George Zimmerman ACQUITTED!

George Zimmerman Trial

George Zimmerman has been ACQUITTED! The jury just came back with a “not guilty” verdict.

Let me first state for the record: If I was Zimmerman, I would’ve plugged the little punk, too. I might even have emptied my clip into him, finishing up with a flourish by hocking up and spitting a huge nasty lugie right in his punk simian face. But that’s just me.

Am I happy Zimmerman walked? Damn straight skippy.

The very competent defense for Zimmerman showed a computer-generated video of the events that night during the defense summation; merely allowing the jury to see that upset the multicult protectors of black criminality, because it showed Trayvon immediately resorting to violence and punching Zimmerman. That’s true black behavior for you. I would’ve pulled out my piece right then and there.

Are the blacks rioting now? Stay tuned!

Now the liberal media is going on about how poor black males are always getting “profiled” for being hoodie-wearing criminals. Uh, folks, that’s reality! They are indeed punk thugs.

Why are the blacks getting so bunged up over this? Because of all the race hucksters they have out there in the White-hating, Jew-owned, liberal media. Zimmerman is actually half Peruvian — a part Mestizo, not pure White. And blacks shoot each other all the time over chicken bones, to say nothing about them beating and killing innocent Whites every GD day that you never hear JACK about.

Black males do commit insane, violent crime day-in, day-out all across America. The national news media censors it all the damn time. Even the local channels try to obfuscate it whenever possible. Media people go off to paid seminars to learn the best ways of doing this. The only reason most of us White people are now learning how truly bad things are with this race, is because of the Internet (besides common sense).

Get real, America. Until we have the guts to call “a spade, a spade,” the spoiled blacks will continue to act in the way they do.

Pay close attention for the next 24 to 48 hours. Blacks may well go haywire, not only in Florida, but in your neck of the woods. That’s the way it is when it comes to this crazed, militant black race.

This entry was posted in Jewish Supremacy and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

235 Responses to George Zimmerman ACQUITTED!

1. summerled says:

What Americans do not see

The Jewish commissar is the elephant in the room of world politics. It is the undeniable fact that no one dares mention. To admit the existence of the Jewish commissar is to raise the uncomfortable possibility that Hitler was right. That is to invert the axis of world politics. It is to say that we fought the wrong people in World War Two and assisted the wrong power to victory. – See more at: http://therebel.org/braveheart/665983-what-americans-do-not-see#sthash.QiMCENE6.dpuf

2. MIKEY says:

JEWS STEP UP ATTACKS ON WHITES ALL OVER UNITED STATES USING OBAMA’S BLACK RACISTS- JEWS UNABLE TO EDIT VIDEO AT ABC NBC FOX CNN CBS NPR PBS, BECAUSE OBAMA’S PEOPLE POST THEM DIRECT
    A

3. Jimmy says:

I was pondering how is it possible that our white nation has been so stupefied and brainwashed to the extent that some whites will stand up and fight against their own people, blood race of fellow whites.
    Well, I suppose some people are just of poor character who like water will always follow the path of least resistance; if the nice man on TV tells them they must accept other races, half breeds and mongrelised peoples as their own and if they don’t they are evil hateful people who are going to be hunted and prosecuted by the police state, they will just go with the flow.

What about those otherwise normal people who have been programmed to self destruct as a race how did it happen? The forefathers of these White people took it for granted they were White Christian people who should remain separate from black, brown or mongrelised peoples. A person of mixed black/white heritage was a known as a mulatto.

No self respecting white lady or gentleman from a decent White Christian family would have married such a person or have offspring with them. If they did the community would regard them and their offspring as another race. They would be seen as damaged white people for whom the doors to the white community had closed on their successive generations.
    Just like their tainted DNA was forever damaged having been entwined with the inferior black non Adamic races. You cannot remove bad non human DNA from tainted White blood lines.

Perhaps those white ladies known as “coal burners” who like bestow their favours upon the beast black races should stop for a moment to think about their offspring. Do you know, you white ladies who lie down with a beast you are destroying your race and committing genocide against your people?

The Jews achieved this spectacular destruction of the white people with non detectable mind programming, they did it by the principle of gradualism. The use of the stepping stones principle and building on the last success or established opinion in the minds of the white peoples.

Think briefly of the black liberation movement from where it started to where we are today.
    First “oh free the poor slaves” then “oh give the poor ex slaves voting rights” then “oh give the poor black children an education in white schools” then “ oh let poor blacks ride on our public transport” then “oh let poor blacks live in white neighbourhoods” then eventually they attack whites with
    “oh why are there so many whites in this company, we need more blacks fire whites”
    “ oh why are white woman not dating blacks, oh they are racist lets shame them as bigots”
    And today a black (Jew controlled) man rules over white Americans.
    Get the picture ? As the Chinese philosopher said “the journey of a thousand miles begins with one step”

Another important principle was carrying the mind programming down through successive generations of Whites. In doing so the influence of the previous generation is diminished and the danger of fathers and grandfathers raising the alarm is reduced because they would themselves have been subjected to a process of dumbing down, brainwashing.
    Seeing their children take on a slightly more “liberal” attitude as they have been programmed would be seen like a natural thing.
    The Jews discuss these principles in the Synagogues and young Jews are trained in how to carry on the plan of white destruction to effect their enslavement of the world. The Jews are not known as the “eternal Jews” for nothing.

Another important principle is the complete blanket effect of their conspiracy and mind programming. Every single facet of our existence in the western White world is tainted with the Jewish desire to mold our thinking according to their plans.
    This is a vast and complex process covering many subjects and angles, I will just briefly name the areas where the Jews control and dictate the agenda what the Whites must hear and accept.
    Bear in mind if you see no Jews directing these activities where you live you can be sure a Freemason shabbos goy is taking care of Jew business.

Education, libraries, community life, city/town councils, book publishing, newspapers, radio, now very important television stations, talk shows, Hollywood film productions, Psychology, psychiatry.

The Churches were infiltrated by Freemasons for the Jews, they ensure the Israel truth message is never preached and race mixing is encouraged. The preaching of the gospel to black races is a Jew created abomination, Jesus came for the white true Israel peoples (Whites).

These attacks on whites are very subtle and because of their nature are difficult to detect because they are stretched over generations.
    Our Pat on Incog is the one person I can think who regularly focuses on the mind control techniques of the Jews and Incog man himself I know is well aware of the mind fuck operations and constant psychological warfare that is being waged against us White Christian people.

Now I constantly refer to White Christian nation and this is key, one of the biggest scores the Jews have made against us is to deny us our Race/religion, and that is Christian Identity.
    We let the Jews and their Freemason whores dictate to us we may not preach Christianity in our schools, we let the Jewish communist filth brainwash us into believing that we cannot have Christianity in our government. A secular state the Jews demanded, our white Christian lemmings never suspected the Christian principles in government were what was stopping the Jews from enslaving us completely.
    When we allowed the above things to happen we gave away our white Christian Identity that our forefathers had prospered under for generations and hundreds if not thousands of years, with that failure we opened the door to our pending destruction.

If we can lead our people back to White Christian Identity, as in create the religion platform of Christianity for our laws and the White race of our people with Jesus as our Lord and master. Protecting us from the sorcery of the Jewish black magic. We will defeat the Jews.
    This is not the first time Whites have been enslaved and crushed, when we cry out to our God the Lord he is not slow to help White true Israel the Adamic people, his special people, but we need repentance and change of heart.
    Don’t forget the last time in history that Whites scored a big victory against the evil people the Jewish bankers of England was when White Americans defeated (Jewish) British rule in America.

“NO KING BUT JESUS” The patriots cried as they battled the British and gained freedom and independence, it can be done again.

4. t bone says:

Shitskin Adventures in the Supermarket – Season 2 – Part 1

Ch.1 – Combing the aisles:

It was a relatively quiet shopping experience until I saw a big, fat, Oprah Winfrey-looking sheboon in the distance, rapidly approaching me with her squeaky shopping cart. She was in a brown print summer dress, wearing gold jewelry, lots of make-up and wearing an obvious, short, Cleopatra style wig.

As she passed me, she let out a big yawn. UGGGGHHH! Let me tell you; it was the worst stink I have ever smelled – like death and negro feces mixed together on top of a pile of rotting shellfish. She heard me gag. I just couldn’t help it.

She stared at me for a minute, like she was thinking about what brand of ‘uppity’ she’d like to open up on me. But then, she just walked away. Perhaps, she considered how embarrassing it could turn out, should her ‘uppity’ backfire and it becomes known to other shoppers that she has the most stank breath, north of meh-hee-co.

Ch.2 – Checkout time:

I had a few items that I tried to budget for around 20 bucks. It was a ’10 items or less’ line.

The wetback woman in front of me must have had around 30 items. She had some kind of voucher where the male cashier had to feed it thru a machine for each friggin’ item! This woman did not look poor, either. She was a fatty, wore nice clothes and was wearing several pieces of gold jewelry.

I began to stare at the voucher – then, stare at the wetback – then, the voucher – then, the wetback, etc…(I’ve done this type of thing before). She noticed me staring and it looked like she was ready to say something. She never did but I was well-prepared on how I would handle it.

So, she leaves, and now, it’s my turn to get a few scraps of food for 20 bucks – cash. The guy behind me was some sort of shitskin, as well. I dont know if he was on welfare, but he looked very uncomfortable when I began speaking with the cashier (I just couldn’t contain myself).

I played dumb when I asked the cashier, “What was that thing that you kept feeding thru the machine for every single item?”

Cashier: It’s a WIC check or something.

Me: So, you mean all that food she bought was free?

Cashier: Well, you gotta pay a little something to get in the WIC program, so it’s not really free.

Me: That doesn’t make sense. I thought people are supposed to get free food because they supposedly cant afford it.

Cashier: Yeah, well, that too. They pay a little up front and then, get greatly reduced prices.

(He wasnt really being clear. At this point, he began to jumble his words as if he was getting nervous. I think he was trying to be PC by mixing in a little BS with his answers. BTW – I was being as nice as possible.)

Me: I’m paying cash and I cant get nearly the amount of food that she got. I’m budgeted for only 20 dollars today. What do they call us again?…the ‘working poor’?

Cashier: (fake giggle)

The shitskin who was behind me looked very, very uncomfortable, at this point. As I was leaving, I saw him pass something to the cashier and very quietly relay a number to him (not a phone number). I think he was using a welfare voucher, as well. And he also had at least 20 items in the 10 item line.

Ch.3 – The Aftermath:

When I got home, one of my friends called. I told him about my little ‘adventure’. My friend told me that the wetback woman could have told me to ‘mind my own business’.

I told my friend that I was minding my business. I pay taxes that get funneled into those WIC programs, hence it is my business to see who is spending it and, on what.

In fact, it’s more my business than it is of the shitskin who is exploiting the system.

Yeah, I made a bit of a stink in the supermarket. It was the least I could do in retaliation to the lingering stink that that sheboon left when she walked passed me and yawned in my face. Everytime I go shopping, I have at least one new shitskin story to tell. Shitskins are just so ubiquitous.

Final thoughts:

Obama not only opened the borders, he sweetened the pot by making it a free-for-all for all non-Whites. This free money will only attract more shitskins.

And we dont even get a “Thank You”.

5. Jimmy says:

TBone, blacks are truly appalling beasts, they lack all true human qualities, mindless apes who are inflicted on us by the Jewish hierarchy.
    Pity the poor whites too stupid to see that blacks are worthless, at one time they could be used in the fields and kept like other beasts of burden but today they are just a pest, problem animal.

6. norseman says:

here we have a fair trial ,the right of all americans but still all the white liberals say the system failed,
    quit betraying your own race !
    you have to remember something, all blacks hate white people!

7. Ras says:

Jimmy, even the hoodwinked semmi liberal whites are now starting to see the press is lieing and are starting to realize we are been takin for a ride. 80% + thinks his dead.

With the Bible truth youve got, I can see God reveals a lot of truths to you.

Search first for the heavenly and the rest shall be given ya to.

8. Jimmy says:

Thank you for your kind words Ras.

Proverbs 1:7
    “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge”

I see they are hardly mentioning Mandela in the SA press today, almost as if they know the truth and don’t want to be seen as liars. heh heh.

I hope it will all be okay for the white Christian people of South Africa in the months to come Strength to you all and may our Lord help and guide the white Christians through all that may come.

9. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Ha! I’m so glad that little nigger thug is dead!

10. Brian says:

Truth Militia Radio This Sunday Night: Special Time 6pm est…
    (5 hour show!)
    Please tune in!

11. Ojr says:

they should have hung the jew to kill 2 birds with 1 stone

12. mwaura says:

There are deep Masonic/intel and military elements overlooked.

“shooting certain elements of the case have remained underwater, hidden from view totally overlooked in the cacophony of anger,disbelief and expert judicial analysis. ”

13. Brian says:

White Child Gets Bullied By Negro “Sisters”

14. Brian says:

I helped set this show up. Check it out:
    The Chad Factor with Tom Metzger:

15. idk no says:

Trevon martin deserves justice that is very rude of you idc what he done to yall cuz yall started that stuff so why don’t we have everyone justice not just blacks (Obama sons yall say) and not just white justice!

GTFO, you dumbass negro.

Trayvon Martin had it coming. The punk just didn’t know Zimmerman was armed. I bet he was surprised as hell when Zimmerman blasted him right in the gut!

You will be seeing some serious “white justice” soon enough!

As long as we are discussing obammas kids and could have been my travon martin kid how about this one. Gee another taxpayer funded study to find out if he has a fucked up brain. Pay ME money I will tell you for 20 bucks. Yep. It’s a nigger. No autopsy needed.
    —————————————————————————–

I know that obammas son is still alive but here’s another heartwarming story from the “hood” public housing project. An 18 year old sheboon killed a 14 year old sheboon for disrespecting the 18 year old sheboons fambly. So the good news if there is any? 18 year old sheboon will have a harder time pro-creating niglets inside the jail and we can test the guards for paternity. And the 14 year old dead sheboon? Well the first sheboon saved us 20 million dollars worth of welfare and ebt cards and public housing and Medicaid and free sailfones on that one also. Still a lose-lose situation with niggers but I’ll call this one a tie. It’s the best that we civilized human white working taxpayers could hope for outcome.
    ————————————————————————————-

WTF was that nigger even saying ?