Libya’s Khaddifi was killed because he was setting up a pan-African, gold-backed currency and interest debt-free banking system outside the control of Western Zionist bankers. The man had to go. Syria’s Assad (ally of Iran and enemy of Israel) is now on the Jew World Order chopping block. [INCOG]
From Heydrich @WUFYS
The corporate media disinformation campaign is in full swing. Some media shills claim that the Benghazi attack was in response to that silly video. Some say it was launched as revenge for the death in Pakistan (by U.S. drone strike in June) of Hassan Mohammed Qaed, a Libyan-born cleric who was supposedly a key aide to Osama bin Laden. (This is bullshit, since al-Qaeda is a group of mercenaries employed by NATO.)
Some say “Islamists did it,” or “Salafists did it.” (More bullshit, since the Salafists are NATO allies.)
Some claim that the attack was done on Tuesday, since it was the anniversary of 9-11. WikiLeaks claims that the attack happened because the US had backed Britain’s threat to storm the Ecuadorian embassy in London and remove Julian Assange.
In reality, the attack on the US consulate was by Khaddifi loyalists. Libyan Deputy Interior Minister Wanis al-Sharif admitted this in a Benghazi news conference that was later broadcast on Al Jazeera television. Libya’s prime minister and parliamentary speaker also admitted it, as did Libya’s NATO-installed president Mohammed el-Megarif.
Later they all changed this, merely calling the attackers “extremists.”
They do not want the world to know that Khaddifi loyalists are active and numerous.
(1) U.S. ambassador Christopher Stevens was in Libya throughout the NATO bombardment, and assisted in Libya’s destruction. Since Khaddifi loyalists had already burned down the US embassy in Tripoli, Stevens had been spending most of his time in the spacious and luxurious US consulate compound in Benghazi, thinking he would be safe from the loyalists. All American staff live in a gated community near the consulate. Stevens even took to jogging in Benghazi. That’s how arrogant he had become before he was eliminated.
(2) This was the latest in a series of attacks by Khaddifi loyalists against NATO interests in Libya. (The loyalists have also assassinated several of Khaddifi’s high-ranking military officials who had defected to the terrorists.)
On 5 June 2012 the loyalists detonated a bomb outside the gates of the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi. On 6 June in Benghazi they tried to kill the British ambassador, but only succeeded in wounding his bodyguards. In early August an unknown number of Khaddifi loyalists were killed in a shootout with Libyan security forces on a farm outside Tripoli. Also in August, the loyalists attacked a compound of the International Committee of the Red Cross in Benghazi and the port city of Misurata. That was the fifth attack on the NATO-controlled ICRC in several months. (In July the pro-NATO terrorists retaliated by abducting an Iranian Red Crescent delegation in Benghazi. The fate of the Iranians remains unknown.)
On 18 August 2012 Gaddafi loyalists set off a bomb outside Tripoli’s Four Seasons hotel, where a number of military officers from Benghazi were staying.
On 19 August 2012 (the eve of the anniversary of Tripoli’s fall to NATO and its terrorists) Khaddifi loyalists set off car bombs that killed two people in Tripoli. One car bomb was outside the Interior Ministry (controlled by the USA). Minutes later, two car bombs exploded near the former headquarters of a women’s police academy, which the NATO now uses for interrogations and detentions. That same day in Benghazi, loyalists set off a car bomb, hoping to kill an Egyptian diplomat. Tripoli’s security chief, Col Mahmoud Sherif, said Khaddifi loyalists did it. He ordered the arrest of 32 people for questioning.
(3) According to the Washington Post, people near the US consulate began demonstrating against the video around noon. At 10:00 pm about fifty Khaddifi loyalists arrived on the scene and infiltrated the protesters. They quickly overwhelmed Libyan guards and U.S. security forces, entered the compound, and set its main building on fire. The entire compound was destroyed and looted. Then they immediately departed, leaving pro-NATO Libyans to help U.S. personnel to find safety, and to carry ambassador Stevens to a Benghazi hospital, where he died of smoke inhalation. The loyalists did not specifically target Stevens. They just wanted to destroy the compound. Stevens’ subsequent death was a bonus.
(4) Last week, Mauritania arrested and extradited Abdullah al-Senoussi to Libya for trial. He was Khaddifi’s former intelligence chief. Last Monday, two senior Khaddifi officials went on trial, accused of wasting public money by paying $2.7 billion to families of those killed in Mossad’s bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie Scotland. The two are Khaddifi’s Foreign Minister Abdel-Ati al-Obeidi, and Gaddafi’s former Secretary General of the General People’s Congress Mohammed Zwai (i.e. head of the legislature under Khaddifi).
The Lockerbie bombing is a ruse. Pro-NATO Libyans make up any reason to hunt down anyone who was connected with Khaddifi. Saif al-Islam (Khaddifi’s son) is in prison, awaiting trial for “war crimes.” The terrorists want Khaddifi’s son Saadi sent back from Niger (where he is under house arrest), and his nephew Ahmad Gaddaf al-Damm sent back from Egypt.
(5) “We know that Khaddifi loyalists are behind these bombings” says a source close to Libya’s newly elected president Muhammad Muqaryef. In the last few months, the (NATO-installed) security services have intensified their campaign against Khaddifi loyalists in strongholds such as Bani Walid and Tarhuna. In a recent interview, Prime Minister Abdel Rahmin al-Kib noted that a loyalist bomb making cell in Tripoli was captured.” — Time magazine.
(Bani Walid is a loyalist stronghold, and its people held key positions in Khaddifi’s security services. Bani Walid was also the last city outside of Gaddafi’s birthplace of Sirte to fall to the NATO terrorists.)
Local news reports say Khaddifi loyalists have hacked into the communications system of Tripoli’s security headquarters.
Obama has ordered an increase in security at U.S. diplomatic posts around the world. Angry that there were no Marines at the Benghazi consulate, Obama has dispatched two Marine teams to Libya to reinforce the savage US occupation. Obama said, “We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.”
That is, against the Khaddifi loyalists, a.k.a. the “Green resistance.”
Hypocrite Jew media were positively gleeful over Khaddifi getting captured and wacked, but stayed deathly silent when his personal Babe Brigade was tortured and killed, along with hundreds of black African loyalists — some burned alive in the streets. They knew the fix was in and what to keep quiet about to sleeping Americans. [INCOG]