Media Hypocrites Lusting To Disarm White America

DAVID GREGORY AND MICHAEL MOORE

OFTEN I GET “link backs” here on my site where people commenting elsewhere on the Internet paste in a link, saying “check out what this [racist, anti-Semite, hater] guy has to say.” More and more, some commentators agree with me, too. For giggles, I’ll follow the link back to see what’s shaking, but sometimes get there too late — the comment is gone — certainly deleted by mods or the site owner after they get complaints from you-know-who.

If any of these people have made it this far, let me ask them this: What is the common denominator to all the bull going on today? I mean really.

Now, I am not what you would call a “Neo Nazi” type of guy. I do apologize for saying that to those of my readers who may be, because I now think those folks were absolutely right from the get-go (even if a little too queer for der fuerher man, but that’s another story). It’s not that I’m happy about it, it just is what it is.

A lot of White people out there are now getting down right pissed about “the liberals” and all the never-ending social changes forced down America’s throat. It seems, for good reason, that us conservative and moral White people are getting the shaft big time, often ridiculed openly in the media and even painted as potential terrorists.

Since my days in college, I spent years studying what I saw was happening to America. I realized long ago something was seriously askew in history. I just couldn’t believe all the things few of my friends knew, or even heard about (since they didn’t already know, how serious could it be?).

Real parts of history seemed to be specifically ignored by the mainstream, facts that cast much of what I was supposed to believe in a totally different light.

But it wasn’t just dusty, ancient history, either. I could turn on the TV in real time, or open a weekly news magazine and note where things in America were headed. I quickly came to the conclusion that “The Man” was nonexistent (as imagined), since certain people were obviously being elevated, made rich and protected from exposure, people who raised hell all the time about “The Man.”

People like supposed “working-class hero,” Michael Moore, who makes serious money doing films, writing books and going on TV talk shows, acting like a big fighter against “The Man,” while trying to get us chumps riled up over the “bourgoisie.” Moore, in view of us Whites buying guns, recently said:

“It’s because too many white people are afraid of black people. Period. The vast majority of the guns in the U.S. are sold to white people who live in the suburbs or the country. When we fantasize about being mugged or home invaded, what’s the image of the perpetrator in our heads? Is it the freckled-face kid from down the street – or is it someone who is, if not black, at least poor?”

I guess all us evil Whites are just “fantasizing” about the murderous crime now out of blacks these days, huh? Look how the Marxist wannabee, spins it into a commie class thing by the qualifying wordage “at least poor.” How many poor Whites do you see out robbing, gang-raping, mob-attacking and killing?

Uh, fat goy putz boy: White people have plenty of good reasons to fear our Zionist-corrupted government, to say nothing about the violent, criminal blacks out there, like the three Philadelphia afro teens who went out on a mission to rob Whites just this past Christmas eve. They abducted a 22 year-old mother  (probably a White woman from where she lived), drove her around for hours, taking turns forcing her to perform oral sex on them while holding a gun to her head.

Jeez: How much more of this crap are we going to take?

Michael Moore really makes his millions ridiculing regular, hard-working White Americans (like a serious Borat) in his movies and books. Anti-American foreigners, Jews and self-styled hipster liberals love his stuff because he makes White Americans look like buffoons. Hell, much of TV nowadays does the exact same thing, if you notice.

But beneath his carefully crafted regular guy look, the multi-millionaire fatso is a major-league hypocrite. He lives in all-White neighborhoods and travels around in private jets with a large entourage, including security people packing heat.

One of his books was even freely published with the title “Stupid White Men,” no lie. A researcher checked out the 134 people Moore hired over the years to work on his movies and books and found that only three were black.

Michael Moore is not the only one getting rich, by being a liberal at the expense of the White race and America. Why do such people get so much play, while any and all pro-Whites get treated like the devil incarnate?

It’s a Jew thing. Always has been. Get it now?

Then we have David Gregory, the host of NBC’s “Meet the Press.” Most White people don’t know it, but Gregory is indeed a stinking Jew, just like so many of the pundits and guests they have on Sunday talk shows (along with “people of color”).

Last Sunday, Gregory had the gall to castigate the NRA for merely suggesting armed security in schools, when he himself sends his kids to a pricey DC school that has 11 armed guards on duty (soon to be 12). Then he held up a 30 round magazine on-air, illegal since DC has a law against possession of such dangerous items and the studio was inside the beltway. But don’t worry — being a sacred Jew, Gregory will have zero problems.

That’s the thing: Hypocrite Jewry never has to worry, really. They consider themselves the elite of the Western world — while all the rest of us ignorant “Goyim” had better follow their insightful, caring lead since they’ve been so holocausted and all.

SIROTA MONAGE

How about the stuck-on-himself Jew, David Sirota, columnist with Salon.com? Recently, they’ve been putting him on a lot at MSNBC and CNN in the wake of Sandy Hook.

I saw him on CNN’s Piers Morgan (a slimy Brit ex-pat) saying 70% of the crazy person massacres are the work of White men. Total BS. Maybe it seems like 70%, if you go by the degree of media coverage of crime in this country. You see how Jewish control of what Americans see on TV dovetails together with what all the “smart” pundits will say later?

Most Americans have never heard of any black spree massacres. Have you heard of the GMAC killing of 9 by James Pough, “Cookie” Thornton killing 6 White city councilmen in Kirkwood, Missouri, or the Hartford Beer distributer killing of 8 by another crazy black named Thornton? There’s been plenty of blacks who “go postal” — more than Whites, actually.

White males certainly don’t have the category all to themselves, or even 70%, either (but get all the coverage possible). Hell, the two worst school rampages, were by a South Korean (Virginia Tech) and a crazed, nihilistic Jew duo, Klebold and Harris, who specifically said they wanted to kill racists, Christians and Neo-Nazis (Columbine).

Or how about the bizarre story of the British Jamaican ex-pat, David Burke and Pacific Southwest flight 1771? The guy shot dead the two pilots in mid-flight, causing the plane to nose dive into the earth at 500 mph — killing another 41 people just like that. Surely, this story would provide plenty of material for a fascinating made-for-TV documentary? Oh, wait, Burke was black. Skip that.

So how come all these media pundits lately have forgotten the Washington DC beltway sniper back in 2002? The media covered it extensively — only when they thought it was a White guy and traffic everywhere was backed up looking for a white van. What the media neglected to tell you later is that the two black perps, John Mohammad and Lee Malvo, were Nation of Islam fanatics specifically targeting Whites (the one black bus driver victim wasn’t seen clearly by “little sniper” Malvo). It was much like the 1970’s Zebra serial murders of Whites in San Franciso you never hear anything about.

Sirota (in the clip below) says: “The issue with it will be, politically, I think; the profile is white men. That’s a profile that’s not, essentially, in America allowed to be profiled. That’s the one profile in America that’s not allowed to be profiled.”

Believe me: This stinking Jew would simply love to find a way to profile pro-White males without too many of the rest of conservative, gun-owning Whites finally getting it about what the stinking Jews are up to. You know it, I know it.

David Sirota and Ezra Klein (both Jews) talk to the confusing and hyper-wordy, pseudo-intellectual Chris Hayes, on White-hating, Jew-owned MSNBC. Watch Jewboy Sirota dance around his inner commie Jew — he knows what’s dangerous for a Jew to come right out and say, even if they want to badly as hell.

FEINSTEIN GUN GRABBERNow we got word that Senator Dianne Feinstein, Jewess High Goddess of Gun Control (right), has a plan to unveil with the coming new year. It’s supposed to call for the ban of magazines of over 10 rounds, stop public and private sales of the evil AR-15s that have just one military-like component — which is pretty much all of them.

Much more importantly, those folks who already have AR-15s, will then have to register them with the Feds (paying $200 per weapon), have their picture and fingerprints taken, and then have it OK’d by your friendly local police departments.

Just stop and think what a dangerous step this is for White America. Should they decide later (and they will) for a total confiscation — they’ll know right where to go. You can bet that Zionist, Commie Jews embedded in our government will have full access to the data at any time.

Look, we already know these Jews are working to turn the White race into a minority. It’s happening now big time. The next steps for them is to disarm us and then remove our rights to free speech (they’ll call it “hate speech” laws). Hell, Talmudic Jew senator, Joe Lieberman, put the keys to completely shutting down the Internet in Obama’s hands already. Oh, and they had a lot of excuses for that, too.

Now, I realize all this Jew stuff is hard to accept. Believe me. People don’t want to, when it goes against what the core belief system installed in their heads says. This PC core belief system has been carefully inculcated in you from mass media since you were a itty bitty child, plus what the ultra-lefty education system has been ordered to do (it’s getting worse all the time now).

You can readily see it all just by paying a little attention to that inner voice as you watch movies and TV. Hell, everybody already knows exactly what I’m talking about. The freakin’ Globalist, multicult and Zionist Jews have been doing all this to America, whether you believe it or not.

Now, excuse me: I’m off to get my head shaved, a 14/88 tattoo and a pair of Doc Martens.

This entry was posted in Gun Control, Jew Media, Liberals, Waking Up and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

650 Responses to Media Hypocrites Lusting To Disarm White America

1. Pat says:

OK.

Christopher Rodio.

How about if he gets a visit and a “request for interview”.

He lives in Norwalk, CT. Got his street address.

I’d be willing to give him a visit. Need a little backup in case things get interesting.

2. Pat says:

This is a situation where citizens with video cameras are a good thing.

Christopher Rodio needs to be confronted with a video camera and asked some questions. What’s he gonna say and do?

Run away? Say “no comment”?

We need to find out what he’s gonna say.

I would also like to interview any neighbor of any of the alleged victims that would be willing to speak. I’d even offer some cash to people if they would talk to me.

This shit is way over the top.

3. $10 Bagel says:

Can somone fill me in on the whole Christopher Rodia thing? I don’t find anything linking him to the elementary school shooting, only that the police ran his tags on the same night.

I want to know things like where exactly his car was found and anything that links him to the shooting.

4. Anti Diversity says:

To Hoff,

Yeah, Sazzy is quite the recycler of other people’s posts. On Dec. 18th, under Drugging, Disarming, and Destroying Our Race, I posted the same information about the Sandy Hook psyops, and now Sazzy acts as if she was the one to do the work in investigating this information. This isn’t the first time she’s poached one of my postings….

I guess she needs quite a bit of attention and affirmation….enough to lie about it as well. And the name-calling and whining to Incog to censor anyone that calls her on her bullshit. What an entitlement-creep, chicken shit thing to do…so typically female-centric and egotistical…

5. Anti Diversity says:

Sazzy,

I’m not going to apologize to you, so don’t even think that’s going to happen. You should apologize to Hoff and myself for being an attention-whoring, name-calling weasel….I’m seeing through you.

6. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

@ Anti Diversity
    I don’t recall “poaching” any of your posts but apologize if I did. It’s my understanding we all had a hand in the Sandy Hook psy-ops and didn’t feel it was exclusive. In fact, although I knew something wasn’t quite right, I still believed the murders occurred. Um, do you by any chance happen to have the link you posted because so many have posted about this subject that it’s hard to keep track.

7. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

‘Charlton Heston – Right to Bear Arms’

School children are not being taught about the 2nd Amendment thanks to the jew educational system but they learn about violence from Hollywood movies and television.

The 2nd Amendment was established as freedom’s guarantee. If we allow it to become meaningless, liberty itself will soon follow. The legendary Charlton Heston (National Rifle Association President 1998-2003) makes this point with unmatched clarity and power.

Disobedience means you have to be willing to act, not just talk. Don’t let these jews alter our 2nd Amendment Rights!

8. ProtocolsRtrue says:

I have a hard time going along with this thread or even reading it anymore. I wish the boss would start another. This conspiracy theory is a reach. The only possible motive is for more gun control. They tried operation wide receiver and fast and furious. Those did not work to get us to surrender our weapons volunarily even though it was designed to create enough gun violence and bloodshed that would trick us into doing that . And it wasn’t starter pistols or non-working firearms atf was giving away to known criminals and drug dealers. It was the very assault style weapons they wish to take away from US.

Everyday street crimes with firearms does not work to make us give up our rights to self-defense because those are committed to previously convicted felons with stolen weapons anyway. So we were not stupid enough to believe that more gun laws will solve that problem. Thanks NRA. I’m a dues paying member.

So it would take mass slaughter of our children. That just might work. But where would they get enough Americans to carry out such an operation on our own children. Only mossad dual citizen jews would do that. As long as only non-jew kids died during hannakuh and before Christmas. It’s a reach. Did it work in Iceland?

To the jews the end does justify the means and the end goal remains jew domination of all the worlds people and resources. Mostly resources. Just enough people to dig the resources.

Gentile non-zog gun control is absolutely necessary to achieve their end goal.

Anyway the sandy hook thing backfired even if it was a conspiracy. More Americans are going through the background check process according to the fbi to buy guns than ever before.

But then again getting the fbi to do background checks on us at our own request may also have been a part of the zog info gathering process. You cannot claim they violated your privacy rights when you submitted the application.

9. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

@ $10 Bagel
    I haven’t found a link to Rodia and any shootings but it’s rather curious that the news reported the car belonging to Lanza. We must also ask ourselves “what and why” Rodia’s car was doing there in the first place.

Here’s a link I found which I feel is rather informative but no one is accusing him of the crime itself. This is just another question mark in my head and – obviously – in the heads of others as well.

We need more ‘answers’ because they are using Sandy Hook as the basis for altering our 2nd Amendment Rights.

10. The Elder of Zyklon-B says:

It has been asked here why don’t people question this and how do you get them to begin to attempt to critically think about the entire pack of lies.

They can’t because the Jews have ingrained the belief in lies deep into our national conscience.

“The greatest generation” sat on their butts when JFK was ritually sacrificed in broad daylight. A few years later, there goes brother Bobby. Oh, a Palestinian did it. Those dirty A-rabs.

Taking out JFK was a jew-coup of our post WWjew era. This bought them time to consolidate their power and positions. The goyim reveled in rampant materialism and the sexual revolution which the Jews heavily promoted.

Throw in drugs, pharmaceuticals, psychotherapy, poisoned food, talmudvision along with DEBT SLAVERY on steroids and we were on our way.

The US masses were primed and pumped to believe any and all Jew lies from there on out.

Waco, OKC, Gulf War……. “What fun it is tightening the noose on the goyim!”

9-11? Piece of cake. The majority of the masses of asses never questioned it nor the ensuing wars for israhell which have followed.

SH obvious lies are gobbled up like corn dogs at a carney show because all but a very select few can think clearly enough to question anymore.

This is just the rundown since 63. We could go back to other periods of time and the Jew manipulation could be shown on a timeline as well. It has been there since the beginning of time, but in no other time that I am aware of have these satanic freaks gained the control they have now.

They can indeed still be beat. I’m quite sure of that and I don’t rule it out at all. I just don’t think the mongrelized populace of the JSA will be on the forefront of their defeat. They are too much a part of the problem at this time.

“This shit is crazy.”
    “Insane crazy”

You ain’t seen nothin yet incoglanders. Mass deception on roids is headed our way.

Do not be deceived.

Hoff,
    You have commented on your admiration for BN various times. You don’t think that ANY of his work on exposing die juden qualifies for some of the best? Some with the venerable incog?

“And I only post up the best of the best. Hint … I did NOT post up any article by Br Nathan, and I did NOT post up any article by incogman.”

I do truly do though wish you all well in the treacherous days ahead.

11. ProtocolsRtrue says:

Are the jews happy a wacko shot up a schoolhouse? Of course they are. But I read yesterday the lawyer withdrew his 100 million dollar lawsuit against the school system on behalf of 1 of the survivors. He’s on retainer to see how much his brother -in-law gets on behalf of one of the people who actually was murdered. I’m guessing adam lanza did not have a deep pocket or insurance to cover his legal fees. Maybe his moms insurance would not cover his legal fees also. Maybe even the state or school system were exempt from liability for criminal acts of a third party. Something made him drop the case for now. Maybe it was not just about the money. yeah right.

12. $10 Bagel says:

Sazzy,

Some local news reported the black car with a shotgun as possibly Lanza’s car. We don’t know if this car was in the elementary school parking lot and we don’t know if both black cars are the same vehicle.

All news channels were reporting all kinds of crap when this first came out. Who knows what is correct and incorrect. We can’t just take a clip of some bad reporting and use it as evidence.

We need to establish that the black Honda was the same black car where the shotgun was removed on video, and then we have to prove that that vehicle was at Sandy Hook elementary and not just somewhere in Sandy Hook, and then we have to prove that car belonged to the shooter, and then we have to prove who that shooter is.

So far all we have is a bunch of comments from people on other boards who don’t understand this story and then we have a bunch of other people running with those comments. We have to be very careful what we choose to believe because any of this could just be leading us down a rabbit hole of disinfo.

13. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

@ $10 Bagel
    I agree with you but given the enormous amounts of disinformation from JMSM we turn to alternative sites for answers. I’m not saying this is a given but it’s worth looking up and checking into. That’s the only way we can sort the wheat from the weeds.

Actually, we may never find out the truth about the car (or other inconsistencies) but at least we know what the motive behind “Sandy Hook” is and that’s our 2nd Amendment Rights.

14. $10 Bagel says:

Sazzy,

I find that the timing and magnitude of this massacre to be the most suspect.

Any time children are killed it’s a big deal and when 20 kids are killed its a huge deal. This gives Obama and his jew masters the perfect weapon in America’s most vulerable time for our gun rights to be completely destroyed.

Exactly how they wanted it.

I don’t think things like this just happen to happen. It had to be carefully planned. But I can’t begin to prove how it was done with all the complete and utter bullshit that is flying around.

15. silvernickel says:

The Elder of Zyklon-B says:
    January 2, 2013 at 4:39 pm “I really don’t know why I bother to post here anymore since most of the regulars here think I’m as ignorant as those I criticize due to my expressed belief in Christ and the work of Brother Nathanael.”

Elder, I really doubt anyone here feels that way about you. Hope you keep posting, I always enjoy your posts.

16. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

@ $10 Bagel
    Yes, I agree with you but I think most of the BS is coming from JMSM. In the same token we must all be aware the jews are inventing their own stories to add to the confusion. However, I am now convinced that this was staged. These people don’t behave as “normal” grieving people; especially Robbie Parker – and yes – I know what it’s like to lose a family member tragically (not murder – an auto accident).

17. ProtocolsRtrue says:

Tim Mcveigh was way ahead of anyone of us when it came to zog/jews. He was pissed about zog killing perfectly good Americans and especially the children. And when caught he told them and his lawyers exactly why he did it. zog crushes as much information as possible but when faced with death sentance Tim said bring it on. He had Irish convictions. he was also executed within just a few years of conviction. Now compare that to how long it takes between conviction to execution to a nigger convicted of murdering workers at a pizza shop. Even in texas. In some states they are left out after 7 years for murder as long as they move to a different state.

18. silvernickel says:

“It was done right after Obama won presidency and right before his 2nd term. All the libtards have been heavily touting an “assault weapon ban” for the last year or so. It seems like all the other “mass shootings” have been building up to a crescendo with Sandy Hook as the climax.”

good observation $10! Its a Jew Production through and through. This overtly Satanic event (or non-event, however you feel about actual kids being killed; or shipped to Denver for the real satanic ritual) happens on Chanukkah Friday just after a December 13th full moon right before a major Christian holiday. Then afterwards all the freaky jews like Gene Rosen and the Soto family gleefully come out of the ‘Holly’ woodwork to emotionally describe to a traumatized US public (via jew media) what had transpired in Newtown CT. Call me Grumpy Grampy, but I am sick over these Freakhazars (actors, liars, deceivers, exaggerators, mind controllers) dictating their gradual and genocidal agenda on the USA. Trauma based mind control by satanic jewry.

I know, I can barely watch this POS myself. He’s been proven to be an actual member of the ‘screen actors guild’!

19. silvernickel says:

Hoff, you have lost it!

Anti-D, that seems a bit immature of you saying Sazzy stole your thunder.

My mistake, December 13th was a ‘New Moon’……….a time of absolute Darkness

Is Lucifer the god of Judaism?

20. Jason says:

I haven’t even read past about 4 p.m. yet and I’ve already seen more than enough. If Sazzy “recycled” one of my posts it would be a compliment. Here is a smart, White woman who is working hard each day to do what she can to shine a light on things. We need to encourage her, not insult her. ***Any man posting anonymously while calling a White American woman a c*^t is no man at all.*** I don’t need to use insults or name any names, you know who you are.

Sazzy is doing something the rest of us can’t. In a “movement” almost completely devoid of women she is putting her name and face and maybe even her life on the line so other White women can see her example and hopefully become inspired from it. We were trained in the USMC to “Lead By Example” and if it had been her calling, Sazzy would have made an excellent WM. (Woman Marine) I hope any well thought out and informed post is spread far and wide for all to see. Is the issue about not receiving credit for something posted? Who needs credit? Who cares?

Sazzy, what you’re doing is very important and I hope you’re not discouraged by any of those who wouldn’t even be suitable to invite over for dinner. Your efforts are appreciated 🙂 And even in the midst of abuse and insults Sazzy has remained professional, considerate and courteous. This thread was going so well that all I’ve been doing in my spare time is sharing this info with the kwans around me, who are showing signs of alarm! Why stop a good thing to feel like a tough guy at the expense of a woman? This to me has become the best opportunity yet to get our message out because people are finally listening. Stop picking on Sazzy and get back to picking on the jews.

Pat, your analytical and critical thinking is much needed and appreciated. Stick around, we need you too!

14/88/110

21. silvernickel says:

“So we lose either way but 6 days of conspiracy theory stuff makes us look like whackos and nutjobs. To be disregarded as just that. It’s bad for the site. If the boss wants less hitters keep them going.”

Drink a PBR, PRT. and knock the edge off or something 🙂
    So, you really think discussing this major massacre (and its anomolies) to curb our second amendment is just theorizing?

The Incogman site is totally about jew conspiracy; theory or fact. Whether its seeing real patterns of events, actions, quotes and writings; or further theorizing about them is fair game here.

22. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Thank you silvernickle and Jason. Jason, thank you for that beautiful video. May God bless both of you with a Happy and productive New Year and may He save us from jewish tyranny.

Tears in heaven – A tribute to Adolf Hitler

23. ProtocolsRtrue says:

I’ll drink whatever the fuck I want to using my own hard earned money fuck head take a drink of this and pass it around.

24. Biker says:

what ever it was that happened at Sandy Hook has absolutely everything to do with the 2nd amendment. sharing ideas and trying to get to the bottom of this madness is what i thought posting links and comments was all about.

Sazzy has recycled some of my links also. and i was about to bitch till i looked at the time stamp… 2 minutes after i posted. well, she was reading while i was posting. the page doesnt update until you hit post comment. that simple. we were reading the same thing, i just beat her here by 2 minutes. i have also posted a link first thing in the morning, after which i scrolled back and found someone had posted the same at 1am.

shit happens. relax

25. summerled says:

and its happened here too

“It is useless to deny that grave Jewish problems existed in Germany. The nation was in the unfortunate geographical position of being the first stage in the perennial push westward of the Polish Jews. Unless forced on, they tended to stop in Berlin and Hamburg, where they obtained an unduly share of good professional positions. In Berlin, for example, when the Nazi came to power, 50.2 percent of the lawyers were Jews. In medicine, 48 per cent of the doctors were Jews, and it was said that they systematically seized the principal hospital posts. The Jews owned the largest and most important Berlin newspapers, and they had made great inroads on the educational system.”
    Stephen H. Roberts, 20th century Australian historian. Though hostile on almost every point to National Socialism, his book “The House that Hitler Built” does admit that Jews were a menace in Germany.

26. Hoff says:

By the way, the word is spelled “challenged” stupid LMFAO —

SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

January 2, 2013 at 1:32 pm

27. ProtocolsRtrue says:

Lately only sog and I align theorys like the protocols with facts starting from american civil war. Or even earlier. Only sog and I talk about jewhsitvk takover of russia. You talk about murdering 25 children including children. Sog and I talk about murdering 100,000 women and children in Dresden or 50, 000 in hiroshima or nagasaki. You must think that their lifes were less worthful. The reason they firebombed dresden was exactly because they thought that it was a safe haven for the women and children refugees and Knew they were there. They firebombed the place anyway but because jews won the war no war crime trials were ever filed.

Here’s a war crime file charged against you jews and every American officer stupid enough to listen to a jew. You committed a crime against humanity. Get the jewen to bring it up in the next UN meeting. And it’s not allways about your spelling or typing or grammer sog. Most times it’s about trying to make you look stupid.

28. ProtocolsRtrue says:

Only a really hard man could take an order to go dromp bombs on women and children. And some were stupid in the breifings. The jew pilots and navigators will lead the way . Your only job is a machine gun operator. We will drop the bombs on cristians and jews and vietnamese or libyans or iraquis or afghans or whoever we want to because we are jews and own american military. I think it’s about time for japs and chinese and everyone else who is not jewish to wake up. Without jews in america they have nothing. Most of us are waking up to over our sons coffin or brothers .. Common asians, They bought off our government. Have you figured out they are coming after your government nexT They want all of us dead but those willing to be slaves. I Know slant eyed people can win the war white men lost. But white man aren’t quite done left.

29. Cannibal Rabbi says:

@sog

“rabbi cannibal and hoff yous 2 have a real twisted issue with women ..( or is that issues with twisted women? Hehehe)
    yuse 2 knuckle heads should mandatorulay apologise to sazzy ,,ya dimwits”

You’re not wrong!

For shame, for shame.
    In my defense, which is no excuse, i’m an asshole!
    No, don’t demur! Back i say! BACK!, in the previous two hours.
    i’d demolished 1ltr of Whyte and Mackay Glasgow, Special Scotch Whiskey, Double Lion Brand, leading to momentary discombobulation, and consequent, shameful tosspottery.
    No excuse at all though.
    Ignorance is no excuse.

Have a great year, as your country is taken back by those likeminded as yourself.

@SazzyLittleSmartAzz
    Please, in the spirit of the season, accept my humble apologies. My good sense had fled! I had no right to assault you so, especially given your great and consistent work at this place.
    Forgive me, although my use of the c word, being so egregious, can’t be mitigated. I’m sorry.

@BRIAN LANE

“Taig”s , had nothing to do with this..

Look to yer own. To this day. Hugh Adam died the other day. An honest man.
    Unlike your new (Green=jew=Ashley ) overlords.
    Good luck to your new Bhuddist incarnation.

Over to you Hoff!

To Sazzy…

30. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

@ Cannibal Rabbi,
    Thank you for the cute card and apology accepted. May God bless you and yours throughout the coming New Year and keep you free from the machinations of the jew.
    -Sazzy

31. summerled says:

Cannibal
    1ltr of Whyte and Mackay and i though i was the only one try single malt
    doesn’t drive you crazy –well ok delays the process ! cheers

32. Cannibal Rabbi says:

@summerled

The trick is to lock all the doors, so even if there’s a fire, you only damage yourself.
    My mistake was thinking anything obnoxious i had to say was of significance.
    Then compound it.
    Good news?
    Sound chips gone, so there goes my soundtrack. More reading.
    Bad news?
    I know how this one goes.

Happy, healthy, prosperous new year to all here. God Bless and keep you.
    Incogman, thanks for your indulgence. Goes a long way!
    Barney and Gtrman, cheers!

Kiss a kike goodbye with the toe of yer Jackboot.

Especially Condeez. Size 4 or 5(euro sizes)

Jewish Writer Skewers Germans

Notice this article compares Tuvia Tenenbom to Woody Allen, Michael Moore and especially Sacha Baron Cohen. Since Woody Allen, Sacha Baron Cohen and Tuvia Tenenbom are jews, YNET News apparently believes Michael Moore is too.

34. Cannibal Rabbi says:

@Frank Fredenburg

Another rat shuffling out of the shtetl and instead of using its superior reason, empathy, universal understanding. Scuttles back to the nest to bring the good news to its kin.
    Instead of observation..

“the worst of them are Gods, the best of us are cockroaches”

Becomes..

“here’s what i “saw”
    Scamming and flim-flamming it’s fellow cockroaches!

Imagine that life?
    Hell before Hell.

Hahahahaha
    There’s humour in it face to face.
    As a distraction.
    R.I.P.

Like the 66 at Ibrox, i may not have made clear.

The Elder says,

Waco, OKC, Gulf War……. “What fun it is tightening the noose on the goyim!”

“This shit is crazy.”
    “Insane crazy”

Do not be deceived.

———————————————————————————-

Quote of the week?

One problem, Who the heck ever said Elder of Zyklon B was ignorant?
    I’ve seen ignorance here lately and arrogance too but it wasn’t coming from you.

It’s coming from a guy who has no problem calling women the nastiest of names but i guess that’s to be expected from the only person i know to dump a porn video on these pages.

36. TVLIES says:

Michael Moore is not a gentile. He is a fucking kike. Just look at the hooked schnoz on that Neanderthal face & notice how he has been treated like a golden boy by his fellow tribesmen since his first docu on GM in Flynt Michigan. I smell gefilte fish……Goyim NEVER get this kind of treatment.

37. sundown says:

Mr. ICMan, I love your efforts and expozeys, but this cat, “Michael Moore” is no shabbos goy!!..sundown..

38. IIIIIIIIIIII says:

http://hornik.typepad.com/saysme/2004/07/who_jew.html Here is a jewish “lets praise all the wonderful jews” site and they list Moore as one of them.

39. Arch Stanton says:

The only problem with whites owning firearms is the utter lack of fortitude to use them en mass. Cowardly Jews only understand one thing, i.e. the fear of facing a horrible, murderous, white god, with thin lips that speak the truth, before immediate removal to sheol.

America! Let the games begin! – Before Jews steal the balls.

Have a “Nazi” Thanksgiving in remembrance of the Jew’s fully fictitious, never happened, phony, genocidal event. The celebratory cake should be a round, white cake with a centered, black hakenkreuz. Words around the cake rim should read “Arbeit Macht Frei! Fresh From Auschwitz Baking Ovens.”

40. john says:

Guess who the democ rats elected for New Jersey the scumbag of all scumbags douchebag cken Murphy who said before the election he was going to raise taxes, he is going to make marijuana available to all the slime that want it. He is going to make the state of New Jersey a sanctuary State. And the fucken imbeciles still elected this pos garbage humun if you can call the scumbag that, and how are the white race going to fight when the stupid fucking electors elect a douchbag blowjob like this, tell me I am ready to implode from shit hitting me from all sides, he wants New Jersey to be just like California, I cannot understand this or much else lately. God help me