Black Militant Obama Ratchets Up TRAYVON BS

AMY GIBBINS MURDER MONTAGE 2

Today his Chief Negro in Charge, Barack Hussein Obama, went before the American people proclaiming HE, BEING A MAN OF COLOR HIMSELF, KNEW EXACTLY WHAT TRAYVON MARTIN FELT WHEN HE WAS FOLLOWED BY A CREEPY-ASS CRACKER, INTENT ON KEEPING ANOTHER PRECIOUS BLACK MALE FROM DOING WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT, ANYWHERE THEY DAMN WELL WANT.

CNN's White-hating liberal from Britain, Piers Morgen, had on Rachel Jeantel, sporting a new hairdo and clothes. They could not buy her any brains, though.

CNN’s White-hating media scumbag, Piers Morgan, had on Rachel Jeantel, sporting a fancy new hairdo and clothes. They couldn’t buy the dumb bitch any brains, though.

You know what’s so funny? Obama coming out to say this on the very same day Detroit announced the city was declaring bankruptcy. Detroit used to be so beautiful. But like so many other communities in the US nowadays, the worthless black race turns everything they touch into pure crap, soon enough.

Occasionally, I get link backs from brainwashed multicults like this ONE, where the fools act like it’s me who has committed a crime by writing about the stuff I do. Apparently, all the horrible crimes against White people mean absolutely nothing to them — simply me having the balls to say something about it, is what’s so bad.

In the above link back, the fools took umbrage at my post, “Violent Blacks Now Killing White People at Will,” which had numerous examples of terrible murders blacks are doing to White people nowadays, one of which was a black murdering a couple of little kids, a little 4 year-old girl and her sister, 6 years-old, along with a recent story about a White baby shot in the face and killed while in a stroller. IN A GD BABY STROLLER.

God in heaven, when will these IDIOT MULTICULTS ever get a GD clue? What’s it going to take to get through their thick skulls? And they call me “ignorant?” Jeesus H. Christ.

Sometimes, it’s hard to believe what this stinking race does. Every single day there’s some new story about how murderous, sick and depraved Blacks truly are. Call me a racist, I don’t care. I say what anyone in their right mind would conclude about them.

Brenna Machus was taken at gunpoint just this week by a black male from the Family Dollar store where she worked and later found dead.

Just this week (7/18/13), 20 year-old Brenna Machus was abducted at gunpoint by a black male wearing a hoodie who had just killed her co-worker at the Dearborn, Michigan, Family Dollar store where she worked. The girl was later found dead in some nearby woods, shot in the head and badly decomposed in the hot weather.

Want to really know how bad it is? I can literally write my articles and come back later on to buttress my argument with examples from real life that happened just in the week or two I get around to finish my piece. In other words, if I don’t have the time to put in something from when I work on my article, I don’t worry because next week some other example out of this insanely sick race will occur. Think about that one.*

I don’t have to dredge up crap from years and years ago, like the Jew media does about the White race every chance they get. How many Charlie Manson and Zodiac documentaries have you seen? And every year we seem to have another brand new White murder circus trial they balloon up, going on and on about on TV. Sometimes it’s a White man who kills his wife, sometimes a crazy White woman like, Jody Arias. Last summer it was Casey Anthony, who apparently offed her cute little kid, they used to fill the airwaves with.

Many of the black crimes I read about just this week alone, would be news fodder for months, or even decades if a White person did it. And if a White person committed a horrible crime on a black like they do to our race all the time, entire cities might very well get burned to the ground.

Think about something else here: Every day dozens of homies get shot for being on the wrong street corner, wearing the wrong color shirt, or something of the sort. Think about all the tens of billions in medical treatment hospitals give out to surviving blacks if they don’t have insurance, to say nothing about the legal costs, prisons, etc., etc. ETC.NIG GANSTA SILO

I guess we now know why Obongo so wanted the “Affordable care” act, huh?

How about the 11 year-old shot at the big Negro celebration “JUNETEENTH” in Ohio? Anytime blacks gather in crowds something is bound to happen — whether a shooting or two, mob attacks on any hapless Whites, or just plain outright looting of nearby businesses.

How about the 36 blacks shot (7 killed) just over the Father’s Day weekend in ChiCONGO? Chicago, St. Louis, Atlanta, LA, Baltimore and anywhere else blacks live are now going off the deep-end in sheer, crazy Negrotude.

How about the black woman, Arkebia Albury, who ran over her own 4 year-old son, attempting to flee a security guard after she stole some lousy GD t-shirts? She threw her run-over, mangled kid into the car and took off before the real police caught up to her. Believe it or not, the shoplifting sheboon once received the county’s Equal Opportunity Council “parent of the year” award! So typical in today’s JEWIFIED AMERIKA!

How about the riot at the Orlando, Florida, mall where thousands of crazy blacks descended on a Footlocker store, trying to get a pair of sneakers. For STINKING tennis shoes. Of course, the media just called them “teens” or “youths” in the attempt to shield this insane race from too much exposure among White people.

Now, every day I read about some dumbass White girl who was knifed, shot, beaten to death, strangled, burned alive by her black boyfriend or husband. Usually, I don’t care much about it, since these fools made their bed and get what’s coming to them. But what sometimes happens is the crazed black guy not only kills the stupid mudshark, but in a violent rage slaughters the woman’s family or friends right along with her.

How about Tiffany Sams? The Oklahoma City mudshark was chased down the street by her black boyfriend and beaten with a brick. She died the next day in the hospital — her head probably swollen into a purplish basketball. Imagine getting the life beat out of you with a GD brick?

Amy Gibbins and her son, Bryor INSETThat very same week in June 2013, in nearby Calumet, Oklahoma, a beautiful young White woman, Amy Gibbins, was found dead in her burned down little rural home. They think she died from blunt force trauma (they hope) and her five year-old boy, Bryor, died from smoke inhalation. But the real truth is that both could just as easily burned alive after the 30 year-old black male set fire to her home to cover his tracks after raping and smashing her head. He also robbed her debit card and cell phone.

These blacks are now attacking us Whites in the streets. Mobs of blacks gang up on White people, including families out attending public events, and beat us to the inch of death. This happens so much, that public events are often now cancelled. Blacks have a game they play called “knock out” where they see if they can hit a White hard enough to render them unconscious.

How about the case a couple of weeks ago where a White mother in her nice suburban New Jersey home with her young children when a black male broke in out of the blue and started brutally beating her like mad. The whole thing was caught on “nanny cam” (a video camera the woman had in her living room). Her and the children are actually lucky to still be alive.

There was this one episode of “The First 48” where a beautiful young 24 year old White mother in Birmingham, Alabama, Rachel Blair, was viciously stabbed 71 times by a black acquaintence who broke into her apartment during the night, to steal the meager money in her purse and diamond ring. Birmingham is 74% black and the seventh most dangerous city in the US.

I went on the Internet to find a photo of the dead girl for my now massive “Crimes against White people” folder (which only contains the few I take the time to look into). There wasn’t even a single shot of her! Not a one. Par for the course with GD Jew media today.

Oh, the ever-so-innocent blacks now feel so unjustly profiled for being criminals? Well, I got news for these punks: IF THE GLOVE FITS, WE MUST CONVICT.

Blacks are indeed vicious, MURDEROUS animals. Absolutely. Not only do they kill their own kind left and right, but kill White people, too. They’ve been killing us for decades, but the Jew media has worked hard to keep the White race in the dark, while stealing our tax dollars to pay blacks for being worthless. We’re getting it from both ends!

Get real, White people. Blacks are EXACTLY HOW YOU THINK THEY ARE.

They are dangerous, practically wild animals. They would break into your home, smash in your face, rape your wife and kill your children just for the sheer giggles of doing it. Worthless black woman would be right there alongside, laughing it up while going through all your shit deciding what to take.

Just because the media doesn’t tell you that, doesn’t mean it’s not reality. They don’t want you to see how bad things are getting for us White people in America. At least not until it’s too late for any of us to do anything about it.

* Think about the viewpoints of all the people they bring on the News shows. Kind of one-sided, huh? That’s because they want you to think a certain way. They don’t want to show any truly contrary views, unless it’s to stigmatize as “racist” and “White supremacist.” Haven’t you noticed? It’s a trick called “herd mentality” and they have been using it against our race for decades now.

This entry was posted in Negro Crime and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

208 Responses to Black Militant Obama Ratchets Up TRAYVON BS

1. Snow White says:

Bro Nat is a kook. & he should shitcan those clothes.

2. Pat says:

I think doNate is going to be having some legal trouble real soon. Isn’t “fraud” illegal? I think so.

Brother Nathaneal Kapner, a Jewish “truth teller” who I have been vocal in denouncing as dangerous and gross, has been proven a diabolical liar. The Jew claims to be a part of the Synod of Bishops that represents the Russian Orthodox Church outside of Russia.
    This, as it turns out, is a total lie.
    On July 17, 2013, the Chancery of the ROCOR Synod of Bishops released a statement, which reads as follows:
    The Synod of Bishops of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia has recently received repeated complaints about the activities of and statements made by a certain Nathanael (Kapner), who lives on the territory of the Western American Diocese, but has no relation to it.
    The clergymen and laity of the Russian Church Abroad are hereby informed that the actions of Nathanael (Kapner) do not have the blessing of the Synod of Bishops.
    Profoundly saddened by the state of his soul, we call upon Nathanael (Kapner) to refrain from posting on the Internet, to a life of repentance of peace in Christ, “where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all” (Colossians 3:11).
    +KYRILL,
    Archbishop of Western America and San Francisco
    Secretary of the Synod of Bishops.
    July 17, 2013
    There you have it: indisputable proof that this Jew is not only a liar, but that his entire identity is a lie. He is playing a character role, designed to gain sympathy from Christians and others who feel more comfortable denouncing the Jews if they have permission from a Jew, raking in the shekels and serving his tribe by giving the impression to those sucked in by him that the Jews are not a race, but rather a religious/tribal/ideological group, which can be saved, and integrate in White society, simply by converting to Christianity; the reality is that the Jews are a race, and one which is incompatible with our own White European race, and thus should not be “saved,” but sent out away from us.
    I will note here that in dismissing Kapner as a filthy lying trickster Jew, we should also take a very critical look at all of the scam artists who have supported this fiend; these include the Arabian invader and terroristic psychopath Mark Glenn and the race-traiter and demented confusion-monger Jeff Rense (who is also deeply in bed with the YouTube Jew 108morris108, who has been known to totally warp the reality of otherwise well-meaning Whites with his deranged lunacy about crisis actor hoaxes).

3. ihatekikes says:

Hi yall wondering if you guys saw this vid

Forgive me I usually dont link vids, dont know how. But its about a granny rushing her grand daughter to hospital.

To hoff et al, Dont get pissed off by people bringing a different view. I remember when everyone here was whooping for ron paul, that freakish debbil. And I said I dont trust him. Somebody called me a jew. And I was right, hes controlled opposition. Same here with the kike in black. Hes too smoove. Come on guys why cant we have whites leasding us. Why must we have duh uhuh a converted kike leading and telling us where the poisoned well is. I would never trust them. They are from satan, deception is their life blood.

I dont want a war of words with my White brothers. If anyone name calls me for saying what I have said, know for sure that he is tainted. A white man has intellect and does not stoop to name calling. We are Leaders. Remember that when you start name calling.

4. Snow White says:

Yeah…well…I got nothing wrong with a “war of words” puissant pal.

5. Snow White says:

Mmmm…”ya all don be pissed off by people by having a diff view” FLUSH.

6. $10 Bagel says:

I’m reposting what I just wrote to Andrew here because you guys were talking about it.
    ——————————————–
    Andrew Anglin

July 21, 2013 at 6:53 pm

I disagree.

Yes, I will send Kapner an email and see if he wants to explain why the church he is claiming to represent claims he is not a member. I’m sure he’ll take me right up on the offer.
    ———————-

$10 Bagel

July 22, 2013 at 10:57 am

That’s not what Archbishop Kyrill said. He said that Br. Nathanael is not part of the Western US Diocese regarding the complaints he was getting (from jews).

He NEVER said that Br. Nathanael was not a part of ROCOR.

I know you probably don’t understand how the church is structured and therefore, you misinterpreted what he was saying.

By all means, let Br. Nathanael defend himself.

Archbishop Kyrill was attacking Br. Nat on behalf of those scum sucking jews.
    ———————–

I hope this clears up the matter.

7. MIKEY says:

KNOWING WHAT A “JEW” IS, AND ALSO KNOWING WHERE THEY ARE, WILL ALLOW THE JEW MASTER PLAN TO EXTERMINATE THE WHITE RACE

It looks like were going to have another royal pretty soon. Prince William asks kate if this means he gets to fuck her again because it sure was good the first time.

I literally just got up 45 minutes ago. I turn on the jewnews and my computer to see if I missed anything important overnight while I was sleeping. I see a picture of our president and one of his daughters riding bicicles on marthas vineyard and wearing helmets. I’m like whats the purpose of the helmet? Their skulls are harder than concrete I pity whatever it is they crash in to. Plus our president cant even ride a bicicle without a helmet? Look nobodies that valuable. When I was a kid my parents used to tell me to go out and play in traffic. And we lived next to a highway.

Wouldn’t it be funny if the royal baby is a niglet?

11. Pat says:

I see that certain people are trying to defend a fraud who claims to be affiliated with the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia.

In a limp attempt at cleanup, some faggot is going around saying that “…Kapner is not leading anything. All he is is a guy dressed up as an orthodox priest giving people good info in professionally made videos. …”

Bullshit.

Kapner is impersonating a “Brother” specifically affiliated with the ROCOR.

Kapner is using this lie to enrich himself.

Scott Roberts made some good points in comments he made recently on this topic:

+++

Jews like Kapner and Morris are essentially saying that “some Jews are alright”. “Some Jews can be trusted”. Some Jews can be counted on to fill leadership roles”. And most of all they are saying “being a Jew is a matter of choice, not a matter of genetics”.
    We get some of those people amongst our ranks from time to time. Who still believe that “Jews are nothing more than Europeans who practice Judaism”. So Jews, like Kapner, are looking to reinforce that line of BS while they still can.
    Kapner is attempting to convince those who are well on their way to figuring out the Jewish question that “being a Jew is nothing more than a religious preference”.
    Finding out that “some Jews” are behind all of our problems is one thing, but for them to sit back and not even make an attempt to keep us from figuring out the WHOLE truth (about the overall Jewish agenda) is not an option. At worst, they can confuse some people who are close to figuring it all out. A few of them might conclude: “wait, Kapner was once a Jew, but he converted and became a good Christian just like myself”.
    Again, they would rather be successful gatekeepers and keep us from ever even beginning to look in their direction. But knowing that some of us will slip through the cracks they put the Alex Jones’ and the Kapner’s of the world in their proper place to catch us in their partial truth telling trap.
    The “it’s the Zionists” crowd. The Kapner audience… then the Don Blacks. etc… It’s all varying degrees/levels of controlled dissent. Once a group of people (in the real world or online) has reached a certain level of awareness, the Jews make their adjustments/concessions accordingly. A partial “truth” being told in order to conceal a very big lie (controlled dissent 101).
    Kapner wouldn’t target the Alex Jones audience, as he would be taking them from awareness level “3? to awareness level “9? by doing so. But he will damn sure target the high level crowd, who are just on the cusp of figuring this whole thing out, in order to prevent them from reaching awareness level “10?.
    So once more, the most telling signs involve their behavior/approach/angles. These patterns are consistent from level “1? all the way through “10?, as they rely on the same tactics throughout. When you spot them and recognize them for what they truly are, then you need to realize that anyone who relies on them is highly questionable (when it comes to their motives for promoting people like Kapner or their judgement for blindly trusting them).
    Since when do we need a JEW to lead us in our fight against JEWS anyway? It makes NO sense at all. Fool me once, shame on you, but these bastards have fooled us so many times that we ought to be ashamed of ourselves for believing for even a fleeting second that we can trust one of them for anything.

Again, I must reiterate, there could be nothing more foolish than allowing a JEW to lead your fight for freedom against JEWS.
    But just to share my experience with Kapner, as I attempted to give him the benefit of the doubt a few years back, he censored me for trying to discuss two topics that he simply could not offer a reasonable rebuttal to:
    1. the fact that Jews are a race. Which counters what is clearly his primary agenda
    and
    2. the Kosher food conspiracy, which he still claims is “just a tax”. He didn’t like the facts I was presenting (in a calm and “diplomatic” manner, of course), so he repeatedly banned me.
    Once you put these bastards on point and call them out on their lies and agenda, they fall back on what Jews know best: censorship. And as we -should- all know by now, censorship is a Jewish necessity.

“Maybe Mexicans can become the new Americans and help revive Christianity”
    – “Brother” Nathanael Kapner
    “In thinking about our new demographics, perhaps today’s Hispanic baby boomers can revive what Whites have thrown away, our Christian heritage.
    – “Brother” Nathanael Kapner

+++

The Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia’s website is here:

Visit the directory page and search for Brother doNate. He shows up as “not found”. LOL

Kapner is NOT affiliated with this Church as he claims.

The Devil himself professes to be a Christian in order to deceive his victims. Satan never appears in true form, lest he be exposed for the evil person he is (John 8:44). Revelation 2:12,13 tells us that Satan dwells in the Church, “And to the angel of the church in Pergamos… where Satan dwelleth.” Satan works relentlessly to CORRUPT the church, the Word of God, and our young people–to kill, steal, and destroy (John 10:10).

Brother doNate claims to be affiliated with the ROCOR. That claim has proven to be false.

Brother doNate has both solicited and accepted doNations from people who he led to believe that he was affiliated with the ROCOR.

Donations to the ROCOR are tax-deductible under IRS rules.

The IRS won’ think this scam is cute and will likely investigate and prosecute.

So why did Kaplan lie about his alleged affiliation with the ROCOR and not just claim to be himself with no fake Church affiliation? Did he do this to bolster his credibility with his intended fraud victims?

It’s hard to say exactly what his intent was but it’s easy to say that he’s a fraud.

12. GM says:

Zimmerman Counter Protestors hold sign….
    IF THE HEAD IS SPLIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT!

13. MJ says:

Sorry, I have to agree with Pat to some extent..
    Inward Commies are always trying to take the focus off themselves.

Why does Kapner attack “Zionist” Christians? Makes no sense. Most people may support Israel with moral support but they are too depressed over what is happening HERE in USSA.

So, they support Israel. Who gives a damn. That’s their opinion. Other than that, most good Christian folks are very patriotic for this country and anyone knows that its the Commie cabal that has been fking this nation up since the 1920’s.

I know my opinion does not matter all that much here–whatever. Any sane person should know not to support the government of Israel because they SUCK. BAD. They cow-tow to the pos in the WH.
    The govt of Israel bombed the Syrians and that was SICKENING.

Any true Christian should weigh the fruits of all people; Jew or non Jew. They should not support Jews OR Christian in name only just because.

Anyway, Kapner calls everything “Zio” and its retarted, it totally takes focus off of COMMIES. They are the problem. “Zionist” Chrisitans are not for homo-sex marriage, feminism, leftist brainwashing, etc. They do tend to be pro war, which is not right at all.

My 2 cents, adios.

HI Sog 😀 Rachel Jeanteeeelll gives you a huge kiss.

14. Cleansweep says:

Fuck the jews and the freemasons.

I want everyone, everyone to participate in buying an advertisement from
    your local newspaper. Doesnt matter which newspaper. A local one.
    An advertisement you can buy for small money.

Everyone do this.

I did.

I advertised Incogman.net on a local newspaper that has a circulation of about
    400 000. Just cost me 10 $.
    This is how the advertisement looked: Incogman.net, Why was Ford targeted, Who ruled in USSR, Why wasnt Germany allowed to be a colonial power, Who was dictator Baruch, Whos debtslaves are nations. Incogman.net

We will win!

15. Snow White says:

Clean Sweep!

16. Snow White says:

Hey~! Nobody cares about Kook Kaplan & as for “tray on” gee whiz!

17. Snow White says:

mj seems kind of new agey.

18. Snow White says:

I notice these “churches” are sitting on a lot of real estate which they are not paying tax on.

19. t bone says:

MJ

I (and many jew wise folks) give a damn about people who unwittingly support israel. Empowering israel only feeds the communist beast. It is the headquarters for the communist objective.

It is a big reason why the jews in the US can manipulate our society. Because of israel, they got us by the short hairs. The jews had control pre-1948, but not like they have now. Circa 1948, the jew media moguls went nuts with anti-Nazi war movies and propaganda. Music began to dramatically change and subversion was imminent.

Then, since the 6-Day-War in 67′, it became exacerbated even more. Think about what happened circa 1967: the 1965 immigration act only 2 years earlier, feminism, Summer of Love/multicult brainwashing, civil rights propaganda, homosexuality, subliminal messaging, smut, the dynamic change in movie content – using ‘Jesus Christ’ as a swear word, etc…

These pivitol dates and changes correlate with israeli policy and events too much to be a coincidence. When one juxtaposes the talmud with the Communist Manifesto, he can easily conclude that it is the exact same ideology. The talmud is the basis for israel. They, and a few shabbos goyim, are already the elites. America is one step from being in the poorhouse, yet israel thrives and still extracts money from US taxpayers – the proletariats.

US wars, multiculturalism, false flags, globalization, etc…

Cui Bono?

The jews, thats who. Communist israel is their haven.

You cant look at israel and jews as two different entities. Its all the same cabal.

“One cannot allow the Jew the same means one would give an honest opponent, for he is no honorable opponent. He will use generosity and nobility only to trap his enemy.” – Goebbels

20. t bone says:

“Israel and the Soviets are ideological allies — both follow the ideas of Karl Marx, so both are communist/socialist. Yet, the Soviets supplied military equipment to the Arabs — Israel’s enemies; and at the same time, the Soviet Union’s enemy, the United States, was arming Israel.

To understand the treachery which Zionist/Bolshevik jewish people are capable and to understand the treachery which took place before and during the 1973 War, I must explain the New York/Moscow/Tel Aviv Triangle. To do so, it is necessary to go back a few years in history.

A heavy migration of jewish people from Russia to America started in 1831. Most of these were communist jewish people. So many of these communist/Bolshevik jewish people settled in New York City that New York has been referred to as ‘Moscow on the Hudson’.”

– J. Bernstein 1985

21. $10 Bagel says:

No where does it say that Br. Nathanael is not part of ROCOR. In fact, a couple years ago I was on a Orthodox website while trying to find out more about him… and they all said he was part of ROCOR.

Br. Nathanael attends services on the East Coast, that is why he is not part of the Western US Diocese.

22. hugo says:

NYC/LA Media says ARE are out numbered. Conservatives can’t win. 61 MILLION mainly white Christian voters came out and voted for the biggest DUD the lying republicans could find.

THEY VOTED AGAINST OBAMA not for Romney THE MEDIA ARE CRAPIN ALL OVER WHITES WITH LIES MORE LIES!! How much more are white people going to take?

My theory is with the biggest WHITE DUD in American history ( Romney) can get 61 million votes, IT WILL ONLY TAKE ONE WHITE WEALTHY MALE TO COME AND GATHER THE CONSERVATIVES AND TAKE BACK THE COUNTRY.

He will have to be extremely wealthy to OVERCOME EVERY NEWS ORGANIZATION/CABLE ETC…WILL ATTACK HIM 24/7

THE MEDIA KNOWS IT….!! AND THEY KNOW WHITES HAVE HAD IT…Every gentile I speak with is against President BO!!! The only whites that vote for him are the TRASH 18-40 that get 3 checks for drugs booze and sex

23. Snow White says:

Nathanial IS a Problem. From the North I do Wish You a very Happy Halloween & ThanksGiving Time.

24. Snow White says:

Hey T Bone! We have some paid off creeps here to deal with. Me…..I won”t take it.

25. Snow White says:

Rocar…the idiot was probably in on Libor….Still another disgraceful disgusting theft .

26. Snow White says:

Yeah! Next up Bro Nat will be seen in the Hamptons with Piss Daddy & Martha.

27. red pill says:

Jews like Kapner and Morris have never told you a lie, they always speak the truth.
    it’s what they don’t say that gives them away, i let ya all figure that one out.
    hint… how to overcome them, it’s also a spiritual battle.

No time to read all the comments, but we’re getting the same crap over here in the sewer that was once England (and will be again).

Poor innocent little TrashCoon, stalked, chased and murdered by evil nasty racist Zimmerkike.

America used to have laws. If the jury said it was self-defence, that would have been the end of it. It used to be “innocent until proven guilty”. Now it’s “guilty even after being proven innocent”.

Zimmerkike is hardly one of us, but it’s pretty obvious to me that this was a straightforward case of self-defence. Someone who had no business being there jumps on someone who was there on legitimate business – even if he is a Peruvian kike – so the one who WAS supposed to be there shoots the one that wasn’t, probably saving his own life in the process. Isn’t that what self-defence is supposed to mean?

All fucking weekend the BBC has been on and on and on about what they choose to call TrashCoon’s “murder” by Zimmerman.

I had to travel on Saturday, and there were niggers everywhere in this formerly White town. Being crippled (“wheelchair disabled” I suppose the “PC” term would be), I wondered whether the local niggers would be looking for an easy target, but apparently not. They don’t (yet) have the numbers here. Give it a few more years and that will change.

Someone asked when this shit is going to stop. The answer to that one is obvious. It will stop when WE stop it.

None of that matters though. The ruling crime family has just shit out another parasitic kikelet (male apparently), so perhaps that will push Zimmerman off the tel-aviv-zions for a week or ten.

Nigger fatigue. Kike fatigue. Parasite fatigue. Queer fatigue. Thank goodness I only get to “enjoy” the “benefits” of tel-aviv-zion wheb I’m visiting friends or I’d never be able to keep my lunch down.

29. ihatekikes says:

snow white what gives? Did i rub you the wrong way? If you dont understand my writing, best you skip it and dont comment on it. Thanks. I dont need to fight with anyone but a kike.

30. Greg says:

“The ‘good’ jew theory is the main reason Gentiles keep shooting themselves in the foot.”

t bone,

The devil does indeed masquerade as an angel of light.

A jew is a jew is a jew.

Lessons must be learned, even if it means, to the extreme. No matter how long it takes.

There are no good jews. None of them are good for the White race….same thing with shitskins.

Searching for ‘needles in haystacks’ that really aren’t there does nothing but keep our race divided and further strengthens the liberal mentality which looks for any good in our racial enemies and any bad in our own race.

This madness must end or the jews will remain masters over our race.

If it ain’t White it ain’t right!

31. Cleansweep says:

European Jews Launch Campaign to Butcher Poland’s Ban on Kosher Slaughter!

Murderous jewish bastards.

Ban kosher slaughter!

32. DTTJ says:

Just for the record, Zimmerman’s father is not jewish. And his mother is Peruvian. So he’s some kind of Mestizo, I guess.

I believe you might be right, DTTJ. I have since read “Zimmerman” can be Jew German or just German. It’s like “Miller” in the US. Considering how he was so castigated by the media, he might not be a chosenite.

34. Cleansweep says:

What is the jewish whispering drive?

The first instinctive answer which the Jew makes to any criticism of his race coming from a non-Jew is that of violence, threatened or inflicted. This statement will be confirmed by hundreds of thousands of citizens of the United States who have heard the evidence with their own ears, seen it with their own eyes.

If the candid investigator of the Jewish Question happens to be in business, the “boycott” is the first answer of which the Jews seem to think. Whether it be a newspaper, or a mercantile establishment, or a hotel, or a dramatic production; or any manufactured article whose maker has adopted the policy that “my goods are for sale, but not my principles” – if there is any manner of business connection with the student of the Jewish Question, the first “answer” is “boycott.”

The technique of this: a “whispering drive” is first begun. Disquieting rumors begin to fly thick and fast. “Watch us get him, is the word that is passed along. Jews in charge of national ticker news services adopt the slogan of “a rumor a day.” All leading news agencies in America are Jew-controlled. Jews in charge of newspapers adopt the policy of “a slurring headline a day.” Jews in charge of the newsboys on the streets (all the street concerns are preempted by Jewish “padrones” who permit only their own boys to sell) give orders to emphasize certain news in their street cries – “a new yell against him every day. ” The whole campaign against the critic of Jewry, whoever he may be, is keyed to the threat, “Watch us get him.”*

“The whispering drive,” “the boycott,” these are the chief Jewish answers. They constitute the bone and the sinew of that state of mind in non-Jews which is known as “the fear of the Jews.”

From Henry Fords book
    The International Jew, The Worlds Foremost Problem

35. $10 Bagel says:

Zimmerman’s father is a retired Florida SUPREME Court Justice.

Now tell me again that he isn’t a jew?

36. $10 Bagel says:

Of course Zimmerman CAN be German. But like ALL German names that jews have stolen, the Germans have stopped using them. The majority of Zimmermans today in America got their name from jewish ancestors.

The jews on the internet have been going out of their way to outwardly distance themselves from Zimmerman by saying he is not jewish, yet they were aiding him behind the scenes through his whole court ordeal.

Then in typical jewish fashion, they played both sides by rallying around Travon Martin to create racial tensions.

Stop buying into it!

Thanks for the clarification, DTTJ. We need to be as accurate as possible, if only because our enemies will use any slight inaccuracies to discredit the entire message.

I agree that there are no good jews, Greg, despite what I’m about to say. I actually know some genuinely good jews, born of jew mothers and brought up Christian, with no knowledge whatsoever of what it is to be a jew, but they still don’t think like White People. These few are a good imitation, but they’re still a different species to White Humanity.

The “good jew” argument is used to disarm us, but jewishness is genetic. They don’t have to be brought up jewish to act like jews. It’s in them, and it will be in their offspring as well.

As Edgar J Steele says in his book “Defensive Racism” in connection with educated, civilised blacks, “I know you won’t steal my hubcaps, but your grandchildren will”. He’s right, and the same applies to jews.

A few (very few) jews do live like decent Human Beings, and some blacks are among the nicest people one could meet, but these are the exceptions, and they still carry their racial genes, so even the few genuinely “good” blacks and jews will revert to type in a generation or two.

It’s like the true meaning of the story of the “good Samaritan”, one good one among a tribe of scum.

Some blacks do qualify as people, and there are even a few jews this can be applied to, but these are nothing but temporary abberations.

We’re in a war for our survival as a species, so we can’t afford to differentiate just because a few of the enemy may not be as bad as the majority. It’s us or them, and we can’t afford to be blinded to the truth by the odd exception.

A jew, however good, can only produce more jews, and a decent black person will produce niggers.

Some Irishmen don’t drink, but that shouldn’t detract from the fact that the majority like a drop of the hard stuff.

I’ve actually got a lot of respect for “the Irish” in general, though not every Irishman is perfect, but it’s the same argument. Generalisations are based on fact, and the facts are only reinforced, not nullified, by the few exceptions.

We can’t afford to spare “the jews” just because there may be a few decent ones among them, because these “good” (actually less bad would be a better description) jews will produce more jews, and these will revert to type as agents of the devil.

Similarly we can’t afford to mix with blacks and muds just because there may be a few decent ones among them. Civilised blacks will still produce niglets, which will grow into White-hating niggers.

Give me a gun, a nigger and a kike, and I won’t hesitate. As individuals, they MAY (or may not) be “good” (or less bad) examples of their species, but I’d take the kike out first, and then the nigger. We’re in a war, and we’ve got too much to lose, so there are NO good jews or good blacks or muds. They’re ALL “the enemy” and if we don’t neutralise them, it’s goodbye White Race, goodbye cicilisation.

If it ain’t White it ain’t right!

This wouldn’t be happing if White People had a country of our own.

Anti “racist” is code for Anti-White.

I’m a racist and a White supremacist, so what else can they call me? Accept the enemy’s labels with pride.

Niggers and muds don’t belong in our countries. Send them back where they came from. If they want the benefits of civilisation, let them start by civilising their own countries. If that’s too much work for them after we’ve shown them how it’s done, let them go on living in mud huts and eating each other. It’s not our problem. We don’t owe them anything.

We DO owe the jews something though, LEAD, lots of it. They ARE of the devil in that they oppose everything that’s good and natural. They want to destroy not only the creative White Race, but ALL life. They are the enemy of life, and where they came from is very hot, like the lead that will send them back there.

This is how you know it’s time to retire. Either that or raachel jeantel got her first job, which she promptly fucked up.

Today in History

Today is Saturday, Aug. 3, the 215th day of 2013. There are 150 days left in the year.

August 3, 1863

the first thoroughbred horse races took place at the Saratoga Race Course in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.

1492

Christopher Columbus set sail from Palos, Spain, on a voyage that took him to the present-day Americas.

1807

former Vice President Aaron Burr went on trial before a federal court in Richmond, Va., charged with treason. (He was acquitted less than a month later.)

1914

Germany declared war on France at the onset of World War I.

1936

Jesse Owens of the United States won the first of his four gold medals at the Berlin Olympics as he took the 100-meter sprint

The next time we ever heard from Jessie was outside the duke lacrosse field, where he tripped over his lips and sued the school for damages.

39. t bone says:

Barney

That is an interesting point you just made. Nice conclusion.

When I personally looked at the “good” jew/shitskin theory, I made some observations:

Would these “good” jews still be good in a society without any judaic influence?

Could it be that our judgement is skewed and we cant gauge properly what a “good” jew even is?

The “good” jew can seemingly assimilate as long as there is a talmudic backdrop present. They thrive in partially wrecked nations.

The “good” jew is in its element to begin with.

Hand them a shovel and watch them whine. Tell them not to have intimate affairs with Whites and hear them croon “anti-semite”. Tell them that the holocaust didnt happen and watch them scurry off to Abe Hoaxman.

And one must ask oneself:

What line of money extraction are they in to begin with?

Same logic applies to the shitskin.

40. summerled says:

Save the Hollow Points for the Snitches

We have fallen into the police state trap, the killer of civilization, down the slippery slope we go into a surveillance state, a climate of fear is developing, no one knows who’s on which side, every one is suspicious of one another. Who’s the DHS Zionist mole in your neighborhood? America, by any measure, is no longer civilized, it has become a high tech surveillance nightmare and getting worse by the day.

Great News Everybody!! Rachel jeantel says after she graduates college she wants to go on and be an airpane pilot. Thank GOD I’ll be dead before that ever happens but due to assfirmative action shit thank GOD I live out in the middle of nowhere where the chances are 1 in a trillion that a stupid nigger could crash an airpane in to my house.

42. Jimmy says:

Yeah T Bone, I picked up on that line by MJ; supporting Israel is a big deal indeed.
    Any Christian so brainwashed and stupefied that they are supporting Israel needs a solid tongue lashing and a dose of truth. Another Jew in the wood pile?

Pat I like your comment about different levels of deceivers I have long held this theory the No 1 dumbos are most likely tv watchers who believe the news, about No4 Alex Jones and his tripe.
    The mid to high level deceivers I would say were like William Cooper, his famous “It’s not thaa Jeewws maan” Henry Makow pretending to be a Christian as well is NOT a Christian, always talks of the zionists and then the “good Jews”.
    William Guy Carr an author wrote books like “Satan prince of this world” he bashed Masons fine and then trashes the translator of the Protocols Victor Marsden as crazy and he gives credence to the lies of the holocaust, high level deceiver.

Another HLD Marcus Eli Ravage and his book “a case against Jews” he was also the biographers of the Rothschild, a clever rascal who claims Jews invented Christianity to ruin whites, now if they did and he is a well connected Jew and shrewd do you think he would write a book letting the cat out of the bag? The Jews love it when Christians abandon their faith.

I have never attacked Bro Nat but he has given me cause to worry, he bans all my comments on Christian Identity movement and it’s leaders, strange for a guy who claims to love Jesus and wants a Godly government?
    He has also stated the Jews have changed the racial make up of America for ever almost as if to say well that’s the way it is now too bad, whites can’t do anything about it.
    His support of that dirt bag moron, and Jew mason puppet Putin of Russia is worrying as well. Putin is a thug and a scum bag, false opposition to the west but Bro Nat gushes for him, why?

On the other hand Bro Nat is dishing up some solid shit on the Jews.
    He is creating awareness which is good I don’t have a problem with that, but you can sense he is jockying for leadership, want’s to lead the charge, I don’t think that it’s wise for us white Christians to look to him for leadership.
    I for myself treat the guy with respect and appreciate his work, the truth about him will suface whether good or bad.

You will find those one in million Jews who will come forward and speak the truth let’s not discourage that, it is one of our most useful tools in awakening whites to point to a Jew and say “see the Jews themselves are confessing”
    Remember Benjamin Freedman and what a gem he was, the Jews used to spit on him on the streets of New York.

Do not forget we have a shit load of white traitors in the form of Freemason scum who are not born Jews, but happily do the Jews work for their 30 pieces of silver.
    Well said Cleansweep, Freemasons are scum and filth, waste of their white skins, they are true whores and strumpets of the Jews.

43. GTRman says:

black man fucks piers morgan re trayvon

44. GTRman says:

herbie-vore! turtle whacks! etc

Man admits having sex with 1,000 cars
    A man who claims to have had sex with 1,000 cars has defended his “romantic” feelings towards vehicles.

45. Snow White says:

We also have a # of really stupid whites.

See thats another same difference between us Americans and you British men. We don’t brag about having sex with a thousand cars. The tailpipes look like jeantel. WE brag about fucking 1000 WOMEN in a our cars. Big cars with big back seats and suck up all the gasoline and oil left in the world. There was one tough girl once I wanted to fuck real bad and she refused me 100 times while putting my hand on her sweet spot. That movie sucked.

Back in those days going to a drive in movie only cost 3 dollars per person unless you had a bunch of niggers or spics hiding in the trunk. Then it still only cost 3 bucks I was more concerned about getting my hand down this young ladies pants and maybe kissing a boobie. She was pretty much concerned about the same thing also. When we unwrapped and the security guy knocked on the window because it was all steemed up and said the double feature is over time to go now I said that was one definte good movie. Tell me what it was again so I can recommend it to my friend.

48. Eric says:

kapner is a FRAUD…

The Clergy’s Charge

By David Abel
    Globe Staff
    12/27/2002

BROOKLINE — When he first showed up a few months ago, the bearded man in the bright Sephardic yarmulke stood out from the synagogue’s other congregants. For one thing, he carried a crucifix. During services, he constantly walked in and out of the sanctuary. And after the rabbi’s sermons, the former salesman would clap – a no-no in any temple.

At Young Israel of Brookline, the first impulse of most congregants was to help Milton Kapner, a 52-year-old fellow Jew who had been living in his green Buick since the summer. The rabbi welcomed him to services, answered his questions in classes, and bought him a membership to a health spa so he could shower. Others offered him clothes or took him out for dinners at nice restaurants. One woman even gave him a place to stay for the night.

Approached recently at the McDonald’s on Harvard Street, where he often cajoles people to buy him a free meal, Kapner refused to speak. In a previous phone interview, he complained:

“I’ve been excommunicated. It’s the worst thing that can happen to a jEW.”
    ——————————————————————————————————

So, good ol milton er bro nat and his rabbi put there devious minds to work..

And walla, we have a jew CLOWN masquerading as Russian Orthodox Priest wielding a
    Crucifix like a sword..& Collecting doNATions from tha gullible..

BTW, I am Russian Orthodox and would NEVER accept that fucking COCKROACH!!

49. Jimmy says:

I think there are more than a few of us using proxies because moooosaaasd has blocked our IPs; when embedded videos are posted we can’t see em, it’s just a black block, maybe if we type out the titles on top we can look them up on Youtube ourselves.
    Perhaps something like this.

Title.
    (An Attack on Identity Exposed – Charles A. Weisman)

50. Eric says:

Jimmy, try clicking full screen..

51. Eric says:

Same problem.Had sound but no vision..

52. Israhell on Earth says:

Brother (do?)Nate a fraud!? Wow, that’s hard to accept; i really like his videos.
    For newjacks like me, who need comprehensible stuff, he was kinda perfect.

Now i can literally see him blow the donated money on fancy sportscars, mansions, whores and dope, maybe the eternal jew is strong in this one. lol

But that’s not all that bothers me; i have a spy programm on my computer that completely fucks it up, and one of my favourite english sites, “godlikeproductions”, blocked me for linking an article here.(I’m not sure if that’s the real reason, i linked the site before on german sites, but they were PC. I was never a member of GLP)

But that’s ok, i don’t effin care who spys on me; the bashing will never end you truth-hating jews!

53. Jimmy says:

Thanks for the tip Eric, but it still won’t work, no worries though.

Regarding that article by David Abel , it is a Jewish name, and it sounds like he was close to the Jewish community, if Kapner is a complete fraud (a Jew in disguise) why would a Jew be trashing him?

I remember reading Kapners account of how he “changed” he says he was at first a Christian and thought he could keep his Jewishness and that the two were not at odds.
    He met very fierce resistance and hostility from Jews for his pro Jesus stance, in Israel he was treated badly by Jews and the truth gradually dawned on him.

To me it makes sense, it had to have been a process of change step by step until he could see no way of being a Jew and a Chrisitian.
    If he had said he woke up one morining and was a Christian hated Jewish zionist plans and wanted out, then I would be suspicious.

Some of the stuff Kapner is putting out is far too close to the bone for Jewish comfort it is hard hitting. He bashes Obama as a Jew puppet, do Jews really want that kind of stuff out there? I don’t think so.

Even so I don’t think we should look to him for leadership in any way (you never know) I tip my hat to him and let him carry on his work in peace.

Some more encouraging news today. Rachel Jeantels college counselor suggested she think about a career other than being an airpane pilot. They don’t make cockpits big enough to fit her for one thing. Could you imagine being a passenger on a 747 and see Rachel jeantel come through the door? I’d say the odds of this thing ever getting off the ground just dropped below 50/50. And I know we won’t make it all the way to vegas. Newtons laws of gravity are going to win out this time.

Brother Nathanael, formerly Milton, Kapner, tells a lot of truth about the kikenvermin, but he can never become a non-jew any more than a cow can become a non-cow – – – unless it’s a steak, that is. 😉

Israel Shamir tells some truth about the jew, as do Roy Tov and others.

Henry Makow seems to be slowly coming round to our way of thinking, though he still insists the holy hoax actually happened.

We should welcome anti-jew speech from jews because it gives the message some legitimacy in the minds of the sheeple.

Having a jew as a leader though? Not f***ing likely! Even the few genuinely good jews will give birth to demon-seed jews, and a jew will always revert to type, hating everything and everyone, especially whatever the word “God” means to them. They ARE of their father the devil, and always will be.

Alex Jones names anyone BUT the jew, and is said to be married to a jewess.

David Icke pretends to believe we’re all one “family”, black, White, brown, green, even the hook-nosed ones.

These are just a few of innumerable “truthers” who must remain “suspect”, but we can’t deny that they do SOME good in alerting those who are stirring in their sleep to the fact that “something isn’t right”, providing an incentive to research further.

If everyone tells us “nothing to see here, go back to sleep”, the majority won’t think to question it, but when they start to see others mentioning their own concerns and pointing out WHAT isn’t right, they start to realise it’s not just them, that others can see it too, and that can lead to various levels of truth.

In my own case, I knew things weren’t right, and I’d even tried to do something about some of it before inevitably hitting the brick wall of public indifference, but I was blind to so much. For example, I thought niggers and muds were “just like us” until I made the mistake of (voluntarily) living among them.

(Unlike some here, I was in my twenties before I even saw a nigger.)

David Icke was my “gateway” to the truth. I went to his site looking for entertainment, probably to laugh at the ludicrous things he was said to believe, but instead I found unmistakable truth, some there and some on other sites he linked to.

Twenty or thirty years ago, I was genuinely shocked to discover that a neighbour didn’t believe six jews were gassed by those nasty Nazis. How could anyone doubt what I believed was “proven historical fact”?

I don’t believe David Icke would have told the truth about that non-event. Probably he wouldn’t dare. The links he provided did ultimately lead to indisputable facts though, and now I can see the physical impossibility of such a thing.

My point is that even half-truths can start the process that leads to full awareness. If I hadn’t read in a magazine that David Icke said the ruling crime family were lizards (very easy to believe), I may never have visited his site, which started my own process of awakening to the realities of race and of the devil’s gargoyles (jews).

We can never fully trust these “suspects”, but neither should we attempt to shut them up while the majority of our race is snoring in blissful ignorance of what is being planned for us all. I wouldn’t trust Alex Jones as far as I could throw him, but he’s getting his message out, and it contains enough truth to start some of our people on the way to full awareness.

Can we trust Alex Jones, Brother Nathanael, David Icke and others? Certainly not! They’re doing some good though, and long may they continue to do so.

56. Snow White says:

“David Icke is/was a paid off dick…wake up. & I certainly do not will not hear still another bs chorus of duh duh doo da..drumroll..”every bodies bootiful (bs) in der own way. (fvk off) DOPE

57. Snow White says:

Can we trust “alecs jones” HuH? The guys married?harried to a jew & the daddy in law is a night of malta. What an asshole!

58. Brian says:

Truth Militia Radio This Sunday Night: Special Time 6pm est…
    (5 hour show!)
    Please tune in!

59. mwaura says:

There were some deep Masonic/military and intel elements in the Trayon shooting.

“shooting certain elements of the case have remained underwater, hidden from view totally overlooked in the cacophony of anger,disbelief and expert judicial analysis.”

IMO,this should be looked at much closer.

60. Brian says:

White Child Gets Bullied By Negro “Sisters”

61. Brian says:

I helped set this show up. Check it out:
    The Chad Factor with Tom Metzger:

62. That snap of Jenteal reminds me of the picture on the back of Alice Cooper’s Muscle of Love album that depicts Cooper and band lying bruised and bloodied on the ground after having the snot kicked out of them by a gorilla in drag.

63. Cannibal Rabbi says:

The jew was never going to jail.
    He was a “white”latino.
    The blame had already been assigned to whites.
    The rest was glided over, airbrushed, to the point where even white folk buy the narrative that the fat tool was white!
    A German name? Hahahaha
    A white?
    Kikes are niggers with a paint job who masquerade behind pseudonyms.
    Niggers and wogs are the jews golem.