One Afternoon in the Life of INCOG MAN

ANGRY GEORGE WASHINGTON DRIVING

OK, so I’m going out to my truck to do a little grocery shopping when my neighbor, Mr. G, comes running over and asks “what’s those letters you were telling me to search for the other day?” It takes me a moment to figure out what Mr. G is asking. Oh yeah, AIPAC. I tell him “A…I…P…A…C, AIPAC — as in ‘American’ Israeli Public Affairs Committee. It’s one of the biggest lobbyist organizations in DC…” I probably stumbled a bit when I said “Affairs” since I sometimes accidentally say “Action.”

I’m kind of surprised Mr. G has the Internet now, since he’s known as a bit of a Luddite (anti-technology) around these parts. The guy (who looks a lot like Jimmie Stewart) supposedly retired early from his accounting job a long, long time ago because he didn’t want to use spread sheets on computers.

I was talking to him and his wife just the other day about all the BS going down in America when I brought AIPAC up. Mostly, it was about the sick immorality, Negro worship, satanism, faggotry, etc., etc. now on TV. I thought it might get him riled. Still, I realized there was no way I was going to get too deep in the “Jew Question” off the bat with this elderly Kwan, except maybe to drop a few hints.

Mr. G got a mite torqued up with me when I cast doubt on “conservative” FOX news. Oh, he was in total agreement with me on MSNBC and CNN, but when I said FOX doesn’t give you the full scoop either, he got a little hot. He’s the guy I tried to tell about the Muzzies in Sweden rioting for a week but didn’t believe me because FOX didn’t report it and I had only read about it on “The Internet.” See how the MEME about “crazies on the Internet” also serves to protect PC and the Jewish subversions of America, if needed?

I had thought the Muzzie business in Sweden would be a good way to get his attention. I sure as hell figured I wouldn’t get too far talking about 9/11 truth with a guy like him. Well, at least not at first.

Anyway, he was getting a little hot under the collar about me casting doubts about his “conservative” FOX news (so fair and balanced); so I tell him that the whole republican versus democrat business is used to control and distract us hoi polloi while they fleece us and use our butts for the NWO. But I quickly saw the concept of the “left/right paradigm” was beyond him.

My big mistake was merely asking him to do a little “philosophizing” over the possibility. Oh, boy, he didn’t like me using that word. He latched on to it like I might be quoting Karl Marx himself. Danger Will Robinson: Commie Intellectual!

I could tell his wife (standing nearby) was noticing him get upset (Whites don’t like confrontation); so I quickly changed the subject by proposing a deal: “Hey, look, you need to go check out the business with how Israel constantly jerks this country’s chains nowadays. Search out something called “AIPAC” on the Internet.”

I realized he might only land on the official website, but that might be enough for him to get a few doubts and go on from there. From past experience in various sales things, planting seeds often pays bigger dividends in the long run, with far less investment then brute force brain tactics.

When someone “discovers” something “on their own,” they get more energetic and proactive with matters.

During all this conversation, I’m kind of inwardly pissed that a patriotic, Christian American man of his age hasn’t even heard one single GD thing about AIPAC existing in the first case. Amazing. Same thing happened with my brothers a few years ago when I “came out of the closet” to my relatives (Jew-wise — so don’t any of you homos get all excited).

Mr. G and my dad’s generation were pretty clueless about Jews, communist history and the Federal Reserve. Oh, my dad knew some stuff, but it was basically what they wanted him to think. I remember once giving him a book about the Israelis trying to sink the USS Liberty (written by a crewman) and asking him what he thought after reading it. He said he didn’t know what to think.

But I was indeed stoked Mr. G came over and happily asked me to re-spell out “AIPAC” so he could do that search on his own. I really didn’t think he’d bother. I know it’s not all that much, but it’s a start.

Then I got into my truck to go shopping nearby. I’m turning into a strip mall and almost immediately the car in front tries to make a U-turn in the way too narrow entrance road, so the driver has to put it in reverse to get it back around the right way, even though a huge parking lot is right there on the left.

As usual, it’s an angry-looking Sheboon, negroishly going about her day. She’s wearing some kind of snake-like hair extensions, making her look like a fat Rasta Medusa. Cars are having to stop all over the place, risking rear-end collisions out in the main road behind me, just so the dumb bitch doesn’t have to make a couple of easy turns in the parking lot, wasting too many seconds of her precious little Negro life.

After shopping, I jump back into my truck, but need to stop in the fire lane for maybe 30 seconds — tops — to throw in a couple of bags of on-sale mulch from the giant stack they keep next to the store’s entrance (I paid for them with the vittles).

I’m getting ready to do all this when a ghetto rigged car pulls in right there with a handicapped tag hanging from the rear view mirror. Now I can’t execute my well-laid plan without blocking the entrance. I see this skinny, crackhead-looking Negro get out, walking just fine. For grins, I decide to just stay parked where I’m at and see what happens. I make a mental note of the time.

Crackhead Negro comes strolling back almost 15 minutes later with a bag of what looked like bottles of Old English malt liquor and maybe chitlins; all the while his car is parked in front like he owned the place. He probably thought his stolen handicapped tag entitled him to do this (which it doesn’t) or, more likely, because Obama was prez and that gave him special “person of color” rights.

I know that sounds all racist and shit, but everywhere I go now, I see blacks acting and walking around like they own the GD place. In fact, it’s gotten tons worse since Obongo got into the “White” house. A lot of White people tell me the same thing these days.

Sure, technically me planning to pull in there makes me a law breaker too. But since I’m a pretty fast and fairly strong laddie, I could have tossed both of the 2 cubit yard bags of mulch into the bed of my truck and gotten out there before you could say “White privilege.” The idea of parking in a fire lane at the entrance while shopping for cold brewskies and cheetos would not enter my head.

A couple of months ago, I almost got into a fight when a nervy black guy in a convenience store tried cutting in front of me. I loudly told the SOB: “HEY! Obama voters don’t get special privileges.” I could see that really ran him hot, but he immediately backed down and stormed off after looking at me up and down. This other White guy behind me smiled and gave me a big thumbs up. I laughed about it for days. Thanks, Negro!

I need to warn you though. Stuff like that might get you shot. Blacks will commit murder for practically no reason. They simply have no control over themselves. Never have. We all know most blacks are pretty much worthless and criminal — getting worse and worse by the day.

But all that doesn’t mean we got to take crap from them 24/7, either.

Now I don’t give blacks hell every minute. I talk smack with them all the time. I told this one black woman clerk yesterday she was a true “convenience store goddess” when she remembered the brand I smoked and had them waiting for me. You could tell she dug it. Like little kids, blacks eat up cheap compliments. They probably think I’m a honey-tongued White devil — little do they know!

So there you have it. One typical afternoon in the life of your favorite Internet hater guy — THE INCOG MAN. All this happened in the space of about an hour. Oh, I know it’s not all that earth shaking. I could tell you some other stuff, but realize children might be reading here and they get enough sleaze on Jew TV as it is. Just kidding!

But not about the Jew TV.

This entry was posted in Waking Up and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

85 Responses to One Afternoon in the Life of INCOG MAN

1. summerled says:

$100 Billion Gift to Israel — $83 Billion Cut To American Families

“The Modern Age is the Jewish Age, and the twentieth century, in particular, is the Jewish Century.”

–Yuri Slezkine, in his book “The Jewish Century”, Prof. of History U.C. Berkeley,

“A little group of willful men, representing no opinion but their own, have rendered the great government of the United States helpless and contemptible….The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy.’

—President Woodrow Wilson

Remembering The Israeli Attack On The USS Liberty: What I Saw That Day By Survivor Phil Tourney

Yesterday was the 46th anniversary of that attack on an unarmed American intelligence gathering ship. The ship was in international waters. They clearly knew they was attacking an American ship.

Northern Truthseeker just posted his Sunday Rant. The article about the USS Liberty that I mentioned above is below his Sunday Rant.

Hey Frank,

Aren’t there laws against that?

I guess it doesn’t matter when the perps are jews.

I think the jews did a test run on the economy in 06/07 and for the most part nobody said or did shit about it.
    It’ll take total collapse to the point where people have nothing, that may wake up quite a few and only the strong will survive, while we re-build.

Which may be a blessing in disguise for once the jews have plundered everything and leave us for broke they will have left, physically, like gone, split – Adios !

Let’s just hope there’s enough real Americans left to do what needs to be done afterwards.

5. Pat says:

I don’t think the jews plan on leaving.

If I were a satanic jew, I’d just keep on stealing from everybody. I’d also keep the imma-vasion gates open so that I could more easily manipulate the public towards infighting….as I keep on stealing.

What the fuck do the jews care? They live in gated communities and ghettos.

If/when the balloon goes up – they’ll just batten down the hatches and have the dumb White guys serving in the Army protect their gates communities from us.

To defeat them, we’re going to have to take the fight directly to them. We are going to have to form up and put face-to-face pressure on local leaders who carry out jew policies. We need to do face-to-face recruiting on the streets in the real world.

All the rest is just empty bullshit.

6. If you actually think, independently, how can you not think that there is an anti-white conspiracy? Anti- white media. Witness State Farm commercials, Coors commercials, Ford commercials. It’s supposed to be so common you don’t notice it anymore. Really. This is proof that the entire corporate landscape that engages in psychological and social manipulation is controlled by the same group. It could be the blacks or latinos. It isn’t the blacks or latinos.

7. summerled says:

whats the braking point seriously ????

46.2 Million Americans below Poverty Level: 15% of U.S. Population
    More than 1, in 5 American children live in Poverty: 16.4 Million
    16.7 Million American children are Food Insecure
    50 Million Americans Without Health Insurance: (17,1% :In 2000 13.1%)
    1.5 Million Americans are Homeless
    76,329 Homeless Veterans in January 2010.
    U.S. students ranked 25th out of 34 nations in Math and Science (2009)

Given the cowardice to speak against Israel in this country and our doormat subservient government to the “Jewish Lobby”, it takes a Britisher, Tom Dalyell, a man intimately familiar with the history of colonialism and enslavement, to speak the truth n 2003:

“A Jewish cabal have taken over the government in the United States and formed an unholy alliance with fundamentalist Christians … There is far too much Jewish influence in the United States.”

Yes, America, you have surrendered your democracy and liberty to the Government and special interests, but none more powerful and dominant than AIPAC, a true foreign agent that spies on the U.S. and funnels your tax dollars to a foreign nation, Israel, whose interests have damaged America’s own national interests around the world, none more so than in the 57 Muslim nations with a population of 1.7 Billion people.

NSA, The Secret AT&T Spy Room, 2 Israeli Companies, And Loss Of American Privacy

9. yuri says:

I was talking to him and his wife just the other day about all the BS going down in America when I brought AIPAC up. Mostly, it was about the sick immorality, Negro worship, satanism, faggotry, etc., etc. now on TV. I thought it might get him riled. Still, I realized there was no way I was going to get too deep in the “Jew Question” off the bat with this elderly Kwan, except maybe to drop a few hints.”I wish i had a neighbor like him”Go MR and MRS G,is G short for Goodfolk?

Jeremy, you can right click on the picture to save to your hard drive and then find the place to upload it to your Facebook. You may have to enlarge it to fit your layout. Get with me and I’ll help you if I can.

11. ProtocolsRtrue says:

Today in History.

On June 15, 1775,

the Second Continental Congress voted unanimously to appoint George Washington head of the Continental Army.

12. Jimmy says:

The man the Jews hated and feared so much they refused to even mention him in their media even to this day.
    The Jews would much rather deal with another Adolf Hitler than another Pastor Peter J Peters.
    A priority of the Jews was to steal/destroy the race/religion of the white people.
    This man opened the eyes of many white Christians to what the Jews had done to the white nations.

This video was done shortly before he died, he was already very ill but still preaching the word of truth.

13. Art says:

Hi Incogman. I regularly visit your site, good honest hard hitting facts there. After
    reading your day in the life entry, had something similar here in the People’s Socialist republic of Massachusetts. I joined Costco almost 30 years ago. They used to have really good book and video selections…..but no more. It used to be almost totally staffed by whites, but now it’s 99% ooking. eeking, yagga dagga afro-hispano infested.

I have noticed this in Jew England, especially since pResident Lucifer and the first Trannie besmirched the White House, but more and more retail outlets, eateries, health care services are now almost 100% staffed by 3rd world savages.

An amazing as it seems these same companies seem to be heading downhill, and the excuse is always given it’s due to racism and white privilege

And as far as the unwashed white masses go, nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care and they actually applaud their own demise

Thanks, Art, I appreciate you coming here. Don’t hesitate to comment. And yes, this situation is growing worse by the day. Tell all your White friends and family. Believe me, Whites are waking up.