Traitor DC Jew Tools Pushing Amnesty for All Illegals

GANG OF EIGHT
The “Gang of Eight” behind the latest legislative senate plans to legalize the illegals. We get the deal with the politically selfish latinos and the patently subversive Jew, Chucky boy Schumer (not surprisingly, also pushing gun control). But John McCain and Lindsey Graham? They are obviously long-useful tools of Zionist, Globalist Jewry. We see them in the news all the time when our controlled media needs “window dressing” i.e. to make it look like “conservative” White men are also onboard. God, haven’t you figured out the whole rotten deal out by now?

I once had the chance to talk to a state policeman about illegal immigration. My girlfriend at the time, had her truck totalled by a car jam-packed full of illegals. Immediately after the accident (she was unhurt), witnesses reported about 10 illegals piled out of their non-registered and non-insured car, disapearing to all points of the compass. The responding state policeman told me there was virtually nothing they could do.

He told me the illegals were now everywhere in the local county and the state had no way of stopping it. If he happened to get lucky, nabbing someone like those who wrecked my girlfriend’s truck, there was a good chance they would just be out on the road tomorrow laughing about it and never even bother to show up in court.

Now the Jew tools in DC, led by Zio Extremist Chuck Schumer, are once again hard at work, attempting to legalize the illegals, by handing out a free pass to stay here, before they get citizenship. Basically, the 20 million plus illegal Mestizos get to stay without fear of deportation and suck on all the freebies this country can give them (like Obamacare).

“INCOG MAN, the media says it’s only 11 million ‘undocumented immigrants’ — all nice, always so innocent people just trying to contribute to our nation’s rich heritage of immigration…” You blithering moron, the Jew-controlled media has been lying their asses off to America. Hell, they can’t even bring themselves to say “illegals” because it might awaken too many of us Whites.

Note how the SOBing Jew media does pieces designed to play upon people’s emotions, like talking to some illegal’s kid, saying how terrible it is for her parents to worry about getting deported and how she’s worked so hard in school to be a contributing member of America, blah, blah, blah. The manipulative Jew-owned ABC’s “World News Tonight” are pros at this brainwashing.

Folks, the politicians will talk up a storm on how the new laws will “strengthen” the border (like that has worked), do E-checks on workers, make them “go to the back of the line,” but only with some paperwork, learn english and take civic lessons (we can’t even get the ghetto homies to learn any of that), etc., etc. Talk is cheap, my friend.

They’ve done this time and again. Reagan passed similar crap and the flood wasn’t stopped. The reason? The real “powers that be” want the White race turned into a minority. Always have. Look at what they’ve done to other White nations, like Britain, France and Sweden.

Lindsey Graham closet faggot (possibly a big pedo) and RINO Republican is also onboard with the so-called “gang of eight” stabbing White America in the back. He might sound all twittered up about beating Obama, but none of that matters in the long run. Just think it out, fool: It’s us White Americans who are being beaten.

Once they pass the law giving these illegals amnesty, everything will return to business as usual on the subject and even more non-Whites will invade America until this country looks exactly like a third world nation. Hell, it already is looking like that in so many places.

And it’s not only Mestizos crossing the border illegally. The Jews worked for decades to change the immigration laws and succeeded with the hugely useful Jew tool, Teddy boy Kennedy in 1965, so most of the ones now coming to the US are non-White, like from Haiti, Somalia and Asia. That’s the point, schmuck.

Why bother being a Mr. Nice Guy? They are going to call you a Nazi Racist, no matter what. Get real to the fact the filthy Globalist Jews are in a silent genocidal war with the White race. Have been now for decades.

These Jews have been working since day one against White Gentiles. Read my “The Real Immigration Deal” page. The subversive Jews have been clearly trying to destroy the White racial demographics in the USA. Just spend a lousy 10 minutes there, watch a video or two, and you’ll get it the deal.

This entry was posted in Immigration and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

396 Responses to Traitor DC Jew Tools Pushing Amnesty for All Illegals

1. ProtocolsRtrue says:

Hey Deek maybe reference some websites so that people can leasurely read some pertinant info at home and whenever they get a chance.

2. ProtocolsRtrue says:

I’ve posted these links so many times that I’m sure the regulars are tired of seeing them. But you never know when somebody may be here for the first time and these are a good start. Henry fords internatioal jew series is great also. I’m a man with limited means so thats about all I can do to help and I thank incog for hosting this site so I can spout off once in a while.

3. Whelk Collector says:

Ladies and Gents, I know there are a few “sabeteuers” on this site who are definitely sponsored by Jewry to renounce, deflect, agitate and generally be a complete bloody nuisance, however it does not automatically follow that we should suspect everyone who makes the odd “questionable” post. I think we all have at some point- probably not from our heart or our integrity to the cause, but just because sometimes with such an emotive subject and with so much disinfo out there we get led astray. We are a small cadre of white, anti-jew, race realists who are involved in a desperate fight for our own survival. Please let’s not disposses our brothers and sisters too quickly with abuse and derision, surely some of it is deserved; but just remember we are few and we need everyone who is white and faithfull to be on board.

4. summerled says:

Whelk Collector says:
    February 1, 2013 at 6:23 pm

yes exactly !!

5. Whelk Collector says:

Just as an aside, I was getting drunk with an old Army friend of mine who was in the Tank Regiment (3RTR) -and we were talking about the effectivness of the Wermacht SS on all the fronts they fought in. Now I am a patriot to the max as is he (Red, White and Blue all the way) but it struck us that we were talking in “taboo” territory, we’d never have discussed this when we were in, but we always had a great respect for the German soldier, allbeit what we knew even back then to be the “manufactured” enemy.

They were better trained, better equiped (and this is what flumoxed the French and the Brits in WW2) better motivated than we were and were a formidable enemy on every front and in every field of warfare; land, sea and air.

As an ex-guardsman, I was racially, physically and historically selected (there were absolutely no non-whites or Jews allowed in the 1980’s into the Guards and it really helped if you were over 6 feet tall).

Also the Tank regiments and all teeth arms regiments were at that time equally (but maybe not so much as the Guards) as selective (and you absolutely had to be white). I put it to him that if situations were reversed, what German units do you think we’d be in?

He didn’t even blink and said to me you would be SS Panzer Grenadiers (Heavy Infantry) and I would be SS Panzers- no question about it. I said to him how could you be so sure? Why wouldn’t we be just normal Wermacht? and he said, just look at the selection and training we both did (50-60% fail rate from initial intake) We were a professional Army. The Wermacht were a fairly large part conscripts. We would have both been SS Wermacht (not SS police) and you know it. It got me thinking I can tell you. Then we split another beer.

6. Pat says:

Whelk Collector,

My hat is off to you.

Regards.

7. All-Eyes & Not-Sees says:
  8. Pat says:

We really need to get rid of these jews.

9. To get rid of the jews we must be capable of doing so. If they are a parasite, if we grow healthier maybe they will go away.

10. summerled says:

yeah maby we can set phasers to jew that’s when thay stun you and rob you
    educating a new generation is the key and stop paying taxes!!!

11. Pat says:

DAVID DUKE talks mainly about “Zionists” and “Zio” this and that.

But we all know the problem is “Jews”, “Judaism” and “Jewry”.

We also know that Israel isn’t the “Zionist” State – it’s the “Jewish” State.

To be a citizen of Israel, you need to be “Jewish” – not necessarily “Zionist”.

We all know that “Zionism” is a recent development. And Judaism and Jewish Crime has existed for many centuries.

What’s up with David Duke? What is is role?

What does it look like?

12. Pat says:

summerled,

I wish we could stop paying taxes.

But the IRS essentially has police powers.

You can stop paying your taxes and they can send a swat team to your house.

We need to have a better option than that.

13. summerled says:

pat duke has been a jew fighter for a long time but to make it palatable for the
    fucking zombie’s out there he uses zionist he has no choice if he is to reach sheeple

14. summerled says:

summerled,

I wish we could stop paying taxes.

But the IRS essentially has police powers.

You can stop paying your taxes and they can send a swat team to your house.

We need to have a better option than that.

and what a stink that would make white people actually standing together
    in a well regulated militia LOL yeah i guess typings all we are good for

15. Whelk Collector says:

Pat- Thanks for the kind words- Much appreciated.
    Summerled- Great Vid.

16. Whelk Collector says:

Pat- Thanks for the kind words- Much appreciated.
    Summerled- Great Vid.

17. Whelk Collector says:

Pat- Thanks for the kind words- Much appreciated.
    Summerled- Great Vid.

18. summerled says:

Whelk Collector
    were you in the para’s ?

19. All I need to know is that this was a massacre of 20 school children and 6 kindergarten teachers on December 14, 2012 and that there were NO TEARS. NONE! It was a kabbalistic enactment perhaps. Perhaps the school children were actually used in some kabbalistic satanic masonic sacrifices. (I hope to hell not.) Anyway, I’ve run a kabbalistic calculation on the numbers. 20+6+12+24+2012=BULLSHIT. Bingo.

20. sog says:

ProtocolsRtrue says:
    February 1, 2013 at 12:18 pm

biblebelievers dot org dot au/truth . htm
    i’ll second that and raise you a judicial mirror site i repeatedly post because it goes for without sayinf g that there alot of new lookers all the time even if they dont post …

21. sog says:

aotp t be on the safe side for a while dont eat at McNiggers or burger queen in case they are laundering the bodies into gentile food chain ..they do it with baby bits ..aborted babies giblets and guizzards …not my favorite food …jews are cunning like weasels …

22. sog says:

hkw wears a 10 b bra …she is ready to bbbbaptise us all in tha name of kikery ..
    fucking hekle and jeckle show

jimmy right hiuck hiuck … maybe hkw’s bra would fit on jimmy’s little gay ass …

23. sog says:

i dont know but when lenin said the best way to control the opposition is to lead the opposition and that is the only place i come from as far as using niggers or spics to hellp kill off jews ..then after words the deal is to smok all the niggers like jimmy and spiks like hkw ….bite me you bitches …

24. GTRman says:

Truth Will Out is a good guy . Please stop trying to find a reason to eat each other in the lifeboat . There are still a few tins of beans left .

25. GTRman says:

Yes , the whole Sandy Crook thing stinks and looks phoney . But so does building 7 , etc.

These cunts can get away with whatever they want .

The sad thing is , we will never really know whether a “critical mass ” is reached – as long as “we ” ( the ‘Ones Who Know’ ) look scornfully down on the ” Sheeple ” ( the ‘Ones We Once Were’)
    it’s just another fissure , another male/female , old/young , upper class / pleb , black/White , Atheist / Religious ….etc etc etc etc etc etc division .

” Divide and Rule ” . It really is the oldest trick in the book.

What’s that sound ?

The little jew , laughing .

26. Whelk Collector says:

Sumerled. No, I was not in the Paras I was 1SG-(1st Btn Scots Guards) I did All -Arms P-Company (which we were all expected to do) and got my wings from that. I’ve had easier messages.

27. Pat says:

GTRman,

I don’t really think we’re looked upon with scorn. At least not with respect to the Sandy Hook Movie. People I have spoken with simply are not buying the official story.

What I sense is an extreme underlying discomfort. This is all happening concurrent with the gun grab. People in my area understand what would happen should they be disarmed.

Perhaps it’s a bit different where you are. But, here – the media spell is being broken in a pretty big way.

The problem with the Sandy Hook Movie and also Building 7 (as you mentioned) is that to overtly recognize these things for what they are is to challenge an entire world view.

That’s a very big thing. That is the emotional hurdle that stands in the way of the average person “waking up”, so to speak.

Once they “wake up” – they are then force to either do something about it…..or……….what?

I think many of us are at the point right now where we feel that about all we can do is to alert others.

In reality, that does not do anything about the underlying problem.

So, the emperor has no clothes……..more and more people know it – but in order for it to matter……there needs to be a critical mass of people that know it and FORCE SOMETHING TO HAPPEN.

Objectively, we really are slaves right now. We live in open air prisons.

There are risks involved in any escape attempt.

28. summerled says:

Whelk Collector says:
    February 1, 2013 at 9:29 pm

much respect my friend thank you
    the only reason i ask is because i was a para i met the scots guards at
    hive and lidd not spelled correctly and being a scot my self loved the regiments
    defense of ourselves is not racism it’s fucken necessary

29. summerled says:

brize norton/weston on the green /the nacker cracker LOL!!

30. Whelk Collector says:

Lol Sumerled; you’ve got to double the top to join the squad. And btw that effing knacker cracker, the bastard.. it was easier doing the jumps. Didn’y much care for the night drops though. Couldn’t see the daisies….:)

31. Whelk Collector says:

I don’t claim to know the answers for Sandy Hook, but come-on, all those 1st 48, CSI docs, shouldn’t we be seeing a thorough analysis of the evidence? That whole episode stinks and the Jew Rosen (ex-FEMA) doing the song-and-dance routine was as fake as a Jewish Christmas.

32. Pat says:

Dear Readers,

You may know me through my awesome writings and ultra superior persona as portrayed by myself through my now defunct website.

As you may know, I have claimed to be White. I offered no actual proof of that, of course.

I am not really White. I am “middle eastern”. Infer what you will.

I got involved in the “troof” movement in order to try to steer the debate. You see, one of us long ago taught that the best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves. In that spirit, I began a series on exposing the holocaust for what it is. In doing so, I was able to garner a lot of support.

My handlers and racial brethren were ok with me doing this because I have not uncovered anything new that is not available freely on the internet through other sources. Basically, all I did was perform a re-write. My people fully understand that the days of the grand holy hoax are indeed numbered. So, we had to come up with a strategy that would further our goals amid the new landscape while the influence of the holy hoax is diminishing.

This is why I appeared on-scene in the first place.

I posed as someone of European descent who was strongly pro-European. I think I talked a pretty good game. Bottom line, I sought to elevate non-Whites to universal victim status in the minds of White people so that they would not take Affirmative Action in removing them from their body politic. I used a lot of imagery of dead Palestinian kids – but, you’ll notice that I never wrote anything about White victims. Nope. Never a piece bemoaning the constant attacks on White women and White children by noble people of color. Never a mention of the increasing frequency of violent flash mobs of noble people of color violently attacking White people. That kind of thing is off limits because it doesn’t fit my narrative. In truth, I didn’t care because White victims don’t bother me one bit.

Being non-White myself, I took personal offense to any statements mocking or ridiculing non-Whites. Even though non-Whites have a very long track record of low performance – I sought to cast them in a light of “equality”. You see, the notion of “equality” among races is the bedrock upon which communism is based. And as you know, communism is a system where all labor and the fruits derived from all labor belong to the jewish ruling class.

In truth, equality among people simply does not exist. No two people are carbon copies of each other. Some are smarter and more industrious than others. Some of dumber and more prone to criminal behavior than others.

Some of you have seen through my bullshit. So, I have pretended that my lock-out from my jew propaganda website was my idea. When, in fact – I was only locked out when the host realized what I was up to.

How many of you are falling for it? LOL

Keep in mind that I was forced out to begin with. But how many of you will realize this? Not many, I hope. In fact I hold you in such low esteem that I expect some of you will never “get it”. Makes me laugh to think about it.

I want to make it seem like you people who ask the question “Is it good for White People and the future of White Children” are placing us in the furthest of fringes and completely discredit us with over-the-top extremist rhetoric. Never mind that I am not one of you, so my assertions about “us” have no basis in reality. Part of my job is to associate your self-defense instincts with “extremist rhetoric”.

I say you need to be more “mainstream” and hold hands with non-Whites. If you’re a White woman – be sure to have a non-White baby. We need to be more like the rest of the world.

This is my schitck: “Anyone who supports White self determination and the preservation of their White Western culture only intends to discredit us as lunatics and maniacs who want to exterminate everybody on earth who isn’t White. They also fiercely propagate the cartoonish line that “every single Jew on earth is genetically evil and must be eliminated,” an outrageous outlook that cannot be demonstrated to be true, and certainly doesn’t stand up to any serious analysis of evil on this planet.”
    Pretty good, don’t you think? I just hope you guys don’t’ track me down.

In closing, I hope that you will visit my new website and donate money to me. But even more importantly – you really need to reject the idea that White people need to protect themselves. That is dangerous rhetoric to people like me and those I represent.

—You know who I am.

I hope you suckers give me more money. I’m literally laughing all the way to the bank.

33. Dear Readers, [I love to shoot deer]

As you may know, I have claimed to be White. [We know]

I offered no actual proof of that, of course. [Of course]

one of us long ago… [ ]

This is why I appeared on-scene in the first place. [It is?]

I posed as someone of European descent who was strongly pro-European. [Yup]

Being non-White myself, I took personal offense to any statements mocking or ridiculing non-Whites. [Absolutely]

Even though non-Whites have a very long track record of low performance – I sought to cast them in a light of “equality”. You see, the notion of “equality” among races is the bedrock upon which communism is based. [Not Judaism though]

In truth, I didn’t care because White victims don’t bother me one bit. [Icke]

In truth, [Please. Truth]

No two people are carbon copies of each other. [No Shit]

Some of you have seen through my bullshit. [That’s for sure]

In short, I have decided attempt to re-cast the truth of my lock-out by telling people that I cannot maintain my credibility of criticizing Judaism and Zionism if I associate with people who adhere to a belief system that attempts to mimic Jewish separatism by implementing strict controls on who can be a member of the White community. See how that works? [Heh?]

Keep in mind that I was forced out to begin with. But how many of you will realize this? Not many, I hope. In fact I hold you in such low esteem that I expect some of you will never “get it”. [We know]

Makes me laugh to think about it. [I’m sure]

Never mind that I am not one of you. [We know]

Part of my job is to associate your self-defense instincts with “extremist rhetoric”. [ok]

This is my schitck: “Anyone who supports White self determination and the preservation of their White Western culture only intends to discredit us as lunatics and maniacs who want to exterminate everybody on earth who isn’t White. [What?]

THERE YOU HAVE IT

34. I got involved in the “troof” movement in order to try to steer the debate. You see,

35. To say “troof” is to ridicule the truth movement.

I hsve been around here over five years, friends, and I don’t think anyone who is real has had occasion to call me a hasbarat who isn’t one themself (in fact, I don’t think the charge has been leveled for one reason or another).

So I am going to burn out some cred, right here, right now by claiming that Pat is a hasbarat, a very clever one at that. But one nonetheless.

The irony of course is, if you should make some sort of call on the matter, that I am actually one, but – your call.

I’m rolling the dice. With hope.

36. $10 Bagel says:

Why are we writing over here?

Are we playing Jeopardy?

OK, I’ll take a guess…

Who is Zee Cee Eff?

37. Read ZCF’s exposes on the 9/11 kike job. Then come back here and tell me he is a kike operative.

As “Pat” likes to bleat: LOL, LOL, LOL

LOL, on you, pal.

Read the shit for yourself then make up your own mind.

Never mind what someone says about personalities.

Remember, it is me who told you to make up your own friggin mind.

38. $10 Bagel says:

AOTP,

Look at his picture and then tell me what you think.

39. nodollarsjustcents says:

Reel em in Pat!

40. Heinemann says:

How is it that the contextual story was ignored? Was it not about illegal immigration? Or government perfidy? This obsession with the murders? All very confusing . Die SS, Soldaten Lieder(I could speak of it for hours) and David Duke presenting his favourite credible source of truth, ironically a Jewish fellow, but a good one. One word on illegal immigration: first it is not immigration but invasion. And it is very hard on the citizens here , whose casualties accumulate every day. The fine Mexicans, who just what a better life.. And if Americans die or like a friend’s son who was so spared but left permanently blind , should his father not thank them that they did not murder him??! And the little girl , who was raped by a Mexican, her life was spared also. Multiply this by thousands and one must conclude the casualties exceed the fallen in all of their undeclared wars. ANd that in deed America is in a war with Mehieko. It works something like giving Saint Martin his restitution by entitlements. We allow our neighbours to the south , an unofficial invitation to enjoy the still untouched resources with their more viable predatory instincts. It may be a good thing. And if it is hard on some , well they must stop feeling so much. A vestige from our more sensitive forebears. You must agree, that if we simply surrender our souls, a new god will be in his temple and all will be right with the world.