Media Crypto Jew Spews on SA Apartheid

NADIA BILCHIK CRYPTO JEW

Recently, I was reading a piece on “NewsNet 14” titled “Self Hating White South African’s memories of Nelson Mandela,” where a South African expat with white skin named Nadia Bilchik was whining on how terrible, just terrible, us evil White people were to the poor Negroes down there with Apartheid.

First off: I don’t think the woman can be called White. As in European White Gentile. And second, because she’s not White, she’s not “self-hating.” More accurately, Nadia is a member of that devious, trouble-making race, who considers themselves separate, apart and morally superior to all the Goyim out there — including us real White people. Yep, I think she’s a stinking Jew.

Checking her out, I found she often works as an editor producer at CNN (what’s that tell you?), and brags on her stuck-up media sales site about interviewing Nelson Mandela, Matt Damon and George Clooney. BFD. Nadia was born in Johannesburg, often called “J-burg” by locals because of all the Jews living there. She has her own media company in Atlanta, Georgia and is the talent director for “Jewish TV” on cable (can’t they really call all the channels that now?). Also, there are many Jews out there with the last name of “Bilchik.” Check, check, DOUBLE CHECK!

I think it’s a pretty safe bet this woman is a Jewess.

Now why would little old me take offense about this one woman and bother doing up something here? Well, because I’m GD sick and tired of these stinking Jews pretending they are White people who have “seen the light” and feel free making themselves rich milking the PC/Whitey-be-bad crap. It’s creeps like this smiling mascara lathered bitch who have long been busy turning the lives of us Whites into a racial hellhole — exactly what the globalist media Jews did to South Africa!

NADIA STANDINGIn her article, the little Miss Media Queen (right) describes how she once saw White South African policemen stop two black guys in a “White only” neighborhood of “J-burg” to check their papers, to see if they had any business being there at that time of day.

With the way blacks truly behave in the world, that sounds like damn good sense!

Today, black criminals in SA freely go around anywhere they please, marking potential homes with gang symbols for later home invasions that often end with entire White families brutally murdered. You think that’s a bunch of bull? Happens all the time, fool.

Creeps like Nadia here simply don’t give a rat’s ass about violence happening to White people — even to little kids. Never have.

You think for one lousy minute this self-absorbed Jewess would dare say anything about black-on-White crime in South Africa or even in the US? Like, HELL NO. Dead White people mean nothing to careerist media creeps like Nadia Bilchik. Look at her in her cute little pantsuit outfit BS, like she’s so professional.

So the woman moves her stinking Jew bitch ass to a somewhat safer America, goes to work in the White-hating, Jew-controlled US mainstream media, getting rich turning this country inside out. This is the type of Jew creep who loves to make heroes out of blacks, such as Nelson Mandela — a terrorist (like we’re supposed to think about those Boston bombers, right?). Mandela had no problems blowing up innocent White people in unbelievably horrific street bombings in Johannesburg (I’ve seen photos of the aftermath to some of Mandela’s handiwork).

Whites in South Africa suffer incredibly horrible crimes from white-hating blacks.Whites in South Africa suffer incredibly horrible crimes from white-hating blacks.

Whites in South Africa have suffered incredibly horrible crimes from white-hating and criminal blacks.

Funny, how Nadia never mentions one damn bit to any of that in her anti-White Apartheid article. Or that we never hear anything about it in the US media or on the “History” channel, huh?

When I say this woman is creepy, I GD mean it. I also say she’s a crypto, because I couldn’t find any specific place where she openly let’s on to being a Jew. But she is, I’m virtually certain.

This hypocrite bitch is sucking on America’s teet because she left South Africa and the potential crime dangers facing someone with White skin over there, to make herself rich in America screwing up White people in the head over here.

If this woman was so great and all, she would still be in South Africa with the homies, taking her chances like the White Afrikaners. But no, Jews go where they please, wherever they feel safe and hidden enough to scam the surrounding population. No wonder Stalin called Jews “rootless cosmopolitans.” Takes one to know one!

Gawd, I friggin’ can’t stand these hypocrite, subversive, GD Jews!

These are exactly the kind of insidious Jew creeps destroying America. Most Whites see a picture of people like Nadia and think, “oh, what a smart and attractive-looking babe. I’ll listen to her…”

Little do they know what a dangerous little rat she really is. Dolled up or not.

LARRY SUMMERS

Larry Summers real birth name was Samuelson. This is a good example of the Jew rats destroying America for Globalist Jewry — immigration of non-Whites into our lands, promoting blacks constantly, moral subversions of all kinds, economic rip-offs and globalism. Jews like this fat smug bastard know exactly what they are doing.

Now, you might think I’m being a big anti-Semite and all that jazz, but you need to realize how these stinking Jews — across the board — are screwing up America big time. “Manoflove,” one of the commenters frequenting my site, left a link to a video (seen HERE) of one of the biggest money elites in America advising “our” presidents. Larry Summers (real last name: Samuelson) was giving a speech where he seemed positively gleeful about the downfall of the West and the future financial prospects of Africa and Asia. No wonder so much of our manufacturing and industry is now offshore.

These filthy Jews are truly backstabbing traitors! Just think: After all we’ve done and are still doing for the Jews and Israel, they repay us by destroying our lands from the inside out. They repay us good White Americans by pushing for faggotry, the immigration of third worlders into our lands and globalization of our industry.

And you think I’m just being a SOB Nazi type, huh?

Well, you just wait until Nelson Mandela kicks the bucket and we’ll see what happens to the real Whites old Nadia left behind in South Africa.

This entry was posted in Crypto-Jews, South Africa and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

207 Responses to Media Crypto Jew Spews on SA Apartheid

That link Mikey posted at 9:34 P.M. nails it. Nadia Bilchik is on on a television show celebrating passover. If anyone has any doubts she’s a jew, there is your proof.

3 ANC Councillors Arrested For Gruesome Witchcraft Mutilation/Murders

I wonder how long it will be before the blacks in this country descend into this. It is clear to me that they are returning to the way they were hundreds of years ago. What we are seeing unfold in South Africa is the harbinger for the rest of the West.

Nigerians “Sacrifice” 12 On Way To Italy

I wonder how many they sacrificed after they landed!

5. Snow White says:

Since no one has yet said “manna love” is off the wall I will.

6. Manoflove says:

@Snow White

ok, Snow White, thank you for the compliment.

7. Snow White says:

@ manoluv. Hippy days & such are over.

8. Eric says:

u think u know South Afrika .

Looks like another nigger infested shithole.

9. Manoflove says:

@ Eric,

you can find such videos like that from anywhere in the world including right here in America. Means nothing. There are pockets like that everywhere.

Hippy days huh. I am far from a hyppie. In fact I don’t drink, smoke or do drugs. Never have. What I think people ought to ponder is that when they spend their time hating other races, whether it be blacks, latinos or other groups, whether they know it or not they are making the “Chosen” very happy. Why? Because hating other races of people keeps humans divided against one another which serves their purpose. Also, because they know its a dead end! You can hate blacks, latinos, Asians all you want but guess what, its not going to change a thing. It will only keep you frustrated and ultimately leave you disillusioned. Why? Because they are not source of the real problem. Some of their behaviors may be symptomatic of the disease but the disease comes from a source that is not under attack.

Attack the disease and humanity will be cured! Attack human beings affected by the disease and you get nowhere. The disease continues to flourish and you arrive at a dead end. That’s the reality! You hate communists, leftists, feminists? Attack them and even destroy them and the disease will metastasize into another form. Why? Because you have failed to attack the disease.

Another thing you might want to consider is that hating other humans is in effect turning you into clones of the “Chosen.” You can not out hate the “Chosen” because their god is the father of hate!

Satan and his minions are destined for eternal hell where they will suffer forever and ever. I don’t choose to condemn my eternal soul to hell by hating other humans and therefore becoming them.

Aint this the guy that exposed McCrystal?

Check out the jew in the video trying to put the fire out with a garden hose, WTF?

11. Snow White says:

@ PRT…My Thanks….You always Make My Day!

Yea, Why don’t you say “jew”?

It may not hate blacks and latinos I hate so much but I do hate niggers and spics, there is a difference. they’re jew tools.

It is the actions of them that keep US divided .
    By now you’de think the blacks and latinos would have gotten their shit together but instead they are just acting more and more like niggers and spics that we support while they commit crimes against us.
    And lets not forget the wiggers, I hate them fuckers the most and I also hate their parents for allowing their white children – our future generation- to act like niggers and spics.

I don’t really care much about the Asians but I never did like Chinatown and i’d eat tree bark before eating Chinese food.

13. t bone says:

Manlove

And how do we combat this ‘disease’?

By sipping fruit punch on some beach by a 4 star hotel in SA while some less fortunate Whites have to endure the BS by negroes and wetbacks because they cant conveniently dip into their trust fund when they need a getaway?

And for me, its not about ‘hate’. I never said it was. Its about ‘truth’ and I will expose the BS from shitskins and jews. Dont try that projection shit with me.

Your message is way too multicult and liberal for me. Too effin’ rosey. I wouldnt be surprised if you were non-White and I dont mean that offensively. But I would like to know.

But maybe I know enough already.

14. Snow White says:

? Why on earth is manna puss posting here??????

15. Snow White says:

@ Bailey, I’ve lately read they were selling rat meat off as lamb over there. Such nice people! Perhaps a slant eyed bio weapon in the works? Bred up by the british east co. tea co.

16. Snow White says:

Ugly ( or goodlooking) crypto jew does a slobber for a $ pay out…

17. sog says:

i already said it ….i thought i was just over reacting but i sense the forum slide technique with manboylove goin on here but in the interest of toning down my shit i backed off a little ..and so nambla man can continue to steal our time but practice dueling makes one sharper ..
    if the state dept. can actually list a warning about south aff then it was already true ..
    what t eff ,,we already knew this shit before the ahemm chosen one came on here and tried to paint a pretty picture for us …gee why uh tank yuh podner hyiuk hyiuk ..
    look at palestain ,,tourists dont get to go to gaza right and they dont exactly have all the cities the jews buldozed away to nothingness and the 67 major cities holodomooerd since 47 and theis is among the hundreds of other land seizeures and smaller ciries and towns being ERASED ….
    in south aFRICA the white man is being erased …and now the state dept posts a warning but doesnet include the pertinent info about how niggers are black jews who are on a anti whiote genocidal crusade in africa ..
    starta blogsite and ask the world how many people have been apesaulted in africa while on vacation there …ask the right questions and answeres will flow in like a blizzard ..it is paert of the truth verses the big lie game going on ..truth is buried or painted as in a not so bad light and lies are dressed up as truth ..
    sure there some pockets of sanity barely left like in the usa but as in south africa and the usa the niggers are gaining ground on us with the shitstain panthers and the shitstain muslims and the kike jew ashkanazzi kaazzaar trash pulling out all the stops to the next station where the world ends in oblivion …call ghost busters or the orkin man but when you have a serious pest infiltration you must liquidate it entirely without remorse and or aprehension and without sparing this one or that …

18. sog says:

“””””””and they dont exactly have all the cities the jews buldozed away to nothingness and the 67 major cities holodomooerd since 47 MARKED WITH SIGNS STATING THIS ….
    focus man focus ..fuck ….

19. Manoflove says:

@t bone,

That’s funny because I must admit that I have just done that. The sipping fruit punch on a beach in SA part. You got me there. But seriously however, I don’t know about the multiculti, liberal part. As I said, I love human beings but hate anti-humans. If that makes me “multiculti,” so be it.

As I stated previously, I do not know how to effectively fight and defeat the “Chosen” but I do know that they have to be defeated for humans to live. I also know that hating other humans because they have been inculcated with the “Chosen’s” disease is a dead end!

So, T-bone, I do not know how to combat the disease but I do pray.

20. sog says:

bono sukking up to anti white marxist musxlim hoardes ..
    kill zuma kill zuma kill bono kill niggers kill k.west kill lil anthony ,kill noi ,kill nbpp ..
    its a new song im writing and is covered by creative freedom …freedom of speech ..ok its an example to allyou homo internet police ..it is in fact not a crime to say this if you are black or jewish and especially if you chant to kill whites …will i run into creatyive difficulties stemming from the happy song im writing ..
    may all fat niggers die first then the commies then the maxists ..
    mexicunts sukking on the marxist orifice as well .
    remember the alamo ..heh heh was it osbourne who pissed on the alamo and got arrested ..anyway

21. sog says:

nope everyting in de afrikaa is juzta fine ..

whites everywhere had better start planning to kill our enemies ..time for talk is past ..
    we can sit here hopin this groop or that will start to tkae care of business and say weeel nooow afrikaaners need to sart killing niggers everyday as randomly as niggere kill whites ..and this is absolutely justifiable ..kill now or be killed …start with offiicals and big fat nigger dirt bags ..put a fuckin round right through their eye socket …or south africa is gone ,dead .its a done deal for sweden as well as london and and america unless we take the vow to end this shitbag jewish/nigger/mexican/muslim conspiracy against us …did i mention that we not only need to say this for south africa but we need to do it in all our corners and available opportunities like a landslide effect ..one 2-3 4-7 -70 niggers down and it will snowball into thousands over nite ..and who the eff carse about “innocent niggers” ..too effen bad ..rip the stupid sentimantal shit out of your flaccid hearts and minds and simply go on random alert like the feral niggers/ mexiocans and jews /muslims do …my definition of thrill and living and a rush is to be the power and the shadow bringing death to criminal reprobates and worthtless whining niggers and whining jews …how hard would it be to get started ..oh not today ,im tired ..not now honey i have a headache ..this type of pep talk is what the niggers are tellin thier troops and the la raza mexicans are sayin the same shit ..the jews want everyone dead and im inclined to go along with that just as long as it doesnt include christain whites ..weel there are some whites who would feel the sword as well ..
    what ? because we are white ,we cant speak like this …this is self defense strategy ..it truly is them or us ladies and gentlemen ..but if the jew gets his ghetto infernos and riots ,then the whites will need to be extra careful because death is hiding in the shadows for us under the cover of civil unrest ..and most probably by the police and raiding parties of fema faggots ..
    the secret of the immigrants is they know whites wont do one fucking shred of 0 back at them for revenge or premeptive self defense …yup ,thats why they keep pushin their luck ..
    weve turned the other cheek about 50 times already ..its getting worse by the hour out theree ..niggers blaming whites for the po dumb nigger who cant grajiate 3rd grade …blame the apes who mated and had shitlain offspring ..nigggers skuuls are a full 1/4 to 1/2 inch thicker than ours ..you gotta hit em in the head harder and it makes for a smaller pile of shit they call a brain …gibbbz mee dat gibss mee dat ..niggeres are a parody of humanity …
    i will totally understand 100% if incog banns this comment as i think im right on the line ..balancing precariously telling the truth …i dont like to vocalize this stuff too much ..but damit we are under seige as well and have been ever since the kikes brought the nigger shit stains here to the usa …
    NIGGERS GO HOME …
    MEXCEREMNETS GO HOME
    MUSLIMS GTFO ..
    JEWS WE LOVE YOU ..HEH HEH …BARG BAG anyone ? …fuckin kikes need to gtfo also ..
    multiclutteral die-versity is communist jew strategy for all other nations but there own stolen country …no one but jews allowed in israel in the unholy stolen land with secret mass graves everywhere ..

22. Manoflove says:

When I tell you SA is undergoing a tourism boom now, believe me its real. While there, I met people from all over the globe literally. And I mean literally the entire world is represented there:

1) Chinese

2) Germans:

3) Brazilians

4) British

5) Indians

6) And last but not least an American couple (The “Chosen”):

Bono is one of the biggest pcs. of shit going.
    I’d like to take his glasses and shove them down his effin’ throat.
    The liberal peace queers think he’s just great, The white dupes worship shit stain niggers in sports and in jewish produced rap and Hollywood.

WTF is wrong with these people? Television and radio”programming”, that’s what’s wrong.

Tune into incogman, turn onto the truth!

24. Pat says:

OMG – here we go again……another fucking jew pretending to be a “Christian”. Hey MOL – why don’t you take your faggoty negro worshipping “message” somewhere else?

Oh – I know why. Because you’re “supposed to be here”. Got it.

I think you’re a fat jew. I also think you likely take it in the ass. But what I can confirm at this time – is that you support the “Counter-Cult”. That makes you the enemy. You’re a fucking Excuse Maker for Mud People. Is that because you’re a mud yourself?

As we all know, genetics plays a very big role in behavior and cognition. Based on your statements here – I doubt you’re White.

25. Ras says:

Here in the once great South Africa, whites are still pretty much hoodwinked by them jewish propaganda.

I talk and talk and talk to my kin and point them to the murders happening around us daily, but then my mind fucked kin get agressive at me and point me to those once a year appearing murders of white on white. (most prob jewish in annycase) and white street trash.

Then try to tell them that white trash started occuring since our youth got intermixed with the blacks and they make me off as some nutcase!

South Africas biggest (jew white) magazine, YOU, recently have an article, 8 wise things to learn from mandela, one of them they show a photo of him at a football game years ago, saying `know your ennemies favourite sport`

They speew it in our faces `we are his enemy` but in the same GD week they say `the next football game is for `our` ill madiba`?????

Can you fucken believe how mind fucked my kin are????

(well not all but I estimate these mind fucked majority at about 85%)

When I see these violent murders one after another come and go, some days I cry, some days I feel …`fuck you my kin, you get what you deserve! enjoy!`

I can only ask you overseas to pray that your kin in the RSA awake from their slumber. God really gave them eyes not to see and ears that dont hear.

26. Pat says:

BROADCAST JEWS and NEWS BELIEVERS

Do you know a “News Believer”?

Do you know someone who is befuddled by Broadcast Bullshit? Or worse yet – actually believes what Broadcast jews say? Do you have a friend who can’t seem to understand that watching a video of a “news event” is not the same as looking out the window – or witnessing the event first-hand?

In the post-911 world, we see many “Planers” who hold the belief that what they saw on a digital broadcast was real – even when confronted with evidence of video tampering and manipulation.

Do you know someone who thinks there’s no such thing as genetics and behavior? Many such people imitate negro behavior and support the Counter-Cultural agenda due to media influence.

These types of disorders fall under the category of “News Belief”.

Recent research has revealed that “News Belief” is a treatable form of Mental Illness called Oppositional Compliant Disorder.

OPPOSITIONAL COMPLIANT DISORDER

Oppositional Compliant Disorder (OCD) is believing a lying enemy and failure to apply critical thought processes.

In people with Oppositional Compliant Disorder, there is an ongoing pattern of gullible, compliant, and supportive behavior toward jewish figures that seriously interferes with their day to day functioning.

It may be difficult at times to recognize the difference between a dumb or stupid person and one with oppositional compliant disorder. It’s normal to believe official dogma and mainstream jewcasts at certain stages of a perosn’s development. But there is a range between the usual gullibility of people and that of oppositional compliant disorder.

Signs of OCD generally begin before after a person has been exposed to too much Talmud Vision. Sometimes OCD may develop as a result of “education” in a school with a jewish administration, but almost always as a result of an overdose of jewish media. When OCD behavior develops, the signs tend to begin gradually and then worsen over months or years.

The person may be displaying signs of OCD instead of normal moodiness if the behaviors:

• Are persistent
    • Have lasted at least six months
    • Are clearly disruptive to the family and home or school environment

The following are behaviors associated with OCD:

• Cluelessness
    • Befuddlery
    • Acquiescence
    • Negro imitation (wiggerishness)
    • Slavish agreeableness toward televised talking head figures

These behaviors might cause the person to regularly and consistently:

• Have temper tantrums
    • Be argumentative
    • Refuse to engage in critical thinking
    • Annoy other people deliberately
    • Blames others for mistakes or situation
    • Acts touchy and is easily annoyed
    • Feel anger and resentment
    • Be spiteful or vindictive
    • Act aggressively toward peers
    • Have difficulty maintaining friendships
    • Have academic problems
    • Feel a lack of self-esteem

In addition, sufferers of this condition aren’t likely to see his or her behavior as suicidally compliant. Instead, they will probably believe that unreasonable demands are being placed on him or her to recognize the obvious and/or to think critically and independently.

Related mental health issues

Oppositional compliant disorder often occurs along with other behavioral or mental health problems such as:

• Liberalism
    • Anxiety
    • Depression

The symptoms of OCD may be difficult to distinguish from those of other behavioral or mental health problems.

It’s important to diagnose and treat any co-occurring illnesses because they can create or worsen slavish compliance and gullibility if left untreated. Additionally, it’s important to identify and treat any related substance abuse and dependence. Substance abuse and dependence may be associated with irritability and changes in the person’s personality.

When to seek help

The earlier this disorder can be managed, the better. Treatment can help restore a person’s critical thinking ability and put them on a path toward self-determination. Get them help now.

27. Pat says:

Ras,

Do what you can to reach people within your personal influence.

The smart ones will be able to grasp the concepts. Just explain to them what’s going on.

28. Eric says:

South Africa: Racism Against White People (Vodacom

29. Manoflove says:

@Pat ,

I am sorry that disagreeing with you means that I am a member of the tribe which I certainly am not. As I have stated previously, the “Chosen” are the very reason that we have so many problems throughout the world. Remove them from power and everything else can be fixed!

I hope we can at least agree on that.

30. Pat says:

Go eat another bagel

31. t bone says:

I expected a smug, care-free answer from you, Manlove.

Not a single concern about the White victims in all of this.

That arrogance can only prove one thing in a forum like this. You go against the grain knowing your objective. You know that the commenters here are seasoned and well researched. You know that your commenting wont change a single thing here except to rile a few commenters.

It could only be one thing.

I agree 100% with everything Pat said @ 7:41.

100%

32. Manoflove says:

@t bone,

I am anything but smug. T-bone. I actually appreciate your insights because a lot of what you say make sense. And you did call me out rightly about the fruit punch on the beach. Touche! And you usually don’t get involved in the nonsensical name calling that certain other people casually do.

Now regarding the victims, how many times do I have to say that the way to deal with violent crime is with severe and predictable punishment for the perpetrators. I have said that SA needs to reinstate the death penalty! By severely punishing such miscreants, the word will get out that violent crime especially geared towards whites will not be tolerated.

I also told you that I did not know that there had been such level of violent crime until I learned this on the internet on sites such as this one. 68,000 whites murdered since 1994 is outrageous and the sad part is that most people don’t even know about this, thanks to the “Chosen” and their control of the media.

I mentioned this fact to my wife and she doubted it. I had to show her the link on this site. Unfortunately, T-bone this how bad things are in terms of people not knowing the facts. So, yes I do understand your frustration.

33. summerled says:

On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve. Mr. Kennedy’s order gave the Treasury the power “to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury.” This meant that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury’s vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation. In all, Kennedy brought nearly $4.3 billion in U.S. notes into circulation. The ramifications of this bill are enormous.

34. summerled says:

Jewish Supremacists Support NSA Spying, Says Jewish Journal

All the major Jewish activist organizations support the NSA “PRISM” spying operation on the world, a leading Jewish newspaper, the Jewish Journal has pointed out.

nsa and Jew

In an article titled “The NSA and Jew,” the Jewish Journal says that “Not one major Jewish group made a peep over the revelations of National Security Agency (NSA) surveillance.”

Author Rob Eshman goes on to admit that “even those Jews who wield power through politics or the media Mavenocracy have sided not with the outraged civil libertarians who have called on the NSA to stop mass-harvesting the phone and Internet records of every American citizen.”

(A “maven” is someone very knowledgeable about a topic, hence Eshman’s reference to Jews in the “media mavenoracy” refers to Jewish influence in the media).

The article goes on to point out that the New York Times’s Tom Friedman wrote in his June 11 column that “Yes, I worry about potential government abuse of privacy from a program designed to prevent another 9/11 — abuse that, so far, does not appear to have happened. But I worry even more about another 9/11.”

The article continued:

“The Times’ David Brooks called Edward Snowden, the Booz Allen Hamilton contract employee who leaked the fact of NSA tracking, a ‘traitor.’

“Richard Cohen of The Washington Post said he’s not worried because, as he put it, ‘Safeguards were built in.’

“Even Jeffrey Goldberg, a columnist as clearly, comfortably Jewish as Dan Savage is out, counseled mere restrained concern. ‘It isn’t incompatible to argue for a culture of rigorous civil liberties and acknowledge simultaneously that terrorism poses actual and unique challenges,’ Goldberg wrote in his June 12 Bloomberg View post.

“It is perhaps no surprise that Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, has accused Snowden of treason. But consider Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.), who liberal Dems once hailed as Ralph Nader with a laugh track. He dismissed the revelations as unsurprising. In other words, as his Saturday Night Live Stuart Smalley character once said, ‘You’re only as sick as your secrets.’

“So why is it that we Jews, who have a healthy, history-certified paranoia and an abiding concern for the civil liberties of all, have not been marching on Washington over this latest news?

“Here’s why: Much of this NSA tracking began under George W. Bush, as Feinstein pointed out. Most of us were OK with it then. The issue, then as now, is what safeguards are in place.”

“Finally, yes, we Jews also have to admit we’re not reflexively opposed to the NSA tracking, because most of the people they’re tracking are on a jihad specifically against us,” Eshman adds.

In other words, the reason why Jewish Supremacists support the spying, or at least their major activist organizations are silent about it, is because it serves their interests to have everyone spied upon.

This is not surprising as Jewish Supremacist control over American domestic and foreign policy is the primary cause of the terrorist threat in the first place. If America and other western nations were not under the Jewish Supremacist spell and did not support the Zionist state of Israel in its war against the Muslim nations, they would not be targets.

Therefore it makes perfect sense for the Jewish Supremacist overlords to support mass spying: they are responsible for the threat of terrorism and the already massive invasions of our traditional civil liberties.

35. Pat says:

Let’s see….the kike “Revolution of Love”……The 1967 “Summer of Love”… and here was have the “Manoflove”.

All jewspeak. Invert and you have the truth.

Take a look at the faggot jew mordecai posing with the “hidden hand” gesture. Bow down to yo’ daddy MOV.

You fucking kikes fool nobody. Except yourselves.

36. Salvatore says:

Now that we know what the kikes are all about, it’s time to start ripping into the Mormons and the Shriners. The two biggest groups of Shabbos goys around. They need to be exposed, Big-Time. The Mormons and the Shriners enable the kikes, big-time. Mormons and Shriners [ same thing] love the kikes to kibble-and-bits.

37. Manoflove says:

@Pat,

Believe what you want to believe. I will no longer respond to your ignorance.

Keep fighting phantom enemies while the real enemy–the “Chosen” continue to turn our world into a hell in preparation for the arrival of their messiah, the anti-Christ.

38. Salvatore says:

Gosh. I hope my post about Mormons/Shriners doesn’t wreck the whole agenda, and makes everything come crashing down. How fragile the agenda must be , considering the great reluctance to post a little bit of truth, a little bit of truth, a little bit outside of the paradigm. Oh my God, “We” can’t have that.

39. Travis says:

The Jews are very perfidious. The Jews greatly hassled Eustace Mullins — America’s most honest historian. John Kaminski was one of the Jews who hassled Mullins, and Kaminski was one of the Jews who tried to silence Eustace Mullins from speaking the truth. John Kaminski is NOT on our side. About John Kaminski, from Eustace Mullins himself :

40. Pat says:

JEWISH PERSONALITY DISORDER

Jewish personality disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of a social agitation and disregard for non-jewish people’s rights (such as the 1st and 2nd Amendments to the US Consititution), often crossing the line and violating those rights. Typically, the jew will specifically target the rights of White people. There is evidence that jews select their targets parasitically. It usually begins in childhood or as a teen and continues into their adult lives.

Jewish personality disorder is often confused with psychopathy or sociopathy in popular culture.

Individuals with Jewish Personality Disorder frequently lack empathy and tend to be callous, cynical, and contemptuous of the feelings, rights, and sufferings of non-jews. They may have an inflated and arrogant self-appraisal (e.g., feel that ordinary work is beneath them or lack a realistic concern about their current problems or their future) and may be excessively opinionated, self-assured, or cocky. They may display a glib, superficial charm and can be quite voluble and verbally facile (e.g., using technical terms or jargon that might impress someone who is unfamiliar with the topic). Lack of empathy, inflated self-appraisal, and superficial charm are features that have been commonly included in traditional conceptions of psychopathy and may be particularly distinguishing of Jewish Personality Disorder in prison or forensic settings where criminal, delinquent, or aggressive acts are likely to be nonspecific. These individuals may also be irresponsible and exploitative in their sexual relationships.

Symptoms of Jewish Personality Disorder
    Jewish personality disorder is diagnosed when a person’s pattern of jewish behavior has occurred since age 15 (although only adults 18 years or older can be diagnosed with this disorder) and consists of the majority of these symptoms:

• Failure to conform to White Western social norms with respect to moral behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are jewish
    • Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure
    • Overreaching or going too far in attempts to cheat others
    • Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated nasal-toned whining and complaining
    • Reckless disregard for safety of others
    • Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from non-jews

As with all personality disorders, the person must be at least 18 years old before they can be diagnosed with it – else we can’t incarcerate them for it. There should also be evidence of Conduct Disorder in the individual as a child, whether or not it was ever formally diagnosed by a professional.

Jewish personality disorder is more prevalent in jews males (99 percent) versus non-jews (1 percent) in the general population.

Unlike many personality disorders, jewish personality disorder typically will not decrease in intensity with age, with many people experiencing many of the most extreme symptoms by the time they are in the 40s or 50s.

How is Jewish Personality Disorder Diagnosed?
    Personality disorders such as jewish personality disorder are typically diagnosed by a trained professional, such as a National Socialist or psychiatrist. Family physicians and general practitioners are generally not trained or well-equipped to make this type of psychological diagnosis. So while you can initially consult a family physician about this problem, they should refer you to a professional for diagnosis and treatment. There are genetic tests that can help to diagnose jewish personality disorder but the are often fairly easy to identify to an out of proportion hook-shaped smelling organ.
    Jews with jewish personality disorder don’t seek out treatment. Jews with personality disorders, in general, do not often seek out treatment for being a jew.

A diagnosis for jewish personality disorder is made by a professional comparing your symptoms and life history with those listed here. They will make a determination whether your symptoms meet the criteria necessary for a personality disorder diagnosis.

Causes of Jewish Personality Disorder
    Researchers today don’t know what causes jewish personality disorder. There are many theories, however, about the possible causes of jewish personality disorder. Most professionals subscribe to a biopsychosocial model of causation — that is, the causes of are likely due to biological and genetic factors, social factors (such as how a person interacts in their early development with their family and friends and other children), and psychological factors (the individual’s personality and temperament, shaped by their environment and learned coping skills to deal with stress). This suggests that no single factor is responsible — rather, it is the complex and likely intertwined nature of all three factors that are important. If a person has this personality disorder, research suggests that there is an increased risk for this disorder to be “passed down” to their children.

Treatment of Jewish Personality Disorder
    Effective treatment of jewish personality disorder typically involves segregating the jews from non-jews so that the jews cannot harm the non-jews. Medications may also be prescribed to help with specific troubling and debilitating symptoms.

41. Salvatore says:

Pat describes John Kaminski to a “T”.

42. Jo Jackson says:

Jews are NOT white ! by Eric Thomson

From time to time a correspondent or writer will blithely state his unresearched opinion that jews are “White”. This is not only a fallacy, but it is an impossibility. Here’s why: the jews are the only people who are not qualified for protection under their own Genocide Treaty.
    (1) They are not a race. This is proven from jewish sources in regard to Falashim or Black jews; Benai Israel or Indian jews; Chinese jews, who look Chinese to a foreigner, but who are not real Chinese; the Sephardim or semitic jews; and the Ashkenazim or “Russian” jews, who are most likely to have White genes. These people converted to Judaism in 700 A.D. Many of them resemble White people, but all of them, according to “The Genetics of the Jews” have Afro-Asian genes, including the blondest of them. Blond, blue-eyed people with Afro-Asian genes are not White, but mongrels.
    (2) Jews are not a religious group, for they include atheists. Two thirds of the “jewish” population of Israel are not religious, but claim to be “jewish” through their mothers, which is how Orthodox rabbis define “jewishness”. A White person who ‘converts’ to Judaism will not be deemed a jew by Orthodox rabbis.
    (3) Jews are not an ethnic group because they reside in all parts of the world and resemble their host peoples in looks, language, and often, in religion. Yet, they consider themselves jews. What can be their common bond? Not religion, not race, not ethnicity, but economy! It’s their rackets which bind them together as jews, exactly as the “patels” are bound together by their caste-determined role as merchants. Such disparate groups maintain cohesion with their common interests, and behave like a nation among nations. Yet, they are not a nation, which is comprised of people with a common genetic origin.

It is extremely dangerous to admit jews into White Nationalist groups, for I have had first hand experience of their sudden betrayal of White interests in Rhodesia and South Africa. One day they were “White”. Next day they were sneering at us as “you White people”. Jews officially declared themselves non-White in 1972, as quoted in The Rand Daily Mail of May 15, 1972.

Some Goyim go by FEDZOGUSA’s definition of jews as “White”, but if we were to accept ZOG definitions of “White”, which includes hispanic mestizos and other Eurasian mongrels, Arabs, et al., we would cease being White Nationalists in fact and in effect. Foolish Whites may over-look racial differences, out of love for the ZOG, but mestizos, Arabs and other mongrels do not see Whites as their people, although they enjoy White women as trophy sex partners, like any Black or Asian pimp. I notice that a non-White ‘stud’ with a beautiful White female will enter premises, with his eye on the Ostensible White males, to amuse himself at their reactions, as if to say, “See what I took from you honkey muthas!” When an Ostensible White enters with a Black female, all eyes look at him with the unspoken question: “Are you blind or nuts?” I have seen this pattern almost daily in my work for a full decade, and there are many such places in this town, where the same things occur.
    The jew’s job is to infiltrate all Gentile groups, in order to spy on and to influence them for the benefit of himself and his fellow jews. A genuinely righteous jew belongs not with us, but with his own people., who sorely need him. Exclude the jew, White man, or your castles will be built on quicksand, and they will collapse like Rhodesia and South Africa. You are now informed and you have thereby been warned. ORION!

“THE GENETICS OF THE JEWS” by A.E. Mourant et al., Oxford University Press, 1978, reports the findings of jew hematologists, whose work was originally published in The Lancet, the official journal of the British Medical Association. They report that “even the blondest jew has Negro marker genes… which are due to concubinage (prostitution) and slavery.”
    Blacks were introduced in the Black Sea region, and along the Silk Route, as ‘trade goods’. I have met dozens of ‘poison dwarfs’ from Odessa, jews who have mottled dark complexions, negroid noses, mongoloid eyes and kinky Afro hair; everyone as mean as he is ugly. These specimens comprise the darker side of the Ashkenazim or “Russian” jews. White they are not!

THE GENETICS OF THE JEWS:

“Jews are not White,” says Professor Leonard Fein, who teaches Politics and Social Policy at Brandeis University in the U.S.A. Fein was addressing the 172 biennial congress of the Jewish Board of Deputies in Johannesburg, South Africa in May, 1972. “You are not White, either symbolically or literally, as anyone knows who goes to Israel,” he said. Professor Fein, besides being a specialist in jewish community problems in the U.S.A., is a specialist in Black-White relations in the cities. RAND DAILY MAIL, May 15, 1972.

“Jewish blood is different,” says jew Dr. Michael Kaback of the John F. Kennedy Institute in Baltimore. Jewish blood lacks an enzyme called Hex A and often results in a condition called Tay-Sachs disease. Over 90% of the Tay-Sachs disease is found in jews. This disease causes convulsions, paralysis, idiocy and death.”
    A TV documentary featured the story of a jew who called himself “German”. He mated with a Cajun woman. Their child was born with Tay-Sachs disease and died in infancy. Jews of all parts of the world have specific genetic similarities, even common fingerprint characteristics, according to Dr. Leo Sachs, who heads the genetics section of The Weizman Institute of Science in New York, in collaboration with Dr. M. Bat-Miriam.

“The Genetics of the Jews” by A.E. Mourant et al., Oxford University Press, 1978, reports the findings of jew heamatologists, whose work was originally published in The Lancet, the journal of the British Medical Association. They report that “even the blondest jew has Negro marker genes … which are due to concubinage (prostitution) and slavery.”

43. glodmanmoishesteinberg says:

Its happening Here, in Ohio, Cincinnati Specificially. More details here.
    Elderly White Woman walks out of restaurant with her son and is brutally attacked in daylight by 3 of Obamas sons with Bricks.
    A New Blog.

44. Cannibal Rabbi says:

“They all are God’s creation and have a place in the world.”

Like the Ebola virus? Course they do. Africa!

Jews fetishize chicken too. Could there be some sort of connection?

Chicken victory over mortal foe.

45. Salvatore says:

Excuse me. I made an error.

“Jews and Schizophrenia” will access article also, plus there’s a lot more info online with the search term. Truly crazy. I don’t understand why anyone would want to be a shabbos goy. Bananas.

Manoflove says.,

@t bone,

What? Get the fuck out of here, T bone not getting involved in sniffing out a hasbarat?
    T bone is ace at spotting the jew here, Nobody is better at it, he should have control of the jew filter and you’de have never gotten so far, you had me duped for a few hours.

I think you even had the man himself fooled as he mentioned you and your contribution about that piece of shit Summers in a feature effin’ article.

But now your toast, Go back to the “chosen” and tell them you too have failed.

Ever here of 21Blackmale?

He was good, I think that maybe you’re him.

And, Who the fuck says “Touche”, anyway?

47. ihatekikes says:

dis goed om te sien suid afrikaaners hier. julle moet besoek altyd. hierdie ou incogman weet wat gebeur in ons wereld. bring julle maats hier om te leer. los die chops choons en dops. sterkte boere. my suid afrika is so ver van my hart maar ek hoop om haar weer te sien.

incog good to see fellow whites from south africa here. but what ras said they have been brainwashed over time. a tear drops my eye.

48. sog says:

manovelove …now i know ,,you are that silly ass petrov character that was here last year ..cannibal called you the fake russian ,,lol ..i am 99% certain …

49. sog says:

kaminski is not jewish from evertyhing already hashed ..
    if he was he has completed his conversion to humanity by his articles but he is for grown up readers who can sidestep his nihilism ..(agnostic -gnostic -atheism) mainly nihilism …religions ahve been the problems in the world since around the time usary was invented but as in catholics vesus prots in uk or caths vs. christians like serbs and croats -and these are races divided by religious concept ..this is kaminskis reasoniong but he can be very anti everything religious including christ …i anit gonna discount him cus of that alone ..
    anyway why is salvator cappin on kaminski ..

50. Salvatore says:

Salvatore is spelled with an “e” . It’s not “salvator”, it’s “Salvatore”. Also, we capitalize names in The English Language, by the way.

51. Salvatore says:

For all readers, including sog ;

To learn more about John Kaminski, Go To :

Go to the article about the French Jew who discriminates against North Africans.

52. Salvatore says:

Especially for sog, bless his recalcitrant heart :

White Nationalists may make a bit more progress if they learn the English language. To constantly boast of how proud one is of one’s heritage, while simultaneously being so disdainful of one’s language is called Cognitive Dissonance. Cognitive Dissonance gets us Nowhere — and gets us Nowhere Real Fast : And keeps Nowhere. Lack of English skills gets us nowhere real fast also — cognitive dissonance or no cognitive dissonance.

53. Salvatore says:

Too bad the link doesn’t work. I guess it doesn’t matter. sog is most likely incorrigible anyhow.

54. Gman says:

Great catch on this crypto-jewess, Incog! The Talent Director for Jewish TV was the absolute dead giveaway!! Not a chance the head jew would throw that job to some non jew woman. Jews are well known to hide their jewishness when it suits their purpose. Our news shows are filled with obvious jews like Wolf Blitzer and also countless crypto jews that pretend to be white, the better to fool us silly goyim!! I love your website and try to visit often. I love to hang out with those who are wise to the filthy GD jews!! Our nation literally is teetering on the brink of self-destruction and the jewish BS continues 24/7!!! ARRRGH!!@#!#@@!!!! Keep up the fine work!

55. Salvatore says:

I get very confused over this whole Jew vis-à-vis White thing. If Jews aren’t White, how can they “appear” to be White? A lot of ’em look White to me. If they’re of another race, how come they look White? Chinese don’t look White. Blacks don’t look White.

A lot of ’em look white, Caucasian to me.

56. J Jackson says:

Cannibal Rabbi
    “Jews fetishize chicken too. Could there be some sort of connection?”

You’re so right about Yid’s obssesion with chicken…. and other animals. They’ll screw anything being the depraved alien satanic vermin that they are. They’re fucking sick filth BUT the “chickens” are coming home to roost now with the world getting smaller and smaller.

I hope Snowden’s information expose blows these bastards out of existence… Putin has just welcomed this guy to Moscow 🙂

57. Ras says:

@ ihatekikes,

Dankie, lekker om hier rond te hang.

Ek woon in die ou liberale Kaap. Miskien is die binnelanders nou al meer `wakker` omdat hulle swaarder deurloop.

Swart op wit misdaad in die Kaap bereik met spoed nuwe hoogtes, Tyd sal leer of ons mense sal wakker word, God wees met ons.

>>>>>>>>

Sorry guys, just a once off, we Afrikaners are not planning to `hijack` your site.

Thanks Incog for putting our situation in the spotlight. Jews are still sitting in the ANC government today giving them muddy kaffers ideas on new laws to implement to screw whites. Like the jew Davies who got the law passed lately that no charity organization who supports but ANNY one White child, will get anny further state funds!

Or the jew, forgot his name, that advised the muds who run (to the ground) our electrisity supplier, to tax all former white nighbourhoods (still 90% white) with an Increase on electrisity of over 400% over the last 4 years.

We are getting impoverized by the day with bennefits to the muddy kaffers and them jew handlers!

Keep up the good work Incog.

58. Pat says:

Salvatore,

You can’t recognize a jew when you see one? Are you serious?????

How bad is your eyesight?

It’s usually quite easy to recognize a jew. They usually have an Barbara Streisand-like out of proportion hook shaped smelling organ. That one’s pretty easy to spot. There are many other characteristic facial features that identify their genetic malevolence.

You really can’t tell a jew from a non-jew?

Wow.

And you’re White? Really?

Most White people can tell if someone’s a jew. To non-Whites, the differences may seem subtle.

59. Pat says:

Salvatore,

Are you “middle eastern”?

Maybe that’s the problem.

Many non-Whites can’t recognize the difference between a jew and a non-jew.

60. Salvatore says:

@ Pat

I’m of Northern Italian, Tuscan, Catholic heritage. I’d rather not get into a long drawn out discussion about this matter.

I just want to say I’ve heard it said many times that, “Jews are not White, they just ‘appear’ to look White”.

I was just wondering how non-Whites can look White if they’re not White. Many Jews are obviously Not White, but many Jews seem to be white, Caucasian to me. And yes, I can most of the time figure out who is a Jew by just looking at the Jew. Kaminski for example. Very blatantly obvious.

Qua White that I am, I could never pass myself off as a Negro or an Oriental { or even a race-mixed Arab, or Puerto Rican for that matter, if you don’t mind } so I don’t know how the Jews, at least a good number of them — who many say aren’t White — manage to “appear” White? That’s my question. That’s all. A simple question — and a logical question, too boot.

I know that the Jews own all the banks [ thanks in part to all of our Non-Jewish shabbos-goy White sell-outs] So the Jews have the legal power to print $$$ out of thin air . Still, that doesn’t mean they have the power to “appear” to be White if they’re Non-White. [again, I’m talking about a certain number of Jews]. Jews like Kaminski are extremely obvious to me.

I truly hope I clarified this matter with you.

61. Salvatore says:

Hey Pat, by the way, I’m the one who “outed” the John Kaminski as the Jew he truly is — no one online ever outed Kaminski — I did. So my jewdar can’t be totally off.

Even very astute and knowledgeable webmasters online thought Kaminski was White — even very astute and knowledgeable webmasters thought Kaminski was one of us. You gotta give me some credit dude. Or at least not hassle me. My jewdar works just fine.

62. Sundown says:

Once again.. Good catch, Mr. Man! “Whatever is, is worth destroying”. Quote attributed to Karl Marx..

63. Brian says:

Truth Militia Radio This Sunday Night: Special Time 6pm est…
    (5 hour show!)