Wake Up and Smell The Stinking Gelfiti Fish!

DHS POLICE STATE
Obama is now outfitting the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with 2,700 armored personel carriers (MRAPS). So why the hell does DHS need such military hardware? What don’t you get? These SOB’s know what’s coming down the pike. The real question is: Do you?

Sometimes I read people elsewhere on the Internet saying “that INCOG MAN is one wacky waycist dude,” or something to that effect. Sure, I might be full of unbridled gusto and fun to party with, but I assure you I’m not clinically insane or at least haven’t been certified as such by any sneaky Jew psychiatrists that I know of. But once they throw me in the Gulag, I’ll probably get that special label — either that or a .40 caliber DHS-issued bullet in the back of my White noggin.*

WHITE PEOPLE AS TARGETS

Click to enlarge.

Speaking of .40 caliber DHS bullets, why would the US government’s Department of Homeland Security put out bid requests and purchase agreements for 1.6 BILLION .223 and .40 caliber bullets? Isn’t the DHS only tasked with internal security (all the “war on terror” crap) and not expected to fight overseas in foreign wars? Daily target practice by agents shooting targets of White people? Please.

Uh, I don’t know about you, but something stinks in Denmark. And it doesn’t take too much to see the why behind these efforts, right along with all the never-ending efforts to implement social and demographic change to America. Will us White people continue to act like shorn sheep, blindly going along with whatever the patently obvious anti-White media tells us, while these subversive, commie Jews turn our country into a third world effin’-hell hole?

They’re getting ready — because they know we’ll figure out the deal soon enough.

How about it when these creeps have the nerve to slander any of us for daring to say one GD thing in defense of OUR RACE — whom they work to keep us Whites from even thinking we have a race — while daily building up the race consciousness and pride of all the other GD “oppressed” races? Have you not had enough of this complete and never-ending hypocrite BS?

America — On The Brink Of Civil War

Imagine personally witnessing a murder. You see SUBJECT A pull out from nowhere a giant chrome-plated .44 magnum Smith and Wesson revolver with a 12″ barrel and shoot a victim square in the face and blow his head apart in a cloud of pink mist.

Now imagine the police and media tell everyone it was SUBJECT B who did the shooting, even though you told the cops you clearly saw SUBJECT A pull the trigger.

It just so happens SUBJECT B gets labeled a Neo Nazi. With control of the media, these people can now label anyone they want to as a “Neo Nazi.” The oblivious general public will believe it since they’ve long been primed to think Neo Nazi are the baddies and that “our free media” would never tell a lie because they’re on our side against “the man.”

The dimwit “Kwans” (YIDiot Americans) take the lazy way out by thinking the police must have the real perp in custody and merely return to their frenetic day — chasing down little pieces of beautifully printed paper the bastards long discovered to work pretty damn good for slavery purposes.

Sure, those with more critical thinking skills will stop and ask inconvenient questions but then get labeled “conspiracy theorists,” crazy racist dudes or both — by the same media who everyone thinks is free.

KIKE TERROR MONTAGE 2The Jew Aaron Greene’s smirking Jewess girlfriend thinks it’s all a goy joke. She later told her friends she wanted to immigrate to Israel when Greene was freed; knowing Israel has no real extradition treaty with any goyim country — including their supposed “best buds,” the US. Unless the fugitive is too well-known, Israel does whatever it can to thwart extradition of fellow sacred Jews. Note how the media ignored the story.

A few weeks ago, a lefty, druggie Jewish couple in Greenwich village, New York, were busted over something stupid and discovered to have a bit of an arms cache, along with “bomb making” materials. ARs, shotguns, 9mm pistols, that kind of thing, and the chemicals for bombs were fairly powerful.

What media did report anything, had the nerve to call these two Jews “Neo Nazi.” ABC’s “World News Tonight” just ignored the story, even though they always, always report on the least Muslim or pro-White person involved in something like this.

The police uncovered the two Jews printing up phony Nazi propaganda handouts — certainly to implicate patriots and pro-White groups as criminals in some sort of false flag operation down the road, maybe even something like Sandy Hook.

What a giant sized crock of horse manure.

If you pay attention lately you’ll notice the media are now injecting the word “terrorist,” in conjunction with the all purpose “White Supremacist.” The so-called “History” Channel did this the other day in a documentary of the presidents, when it came to Ulysses Grant and the reconstruction of the South (all the evil KKKers stringing up poor former slaves, etc). The term “White supremacist terrorists” covers a lot and is now all over the Jew owned media these days.

Now, any of us Whites who dare to broach White solidarity, anti-third world immigration, or even our moral beliefs, can be branded both White Supremacists and Terrorists. We’ll scare all the sweet and innocent non-Whites by using Klan and Al-Qaeda tactics.

FEINSTEIN AND SCHUMER

Jewish Senators, Chuck Schumer and Dianne Feinstein, are leading the lefty Jew efforts to disarm patriotic and Christian White America. This hugely subversive race is clearly working to destroy not only the land of our forefathers, but also our very own race. We let these sneaky trouble-makers in from Eastern Europe and look at what they are up to. Traitorous Jews like this must be stopped — one way or another.

Let me just cut to the chase. This is what I think has been and is going on (my whole site deals with it):

• Since Jewry gained possession of the FIAT money-making scam in the first decades of the 20th century, they have stolen mass media to steadily brainwash our race, in addition to making themselves filthy rich without manual labor.
  • These people are huge bald-faced liars and insist we believe whatever damn thing any of them say, like with the never-ending holocaust crapola.
  • Over the last 50 years, Jewry in general have been working to weaken the demographics of White Gentiles in our lands.
  • The Jews have been using the “holocaust,” race politics, moral and social decay to screw us all up in the head and keep us distracted.
  • The Jews have been openly promoting us to breed ourselves away with other races, put off having children in lieu of careers, or just join the pink team which works the same.
  • The Jews know that at some point we’re all going to get it. That’s why they have to put in place the infrastructure for a Police State (the War on Terror), thought crime legislation (hate speech laws) and to disarm us as much as possible for when we do.
  • Israel has always been the International Jewry’s insurance plan and “crime central,” where they can fleece Western countries at will. Since they have long had “The Bomb,” regular Jews living in our countries now feel embolden to further their subversive social and political agendas (read Marxism and social upheaval).

MOST IMPORTANTLY: Any Jews living in White countries everywhere have been doing the exact same crap. Just think about Britain, Australia, Sweden and other countries now being flooded by non-White immigration and crime.

I could go on, but basically, the Jews have long been in a quiet war against the White race.

You can even see them now bragging openly in the media on how White demographics and political power is rapidly melting away (just watch ABC, CNN and MSNBC to see this). Traitorous White libtards and multicults are applauding the efforts, disgustingly enough. These bastards will reap the whirlwind, too.

If they have their way, one day in the near future our race will undoubtedly be openly spat upon and freely discriminated against, with acts of murder and mayhem on each of us and our families — like what is now happening to Whites in South Africa (actually, violent crimes against us White people has been happening all across America and places like Britain and Scandinavia for quite some time).

Wake up and smell the stinking Gefiti fish!

– Phillip Marlowe

* Never, ever fear what happens if you end up in the “belly of the beast.” At that point, you’re in the hands of God and what they do to you thereafter is on their soul. Always fight back when you can. If captured, and some Commie police state Jew hands you a pen to sign a “confession,” act all submissive so you can get close enough to stick that GD pen as deep into their beedy orbital socket (eyeball) as possible! Try to grab the back of his head while you jab it in!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

299 Responses to Wake Up and Smell The Stinking Gelfiti Fish!

1. Yeah, Jimmy, it’s like your lawyer telling you he is going to play pac man on his phone while at trial and when you each get home he’s got you on speed dial clamoring for fees and saying if you throw in a little extra more he can confront new charges so they don’t become big ones…like the trial you are in.

We cannot stand for this from the NRA.

Any words on GOA anybody? Was it formed from disgruntled NRA activists?

2. http://home.nra.org/iphone.aspx

Check out the text of Wayne LaPierre’s CPAC 2013 speech.

A firecracker.

3. Finkle Stein says:

The kikes have attached a shit load of harmful malware to your sight on the Comcast server that covers Ct.

4. sog says:

30-30 30-06 308 accellerater rounds out of stock …wonder what people have in mind ,,heh heh …..
    so these things are not only bad in every way they cause you to lose a family mmber to the fog ..a jew prescribed jew pharmacy drug to kill your family member and some fucking kike judge orders the medication on the kids ..people need to start falling in their own shit ,,here real fucking soon..
    america without vaxxines ,,a healthier happy america ..
    america with jews and communism banned and segregated to death camps ..
    a healthier world ..
    vaxxines are legal and alternative medicines are suppressed at every turn ..
    then some meds so jr. can pay attn in communist indoctrination grammer school but he cant because vaxxines have riddles his brain with all kinds of inorganic toxic waste ..
    so now he gets in a little trouble and since he isnt a stuopid nigger or shit fer brain spik he will get the shit loaded into him by order of a shit kike judge ..a 1 way ticket for him and all his victims to hell on earth and beyond ..with a dose of paxil zoloft ,prozac or the one i like to smoke before i go out every day LUVOX yehh that one is made from aromatic hydro carbons ,,sniifing glue is the same they are both made from the same chemicals ..or they can double up your mental deterioration with some tricyclics for good measure and when the kid startd foaming at the mouth the parents can call the doctor and get lied to some more like the parents did something wrong and that was the cause .. who loves you …not some jew quack with an arrogant air of talmudaic superiority ,,,with a shit stain judge to back him up ..the whole psyciatry scam has got millions brain dead already ..its no wonder america is brain dead ..one flew over the cuckoos nest ..a tour flight over israel …
    a truly scary place to get incarcerated at ..just ask a palestinian who woke up dead and without his internal organs that the jews harvested out of him or her after they rounded them up on false charges ,……can we say c r i m i n a l state ,,R O G U E state ..P A R A S I T E , ..

5. sog says:

SS YEAH the jones berg deal was all cia farm and cheap labor mind control shit probably like waco somewhat ..probably why they had to vaporise that place and rescue themselves from exposure ..heard hillary gave the order cus willy was too busy in the oval room …
    and india fer keerisse sake is the land of the thuglani ..this is where the word “thug” came from out of britain where it was shortened foe better mental retention by the police …india had road agents that would purposely help lost travelers to even more remote areas and then the whole caravan would get cannibalized and murdered ..this shit went on forever till coppers dismantled the criminal ploy that was used for decades if not hundreds of years ..tradition ,what a wonder thing ..india is a shit hole especailly on wash yer ass in the ganjes day …when there is a flood or hurricane or such there are thousands of floaters in the rivers for weeks …logs ..no sane white woman would go out in that environment without a ge mini gun or air support maybe even arty back up ..
    the only thing i would do in india is take a shit and leave …thet place is full of snot nosed asshole kikes anyway and the indians hate them to ..those anti semuttic indians ..

6. sog says:

borrowed this from Joe Cortina ……………………….
    “JFK had vowed to take down the jew run crime syndicate we know as the ‘Fed’ and had also made this statement which sealed his fate: ” “Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived…”
    yeah i like jfk even more now and have come to realize that senator McCarthy wasnt all the bad shit the stinkin kikes maligned him out to be …

7. sog says:

senaturd john ( cohn kohn kuhn koon )etc kerry ..is a jew is a jew is a jew ..
    ive seen his name .his real name spelled several different ways ..so its even spelled cohen to …hes a fucking crypto turd like mitts ..
    all these nauseating kike theatrics going on ..all these fucks should be arrested ,tazed ,pepper sprayed ,kicked in the nuts including feinstein and pelosi in their nuts as well ,heh heh ..then they should be subjected to the same shit innocent people were in getmo and post ww2 at the hands of the british and russians ,french and american tortueres ..
    these politicians are the scum of the earth ..is that all they ever do ,nothing but what the jews want ?…all they do is harp on and on about guns guns guns and these assholes send their worthless children to armed gaurd schools and forget about it with the armed services for politiciains ..who do they think they are …i would be thinking twice about my position in politics if i was an asshole like them ..

8. All-Eyes & Not-See says:

Government Lies (compiled by Deanna Spingola)

I’m not sure about every single one, but I’m sure she’s right about at least 90%. It needs to be updated to include the recent staged mass shootings.

Also, her site is now supporting some of key ZCF’s works. Ironically, I thought she is a Christian and has stated so on her programs.

9. Finkle Stein says:

Upon switching to an interwebs machine with a Linux operating system installed the ad/malware crap is now non existent. It’s always good to have an alternative OS.

10. All-Eyes & Not-Sees says:

I haven’t watched all of this yet, but it looks promising ….

Oklahoma City Bombing – The Cover-Up 1:47 hr

11. The Hill:

“A growing number of states are moving forward with legislation to exempt them from new federal gun controls and, in some cases, brand as criminals anyone who tries to enforce them.

While many of the bills are considered symbolic or appear doomed to fail….”

The Tenth Amendment:

“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”

Reading comprehension test [Esther Burg, teaching]:

Class, can anyone tell me where there is a disagreement in the above two passages? As a bonus, can someone fucking tell me which has more authority -no homework if you get this right!- The Hill or the 10th Amendment to the Constitution?

Yes, Mr. Rosenblatt!? The Hill, Mr. Rosenblatt?

You’re right!

I know class, settle down! Homework will only consist of 25 pages of Jared Diamond’s “Guns, Germs and Steel,” the provocatively-named book espousing the theory -which is really now a fact after all, class- that human fortune is determined solely by where they are born, not what we the people here used to call “what they are!”

Yes class -sorry! Shhhhhhhhh!!- about the amendment. It is after all just words; as I was taught at Wellesley, the imperative of security dictates that might makes right, for how can right prevail over might? The security of harmony lies in allying with might. All will be well.

The Hill is the voice of might; follow it and you’ll be alright!

See you tomorrow, class. Don’t be late!

12. The blogrolls and pictures were just on the right a minute ago.

Anyway, I am looking at these racist jokes and I thought this one was pretty funny:

Why do lions in Africa lick their assholes?
    To get the taste of nigger out of their mouth.

13. ProtocolsRtrue says:

I was thrown in jail on false gun charges (it was self-defense plus I had my concealed carry permit with me) the judge orders me to see a psyciatrist to determine if I am a danger to society. I had to search 3 counties at my own expense to find one that aint jewish because I knew how that would have turned out( I’d probably still be in jail) and the fucking guys asks me to draw a picture of a tree, a house a man and a woman. Now if I would have known my mental health evaluation would depend on how well I can draw a fucking tree I would have paid more attention back when I was in art class, which I never was good at in the first place. Of course everybody on this site knows I’m a perfectly normal whit guy right? I got a fucking college degree and a bronze star and the shrink asks me to draw a picture of a tree? Unfuckingbelieveable.

14. ProtocolsRtrue says:

I was thrown in jail on false gun charges (it was self-defense plus I had my concealed carry permit with me) the judge orders me to see a psyciatrist to determine if I am a danger to society. I had to search 3 counties at my own expense to find one that aint jewish because I knew how that would have turned out( I’d probably still be in jail) and the fucking guys asks me to draw a picture of a tree, a house a man and a woman. Now if I would have known my mental health evaluation would depend on how well I can draw a fucking tree I would have paid more attention back when I was in art class, which I never was good at in the first place. Of course everybody on this site knows I’m a perfectly normal white guy right? I got a fucking college degree and a bronze star and the shrink asks me to draw a picture of a tree? Unfuckingbelieveable.

15. ProtocolsRtrue says:

Now I suppose I could have taken all day and created the perfect Rembrandt but since me and my insurance company were being billed by the worthless hours wasted I made it quick with stick figures and he said I was immature. Now we all know that aint true right?

16. ANOTHER DRAFT COMING?
    H.R. 748 would require all persons in the US 18-25 to perform ‘national service’

Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY) has just introduced H.R. 748 last week.

H.R. 748 would require all persons in the United States between
    the ages of 18 and 25 to perform national service either as a
    member of uniformed or civilian service. Civilian services include
    federal, state, and local government programs. But most
    frighteningly, this house resolution would “authorize the induction
    of persons in the uniformed services during wartime to
    meet end-strength requirements of the uniformed services…”

There will be no real safety in serving the civilian side of this
    forced labor for the state, however. H.R. 748 makes all
    persons between 18 and 25 able to be inducted into the uniformed
    services should the state determine there is such a need.

When you consider the continued and growing military aggression of
    the US, it’s almost a certainty that just about every young person in
    America will be exposed to live combat…maybe even domestically.
    Especially since it was just revealed that the Department of Homeland
    Insecurity has just made an order for 2,700 light armored tanks.
    Apparently, US subjects have a lot of security coming their way!

How eager are those criminals to get this underway? H.R. 748 was
    introduced on February 14th, 2013 and was referred to the
    House Armed Services Committee the very same day!

Time is running out to get away from the US before it literally
    starts stealing your young people and sacrificing their
    lives.

Even worse Obama wants to get to your kids even earlier. He’s
    proposing a universal pre-K plan so the indoctrination can
    start for all children in America by age four:

“According to the details of his plan released by the White House,
    Obama is proposing a new federal-state partnership to
    provide all low- and moderate-income four-year old children [those
    from families at or below 200 percent of poverty level]
    with high-quality preschool, while also expanding these programs
    to reach additional children from middle class families.

‘However, it continues to tout ‘preschool for all.’ The full extent
    of Obama’s plan may not become apparent until he releases
    a proposed budget in mid-March.”

Of course, as usual, the reason for even earlier kidnapping and
    brainwashing is “to help the children.” Obama is basing his
    push on evidence that extremely poor ghetto or rural children become
    better students later on with an earlier start. But
    those results certainly won’t be universal. The fact is extremely
    poor children are indeed at a disadvantage because their
    paternal investment tends to be lower.

But the real reason behind universal pre-K is to expose America’s
    children to state brainwashing at an even younger, more
    vulnerable age. That way they’ll be less resistant to becoming
    slaves and cannon fodder for the state under things like H.R.
    748.

Whatever age your children are, whether they’ll be subject to
    H.R. 748 or universal pre-K.

17. Pat says:

YOUR ENEMY – YOUR BEHAVIOR
    Your enemy seeks to influence and control your behavior.
    Influence and control methods applied to the general public normally involves various types of manipulated information.
    The 9/11 event was designed to influence you to relinquish many of your Constitutional Rights and support endless wars in the Middle East.
    The recent Sandy Hook Movie was designed to influence you towards rejecting your 2nd Amendment Rights.
    POLITICAL SOLUTION?
    Some of you are very concerned about the evident progressive destruction of America and are looking for a political solution to this problem.
    Your enemy will wait until you begin to garner a certain amount of public support. At that time, efforts will be made to “neutralize” you.
    Initially, the enemy may seek to “convince” you to work with them. That way, the enemy can control your followers by proxy. You see a lot of this kind of thing today in the “alternative media” especially those who do not support self determination for White people. The enemy also seeks to have their operatives differentiate between the bad “Zionists” and the good “jews”.
    So, basically anyone who does not support self determination for White people and/or separates “Zionists” from “jews” is towing the enemy line.
    IF YOU RESIST
    The enemy will seek to neutralize you using various methods. Initially, they will try to censor and discredit your message.
    Discredit: Using the holyhoax as an example, the enemy labels dissenters as “denier”, “neo-nazis” and “anti-semites”. If this does not work, censorship is usually next.
    Censorship: Using the holyhoax again as an example, the enemy has resorted to passing laws against discussing the matter under penalty of incarceration.
    Infiltration: In the US, where we don’t yet have holyhox denial laws – the enemy seeks to infiltrate opposition groups. Many times the enemy is the founder of the group. Lenin said: “The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves”.
    Intimidation: If other methods of neutralization fail, the enemy may seek to intimidate you. Intimidation techniques might include attempts at having you fired from your job, or maybe some type of criminal indictment.
    Termination: If intimidation does not neutralize you – you might be “terminated”.
    These are some of the things you need to consider when formulating your strategy going forward.
    ===
    I am not trying to dissuade anyone from working for freedom. You need to understand how this game is played before entering the arena.

18. ProtocolsRtrue says:

LadyLiberty. It’s just another typical jewish doofus zog.gov solution to a problem. Not only can they start jewbrainwashing niglets earlier they can also create so many new jobs and help the economy right? Lets just pay the nigger welfare bitches to babysit their own keeeads? Why didn’t I think of that? Because I’m not a nigger like obamy that’s why. Under his administration they have moved millions of worthless nigger bitches off of welfare and into good paying jobs. The hair weaving and nail painting busneses werent doing well enough and the lifetime kollege classes and job “training” programs neither. I know this comment moved me up a few places on the homoland drone list.

19. ProtocolsRtrue says:

What do I know. Maybe obamy is on to something good here. Anything that keeps the nigger bitches from laying around and smoking crack up in the bed creating MORE niggers for us to have to put in jail later may be a good idea after all.

20. ProtocolsRtrue says:

Thats right. It’s a future crime prevention program. Giving a nigger bitch a job today may save your kids life 9 years from now. Did I move a couple misseles higher on the drone priority list with this one? Maybe I graduated to a smart bomb and special forces?

21. ProtocolsRtrue says:

O.K. Since nobody in jewsington D.C. will tell the truth I’ll take on the responsibility and lead the way. Here’s the truth in as few words as necessary and NO Bullshit because we’re sick of the bullshit right? So here it is:

The best way to prevent crime and lower welfare costs is to stop paying nigger bitches to have babies.

There I fucking said it and it’s the truth handle it.

22. Another disturbing thing about H.R. 748 requiring all persons in the US 18-25 demographic to perform ‘national service’ especially during civil unrest.
    Can you imagine in light of the two tween football members convicted of Rape in Ohio. . .

How can you not cringe at the thought of this up and coming generation which are so easily influenced, lacking critical thinking skills, indoctrinated on PC history, raised in a PC culture, arrogant, obnoxious, self-absorbed, amoralists, fed a diet of MTV, Hollywood shat, and violent video games.

No I can’t imagine the dregs of ANY society embraced in service, armed with GUNS and a federal badge, during times of civil unrest and economic collapse.

The planet of the Apes comes to mind,
    and it’s no ju-doo movie, it’s REALITY.

23. “I mean it’s just ludicrous that these facilities could have been used as gas chambers”

-gas chamber expert Fred Leuchter on Auschwitz “gas chamber” facilities

24. Jimmy says:

@ProtocolsRtrue, (asking you to draw pictures of trees) mate this is the kind of rubbish nonsense that the Jews are passing off as scientific medical methods.

Mental health authorities are a complete Jewish joke the Jews are pissing themselves laughing at us. I would like know how many Jews have been cerified as insane by the system their own people have invented very few I suspect.

These lying Jewish medical scum monsters make this shit up as they go along.
    The jewish psychiatrists who make this crap up go by the basic rule of it’s a Jewish perversion like Homos, lesbos, child porno, race mixing then it’s okay and mentally sound. If on the other hand it is a Christian who despises queers, sexual perverts race mixing and believes in defending himself fairly with righteous force then he is mentally ill.
    Filthy Jewish lying garbage thats what mental health is.

25. ProtocolsRtrue says:

Another great day in jew lawyer history. Now we cant take them out and hang them anymore we have to pay for jew lawyers by the billable hour to defend them and keep them out of jail. And the expert witnesses? Forgeddaboutit you’re screwed taxpayer sucker.

Today is Monday, March 18, the 77th day of 2013. There are 288 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On March 18, 1963, the U.S. Supreme Court, in Gideon v. Wainwright, ruled unanimously that state courts were required to provide legal counsel to criminal defendants who could not afford to hire an attorney on their own

26. ProtocolsRtrue says:

If the niggers could afford a jew lawyer they probably wouldn’t be criminals in the first place now would they eienstien?

27. re: Fred Leuchter

” Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter, Jr.” is highly recommended. Ignore the zio-chemist they interviewed to discredit Leuther as its since been proven that Fred’s Zyklon-B sampling was valid. I can’t seem to find an online version/link – I bought a copy. Basically, they destroyed his career and consulting business. Actually, Germar Rudolf (German chemist), who validated Fred’s work had his career ruined, too.

You can read more about Leuther and Rudolf (and others) here:

28. ProtocolsRtrue says:

One of the cooler new NFL traditions: The Super Bowl champion hosts a home opener on Thursday night to start the next NFL season. The Baltimore Ravens might not be able to, however.
    Gregg Rosenthal covers the Ravens.

The Ravens’ official Twitter account announced on Monday that the team might not open on Thursday, Sept. 5 at home because of a scheduling conflict with the Baltimore Orioles.

A league source told the Ravens’ website that opening on the road is on the table, but it’s the “least desirable” option. The Ravens’ account also said Wednesday is not an option because of Rosh Hashanah. Why can’t the jews have their new year day on January 1st like the rest of us normal people.

I’m glad I gave up this jew scam also. The fucking olympics suck too they’re rigged so only jews or niggers win too. The jews win swimming of course niggers would never win that competition but the niggers win the runnning and jumping over sawhorses competitions hands down. That munich olympics was a good one them israeli wrestlers were some tough bastards until the grenade hit them.

Have I moved up a few more missiles on the homoland security drone strike priority list yet? Heck with it all the perfectly good white people killed thanks to our poor jews outshadows the jew deaths by far. They knew what they were doing. Killing and stealing, whichever comes first.

WE DECEIVE WORKERS
    3. In order to distract people who may be too troublesome from discussions of questions of the political we are now putting forward what we allege to be new questions of the political, namely, questions of industry. In this sphere let them discuss themselves silly! The masses are agreed to remain inactive, to take a rest from what they suppose to be political (which we trained them to in order to use them as a means of combating the GOY governments) only on condition of being found new employments, in which we are prescribing them something that looks like the same political object. In order that the masses themselves may not guess what they are about WE FURTHER DISTRACT THEM WITH AMUSEMENTS, GAMES, PASTIMES, PASSIONS, PEOPLE’S PALACES …. SOON WE SHALL BEGIN THROUGH THE PRESS TO PROPOSE COMPETITIONS IN ART, IN SPORT IN ALL KINDS: these interests will finally distract their minds from questions in which we should find ourselves compelled to oppose them. Growing more and more unaccustomed to reflect and form any opinions of their own, people will begin to talk in the same tone as we because we alone shall be offering them new directions for thought … of course through such persons as will not be suspected of solidarity with us.

I’m sorry regulars I’ve had a bad couple of days too much green beer I’m Irish and thinking about Fredericksburg or first day on the Somme makes me most unhappy.

29. Man, I love Adolph Hitler. Sieg Heil.

Check this out: http://www.ihr.org/index.html

30. ProtocolsRtrue says:

If it has a gold or silver medal you KNOW the jews got that sport rigged.

31. The most astounding thing is that I am not shocked when I read this

I have never heard of the Mexican government handing out free shit to Americans. This is Effin insane. By the way, where the hell is everybody?

32. ProtocolsRtrue says:

They’re all in the gulags. Which is the russian word for fema camp. You wont be seeing them or hearing much from them ever again. I thought I would get the first cell but now I know it will be one of the first drone missiles instead.

33. summerled says:

“America’s Only Ally”? New Knesset Speaker Best Friends with Arch-Traitor Pollard

well if a picture speaks a thousand words this is it!!

34. summerled says:

25 years murder-free in ‘Gun Town USA’
    Crime rate plummeted after law required firearms for residents

Chuck Woolery On Assault Weapons

Someone mentioned this but as far as I know nobody posted this video. It’s about 5 minutes long. It has nearly one million hits. That isn’t bad. I didn’t notice how long it has been up. The sound is out on my computer so I couldn’t listen to it. From what was said in the comments, I take it that he supports the Second Amendment.

36. ProtocolsRtrue says:

I’m watching Lou Dobbs on the business network and he cant keep himself from laughing interviewing this jew. His name is scheincock and I have no idea why he’s not the president but I bet he was preident of the student council back in 8th grade also.

37. Biker says:

i see Sabine Centurion already answered you Sen10L, yes, its a safety.

American Freedom Party, im in AOP!

check this, bank run on Cyprus! IMF and EU to confiscate 15% of all savings deposited in Cypriot banks.

38. DICARLO says:

There’s nothing “cool” about the NFL except for those who worship niggers.

I always enjoyed professional football, but I’ll be damned if I’ll waste my time watching a bunch of illiterate niggers. The jew NFL openly discriminates against Whites. There’s no excuse for a Whites to patronize professional football.

Football has been stolen away from us by our arch enemy, the jews who control it. They’ve replaced solid White players with blacks who hate us because we are White. Why would any White choose to pay homage to these black cretins? It’s not much to give up. Self Respect demands it.

39. Jimmy says:

I found this video on the link AOTP gave, it is from the BBC a Freemason brainwashing Jewish controlled tool.
    Hitler making a speech talking about destroying his political opponents is construed as hatred which leads to the Holocaust ha ha ha the shit these English BBC Freemason weasels come up with is amazing. Nothing has changed the Jewish propaganda goes on.

Students Who Refuse To Affirm Transgender Classmates Face Punishment

This is the kind of sick crap jews push! They was doing the same thing in German in the 1920’s. That was one of the reasons the German people supported Hitler. I wonder how many jews are on the board of the Massachusetts Department of Education? Whether they are all jews or there isn’t even one, they are the social engineers pushing this perverted filth. I get so sick of this garbage!

41. Jewish slaughter of the Russian people says:

Jewish slaughter of the Russian people

When the czars ruled in Russia people were treated almost like human beings.
    Under jewish bolshevism(communism) Russian people were treated like animals.
    Even animals were more fortunate than average people under jew communism.

Stalin himself escaped several times from inprisonment before the Soviet Union was
    established. In czars Russia prisons were poorely guarded. It was quite an easy task to rob moneytransports and banks.

In the history of mankind, in Russias history there had never been before the Soviet period a more savage, brutal time. Nikolai Gogol wrote about the sufferings of people in Russia in his book Dead Souls. But that bleaks in comparison to what happened in the jew led Soviet Union.

Shortly after the Bolshevik Revolution, the U.S. ambassador in Russia sent a dispatch to Washington confirming that most of the Bolshevik leaders were Jews who had been previously exiled for revolutionary activities:

“The Bolshevik leaders here, most of whom are Jews and 90 percent of whom are returned exiles, care little for Russia or any other country but are internationalists and they are trying to start a worldwide social revolution.”

Mr. Summers, US Consul General in Moscow on May 2, 1918, sent a telegram to the Secretary of State in Washington DC saying in part:

“Jew predominant in local Soviet government, anti-Jewish feeling growing among population which tends to regard oncoming Germans as deliverers.”

In 1919 the British parliament compiled a White Paper on Bolshevism titled, “Russia No.1 A Collection of Reports on Bolshevism in Russia“. In it we find that Bolshevism is portrayed as a movement carried on by the Jews and despised by the Russian people.

In 1935 the Central Committee of the Communist Party, consisting of 59 members, 95 per cent were Jews.

The bloodiest butchers of the 1917 Bolshevik revolution, and the following decades of communist rule were Jews

Further reading of well documented and well written intelligence on jewish atrocities committed against white people

Got that right, Frank.

The filthy Jews are rapidly dragging America into the gutter. Little wonder most people are such cretins everywhere now. They just don’t give a damn about anything.

43. Jimmy says:

Do our people even know who they are? The white people are in complete ignorance of their biblical origins the knowledge of which has been stolen from them by Jews.

The following video gives a good and very brief introduction well worth watching.

This radio station from scriptures for America often gives great truths

Incog is the name Gosnell jewish? It sounds jewish to me! I was reading about a monster with that name. An abortion doctor. That would make a good article for you to write.

The guy looks like he is part black but he is light colored. He joked about murdering babies. One young girl told him she changed her mind and he ripped her clothes and did the abortion against her will. His name is, Kermit Gosnell.

45. ProtocolsRtrue says:

So when I was in jail getting the enhanced interrorgations and special treatment including food deprivation and drug truth theropys the fucking jews told me a whole lot about rfid chips in my shoes and a whole lot of other stuff you could not believe but I know it because I’m still alive and went through it. Never underestimate how low they will go. You can’t.

46. Sen10L says:

Thanks Biker. Appreciate you giving us your thoughts about the Glock.

47. Range targets for patriots says:

DHS has white children as range targets.

Here are range targets for patriots, pictures of banksters.

48. ProtocolsRtrue says:

Remember that guy hanson or whatever that the fbi accused of the anthrax mailings? They certainly fucked that guys life over with their 24 hour serviellince tell the neighbors and supervisors and landlords and everybody else he’s a terrorist or a child molester bullshit. They even drained a pond. Great idea but I guess the guy that did it was at you biological war factory the whole time. I would have never thought about checking there first. But I also guess too bad he didn’t wipe out the whole place . If you want to make America better please nuke every city starting with Washington then new York then Miami and then holllywood. Fuck it nuke us all and get it over with quick I’d rather be dead then be a jew slave. Patrick Henry said something like that. I have but one life to give and this ones over and fuck the jews They suck is pretty much what he said.

49. sog says:

yeah prt ..rabbi chancrestein and rabbi scheincock ..it fits
    bailey haver i got a read for ya ..long but interesting ..at the end of the article is winthrop rockefeller who rumor says is clintons babby daddy..
    when you loop this through “”something about henry”” and the manson family and thier reataliatory strike against a home where the intended recioients of revenge had blown the country for a while and had sublet to tate …jew allegiances run deep and crisscross all through it
    real creepy shit
    the secret facility probably was linked by tunels mentioned as was also the location the fake moon landing was filmed ,and stanley kubrik was allegedly the “producer” of the moon landing flik ..one of the moon landers had many family members “suicided” suspicious deaths ..etc ..
    when you hold up all the suspicious deaths in laurel canyon to the deaths surroundiong clinton in the gov mansion and mena arkansas ,there begins to be a vague but plausible reason all these peole wound up dead …
    the extremely satanic and cabala jew fraternal connections and these peoples practices and also the design of the usa capitol ,is all food for thought on the usa’s other founding principles ..like the 2 sides of a coin or the family with the bastard illigitamate sibling “the bad son”…there was ample witchcraft involved in many founding fathers lives ..

50. Pat says:

TURN OFF YOR TV

Please explain to your friends what is going on with the Talmud Vision Brainwashing Device.

It turns out that your brain state can be manipulated externally by the electromagnetic field emitted from your Talmud Vision. This fact is exploited in many ways.
    It is used in advertising by pulsing the televised imagery at frequencies designed to place you into a more suggestible brain state. In other words, to make you easier to “convince”.

Probably you have observed people watching Talmud Vision who appeared to be in some sort of “trance”. Some people are more vulnerable to manipulated Electro Magnetic pulses emitted by Monitors than others.

Below is the abstract of a US Patent that describes how your nervous system can be manipulated by Electromagnetic Fields from Monitors.

If you care about your kids at all – please do NOT expose them to the Talmud Vision. It is especially damaging to them.

==============
    USP # 6,506,148 (January 14, 2003)
    Nervous System Manipulation by EM Fields from Monitors
    Loos, Hendricus
    Abstract: Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near 1/2 Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity.

51. Anti-Semitism coined by jewry says:

“Ever since the Jews invented the libel charge of ‘anti-Semitism’ in the 1880s (The word ‘anti- Semitism’ was first printed in 1880.’ The Jewish Encyclopedia, Vol. I (1901), p. 641), it has been built up with Jewish money, organizations, propaganda, and lies (such as the Holocaust- Holohoax), so that now the word is like snake venom which paralyzes one’s nervous system. Even the mention of the word ‘Jew’ is shunned unless used in a most favorable and positive context.” (Charles A. Weisman, Who is Esau-Edom?, p. 63).

52. sog says:

sorry to hear that shit prt ..the psyciartix agenda is another jewkangaroo court backup to oppress the free ..
    another off topik note ,bailey and all who read the laurel canyon article ..the mention of william bennet having dated janis joplin once is starnge and her getiin hot shott’d..willy bennet was theee drug enforcement cazar uhmm csar or is it kazaar ..under reagan ,,so nancy reagan first lady and bennet concoct a sure deal $ maker ..they start a drug test compoany and use extortive pressure on every comany donig business with the usa guvt.
    they all have to consent to drug tests in the workplace ther by assuring nacy and willy mega bucks ..
    this is the same bennet who was once a face on hustlers asshole of the month pictue in a mules ass ..nice ..heh heh ,,he was documented and recoreded trying to talk high times magazine publisher into placing an add for a PARAQUAT TESTER kit inside the publication ..this was a felony of many flavors for bennet to do this ..but when high times tested the paraquat tester ,it didnt work ,,,weed was sprayed with this shit all around mexico and the usa during that time ..smoking paraquat laced mariwanna could and did kill many …your federal tax dollars hard at work …i know its off topik but the realtionship to music and psycology and programming is paramount in usa and then you add pharmacology and you have millions of walking time bombs of mkultra sorts ..

53. Jimmy says:

One thing I have found about the Jew is he turns everything into a weapon against white Christians; take sport as an example in the white communities it was a pastime to enjoy in a balanced way and appreciate the best sporting talents of the white race in an innocent and non profitable way.
    Along comes the Jew makes sport into a business, pay per view, advertising etc and intoduces primates to compete with people. The Jew politicises sport for his cause and uses sport to extract value from whites while distracting them from real issues in the country. The Jews also use sport to destroy the social structure of white communities.

I remember reading that during the Vietnam war the communist Vietcong used to saw open unexploded 1000 pound bombs with hacksaw blades extract the explosives and then using discarded ration tin cans of American soldiers to make improvised hand grenades. How is that for making a weapon against your enemy with very little.

We should also be looking at every area possible to inrease the propaganda war against the Jews in any way possible.

Above all we need to return our people to true Christian biblical principles to stop the rot in society and education.
    One of the first things the Jews did to begin the process of our destruction was to infiltrate our Churches with Freemasonry (their puppets) to preach a watered down gospel and make light of sin.
    We need national repentence of the white race turning to God, then we will see healing in the land.
    We are reaping the curses promised by God in the Bible.
    We forget very easly today how Christian our white race was only a hundred years ago.
    In the town of Amersham in England there is a memorial on a hill on the edge of a farmers field.
    The Amersham martyrs memorial where the Christian people of the day would not tolerate some cult who preached denial of Christ’s deity.
    The good Christian people were having non of it. These Godless scoundrels were rounded up and burn’t alive. (starting about 500 years ago)
    They knew only to well where that kind of wickedness would lead to.
    Look at how quickly our society collapsed when the Church lost it’s Christian character?
    The white people were staunch Christians who would not tolerate any form of Godless behaviour, look at what they did to witches? Why because they knew witchcraft and demonic cunjuring worked.
    Awaken people turn back to God in Christ and he will heal the land.

54. Pat says:

SHIT SKINS GET AFFIRMATIVE ACTION

Hazel Poole, a wonderful White lady – 85 years young, was at home playing with her puppy around 8:30 p.m. when there was a knock at the front door. Little did she know that she would open the door to two masked brown invaders wielding knives who intended to rape her. Knowing that negroes raping an 85 year old woman is not an infrequent occurrence – Poole wasted no time and dashed to her bedroom where she kept her .38-cal. Affirmative Action. Poole, who was married to an avid trapshooter and whose son works at NRA Headquarters, is no stranger to firearms. With confidence she indicated that she was about to administer some Affirmative Action to the shit skin nigger rapists and ordered them to leave her home or she would shoot. Both niggers screeched like monkeys and left a trail of urine and fecal matter behind as they ran away. Pooles husband admonished her for not giving the niggers the Affirmative Action they so richly deserved. Poole promised to do better next time. (The Star Press, Muncie, IN, 12/14/12)

Jeremy, 30, and Anna, 24, were asleep in the same room as their one-week-old baby girl when they woke to a loud banging sound. They later learned that the sound was their front door being broken into by two yard apes. Jeremy recalls seeing one of the yard apes standing at the foot of their bed. Anna grabbed the infant and hid in the bedroom closet as Jeremy confronted the niggers with a .22-cal. rifle. The niggers took off in Jeremy’s car. But by then, flashing blue lights could be seen in the distance. Both shit skins were arrested just 20 minutes later and charged with multiple felony counts, including home invasion robbery. Obviously, Jeremy should have ventilated the yard apes with his rifle. At close range, a .22-cal rifle is very deadly to yard apes and shit skins of all types. Jeremy stated that he will shoot to kill next time. (Tampa Bay Times, St. Petersburg, FL, 12/10/12)

A nigger in his early 40s entered a nail salon at about 5:30 p.m. and began asking a female employee about purchasing diamonds. Yard apes like to victimize women because shit skins are cowards and predators by nature. When the confused woman told the shit skin she had no money to buy diamonds, Sambo reached into his coat pocket and “pult out” a White-man designed pistol. If shit skin Sambo was back in Apefreaka – he would have “pult our” a spear or maybe a rock. When a customer getting her nails done saw what was happening, she reached into her purse and pulled out her own Affirmative Action Device. Upon seeing the woman’s gun, the yard ape quickly fled the salon. It was last reported that the shit skin is still at large. (Casper Star Tribune, Casper, WY, 12/11/12)

Two niggers targeted the home of Jerry Stremovihtg, 62, and Kenneth Conley, 53, one evening. Conley was having a meal on the front porch when the two coons approached him. They beat him and repeatedly used a taser to subdue him. After gaining entry to the home, the shit skins entered Stremovihtg’s bedroom. Stremovihtg met the intruders with some .38-cal. Affirmative Action. He fired several rounds causing them to pee and flee. One suspook, a 35-year-old male, died in the front yard from some well placed Affirmative Action. It was last reported that the second shit skin suspook is still at large. Conley and Stremovihtg were taken to a nearby medical center and were treated for non life-threatening injuries. (The Daytona Beach News-Journal, Holly Hill, FL, 11/18/12)

Dispatchers received a call one afternoon from a man claiming to be the victim of a road rage incident. The man called 911 from the highway and said the van he had just passed was ramming his SUV from behind. The dispatcher instructed the driver to pull over and wait for officers. When the man pulled over, the van pulled over as well. A nigger buck and sow occupying the van approached his vehicle and began hitting him and stabbing him with car keys. The driver of the SUV, a concealed carry permit holder, retrieved his gun indicating his willingness to administer Affirmative Action to the suspooks and waited until police arrived. The niggers were later booked on possible charges of battery and disorderly conduct. (Antigo Journal, Wausau, WI, 12/6/12)

Gary Cherry was driving at approximately 8:30 a.m. when he noticed two vehicles on the side of the road. Cherry pulled over to help when he saw there was a nigger holding a woman to the ground face down and stabbing her repeatedly. Cherry, a concealed carry license holder, quickly retrieved his firearm and ordered the shit skin shit stain to get on the ground as he dialed 911. Crystal Ward was traveling the same route when she spotted Cherry holding the perpetrator at gunpoint at the side of the entrance ramp. Ward stopped to assist and discovered a crying baby boy in one of the vehicles. The shit skin suspook was later taken into custody and the victim was flown to a nearby hospital with multiple stab wounds. It was last reported that she was in stable condition. The baby was unharmed. (Montgomery County Police Reporter, Plum Grove, TX, 12/24/12)

When a 79-year-old man heard arguing outside his home, he went outside to investigate. In the front yard, the man discovered his 17-year-old granddaughter being beaten by a 19-year-old nigger. When the grandfather confronted the suspook, he was threatened with a “stun gun.” The suspect approached the elderly man. The grandfather warned him to stop, but the suspect continued toward him. The grandfather pulled out a handgun and administered one round of Affirmative Action. The suspook’s wound proved fatal. (Courier & Press, Evansville, IN, 12/25/12)

55. Jimmy says:

Oh dear I seem to have chopped off the top half of my last comment??

56. ProtocolsRtrue says:

Get ready to take it up the ass again taxpayers your going to bailout detroilet. I’m sure they will wrap up the money and call it a grant to study the mating habits of niggers or something like that to make it sound more palatable. The army used to shoot pigs to train the surgery people why not put these niggers to some good use also.

57. ProtocolsRtrue says:

The army used to tie down sheep to test the effects of nuclear explosions I say why not use niggers instead? At least from a sheep I can get a nice pair of warm socks or a sweater.

Yea but, In the eighties they just tested nukes openly and studied the effects without having to tie any animals or people down.

Maybe mini-nukes would work well for the nigger problem we have.

Hey sog,

Thanks for that Laurel Canyon link, I saved it in a folder with the, “There’s something about Henry” link so i wont lose them.
    I’ll spend the time to read them both and take a break from the jew and nigger news.

We all need a break.

Thanks, sog !

60. There is a savory irony in those little tales of White people dealing out some righteous AA! Pat, Keep em coming!

Also, Biker – your Glock comment is awesome. With unguarded candor you fully expressed very well the harmony that whites honor in reliable, well-performing tools that contribute to life and survival. It’s a symbiotic relationship, and whites display a heightened proclivity over most other people for maintaining their stuff well.

It is elevating to know that expert white men probably design and manufacture such a great tool with men like themselves in mind. To do things so expertly must require motivation beyond mundane numerical productivity.

White people don’t simply like gain – they also like to do something well. It is also so that the best tools belong in the hands of the most capable. That is why they don’t put city-limits street racers in million-dollar race cars.

—-

Got me one of these, I just love it.

like a gymnast, always falls perfectly into your grip, and draws down a bead like a laser. at targets under 20 feet, accuracy is a simple as pointing your finger. the Glock is there, on point, squeeze and whatever you are pointing at gets hit. no readjusting your grip, squinting, finding the sights…pull, point, bang, hit. its almost supernatural.

—–

You should copyright that and try to sell it to them for crying out loud.

Also, I am glad you think the American Freedom Party is legit. I think so too. We need a BIG organization to apply force to those things we really believe.

The Third Position “philosophy”, unlike, say NS (as it manifest) is hard to come around on, or sneak up on to infiltrate and subvert because, while it is explicitly national/traditional like NS, it is also explicit that the same rights should extend to other nations. It showcases self determination and self reliance. It is explicit that nationalism is the cure for internationalism, which is really global tyranny. The communal approach in this vein is not egalitarian so much as it is a faith in self determination and natural rights to manifest justice, peace and security for us and the world in lieu of global bureaucratic hegemony, socio-national confusion and political non-accountability (tyranny). So, if a self determining people want democracy, Third Position supports supporting their right to that democracy; but not to “democracy.” Big organization requires rationale or structure of thought or philosophy. The philosophic tools for Third Positionism are Western Enlightenment used to choose to dampen or reject some of its own tenets for their failure to accomplish security, prosperity, culture and ironically, freedom. Among those things steamrolled by Enlightenment thinking were identity and tradition. Third Position philosophy and politics as applied to America is American tradition, identity and sovereignty. Add in a few things we’ve learned along the way since, like the banking cartel and the wisdom of respecting the frailty and limitations of our environment (a National resource), and there you have it. (Re environment, think of the perils of GMOs, rampant nuclear energy and the hydrocarbon-industrial capital complex.)

It’s not: not left, not right, just right… (it is no way centrist but wishes to eliminate the current political operative paradigm.

It is: the left and right are BS; we only have reality, and the reality is we have been manipulated by predatory capitalism, subversive socialism and Godless, tyrannical communism (central control); we are seeking to establish liberty, sovereignty and identity as the operative criteria for governance; and for America, it will be American liberty, sovereignty and identity.

61. Pat says:

March 19, 2013
    Couple captures burglar, KVAL, Eugene, Ore. 03/15/13
    As Derek LeBlanc was leaving his home for work at 5 a.m. he noticed the rear window of his truck was smashed and that a porch monkey was inside. LeBlanc tackled the yard ape, and shouted to his girlfriend, who was still inside the home, for help. The girlfriend, Heidi Lusk, retrieved a shotgun and phone, and rushed to LeBlanc’s aid. Together the couple detained the shit skin until police could arrive. While recalling the incident to local media, LeBlanc stated, “You never know what you’re going to do until it happens, but I sure as hell wasn’t going to be a victim. Jewish groups are pushing for LeBlanc and Lusk to be arrested for something.
    March 15, 2013
    Right-to-Carry permit holder saves woman from vicious beating, WITI, Milwaukee, Wis. 03/12/13, The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Milwaukee, Wis. 03/13/13
    Charlie Blackmore Jr. was driving home from work at 4 a.m. through West Allis, Wis. when he noticed a yard ape beating a woman who was lying on the ground, who according to Blackmore suffered a “big laceration by her eye” and what looked like a broken nose. Blackmore, a Marine Corps veteran and Right-to-Carry permit holder, immediately pulled over, exited the vehicle, and ordered the coon to halt the attack. The shit skin complied, but then moved towards Blackmore, at which point the veteran drew some 9mm Affirmative Action. Recalling the moment for local media, Blackmore stated, “I mean I’ve already made it up in mind that if he came at me I was going to have to take him down and I told him that. I warned him multiple times not to come towards me because he was a big yard ape and I wasn’t playing around and he didn’t seem like he was playing around.” The nigger then began to shuck and jive away, with Blackmore following him as he called the police on his cell phone. A short time later police arrived and captured the yard ape and brought him to the zoo. Following the incident, Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. had kind words for Blackmore and reaffirmed his recent support for armed self-defense, noting, “I want to get to a day when acts like this are viewed as a citizen doing their civic duty. Niggers have got to be reassessing things right now. They have to be asking themselves if it is worth it anymore, might they face resistance or get an Affirmative Action injection? That’s a good thing.” Jewish groups are unhappy that the Marine was not charged with something.
    March 12, 2013
    81-year-old halts robbery attempt, The Miami Herald, Miami, Fla. 03/11/12
    81-year-old James Stevens was driving home through Ocala, Fla. when he noticed a car following him being driven by a turd worlder. Reluctant to go home with a shit skin tailing him, Stevens pulled over and retrieved some .38-caliber Affirmative Action from his vehicle. The shit skin behind him followed suit, then got out of his car, and shucked and jived his way towards Stevens, and ordered him to hand over “everything you got.” “Gimme dat” said the shit skin with paw outstretched. Stevens responded by injecting some .38-caliber Affirmative Action into the shit skin, striking it in the abdomen and ending the robbery. When the authorities arrived, they found the nigger in some nearby grass and transported it to a local vet before taking it to the zoo. An investigation revealed that the wounded coon had previously been convicted of altering the serial number of a firearm. Jew groups want Stevens arrested.

March 7, 2013
    Woman defends home and children from armed intruder, WDSU, New Orleans, La. 03/05/13
    A woman was inside her Covington, La. home at around 1:40 a.m. when she was awakened by an coon with a gun inside her bedroom. After retrieving a shotgun from a nearby closet, the woman checked on her children, then forced the nigger-vader out of her house, causing it to pee and flee. Once the authorities arrived, police used a K-9 unit to track the nig-stink and found it nearby. Jewish groups want the homeowner arrested.

March 4, 2013
    Homeowner kills career criminal, NBCDFW, Dallas, Texas, 02/18/13, The Dallas Observer, Dallas, Texas 02/19/13
    A homeowner in Dallas, Texas heard a suspicious noise in his house, went to investigate, and discovered a chimp attempting to crawl through a window. The homeowner retrieved a gun and shot the shit skin coon invader, killing it. In comments to local media, Dallas Police Sergeant described the homeowner’s actions, ending with “according to the law, the castle doctrine, he used deadly force.” The deceased nigger’s “mother” who mistook a bowel movement for a baby, and raised it – came to the scene after hearing about shooting, but wasn’t surprised by the outcome, stating of her son, “Yeah, dat be sumpthin’ he would do.” Police records confirm the sow’s statement, showing the nigger-vader had half a dozen arrests for theft. Jewish groups want the homeowner arrested.

February 19, 2013
    Woman saves sister from robbery and assault, The St. Louis Post-Dispatch, St. Louis, Mo. 02/10/13
    Sisters Debi Keeney and Donna Carlyle were at home in Highland, Mo. when a nigger forced his way inside the apartment as Keeney returned from smoking a cigarette outside. The yard ape then threw Carlyle to the floor and began choking her and demanding money. Keeney recalled, “All I could see was Donna’s face going blue, like her life was being choked out of her.” In response, Keeney retrieved some .22-caliber Affirmative Action, after a verbal warning, fired at the nigger-vader, striking it twice and ending the attack. Following the incident, Keeney stated, “I gave the shit skin the opportunity to leave. I wish the coon had left without me having to shoot it… Put in the same situation again, I would do it again.” The sisters’ neighbor, Rodney Rusick, was supportive of Keeney’s actions, telling local media, “I’m proud of her for shooting that yard ape.” Jewish groups want the Kenny and Carlyle arrested for something.

February 7, 2013
    70-year-old basketball coach defends self and players, WXYZ, Detroit, Mich. 02/04/13
    The women’s basketball coach at Marchin’ Lootin’ Coon Jr. High Skoo in Detoilet, Mich. was walking two players to their vehicles when a pair of armed niggers approached. The 70-year-old coach was grabbed by one of the yard apes, who then threatened him with what appeared to be a gun. After a brief struggle, the coach, a Right-to-Carry permit holder, drew a pistol and gave both of the shit skins an Affirmative Action injection, killing one and landing the other in the hospital. Jewish groups want the coach arrested for something.

February 5, 2013
    Homeowner scares off home invader, The News-Sentinel, Fort Wayne, Ind. 02/01/2013
    A homeowner was at his house in Fort Wayne, Ind. when a nigger armed with a handgun broke into the home. The homeowner responded by retrieving a gun and firing at the coon, causing him to pee and flee. Police do not believe the nigger was struck. Fort Wayne Police spokesman Sgt. Mark Brooks told local media that it was unlikely that the armed citizen would face charges, as Indiana’s castle doctrine law protects homeowners – however jewish groups are pushing for charges to be brought against the homeowner.

February 1, 2013
    Homeowner fells wanted criminal, The News-Star, Shawnee, Okla. 01/31/13
    Shortly after 4 a.m., a homeowner in McLoud, Okla. awakened to the sound of a nigger breaking into his house. The homeowner retrieved a gun and launched some Affirmative Action, striking him once and causing him to pee and flee. The nigger-vader was captured by police a short time later while seeking treatment at a nearby hospital. An investigation revealed that the yard ape was already subject to a felony bench warrant for failing to appear in court for a case in which he was charged with three counts of possession of a stolen vehicle. Jewish groups want the homeowner arrested for something.

January 29, 2013
    Man defends himself and wife from home invader, WOWT, Omaha, Neb. January 26, 2013
    David Erives and his wife were in their Omaha, Neb. home when a nigger began pounding on their back door. The wife went to answer the door, but upon opening it, the coon grabbed her and came inside the house. To protect his wife, Erives retrieved a rifle and gave the nigger and Affirmative Action injection once in the leg and ordered the shit skin to the floor. When the nigger didn’t comply, Erives gave him another Affirmative Action injection, this time in the chest, euthanizing it. Police are conducting an investigation, but have told local media, “at this point all indications are that the shooting was justified.” Jew groups want the homeowner prosecuted, of course.

January 24, 2013
    Homeowner halts crime spree, WAFB, Baton Rouge, La. January 18, 2013
    Jeffersonville, Ind. homeowner Mike Dreyer was allowing his ex-wife to stay in a storage building on his property, when two niggers attempted to break into the shed. The ex-wife was inside when the shit skin rapists struck at 4:30 a.m., and used her cell phone to alert Dreyer, who was across the property in his home, to the threat. Dreyer retrieved some Affirmative Action, came out of the house and confronted the criminals. Upon seeing the Affirmative Action, one of the thieves dropped to the ground, while the other fled over a fence. After a brief standoff with the nigger who had jumped the fence, Dyer managed to call the police and hold the remaining rapist at gunpoint until they arrived. Clark County Chief Deputy Prosecutor Jeremy Mull told media that the captured nigger and its partner were on a crime spree before reaching Dreyer’s property. Mull went on to alert niggers to the dangers of their behavior, warning that “many more homeowners are now armed and will not hesitate to give you an Affirmative Action injection.” Jewish groups want Dreyer arrested for something.

January 15, 2013
    Armed Citizen halts car theft, KENS, San Antonio, Texas 01/15/12
    A man was visiting family inside a home in San Antonio, Texas, when he overheard a pair of niggers emitting chimp-like screeches while attempting to steal his SUV that was parked outside. The SUV owner retrieved some Affirmative Action, went to confront the niggers, and fired after seeing one of the shit skins holding what looked like a gun. The SUV owner’s Affirmative Action injections struck both men. One of the wounded niggers attempted to flee in a getaway car, but crashed into a parked vehicle after making it only a block. Once police arrived on the scene, they discovered one of the niggers to be “daid” and took the other to a local vet. Police noted that the SUV owner is not expected to face charges. Jewish groups want the SUV owner arrested, however.

January 11, 2013
    Father protects infant son from violent attack, The Columbus Dispatch, Columbus, Ohio 01/08/12
    After pulling into the driveway of his brother’s home in Columbus, Ohio, Kelby Smith removed his 2-month-old son, still in his car seat, from the vehicle. While still in the driveway, an armed nigger approached Smith and demanded money, prompting Smith to kneel down to shield his son. Smith, a Right-to-Carry permit holder, handed the nigger a small amount of money then drew some Affirmative Action, at which point the nigger retreated. But during its escape, the shit skin turned and pointed its gun at Smith, prompting Smith to inject the yard ape with some Affirmative Action. Police captured the wounded shit skin a short time later after he sought medical treatment at a local hospital. Smith and his son were not harmed during the incident and police have not charged the armed citizen. Jewish groups want Smith arrested for something.

January 8, 2013
    Mother of two protects children from home invader, The Atlanta Journal Constitution, Atlanta, Ga. 01/04/13
    A mother of two was home with her children in Loganville, Ga. when she heard a repeated knocking at the door. Concerned, the mother called her husband, who told her to “get the kids and hide.” The mother complied, retrieving a gun and taking her children to a crawlspace. By the time they were hidden, the shit skin nigger rapist who had been knocking at the door had made it inside the house and was making its way towards the closet where the family was hiding. The nigger-vader opened the crawlspace door, at which point the mother injected six shots of .38-caliber revolver Affirmative Action, striking the nigger shit skin rapist five times. The mother kept the Affirmative Action revolver trained on the shit skin yard ape as it peed and fleed. Once outside, the nigger tried to pee and flee in its vehicle, but only made it a short distance before it was captured by police. Walton County Sheriff Joe Chapman commented that “When you got five bullets in you, it makes you kind of disoriented.” The proud husband praised his wife following the incident, stating, “My wife’s a hero… She protected her kids. She did what she was supposed to do. However, I am quite disappointed that she didn’t kill that shit skin yard ape nigger rapist. Maybe next time…”. Jewish groups want to have the mother arrested and charged.

January 3, 2013
    Homeowner foils pair of burglars, KVOE, Emporia, Kans. 01/02/13
    Around 4 a.m., Ronald Sleisher was awakened in his home north of Neosho Rapids, Kans., by the sound of banging at the door and breaking glass. Sleisher retrieved a gun, went to investigate and discovered two niggers. Sleisher gave one of them an Affirmative Action injection. The homeowner then held the other nigger at gunpoint until police could arrive. The wounded home shit skin was taken to a local vet with non-life-threatening injuries before being transported to the zoo. Jewish groups want Sleisher arrested and charged with something.

December 13, 2012
    Gas station clerks shoot armed robber, The Cincinnati Enquirer, Cincinnati, Ohio 12/10/12
    Two clerks were operating a Sunoco gas station in Springfield Township, Ohio, when an nigger armed robber entered the store and ordered one of the clerks to “go behind the counter and get me the money.” As the shit skin went behind the counter it fired at the clerks, prompting the pair to retrieve a .40-caliber pistol and a shotgun and inject the nigger with some Affirmative Action. Shots fired by both clerks struck the nigger, killing it. A daily customer of the Sunoco station was puzzled as to why anyone would attempt to rob the store, telling local media, “I know everyone that works in there. They are all great guys. Everybody knows they have guns. That’s why I’m surprised someone tried to rob them. It does not make sense.” Jewish groups want the clerks arrested.

December 11, 2012
    Store owner stops knife-wielding robber, WOOD-TV, Battle Creek, Mich. 12/04/12
    Pardeep Singh, a shit skin – was working behind the counter of his family’s convenience store, Liberty Mart, in Battle Creek, Mich. when a yard ape entered the store and demanded money. Singh handed over some money and tried to calm the nigger by talking to him – a tactic Singh learned when working as a snake charmer in the black hole of Calcutta. Unsatisfied with the amount of cash, the yard ape said it needed more money, revealed a knife and attempted to get behind the counter. As the nigger moved towards Singh, Singh retrieved a gun and shot the yard ape in the head, ending the robbery. The wounded nigger was taken to a local vet where he was listed in critical condition. No one else was harmed during the incident. Jewish groups do not want the snake charmer charged with anything because they were the ones to give Singh the no interest loan to operate that convenience store in the first place so the snake charmer could gain a foot hold in a White area as a precursor towards political destruction and jew-takeover.

62. Sabine Centurion says:

Pat,
    Well done.
    Can’t wait to see your new cable TV show.
    Show title?

Wildlife News
    The Nigger Report…with a non-nigger Black sidekick—-they’re out there, but you have to search extra hard to find them.
    The Lifted Rock
    Clean Up Time with Pat
    Kill It Before It Multiplies
    I Can’t Believe I Blew Its Fukkin Head Off
    Shotgun Or Handgun
    Flamethrower Review
    Tactical Nuclear Device Urban Renewal

OK, I’ll stop now.

63. S.S. Wiking says:

Spot On PAT! There used be some good 38 special P+ defensive ammo,then , JANET ” muff diver” NAPOLITANO SAW TO THAT!

64. Hey Pat, what do you think of Trent May?

Ohio rape trial investigator focuses on storied football program

Photo caption:

“Trent Mays (white), 17, left, and Ma’lik Richmond (black), 16, right, were found guilty Sunday of raping a 16-year-old girl who was intoxicated at the time in August 2012. (Keith Srakocic/Pool/Reuters)”

White trash.

65. summerled says:

Now Israeli President Demands Pollard’s Release

haha i really hope thay release this guy then we will see the rats scamper!!

66. summerled says:

THE GRAND MASTER AND HIS MINIONS

It used to be that foreign threats were advertised as the main reason to send our young men off to war to defend our country. Amazing though it seems, we used to believe those stories. Many of our fathers and grandfathers died defending that principle.

Now, all that has changed. The threat is no longer some faraway enemy. The main enemy to peace in the world and security at home has become our own government.

Actions speak louder than words. The words our government speaks do not match the actions it takes.