Famous NYT Holocaust Photo Exposed as a FRAUD

NYT HOLOCAUST FRAUD 3 - Copy
The New York Times Magazine (insert section), Sunday, May 6th, 1945, pp.42-43.

Winston Smith, @ Ministry of Truth obtains copy of original New York Times newspaper, completely exposing the Zionist Jew lies. Go and read what he had to do to get it!

Unbelievable! The guy tracks down and gets his hands on the original issue that this famous shot ran and the photo does NOT have the emaciated, practically dead naked Jew guy standing on the right next to the rough wood column; sadly holding onto his last possession on earth — a dirty little shirt over his crank area.

The friggin’ bastard Nazis didn’t even let the poor Jews wear pants!

DOUBLE PRINTING EVIDENCE INSETThis conclusively proves that one of the most famous Zionist Jew holohoax photos was forged by dropping in the skinny Jew (presumed), using darkroom techniques. It was definitely done by embedded Zionist Jews in the US government psy-war operations, or possibly somewhere else in the international, Globalist Jew network.

And this particular photo would have been perfect for image manipulation too, should they have had the original negatives to double expose the paper print under an enlarger, by using amberlith masks (a thin red film used to block light). Fairly easy, even back then without modern day software like Photoshop.*

This is also the exact same shot that the planet’s biggest old Jew millionaire liar, Elie Wiesel, later claimed out of the blue in 1983 to show him as poor little boy in Buchenwald (see below).

Folks, these stinking Jews are HUGE liars. This is potentially the most explosive blow yet to the Zionist Jew brainwashing of America and the West. You should go to Winston Smith’s site (so he gets the traffic, too) and read all the BS he went through to get his hands on the paper issue. A big hat’s off to Mr. Smith, there.

This is hardly the only “holocaust” photo uncovered as fraudulent. No way.

Another recent fraud discovery was the shot supposedly showing evil Nazis at Auschwitz burning bodies. We are told it was “surriptiously” taken from a window by Kapos — a kind of traitor Jew, but still sad sack Jews because the evil Nazis forced them to help kill fellow Jews. Conveniently — for the holocaust narrative — virtually all these “sonderkommando” were supposedly executed, except for just a tiny handful living in Israel who “miraculously survived” the evil Germans to later Jew spew their sorrowful tale to an outraged world.

This photo just happened to show up to answer the fast growing and well-justified doubts about the Nazis even having enough crematoria buildings to handle the gassing of the many thousands of supposed Hungarian Jews per day (upwards of 10,000) during the peak “evil German genocide operations” in the summer of 1944. They had to explain it this way, because the crematoria body math doesn’t work otherwise.†

Well, guess what? The shot is another clever multiple exposure fraud (see below). The main, crucial part was stolen from a newspaper photo showing rescue people at a railroad accident in 1912, taken at a place in Ohio called, ironically enough, Dresden. I think God does crap like this to get our attention.

Faked Auschwitz photo
This shot is a bit more complicated than the Buchenwald double print below. It’s a combination print of at least three photos: one, the window, two, the rescue men at the 1912 train wreck along with a few real accident victims they are laying out (you can see on the right) and three, added bodies spliced in for effect. The montage print itself was probably re-shot on a copy stand to aid in the fakery.

ELIE WIESEL'S CLAIM 2
The world’s richest and most famous “holocaust survivor,” Elie Wiesel, was only 16 when he supposedly survived the concentration camps in 1945. In 1983, he told the world he was in this famous Buchenwald photo. The guy he claims was him was a much older man (unknown who it really was), certainly in his 20’s. Go HERE to read my “Is Elie Wiesel a Lying Weasel or What?”

“So what if the Jews resorted to a little fakery, INCOG MAN?” Some fools might say.

Uh, what don’t you get, bozo boy? These stinking, devious liars have been jerking this country’s chains for decades now. And not just America, mind you. They’ve extorted over 65 billion out of Germany, at least. God knows how much they’ve stolen out of the USA and our wallets over the years.

Same kind of brainwashing goes on in every White country where Jews live in any numbers (they are a nation within nations), places like Australia and Britain. Hell, all Jews know that if we start to doubt “the Holocaust” schtick we might get a wee bit perturbed.

The only GD way these people get away with all this is because they control the media. You think any of the networks would do a “exposé” showing the lies? How about a “History” Channel documentary? Don’t make me laugh so hard I cry like a blubbering Jew homo, or maybe fall to the floor twitching in spasmodic convulsions.

Let me lay it all out for you, pal: The Zionist Jews have had secret elements dedicated to hoodwinking the masses in Western countries ever since WWII. They have used it to justify them stealing Palestine, in addition to PC-ing us White people in the head so we don’t go all Nazi on their devious asses. As we should, obviously.

God, I am so sick of these big fat Jew liars!

Again, hat’s off to Winston Smith’s Ministry of Truth (great site name, wished I thought of it) for his diligent work obtaining the original newspaper. This conclusively proves the photo was later created for holocaust propaganda.

FURTHER MUSINGS ON THE NAKED JEW GUY

Too Bad They Didn’t Have Photoshop Back Then!

The Real Holocaust Deal

* I’ve seen this done in the darkroom. I’ve even done it myself, actually. This one is pretty damn good, hardly any “artifacts,” but they are there. Certainly, numerous out-take prints were made, and this was the one with the least problems. However, there is some very small light flashing going on around the left side of the naked Jew’s head, neck and down his left arm along the wood column. Note the double ear (you need a real-high res version if possible).

† So what happened to all the dead Jews, you might ask? Well, the Soviet Union had 20 concentration camps to hold “refugees.” No doubt many useless eater young and old Jews died there. Probably tens of thousands, maybe even hundreds of thousands, made it to the USA. Future president Lyndon Baines Johnson was part of a secret operation to sneak them into the Houston area (funny how this is never talked about). Hell, they probably had similar things going on everywhere. Plus, the numbers were jury-rigged all over the place by the Jews — a substantial percentage most likely never even existed in the first GD place!

This entry was posted in holoHOAX and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

525 Responses to Famous NYT Holocaust Photo Exposed as a FRAUD

1. HKW says:

I wonder….WHO YOU REALLY ARE…. sog?

2. ProtocolsRtrue says:

T-Bone you are right of course. No matter how much free stuff we give niggers and jews it will NEVER be enough. They won’t be satisfied until they take my house, rape and kill my wife and children, kill me and then move to my next door neighbors house after they run out of my food and gas in my car runs out. It does appear to a battle for survival to the end. We gave them free food. Not enough. We gave them welfare checks. Not enough. We give them free health care. Not enough. We give them free housing. Not enough. We clean their houses and paint their free housing and empty their trash and give them free bus rides to school and the ebt mall. Not enough. So we even give them free sailfones with unlimited minutes and data texting. Not enough. So I pretty much give up on these niggers anymore because it will never be enough.

3. Pat says:

BROWN PRIVILEGE, BROWN ENTITLEMENT and the BROWN AGENDA

As you may be aware, there has been a bit of turbulence in the “troof” movement. Recent events have served to identify certain individuals for what they really are.
    The “troof” movement is full of half-wits, jews and brownies. The jews direct the brownies to pose as though they are anti-jew as a sort of ruse.

TROJAN HORSE and the ‘TROOF MOVEMENT”
    Brownies are aided and abetted by jews to infiltrate the “troof” movement for the purpose of reconnaissance. The brownies have their own Brown Agenda and that agenda involves supporting Brown Entitlement and Brown Privilege all at your expense.

Sure, they show you pics of fucked up Palestinian kids and ask you to give money and support their cause. Sure. But have you noticed that they’re doing that while seated in YOUR country using EBT cards that YOU pay for? They are simply trying to tug at your heartstrings.

This is a jewish tactic. It is true that White people are the most compassionate in the world. So much that this character trait is used as a weapon by the jews against Whites.

HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
    Jewish strategy seeks to trick you into accepting the presence of brownies…even if it is done under the guise of anti-kikery. The bottom line is such a situation is that as the sheer numbers of brownies increases – your political power decreases. Also, the jews know that shit skin musilms will try to take over here – just as they are doing in the jewK. This is also true in the case of the mexishit invasion.

The jews don’t really give a shit HOW they inject more turds into your blood stream. They only care that it happens.

Shit skins have the own agenda and it happens to NOT have your best interests in mind.

BROWN PRIVILEGE
    Brown Privilege is corrosive to my way of life.

BROWN ENTITLEMENT
    Brown entitlement seizes the fruits of my labor and gives it to worthless shit skins so they can breed more worthless shit skins.

BROWN AGENDA
    The brown agenda is to infiltrate my lands because I am a producer. The world has fewer producers than useless eaters.

BROWN USELESS EATERS
    Brown useless eaters are fucking on overtime and shitting more and more niglets, dot-heads and camel jockeys. They aren’t exactly known for their fine craftsmanship and orderly societies….are they?

They are fucking useless eaters and PARASITES.
    Of course they promote their parasitism. Anything as long as you continue to pay for their existence, EBT and Sail Fones.

JEW STRATEGY
    Notice, if you will, that the jew is actively attempting to say that any White person with brown eyes isn’t “White” and should self-segregate from those with Blue eyes. LOL! Go read their slime yourself. This is all jewish bullshit.
    No worries. We’ll be taking care of them in due time.

SHIT SKINS WANT WHAT YOU HAVE
    Maybe this analogy will help to clarify the shit skin problem.
    Imagine a situation where a great big storm is forecast to hit your area. Some of the people will go ahead and make reasonable preparations to ensure that they get through the storm ok.

Some other people simply don’t prepare for the storm. For what ever reason, they just didn’t display any foresight and chose not to expend any resources in preparation for the coming storm.

So the storm hits. The typical storm damage occurs. The people who did not prepare are look around for who’s going to save them and provide for them. If the storm is bad enough – government services are overwhelmed.

So what do the unprepared do? They panic. They form flash mobs and they start looting. Eventually, they come to try to take from those that had the foresight to prepare.
    =====
    This is what shit skins do.

This is why shit skins are here in your White country. They are here to sponge off the excess that you create. They sure can’t do that back in the 3rd world shit skin hole they crawled out of.

They want YOU to provide for them. And when this jewish system crashes – they are going to come looting.
    ===
    The jews know this.

This is the real reason why the jews want to disarm you. They want you to be murdered by their shit skin bio weapons.

We do not benefit from having shit skins or half breeds among us.
    They represent a net loss.

SHIT SKINS ARE UNABLE ON THEIR OWN
    Here’s another analogy that underscores the worthlessness of shit skins.
    Lets say there’s a big flood coming. Everybody knows it’s coming but only a small group actually builds a life boat.

So this lifeboat is adequate for 20 people.
    The flood comes and those 20 people jump in – and wait a minute……20,000 shit skins show up and want to jump into your lifeboat.

Well, your White country is that little lifeboat amidst a vast sea of shit skins.
    You have no moral obligation to come to the aid of those shit skins. NONE.
    You have to save yourself.
    =======

A certain worthless bastard has recently been outed as someone who simply does not support the White race. Talks a lot of shit about the jews but also supports Brown Privilege.

Fuck him and the camel he rode in on.

We need to take care of our own.

4. Jimmy says:

Indeed HKW, Poland suffered much damage from both sides in WWII no doubt about it.
    I don’t think I made it clear enough in my comment.
    And of course Poland ended up in the control of the evil Soviet post war.

Hitler is not my messiah either, although his writings and ideas were sound I believe there was an occult presence which came from the Thule society.
    The Swastika and eagle is pure sun worship symbolism straight from Greek mythology Zeus etc. Even today “winged discs” are very popular with secret societies.

Hitler was not a Godly person he had no regard for the Bible and it’s truths.
    I have only one Messiah, Jesus.

And now before I draw the venom of the hordes of Hitlerites who are “sharpening their pencils”, I am retiring I am tired and I need my “beauty sleep”.

5. Well T-Bone, we’re damned if we do and damned if we don’t I guess. I know one thing for SURE: the jews brought those shitskins in to do just what they are doing right now, and that is conflict with you instead of you (or both of you) with the jews. My purpose is not to have a love-fest with them, but to neutralize hostilities so that we do not have any more enemies than necessary when we finally deal with the Primary Objective. I see “nigger this” and “nigger that” purely emotional outrage as misplaced, yes, when enemy 1 killed 65,000,000 and enemy two killed 6,500. It is a lot easier to confront niggers than jews. That’s why some put it off and confront niggers instead, or dedicate themselves solely to that task while ignoring the jews. And anyway, I am completely sure that without the jews the Whites will be uncontested. And if you don’t want to be put down, don’t put down. That was a really good arguement right there. But so was mine. Peace.

6. t bone says:

ATP

When did I put you down?

I just voice my beliefs which are contrary to yours.

With the exception of the jew, in which we seem to agree.

7. sog says:

hell hkw i dont care who you are at all ….nor do i give a fuck what you have to say and probably 51% of the intelligent people here would like to see you disappear …in ither words no one cares what you have to say they are only being nice and accomadating your devisive dis info revisionist anti germany rhetoric and that goes for anyone else who says blagh bllah they are not a hitler worshipper either ..if you wernt the same as hkw you could actually read and understand ,,hitler could not have done shit in germany for germans unless they decided to do it as a nation ..here in simpler terms ..an employer of a business will not have a business at all or customers unless he has “employees ” and if you have nigger employees then you have nothing anyway ….
    i’ll say it again bergamo ,,eff off and troll some gay transgender site where im confidiant you will fit right in …

8. Pat says:

There are jews and shit skins posting here.

Very obvious who they are.

9. ProtocolsRtrue says:

That jew hasbarat picture on the left has got to go someday. Put up a picture of a beautiful naked white woman or something would you please?

10. HKW says:

It’s not up to you to tell me to eff off.
    I will go on my own accord when I feel like it.

As far as anti-german sentiments, frankly sog, you are probably more so than I am or anyone else for that matter, as no one else stirs so much shit between these two nations as you do carrying on with those unhealed wounds, and therefore you doing Germany a great disservice at the moment.

Most people here concentrate on Zionism, jews , blacks and currents events leading to possible genocide of WHITES.

Now ask your fellow countrymen or the German nation if they want to get involved in another war?

A war with Poland!

ASK THEM! DAMN IT!

11. We are in the Freedom and Self Determination Movement and we’re concerned about our people. Nobody is going to care for our people if we don’t do it – in the same way that no shit skins would care for your child if left up to them. They would only abuse a White child. You and I both know this to be true.

Fuck him and the camel he rode in on.

We need to take care of our own.

Hey, Pat, you and I have been at it all day so I am pretty darn sure you are talking about me. The above is a good argument, I think the above would be true about niggers but not strictly all Browns. You are a tad delusional, really. You say I don’t support the white race? Hey butthole, look around, how many white people do you see? Around where I live they are hardly a majority overall. I don’t like this, but it’s what we’ve got. You talk as if we’re all in West Virginia in 1948. You’ve got to get real. And you’re saying I support brown privilege? No dickwipe. I support getting you off this board: and you and I know I am a white patriot. So you must be a jew. Who else recalls when the head of the global cabal “need not be a jew”? There was a lot of other hokum that “Pat” was spewing then that I called him out on. His response? To ignore me and pump out ancillary agreeable shit to pump up his cred. Anyone remember? Now he has everyone buying into precisely what the jew would have you do: expend critical energy on the auxiliary and not the main problem. What kind of logical person would expend energy on an auxiliary problem that could be eliminated with the main problem? This is the jew program, folks. Pat is a full-time, paid hasbarat. Notice all the other jews who hype reactionary racism, managing it. I am not crazy about browns or niggers, but fellas, think of a chess board. The king is hard to get. All the pawns are in the way. To win the game you have to go after the opposing king relentlessly, not take out every pawn first; yes if necessary. But if you are not after the king -guess what?- the other player wins.

12. HKW says:

Have a good night Jimmy and thank you for your support.

I instead may enjoy a walk in the garden and relax smelling the flowers 😉

Beautiful weather here…

13. Oh I don’t know, t bone. It felt like I was getting jumped on in general today. Sorry if I accused you without cause. You are not going to like what I said to Pat, BTW. But I am serious about making sure the jew problem is a crystal clear imperative not to fogged unnecessarily by ancillary clouds the jew, literally, throws up against our progress in pursuit. I care about my country and people and history has her lessons and the lessons of raw, irrational racial nationalism is it does not necessarily do well all on their own: the result has been brutal wars with jews on the sidelines. I want the jew to headline. You can say yeah, we are doing that, but right now we are in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, not the City of London or Aruba (big jew holiday spot).

World View Foundations

I found this site in the comments at John Friends site. It’s the first time I’ve seen it. They have info about Germany, World War II, Dresden and white nationalism. They have a petition called German Border Justice. It mentions the land taken from Germany after the war. I don’t know if anyone here has posted it. I think some of you would enjoy it.

15. GTRman says:

John Noble

John Noble, who died on November 10 aged 84, spent several years in the Soviet gulag system despite being an American citizen, and later wrote about his experiences in two books of memoirs.
    Noble’s father, Charles, was a German missionary who had moved to Detroit, Michigan, where John was born on September 4 1923. Later, Charles Noble left the church and took over an ailing photo-finishing company for which his wife worked and whose owners had moved to California.
    The Nobles eventually built the company into one of the largest in the United States.
    Due to his contact with photographic chemicals, Charles Noble became ill and spent much time visiting health spas in Europe. On a visit to Germany during the 1930s he met a half-Jewish businessman who was anxious to leave the country.
    The man offered to exchange his business, the Kamera-Werkstaetten Guthe & Thorsch camera factory at Niedersedlitz, near Dresden, for the Nobles’ photo-finishing company. The deal was signed and the Nobles moved to Dresden.
    The factory, which manufactured Praktica cameras, was run down, but the Nobles soon began to turn things round. After war was declared in September 1939, however, the family was put into local internment, their movements restricted to the city of Dresden.
    From 1941, when America entered the war, restrictions became even more severe.
    In February 1945 the Nobles watched the RAF’s carpet-bombing raids on Dresden from their home in the suburbs. Most of their windows were blown out, while the firestorm raging in the heart of the city sucked sparks through the gaps. The camera factory, however, remained largely undamaged.
    Then, in May 1945, the Red Army arrived.
    “The Soviets in Dresden were worse than the air raids,” Noble recalled. Murders and looting were widespread – as were rapes, which were sometimes carried out in public on mattresses thrown down in the streets.
    But the soldiers had orders to protect the camera factory. The Soviet army wanted 50,000 cameras, and the military assisted in obtaining the raw materials needed to produce the camera bodies. However, Noble’s father had to visit West Germany to obtain the lenses.
    While there, he sought advice from the American authorities about his family’s safety. Comforted by their reassurances – the Soviets were allies, after all – he returned to Dresden, where he and John were arrested as the Communist authorities moved to take over the camera business. They were thrown into prison.
    Though they were never charged with any crime, they were incarcerated in tiny adjoining cells “two to three steps long by one and a half to two steps wide”, and kept on a starvation diet for seven months. “Don’t expect justice,” a guard told them. “Justice doesn’t exist.”
    Close to despair, John Noble prayed to God to take his life, but as he did so he became convinced that God would protect him and that the Communists had no power over him.
    He spent 14 months in the prison in Dresden before being transferred for another 14 months to Mühlberg (Special Camp I) and then to Buchenwald (Special Camp II), where he was separated from his father.
    After Buchenwald was closed in 1950, John’s father was released in 1952, returning to his family in Detroit a broken man. John, however, was sentenced to a further 15 years’ imprisonment and transferred to the Soviet gulag system.
    First he was sent to a camp at Voloda, where the underground cells were overrun with rats; then he was transferred to the notorious Siberian camp complex at Vorkuta to work in the coal mines.
    Temperatures in the camp averaged minus 50 to minus 60F, falling to as low as minus 90F in winter. The urinals were wooden boards placed against the outside walls of the sleeping huts; prisoners would watch how far the urine flowed before it froze for an indication of the temperature.

16. GTRman says:

Frank – http://www.wvfoundations.org/

Thats Rodney Martins site .

Hes done some good shows with Spingola etc you can find here

17. HKW says:

How about presenting the German Border Justice petition to Wilson?

Oh! He is dead!

How about presenting the German Border Justice petition to Stalin?
    After all the Soviets also altered European borders.

Ah! Right!

Stalin is dead too.

And somebody stack in the middle again cautiously watches both sides….and the politicians.

18. Conscientious historians, including some Jews, are now agonizing over the realization that the “Homicidal gassing? of Six Million™ Jews” COULD NOT have taken place, that this legend is a gigantic, self-serving Zionist hoax that grew out of rumor and atrocity War Propaganda (used to create Israel, terrorize and manipulate Jews and extort $$$ and sympathy from NON-JEWS) This propaganda could NEVER survive unbiased scientific analysis.

For this reason, elaborate unprecedented measures are needed to protect the Holocaust dogma: Open discussion must be stifled, or ridiculed, strict censorship is often imposed, political and psychological warfare tactics are employed and “Holocaust Denial™” has been made a criminal offense resulting in jail time, large fines and loss of job in much of The Jewish/Zionist controlled Western Nations.

QUESTION THE DOGMA: QUESTION THIS NWO RELIGION

19. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Polish Atrocities Against the German Minority in Poland

The historical record, as represented by the German government at the time, on Bromberg “Bloody Sunday” and related incidents — 58,000 claimed dead or missing by Feb 1940.* The German invasion was Sep 1939, but it’s important to understand that many of the outrages had preceded the German invasion. This was proved by the amount of decomposition of the bodies. Thus, these atrocities cannot be excused simply as reprisals for the German invasion (which would be wrong anyway). They included 19 year-old girls with their faces smashed, amputations, disembowelments, shot thru’ the eye, death-trauma births, you name it. Poles had been merrily slaughtering anything or anybody German since at least as early as April 1939, with smaller incidents stretching back to the close of WW I — you haven’t been told that by the Mass Media, or the fact that these atrocities were one of the main causes for the German invasion of Poland, something that was meant by the Germans to be a local solution to a local problem. Germany had already done the “right thing” by protesting in writing to the League of Nations literally dozens of times. The League of Nations did nothing, yet the problem had to be solved. [Photo at left: Polski marshal Rydz-Smigly, burdened with the weight of numerous medals. As soon as his army started to lose, this bragging Polish “warrior” ran away to Romania, leaving his troops in a lurch! Yet to this day, no opprobrium is cast his way by the establishment media. Why not?]

Subsequent to the German invasion, Britain declared war on Germany, yet after the Soviet Union invaded the eastern Polish territory only a few weeks later, Britain neglected to declare war on the Soviet Union. Why not, if the integrity of Poland’s borders was so important? Inquiring minds want to know. After using these incidents as obvious pretext (the real purpose being to take down Germany as an economic rival and arch anti-NWO force), Britain then began bombing the Ruhr Valley the day after Churchill took office (May 10, 1940), specifically targeting civilian areas in addition to industrial and military targets. The rest is history — a shameful and gut-wrenching one.

On Bromberg Bloody Sunday, thousands of ethnic Germans were slaughtered like pigs in an alley because the majority “poles” (the “slavic”, non-Teutonic types, really Turco-Ugaric, Hunnic, Tartar and Mongoloid residue from the old “Dark Age” invasions) knew they could do so with total impunity. Marshal Pilsudski had died, and Britain’s leaders had made unconditional guarantees to Poland as a pretense to ensure maximum political tensions in Eastern Europe to serve the interests of Soviet Russia. Poles in official capacity were openly laying claim to ancient German territory, were engaging in the crudest pea-brained saber-rattling, had engaged in border violations and boasted of marching thru’ the gates of Berlin in 3 weeks (or days, depending on which buzzing brain was indulging in the fantasy). Poland had even stolen a chunk of “Czechoslovak” territory (Teschen) in March 1939.

20. Gus says:

The Implications of a Black Pope

For those who know not yet, the Pope has resigned. This is unprecedented in human memory. Popes do not retire, their office is for life, and even when ailing, to the point of dying, they remain Pope.

The first question we have to ask is why. The answer is simply, he was forced out. By who, who could be so great as to force the Pope out of office? The college of Cardinals, long a haven for Satanists within the Catholic Church.

But why now, and why him? Cardinal(Pope) Ratzinger is a German. He served in the German Army during World War II (and for those here, you already can see the rest of the story, he might even be tried for war crimes before this drama concludes)

What he did, is he defended a “holocaust revisionist” priest named Bishop Williamson. In Williamson’s defense, he intended to open the Vatican Archives, and make public all the true accounts of World War II.

This unquestionable source of documented intelligence would have ended the “holocaust story” as the jews tell it today, forever.

The jews are forcing him out. He has been betrayed by the college of cardinals. The Catholic world looks on, and the jew press world wide covers up the back story.

The logic we must face on all this is: if the jews can kick out the Pope; then, they can pick the next one. It stands to reason.

There have been exclusively Italian Popes for centuries. (It is the Roman Catholic Church) In this generation there have been two exceptions, one Polish, and the present former German. There has never been a nigger.

Presently there are three African niggers being viewed as top contenders for the office.

When the jews pick the next Pope, they will have one qualification in mind. Is it good for the jews. Which one will best serve the jews purpose.

One of these nigger Cardinals is very young. If placed, he will sit in Peter’s Chair for many, many years. The African World View, is not the white world view. He will be bringing all his views to that office with him.

The Pope is being “removed” for defending this priest, Bishop Williamson, and threatening to pull out the Vatican archives in his defense!

21. Gus says:

If questioning the holocaust, can have the Pope expelled as head of the Universal (Catholic) church;

Then Holocaustianity has become the new “Universal” religion.

22. EXCELLENT COMMENTARY on the Pope GUS! : D

Which correlates nicely with this information:

December 1942 Pope Pius XII abstained from signing the Allied declaration condemning the extermination of the Jews, and maintained his neutral position throughout the war. The reason why the Pontiff REFUSED TO SIGN this document was because it was nothing more than an EXERCISE in Allied WAR PROPAGANDA.

To put it bluntly, he DID NOT BELIEVE THEN or at ANY TIME LATER in his life that a program of extermination of the Jews EVER EXISTED.”

See Professor David O’Connell, Whom Do You Believe?

23. GTRman says:

Let us pray for a black pope – he’d be manna from heaven

” Be careful, the darker hue compared to previous African Popes may be evidence of global warming. ” lol

24. Gus says:

I am in no way attempting to “one up” Laydee here.

THIS LINK, FROM HER, IS FANTASTIC.

What it gives us is the opinion of devout men, who not only lived through the times; but, had access to the Vatican archives, arguably the most accurate, and truthful compilation of historical events extant in the world today.

25. Pat says:

Gus,

Why did he just “threaten” to pull out the Vatican Archives?

He should have just “done it”.

Now – the writing is truly on the wall.

There will be a nigger poop.

Maybe this will serve to wake people up.

Do you know where I can find any official statement that discussed the possible opening up of the Vatican Archives regarding the holy hoax story?

26. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Gutsy Bishop Refuses to Recant Beliefs
    By Lady Michèle Renouf

The $2,400 fine levied in Regensburg, Germany against British Bishop Richard Williamson, 72, on January 16, is the latest outcome of a retrial over the politically incorrect opinions about the Holocaust the world’s last traditionally-faithful Catholic bishop restated in 2008 when ambushed on German soil by a Swedish television crew. The aim of the reduced fine—levied for “Holocaust denial”—from just under $9,000 in 2011 to $2,400, was to encourage Williamson to simply pay up. But in the case of this incorruptible bishop, who is not afraid to voice the warnings in the New Testament about usury, deceivers and treachery, this is not the end of it.

Years ago, commenting upon the forensic findings of scientists, experts, historians and the rigorous cross-examination of eyewitnesses—who admitted employing “poetic license”—presented during Ernst Zuendel’s 1988 “Great Holocaust Trial” in Ontario, Williamson said that the story of “6 million Jews murdered in mass homicidal gas chambers” during World War II was “lies, lies, lies.”

The Society of St. Pius X (SSPX), whose founder, Marcel Lefebvre, consecrated Bishop Williamson in 1988, broke away from the church to oppose the Judaization of Catholicism engineered at the Second Vatican Council in the 1960s. In 2008, the pope was preparing to lift the excommunication of the society’s members, but the society had to make “amends.” This included excommunicating all bishops who refused to recant their “heresy” on the Holocaust.

Thus, Williamson, being a member, came under tremendous pressure from the leaders of the SSPX to abandon his defense and meekly accept criminalization for his beliefs about the Holocaust. Having failed to goad Williamson into resigning from the SSPX, the group’s head, Bishop Bernard Fellay, in compliance with tyrannical Jewish lobbying pressure, saw to Williamson’s expulsion.

Too little acknowledged nowadays are the warnings about the anti-gentiles—“the deceivers,” as they are described by the traditional SSPX and the Koran. These warnings arise over the Talmud, the Jewish law books and “middoth,” the Jewish fact-dismissive method of argument. The middoth, of course, is ethically incompatible with our classical truth-seeking culture. The Frankfurt School of deconstructive argument, still heavily influential since its infiltration into Germany’s intellectual spheres in 1923, is a latter-day manifestation of the Judaic middoth method of debate.

In his online “Eleison Comments” dated January 19, Williamson clarifies his battle for the survival of Lefebvre’s original SSPX and the treachery of its current leadership—“a fish rotting from the head.”

Here we are, with more and more prosecutions for skeptical opinions being perpetrated across Europe. Even sports stars in England are being recruited to give lessons on the Holocaust. Soccer heroes, born long after WWII, now endorse DVDs produced by the Holocaust Educational Trust for schools, entitled “Introduction to the Holocaust: Footballers Remember.” The same teaching guidelines apply—Hollywood style—to promote lies, not forensically-objective history.

The official international “Guidelines for Teaching About the Holocaust” dictate that: “Care must be taken not to give a platform for deniers . . . or seek to disprove the deniers’ position through normal historical debate or rational argument.”

Americans should not imagine that laws in 14 European countries, as well as Israel, against freedom of debate are confined to the Old World. This writer is banned by the state of Kentucky from showing up at the Ohio Valley Military Society’s annual late February “Show of Shows” for her political and historical views. If she does, all participants will be thrown out.

Lady Michèle Renouf is an Australian-born advertising model, now a British national, and a lifelong international television commercials actress with a thirty year membership of British Actors Equity. She has become known in recent years for her defense of Holocaust deniers such as David Irving, Robert Faurisson, Bishop Richard Williamson, Germar Rudolf, Ernst Zündel, and Fredrick Töben in broadcasts and her Telling Films documentaries. Though not a revisionist author or researcher herself, she has been frequently characterized by opponents as a Holocaust denier. Renouf has also described Judaism as a “repugnant and hateful religion.”

27. Bishop Richard Williamson, Holocaust Questioner aka Denier, Reinstated By Pope

VATICAN CITY — Pope Benedict XVI has lifted the excommunications of four traditionalist bishops, including that of a (Free thinking) Holocaust questioner aka denier whose rehabilitation sparked outrage among Jewish groups.

The four bishops were excommunicated 20 years ago after they were consecrated by the late ultraconservative Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre without papal consent _ a move the Vatican said at the time was an act of schism.

The Vatican said Saturday that Benedict rehabilitated the four as part of his efforts to bring Lefebvre’s Society of St. Pius X back into the Vatican’s fold.

But the move came just days after one of the four, British Bishop Richard Williamson, was shown in a Swedish state TV interview saying that historical evidence “is hugely against 6 million Jews having been deliberately gassed.”

WATCH: Interview with Bishop Williamson

28. Veritas says:

Gus is reasoning well.

Add this

Reuters news agency that is owned by the jewish Rothschild dynasty who are owners of the worlds wealth, report: JP Morgan Chase is closing the Vatican bank’s account with an Italian branch of the U.S. banking giant because of concerns about a lack of transparency at the Holy See’s financial institution.

Who are they to tell! JP Morgan is involved in the biggest rigging of the silvermarket, but they were pardoned. Gary Gensler who is Chairman of the CFTC worked for 18 years at Goldman Sachs. Are they jewish, the whole bunch of them. You bet!

Here you have the same burnt smell, stink as in the case where Bank of America was telling their arms manufacturer customers that their business with the Bank of
    America is finished.

All these banks are owned by jews.

And who are those organisations who are for stricter gun control. They are mostly jewish. There is a list that NRA made.

American Jewish Committee
    American Jewish Congress
    Anti-Defamation League
    B`nai B`rith
    Central Conference of American Rabbis
    Hadassah, The Women’s Zionist Org of America
    Jewish Labor Committee
    Union of American Hebrew Congregations
    etc.

Remember the blockade against use of credit cards that was forced upon Vatican. The question is: can you see any other power behind the Popes resignation then international jewry and freemasonry?

29. Bill says:

Veterans Todays claims Its Very Plausible that ‘Holocaust/hoax’ records were to be released from the Vatican under Benedict Ratzinger (And Would have Destroyed the Myth of the so called 6 million among others and crimes against humanity committed on Germany) and this coincided with the resignation of this Pope/ Anti pope.

30. THE TRUTH IS OFTEN `IRRELEVANT’ When talking about Jewish Holocaust

“A report that an Auschwitz building could NOT have been designed as
    a (homicidal) gas chamber IS TRUE but irrelevant.”
    (The Shoah Business MUST GO ON)

– Dr. Raul Hilberg,
    Los Angeles Times, February, 23rd, 1989.

“A large number of testimonials on file here were later proved to be
    inaccurate when locations and dates could NOT pass an expert
    historian’s appraisal.”

-Shmuel Krakowski, Director Archives, Yad Vashem, Israel.

Holocaust Revisionism (Disproving/exposing/questioning the WWII atrocity propaganda) labeled “Denial’ to the brain-dead-indoctrinated- masses is illegal in the following European countries:

Austria (article 3h Verbotsgesetz 1947), Belgium (Belgian Negationism Law), the Czech Republic under section 261, France (Loi Gayssot), Germany (§ 130 (3) of the penal code) also the Auschwitzlüge law section 185, Lithuania, The Netherlands under articles 137c and 137e, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain and Switzerland (article 261bis of the Penal Code). In addition, under Law 5710-1950 it is also illegal in Israel.

“I am operating under a Federal Court of Australia Gag Order that PROHIBITS me from questioning/denying the three pillars on which the Holocaust-Shoah story /legend/myth rests”

– Dr. Fredrick Toben, head of the Adelaide Institute in Australia

“Holocaust denial” laws violate ancient and universal standards of justice.

They criminalize even factual or truthful statements that “play down” or “whitewash” the Jewish Holocaust.

They are selective and one-sided. In countries where they are on the books, the Holocaust is the only chapter of history that cannot be freely discussed.

They inhibit historical inquiry and restrict free speech.
    They are a disgrace, and should be repealed. ”

– Mark Weber, Director Institute for Historical Review

31. sog says:

ahmadinejad questions holacaust and says false jews should not have a license to steal palestine and a licence to kill innocent palestinians ..ahmadinejad has made himself clear on israels lies ..

32. LaydeeLiberty says:

TWO MORE UNDOCTORED PHOTOS UNCOVERED
    SHOWING THE MISSING HOLOCAUST ICON KOSHER MAN!

Pictured In:
    The Register (Orange County, CA),
    Sunday, October 18, 1981, p.1.

And the cover of “By Bread Alone The Story of Mel Mermelstein A Survivor of the Nazi HOLOCAUST ™ ”

Auschwitz and Buchenwald survivor Mel Mermelstein holding a copy of the revised edition of his book, which features a photograph Holocaustians find rather difficult to explain.

Monday, 20 May 2013
    The undoctored Buchenwald photo in the press

33. Laydee Liberty says:

BUCHENWALD Illustrated Lessons in Bogus Allied Propaganda

“ Above all, propaganda here is entirely IN Jewish hands. . .when bearing public ignorance in mind, their propaganda is SO effective that people have NO REAL knowledge of the true state of affairs IN Europe. . .”

-Polish Ambassador at Washington D.C., Count Jerzy Potocki,in a report to the Polish Foreign Office, dated January 12, 1939

Quoted in J.F.C. Fuller A Military History of the Western World, vol. 3 pp. 372-374

“It’s not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of WHAT IS perceived to be true.”

– Henry Kissinger, Jewish political adviser and N.W.O. Globalist?

USE YOUR BRAIN – QUESTION Holocaust™ Dogma
    Question this N.W.O. Religion.

34. Pingback: Famous NYT Holocaust Photo Exposed as a FRAUD – aladdinsmiraclelamp

35. Pingback: Is Elie Wiesel a Lying Weasel or What? – aladdinsmiraclelamp