Time For Secession, White America!

by Jeff Davis @White Civil Rights

The alleged re-election “victory” of Barack Obama on November 6th has caused a massive wave of “secession” talk among White people who are finally starting to get it through their thick skulls that we are not represented by the federal government and we’d better do something about it.

The following online petition may be found at the link here:

“We petition the Obama administration peacefully grant the State of Louisiana to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government.

“As the founding fathers of the United States of America made clear in the Declaration of Independence in 1776:

“When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.”

“…Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and institute new Government…”

Of course, under the original Articles of Confederation the thirteen new states were bound together in a voluntary association which allowed any state to secede.

The biggest flaw with that petition is that whoever wrote it thinks that Obama is some reasonable individual and that we should ask him to give us permission to secede. If you’re going to secede, you don’t ask permission, you just do it. Then the federal government decides if it wants to up the ante by declaring war on Americans, in this case, White Americans.

The federal government of the United States redistributes wealth primarily from White taxpayers to a growing horde of primarily non-White parasites. The Third World population of the US has grown to a size that makes this no long possible without confiscatory taxes and an oppressive tyranny to implement them.

I wouldn’t blame any of the majority White states in the US for wanting to secede. Let Barack Obama preside over a nation made up of California, Illinois and New York. After all, he’s a non-White president, who only represents the non-Whites, so let him have the non-White states.

INCOG NOTES:

I urge every single White American reading here today to immediately sign whatever secession petition created for their state (or pick one). Look for it on the White House “We the People” site, or do an on-line search. Seven states have already reached the 25,000 number. Virginia’s petition needs quite a few more signatures, if you want to pick one.

Sure, I know it’ll probably get ignored by the corrupt Zionist puppets in DC, but it may just prove somewhat of an embarrassment to the sorry bastards (if enough of us have the guts and take the time to sign it). We need raw numbers here, people.

Personally, I’ve GD had it up to HERE with all the White-haters — the Jew brainwashed libtards and befuddled Christian-Zionist Kwans, spoiled brat “people of color” criminals, turd-worlder immigrants allowed here to destroy White demographics, faggots and sick perverts of all kinds, and last, but certainly not least, the war-mongering, Israel Firster Jews and Zionists controlling the media and government!

TIME TO BREAK OUT THE STARS AND BARS, WHITE PEOPLE!

You got it, INCOG!

This entry was posted in Tactics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

691 Responses to Time For Secession, White America!

1. Bella says:

Mike some people think moses was akenaton. Puts a new spin on the exodos…the idea is that they went into egypt did the usual blood show. Enslaved & robbed the people for a few centuries & ! got the boot & this is what is billed as the “exodos”

2. mike says:

Sazzy can claim I’m stalking her but she can’t post the comment where I bashed christ, do I really have to post the comment where she called me a christ basher? Its there, so where is the comment where I bashed christ? Its not fucking there, yes that is communist scare and submit tactics and I’m not backing down at all so everybody fucking drop it and ill disappear, could I drop it and go back to being cool with everybody? Yeah but id rather everybody hate me as long as I stick to the truth, why doesn’t anybody have time to admit “hey wait mike is telling the truth, he didn’t bash christ and sazzy isn’t?” Because everybody does what is popular not what is right, id rather you all hate me before I become a submitter rather than a resistor. I simply will not drop it so everybody just stop asking me, id rather be fucking banned for life than stop standing up for the truth. No debate christianity no debate holocaust

3. mike says:

yeah I’ve had it with people attacking sog and my posts because of no punctuation and mis spellings. You know why that is? Me and sog are the only motherfuckers actually researching and typing out shit. People like sazzy are just doing giant cut and paste jobs all fucking day long. Wow how impressive. Reposting somebody elses thoughts as your own

4. mike says:

Bella he probably was, kikes in egypt were communist destroyers and liguistically related the the later turks and khazars.

5. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

INCOGMAN:

This Kike named Mike is stalking and slandering me. I would like some proof that I claimed he was a Christ basher because he is a liar. Now, no more of this nonsense from that illiterate little piece of shit that claims to be White.

I want a link providing proof that I called him a Christ basher and I want him to stop stalking and harassing and slandaring me. Please.

6. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

mike says:
    November 17, 2012 at 11:36 pm

=================================================
    YES! Post it you ugly, illiterate kike!

7. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

mike the kike says:
    November 17, 2012 at 11:36 pm

==================================================
    Post the comment you ugly, illiterate piece of dog dung! I want to see it! Or shut your big fat kike mouth!

OK, Sazzy. Will do.

9. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Thank you INCOGMAN!

10. sog says:

wow wowser effen mike had a logic board malfunkcione ….wake up and smelt the smoke i guess …
    cheeeez hhhhhh keeeerasman the guy is like a demon possesed everready battery ,,,
    and as he so thought fully tries to drag me under with him gee tanx..
    i beg to differ with the bloke tho ..i dont write well or thought out stuff ..i write crude and what is burning my grey matter at the time ..i could do with some editing …it would read better …
    maybe hunh ? lol ….
    very very compusive neuronal activity ..or like sazzy says …does he actually pretend to not remember his posts ………………..ya ever seen a drill or grinder laid on a table and it goes off and everybody runs in the other direction ……..call ghostbusters …someone ,,
    he is clearlt making it his goal and focus to shit on the board ..this is distinctly visible …
    are my eyes lying to me ..heh heh

11. Richard says:

WOW…. what an eye-opener reading through those pages, especially regarding ZCF.

@Sazzy – I never contributed to ZCF’s site for religious reasons or to care for his “immortal soul” but when the “Christian bashing” started, I could do nothing but stand for the faith of our ancestors.

And for those interested, I was one who defended Sazzy against Benjamin Bar Jacob and his disgusting sexual slanders. What Sazzy has stated in the previous pages is completely accurate.

12. Biker says:

holy FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the military service was after sucession!!!! after we have been freed from ZOG!! are you 2 still fucking stuck? am i wasting internet time? what the hell is internet time? lmao.

in my sucession state, military service would be the law. now, slow down here so you can translate from English to hebrew what the F im saying, and have said…. in our NEW state, compulsory military service for all on the 2nd of January after reaching age 18. get it? got it? still stuck?

13. Biker says:

Z.O.G. and i got into it, i let him go off. it was an away game for me. left and came back here. then douchelord himself shows up here! ZCF in person. following Sazzy and i? trying to shore up credibility? dunno. but fuck ’em.

14. t bone says:

I’m remember that, Richard. He goes by ‘George the dragon’ now. I’m sure you knew that, though.

Yeah, that was something else, last night. I wasnt around when it happened. It took a good chunk of the afternoon today to read thru it and I didnt get to all the comments yet. There must have been at least 300.

First time posting here, Richard?

If so, welcome to Incogland.

15. Biker says:

Mike. mike was a guy on the road working trying to feed 6 kids. mike is a welder. mike knew little to natta about all of this, commenting from his phone. then outta nowhere! mike has Mein Kampf memorized! copy paste entire chapters of literature! and doesnt remember what he posted…. hmmm. thats because mike is 4 people at the National Security Agency, or in Tel Aviv, stirring up shit. believe it or not… Israel DOES have welders! yes they do. fuck you mike. un-ass the AO

16. Richard says:

Thanks T-bone, I posted a few weeks ago for the first time. I have been following the Arthur Topham topic at ZCF’s site. Arthur Topham himself has been active on ZCF’s site, but now Zion Operates Guile is even slandering and mocking Topham for his faith while he is currently fighting Jews in court…..

17. Richard says:

Yeah… Benjamin Bar Jacob in typical crypto-Jew fashion decides to further his deceptive means by taking the name of the patron saint of England.

18. Biker says:

of course he is Richard. seems to be the modus operandi for ZCF. get em in, then let the hasbara pick them apart. so ZOG is bashing Topham, and ZCF is letting this go on? LMAO! where the FUCK is anyone stuck? really? still confused? blind, epileptic niggers on unicycles… we are doomed.

19. Richard says:

Biker it was you and sog who confirmed to me my suspicions about the ZOG and Ben Jew team… which I had to have a laugh, the first time I see you guys comment at ZCF, you use such honed, colourful language… lol

20. Richard says:

…yeah, I was amazed that ZCF would tolerate Zion Operates Guile posting numerous Jewish websites slandering Christianity at Topham. ZCF tells Topham that he is 100% with him, then he allows that type of nonsense?

21. Biker says:

yer welcome Richard. fuck ZCF lol

22. Biker says:

its an old game, Mr. Topham fell into the trap. what a shame, ZCF… you are a giant piece of shit. hasbara jew lowlife child murdering scum. go fuck yerself zcf. and let zog lick up whatever is leftover. to think i trusted you and your site ZCF…really. go fuck yerself.

23. Mossod did 9/11 says:

@ Biker : Yes , I knew when you were talking about mandatory military service you were talking post ZOG. It’s a difficult subject. I don’t believe in gov’t mandated anything. I could see a draft if there was a real threat to a ‘real’ America once ZOG free. I know I would fight in that type of circumstance…Which is exactly what we are facing right now with ZOG !

24. warriorhun says:

10 dollars Bagel and mike,

Attila the Hun achieved more in his lifetime than you ever will in yours! At least he did not live under Jewish rule, and instead of signing stupid petitions, he carved out his land with a sword.

The Huns were great peoples, with great culture and noble traditions, and a deep sense of spirituality, and also great warriors!

Neither the Huns, nor the Magyars ever took up Judaism, period.
    And since we withstood German/Habsburg oppression for a few hundred years, small wonder I do not like Germans that much…

And just as the German Habsburgs invented fake history for us, so do you continue the same business with your khazar shit, mike! Neither the Huns, nor the Magyars are Khazars, period.

And Bagel, we washed the feet of our horses in 3 oceans! Europe trembled in fear hearing the hooves of our horses and the ping of our arrows! That’s something to be proud of if there ever was anything!

25. condeez says:

Great job Sazz!

You are an excellent poster…Plz stay around!

This blog needs you!

Honest & straight to the truth!

Thanks!

26. condeez says:

@ Biker Mikey choochoo has always been a liar!

27. condeez says:

Hey CR hope you are well!

Ass-hole!

Night guy!
    🙂

28. condeez says:

CR night!

29. Cannibal Rabbi says:

@condeez

Who sleepa?

Sweet dreams!

Missed all the palaver.
    For once, i had nothing to do with it.
    That’s reassuring.

Here’s some of his/its Christ-bashing offa zcf….

mike says:
    November 16, 2012 at 8:22 pm

“Jennifer, every christian is like christ, they do nothing, the mind numbing point of jew controlled cbhristianity. True christianity could be great but it isn’t. If everyine in the world were like martin luther… now that would be great, adlf hitler was similar to martin luther, but not as decisive as he could have been. Given the whole history I applaud hitlers chivalry, we however, must act as the god necessity dictates for it is in fact, the only god isreal follows and so must we, by necessity they mst be prevented forever from perpetrating there evil.”

The whole comment thread is a hoot!

Mike a kike?

Dunno.
    But there’s no shame in apologizing, if you’re wrong.

The zcf guy, ought to cop on, that self-praise is no praise at all.

Him and Mike ought to realize that bullying a bird, is infra dig, old chap.

It’s kikey.
    It’s faggy.

Hey Cannibal Rabbi,

Over at ZCF, Mike says..

“Retirees and wheel chairers go to incog, anybody with any fight left comes here.”

That is a hoot!

Mikey had shit to say about “our generation” being pussies but look at his generation.
    How many white boys in their 20’s are nothing more than nigger loving dupes who can’t even dress themselves properly?
    They don’t even speak english, they speak nigger and they act nigger, not white.
    Maybe i can’t blame Mikey for being so frustrated if he actually is stuck in a generation of nigger lovers, it must be a terrible way to live for a twenty something hasbarat.

31. Eckhart-1 says:

In order to withdraw from the union, other things must be in place.You can’t just secede from the union just like that
    One of them, the state must issue it’s own currency.
    Seeing that this is from the federal govt, I believe just the opposite.
    DON’T SIGN.
    If you do sign this petition, your name goes on a list for Homeland Security, who is fishing to see who the real patriots are.
    Think about it.

Remember George W’s speech after 911 when he addressed “terrorists”.
    he said he would track you down, and use every resource and any amount of money
    till he found you. ..blah blah blah “to the gates of hell” something like that?
    well since that speech the word “terrorist has been expanded. The NDAA helped that along. Terrorist today means all and any of us. It means YOU.
    Think about it

32. ProtocolsRtrue says:

Biker. Even when I say I agree with you you still want to fight. I disagree with forced military service on many levels. Even post-zog mandatory service for anything is completely opposite of calling yourselves free people. Wether your forced to fight for the king, queen , jews or the richest person in the land is still not calling yourself a free man. Get over it and agree to disagree.

33. Luke says:

“DON’T SIGN.
    Think about it.
    That’s why I’m not on facebook also. FBI and CIA are on facebook EVERYDAY looking for patriots, or should I say that they define patriots as: “terrorists”.”

Eckhart-1 is right. I saw someone post a comment the other day that reminded people that when the jew Bolshevik Communists took over Russia in 1917, that they went right after the membership lists for their opposition party, who I believe called themselves the Mensheviks. They simply rounded up their opposition and either shot them in the head or sent their asses to Siberia to work in the camps they had set up for dissidents.

Hence, I would strongly encourage Whites to avoid signing petitions or from using facebook or any other of these social networking sites. They are honey pots, designed to lure us in and then to sign up, you must reveal enough information about yourself to give ZOG the means to track you down. Facebook, Zuckerberg?

Always remember: We are facing an enemy that is not only diabolically evil, but they are also diabolically clever and dangerously smart.

34. ProtocolsRtrue says:

Biker. With respect you need to reconsider your own words. Once we get rid of these jews and I become King we will have 2 years forced military service on all people over the age of eighteen. It’s not your exact words but basically what you said. Forced conscription is not much different from slavery and in many ways much worse. Definetly a whole lot more dangerous.

If enough people sign petitions there will be too many for the Jew.gov to make disappear.

The evil doers knew who i was way before i signed any petition.

Did i ever consider that these petitions could be jew traps?

Do i really give a shit?

Nope.

The more of us there are, the less one has to fear, all people need to do is finally say, OK, Lets beat the jew at their own game.

They’re the ones that are scared, not us, we don’t get to create laws to protect us, they do so while there are still no laws against or free speech we should take advantage one one of the few things the jews haven’t taken away from us yet.

FUCK THEM!

36. ProtocolsRtrue says:

Mandatory military service. Might as well bring back the jews. At least when the jews were in charge they could trick you into joining the service with false flag attacks or promises of great pay and benifits and housing and such. Hell, I can get great pay and benifits and free housing and medical care just by being a nigger. I bet the military dont offer free cellphones or internet unless your a general.

37. Bella says:

sog all that information you posted last night was amazing. Thanks.

38. TMJ says:

The pic of this chic….She looks about 15 yrs old.
    I was always under the impression that you are at least 50, Incogman…..

39. Hengist says:

We need to take back control of our territories, not retreat into isolated little principalities within them, surrounded by hostile forces. And that can only come about by retaking political power. To seek secession, is to give ground and admit defeat; it is to ask permission from your oppressors, to be left alone. Fuck that!

TMJ:

15? My ass. They haven’t put in enough flouridation in the water for that yet. She might be 18-22. It’s not like I’m a pedo, although you’d like peeps to think I am.

And besides, how much choice do I have for rebel flag bikini shots? I sure as hell ain’t using your wrinkled Jew ass!

LOL!

Wrinkled jew ass, Ha Ha.

Perhaps the girl is 15 in MJs’ Fantasy?

flag, not falg.

Seriously MJ, whata ya’ think that puddle is there?

43. ProtocolsRtrue says:

Dont worry about minor spelling or typing errors like other dickheads who visit here. We knew what you meant by the context of the sentance. She looks older than 15 to me. Otherwise by gosh what are we putting in the water where she’s from?

44. Biker says:

again. when sucession is complete, mandatory military service to ensure the stability of the new state.

where the hell are you stuck?

45. Biker says:

so what are you preaching? sucession, but with out service? without blood?! you are batshit nuts PRT. crazy like a shithouse rat. really? lmao! we are gunna succede, then, then.. you guys just leave us alone! or… we are gunna tell on you!

you cant be this SHHTUPID, can you? what the fuck. dont be a dipshit.. ruins yer cred Moishe.

46. Biker says:

to the tune of “Danke Schoen”

hasbara, ohh baby hasbara…. incog hosts the best, tel aviv can divest! ‘chorus’ hasbara, ohh baby hasbara.. these fucks preach shit, that could not fit…into a sane mans mind- hasbara, ohh buddy hasbara… the jews rejoice, at incogs choice-posters- hasbara, yeah baby hasbara- hows tel aviv? dont you want to leave? no way baby hasbara… yeah hasbara- dead Pali kids, rejoice the yids! -spin a chicken and hasbara, yeah fools hasbara…

fuck all of you… jews lol

47. sog says:

yeah richard thanks …i went over to countess zcf site and stepped in cow flop .
    speaking of colorful language ,i posted a full on frontal verbal assault against the hasbarat scum on theat site and the mistress of zcf site spammed it ..
    i should a backed it up …was some of my finest work ,,lol..
    i actaully enjoyed sparring with that half wit the other night …
    one thing about mike and the semi vision on his real agenda ,and always saying hey, but what about that or what about this ,,,his learned intelligence was out of balance with the questions he posed all the time …and as soon as others here started to limit his movements he started to tweek and his facade started to unravel …..ultra loyal fraud and pretending to be 150% legit ..also he was trying to lead some away in a differnet loyalty and create divisions ,albeit cleverly but eventually all the shit colapses under its own mixed up foundations ..
    so hes over at zcf now spewing vitriol ..fitting …
    this effed up world is full of weirdos ,,heh heh ,some of em have strange beaks ..

48. Richard says:

@sog – It is a shame about ZCF, the site used to be a hub of intellectualism, now it has degenerated to a den of vipers. The deception, disinformation and Jewish propaganda (these kikes are continually exposed, yet are given free range to cover the site with dribble and cry “wolf”) has blacked out the sun.

I guess there are only two sides to this battle; truth and falsehood, right and wrong, justice and wickedness, light and darkness. What I have observed, those who revert to diatribes and exalt a particular white tribe as god are to be treated with extreme caution. I am a proud white man, but I don’t need to make myself or my ancestors “gods”, those who have nothing to “prove” need not prove anything.

49. Luke says:

Might I remind the Incogman community that an estimated 30 million white race traitors decided to join in with millions and millions of IQ of 70-80 shitskins and helped put an anti-white, mulatto communist – who hates every inch of white skin on those 30 million white morons, – another 4 years of having his steel boot on the back of the White race’s neck?

Think about it, people. Do the regular, wide-awake, and racially HEALTHY readers and posters on this website really have anything in common with those 30 million traitors to their own race? Would we want to let even one of those greasy chunks of white rat shit step foot into a future White Ethnostate?

50. Tony says:

Hey Mike,

You keep asking for a citation where you bashed Christ.

Well, someone quoted you writing the following:
    “I apologize, Sazzy but I still wont worship a jew God”.

I’ll connect a dot or two.

Mike (you) – Obviously despises any Jew God.

Mike – Tells Sazzy he will not worship a Jew God.

Sazzy – a professed Christian.

DEDUCTION: Mike is declaring Sazzy’s object of worship (which is Christianity) to be something he despises (a Jew God).

Fair enough?

Tony

51. t bone says:

Tony, no offense, but I’m failing to see your point.

I (We) know how it went down and understand both of their points of view. It seems as if you summarized it. Maybe thats all youre trying to do?

Could you please clarify?

Mike is history.

53. Tony says:

Hi tbone,

Yeah, I was just summarizing because in the posts I read, I saw no direct answer to Mike’s repeated request (a citation for him Christ-bashing).

If someone already provided explanation for Mike and had I been aware, I never would have written my post.

I was not aware this was already done.

Tony

54. sog says:

tony’ has no point only to try to link christianity with jew god ..?? wtf does that mean …god is god he has no human creed or human label …
    if you dont believe in god thats your affair …but tony’s point is to come out of nowhere and reinforce his comrade

“””The day after our noble (zio commie comintern cominform)Soviet allies conquered Neisse, Silesia(ww2), 182 Catholic nuns were raped. In the diocese of Kattowitz 66 pregnant nuns were counted. In one convent when the Mother Superior and her assistant tried to protect the younger nuns with outstretched arms, they were shot down.”””

here is your antichrist scum bag murderer rapist brothers tony ….does anyone think there is a relation ship between lite and darkness or truth with non truth or these kind of godless activitiees and what orthodox christain believers would do ..
    it was the religious nature of the benevolent csars that allowed the kike scum from the pale of settlement to be entitled to a better education than even kulaks and serfs in russia …it was the christian nature of these csars that disallowed them to just go into the pale of settlement and put every traitorous commie kike to the sword and end the worlds problems ….
    the very tangible differenc between germnic people and russian kike brainwashed army is the very differenc between anti christain belief and christian belief ..anyone who doesnt have the depth or the willing ness to research this or understand it with an open mind is a jew tool so there fore tony both you and mike are really tools for the jews arent you after all by your admissions

55. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

‘With Stickers, a Petition and Even a Middle Name, Secession Fever Hits Texas’

HOUSTON — In the weeks since President Obama’s re-election, Republicans around the country have been wondering how to proceed. Some conservatives in Texas have been asking a far more pointed question: how to secede.
    Secession fever has struck parts of Texas, which Mitt Romney won by nearly 1.3 million votes.

Sales of bumper stickers reading “Secede” — one for $2, or three for $5 — have increased at TexasSecede.com. In East Texas, a Republican official sent out an e-mail newsletter saying it was time for Texas and Vermont to each “go her own way in peace” and sign a free-trade agreement among the states.

A petition calling for secession that was filed by a Texas man on a White House Web site has received tens of thousands of signatures, and the Obama administration must now issue a response. And Larry Scott Kilgore, a perennial Republican candidate from Arlington, a Dallas suburb, announced that he was running for governor in 2014 and would legally change his name to Larry Secede Kilgore, with Secede in capital letters. As his Web page, secedekilgore.com, puts it: “Secession! All other issues can be dealt with later.”

56. Tom Bowie says:

It may be worthy of notice that others have taken the idea of using the enemy website against the enemy as well.

The tool of the enemy can be a weapon against the enemy.

57. Back to Africa With All Negroes says:

Fuck secession. These savages have no right to one square inch of this country. The slave trade was a Jewish venture, and by the time of the Civil war, 28% of the Negroes in New Orleans alone, or 3 THOUSAND of them, owned one of their own kind as a slave, and were 5 TIMES more likely to own a slave than any white person ever was. If white America knew that they had been held hostage by a lie, shit might change. That is where we need to focus, on that lie. It is time to start agitating to send every last one of these savages back to the land of the origin of their ancestors. They do not belong here, and if I thought I could get away with it, I would already be taking these fucks out one at a time.

58. carnac123 says:

I am not going to bore people with why I know and can prove that the Southern States had every right to secede when they did but I do want to say that the South predicted what was happening today. If anyone things that the Southern soldier went to war outnumbered, outgunned, and with bare provisions just to make sure a rich plantation owner could own hundreds of slaves then you are brainwashed. Most (90% or more) Southerners had no slaves. They went to war over Lincoln’s ideas of federalism. The average Southerner fought for “States Rights” over a increasingly bossy federal government. Since that war the Feds have gained more power and more power until we have a dictatorship based in Washington d.c. We Southerners told you so. Now we all are faced with an ‘out of control’ federal government. A government which feels it can openly discriminate against conservatives by tracking their tax-returns to audit them at every turn. Nothing was really done about it when it came to light. We all have a government that declares hundreds of thousands of miles of a states’s land as wild-life refuges managed by the UN. We have a government that is contemplating arresting its citizens if they deny global warming (really…it is true). We have a government that boldly discriminates against white people and brags about it. We have a government justice system that is run by the political left and rules from the bench. There is no justice. We have a government that is closed to anyone not in its circle,………..ask Donald Trump. We have a government that will kill us at the drop of a hat and make it look like an accident. Think of some untimely and strange deaths of conservative men and women and you can see what I am talking about. States, who in the constitution were small countries in their own right, now are virtual slave camps for the US Federal government. Every small thing in our lives is taxed or regulated just to remind you who is in power and for money to keep their pet people happy. I say ENOUGH! I am a Southerner and I sincerely want the South to secede again but with other areas to leave with us. Every state must take this into consideration because it is ruled by a government that is so removed from us that is no longer functions for us. It is an arm of the NWO and the UN and the billionaires.
    Secession and Freedom and a White America should be our goal. It will happen.