The Wonderful Joys of Black History Month!

BLACK VICTIMS MONTAGE 14 aug 2013
BLACK VICTIMS MONTAGE 15 aug 2013
BLACK VICTIMS MONTAGE 13 aug 2013
BLACK VICTIMS MONTAGE 12-2013 - Copy BLACK VICTIMS MONTAGE 11-2013 (redo)BLACK VICTIMS MONTAGE 10-2013 (D) REDO
BLACK VICTIMS MONTAGE 9-2013 REDO
BLACK VICTIMS MONTAGE 8-2013

BLACK VICTIMS MONTAGE 7-2013 REDO

BLACK VICTIMS MONTAGE 6-2013 - Copy

BLACK VICTIMS MONTAGE 5-2013 - Copy

BLACK VICTIMS MONTAGE 4-2013 - Copy

BLACK VICTIMS MONTAGE 3-2013 REDO - Copy

BLACK VICTIMS MONTAGE 2-2013 - Copy

BLACK VICTIMS MONTAGE 1-2013 - Copy

BLACK VICTIMS MONTAGE 0-2013 REDO - Copy

BLOODY GREAT HISTORY!

Remember: These were people who once were alive and breathing just like you — they had friends and family who loved and cherished them, too. But alas, they are now dead and gone forever, since the day they each personally got a big fat dose of DIEversity!

Note: This is just the barest percentage of White victims mostly over the last few years. You never really hear about how bad black on White crime truly is, because the traitorous anti-White media and government does whatever it can to suppress or obfuscate any real information. Folks, it’s really, really bad — and getting worse by the day.

A lot of White victims never even get their picture shown in the media; there are tons of stories with zero photos (just go HERE). Some shots are merely small, angled and pixellated screen captures from brief local TV news reports. Some are grainy enlargements from school yearbooks and obituaries by concerned friends and locals and uploaded to the net. Researching such brutal crimes really makes a person aware of the number being done to our heads.

These are just a few of the White people killed by blacks in recent years. ALMOST ALL OF THE WOMEN ABOVE ARE NOT DEAD MUDSHARKS! A photo sampling of them would require much more bandwidth than I have here.

NEW NATION NEWS is now shutting down due to terroristic threats to the forum owner and non-stop hacking from pseudo revolutionaries and/or government Zionist agents (I’m getting hit with serious attacks, too). The site was a huge resource, taking input from individual White people from all across the country. New Nation truly exposed just how bad “people of color” crimes really are getting these days — reporting the incredibly violent, criminal and often outright racist acts against White people that the corrupted, Globalist-owned national news never, ever would.

True Freedom of Speech for White people is threat to these Globalist forces and “useful idiots,” just like gun ownership. They can’t let us continue to get wise.

This entry was posted in Negro Crime and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

552 Responses to The Wonderful Joys of Black History Month!

1. EZ says:

That’s right Pat! You can “feel” the vibe they give off. Maybe that’s why there’s flouride in the water and GMO foods and mercury vaccines, or why “perceptive” individuals such as myself have been targetted, watched….our entire lives. Because we can “SEE”!

2. Pat says:

EZ,

I remember when I was about 5 years old – getting a really uneasy disgusted feeling from simply being in the presence of a jew.

Even then, with no experience – I just knew there was something wrong with them. I felt it.

You know…..history does tend to repeat. We WILL defeat the jews again. Only this time – no Mr. Nice Guy.

We need to end it for good.

3. Gus says:

EZ says:
    I would not be at all surprised….

Absolutely, when you look at what these creatures (giving them the benefit of the doubt, even on that) are into.

Human trafficking, organ harvesting, white slavery, genocide initiatives, WTF!

I read where they ran a bogus orphanage out of some place in Europe; where, they took children from Somalia, straight to Israel, gutted them, and harvested their organs!

Whose chosen people?

4. EZ says:

“a smile on your face and a song in your heart”

5. Pat says:

You cunts posting here who are communists…..beware.

Your day is coming soon.

The bell tolls for thee.

No joke.

6. Pat says:

POOR MEXISHITS CAN’T GIT NO SATISFACT-SHUN

Enjoy your multi kult.

“I was trying to make the horse have a baby,” Mendoza explained. “I was thinking it would have a horseman baby.” He added, “I ain’t going to lie, I blew a nut in the horse. I then got off the bucket and put my clothes back on and left. I promise that I have not been back over to the horse since that time.”

The horse lover, whose rap sheet included a wide variety of felony and misdemeanor collars, later pleaded guilty to public lewdness and criminal trespass and was sentenced to four months in jail.

Mendoza’s criminal career subsequently ended when he hanged himself in a county jail, where he was being held on indecency with a child and trespassing charges.

7. summerled says:

we jews a light upon nations

eh no you are a blight upon nations

8. Whites of the world unite.

9. Gus says:

EZ says:
    That’s right Pat!

Terra-forming, chem trails, trans-humanism….the case gets stronger by the second!

10. EINSATZGRUPPEN says:

I SAY FUCK THE YIDDISH INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL COMMUNIST! THE FIFTH COLUMN OF MASS ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION! IS A DIRECT ASSAULT ON OUR RACE AND OUR HERITAGE! HOWEVER! WE ARE STILL ARMED! AND THE COUNTERREVOLUTION YOU FEAR WILL COME! YOU YIDDISH BOLSHEVIK DOGSHIT!

11. ProtocolsRtrue says:

IrateIrishman is good today.

12. HKW says:

EINSATZGRUPPEN says:
    February 8, 2013 at 12:44 pm

I WANT A FRONT ROW SEAT! TO WATCH HEZBOLLAH FUCK UP THE ISRAELI TERROR STATE!
    _______________________________

Anymore tickets available?
    I’d like one too, please.
    __________________________

…”Nugent’s conservative worldview did complicate his career, but he has absolutely no regrets for speaking up and defending what he believes…

“I decided early on that I would not play their games and I would not smoke their dope and I would not snort their coke. And yes, a lot of radio people refused to play my music because of that. A lot of promoters refused to book us because I wouldn’t play their hippie games. A lot of record stores wouldn’t even put my records on their shelves. When I started writing my New York Times bestsellers in the 1990s, there were some bookstores that wouldn’t even display my book. They hated me so much because I ate venison and believed in self-defense,” Nugent said.

“Let’s examine that. Somebody hates me because I eat venison and believe in self-defense. Can you get crazier than that? How much dope does one have to smoke, Bill Maher? How much mind-altering chemical warfare must one rain down on his own being, Bill Maher, to come to those insane conclusions?”

Nugent is proud of his fight against the cultural winds early in his career, and he said that spirit is badly needed in America today.

“I didn’t invent the middle finger. I just perfected it,” said Nugent…”

13. EINSATZGRUPPEN says:

HEZBOLLAH! TURN THE ISRAELI TERROR STATE INTO A LAMPSHADE DEPOT!

14. EINSATZGRUPPEN says:

THE WHITE RACE IS NOT DONE!

15. EINSATZGRUPPEN says:

YEAH! IRAN! 20,000 ROCKETS! AT HAIFA! NO MORE ZIONISM!

16. sog says:

jeehaD jimmy
    i dont really care what jews like or dont like but you seem to …no tellin what could happen to someone as effen agfravatin as you self in this neck o the woods punk …
    there are at least 4-5 hasbarats workin thius site ….if the shoe fits suyck on it ..

jimmy what you have to say here even tho its from a script out of jew op central is like preaching to the choir here ….and it is a fact that stands well alone that you only come to cause separation and discord and that goes for anyone else goin against posters who have been on here and vetted for 3-5 years …new comers have no respect ..karen you are amzingly bi polar and a complete waste of time as is (jimmy /bubba/cuntingislam)
    fuck you -fuck you -fuck you .

even tho rabbi is an insuferable asshole he is still legit …even tho he throws out some weird shit at me ..? ………whatever ..fuckevryone that aint right with whites .

fuck muslim brainwashed assholes ..how is it that their brains are washed but their asses arent …ever smell a muslim …fuck muslims and their protected status …they smell better than jews …
    no one needs that antique fossil fake god moon god idolotrous quaran bull shit …
    separate the people from the dogma of this idolatry and you might have some far people ..probably not as we all tend to stick to ourselves as needed ..
    with the freedom of religion also should be equally the freedom from religion ..
    my 2 cents ……………..
    are all whites goint to majically get along ,,,,no …there will never be another nationalist germany and besides thise people were of a type and creed and noble blood line ..it is delusional to think that whites will ever have their own country again …
    no one is going to take any powere except by a miracle and the reinstatement of constitutional minded patriots in the lawful established halls of congress and senate ..
    this is where it begins or ends …without 200,000,000 legal americans fighting together legally and lawfully there will only be communist leadership ….communism is opportunism ..they dont go where they arent allowed in at first …our forefathers allowed this kike commie culture into government …any way ..mar sin lieb an drasda
    anyway gtr good on ya ..yer one of the solids here ..good man ..fuck the shitbags that are aginst ye …
    any one for forum slide ,spaek up up hold your peace ..
    get involved ,run for town council or at least infiltrate …its the jews own playbook ..silent obfuscation and infiltration ..

17. Pat says:

THE STATE OF THE UNION

Many millions of people hold conspiracy theories; they believe that powerful people have worked together in order to withhold the truth about some important practice or some terrible event.

A recent example is the belief, widespread in some parts of the world, that the attacks of 9/11 were carried out not by Al Qaeda, but by Israel or the United States.

Those who subscribe to conspiracy theories may create serious risks, including risks of violence, and the existence of such theories raises significant challenges for policy and law.

The first challenge is to understand the mechanisms by which conspiracy theories prosper; the second challenge is to understand how such theories might be undermined.

Such theories typically spread as a result of identifiable cognitive blunders, operating in conjunction with informational and reputational influences. A distinctive feature of conspiracy theories is their self-sealing quality.

Conspiracy theorists are not likely to be persuaded by an attempt to dispel their theories; they may even characterize that very attempt as further proof of the conspiracy.

Because those who hold conspiracy theories typically suffer from a crippled epistemology, in accordance with which it is rational to hold such theories, the best response consists in cognitive infiltration of extremist groups. Various policy dilemmas, such as the question whether it is better for government to rebut conspiracy theories or to ignore them, are explored in this light.

18. EZ says:

Stepped out for a bit…
    The thought occurred to me that the “tares among the wheat” parable would also seem to indicate a Wassmanian mimicry hypothesis.

Anyhow I’m fresh outta bubblegum.

19. J. CRUSHER says:

I THINK MAYBE AFTER THE WAR I’M GOING TO OPEN A LAMPSHADE FACTORY

20. Pat says:

……… “the best response consists in cognitive infiltration of extremist groups.”

========

Got that?

That is why we have these communist posters here.

They need to die.

21. summerled says:

yeah pat its got nothing to do with putting two and two together /common sense and
    who benefits from all this –its like they want to brand us mentally ill and then
    incarcerate or kill us its moving in that direction
    find an easy diagnoses for “conspiracy theories”label it and the sheep will go
    awwwh yeahhh thats it thair crazzzy

22. EZ says:

“brand us mentally ill”
    Yup! Right out of the communist playbook.

23. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Just a thought.

24. Jimmy says:

When I comment on forums like this I often can’t help but feel I preaching to the converted, let’s face it about 90% of the people who read this know what the deal is with the Jews.
    I found a good way to draw fresh blood is to sign onto the Yahoo and other news forums, choose a popular news topic and start banging away at the raw goyim.

You are now reaching virgin goyim minds programed by the Jewish networks.
    I often just start by working Jew control of the situation into the story and work from there.
    I post video links like the one on the Protocols, mention Real zionist news, incog man, David Irving, Fred Leuchter, David Cole, Pastor Peters, Jack Mohr, scriptures for america, Benjamin Freedman, Brother Nathanael Kapner, Eric Hufschmidt.
    Bishop Richard Williamson, David Irving, Doctor Alan Sabrosky on 9/11 and the 9/11 mysteries video.
    When I do this I know I am reaching untouched people, who know nothing about what the Jews have done to them.

We all remember how our awakening started usually slowly, something pricked our conscience perhaps a video or David Duke or something like that and then we started googling and it became a journey of discovery lasting years and learning all the time about the depths of depravity of a certain nation of beasts.
    For others we had other uglier brutal initiations into the dark truth.

I encourage you all to reach out on other forums not connected to this type.
    Let us open the door of truth to another fellow white Christian person so that their road to true enlightenment can begin.
    This is how the gospel of Jesus spread throughout the white Christian nations of true Israel (not sandbox on eastern shors of Med)
    We need to reach our people the Jew networks are not going to do that, sometimes it just takes one glimpse of truth delivered with precision for the spark to turn to a flame
    and a new creation is born casting off the old lies of the Jews.

Good courage to you all God bless.

25. Jimmy says:

EZ very true, I just wanted to say quickly going off now.

Yes psychiatry is a big weapon of the zionist/freemason police state in Britain, it is used to cover a multitude of crimes of the Freemasons.
    Psychiatrists are brain washed plonkers themselves and section people on the slightest flimsiest of evidence that is not even evidence.
    They get paid per patient so in their interest to section people. It needs digging and exposing I am planning something along those lines, for too long it has been a weapon just go back in history and see who it was used on Sergi Nilus, Victor Marsden, Esra Pound, and many other intelligentsia in the USSR. Many psychos are Jews for this reason.

26. Cannibal Rabbi says:

@Jewmmy

“I found a good way to draw fresh blood”

“You are now reaching virgin goyim minds”

Piss off you hook-nosed retard

27. ProtocolsRtrue says:

We have our differences of opinion on this site but as long as we know that it’s the jews who want us dead and don’t get 5 degrees off target. For example, some people hate the muslims but I dont. I’ve been in their countries and thought they were ok pretty much. Certainly no worse than the average nigger thug in America. Muslims hate us because we are tools of israel and the jews. I’m sure our drone strikes and dropping bombs on them doesn’t endear us to them either. And they certainly have the jewish question figured out. Enemy of my enemy is my friend. Acmadinijad tells it like it is.

28. Obadiah 1:18 says:

There will be a day of reckoning. God has promised it, and the Jews live in fear of it.

29. Cannibal Rabbi says:

@sog
    “even tho rabbi is an insuferable asshole ”

What insanity is this?

@PrT

” I’m sure our drone strikes and dropping bombs on them doesn’t endear us to them either.”

OUR!

I don’t know what you do of an afternoon, but you’ll usually find me bored by all the previous morning’s drone strikes. Distracted. Imagining something less mundane.

Our???

I’ve never “drone struck” anyone.

Now, if i’d have had the option………………….

30. Pat says:

JUST SAY NO!

Look at the motherfucker at the podium. Look at his body language. Arms crossed cocksucker.

31. ProtocolsRtrue says:

32. Cannibal Rabbi says:

There do seem to be a half dozen lampshades aboard, who could benefit from a decent shower.

33. Gus says:

EZ says:
    Stepped out for a bit…

Good analogy. In the Greek Manuscripts the tares are ‘darnel’, a deadly poison identical in appearance to wheat; which, can only be identified when it bears fruit.

34. Cannibal Rabbi says:

@PrT

“Well if the aircraft says United States Air Force in big black letters on it the Arabs kind of associate it with Americans doing it but your right it is really israel doing it our government was hijackedby jews a long time ago.”

Don’t Arabs have the internet?
    Was Arafat working for jews?
    How did Abu Nidal, “Palestinian” architect of Munich massacre float around for 2o years, unhindered, from terrorist attack, to terrorist attack.
    Arabs don’t do logic?

35. t bone says:

“For example, some people hate the muslims but I dont. I’ve been in their countries and thought they were ok pretty much. Certainly no worse than the average nigger thug in America.”-PRT

Well PRT, the average nigger thug is not a good thing. I wouldnt consider them ‘ok’ by any stretch. Not even the ‘more tame’ jigs. But then again, you know how I feel about negroes.

36. t bone says:

Re: Gus @ 4:16

That Italian guy gets stabbed while 2 cops are 2 feet away, then he takes down the suspook (Gelman) himself and the cops take the credit.

So this dude says “No, thats not what happened” and tells the true story of how the negro cop(s) were afraid to do anything because they thought Gelman (jew?israeli?)had a gun.

Then, Kike Bloomberg must have gotten his jew hands on some docs to alter because there is now a clause/loophole that says the cops dont have to protect the citizens.They dont want to get sued and have bad publicity for negro incompetence and jews rigging the books.

Effin jews, effin jigs, effin spics!

Dump ’em ALL!

37. Karen says:

I’m done here. It’s been a fascinating and informative study of Jew Machinations. Before I go, anyone posting here who isn’t jewish and likes AH quotes, Alfred Rosenbergs’ Myth of the Twentieth Century is a treasure trove, much better in my estimation. One last and sincere comment, the jews are going down, yet again.

38. Cannibal Rabbi says:

@internal contradiction

“Just a thought.

I know it’s b/s, but it’s a reply.

I

“If Adolph Hitler was a jew, funded by jewish bankers, who took control of Germany, by subversive means. Then it follows that jews/judaism are 100% responsible for any, and all, negative consequences.

39. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Following that logic, a jew killed 6 million jews! That’s four more than two, but strangely three less than nine . That said if you add up the numbers?
    It adds up.

40. Gus says:

Pat says:
    JUST SAY NO!

Appropriate tune, “It’s Just A Shot Away”.

41. XA America says:

Greece is not a mixed race nation. Some Greeks from peripheries like the Pontian Greeks, may be somewhat mixed, but nothing in Greece compares to America. Greeks are southern europeans, and always have been, the ancient Greeks used to always remark that the northern european races they came into contact with looked very pale, and the word in Greek they used meant ‘sickly’, while the Ethiopians they saw as barely human. Why would they express such a thing if they themselves were nordic, as some American buffoons actually suggest? Even the ancient Persians (portrayed as negroes in Hollywood) were seen by the Spartans as being lighter in complexion than the Greeks. Of course there has always been and still is today, a light eyed and light haired element in Greece, but it has never been the majority, and the people who fall under that category are Balkans blondes, not Swedes.

42. jeff says:

XA America says:
    February 9, 2013 at 3:29 am

ololololololo the ancient Greek were pure Aryan , now the majority (75%)of modern Greeks like mongrels Between a turk-arab and Caucasian just like portugal just like spain its because arab-turk invasion and rape blalbla

43. Wotan says:

@Karen
    February 8, 2013 at 8:58 pm

You are right, there`s quite a few professional and jew-inspired confusionists active on this site.
    But is quitting the right thing to do?

Jimmy, indeed, from being a commie, a jew, a computer algorithm and some few
    other things I have been called all kind of things. But this brain box “Gus” has failed
    up to now to describe what exact fraud he is accusing me of. I wonder why?

44. Karen says:

Wotan, I think that it’s much more productive to post at mainstream sites that get heavy traffic. Of course one must be discreet in planting the seeds but it’s surprising how, with proper wording that bypasses the censors, the jewish problem can be brought out and it’s heartening to see people responding.

45. Quex says:

Karen, you where right all along, im done conversating with these internet entertainers, jewish or whoevey they are. They are not interested about getting real results in any manner, shape or form. It is all like prisonplanet forums all over again, except every other word is jew. Maybe qualified psyhiatrists can use this as a material for their studies.

46. ProtocolsRtrue says:

Look if there were no arabs in an American city where would the niggers get their gas? Where would they get their liquer or swipe their ebt cards for pototo chips at a convienience store? No senscible white man will ever do business in an inner city anymore. Its suicide. Not business economic suicide because as long as jew’gov keeps transferring digits to an ebt card or welfare account or social security disability account or unemployment insurance account the business could always make money. I’m talking about actual physical suicide because your actual life expectancy will be less than one year in the inner cities. And don’t tell me the arabs are stealing small business opportunities away from niggers…… First of all niggers do not have the mental capacity to run a business without continuous infusion of taxpayer cash.. When you can show me that niggers can progress beyond the age of 18 without a constant infusion of taxpayer cash maybe I will take another look but I aint seeing it yet. I actually see them getting worse. They are going back more toward ethiopians and somalians starving with bloated bellies and flys crawling all over them than they are advancing as a civilization. Maybe all this acting civilized stuff is just plain too complicated for them. I mean we cant teach them to read, write or do arithmetic only song and dance and sports seems to be the only thing their good for.

47. t bone says:

“They are going back more toward ethiopians and somalians starving with bloated bellies and flys crawling all over them than they are advancing as a civilization.”-PRT

Jigs are stinky creatures. Flies are indeed attracted to them. Who could forget the negress with flies on her butt?

The cow urine showers certainly dont help:

48. Jimmy says:

Canibal Rabbi, you must be one of those British girls I was refering to in my earlier sermon.
    I forgot to add slapper to my description of them, when I saw your photo it just came to mind.

49. Jimmy says:

Wotan I am most aggrieved that you of all people think of me as a Jewish agitator, oh well it’s only fair I suppose I started the paranoia by accusing some people.

I shall immediately contact my Mossad handler for a new code name.

50. ProtocolsRtrue says:

T-Bone there’s a reason that some photos post a warning ahead of time. That was one of them.

51. Wotan says:

@Jimmy
    February 9, 2013 at 4:24 pm

Jimmy, I guess you must be teasing for how on earth could you dig such a weird idea that I would think you are a mossad agitator?
    Whilst I do not agree with your views on young girls having fun (if they didn`t, how
    should boys have fun?) it is quite clear that, altogether, you have a sound picture of
    what`s going on!

52. Jimmy says:

No worries, Wotan you know how thick and fast accusations fly on here.

Maybe I was a little hard on the young ladies, just a little. There is a problem with the youth, not just young ladies but young men too.
    The Jew mind programming has created a senseless young creature with no respect for their own race, religion or their elders. They have cast all sound doctrine asside.

Have you perhaps seen this before? (Youtube link below) titled the “perestroika deception” I found it very interesting.
    I always found it very strange (hard to believe) that these hardened communists/Jews would just let everything go. It never made any sense to me, this video seems to resonate with truth and makes more of the puzzle fit together.

53. Wotan says:

@Jimmy
    February 10, 2013 at 5:30 pm

Jimmy, I listened to that only for one minute, then I switched it off again. I`ll try to
    explain as simple as possible how I see this. The Jew wants to turn all his adversaries
    into Jews. Adolf Hitler was a Jew, Amadinedschad is a Jew, Saddam was raised by
    a Jewish woman, Ghadaffi was a Jew and so on and on. What is the purpose of the
    jew doing that? He wants you to believe that the greatest adversaries of the Jews are
    or were at all times part of his set-up. Thus he wants to take hope from you to find
    a spiritual anchor anywhere. The message is: You cannot escape from us, because we
    are everywhere. To some lesser extent the same methods apply to Putins Russia. Yes,
    you have guessed it, the Jews are spreading that Putin is a Jew. Need I say more?
    Putin has outlawed the public promotion of homosexuality, he put the pussies in jail,
    he jailed Chdorkowski and went after others Jews, who fled to the UK, the US and Israel.
    Where else should they go? It is alleged that one of those emigree-jews, who got a little to cheeky in London, was eliminated by Russian agents. The real truth could never be ascertained. Those who are still able to think clearly would conclude that the Jews must hate Putin for that! Putin has forced Jewish agent organisations in Russia to reveal where they are getting their funding from and Putin has prevented up to now that Syria falls like a ripe fruit into the lap of Israel. Putin lived in Germany
    for many years, he speaks German and sent his daughters to the German school in
    Moscow – until he got cross fire from interested parties. Whilst in Germany as a KGB
    official he enjoyed contact with the endegenous population and he is said to have also enjoyed the drink that goes
    with it. Some German newspapers have even been quoted as saying he is a secret admirer
    of Hitler. But he is a pragmatist and he knows the Jew is holding power on the international theatres. He is playing up to them and is avoiding senseless confrontation where it is possible. He is meeting Jews, just like Amadinedschad does, but unlike the latter he seems to play up to their shoa fantasies. I guess pragmatism may take all kinds of shapes. That`s the facts as I know them and that`s the reason why I switched off the video, which to me looks like Jewish disinformation! Of course I cannot claim
    infallibility for my views, but I genuinly believe that they are not far from reality.

54. Jimmy says:

Thanks Wotan,

I have been doing some research on Christopher Story, it seems he worked at a high level for a Jewish Bank in the 1960’s.

I have been watching some of his other videos on Youtube, where he starts going into detail of how Nazis were imported into America “to infiltrate the CIA”?!?!?!?!
    Of course we know who infiltrated the CIA it weren’t no Nazis.
    He starts tying communists and Nazis together????

Now for someone who was supposed to have studied the whole issue of world government you will sooner or later see that Jug ears is hiding behind every bush. Story barely mentions Jews.
    He talks about communists, criminals, corruption, money deals but no jewish involvement.
    I hear what you are saying and I agree all is not well there.

I think he is very possibly what I would call a high level disinformation artist, author, the type who never draws any fire from pro Jewish groups etc. Seems to have a cushy life no stress enough money.
    It is obvious actually he is a “anyone but the jews” kind of author.
    I would bet good money he was a high ranking Freemason.

Another high level disinformation artist/author I picked up a while back was William Guy Carr, now this chap was actually a Navy intelligence officer who retired to write books on the world order. Ha ha ha how do you like that?

In Carr’s book (Satan prince of this world) he went into great detail of the Freemasons, satanists etc and then says at some point “It would be a mistake to say the jews are behind it….”
    He later goes on to say that he knew Victor Marsden that great hero of truth who translated the Protocols into English, he slanders Marsden by saying the “protocols are not true and Marsden was mentally ill”. Pure slander, at that point I knew he had written that entire book to slander and smear Marsden.

Now a genuine truth author like David Irving has been through the wars and carries the scars to prove it, he is genuine.

That said that though I believe there is truth in old Communist Jewish structures being used in the west to eventually enslave us completely. I doubt the “collapse of the Soviet Union” happened along the lines we have been told. Something else was going on that is for sure.
    I think this old snake Story was just leading us away from the Jews.

55. Germania Jim says:

Yes, Hitler took money from the jew bankers and as David Irving put it so eloquently, from anyone else who was foolish enough to give him money, So, just because he took the joos money doesnt mean he did what they wanted, Quite the contrary, in fact after he took it he showed them where the border was.

As for niggers and DIEversity, they shall meet an untimely end.

56. Ojr says:

I had that feeling too growing up in jew york