Blacks Brutally Beat and Burn Woman Alive

MELINDA MCCORMACK MURDER

FLORIDA: On March 31, three blacks somehow gained entrance into the apartment of Melinda Sue McCormick, 31 (note the Christian cross around her neck in the above photo). They may have used the female of the trio, Kiesha LeShay Pugh, to fool Melinda, or she may have had something to do with one of the males, thanks to all the interracial Jew media brainwashing these days.

“I’ve seen a lot of death in my life, I’ll tell you that… I would describe the autopsy photos as some of the most shocking I’ve seen.”– Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan

Inside her apartment, the monsters brutally beat the poor woman in the head at least 40 times with a hammer, lead pipe and crow bar. Imagine getting smashed in the head and face with those kinds of blunt-force weapons? Somehow, she was still clinging to life and breathing when they set the bedroom on fire around her before taking off.

Although one of the reasons for the crime was to steal her social security benefit card, one of the killers freely admitted to police his hate for White people (Williams). It’s probable all three shared similar sentiments to commit such a horrendous crime.

Read on for another brutal black-on-White murder

What’s doubly sad is Melinda didn’t even have the social security card in the apartment at the time. They probably tortured her to find it, and became raving monsters when she couldn’t hand it over. But, you know, they probably still would’ve done the exact same thing if she had it to give them.

Folks, this is just like crimes against Whites in South Africa. No doubt at all. And it’s not a rarity in America, either. Oh no.

On April 2 came this crime in New Franklin Ohio, where a black beat to death a well-respected local White couple with a sledgehammer. A GD SLEDGEHAMMER.

Schobert killings

The two had adopted a black girl years ago (a big mistake that came back with a vengeance). Her murderous black boyfriend stabbed her only the week before and then decided to break in and kill mommy and daddy, too. Shows you how protected you are by the police, huh?

The White adoptive parents had only got back home from visiting little Chelsea in the hospital when they were murdered. Looks like the “poor” girl just might make out pretty good, should the foolish dead parents made her the prime beneficiary of wills and insurance.

Notice how the Jew media is now reporting on the wacko in Houston, Texas, going around jabbing kids in the hallways of a college with a stupid X-acto knife. They feel free to cover that crime since the perp is White. But did the national news say anything at all when a black started slashing and stabbing several people (gravely wounding a 16 year-old girl) with a real knife in a Pittsburgh Target store last month?

And you got to think about something else real important here. The two crimes I wrote about on this post are NOT occasional, rare crimes at all. Both happened just in the last week or so and both had similar details to the brutal mode of death (blunt force trauma). What’s that tell you?

It tells you that blacks are now literally crazy monsters living in the land. Absolutely nothing is beyond the pale with these so-called “people.” They’ll bash your head in and set your ass on fire — with no problem whatsoever.

They could kill anyone of us at anytime — should they get the drop on you or one of your loved ones. Call me a racist all you want. I’m just laying out the facts.

This entry was posted in Negro Crime and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

150 Responses to Blacks Brutally Beat and Burn Woman Alive

1. The Truth Will Out says:

This is a test
    I haven’t had any posts come up here for a few weeks now, it coincided with the UK firewalling torrent sites and wonder if similar has been used against this non-kosher approved website.

2. Pat says:

Jimbo,

Shortly after the Sandy Hook incident and after I had some time to look closely at some of the many inconsistencies – I called the Legislative Branch of the NRA.

I was connected to a guy who seemed pretty competent and intelligent. I think he may have been a lawyer. I explained some of the things that I knew about he alleged Sandy Hook incident and asked him what the NRA’s position was on an Independent Investigation.

That guy paused as if carefully considering his response and said “I do not anticipate the NRA sponsoring and Independent Investigation into this matter.”

As you are aware – the way someone says something can have as much “meaning” as the actual words they speak.

The way that guy made the above statement made if very, very clear to me that the NRA was not looking into this behind the scenes.

The Gun Owners of America may be a different story. Calls to them receive a very different response. I know that info concerning the inconsistencies surrounding the Sandy Hook incident have been passed to the head of the GOA. I also know that an appeal for an independent investigation has been passed to him as well. I do not know if any such investigation has been undertaken. If there has been one – we would not know about it because something like that would be done “under the radar”. This goes for the NRA as well.

For the sake of argument, let’s say that the NRA and/or the GOA has performed an independent investigation and they have uncovered evidence of fraud. What next?

This is such a serious issue that it needs to be crafted into a law suit and the various perps need to be dragged into a court of law.

3. The Elder of Zyklon-B says:

Newtown actors get down to business. This psyop of taludic origins has legs and is hellbent on getting lots of mileage.

Another brutal story out of Jewmerica. Perpetrators were “teens.”

“Ultimately, she had not yet acquired the antibiotics to deal with the challenges present for teens in today’s society.”

Of course she had not figured it out. If by any remote chance there was a teacher out there who tried to warn her, he or she would have been fired. All others attempting to warn of the long running jewish sexual exploitation of our children would have been shouted down as all rayciss n chit.

4. The Truth Will Out says:

Now I see that I can post.

@allovertheplace
    What a fantastic interview is there any video of this, it doesn’t mention precisely when it took place.

I wasn’t too positive over the new Pope not from what he’s said or anything he’s done, just my disappointment with the previous few during my lifetime doing nothing to honour the word of God and from the transcript he sounds like he knows the hook nose only too well.

Could be my interpretation but great read and gives our civilisation a glimmer of hope he calls out the moneylenders and cultural saboteurs.

All he needs is a sword and an army headed for the head of the snake of Babylon and I may rejoin the church.

Delenda Est Judaica!

5. Yup, TWO, it is a profound little interview. Chris-the-jew-scophant-Matthews, a person who professes to be a Catholic, is bending over backward to try to push “his” liberal dogma on the audience, insinuating that the population is wildly in favor of contraception and perversion. In typical liberal fashion, Matthews was condescending, disrespectful and bullheaded, as it turns out, to the man who in now Pope. I hope so badly I get to see it coming back to him. Assuredly it will come back to him. The real truth of the matter, though, I am sure, is that Matthews is no Catholic but probably a Mason who has sold his soul for fame, fortune, position and power. It is clear he is a direct enemy of decency and morality. It is time people realize that these TV reporters are smart people with a great deal of exposure. They know what is going on. For example, how could it possibly be lost on Chris Matthews that the jews utterly control all of the institutions that wield power on this country? It may be understandable for that hermit they found in Maine not to get it, but for Chris Matthews? I don’t think so. That makes Chris an enemy not because he is a liability for being a fool but because he is actively working against America, freedom and the white race.

An excerpt.

REPORTER: Okay, good. Can a, uh, Pope even be elected if he is pro-choice or pro-love? I mean isn’t the election sort of fixed in favor of anti-abortion and anti-gay marriage?

BERGOGLIO: Yes, the election is fixed by God.

REPORTER: Very witty.

BERGOGLIO: Well, you did ask.

REPORTER: It is being reported in America that you are against marriage equality. Is that why you feel that you can’t be Pope?

BERGOGLIO: God chooses the Pope and God also made men and women different.

REPORTER: But you are …a conservative and oppose abortion!

BERGOGLIO: Friend the expression on your face gives you away.

Gosh, Aservant, quite an abstract on my online activity. Do you have a dossier on everyone who posts here as with that one? I haven’t been keeping tabs on you whatsoever. And why would I? I do dimly recall you have said some dumb, stupid shit. That’s about all. Cya

6. Cleansweep says:

He does not mention with one word the jews, but you can read it between the lines. Communists, socialists, politicians, governments, cultural saboteurs in other words jew owned/controlled power structure.

The poor sons of bitches are made poorer and they vote for those who made them poor! Same in Europe, same in America.

Latin America is lost to criminals and corruption.

America the bastion of freedom is being subverted…by socialists, zionists…

…the jews.

The MSNBC interviewer:
    – Dont change the subject, I want to put these politically selected words in your mouth. Aren`t you alienating the youth from the church, by not accepting, bending to the will of jewish homosexual brothels for gay adoption and homo feast for life marriages. Doesnt the church realise that pedophilia means free, social choice of intercourse between men and women of different ages. Just say yes. Say yes.
    – No!
    – I am getting angry. Dont you understand that this is the jew world order.

Wow AOP,
    Great find , Indeed a boost for my optomism.

8. Pat says:

AOP,

Like slAnderson Pooper, Chris “take it in the ass” Mathews is a homo.

Surprised?

Probably not.

The rot goes all the way to the bone…

LOL Cleansweep, That is exactly what Chris Mathews was saying.
    I believe our new Pope will help our people in reading between the lines.
    This could be a turning point.

sog,

I found that filthy india gem in the comment section on AmRen, it may be interesting in a sense to see how some people live but i will NEVER look at it again.
    Just thinking about it makes me queezy.

And now, Niggers in the news.

Isn’t it time that spics be catagorized as spics in crime stats?
    If they were seperated from actual whites, white crime rates would be statistically next to nothing.
    Just another example of jews rigging the game, a bogus inflation on the numbers.

12. jimbo says:

Pat……

i’d hazard a guess and say that yr NRA is, pretty much; where the major body representing Aussie shooters and gun-owners, the SSAA (Sporting Shooters Association of Australia), was just after the Prt Arthur massacre in April, 1996;

in fact: the response of that shyster you called confirms it!

viz: the NRA office-bearers are fedZOGjewSA shills……

like i said: same thing happened here in 0zz…….the SSAA office-bearers were BCI (Bureau of Criminal Intellegence), ASIO or under-cover Commonwealth coppers!

see…..here’s all that La Pierre had to say…….
    so far, we have only confused media reports as to what occurred on December 14 @ the Sandy Hook Elementary School; our official position is that no legislation on so important a matter as the Second Amendment/new federal fire-arms laws should be tabled or enacted on the basis of confused media reports. there should be a full, in-depth public inquiry cum Coronial Inquest cum Grand Jury hearing into this incident which meticulously and comprehensively examines ALL the relevant evidence. this may take months! so be it! important public policy CANNOT be decided on the basis of possibly biased and inaccurate media reports! we DEMAND a full and open public inquiry into this incident and, if necessary, a follow-up investigation by an independent and trusted body of investigating detectives! thank-you!

that’s not even calling for Private Investigators…..@ least: not overtly!

it’s just following the normal procedure of any police investigation…..
    i/a crime is committed;
    ii/police are called to the crime scene;
    iii/they gather evidence (ballistics, forensics, eye-witness statements [if any]);
    iv/they collate the evidence;
    v/a decision is made…..usually by a senior detective…..on whether or not to lay charges against any specific person or persons;
    vi/a warrant is made out to effect an arrest;
    vii/a person or persons is/are arrested;
    viii/the person or persons is interviewed;
    ix/the charges are confirmed or dismissed;
    x/if confirmed, the person or person(s) is arraigned before either a magistrate or a judge;
    xi/a coronial inquest (in the case of a capitol offence) or a trial is scheduled;
    xii/the person or persons is presented before a Coroner or judge;
    xiii/a determination is made on whether or not he/she/they should stand trial;
    xiv/if there is sufficient evidence for a trial, then, a trial by jury is held and a determination of guilt or innocence, subject to an appeals process, is made…..
    (in the case of a deceased perp’, steps v to x and xii to xiv are omitted…..and a Coroner or Judge usually makes the determination on cause[s] of death[s])

so….how come La Pierre didn’t make a similar statement to the above?

only one logical explanation…..he’s some sort of under-cover fucking shill…..just like the SSAA ‘office-bearers’ were in mid-to-late 1996;

but…like i said….you gotta expect this sort of shite….it’s wtf ZOG does….it’s how they roll, eh?!?

the only way ’round it is…..again….the NRA members……

they gotta ‘man up’ and pool money to hire a team of Private Investigators off their own bat!

the NRA has, from my under-standing, over five million current members……if, say, 1000 members contributed $100 each….that would be a sufficient retainer to, @ the very least, get the ball rolling…….

the SSAA ‘dropped the ball’ back in 1996/1997 because Ozz-ZOG still had total control of the media….that’s no longer the case…..so…..there ain’t any excuses(s)….

this whole filthy mess of putrid LIEs could, still, be quite easily exposed…Sandy Hook ain’t 9/11…with mountains of technical and forensic evidence to sift through…..

this whole effin’ garbage pile could be blown out of the water in less than a fort-night….IF, like i said, there are people who are prepared to ACT rather than just fucking ‘talk’……all they gotta do is ‘put their money where their mouth is’ !

13. Luke says:

“Linder behaves the way you would expect a jew information gathering and opinion shaping operation to behave.”

I also have no clue as to whether Linder is a jew, but I have noticed one very incriminating attitude that he constantly makes known, on literally every radio show or podcast that he appears on. He spews hatred and derogatory venom at White Southerners, and always can be counted on to take a piss on White Southern culture.

Now, I’m a Southerner myself – and I am not so thin skinned that I am incapable of hearing my fellow Southern whites be criticized, when the criticisms being leveled are 100 percent valid – such as this slavish, vomit-inducing, Christian Zionist bullshit worship of the very jews who hate the guts of every White Southerner or every White man or woman anywhere on the planet and who are actively pushing for the genocide of the White race, while these stupid White hillbilly numbskulls are busying licking the nasty ass cracks of their genociders. Linder hits this issue often and hard, and I can certainly see his point and agree with his disdain and contempt for such Israel and jew worshiping imbeciles.

However, Linder goes far beyond just this sort of valid criticism – and I sense in him a deep-rooted, burning hot hatred and contempt for all White Southerners – and it reminds me of the exact same kind of hatred I’ve seen, read, and heard coming out of liberal jews.

Thus, the possibility that Linder is jewish remains open for discussion. Incidentally, if one cares to see a good illustration of which states were responsible for putting the communist mulatto anti-white racist into the White House for a second term – and therefore, which states and which demographic group of imbeciles we can blame come CW2/SHTF Day for the on-going, post-Nov 6th full scale war to disarm millions of law abiding White males and render them defenseless against the explosion of black on white criminality all-across America – check this link out:

Hence, if Alex Linder is legit – and if he thinks that he or we will ever be able to launch a White racialist, White Nationalist movement from the Northern states – he is woefully mistaken. The most racially healthy Whites are in the South, not in the North. As far as I am concerned, every one of those White sodbusting corn farmers up in Iowa are race treasonous sonsabitches and should be prohibited from living inside any new White Ethnostate that we someday are able to establish.

14. Pat says:

Jimbo,

I think that he NRA has been subverted.

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.” Lenin.

The NRA is not fighting to serve us. If they were, they would be working to educate the public on “the problem”. And that would lead directly to “the jewish problem”.

No mention of any of that, of course.

The NRA seems to be a sort of “Republican Party”. The problem lies with the top leadership.

Perhaps if that leadership were replaced with Real Americans – things would change for the better.

15. Pat says:

Luke,

I heard somewhere that Linder used to be a cop someplace. I don’t know if that’s true or not.

What I do know is that something is wrong over there at Linderville. Wrong to the extent that I firmly do not believe that he is legit.

I’ll leave it at that.

16. Pat says:

Jimbo,

There is a very definite need for an independent investigation into aspects of the Sandy Hook event.

This lie is negatively affecting millions of people.

I think we can organize to get an investigation going.

How many people on the street do you think would concede that there’s something wrong with the official story of what happened or didn’t happen at Sandy Hook? How many of those people would be willing to give $5 towards getting to the bottom of this?

I think there are MILLIONS.

17. StSimonOfTrent says:

Linder is a J E W, crypto in my opinion.
    Stormfront is also Kosher run. Their Mods might as well wear Yamalkas and probably do. Most of the dissent today is.

But Incogman is a breath of fresh air.
    As it is reality. No BS.
    We all know the horrid crimes of J E Ws and Blacks and what we face today.

JB Campbell has some of the best writings and solutions Ive ever seen and why he is so little known.. I hope to change that.

18. StSimonOfTrent says:

Linder is a J E W, crypto in my opinion.

But Incogman is a breath of fresh air.
    As it is reality. No BS.
    We all know the horrid crimes of J E Ws and Blacks and what we face today.

Far as the NRA goes, it used to be run by a J E Wess.
    What is their stance on Sandyhook? Or Of Columbine ( JE Ws Klebold & Synagogue attending Eric Harris running wild on a killing rampage). Or J E W Jared Loughner?
    Nope…just a political front to let whites think they have representation and hope.
    YOU dont!!!

19. sog says:

hmmm lol ok bailey i tholught maybe you fouind it in battered homes and gardens or their subsid blasted homes and ghettos monthly …it is truly a miracle that everyone that even touches the ganges doesnt die from bacterial menningitis or syphlis etc ..cholera and typhus also come to mind ..it would be a great vacation advertisement ..come to the lovely ganges and take a shit in it ..its like the little piccininny niggers that their sows and jizz buckets drop off at communinity pools and then the worthless parents leave the life gaurd to babysit ..the little niggere poop in the pool and piss ..so the damn indian is pissin shittin and drinking all at the same time ..ok its time to call ripley’s belive this shit or not ..
    hindoo doos …you want to see some weird shit bailey ,try to find a site that shows a swami fool swallowing a bed sheet that is 20 feet long so by the time it says peek a boo on the other end thay just go ahead an pull it through for cleansing purposes ..indians ,,lol just give em a bowl of rice every day and they are happy ..
    the land of swamis and maharajis and swami narahandanahdarmanahendasonofparahanandhamahndamerhadanhrah …ehh ..?
    the word thug came from india but was coined from indian term “thuglani” by english soldiers as the indians have quite a history of banditry ..the only good thing to come out of india was curry spice ..how many shots do you recon you have to get to go there ..heh heh i’ll bet the bottom of the ganges is lined with ribcages and leg bones …lmao ..good find ..
    yeah B with the madd org it is just another example of jews co-opting an organization and creating chaos and confusion around it and more lawlessness which the kikes want in the usa ..

20. Jimmy says:

Jewhoo “Yahoo” London England is currently running a story (Jewish propaganda) on their news blog about Israeli firing into Syria claiming it’s troops were fired at??

Can you imagine the bullshit lies this nortorious criminal terrorist state claiming it was fired on? the perpetrators of 9/11 and the 7/7 London bombings claiming to be victims and firing into Syria.
    I was commenting in my usual mild mannered way about the evils of Israel and GUESS WHAT??? They are blocking ALL MY COMMENTS!
    Maybe some of you with Yahoo accounts would like to pop onto that site seeing I am blocked and add a few choice comments and oh I wonder who the chap is who is advertising the protocols of the learned elders of zion is? heh heh.

21. summerled says:

Polls show support for new gun laws dropping steadily. And there has been an explosion in sales of AR-15s and high-capacity magazines. Makers of the rifles cannot fill back orders. A number of Americans seem so fearful of new restrictions on their gun rights they are stocking up on weapons and ammunition as though the revolution were at hand.

i fucken hope so its about time !!

22. jimbo says:

“summerled”…….the way things are currently ‘panning out’, i don’t think that they’d risk an AWB or a hi-cap mgzn ban……they’d be destroyed by that!

UBC looks like all they’re gunna get @ the moment…..and that will have to be watered down/altered so much that it won’t amount to ‘squat’ any-ways….primarily because of the huge antipathy of most US citz to any sort of gun registration!!

looks like the inter-webs may just have khyboshed these cruds!

(an independent investigation into Sandy Hook is still necessary though!!)

23. Ronaldo says:

I really hate those clinically retarded humangutans!

24. Germania Jim says:

Incog man is right as rain when he said the brainwashed white parents adopted a damn nignog. As soon as they can walk they are looking to steal, rape and/or kill them as soon as the first chimpout happens. As far as someone calling someone a racist I wear that tag as a badge of honor and it signifies I no longer believe anything the kikenvermin has to say , let alone the MSM and as far as the nignogs go, they are bloody animals , always have been, always will be. Anyone who doesn’t believe that is setting themselves up for a robbery or murder or both.

25. StSimonOfTrent says:

Jimmy and Others,

I use this comment blueprint to post on utube and other news comments sections. It should be 500 words or less and gets the point across succinctly.

Israel:
    Has?Created 4 million+ Refugees
    Holds Worlds record for UN Violations at 69+, Killed more innocent civilians per capita than any?other country 50,000, Has Imprisoned more civilians per cap 250,00
    Rendered more civilians Handicapped per cap 50,000, Demolished more homes than any other country 60,000+, Outlawed marriage to Non-Jews, Destroyed 350 Christian Churches & Mosques, 6 Wars in 60 yrs, 254 km of Apartheid Wall,
    562 Check Points, and Has Ethnically cleansed 531 villages

OR

Israel has cost the United States about $1.6 trillion
    By David R. Francis, Christian Science Monitor 12/9/2002
    This is an estimate by? Thomas Stauffer, consulting economist in Washington For decades, his analyses? of the Middle East scene have made him a thorn in the side of the Israel lobby. Stauffer has tallied the total cost to the US of its backing of Israel in its drawn-out, violent dispute with the Palestinians. So far the bill adds up to more than 2x the cost of the Vietnam War’

OR

‘Corral the 50 wealthiest jews and there will be no wars.’ – Henry Ford
    ‘There is scarcely an event in modern Europe that cannot be traced back to the Jews. We Jews are today nothing else? but the World’s seducers, its destroyers, its incendiaries, its executioners.’ — Jewish scholar, Oscar Levy; preface to G. Lane-Fox Pitt-Rivers, The World Significance of the Russian Revolution
    ‘If my sons did not want wars there would be none’ – Gutle Schnaper, Mayer Amschel Rothschilds wife.

I believe posting fliers (On their car windshields for example) to the sheep is the best way to reach out. ‘Preaching to the choir’ aint doing it anymore.
    The masses must be informed and mobilized. Use the ‘bread and circus’ venues to your advantage, if in a large town.
    60,000-100,000 congregate at football, baseball or basketball games!!!!
    Get the word out at those places but be discreet, of course. Or in military towns, flier those people where they congregate- ie USS Liberty or Iraq lies are great. (like so)

Kirkuk To Haifa Pipeline: Reason for the War?
    April 20, 2003, The Observer, Steven Scheer LONDON (Reuters)-Benjamin Netanyahu said he expected an Oil Pipeline from Iraq To Israel to be Reopened in the near future after being closed when Israel became a state in 1948. “It won’t be long when you will see Iraqi oil flowing to Haifa, Netanyahu told a group of British investors, declining to give a?timetable. It is just a matter of time until Iraqi oil will flow.”

“No, we’ve had no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with September the 11th,” -George Bush 9-18-2003
    ‘Iraq did not have the weapons our intelligence believed were there.’ -Bush 10/7/2004
    ‘The CIA gave us bad intelligence.’ ~George W. Bush, July 11, 2003
    ‘For bureaucratic reasons,? we settled on one issue, weapons of mass destruction (as justification for invading Iraq) because it was the one reason everyone could agree on. -Neo Con Paul Wolfowitz Vanity Fair interview May 28, 2003

“Of course the Iraq war is about oil. We’ve treated the Arab world as a collection of big gas stations, Our message to them is: Guys, keep your pumps open, prices low, be nice to the Israelis and you can do whatever you want? out back. Osama and 9/11 is the distilled essence that represents everything going on out back.”

‘I don’t care? if Americans think? we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them’
    -Joel Stein, LA Times (Jewish) Columnist December 19, 2008
    -General John? Abizaid (Ret.), the former CENTCOM Commander

26. sog says:

thjis is all these niggers do ..all thet do is prattle on about the white man …they dont make the world a better place to live in ..these worthless niggrers hate whites and make the world a dangerous place to live in ..was reading about nigger eldridge cleaver and how he was a rapist ..but he tries to make it sound like he was doing the right thing and thinks he is able to justify his worthless nigger ass ..he says he raped white women fior revenge aagainst the white man always oppressin black women ..who was this nut case kidding and who ae the current communist NBPP think they are fooling ..thse are stupid baboons who eat jews asses and the marxist line ..it couldnt be clearer who our enemies are anymore including the communist al sharpton ,huge supporter of nbpp ..who the hell is al sharpton to accuse anyone else of hate …he supports the niggers that support and call for the mass extermination of whiotes in africa ..we should start to eradicate these enemies of the constitutional usa ..these niggers are hopeless unredeemable marxist jew converts …
    i say we need to eliminate all niggeres in the usa and then the mexicans as well ..fuck it ..they can call out for our blood 24/7 from their podiums acros america without any interference form useles law enforcement ..it is pathetically clear that this bunch of eprobate borderline retards are planning the deaths of all white people in south africa and the usa ….
    congres wont put a stop to this and neither will zionized law enforcement ..in fact DHS and fema will undoubtedly help the niggeres and jews carry this shit out ..and the niggers dont remember how the jews evicted them all from new orleans ?….
    the only reason a white person would mirror the sentiments of the forces set against us is because of a sacred concept of self defense …

27. sog says:

herres one ..niggeres attack other niggers in zimbabwe and kill 42 and REUTERS blames white people ..marxism is getting tiresome and all who adhere to marxism simply need executing ..
    here is a clue aboiut who exploited who in the short time of “black” slavery where more whites actually died as slaves around the world including the west indies and early america
    i pray mugabe dies very soon and that whites retake south africa and put the anc in prison and execute all the communists …we have the very same peoblem here in the usa with the ultra radical anti white hating niggeres of all types ..muslims marxists obamacists etc ..
    90% of boer farmland is gone to ruin and sit idle ..mugabe is a traitor of his own nigger race …niggeres who want to grow food on these farms as the false prmise by african communist jews promised havent seen one farm go to nigger f=growers insted the kland goes to van hoogstraaten a kike slum lord criminal ..obviously communism in africa has willing participants in their own deaths as well as white deaths ..these niggeres will be finished off by bolshevik white communist JEWS when the time comes ..
    A Raleigh activist and bookstore owner told a panel at Howard University Law School on Oct. 14 that the solution to many of the problems faced by black people is the extermination of “white people off the face of the planet.” Dr. Kamau Kambon, who taught Africana Studies 241 in the Spring 2005 semester at North Carolina State University, also said this needs to be done “because white people want to kill us.”
    its the niggeres who want to kill us as south africa shows clearly and as these activists” always moan about needin to kill whitey ..isnt it natural then to see niggers as a huge problem for whites especially when noone is concerned with controlling this hate group …it is twisted so that only whites are haters etc …
    let africa die off ..who cares ..the niggeres cant even support themselves and the other niggeres who want to work for white people are persecuted by their own worthless nigger specie ..fuck south africa ..many white farmers will exodus to other new places and then when anc steals the rest of the 30% of farmlands the stupid niggeres who truste communism by jews in south africa will all die from starvation .good riddance ..
    and what does the worthless NBPP have to say about all their so called nigger bros and sis’s dying at the hand of a jew planned roundhouse againdt niggeres ..what will the shit bag niggers of nbpp do when all their niggeres start starving to death ion africa ..what do ya think? they will blamne white people as always ..insted of fixing the problem in south africa the niggeres will sit around and scratch their nuts and go on and on about whites when it was the whites who were murdered ,raped and driven form their right ful owned farmlands ..fuck africa and may they all starve to death ..what a monstrous joke on africa being implemented by the communist jews …the nigger doesnt get it at all ..the jews aim to kill off all the niggeres as well in africa and have planned this for a century ..the WHO goes into africa and vaxxinates millions with HTLV-1 -2 virus tainted smallpox vaxxines ..also brucelloisis tuberculin and mycoplasma fermentans incognitus ..etc …175 million niggeres have aids because of jews medicine …they are too stupid to see this or they would rise up and kill all jews …