Valerie Jarret: “There is going to be hell to pay”

“After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay.”

From The Ulsterman Report

Openly declared as “Obama’s Brain,” and the figure whose second story West Wing office has been described by political insiders as the true Oval Office of the Obama White House, Valerie Jarrett is letting it be known that if Barack Obama secures election victory next week, there may be, quite literally, hell to pay for those who opposed him.

NOTE:  This update was forwarded to me by Wall Street Insider who indicated they received it this morning via a direct source associated with Barack Obama’s campaign headquarters in Chicago:

Thought you would be very interested to hear of this. It appears this Jarrett creature is quite confident of a victory, and has every intention of making those who opposed her, and her boy, of paying dearly for their seeming crimes against them. As Election Day is nearly upon us, more and more are willing to speak outside the inner circle. Such is the case with this message received by me this morning from a source who has been working for us via Chicago for several months now. Their campaign appears increasingly confident, I assume, due to the now adoring media coverage of their boy’s little march with the commoners following this week’s storm. It has been a revolting display by some in our media has it not? Here then is the most recent report I received our Chicago source. I first passed it along to our mutual friend with no response, so now I pass it along to you in the hopes you deem it worthy to publish as its sharing will serve a related purpose with another I hope to secure a favor from in the very near future. And if you have any concerns regarding the source – don’t. They are being thoroughly protected despite their understandable trepidation. As you have been.

And while our friend was clearly upset yesterday with how the storm altered our immediate strategies that were to have concluded this final week of the campaign,  I prefer to believe all is in God’s hands, and if that was to be, then so be it. My efforts remain undiminished, if not my strength. I hope you share my belief and determination in that regard. That said, there has been movement favoring Obama over the last few days.  Such is the reality that we must now deal with and plan accordingly. Crying nor profanity will assist in successfully navigating that reality.

-WSI

HERE NOW IS THE UPDATE WSI RECEIVED VIA A SOURCE FROM CHICAGO THIS MORNING:

A rep from Jarrett office was in today. She gave us a finish line pep talk and then afterwards, heard her saying how Jarrett is very excited about a 2nd term agenda and a big part of that agenda is to punish everyone who opposed them during the first term and the campaign. Strange that everything was “Ms. Jarrett wants this, and Ms. Jarrett is looking forward to that.” You hardly heard Obama’s name mentioned by her which I guess reinforces what people are saying. Valerie Jarrett really is the power in the White House. I know that when her representative showed up it was like royalty was visiting.  All the big dogs were lined up to meet her and acting real friendly and they gave us a heads up an hour before and told us we better “put on a good show” while she was here.

The part that really stuck out to me was when I overheard the rep say that Jarrett told them,“ Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.” She was talking directly to about three of them. Sr. staff. And she wasn’t trying to be quiet about it at all. And they were all listening and shaking their heads and smiling while she said it. Pretty creepy.

Why are they so confident about winning next week? We aren’t getting any numbers in the office that has any of us knowing Obama will win. It will be close. Jarrett and her people seem so confident. Why is that? Do you have any information on why she is so confident? I’m worried. Benghazi was supposed to play big this weekend. That is what everybody here was bracing for last week. You could really tell the staffers were freaking out. Now nobody is talking about it. Like it was never a concern. Like it never even happened. Don’t you have people to help with that? What happened? You said it was going to be a game changer. I told some others it would be and now I’m kind of hanging out there. Not the only one around here who got a real bad vibe after the Alex thing. Help! Need some good news after today!

This entry was posted in ObamaNation and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

165 Responses to Valerie Jarret: “There is going to be hell to pay”

1. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

11 Jigs busted looting Key Food in Coney Island during post-storm blackout
    Friday, November 2, 2012

These guys weren’t worried about the hurricane!

2. Cannibal Rabbi says:

@sog

I wish!

3. LibertarianChristian says:

You guys talking about browser privacy, etc are giving me a good laugh. The Feds and other zog entities don’t need your browser information. They don’t need or even use cookie tracking. Zog has tracking through the backbone of all ISPs, and no level of covering your tracks at a browser level will prevent NSA or any other zog group from knowing your browsing. At a browser level you’re only achieving privacy between you and the remote server you’re viewing. There’s a big difference between privacy and anonymity. Anonymity, even using proxies, is virtually impossible online. Especially for the average person. I may be misunderstanding you guys and you may be talking about privacy… If so, carry on. But if you think some browser extensions or add-ons will cover your tracks, this is only the case on your machine and the remote server. NSA’s little system of sniffing servers won’t show up on a trace route, and no amount of proxies will avoid them. Only an encrypted up/down connection between you and the remote server will provide a “temporary” anonimity. All that said, don’t be naive, and VERY careful what you say and do online, ESPECIALLY in exposing zog.

4. mike says:

5. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

*Negro gets 20 to 40 years for raping girlfriend’s daughter*

November 3, 2012, 3:01 AM

A judge sentenced a South Philadelphia man to 20 to 40 years in prison Friday for raping his girlfriend’s daughter, a 16-year-old who has severe cerebral palsy.

6. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

*South Carolina NEGRO cop allegedly shot estranged wife, authorities are hot on the trail*

Winnsboro, S.C., police officer Michael Roseboro, 43, is accused of shooting his estranged wife from his patrol car as she stood on the sidewalk in front of their children last week, local police said.

7. LibertarianChristian says:

@Mike,

“Libertian christian zog can watch me all day long, he knows I have something for him… zog can go fuck is shitkike self 14/88”

Say what you want, man. I’m just saying don’t ever think that any of us are anonymous online. I come from a technical background, so I was just letting it be known that nothing you do online is ever anonymous. It’s one thing to speak out. It’s another when a line gets crossed and zog comes down with an NDAA “bye-bye”. Some people like myself have careers that we kinda need to maintain while we provide for our families, etc. Sitting in a damn CIA dungeon is the last place I can either provide for or protect my family when shit hits the fan. Some people may not realize that there’s no true anonymity which is why I shared what I did. If you don’t ever cross that proverbial “line” and don’t get an NDAA-sanctioned trip from zog’s boys, awesome. But if someone DOES cross that line, zog will make sure they aren’t around when SHTF. When it’s time to “get it on”.

8. mike says:

Libertarian christian, oh hey dude I absolutely agree with every thing you have said. I know full well zog listens to every word I speak write and maybe even think? I also have 6 kids to provide for and you are right, I should learn to shut my fucking mouth but I just can’t, what I say is correct and I’m going to keep running my fucking mouth about it until everybody knows what we know, gives a shit enough to want to change it and collectively gets pissed off and does fucking change it. That’s probably not very smart but what else can we do at this point? Holding are tongues won’t do shit, we are all already on a fucking list including you and you know it, they can put me right at the top if they want I’m that sick of this bullshit.

9. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Sheboon claims self-defense for throwing ex-boyfriend off balcony

Nov 04, 2012

VIDEO

10. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Violent Negro sex offender caught living with 7 kids
    CORDOVA, TN –

(WMC-TV) – A registered violent sexual offender was found living with seven children, who were not his biological kids, according to police

VIDEO

11. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Shegroid “Caregiver” Apesaults 106 Year Old Woman with a Dildo

A female caregiver was arrested today and charged with sexually assaulting a 106-year-old woman in her care, according to cops.

12. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Caregiver coonvicted of raping mentally disabled man

(Memphis) A Shelby County woman has been convicted of raping a mentally disabled man.

35-year-old Tawana Rochelle Jones was supposed to be taking care of the 32-year-old man.

Instead, she stripped in front of him and forced him to perform sex acts.

Jones worked inside the victim’s apartment he shared with another vulnerable adult in a community-supported care facility.

The victim had the mental capacity of a 6-year-old.

Jones told him not to tell anyone about the sex acts.

Jones was found guilty of rape, willful abuse, neglect and exploitation of a vulnerable adult.

She could face between 8 and 30 years in prison when she is sentenced.

13. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Attempted Kidnapping Susspook Arrested Again

(Memphis) An Arlington negro accused of attacking a jogger last year is now facing new charges in connection with an attempted kidnapping.

33-year-old St. Roland Jean-Charles will be arraigned Monday on attempted aggravated kidnapping charges. He’s accused of trying to kidnap an 11-year-old girl last month.

14. silvernickel says:

Sazzy I was about to post that ‘caregiver’ sexual assault story, but saw your post just now. Negroes never fail to provide the most laughable, outrageous and violent crime. These subhumans really must incarnate from hell.

15. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

@ silvernickel
    Not sure which “caregiver” you’re referring to but both unbelievable! I wasn’t sure if I should laugh or cry!

16. sog says:

LibertarianChristian says:
    November 5, 2012 at 3:45 am
    thank you for your sanctimonius sarcasm ..
    we all know that already on privacy ..
    anybody knows that a law agency can with a warrant get what they need from an isp carrier and now the isp’s are doing more pro avtive spying on users especially in the bit -torrent file sharing areas looking for copyright violations and movie down loads but they are just getting started on this new shit and will take a time getting up to speed ..

anybody knows about carnivore mainframes and nsa filtering mainframes
    the impetus of the core of the conversation had to do with surfing without a bunch of irregualairites and problems in the immediate grasp ..
    nsa sattellites sweep the face of the earth every day and glean 70,000 million bits and pieces just thru the air every day or is it billions …
    the jist of the comments were to try to get people to be able to get thru to incogman site thus side stepping some pedestrian ddos or other bandwith restrictions site restrictions or jaming techniques ..
    anybody knows that the govt has the best hackers and the best penetration software and spyware ..that goes without saying all the time and would just be redundant …
    its all limited privacy and absolutely no true anonymity is expected ,but it is do able under strict regimens that are hard to keep in place for the average surfer ..
    other wise your a good poster ….

17. sog says:

LibertarianChristian says:
    November 5, 2012 at 3:45 am
    thank you for your sanctimonius sarcasm ..
    we all know that already on privacy ..

anybody knows about carnivore mainframes and nsa filtering mainframes
    other wise your a good poster ….

diebold will see to onigabama victory …pile o poop

18. DENYS PICARD says:

She definitly needs to be shot in the brain!

19. Sabine Centurion says:

Mike Delaney showed me the way to get around the almost impenetrable block that prevented me from accessing Incogman.net since the lifted rock exposure of the creature Jarrett.
    My ISP, Charter, emphatically states that they DO NOT block websites.
    Ergo, who then?
    Google, MSN, Gubbamint thought control spooks?
    The scabrous jews control those AND pretty much all of Telecommunications and media in general. The Israeli worms that dominate telecommunications switching are likely candidates as well.
    I’ll give long odds that Incogman’s righteous hammering of the alien overlord was brought to its attention by one of its servants; precipitating an unleashing of the Internet hounds…in vindictive, typical fashion.
    Is there enough rope to be able to deal with these vile things, as they so richly deserve?

20. kerdasi amaq says:

Is Petraeus a victim of this “payback”?

21. Dennis Richardson says:

This guy Timothy Fitzpatrick sounds like a laughable joke. I am quite glad I made the right decision to not marry a very attractive German Roman Catholic woman, to avoid arguing over wheat and tares. The Internet seems to be filled with Roman Catholic and Protestant members pointing to the tares in the others wheat field. Fitzpatrick is saying, the RCC has no tares and all stories of Catholic tares are not, did not & cannot have tares in its history, make Fitzpatrick a great laughable joke. The Roman Catholic tare field has little wheat, including Fitzpatrick. Matthew 13: 24 to 30

Too bad, inappropriate discussions and unpleasant conversations will continue, even after Jesus Christ sits on HIS throne in Jerusalem, in HIS Father’s Kingdom, when HE has to tell Protestants and Roman Catholics to stop arguing. I too, argue.