Happy Birthday, GYRENES!

Chesty Puller, Korea.

On NOVEMBER 10TH: SEMPER FI, MARINES!

INCOG MAN tips his hat to the men of the UNITED STATES MARINE CORP. Regardless of what I say here, I know you guys are bona fide true patriots — I just don’t like those suit-wearing, pencil neck, phoney-ass traitors back in DC, NY, Chicago and Hollywood screwing up our nation. Remember that when the time comes.

This entry was posted in Holidays and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

247 Responses to Happy Birthday, GYRENES!

1. sog says:

churchills real origin was from #1 anally birthed and #2 spent the rest of his miserable life sodden and sodom ..trying to get back into that ass whereever and whomever …does antone think he wrote that book on himself by himself …its too 3rd party …
    chrchill is the piece of shit that replaced chamberlain who might have aligned with germany ,,pity …
    churchshill was just another jew puppet ,,right ?

id have to say that the dardenelles was churchills waterloo but churchill was never on any level with napoleon..churchill showed great incompetence at this battle strategy..

2. Caannibal Rabbi says:

Da! I miss you. C.ome back!

3. mike says:

Sog, yes what you say is absolutely common sense, however, is it reallly hitlers responsibility or is it rommel who dropped the ball? Or some other german, we can’t expect hitler to have been in charge of absolutely every single thing? I don’t know who’s falt it was and you could well be right that it was hitler who dropped the ball, but we must also remeber that the man was in the last year of his life and probably was just a shadow of his former self? I don’t know what happened? Actually you make an extremely good point, why in the fuck didn’t the germans stop the landings? Sabotage from within? I have no idea? I have a hard time reading anything past 1942 as I just can not bear to read of such a horrible defeat of so great a people, I’ve still never finished leon degrelles campaign in russia the waffen ss on the eastern front just for that reason, I simply can’t bear to read about it, I’ve never finished skorzenys memoirs either, or david irvings hitlers war… way too depressing fucking shitkikes

4. summerled says:

take a swatch at this jerusalems lot !
    A PROFANE WAR MONGER AND SATANIC REPROBATE DERANGED ’ISRAHELL’ FIRSTER

Bill Maher: ‘White People Vote For White People Like It’s Going Out Of Style’

If you can stomach this, it is several minutes long. He claims he’s white.

6. summerled says:

elmo no aaaahhhh
    A Sesame Street puppeteer has been disciplined over a relationship he had with a male teenager.

7. Hoff says:

Biker says:

November 12, 2012 at 10:27 am

CR 11/12/12 @ 10:04am EXCELLENT!!!! must watch!

just what i have been saying. its not the Dems, or the Repubs that we have to worry about taking our guns. its the JEWS.
    =========================

I can NOT SEE videos, I must go thrue a proxy server to see incogland. Any mandatory video, pls copy videos headline, then I can search jewtube. Vids are just black spot, no video url to copy.

8. sog says:

well only for the fact that hitler was in the loop for every action at the wolfslair ..
    generals were under the general impression that thier first order and resonsibility was to hitler and the 3rd reich and everything filktered thru wolfslair…
    many peole in german life probably were afraid of some of the high command decisions ,,,no less ..
    yhe german people were no more responsible for the decisions of the pary or reich and yet were targeted mercilessly by bolshevism ..
    and by this standard we can and should attack israel and annhilate it with its malignant population …these khazar fakes in israel are totally behind the mentally deranged netanyahoo …he is another stalin or lenin and lenin had 3rd stage syphillis from hixs trips thru the back alleys of europe …bet he was partying with all the drugs runnin thru europe at the time …they had some good shit then….
    @ hoff an orgy in moscow . i could conclude that there was a reason they didnt do it in the winter lol but i know nyet on this disgusting event and i wouldnt want my mind to gang up on my thoughts concerning it ..
    but it is an interesting tid bit worth searching for

i do know that golda meir was actually LBJ in drag heh heh ..one butt ugly woman ..

9. summerled says:

yeah fat chance
    Now it’s payback time! Why Obama should bust Netanyahu for 9/11

10. sog says:

bill maher is a wormy piece o shit …may he fall on his face and shatter every commie bone in his face …so then with a wired jaw he can be mercifully silent …..who in the world can stand this half aborted cretin …

11. Sen10L says:

Here you go Hoff. I had same problem before. I unplugged and used different port when reconnecting and got my internet back.

JEWISH GUN CONTROL IN THE UNITED STATE : LEGISLATION 1968 PRESENT

12. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Negro Pastor’s great-grandspook confesses to double slaying

Nov 12 2012

Houston police said Cameron Dorsey, 20, confessed to using a sledgehammer to kill his great-grandfather and great-aunt.

Vincent Dorsey, 89, and his daughter, Barbara Ann Alexander, 61, were found dead inside the pastor’s burning home last Thursday.

VIDEO

13. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Police: Negro kills girlfriend at hotel

Darrell Dewayne Smith accused of killing Diamond Harper
    Nov 12 2012

Houston police said Smith used a belt to strangle Diamond Harper, 15, at the Hyatt on the Sam Houston Parkway near Imperial Valley on Nov. 2. She was also beaten, investigators said.

Harper’s body was found covered with pillows in a room, investigators said.

VIDEO

14. John says:

The Stranger

The Stranger within my gate,
    He may be true or kind,
    But he does not talk my talk —
    I cannot feel his mind.
    I see the face and the eyes and the mouth,
    But not the soul behind.

The men of my own stock
    They may do ill or well,
    But they tell the lies I am wonted to.
    They are used to the lies I tell,
    And we do not need interpreters
    When we go to buy and sell.

The Stranger within my gates,
    He may be evil or good,
    But I cannot tell what powers control
    What reasons sway his mood;
    Nor when the Gods of his far-off land
    Shall repossess his blood.

The men of my own stock,
    Bitter bad they may be,
    But, at least, they hear the things I hear,
    And see the things I see;
    And whatever I think of them and their likes
    They think of the likes of me.

This was my father’s belief
    And this is also mine:
    Let the corn be all one sheaf —
    And the grapes be all one vine,
    Ere our children’s teeth are set on edge
    By bitter bread and wine.

15. GTRman says:

Hey Sen10l , could you embed this one from FKN News ? Its about Hurricane Sandy taking up all the news , etc . 17 mins long . Title is :

TERROR STORM HURRICANOE TSUNAMIQUAKE.

Thanks .

Jew Channel 4 in UK presented a new ‘adult cartoon ‘ tonight called ” Full English ” , I think its attempting to be a British ‘ Family Guy ‘. The producer is of course a jew called Katz . I watched some of it to see just how bad it was , and it was even worse than I could believe . Usual stuff , within 5 mins we saw blowjobs , white girl with a crush on da black street kid , usual obsession with smut and sex and body fluids , an old guy thats trying to fuck the queen , etc etc . Totally unfunny .

Thanks again kikes for all the beauty you bring into our world .

*******************************************

Shalom! Liev Schreiber wears ringlets in his hair to play a Hasidic cop alongside Vanessa Paradis on set of Fading Gigolo

A very happy-looking Liev Schreiber and Vanessa Paradis were spotted on the Brooklyn set of their new comedy, Fading Gigolo, on Monday.
    The co-stars, clad in traditional Jewish hair and attire, looked like they were in good spirits ready to tackle their onscreen characters.
    As Ode, bearded Liev plays a baseball bat-weilding volunteer for the Williamsburg Shomrim – a licensed neighbourhood watch for Hasidic Jewish communities.

Though not allowed to make arrests, Shomrim volunteers are allowed to detain suspects of crimes like car theft, missing children, and graffiti.
    Wearing a yarmulke and the ringlet sideburns characteristic of a Hasidic Jewish man, the 45-year-old was dressed in a customary tallit katan, white t-shirt, quilted patrol vest, black trousers, and loafers.
    The role hits close to home for Schreiber, whose mother was born into a Brooklyn working-class household of Jewish Communist immigrants.

John Turturro directs and stars in the film about a book store owner (Woody Allen) who convinces his friend (Turturro) that a fortune can be made by becoming a professional gigolo

( 6 photos of Liev Schrieber )

16. GTRman says:

got one stuck in mod , Incogman.

BLACK

Chilling moment ‘Good Samaritan’ leads drunk woman who passed out in a bar to a taxi… before taking her home and raping her
    Ebrima Dampha pretended to look after the inebriated woman
    When he got the helpless woman to her home he raped her and fled
    Father-of-three gets eight years and police label him a ‘sexual predator’

These pictures show the chilling moment a sexual predator posed as a ‘Good Samaritan’ to help a drunken woman before taking her home and raping her.
    Ebrima Dampha, 33, was caught on CCTV as he pounced on his vulnerable victim when she passed out in a bar at four times the drink drive limit.
    The woman, who is in her thirties, was barely able to walk or talk as Dampha, a chef from Havant in Hampshire, dragged her outside to a taxi, intent on raping her.
    He rifled through her handbag to find her address in the car and even acted as her saviour on their journey back to her house, a court heard.
    But when they arrived he took money from her purse to pay the fare, waved the cab away and led her upstairs to attack her in her own house.
    There, he raped her as she lay unconscious and ‘completely helpless’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2231826/Horrifying-moment-Good-Samaritan-Ebrima-Dampha-leads-Portsmouth-woman-taxi-raping-her.html#ixzz2C3uWngel

BLACK

‘It’s awful, scary, I couldn’t stop’: East Coast Rapist suspect reveals dozens of victims were only ‘objects’ to him
    Aaron Thomas, 41, is expected to plead guilty to a series of rape charges on Tuesday
    At least 17 victims have been confirmed amid fears a dozen more are possible
    Attacker escaped police for nearly two decades before suspect arrested in March of 2011

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2231430/East-Coast-Rapist-suspect-Aaron-Thomas-plead-guilty-admitting-women-objects-stop.html#ixzz2C3uf6GIw

17. GTRman says:

BLACK

Voice of Elmo on leave from Sesame Street after he was accused of having ‘sexual relationship with underage boy’
    Kevin Clash, 52, is on leave after the programme’s lawyers were contacted by a 23-year-old man
    Accuser claims he had a sexual relationship with the puppeteer seven years ago, when he was aged 16

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2231695/Kevin-Clash-Voice-Sesame-Streets-Elmo-accused-having-sexual-relationship-underage-boy.html#ixzz2C3vH9Nxc

but jewspapers keep pushing images of naked black men like this

Finally one for the girls! Now David Haye thrills as he strips down to the buff for steamy shower on I’m A Celebrity

Viewers of I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here have been watching in anticipation to see which star will take over Myleene Klass’s crown in the shower scenes.
    And unfortunately for bikini-clad Helen Flanagan and Ashley Roberts, it looks like David Haye is a serious contender.
    The retired heavyweight champion took advantage of the jungle shower and wasn’t at all shy about flaunting his perfectly toned derriere in front of the cameras.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2231865/Im-A-Celebrity-2012-David-Haye-thrills-strips-steamy-shower-Im-A-Celebrity.html#ixzz2C3w1yy17

18. summerled says:

yeah GTRman i guess he got confused sticking a hand up a puppet and a teenager

19. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Citizens from 15 states have filed petitions to secede from the United States

As of Saturday November 10, 2012, citizens from 15 States have petitioned the Obama Administration for withdrawal from the United States of America in order to create its own government.

States following this action include: Louisiana, Texas, Montana, North Dakota, Indiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, North Carolina, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Colorado, Oregon and New York. These States have requested that the Obama Administration grant a peaceful withdrawal from the United States.

These citizen generated petitions were filed just days after the 2012 presidential election.

20. Hoff says:

but it is an interesting tid bit worth searching for

============================

Golda Meir =LBJ. That is spot on sog.

My mentor told me, and that is one of the best advice I ever got:

-Never think what you know everybody – because they don’t.

Today I spook to a friend, he did NOT know when jew world one was (ww1). He didn’t have a clue, and he is 25 year. Most people do not know Russia is fricking cold in the winter. Alway explain if your talking to idiots it’s my main rule. Even petty details.

===============================

I did that sen10

21. Hoff says:

Mandatory video: Thx sen10

22. summerled says:

you see that’s the problem with these fuckers revenge revenge revenge no forgiveness
    for not allowing these rats to rob us and yet we allow them to breath
    they openly call for our death and we do nothing talk about hate speach
    Rabbi Wants an Islamic Europe as Jewish Revenge! — With Dr. Duke Commentary

23. Hoff says:

This plague is world Communism, and its known carriers, the furry scavengers who have found their way through the sewers into every civilized place, are the international Jews.

We are asked to weep only for the Jews, and to ignore the many millions of actual victims of world terrorism in the past one hundred and fifty years, a chronicle of such horror that one scarcely can bear to put down this bloodstained record, not merely in fear that the world might put away its business in order to mourn these countless victims of international Communist terrorism, but that the tragic fate of these innocents, most of them women and children, is one of such pathos that one’s heart could break from the full impact of its terrifying implications for everyone alive today.

24. Bella says:

@ Sazzy , thanking you so much for “Harvest of Despair.”

25. Mossod did 9/11 says:

A hooknose called me an anti semite when he saw my sign today on the corner. He was walking , not in a car. There were about 5 other ppl standing waiting for the light to turn who heard the whole thing. I said ( speaking not only to him , but to everyone that was there ) ” Is that all you can do is call me an ‘anti semite’ ? If you don’t like Palastinian kids being blown apart on their way to school by Israelis your an anti semite. And if you don’t like the fact that everything you own is being stolen by Jew bankers your an anti semite.” Then I said…” Did you know the only people arrested in N.Y. on 9/11 were Israelis ? And they were sent back to Israel 3 months later by Michael Chertoff the dual Israeli citizen” ? I spoke as loudly as I could so everyone could hear. 2 other people pulled over , got out of their cars took my picture and thanked me during the day.I also had a lot of others who agreed w/ the TRUTH and of course a couple of middle fingers from some traitor jews and or jew lovers who can’t bear to be exposed to it. Billy

26. Bella says:

@ Mossod Did 911. Good to hear from you Billy & thumbs up!

27. Cannibal Rabbi says:

@sog

“hey C/R do you look like that kid on deliverance on the porch who plays that banjo hey C/R do you look like that kid on deliverance on the porch who plays that banjo heh heh lol just pullin yer leg

The kike attack movie against Whites?
    I’m mean on stringed instruments, banjo included.

Does your boyfriend say your butt resembles a hippos yawn?
    heh heh lol just pullin yer leg

28. dc says:

Sazzy,
    Thanks for the Patton reference, it looks like a good addition to my FDR library

Mike,
    Das Buch vom Kahal is well worth reading. In my bibliography I have the following remark:
    “There is automatic jew shrieking when Brafmann’s name comes up — try a Google search. Once again: Why do they care so bitterly if this is all a fiction? He describes the situation from almost 200 years ago. Among the conclusions to be drawn: 1. Judaism is a social organisation and not a belief system; 2. No outsider can be allowed to examine its nature; 3. Brafmann is substantially accurate.”

So, go for it if your German is good. But a simpler and more compact version of how the jew community works can be found in Ingrid Weckert’s Feuerzeichen, (also available in Eng as “Flashpoint”) and a damn good read besides.

29. ProtocolsRtrue says:

@ Mike. It was a jew fritz haber who industrialized gas warfare in jew war 1 and actually participated in the attacks giggling with glee. He also was instrumental in developing a process for manufacturing high explosives which helped and prolonged the war. Ironically this same jew developed zyklon A as a pesticide, later turned in to zyklon b. Oh yeah. This guy was awarded a nobel prize.

Long story short. In 1936 a german chemist named shrader was searching for new insecticides when he stumbled upon a compound when applied in a ratio of one part in 200,000 killed all the leaf lice he tested it on. He also noticed extremely unpleasant side effects on man…….

Shrader had discovered nerve agents… Tabun was an advance in the state of chemical weaponry equivalent to the machine gun over the musket. Later he discovered Sarin, even 10 times more lethal than Tabun. One fiftieth of a drop on human skin caused paralysis and death within minutes. As war neared, German leaders aware of the new weapons advocated their use. The secrecy during the development of these weapons and delivery systems and stockpiling was akin to the secrecy of the American Manhattan project. (except from stalin). Only in April 1945 when a german ammunition dump was captured and a “mysterious shell” shipped back to England for examination did the allies learn of nerve weapons. Estimates on the amount of gas the germans had stockpiled range between 70,000 to 250,000 TONS. Gases were implanted in landmines. Hand grenades were filled with the poisons, hand sprays were perfected. Artillery shells were filled with gas. Aircraft sprays were developed. The Luftwaffa had almost half-a-million gas bombs in its inventory. Tremendous pressure was exerted on Hitler to use the weapons. The V-1 and V-2 rockets were ready to launch waves of 200 rockets a day into England.

After the war allied military experts agree that had the gasses been used on the troops invading Normandy beaches on June 6 1944 (Operation Overlord !!) it would have been a disaster for the allies. The allies had no counter to these weapons or even knowlege of their existance. Yet despite his own cities and civilains being firebombed and blasted to rubble and losing the war, Hitler never allowed their use. One theory is that it was fear of reprisal (when in fact allies had no weapons this deadly) and his memories of the gas warfare in the trenches of jew war 1. So when Hitler used to boast about his secret weapons programs he was not lying.

Chemical and Biological Warfare. (C.L. Taylor and L.B. Taylor}

30. mike says:

Dc yeah I’m debating dumping 500 bucks on the 2 books, that’s a lot of money but the books are almost non existant… oh yeah dc have you heard that leon degrelles family has published the hitler century book 2 hitler democrat?

Protocols that’s something I’ve never heard of before, but it makes total sense, that’s why hitler was against creating the atomic bomb ect… its crazy how these kikes are so about killing us off. What are we supposed to do against an implaccab le enemy as such?

31. Bella says:

Any one wants to see one whacked out ass…..le google the name “openheimer” yes yes a type of duh beers. Couldn’t run a piss up in a brewery…gets $ cause we work & ends up front c..nt for the bomm…Take a look at the dink.

32. Bella says:

Oppenheimer. Even quotes the “gita” mmmm & has become…”destroyer of worlds”. Lucky his “wife” or favorite fag didn’t ……………..

33. Bella says:

on you tube oppenheimer we have become god & can destroy. Quite a trip from the toilet & back…& forth etc.

34. Bella says:

I’d spend the paper & use the trees to make copies. Trees are a renewable resource. That is how those lowlifes view us, as a renewable resource.

35. ProtocolsRtrue says:

The destroyers of worlds. General groves who built the pentagon also headed the manhattan project (another coincidence? jewhattan?) was a freemason of course.