Violent Blacks Now Killing White People AT WILL

BABY IN STROLLER MURDERED UPDATE

As I sit down here tonight typing out my latest “hateful” screed, word comes out of Brunswick, Georgia, that two black teen punks where nabbed for shooting to death a defenseless little 13 month-old White toddler in a baby stroller. They had demanded money from the mother or else they would kill her child. When the woman truthfully told them she had nothing, the black bastards went ahead and fired a bullet into the babe’s face — right in front of the mother.

Nothing surprises or shocks me anymore when it comes to this absolutely, totally worthless GD race.

I’m certain there are occasional visitors to my site from White liberal multicults. I got this to say to them: You’re dumber than an iron wedge. I can just see you sitting there right now — you lily-livered brainwashed fool. It truly amazes me how you people can possibly call me “ignorant and uneducated” for simply realizing the truth about this murderous race and having the guts to call a “spade a spade.”

If the races were reversed, or even if the perps had been White, it would have been all over the news. As it is, scant mention was made (certainly because the crime was so horrid, they had to say something). But don’t expect all the highly paid reporters, producers, video crews and satellite trucks from the national networks to show up and report anything else. As usual, the perps will merely be described as “youths” and they’ll go on to cover the least White crime — hopefully, for them, one that can be labeled as the doings of a evil “White supremacist.” Read on for even more terrible crimes.

This baby killing is not some random aberrant act from this mindless, violent race. No way. Yesterday, as I was going through my now massive HD directory titled “Violence against Whites,” I saw this one folder I hadn’t filed away yet (unsure of what form of crime — home invasion? spree killing? or just pure evil?). The folder was for downloaded images and dated February 9, so it had to be the day I first read the story. The crime actually happened back in October of last year — nearly 4 months had elapsed before I stumbled across it.

FERO BAR MASSACRE

In Denver, Colorado, three worthless, criminal blacks needed a little spending money. So they picked out a local pub called “Feros” to rob. Inside enjoying themselves and having no idea of their fate, were four Whites and a locally popular, middle-aged Asian woman who owned the place.

Six year-old Adiele, and four year-old Marley.

Six year-old Adiele, and four year-old Marley killed by a murderous black home intruder.

Even before entering the front door, the blacks had already planned to eliminate any and all witnesses (haven’t these animals ever heard of ski masks?). Holding them at gunpoint, they proceeded to stab, slash and slit the throats of the hapless patrons and owner. The take? A measly $170. That’s $34 dollars for each life ended forever (photos above). Of course, being Negroes, they tried burning the place down to hide evidence. This is now a hallmark of black perps.

In December, just before Christmas of last year, came this heartbreaking story out of Arkadelphia, Arkansas. Anna Marie Galbraith came home at 8:11 pm to discover the dead bodies of her two little girls: Adiele six, and little Marley, only four years-old (left). The responding police soon found the murdered body of her 40 year-old husband Bobby in another room.

Just imagine the utter fear of those two little girls to find themselves at the mercy of a literal monster loose inside their home. In all probability, the father was killed first before the vile black SOB turned his bloody attention to them.

No matter what the age, these murderous animals will kill you dead.

Riakos Lizana

Riakos Lizana. The SOB black bastard stabbed the little girls to death.

In this case, the black killer, 19 year-old Riakos Lizana, spared a newborn in a crib, most likely because he figured the child was too young to pick him out of a line-up.

I sure as hell hope you liberal White people like rap “music” and basketball all so much that it’s worth this kind of pure evil done to our race.

Elderly White women fall victim to this violent race all the time. They break into their homes, carjack them in shopping center parking lots, sometimes get assaulted in old folk’s homes and hospitals by black nurses and staff. They get raped, beaten, stabbed, strangled, shot and even burned alive.

Indeed, the elderly are often “hate raped” before being killed. This kind of thing happens practically every day now. How often do you hear of a White person raping and murdering an elderly black woman? Never. If it happened, I can guarantee you would see tons of national news reports, where the media hypocrites would act all shocked and angered. You know it, too.

One old case I wrote about last year had a black monster taking three frail old White ladies out into the woods, just so he could practice his “Kung Fu” death blows. The vicious black sadist actually kidnapped the elderly women to use as living, breathing punching bags — beating each to a bloody pulp, killing them one at a time. Imagine that scene.

FAYE JONES KILLING
Marcus Royal greedily leans forward to get the maximum he can from a stolen ATM card in Cocoa, Florida. Only minutes before this photo was taken, the animal broke into a home and beat to death an 80 year-old White woman, Faye Jones — probably to get the pin number out of her, but maybe also out of pure black spite as well. Imagine this happening to your own mother? I learned much later the ugly black gorilla also beat to death an elderly White man that same day. These are filthy animals!

It’s not just America, mind you. In Britain, Ireland, Sweden, Australia, South Africa and all countries where blacks live in close enough proximity to Whites.

Did you notice how the media made a big deal about that double-amputee guy in South Africa killing his wife? They had no problems with that story because they were both White. But what about all the White Afrikaners now being killed by blacks on a daily basis in that country?

Steenkamp Marthella 14On Easter Sunday last year, 15 year-old Don Steenkamp came home to find his mother and father slain, probably by a White-hating black gang. His beautiful younger sister, 14 year-old Marthella (right) was still barely alive, but as he cradled her bloody body, she died in his arms.

Folks, this is the nature of these “people.” They have absolutely no moral compunctions or empathy for others, whatsoever. Given half the chance, they would kill you dead — even if it’s with a damn knife from your own kitchen.

And sure, most of the time it’s for money, cars, raping you (man, woman or child) and sometimes even torture. In the end, what difference does it make? Your entire existence means nothing to them but a few minutes of exciting, demonic pleasure or fast cash. Getting busted is not a real big fear for them. Incarceration usually means little work, relatively decent grub and a fairly hassle-free lifestyle. In the words of Charley Manson: “There’s plenty of sex in prison.”

Jamie Foxx yuks it up about getting to kill lots of White people on SNL.

Jamie Foxx yuks it up on SNL about getting to kill lots of White people.

Because of the Zionist Jew control of media, blacks have been conditioned to hate White people and want to get even for perceived injustices. All this has been instilled in blacks over the last generations by a Jewry intent on turning the White race into a minority for their ambitions of Global governance.

When Jamie Foxx went on the Jew show, Saturday Night Live, he joked in his monologue about getting to kill lots of White people in the movie “Django Unchained” (directed by noted White-hater Quentin Tarantino and produced by the Jewish Weinstein brothers). No one said a word in the media.

This anti-White media just expects us to laugh when it comes to these “people” wanting to kill us freely, or else they’ll call us “racists.” The pure hypocrisy brought on by Globalist Jewry and YIDiot multicults is astounding anymore. Par for the course, the profit-hungry, Jesus-hating Hollywood Jews released the White-killing film on Christmas day.

I don’t write all these things because blacks look different or smell funny. I write this because they are insanely murderous animals, now killing us Whites all the time.

Actually, my so-called racism is well-justified. You think for one minute I would bother doing up my site just because I hate the spoiled brats for sucking up the good graces of us White people? No, it’s hellava lot worse than that and us Whites had better wake the flock up and smell the coffee.

I say it’s long past the time that us White people start standing up and saying enough is enough.

Will you have the guts to tell it like it is?

This entry was posted in Negro Crime, South Africa and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

218 Responses to Violent Blacks Now Killing White People AT WILL

1. Guest says:

Colin Flaherty

Never let you or your family members trust or be friends with an or date or marry niggers, let alone be an acquaintance

Nigger having sex with a car

Niggers want death to yellow and white people

Nigger admits to having sex with 100 dead women

Nigger having sex with cow

Nigger marries two donkey’s

Nigger had sex with a horse

Nigger had sex with a dog

Nigger had sex with Pig

Nigger having sex with a chicken

Nigger having sex with sheep

Niggers gang banged a Hispanic girl

Biological differences about Humans and Niggers

Humans fed up with TNB an Monkey shines

2. classydiva says:

Suffer you white ass thieves, you’re the biggest killers, liers, crooks, can’t be trusted money hungry ass wipes in the world. eat shit

3. The Negro or Nigger is the most vile and useless thing ever pulled out of the cunt of any female.The entire fucking useless and redundant continent of Africa is an egregiously shitty stain on all of the civilized world.Nigger sheboon bitches and their dim witted male counterparts should all be sterilized or butchered. The atrocities perpetrated by these devaint simian ape creatures against defenseless White children must be avenged.I urge every able bodied EURO WHITE AMERICAN and White Euro Canadian to bear arms and to learn how to kill with their bare hands.We must avenge and protect our race and annihilate the stinking useless Ape shit Negro trash,Moslem faggot worshipping ass wipe and creasy Zionist Jew puke that are trying to destroy us.If it is necessary to totally exterminate the entire Negro Race than so be it.The Devil`s demon seed must be eradicated.I urge all WHITE brothers and sisters to be vigilant and come together so that we may glory in seeing a towering mountain of very dead Negroe corpses decomposing.The only “good” nigger is a very dead one. Our motto should read…KILL EVERY DAMN STINKING NEGRO IN EXISTENCE!

4. Pingback: Treason in the US Government | Economic & Multicultural Terrorism

5. John Holmes says:

Fucking niggars in Jackson Mississippi are needing to be exterminated. You Yankee fuckers ask why we are so racist, come to Mississippi and live around these stupid ass niggers in Jackson and you will start thinking differently about racism!

• protocolsRtrue says:

john holmes. you wish. The middle engine that could. come to Mississippi and learn about niggers. Howabout this? Come to the dc pand dc postal service or the Richmond p@dc postal distribution center. I’m going to let you know the black people in Richmond were better tan the niggers in dc. And not all black people are bad, I worked alongside so many I would kill and die for them and trust them with my life also. Watched a fux news intervieiw taped dvrd las night Alan West and a Levin. I would vote for this West Colonel any day. Don’t call me a racist anymore I don’t judge a person on their skin color … on and on. Run Colonel Run but I don’t live in Florida. But I have lived there before. The erection holder want’s to run for president. Colonel West you cannot possibly let that happen to this country. Even your own black people will be destroyed by the nation wreckers. After they are done paying him and using him and making him rich. And Charles Payne as vice president. At least these men have some sense.

6. KKKelly says:

Ignorant fkn niggers still bitch when hung with a new rope. so them young nigger males must be dealt with accordingly. FKN SHOOT EM!!!

7. browndog says:

Don’t worry Gringos, we Latinos (aka “Beaners”) hate the damn negritos too! Yes, I am second generation Latino born in this great country (damn anchor baby), and I am a also veteran (retired First Sergeant, U.S. Army 1988-2008) and I fully understand the misery caused by blacks. My family appreciates the White American tax payers who supported us when we got here, and my family is glad to pay our fare-share of taxes. There are way too many illegals who are just filthy parasites on the American Tax Payer and make all of us look like criminals. Anyway I will still vote for Donald TRUMP to clean up this Great Nation.

8. Pingback: Multiculturalism: America’s Destruction I | Economic & Multicultural Terrorism

9. vern blanston says:

Black Lives DO NOT MATTER. If a shebon rapes and loots and has 17 illegimitate primates from 17 baby mommas….what value is that to a taxpaying citizen?
    What kind of country worships a transsexual first man and a 300 pound transexual nose guard baboon pretending to be a woman tennis player?
    Cops need to step up their game and KILL these primate thugs.

10. Mike673 says:

Screw these nigger lovin’ Jews and all the worthless niggers on this planet. I say, let’s go back to SEGREGATION! When i grew up in the late 50’s and 60’s, life was grand without these SHIBOOMS running everything into the ground.I’m all for open season on these Yard apes! Kill them all and let God sort them out!!

11. Lizzy says:

If it is easy to kill all the natives, and blacks are complaining…either they enjoy this land and get with the program or bus them back to Africa. Why if we were so easily able to rid of natives why Do we PUT UP WITH BLACKS WHO RAPE, STeal and kill. THEY BRAIN WASH US WITH ALL THE RACIST CLAIMS. IAM BLACK SO LET ME DO WHAT I WANT THEY ARE SAYING. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AMERICA.-

12. fuc you says:

all u honkys trash talking shit ass little hill billy bitches are satan

13. georgemartinez says:

Dam the government is brainwashing whites every other race but whites should know we targeted but the blacks that do dum shit are the blacks that do dum shit dam diversions dam people wake up first then u will see

14. marisa may says:

Nice site. I never considered myself a white supremacist but anymore I have to be a realist. After following D.L.. Hughley on facebook I’ve noticed every day there’s new posts inciting anti-white hate. And it’s making me sick. The latest was an article of a 15 year old black teen boy who was shot by anold white man. I don’t fully know the story since the news is bias. But what upset me was the number of black Negroes calling for revenge. Not only against the old man (which would be somewhat understandable) but the old man’s children or grandchildren. Or white children. On a social media site they’re calling for the murders of innocent children. I reported them but the posts are still there.

15. Shane Beldin says:

This site is great. Tell it how it is.
    I read above, a post where someone mentioned what will happen to them when all the government assistance programs put in place fall apart when whites are the minority. Really made me think. Its already happening, many whites are intelligent enough to see the direction our world is headed in and abstain from having children or have just one child, as I did. I fear for the future my daughter will have to face. These blacks are breading like mice so they can get more government assistance because they don’t want to work for a living. Their parents don’t care what their kids do as long as the welfare checks keep rolling in. They’re uneducated and violent. They can’t even speak English correctly. I mean, what would happen if their assistance got cut off today? Half the blacks in this country would be murdering and thieving to survive in a matter of hours.

16. Mike Harden says:

The true story of “Hen” Jones:
    In 1898 in the harper’s Crossroads community of Chatham County , NC, a young white wife was walking home with her share of pork from helping a neighbor clean hogs. She met a local black no-account named Henry Jones who raped her and killed her so he could get the pork. When the locals easily ascertained who committed the crime, they went to his home where his wife “sang” and showed where he had hid the pork under the bed, lamenting all the while about how he “was a mean old nigga, who beat [her] all the time”. The tree still stands where Hen was appropriately strung up. The most significant part of this story is that every swinging nigger left that area, which was nigger free until the liberal 1960’s. Lesson learned? Too obvious! The comment Clint Eastwood made about millennials should have been made about whites in America and Europe as a whole!

17. Sam Voorhees says:

niggers need death

18. kin says:

hate to say this but white seem to have turned into craven cowardly punks, if you live or work in a black violent area, carry a weapon with you, a ice pick , sharp knife, a gun its better to be tried by 12 than carried by six, men must keep in shape that they can fight or flee but weakness is a sin. I read and seen in movies how the jews let the nazi s kick their ass and did not fight back, so now we have kids being punched by some little nigger and not fighting back its sickening and as long as that continues I have no hope for the white race, and looks\ at Europe allowing moslems and blacks to invade and call it an invitation, its their fucking cowardly way of being invaded and not defending themselves or their woman, very sickening, hate seeing it but europe is done with and America is next, keep letting the black football players spitting on the whole white race taking a knee to our flag, fuck all of them they stink and anyone who watchs them is a asshole.

there are only about 2 reasons I would listen to what a nigger or a general said. The nigger would have to be Charlie that was his real name or col west. Not all niggers are stupid. just 85 percent of them. Colonels and Generals tour this headquarters and axe me if I am the only carpenter. Charlie is the only ac and air conditioner guy from the army. Glen is the Seabee from the navy electricion. And let me introduce you to oly from Michigan he starts and maintains diesel generators he’s from the Air Force providing you electricity. We call him power Pro in the Air Force. The colonels and generals axe me if that’s it? That’s my forward headquarters? We’re the best engineeres you got.

20. The Truth says:

Why do niggers stink? Because they smell just like shit does.

21. My life is dedicated to training for the coming civil war. When it does hit…I will kill every nigger in my path.

22. Tom says:

Pretty Radical: Inside Poland’s Far Right

23. John Quincy Hardy says:

Here’s a good example of the liberal response to jiggaboo thugs-they call ’em “teens” and “kids”.

24. John Q Hardy says:

Here’s another video of why we need to keep the left out of office in November. Be sure to look at the other videos highlighted in the story, which will pop up in separate windows.

25. John Q Hardy says:

Even that good Christian restaurant franchise is getting infected with jiggabooery. But hey, this was in Warshingdumb Dee Cee, so what can ya expect!

26. That Would Bring The Crime Rate Down Completely says:

How do you stop a nigger from causing crime? Just gauge their eyes out which that will solve the problem completely.