Go Ahead — CLOSE THE GD GOVERNMENT!

PELOSI ZIO FACELIFT

I’VE HAD IT WITH THESE TRAITOROUS DC ELITES AND ISRAEL ASS-KISSERS!

REAL AMERICA DOESN’T WANT “OBAMA CARE!” This is all part and parcel of JEWCONGO socialism — plain and simple. The filthy, worthless PARASITES want even more benefits and freebies at the expense of taxpaying citizens — mostly us hard-working Whites. Plus, the Jew Banker/Capitalist class, lefty, commie Jews and braindead idiot White libtards want another perk for Third Worlders flooding our lands, further turning us White people into a spat-upon minority — so they can spit on us even more.

I SAY IT’S PAST TIME FOR THE ZIO-CORRUPTED US GOVERNMENT TO GET CLOSED DOWN — FOR GOOD!

They want free health insurance? Then take it out of what we give Israel every year. Let’s see if that goes anywhere!

This entry was posted in ObamaNation and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

347 Responses to Go Ahead — CLOSE THE GD GOVERNMENT!

1. Mississippi Burning Man says:

I see a gathering storm against this Milton Kapner a.k.a Bro Donate a.k.a. Br Nathaniel

I agree with this blog and have never seen it so well put. I couldn’t have made a better argument with those that support this mocker of Christianity, this jewish hasbarat, this disgrace of a man.

2. Commander Goyim & His Lost Sheeple Airmen says:

Well written comments Aservant/Incogman. It took a hacker to find out that Hal Turner was an FBI informant.

The Jew has huge pockets full of money to buy off the Fakes in this movement. Jewish filth is jewish lucre — they control it all.

Pray/ hope the American Gov. Falls, the niggers come out of the trees and whitey wakes up and starts shooting — it’s the only way now.

3. Commander Goyim & His Lost Sheeple Airmen says:

Well put Aservant and Incogman.

I still remember Hal Turner and him having to be hacked to prove he was an FBI informant.

Pray/ hope for the demise of the jewSA gov. And a chance for WHITEY to utilize those 600 – 800 million firearms once food runs out and the niggers/spics come out of the trees.

4. t bone says:

Impressive commenting this afternoon/night, guys. I want to re-read some of them again.

Incog, I’m psyched for that article based on Douglas Reed’s book.

When I say that the jew is in its element – its comfort zone – I’m saying that all the corruption around them, at minimum, renders them closeted cheerleaders. They play their part.

The adversity with Christianity, the pro-homo momentum, the cut-throat competition in business, the over-adrenalized fans of negroball teams, the diversification of White communities, schools. municipalities, etc… all lend themselves to the jew element.

Its difficult to gauge the jew strategies when there are a plethora of strategies happening all at once. The little jew sits back and revels in it. The little jew could be your neighbor who smiles and shakes your hand. He might even complain. But look harder. Do you see this little jew having difficulties any where near as much as you?

Reverse the scenario:

Segregation – because jews deceive and negroes/shitskins are violent.

Fair business on American shores only – with little to no usury.

People turning off their negroball to strengthen their relationships and to get a clue about whats going on.

Homosexuality/gay marriage is considered taboo again – perhaps even outlawed (hopefully).

Christian crosses go up at Christmas time while menorahs are taken down.

If the majority votes that they want prayer in school, they get it – and not doing away with it because some jew’s father whined.

Its mandatory for all media to have many more Gentiles than jews, as thats how it is in real life anyway.

Gentiles represent themselves – not jews. Gentiles are the overwhelming majority. It makes sense.

No more support for israel, AIPAC, ADL, etc…

Test score standards that aren’t manipulated for the shortcomings of non-Whites – and no jew professors to give a free pass and entitlement to his jew students.

Sort of like how it was in the early to mid 1900’s. Sort of.

No violence – just a society that has been redesigned by Whites – who came up with all the initial designs, structures, etc… to begin with. A society based on truth and morals.

It is with this backdrop where one can clearly gauge the little jews jewishness.

Whether genetically or talmudically – the jew opposes morality and truth. Its in their doctrine and in their genes. It would handcuff them. They would whine and squirm. They would have to work for a living. Its the jew’s kryptonite.

They would conspire to reverse it.

The little jew likes the way things are right now.

The jew has been conspiring for millenia to tailor-make this society judaic.

5. Mississippi Burning Man says:

For anyone that wants to play along in the hunt for Milton the jewish Hasbarat:

So for I’ve determined he lives in Silverthorne Colorado somewhere near the vicinity of Blue River Pkwy near Wildernest and Rainbow Dr.

6. Commander Goyim & His Lost Sheeple Airmen says:

I too, do not believe Hitler killed any Jews…but antiRacist Hitler has amusing moments and makes some good points.

Major Jewish Newspaper Praises Vicious Anti-Gentile Chief Rabbi As “Well-Respected Giant”

I think Incog posted an article that mentioned this rabbi.

Incogman says,

“There are many Jews out there playing all kinds of roles.”

I can give an example that I was just thinking about at work.

Back in the eighties when I was a deadhead it was only the jew hippies that had “Abolish Apatheid” stickers on their Westies or whatever else they drove.

It just dawned on me today that I can’t think of one non-jew that gave two shits about the niggers in SA, Only the jews.

I know I didn’t give a shit about it and neither did anyone I knew except for my jewish friends, Don’t misunderstand me, I no longer have jewish friends and barely any white ones. That only means in headed down the right road. :)

Anyway, It’s odd that young hippies who theoretically are not supposed to care about anything had such a concern for the niggers in SA who lived better under apartheid than they do now under nigger rules, nigger rule says kill the white man and I see no jew whining about that.

So where did these jews back then get their idea that apartheid was so bad?

It must have been the elders or the filthy rabbis putting the idea in their young jewish minds.

The only other people I saw back then that were opposed to apartheid weren’t even people, they were niggers. I came across a bunch of niggers in JYC one afternoon marching and chanting, free south Africa- free Mandela !

I didn’t notice it there was any jewish hippies among them, I split real fast.

Obamas America, nigger bikers gone wild.

10. t bone says:

Damn Bailey!

I see negroes riding those rice burners like assholes all the time. They think they own the road.

That guy should’ve head for the GWB. At least they monitor the thing and would catch all the TNB on camera.

Effin’ NYC and not a cop for over 6 mins.

11. t bone says:

The guy has to be thankful that niggers are so stupid as to film it and post it on the net or they would’ve gotten away with it.

I found some news on it. At least 2 arrests have been made because negroes like to post their crimes.

They attacked the guy while his wife and daughter were in the car.

I’m looking for something good to post. What I found so far is very basic. It just happened so I’m thinking tomorrow will have a lot of updates.

Cops dont catch negroes – negroes catch themselves.

Dumb asses!

12. Aus Man says:

Hello Incog men/women. I am WMAus33 and fucking pissed off since I became kikewise. This is my number one site and I read EVERY comment every day. I totally agree with what people are saying about “Brother” Nathaniel. I admit that I only knew of this site due to a link from Real Jew News. Now I know the truth. Bro Nat claims to be Orthodox Christian however he is an ethnic JEW! I now doubt that he is genuine, I see it in his Jew eyes and his Jew smirk. He is of his father Satan. He is Jew financed opposition designed to capture as many dumb Christians as possible. All those morons that donate to his never ending plees for
    assistance will soon be indicted for supporting a “hate site”. Fuck this world is
    turning to complete jew shit. I mean wtf is happening to the US/Jew gov right now? Is that for real? Is this a prequel or a test bed for your inevitable marshal -lawed police state? How much more can we take? I know we are a tolerant, sensible and civilised race but how much more can we take? How many more rapes and murders against whites do we need to suffer before we snap and retaliate? Not to mention our eternal war against Satan’s little helpers (Kikes). I am observing with very keen interest from down under. Keep up the excellent work, I learn so much from you all. Also does Hasbarat mean a Crypto Jew or a shabbos goy or a white race traitor?

13. $10 Bagel says:

Br. Nathanael isn’t harming anyone.

He is not a leader in the White movement.

He does an excellent job putting out the truth about the jews.

How he looks is irrelevant.

14. Israhell on Earth says:

@ $10 Bagel

Thanks for defending Brother Nathanael, your arguments are legit and true. I agree 100%.
    His Videos are outstanding, as far as i can tell he exposes the jews without adding disinformation. He never denied being an ethnic jew.

He is a valuable asset in the fight against jewish supremacy, and the perfect man for newjacks like me to learn the basics.

I don’t know if he is greedy and demands donations all the time.

For those who argue that he has nothing new to offer for kike wise folks, well, who cares? Remember that his platform is JewTube; if he starts to disclose real crimes, and dishes out hatefull rants, he will get banned…

15. Cleansweep says:

They are closing the government.

There are 400-800 million firearms in US.

If not now, when?

Jay Z the hip hop nigger admits in Vanity Fair magazine that he was a crack dealer in NY.

That POS in the white house is the US first president to hang out with admitted crack dealers.

17. DICARLO says:

That POS in the WH IS a crack nigger.

In 1865 a rabid rabbi named Rzeichrorn delivered a speech in Prague and said this:

“We will push the Christians into wars, by a judicious exploitation of their pride and stupidity. They will massacre each other and thus make more space where we can place our own people.”

On Jan 12 1952 rabid rabbi emanuel rabinovich said these:

…and we must now work with every means at our disposal to precipitate World War III.”

…”This program will achieve its objective, the Third World War, which will surpass in destruction all previous contests. Israel, of course, will remain neutral, and when both sides are devastated and exhausted, we will arbitrate, sending our Control Commissions into all of the wrecked countries. This war will end for all time our struggle against gentiles. We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia and Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generations of white children are being born.

19. Hoff says:

Test comment. Been down a week now.

BN, Brother Nathan is Hoff approved. PERIOD

20. Hoff says:

BN have said from his first article that he is a jew. At yhe time when I found Real Jew News com I was over the top all jews are controlled oppositon.

I scrutinized every single word BN wrote. To this day I can NOT debunk any single statment he do about the jews.

I Hoff posted up the first link to David Duke com and the first link to Incogman net at Real Jew News com

DICARLO,

Not only that, He’s on the down low.

Hey Hoff,

Bro’ Nate is also fun to watch.

And yesterday in the un rabid benji netanyahu said this: (trancript from about 30 minute mark of his speech)

In our time the Biblical prophecies are being realized. As the prophet Amos said, they shall rebuild ruined cities and inhabit them. They shall plant vineyards and drink their wine. They shall till gardens and eat their fruit. And I will plant them upon their soil never to be uprooted again.
    ——————————————————————————————-

rebuild ruined cities and inhabit them. plant vinyards and drink THEIR wine. till gardens and eat THEIR fruit. Is this just a warning to iran and middle eastern nations? Or to ALL Gentile nations? Absolute evil. Anyone who thinks that jews will EVER stop fucking with Gentiles and just be satisfied with having a jewish homeland needs their head examined and start doing some research on the talmud and protocols and rabbis own speeches. They will never change and they will never stop the goal is total world domination, destruction of ALL non-jew nations and killing or enslaving ALL gentiles. Killing out the white man and especially Christians is near the top of the necessary steps required.

I watched and listened to the spawn of satans whole speech and recommend it to all jew-wise people. Just like with the world wars America is supporting the wrong side again. We should be HELPING Iran maybe a little mutually assured destruction could stop these jews from their continual fucking with everybody.

Aus Man asked “… does Hasbarat mean a Crypto Jew or a shabbos goy or a white race traitor?“.

No, Aus Man. Hasbara means paid trolls, most if not all of which are jews, but they can be just about anything (other than real Human Beings). It’s an actual jewish organisation with (I believe) it’s own website. I once found a membership list on line, but don’t have time to search for it now. I remember it included “tony” b-LIAR (Blair) the mass-murdering war criminal that was once the prime monster of the sewer that was once England (and will be again), as well as the vile david millibandit (Milliband), brother of probably the next prime monster, all jews of course.

You’ll notice some of us on here like to play with words (prime monster for example), and it doesn’t take much imagination to add a T to the end of the word Hasbara.

In case that’s not clear, a hasbaRAT is what WE call a member of the hasbara organisation employed to disrupt sites like this one where free speech is still allowed. The jews don’t like that. The truth frightens them.

A recent poster using the name 4play (something like that) is a good example of the mentality of a hasbarat, a silly little foul-mouthed kid who’s paid to come on here and cause trouble by attacking respected posters or attempting to derail any discussion the jews are especially worried about.

Free speech is NOT permitted in the UK (jew-k), so we have to find other methods of overcoming the blockages zog puts in our way. From here, it’s no longer possible to get to incogman.net by normal means, so I have to use a proxy. I find HideMyAss works best. Others don’t display the page properly or won’t allow me to post a comment. I’m sure it won’t be long before you have to use similar measures when IncogMan becomes blocked in your country, so here’s the link. Bookmark it while you can. There’s nothing to download, unless you choose to add the “button” to your browser.

Here’s how I get to IncogLand now that the site’s banned where I am.

It doesn’t bother me that Brother Nathanael is a jew who may not be what he seems. As a jew, he can say things Human Beings (jews aren’t Human) would be condemned for. Perhaps he’s a clever gatekeeper, but if he’s exposing jew crime, he’s ok with me – until the shooting starts anyway.

I’ve seen nothing so far to suggest that Brother Nathanael is anything other than who and what he says he is, but time will tell. If he’s a fake, he’ll “out” himself sooner or later. They always do. It hasn’t happened yet that I know of though, so he’s either legit or one of the best rats on the www.

Alex Jones is a known gatekeeper (someone who directs people away from the real problems), but even he does a lot of good in alerting people to the fact that “something isn’t right”, which can lead to further research.

I still don’t know what to think about David Icke. He seldom names the jew, but he does expose a lot of crime by those that seek to control our every thought, word and deed (another way of saying jew). The thing that puts a lot of people off is his insistence that this world isn’t real, so all we need do is meditate and we can think it out of existence (as in “The Matrix”).

David Icke was my gateway to the truth. I went there in 2005 as a sheeple looking for entertainment, intending to ridicule the man who says the “elite” (another word for jew) are shape-shifting reptiles, but I found enough truth there to start me researching other sites, and he provided the links to get me started, so I personally owe my awakening to David Icke.

Even the worst disinfo agents have to include some truth if they’re to be believed, so they all have something of value to contribute, if only during the early stages, and once people/sheeple start thinking for themselves, the truth is still available despite the censorship.

Hey PRT,

Netanyahoos buddy the good rabbi Yosef Ovadia says non-jews are donkeys.

For example, he is on record in the Jewish Telegraphic Agency as saying that “Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat.

“Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat,” he said to some laughter.

Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected as Jews should do so for a donkey, in order to prevent financial loss to Jews.

“With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant. That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew.”
    ———————————————————————————————
    According to this the filthy rabbi is sick and may be dying, let’s hope it’s slow and painful.

I’d like to watch that Netanyahooo speech but will have to wait for the weekend when I have more time.

Hey Barney,

Not only was 4ePLAY a hasbarat, he was a rookie.

For anyone who doesn’t already have a copy, Douglas Reed’s “Controversy of Zion” can be downloaded from here, in .pdf and .html formats.

Also, everyone should be aware of the existence of these two sites and others like them.

Boston smoke bomb “attack”? Syria “gassings”? Aurora? Sandy Hook?

They (zog) don’t even bother to use real bombs and bullets any more. They just hire “crisis actors” like Jeff Bauman to pretend to have had his legs blown off again and expect the sheeple to believe it really happened, just like the Gulf on Tonkin non-incident.

False flags do still happen. 9-11, 7-7, USS Liberty. Real attacks are expensive though, so nowadays they just hire a few “crisis actors” and tell us it happened. No need for any actual bombs, bullets or gas unless they want a mass causualty event to get rid of some of their declared enemies (which is the whole of Humanity and ultimately all non-jewish life on Earth).

Be prepared though. The electrical grid may well be taken down any time now, so be ready at the very least to fill your bath and any containers you can find with water – for drinking, not washing. We may have to be dirty for a while.

I’ll be very surprised if we don’t also see multiple false-flag nukes (real ones) going off all over the place when the kikenvermin decide they can’t wait any longer to wipe Iran off the map. I just hope Iran and any friends they may have will do the same to that sewer in occupied Palestine.

27. Commander Goyim & His Lost Sheeple Airmen says:

I HATE COMMUNISTS

Speaking of the UK, we are told to admire their sense of irony– I agree; what better example than (considering invasive “Fabian” Socialism) a Labour leader’s Marxist father (and Jew) hating ALL the contructs formulated by Rothschild jew bankers! A laugh a minute.

I wonder what would have happened if this was a Christian screaming and cussing about jews.

But Elmo gets busted for telling people to read a book.

Warning: Queer intro.

Nutjobs speech was basically one long, drawn out threat to Iran. Take a look at the original UN mandate for israel and Palestine and take a look at Palestine now. Ask THEM if the jews will ever stop or be satisfied. Ask the Lebanese. Ask Iraq. Ask Syria. Ask the Lybians and Egyptians. And ask the Iranians now since the jews are behind all the sanctions trying to economically cripple and destabilize that country now. Jews who control the us government usually get our leaders traiters committing treason to do the dirty work risking American lives and spending American money.

The jews are actually who’s behind wrecking AMERICAS economy and destabilizing America also. Be assured that as soon as the jews are done using US they will completely crash our economy then the civil war will start and jews will be laughing at us also.

31. Karen says:

It’s true that the ‘little jew’ knows what’s going on, most of them relish it and are becoming arrogant (like in Weimer Germany), and a very few are uncomfortable with it and becoming nervous but if and when push comes to shove these few will side with their supremacist brethren. Netanyahu in his UN speech the other day quoted the bible and even if they are atheists the ‘bible is their mandate’ and it’s a war manual.

32. This is funny as shit

33. Niggers in South Africa are the same as they are here, stealing from whites.

Let’s just get this over with and send this black scum back to the black continent.

34. sog says:

yall haters got anything to say to nate ,go to his site and post …his articles are top notch .
    yeah its a no brainer that he lives in colorado ..maybe this and that as per his housing situation ..the church he belongs to only castgates him for being anti jew ,as most churches are afraid to speak out against the jewish plague ..or have to throw out plausible denial to keep the kikes from burning down thier churches to …
    this arty is especially true at rediculous traffic stops where cops treat you like a wanted felon for a tail lite or license plate light being out ..the cops insist on turning it into a dictatorial show trial on the road side …
    and on this article ,where are the feminists ? who should be screaming about womens safety and how women are at the mercy of the illegal mass immigration agenda ..a womans safety depends on chance and luck without a fire arm for safety ..etc ..yeah so where is lesbo kike steinem …
    rabbi josef ovadia ..what an asshole …yeah bailey the christian backsliders in america would be upset maybe with the kind of arrogant talk from a useless piece o shit like ovadia ..he wouldnt be talkin smak if jews were afraid to act out their fantasies without repercussion anymore ..the bible doesnt say anything like that on goyim seving kikes anyway ..thats the satanic talmud and jewdaeism ..suffice to say any rabbi and not particularly one over another are as useless as slime ..they grow this fecal moss in the communist drivel yeshivas where the most radical and useless shit stains get their marxist indoctrination ..
    that piece o shit in the WH is a crack whore …

35. Hoff says:

Communism is about jew control.

I dont have to tell anyone here this. You guys know this. I’m thinking out loud.

I’m still in shock from this recent discovery.

Only now you t bone get that communism is talmud judaism?

36. $10 Bagel says:

That Dusty Smith is a sick person. You might like that Israel video, but look at all of his other ones.

If you are Christian or simpathetic towards Christians, you will find out that he is as disgusting as any atheistic jew. In fact, cover his face and only look at his eyes and eyebrows. Yep, that’s right. He has jew eyes.

37. $10 Bagel says:

I have a comment in moderation because I accidently changed my email addy.

38. sog says:

PHILADELPHIA, PA: This black animal carjacked a 17 year-old girl at gunpoint (may have been White), forced her to drive to a vacant lot where he raped her. 20’s, sideburns and star tattoo on neck. If you recognize the ape, or might know more about this case, contact SVU Det. Taylor at 215-685-3251.
    wanted dead or seriously crippled and castrated and teef broken out and skull fractured and injected with ajax ,,,…forgodssake shoot this nigger in site ..would you call the worthless zio police on this guy or cap his worthless skanky nigger ass ..what would be better for society …3 guesses and 2 dont count ….we can change this country but we need to be armed ..armed ..women need to be armed and where are the zio communist feminists and their solidarity with their sisiters etc ..twas all a hoax ..imagine how many rapoing niggers could be put down by women emboldened by their right to live free and clear of nigger rapists and robbers and killers ..6800 people a day use or brandish a gun to protect themselves in theis country ..its not very safe out there …
    that kerry sob is at it as always
    SENATOR WARNS OBAMA NOT TO IMPLEMENT U.N. ARMS TREATY
    Despite warnings from lawmakers that the agreement will be not ratified by the Senate, Secretary of State John Kerry signed the UN treaty Wednesday, prompting Senator Corker to warn President Obama that any attempt to implement the measures without congressional consent “would be fundamentally inconsistent with the U.S. Constitution, law, and practice.” duh ..it is unconcienable as well as uncostittuional ,right ..jews want guns in the hands of anti white criminals ..the govt has been running guns to our enemies in the middle east or tyrannical dictators or street gangs …but white law abiding people who dont commit crimes cant have guns they say ..
    http://nstarzone.com/NEWS4/231.html fuking asshole
    alot of newspapers stopped allowing comment sections without first signing in to facebook a while back to stop people from commenting all together …
    so thank God for incogman and others who dont require cookies or signing in to some fucking twiiter shit or facecrimebook ..
    hoffs site is also one of the few sites left also that is easy to leave a comment on without all the ghoddam hassles ..so is realjewnews ..he may edit or censure but most sites do that anyway ..its life ..i have put some pretty radicval statements on nates site and he let em through ..as far as his shilling for donations ,every site does this ..out of the thousands of sites ive been onn most request help ..aint no crime in thet ..ahhy .?

39. sog says:

hoff what are you up to …leave your fiery arrows in your quiver,

40. Is Dusty Smith a jew possibly? He looks a little like ben bernanke. Look at the eyes and the eyebrows. The nose. He certainly has a foul mouth and is trashing Christianity. His language is worse than sogs. This could be a kike playing with us. The jews deceive a lot of people. You cannot underestimate them in that department. This is a rule.

41. 10B, Funny I had the same notion. I hadn’t read your comment yet. We are both very jew awake.

The truth about obamacare: First, this obamination was only ever about 3 things.
    1. Providing free health care to jews and dual citizen israelis living in israel, who will receive the top-tier care for free.
    2. Adding 30 million MORE able bodied niggers who don’t work, wont work, and never plan on working to free Medicaid. The female niggers (negresses) who don’t work wont work and never plan on working already get free Medicaid as soon as they get pregnant with their first niglet. This was about adding the male niggers to free Medicaid.
    3. Make WORKING WHITE PEOPLE pay for it all so those who pay nothing and pay no taxes since they have no legally earned income to tax can get more stuff for free. Working people who pay will pay MORE and mark my words GET LESS so more niggers get MORE for free.

That’s what most of these programs are all about are they not?

The people who work and pay taxes to fund free housing and section 8 do not qualify to receive what they pay for.

The people who pay for ebt snap (food stamp) program do not qualify to receive it.

The people who pay for Medicaid do not qualify to receive it.

The people who pay for free sailfones do not qualify to receive one.

The people who pay for commodities distribution or wic do not qualify to receive it.

By the very nature of having enough EARNED LEGAL TAXABLE INCOME where you actually pay the government money puts you above the threshold of where you can receive any of the goodies that you pay for. So much for equal protections under the laws right?

And by the way, of the top ten states with highest number of uninsured: 1. Texas 2. Nevada 4. Florida 5. Georgia 7. New Mexico 9. California 10. Arizona
    Deduce your own conclusions.

43. Yeah Dusty Smith doesn’t look like no Smith. He has a cranium like lenin, a toungue like a sliver of corned beef and that telltale narrow chin. The coloration does not seem english-derived. The face is a bit narrow. He compares the jews to Hitler – the make believe one. He wants socialized medicine, which imlplies that he thinks the jews are at least doing the correct thing in this. He isn’t giving away anything WN ‘s don’t already know, but he may be helping to fracture whites by causing them to doubt their faith. This leads to apathy and disunity. Apathetic and disunified whites cannot counter jewish control, even if they know about it. Herein are some of the keys to how jews control without guns or fists.

44. Dusty smith implies he has no problem with gay marriage. He denigrates America at every turn.

45. He affirms the holohoax is real in saying, “I wasn’t effin there, and you know what? Most of you jews weren’t either.”

46. summerled says:

remember with the jews folks, its Communism for us and capitalism for them

That’s what happens when you have jews and their nigger puppets running your government. They pass bills without reading them. Then the nigger reads his jewprompter and says these.

1. If you like your current doctor you can keep him/her. LIE
    2. If you like your current plan you can keep it. LIE
    3. And this is a real good one. We will add 30 million more people to Medicaid and give everyone better care for less money. Now did that one even SOUND possible? LIE.
    4. You will not pay a single dime more for your health care. LIE of course but only a jew wordsmiths way of saying it wont cost a single dime more it will cost a shitload of dimes more.
    Now only a stupid nigger could utter the words that obamy uttered from his jewprompter and not break out laughing but he is there for that very reason. He’s a stupid nigger trained in reading jew written speeches from his jewprompter and stupid niggers voted for him 99 out of 100 especially after learning of the vast expansion of the ebt program and 30 million more niggers get free Medicaid and on top of that the free sailfone program expansion. You cant explain to stupid niggers about the debt and fed reserve printing money and interest on the debt and inflation and deflation and hyperinflation. You’d have better luck trying to explain those things to a dog. All the niggers know is that momma was on welfare and food stamps and in public housing and so was grandbabyymomma and so was great grandbabbymomma. Everything was and will always be free. And all the jews care about is that niggers get to vote and will vote for whoever promises the most free stuff after all raising the debt ceiling to pay off the debts already incurred just gets the jews more interest money . Already over 500 BILLION a year just for interest.

Don’t forget they cut money from Medicare, the program WORKING PEOPLE PAY TAXES for to help pay for it all.

48. Smitherines says:

Yup, I should of known it, that recent clip of bikers chasing family: think media would of left out race if White? “White bikers terrorize Asians”, I could read their headlines now?

Obama voter

More Obama voters. Present and future. Whatever use the jews have for him in the future.

51. Aus Man says:

Thanks Barney for the clarification regarding hasbara. I am no veteran even though I started reading Texe Marrs newsletters in the late nineties. I only became truly Jew wise about two years ago. Before that it was Illuminati this and elite/Bilderberger that etc. I learn alot from you all and spread the word and links to jew wise sites to the unawakened masses in South Australia.
    Thanks Hoff for the link to Incogman from Real Jew News. I appreciate what Bro Nate is doing and obtain plenty of information from him, for that I am truly grateful.

Trashing Christmas By Thomas Clough

There was only one sentence in this article I had a problem with. Otherwise it was a fine article. Clough refers to the Protocols as totally bogus Protocols of the Elders of Zion hoax. I checked to see if David Duke added a note after the article saying he didn’t agree with Clough about the Protocols. Nothing! I wonder if David Duke agrees with him.

Sorry my mistake. I have a tendency not to push the keys hard enough. I missed one d.

Nope! Correction I misspelled David. Sorry again.

55. t bone says:

Hoff

No. I’ve known for quite some time that communism is talmudic.

You probably misunderstood me.

I said “I was in shock from this recent discovery” about something else – that Andrew Anglin had an anti-White communist site 2 years ago and now has a jew wise site.

Thats what I was referring to.

Obamacare website crashed on opening day, niggers and jews can’t do nothing right.

Great post @ 6:18 PRT !

57. Hoff says:

Ok t bone. I don’t have a clue about AA.

Thx Aus Man. My two blogs are:

jeWise wordpress com

Hofflandia wordpress com

Concerning raising our debt ceiling:

Protocol # 21

4. But when the comedy is played out there emerges the fact that a debit and an exceedingly burdensome debit has been created. For the payment of interest it becomes necessary to have recourse to new loans, which do not swallow up but only add to the capital debt. And when this credit is exhausted it becomes necessary by new taxes to cover, not the loan, BUT ONLY THE INTEREST ON IT. These taxes are a debit employed to cover a debit …. (Hence THE CRY TO BALANCE THE BUDGET!)

And this from yesterday:

LONDON (AssPress) — Financial markets remained fixated on developments in Washington on Thursday as the partial shutdown of the U.S. government entered its third day and showed few signs of being resolved soon.

The mood remained cautious after a closely-watched gauge of the U.S. services sector fell sharply and amid fears that the U.S. could be heading for an even bigger economic shock. American lawmakers have to agree on an increase in the debt ceiling by Oct. 17 or the world’s largest economy may be in default of its debts.

Congress must periodically raise the limit on government borrowing, but the once-routine matter has become the subject of bitter fights between Republicans and Democrats.

As well as undermining confidence in the ability of the U.S. to pay back what it owes, a U.S. default could send shockwaves round the world economy, threatening the patchy economic recovery.

Repeat the third paragraph. … but the once-routine matter…

America and the world just cannot keep going on like this. Every single fiat money monetary system in history has ended up in catastrophic failure.

A great video on this subject to view or give to young adults is called “End of the road- How money became worthless”. Highly recommended and very specific and understandable. It does not name the jew of course because if it did it would never have been produced or made it to distribution.

Just to add something to what Hoff the Great said.

Any time IncogLand goes down, or if your country suddenly starts blocking Incog, we can regroup at Hofflandia as we did once before under slightly different circumstances that I won’t go in to. That was the original motivation for Hoff to create this second site (He already had his excellent jew wise site).

Karen said (October 2, 2013 at 2:50 pm)

It’s true that the ‘little jew’ knows what’s going on …

I agree Karen, and even if they don’t, they’ll all scream “anti-septic” (my preferred spelling) in defence of one of their own caught interfering with kids, embezzling, creating “jewish lighting” or any of the other things these vile creatures get up to all the time.

There are a few jews who don’t know though. Usually these are the children of jewish mothers who dared to marry a Human Being (=non-jew) and who were subsequently treated as outcasts. I understand they even have mock funerals for such women.

I personally know four genetic jews that were brought up with no knowledge of what it means to be a jew, and while they do their best to “be” genuine White People, they never quite manage it. They don’t think like us. Unlike a jew, they do have compassion, but unlike a White Person, they don’t understand when their actions are harming others. It’s not that these individuals want to hurt people. They genuinely lack the ability to see things from the other person’s perspective.

They also have the ability to “forget” losing an argument as described in “Mein Kampf” (available FREE at this link).

I can only describe the ones I know personally, and these are all “decent Christians”, but they’re genetically different. We can have friendships with them, and they can be quite good friends, but they can never cease to be jews, so when the time comes, they’ll have to be treated like other jews because a jew produces more jews, and jews are of the devil and always will be.

A jew can’t become a non-jew any more than a cow can become a horse.

As Edgar J Steele says of an educated black man in his book “Defensive Racism”, “I know you won’t steal my hubcaps, but your grandchildren will”.

What he means is that every species will eventually revert to type, however “civilised” an individual may be. A civilised black man started off as a nigger, and a nigger can only produce more niggers in the same way that a jew will produce more jews.

An individual of any “humanoid” species can overcome the racial programming if they try, but they can’t change their genetics.

You wanted more niggers? You got ‘em hope you like paying for them I’m sure they are thankful for all the hard work you do to pay their bills.

In the video above at the 1:09 mark they show a sign and check out the word at the top of the sign. Employability. Is that even a real fucking word? Is that some NEW government nigger entitlement program I haven’t heard about yet? If it has something to do with getting a job I’m sure it is the most unused office in the building. Probably use it for storage.

Oh I get the employability office idea now. The nigger walks in; a jew or another nigger with a college degree declares them unemployable, then says welfare, food stamps and Medicaid offices are down the hall. Follow the green stripe.