This is the BULL Jew Media Crows About?

Let me tell you something that PISSED me the HELL off last week. This American man and wife spent $200,000 traveling back and forth to Israel, while also paying the traveling expenses for witnesses in a civil suit they brought against the Israeli military for running a bulldozer over their own flesh and blood daughter.

What did they seek in damages from Israel? ONE FRIGGIN,’ LOUSY GD DOLLAR. That’s right. A symbolic $1 dollar. And the Israeli court had the nerve to throw the case out, calling it an “accident!”

Rachel Corrie was run over as she tried to stop the Zionist bastards from destroying a Palestinian home (which they do all the time, for the least reasons). The driver claimed he didn’t see her. Right. I’ve seen the pictures (below the “continue” button). There is absolutely no way the man missed seeing her. They ordered him to run the brave girl down, sure as I’m sitting here. “Kill the best of us” is one of their Talmudic injunctions.

Did the US media report on the case? What, are you kidding me? I don’t think they even said a word when the girl was killed. Few Americans even know her name. I first saw the news about the Rachel Corrie suit case getting dismissed on the Internet (Mark Glenn’s The Ugly Truth site) — oh, wait, they did mention it on the little ticker tape thing FOX news has at the bottom of the screen. That took about three lousy seconds to scroll by. Does anyone ever really get any news from there?

Precious Jewry can never accept blame for ANYTHING.

Instead, all the media talked about was Clint Eastwood’s little improv with the empty chair at the Retardican convention. Like BFD! They talked incessantly about this nonsense, as if a little rambling by an 82 year old movie actor was oh-so-important. UN-FRIGGIN-BELIEVABLE. Talk about minor, worthless crap.

Hell, they spent more time talking about some beer micro-brewed by White House chiefs, time paid for by the taxpayer I might add, then the least reporting about the Rachel Corrie case getting thrown out.

What on God’s Green Earth don’t you get about the total BS going down in America? I mean, really. The hypocrite Jew media is bollixing up our heads and destroying our moral decency. It’s simply incredible anymore.

Later, I’m channel surfing and I stop at this one show, “HOUSEWIVES of Beverly Hills” or something. A woman in a tight bikini is running out into the surf, while another reality TV slut off camera is saying “look at that nice big ass on her… no wonder George Clooney was doing her for a year, ha ha.”

Is this how the media is now? Nothing but sleazy, brainless crap everywhere?

Just think about what brave Rachel Corrie was fighting against. Zionist Jew bastards bulldozing people’s homes for chrissakes.

In memory of Rachel Corrie. By Lasha Darkmoon

LOOKS LIKE THE YOUTUBE JEWS GOT IT REMOVED!

If she had been doing this kind of thing in Iran, the news would be reporting it left and right. Doesn’t that obvious dichotomy register one bit with you? Who really owns our brains in America these days?

I thought America stood for something. I thought we fought against evils in the world. I once thought the media was free (a long time ago). Are we not the good guys? No, not anymore, since the stinking Jews GD OWN OUR MEDIA.

Don’t get me wrong here. I like old Clint Eastwood. And sure, I also like women in sexy bikinis frolicking in the surf, too. But that’s all just basic, nothing business. Means JACK.

I am so totally pissed right now.

This entry was posted in Jew Media and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

431 Responses to This is the BULL Jew Media Crows About?

1. Citizenfitz says:

Bailey – you no doubt noticed the name of that sex change judge: Wolf…? How’d Jews end up appropriating that noble creature’s id?

Anyway, regarding horsevirus: “he” sounds a lot like another bozo who stunk up the place about a year ago – before Incogman cast him into outer darkness: “macaca”. The guy who bragged about how high his IQ is and said he served as a gunnery officer on a battleship or heavy cruiser – but got the caliber of the big guns wrong.

I’m getting the same whiff of bs with whoresvirus as with macaca. And I’m wondering if DM Murdock isn’t one and the same as them both? Oyveyrus sure took my dismissal of Murdock very personally. Well, like John pointed out – you gotta wonder about someone who cites herself in her footnotes.

Christianity is what held Europe together after the fall of the Roman Empire – and has more or less kept things going in the White world ever since. The Muslims would have overrun all the way to Iceland if the Church hadn’t stood against them.

I’m a Catholic but a disgruntled one. Things have gotten pretty bad in the Catholic Church over the last 54 years – with judaeo/masonic-heretic popes and faggy priests and all; and there are good reasons for suspecting we’re in the run-up to Armageddon. Satan’s running wild now, but Jesus is going to bitch slap him to the ground at a time when he doesn’t see it coming.

2. LesBaer1911 says:

Bailey,
    Avatar is a pic of my brother who was done-away-with by his ex. Like to keep him alive.
    Reading up on the freak Leo Frank and can’t believe PBS is trying to make a martyr
    out of this murdering, deviant, psycho sexist. Un-friggin believable. THEY just
    can’t stand it that one of their own was actually convicted.

@ LesBaer,

That should serve to me a reminder, not to push too hard about things i don’t know about.

Accept my apology .

What we need is more jews swingin’ like the “good” Leo Frank.

4. SBD TV says:

Ha, ha, I’d suppose that liberals really are like this:………………..[150,889]

5. SBD TV says:

Obama supporter interviews herself 4 years on:……………………………….[187,472]

6. John says:

Anyone with eyes to read and a mind to understand will conclude that the policies of N.S. Germany were not some wild variety of rabid anti-Semitism. Once you understand that ZOG/ZOC has lied to us for over 75 years, and is still doing it, you’ll be approaching the light — the truth — which draws all to its brightness. Do we have the temerity to be more restrictive than Adolf Hitler?

Germany essentially had a racial problem which revolved about kikes and Germans. Our lost nation is not so fortunate. Our task will be far more difficult and time consuming. As we seek guidelines it perhaps might be wise to follow Herr Hitler’s words only using “jew” to represent all of those who do not pass the “lily White” test. Thus, at the present time, no one should feel excluded because he is not blue-eyed, blond and 6 feet tall. Essentially, this will be a measure of character. If you feel that all worthwhile in this world must be in your image, then I am afraid that I will never choose to call you comrade. One can never recognize the sun when he is blinded by his own ego.

7. Snowy Smith South Africa says:

THE JEWS DESTROYED South Africa.
    The JEW New World Order DESTROYED South Africa

Genocide of Whites in South Africa:
    Since 1994 more than 45000 Whites have been brutally murdered by Blacks.
    More than 4000 White Farmers have been tortured and brutally murdered by Blacks since 1994.
    Most of the White females were RAPED by BLACK Gangs before being brutally murdered.
    This is definitely a planned GENOCIDE.
    BLACK ANC Hidden Agenda to Purge South Africa of Whites.
    All Murders of Whites by BLACKS is definitely ‘ethnic cleansing’ GENOCIDE.
    All these Murders are definitely politically motivated by the ANC.
    ANC GOVERNMENT is an Accessory Before the Fact

97% of Black Murders are armed with guns, AK47, R1, R4 and 9mm.
    On average there are 4 members in a BLACK armed GANG.
    Conviction rate for so called house robberies in South Africa is ONLY 7.67%; in the USA it is 53%.

BLACK RACIST HATE CRIMES AGAINST WHITES.
    I have personally lodged an official complaint of GENOCIDE to the International Criminal Court The Hague, The Netherlands.
    Reference: OTP-CR-146/08, Snowy Smith, Fair Civil Law, 7 April 2008.

PLEASE REPORT ALL WHITE GENOCIDE TO:

To:
    The Office of the Prosecutor,
    International Criminal Court,
    Head of Information & Evidence Unit,
    Post Office Box 19519,
    2500 CM The Hague,
    The Netherlands.

Email: OTP.InformationDesk@icc-cpi.int

GENOCIDE OF WHITES SOUTH AFRICA
    Google: WHITE GENOCIDE SOUTH AFRICA.
    10 Million Violent Crimes South Africa in ANC 1994 to 2009.

The BLACK Maid and BLACK Gardener are planning your DEMISE.
    WHITEYS WAKE UP.

PLEASE REPORT ALL WHITE GENOCIDE TO International Criminal Court The Hague.

8. Pictured Lady says:

As a loner, I’ve never joined a group in my life,,, unless you count the human race a group; 60 years of “group-free” living.

With that in mind, the GENOCIDE “true Israelite’s” are encountering has hit hard – hard enough to inspire consideration of joining a group: the KKK.
    It seems they are the only group of WHITE men and women WILLING to STAND for THE WHITE PEOPLE without fear of reproach or the jews.

Besides THE NORTHWEST FRONT, THE KKK IS THE ONLY GROUP I KNOW OF WHERE WHITES ARE FIGHTING FOR WHITES.