OK, So INCOG MAN Made a Mistake

INCOG WRONG PIX

You’re still a worthless, stinking race.

Yeah, I did this.

Yeah, I did this.

I just wanted to state for the record that I made a mistake with the Sanford Negro mob attack on a White pregnant woman. Turns out she was really some worthless, trouble-making black chick (like I care). Looks like the whole case was simply one bunch of nutty, violent black neighbors attacking a family of nutty, black criminals living on the same street and the whole altercation taking up valuable police and court time.

Ah, the wondrous joys of our new multicult America!

Somewhere on the Internet, somebody put up a shot of a White woman and said it was Ashley Flournoy and so I went with it.* Folks, I often get immediately pissed with what the filthy stinking blacks do to us White people and fly off the handle with Photoshop over it. Excuuuuse me!

Over on Council of Conservative Citizens they put up my artwork with the word “false” over-printed across the image. Yep, that was my stuff (above right). Someone did come here and comment, saying I had it wrong. I should have dealt with it right then and there by deleting the Photoshop montage I did and my angry rant, too. But nooooooh, I had to take the Jew way out and let the BS stand. My bad.

I try not to lie here at all. I really don’t have to with the sheer amount of Jew, Negro, Mestizo and Faggot BS giving me more than enough real, factual material to talk about without having to resort to fabrication, like the Jews do about us White people 24/7.

Trust me: It’s not easy doing up this site when you’re just one guy. I don’t have a whole lot of time to check everything out like I should. Especially when the Jews constantly work to bring my site down all the time. I don’t tell you half the BS I have to go through sometimes keeping this Internet ship afloat.

I try to check things when I got some doubts, but hell, with all these black animals going crazy everywhere, and attacking innocent White people on the streets, it’s hard not going off half-cocked once in a while.

I’m not a bad guy. Dogs and bow-legged women like me. So what if the sorry blacks and devious Jews hate my ass?

* In my defense, the media often censors the victim’s race if it’s a White person. It’s a bit of a guessing game, sometimes.

This entry was posted in Rants and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

197 Responses to OK, So INCOG MAN Made a Mistake

As an old Irish-American I take offense to the stereotyping of an old fat Irish cop watching over the bikes. Buuuut…. give it two weeks and then put a real cop there and the niggers will get the shit scared out of them.

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – The burly officer watching over the bike racks at a Boston-area transportation hub is a real stiff.

As part of an effort to cut crime at the Alewife MBTA subway and bus station in Cambridge, transit police placed a cardboard cutout of a police officer in the bicycle cage. Hundreds of people use the racks daily.

Deputy Chief Robert Lenehan says the fake cop, along with video cameras and a new lock, has cut bike thefts by 67 percent.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/06/cardboard-cutout-police-officers-being-used-to-cut-crime-at-mass-transportation/?test=latestnews#ixzz2bCM9JPXN

That cardboard cop has a big fat head and a teeny little hat. Now I take offense with that shit and plan on complaining to my wife about it.

3. dc says:

hey prt,
    I’d like to bury the hatchet.
    I’m really interested in your sources for your comments on freemasons, grateful if you would share.

DC. I didn’t even know we were arguing about something. Remember I drink a lot and usually have to come back the next day to check my comments to make sure I didn’t say anything that will have the SWAT team kicking in my door. Any way that particular freemason George Washington was from history.com pick a day in this case August 4 I think it was. Freemasonry is a deep dark subject to go in to. Lots of stuff out there every time I actually talk to a freemason who admits to being a freemason other than the sticker on the back of their car or license plate and ask them what they do they don’t even know.

THE FREEMASONS by Jasper Ridley. I first got it from a library but it was so good I bought my own copy. It is like reading history itself since freemasons were always there in important capacities. English history. French history. Napolean. And of course throughout American history. page 239 the japs hated jews and freemasons. We know what happened to them after the jew oppenheimer and the freemason general groves developed the big bomb.

6. Hoff says:

Didn’t read it. Useful?

THE JEWS, THE MASONS AND THE FRENCH REVOLUTION

Written by Vladimir Moss

7. Hoff says:

WORLD’S MASONIC REGISTER: CONTAINING! THE NAME, NUMBER, LOCATION, AND TIME OP MEETING OP EVERY MASONIC LODGE IN THE WOULD, SO FAR AS KNOWN;

8. All-Eyes & Not-Sees says:

Some positive news …

Swiss introduce apartheid-like restrictions: Local authorities ban asylum seekers from public places – Refugees prohibited from ‘loitering’ in playgrounds or visiting swimming pools and libraries

9. According to the news report linked below, the victim(s) were White…

Key word: “Black mob attacks-beats pregnant White female”

Link (to video)

Direct (to download video)

This belongs here on this mistake thread.

For over 20 years I thought this was my ex- coworkers wife that did this and was told so by numerous people but after reading the “whole” story in the link the name isn’t right.
    Either the news story is wrong or a bunch of people-including me- have been wrong.

Anyway, I wouldn’t want anyone here to think i’m spreading BS but the fact remains , a crazy bitch burned her babies alive.

11. Brian says:

White Child Gets Bullied By Negro “Sisters”

12. Brian says:

I helped set this show up. Check it out:
    The Chad Factor with Tom Metzger: