Monster Black Boy Stabs White Woman Dead

JANE JUERGENS STABBING DEATH

White woman decides to go out for a quick jog, little monster black boy living in a “group home” (PC for delinquent housing), decides to kill her for apparently no other reason but for thrills or possibly rape. Of course, if a White did this to a black woman, all hell would break loose.

The woman had just started her own business (see Linked in screen capture below) and was well liked through-out the Columbus, Ohio community.

The 16 year-old black punk had been committing crimes of various sorts and had admitted to thoughts of violence towards others (it was only a matter of time). I guess any old White person would fit the bill. From the report, it looks like he ambushed the woman out of the blue, knifed her pretty bad and watched her bleed to death trying to crawl back to her car. The poor woman never had a chance.

From Columbus Dispatch

A Blendon Township woman was stabbed to death while jogging in a park near her home over the weekend, and police have charged a teenager who lived in a nearby group home with the slaying.

Jane E. Juergens, 55, was found dead with multiple stab wounds on the main trail of Ridgewood Park around 7 p.m. Sunday, Blendon Township police said.

Jordan T. Stewart, 16, was charged yesterday with a delinquency count of murder in Juergens’ death. Stewart and Juergens did not know each other, township Police Chief John Belford said.

Stewart lived in a group home with three other boys at 5548 Copenhagen Dr., which is near the park. He was assigned to the group home, run by Consumer Support Services, by Franklin County Children Services last year.

…Juergens’ body was found by township police officers after Willy Mutah, a staff member at the group home, called police shortly after 6 p.m. Sunday, to say Stewart was acting suspiciously.

Mutah said he had taken Stewart and another resident to the park late Sunday afternoon. After a short walk, they went to the parking lot and rested in the shade, but Stewart eventually went back into the woods. Shortly after that, Mutah saw a woman get out of a car in the parking lot and go jogging into the woods.

After about 20 minutes, Mutah said, he went to find Stewart, and met him as he ran out of the woods. He said that Stewart had scratches on him and a bruise under his eye. He told Mutah that he had tripped and fallen.

…After talking with Mutah, police went back to the park and saw the woman’s car still in the parking lot. Several officers began searching the trail and eventually followed blood to her body.

How much more of this kind of thing are we going to take? Imagine if this lady was your mother or wife?

Capture

This entry was posted in Negro Crime and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

199 Responses to Monster Black Boy Stabs White Woman Dead

1. Aservant says:

@MBM,

Brother, read a little better…..

GRTman wrote, “Sarcasm” in capitals at the bottom of his post. That means he was complimenting you.

Calm down brother.

2. t bone says:

New details have emerged in the slaying of a beloved Massachusetts high school math teacher.

Two law enforcement sources “close to the investigation” told CNN’s Pamela Brown that 14-year-old Philip Chism used a box cutter to kill Colleen Ritzer.

Ritzer’s body was discovered in a wooded area behind Danvers High School on Wednesday.

Authorities believe that Chism went to a matinee showing of the new Woody Allen movie, “Blue Jasmine,” shortly after murdering Ritzer, the Boston Herald Reports.

If we post this kind of news on liberal sites, we’re haters – not the murderous negroes, though. Well, I haven’t noticed any White murderers in the news lately. And I’m sure the jew would love to exploit that. There seems to be nothing but negro murderers, always!

And this negro goes to a jew movie like nothing happened. God only knows what the jew news isnt telling us about this negro’s motive.

Oh, but wait – he was a soft-spoken negro who was good at sports. OK, that makes it all better now.

He’s 14. He’ll be out in time to take his driving test. Just watch.

3. Aservant says:

Well, I’m probably going to step in it here, but I have to say that when I read on this woman’s bio that she was a HR executive and actually ran around the country spreading this Jew-communist filth, I can’t say that I am going to miss her.

I can cut a lot of slack to entry level, working class people that take a job in HR just to pay the bills. They are blameless. But this woman was far from that. If you don’t have experience with corporate HR departments, and this woman didn’t just head one, she taught corporations how to run their departments, you don’t know just completely vile and Jewish this discipline is. I can guarantee you that there are HR people right now just like she was, ruining countless people’s lives as we speak. Especially good, white, working class people’s lives. And I know without a doubt that most of them aren’t just doing their jobs trying to survive; they are power hunger, control freaks that worship the Jewish agenda. I am quite sure that this woman was making at least a low, six figure salary and probably much more. She was enriching herself at the expense of the white working class.

I think it is good to know of her case as another in the string of black crimes against whites. But more so, I see the world through the Christian point of view, and I can’t help but think that God finally put an end to her shenanigans. He uses the wicked against the wicked.

Not all white people are worth saving or defending. Many of them are our worst enemies.

4. bubba says:

Aservant says:
    October 24, 2013 at 12:08 pm

==========================================================

Well, I understand your point, but that extrapolates to ALL of us with some Kike Jew dirt on our hands…hardly anything we touch these days isn’t under Jew control.

Our aim is to understand and not preach to the choir…but get more well informed converts.

5. t bone says:

Thats a logical way to look at it, Aservant.

The point I am trying to make is that we should lean on the TNB more than the shortcomings of Whites who have jewwed ideals – not to say that we should let them off the hook, either.

Yes, there are a number of Whites who do the jews bidding, but the entire negro/shitskin species is one big jew-bidding machine.

6. summerled says:

un fucken believable killer of that math teacher classed as white

I’m not even sure if this is the same story as incogs headliner. I’m posting now because I’m surprised I even got here without being blocked. This nigger not only could be obamys son but actually stand in front of a jewprompter and we wouldn’t know the difference.

——————————————————————————-

14-year-old accused of murdering Mass. teacher

The 14-year-old student who authorities say murdered a beloved math teacher at a Massachusetts high school admitted to police that he slashed her throat with a box cutter, a source told MyFoxBoston.com.

Philip Chism, the suspect, told police that he followed Colleen Ritzer into the women’s restroom, punched her in the face and slashed her, the source told the station. Chism put the teacher’s body into a recycling bin and dumped it in the woods near the school, the source said.

The Boston Herald reported that Chism went to a movie theater to watch the 4:30 p.m. showing of Woody Allen’s new move, “Blue Jasmine” after he allegedly killed the teacher. The manager from Hollywood Hits theater in Danvers told the paper Chism “blended right in.”

“She’s not a fighter. She probably never saw it coming.”

– Joe Spanos

Chism was being held without bail after he was charged by the Essex County district attorney as an adult Wednesday during his arraignment at Salem District Court. He pleaded not guilty. The judge approved a motion by the defense for a mental evaluation.

The suspect’s mother was at the court hearing, but did not speak to reporters, The Herald reported.

One of Chism’s classmates described him as “antisocial” and someone who appeared “really tired and out of it”, according to the news site Wicked Local Danvers. The classmate said he did not seem like a troubled person.

Another classmate told the website she was in algebra class with Chism and Ritzer Tuesday. She said Chism stayed after school with the teacher.

Details of the murder remain unclear. During Chism’s arraignment, the prosecutor said evidence indicated that Chism “assaulted and subsequently murdered Colleen Ritzer and disposed of her body near the high school grounds.” He was held without bail.

Former students and friends, meanwhile, remembered the math teacher who was known for her enthusiasm for algebra.

Joe Spanos, a former teacher at Andover High School, knew Ritzer for about 10 years. He mentored her, she worked at his convenience store and, at times, babysat his children. Spanos said Ritzer was the kind of woman that you wanted your daughter to emulate.

“She was beautiful on the inside and out,” he told FoxNews.com. “She’s not a fighter. She probably never saw it coming,” he said.

The Boston Red Sox also held a moment of silence for Ritzer before game one of the 2013 World Series.

Classes were scheduled to resume Thursday for elementary and middle school students. While the high school was closed Thursday, grief counselors were made available to students between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m.

Ritzer used her Twitter account to post math questions and assignments for students. On Aug. 11, she posted, “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

Ritzer is a 2011 graduate of Assumption College, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in mathematics and a minor in psychology, with a secondary education concentration, according to Assumption Director of Media Relations Lorraine U. Martinelle. Ritzer graduated magna cum laude.

She is the second teacher allegedly killed by a student in the U.S. this week. A Sparks, Nev., middle school teacher was allegedly shot by a 12-year-old student on Monday

8. bubba says:

summerled says:
    October 24, 2013 at 1:42 pm

===============================================
    Re: Ritzer murder

I think there is a LOT more to this story than meets the eye…lotsa missing blanks

Teachers should maintain a wall between students and not interact socially. Especially when the teacher is so young….may be only a few years older than their students…too much bad potential.

As a side note…I read that if the students are subjected to on- line learning, they retain only 25% of the info as opposed to old school methods with teachers textbooks etc. Thus, what fills that void?

9. Commander Goyim & His Lost Sheeple Airmen says:

Ok but we are talking murder here; bit of a contradiction…

OK put on the clown cap “Merrily we…”

10. DICARLO says:

Somewhat off topic, but I’m sure more than a few hear have a question in their mind about the new Pope. Here’s where the Catholic Church has been going ….

Antipope Francis Practices Judaism

11. Karen says:

WTF? I remember back when GTRman was pushing Ickey and his lizard people and also that Talmudic jew Makow. As for Bro Nate maybe he is a clown and a helluva stand up comedian but he names the jew, and that’s a good thing.

12. Karen says:

Just finished reading Consilience by Edward Wilson and though he plays the liberal his conclusions are unarguable, the Negro is hardwired for violence. Even Quigley thought them unfit for civilization, having no future preference…”In his conception of a higher standard of living a fairly typical list of priorities might run thus: food, sex dalliance, joking with friends, a bicycle, music, dancing, a radio.”

13. Jimmy says:

Someone mentioned “reasonable dialogue with Jews”

There is no such thing my friends, there is no way that you can negotiate with Jews, the only time a Jew will be reasonable is when he sees he is losing.

Any respite or peace offering to the Jew is an opportunity for him to begin new secret covert operations and skullduggery against white Christian people.
    You would have a better chance negotiating with a pit viper or a clay brick.

The Jew reminds me of the story about the frog and a scorpion.

They were both stranded on a mound on in a rising flood, the scorpion said to the frog “oh please mr Frog, can I ride on your back to some dry land? “No way said the frog you will sting me and I will die” the scorpion said

“Oh no mr Frog, if I sting you, you will die and I will drown as you sink, I gaurantee you I won’t sting you” ,”okay then” said the good hearted frog, “hop on my back and I will take you to safety”

The frog was swimming with the scorpion on his back for only a few feet when Zap!!!
    the scorpion stung the frog.

In dismay the the frog turned to the scorpion and said “Why? why did you sting me we will both die now” the scorpion said to the frog.

“I can’t help it I am a scorpion it’s in my nature to just sting everything,because I can”

And so it is with the Jew it is in his nature to scheme, steal, swindle, murder, lie, deceive and destroy.
    The Jew was born a murderer, thief and liar, Jesus said to the Jews.

John 8:44
    “You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.”

No dialogue with the children of satan.

And beware of Nathanael Kapner he is a Jew leading the white Christian nation into the hands of the Jews with his race mixing and false leadership, with his Jewish communist Russian orthodox Church. Full of deceit.

14. bubba says:

This dialogue is starting to sound like “who farted in the elevator ?”

When I try to help others get Jew Wise…the very first lesson I say is ” TRUST NO ONE “…get that monkey off your back ASAP.

WTF does that mean ?

It does not mean throw out the baby with the bath water…it simply means keep your radar going 24/7 /365.

If one is looking for perfection you ain’t gonna find it in this life…but learn enough to separate the buckwheat from the Bullshit.

I agree with Bubbas earlier post that teachers should keep a distance between themselves and nigger kids. Like 2000 miles for example. Whats the whole point of trying to educate the apes to begin with? Just a great big experiment gone wrong costing shitloads of money we even tried bussing them to white schools and vice-vers. Nothing works they all graduate to niger U aka “the CAGE” where they belonged in the first place. Give them a whole continent to themselves called Africa I bet they can fuck that place up too. Oh wait they already did.

16. Jimmy says:

This from Bro Do-nate RZN, his latest ramblings and pleas for more money. He says he is in debt AAhhhwww what a shame, owing thousands of dollars.
    Lays the guilt trip on the goyim, pay up now.

Nathanael Kapner says.

“I’m hanging by a thread. I can’t get out of deep debt to the tune of $25,000.

Perhaps I need to go more main stream and stop naming the Jew names.

Jimmy (MMmm yes your Jew chums don’t like being named)

Then, like Alex Jones, Gerald Celente, and Charlie McGrath, (who NEVER mention the JEW names nor show their JEW faces) I can boost my financial base.

Jimmy (Bwaahahahahahhahahha)

But if I do this then I will be selling out. I need to find a new angle. (I will NOT allow advertising on RJN nor will I sell hats and t-shirts.)

*** What I WOULD LIKE TO DO is raise funds for a Full Length Documentary: “A New History Of The Jews;” or “Time Line Of Jewish Control.” ***

I need $15,000 to produce a full length Documentary. Please consider funding this.”

Jimmy (Mmmm yes all that cutting and pasting of Google images and editing Youtube video on windows movie maker cost big money, Bwahahahahahaha

I call this taking the piss big time.

You know it had to be a jew that first brought niggers here and sold them for money. Must have been a born salesman. And the people that bought them? Geez louize why not just build some new hud housing projects in your town and then wonder why the crime rates and school and welfare costs went up.

18. American says:

I’ve said if before, but Incog is pure genius with a camera, this time I refer to his pic of Debbie jew-rat Wasserstein in his “comments moderated due to jew hasbarats” section in the left column. He caught her at her best, so don’t go falling in love!

I originally thought this story might be about the negro kid that shot his teacher yesterday. Nope, it’s another jew-inspired nigger on white slaying. It’s so sick I can’t understand what the fuck a typical white is thinking anymore. These hateful niggers are slicing whites open like in South Africa, while they take the blame fro being racist.

I couldn’t get through the whole story before smoke started coming from my ears, but I hope to fucking god this was one of the dumb whites punishing herself with white guilt. I find it hard to believe any enlightened White would get butchered like this except in the most coincidental situation.

jews are rats, and all this was meant to happen.

19. American says:

jews are rats, and all this was meant to happen.

20. American says:

Excuse the double post, not sure how it came about.

I have to think jews are running out of rope. Parasites that produce nothing but hate, murder, and fake paper wealth have been rolling at full speed for too long. A big slip can’t be too far off.

21. Mississippi Burning Man says:

Like I’ve said before. Scrape together whatever you can find of White society and forget about conversions.

These are your White Brethren

22. bubba says:

No fight in Whitey?

Here’s why:

aka Jews have Goy attack dogs programmed to devour their own kind if they fall out of line.

===================================================

PS sure glad INCOGMAN didn’t photo- shop Debbie Wasserstein Hasbaratess pic

23. American says:

I have to agree with Jimmy. Edgar Steele was right, “NEVER trust a jew”. So right was he they framed his ass not long after he said it.

Celente and McGrath probably are jews, and A jones is a bought off dick married to a jew-rat. Jones is the preferred method to disseminate scare stories, of course blaming cool sounding clubs like “illiminati”. I seriously want to smack the shit out of any retard that uses the term!

As far a Bro Kapner, I like a lot of what he says because he tells some truth in order to garner credibility, but Edgar Steele’s words ring true. Fuck Kapner too, mostly because he tries to hard to come off as a quack, tries hard to be a crazy-looking pied piper.

24. American says:

PS sure glad INCOGMAN didn’t photo- shop Debbie Wasserstein Hasbaratess pic”- Bubba

Incog the photog, there is no equal. He’s everywhere he needs to be!

25. Jimmy says:

American I am sure the Jews know an awakening is coming, they have their “feelers” out all the time, they can read the signs.

The only way they can fight back is with bullshit Jew truthers, who put out some good info, to buy credibility with the goyim and they will try to steer, obfuscate, confuse, frustrate, mislead, misdirect, produce disinformation, misinformation until the awakening is bent out of shape as to be of no danger to the Jews.

Be in no doubt about this dear friends, Jews will lead the “anti-Jew” movement themselves if they can, this is how they work it is standard practice with the Jew.

This is our greatest responsibility, to keep the awakening on the straight path leading to racial separation, Jew removal from the white nation, removing the Jewish banking system, removing the Jewish media, entrenching gun rights and white Christian leadership.

It is important to prune the vine, by slapping down every deceiver and false truther like Alex Jones, Eric Huffschmidt, Nathanael Kapner, Henry Makow, Michael Savage, Mark Glenn etc.

This is where the real battle will be fought, and if we can keep the liars and thieves at bay a true awakening will occur, it is coming like a tender young tree it must be nurtured and kept free of pests and it will grow into a mighty tree of truth and liberation for the white Christian nation.

Things like solyndra solar panels 500 million dollars vaporized and the money spent on the obamycare website that don’t work and the new money after bad we will spend to fix it. jews are in hyper-stealing mode now Bernie Madoff style great name Bernie by the way . Which means history repeats itself once jews go through hyper-stealing mode there will be a crash where white people will suffer hard times. I second that emotion. Never trust a jew. You are doing a deal with the devil.

27. summerled says:

To regain respect, US must dump Israel
    The US government has lost the world’s respect. When Obama calls on the world to wage war on Syria, the world says “no thank you.” When the US orders its Syrian rebel mercenaries to go to Geneva, the mercenaries refuse.

When the US orders its “good mercenaries” (the Free Syrian Army) to disavow the “bad mercenaries” (the al-Qaeda Takfiris) neither pays any attention. And when it orders the “good mercenaries” to join the so-called Syrian National Coalition, they laugh in America’s face.

WE ARE 70 TRILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT COMMANDER JEWSTEIN AND THE GOY SPACESHIPS ARE CATCHING UP WITH US! WHAT SHOULD WE DO?
    Calm down ensign jewboy set the thrusters to hypersteal and keep going.

29. Jimmy says:

American, thanks for mentioning Edgar Steele, I had heard of him but never looked into his work.

youtube.com/watch?v=XLFLMB9zsCw

And full url

I found this Youtube of Edgar, very good. He outs Makow as a Jew disinformation (I agree fully as I said above) artist and has a nice story about Makow how Makow attacked him in online articles for speaking against Jewry.

Bear in mind now Makow (who also claims to be a converted Christian) interviewed Nathanael Kapner six months after Kapner opened his site. Who better to give a leg up to another deceiving Jew than one already established like Makow?

Steele has bit where he talks about how people ignore the improbability of coincidence, very good info.

Let’s consider these “concidences” of Nathanael Kapner.

He is a Jew

He belongs to a corrupt Church whose true leaders were murdered a long time ago and was taken over by Communist Jews.

He praises Russia’s Jew puppet thug Vladimir Putin the butcher of Moscow who murdered 500 people in Moscow for false flag op, to attack Chenchnians.

He believes the holocaust happened like Henry Makow.

The vision of his organisation titled “The Nathanael Kapner foundation” reads like a joke. A series of laughable goals the most important being putting a nativity scene at the white house and the rest of the 8 are equaly pathetic and lacking in any substance or usefulness for the white Christian nation.

He constantly tries to suck money from his minions, laying guilt trips on them and tall stories of hardship etc.

He wore a Yarmulke for decades after having supposedly converted to Christianity (from 1971 to 2002)

He often censors white separatist Christian Identity views.

I can really go on here but you get the picture too many coincidences for me.

30. Jimmy says:

Amen to that American “never trust a Jew” poor Edgar Steele, the filthy evil Jews. slandered him, ruined him and destroyed him like they have countless thousand others of decent good people who wanted to speak the truth.

31. summerled says:

what is it with people that criticize others for outing the jew at least thay are
    telling it like it is rather build on that you discredit it
    well if you think its so fucken easy you try building a web site from scratch
    and put content up just ask incog and scott roberts

Revealed: Boy, 14, ‘Hid Out In High School Before Slashing Teacher, 24, To Death With Box Cutter Stolen From Art Class’

I found the link for this Daily Mail article at News Cottage Two. It looks like the mother of that 14 year old that killed his white teacher is white. They have a picture of her being consoled by people. She has her head covered but you can see her hand and it looks white. The people that are consoling her are all white. No blacks in sight. Must be a white mother and black father. This is a long article. A number of pictures.

33. t bone says:

summerled

So they’re calling the negro murderer of the Ritzer girl a White guy?

What’s that negro’s name again – Jism?

They’re doing that to try and beef up the White crime stats – just like they do by referring to spics as ‘White’.

So, if the Jism negro is now White, we can call him a nigger and he wont be offended.

===========

Just look at this ape-faced negro after indulging in a little TNB:

Khaalid Fate, 37, and George Jones, 45, also of Newark, were spotted in a stolen 2001 Dodge Caravan on Nov. 20, 2011. When police tried to stop the vehicle, Fate took off, leading police through Newark on a high-speed pursuit.

Fate fired at the pursuing officers at least four times before he and Jones were arrested.

===============

@Jimmy

Here is a must-watch E.Steele vid:

The Fable of The Ducks & The Hens

34. bubba says:

Oy…this will give schvartze Stevie Wonder a big ebony woody

******WARNING******* …don’t view or may go blind,( but my Dr. nephew Irving works on Saturday for cash !)

35. Cleansweep says:

MASS IMMIGRATION IS GENOCIDE!

We will become prisoners in our own countries!
    Victims of our humaneness and our wrong concept of tolerance towards intolerance!

By their sheer number the aliens will destroy our societies!

We are not only to tolerate the immigrants habits, we are to observe their rules!

OUR HOMELANDS are being destroyed.

36. hank you Mississippi Burning Man !
    That wigger compilation made my day and gave me a laugh! The Jews @ Radio city music hall and RCA have seriously fucked up the kids with the help of mommy being a meth head and whore and daddy a fucking drunk. Our Nation was lost 20 years ago and now it seems it is doomed.

When I was this age I was surfing, playing sports in school, doing my chores for the little slave wage the ole man handed out on Fri lol and basically did what I was told.

Now these libtarded parents have handed over their parental rights to the Jew Nation and are proud of their great accomplishment, the WIGGER! It is so pathetic that even our brethren in Europe and Russia laughs at us and that is bad.

We need to seriously begin to organize for multiple rally’s in the spring, especially those of us who are vets. Do like the Niggers do and solicit the net and rent buses for those who cannot afford the extra out of pocket and transportation to the National Mall in D.C. where we witnessed a display of hatred for the Whites and America by the fucking Nigger slay nation and wetbacks~

That is one good way to send a clear message to OBOZO and his communist admin and the Nigger Nation!

37. How do I set an Avatar?

38. Cleansweep says:

Adolf Hitlers Mein Kampf

Original, German language.

Start price 10 000 dollars.

How would it look, if suddenly small ads start to pop up about Adolf Hitler!
    His book Mein Kampf becomes the most sought out…and sold out!

What?! Adolf Hitler?

Mein Kampf, what is that?

– Honey, there`s a book for sale here that is good for 10 000 dollars…

and the wildfire starts…

Never mind if its in German or English language.

The point is to get publicity for Hitler. This will open up peoples minds…

There must be hundreds of online bookshops and antique bookshops. Just think about it, WHEN(not if) we flood those web bookshops with ads about Hitler.

And you can add some text, information about the author….

39. Sen10L says:

You can set avatars at Gravatars. Scroll down the left side of this page and locate category “other sites” and click on Gravatar link. Or do gravatar search.

40. sog says:

the thing is with monday morning querterbacking is simply in this case we know that both women were killed by niggers because they were just white women tothe nigger ..if the nigger doesnt care if he’s killing a jew neither does the adl or abe foxmen in the long run ..because the nigger will kill far more non jewish people anyway since the jews cant come right out and say hey oy vey dont kill us ,kill them gentiles instead …
    the chik that got offed when she was runnig was a toiugh old brosd tho and fucked the nigger up some …heh heh …well to put it out there it would be better if the nigger got killed instead in bothe of the cases hilited on the comment board ..jewish chik or not ,1/4 -1/8 jew is spoo ,the whole whos a jew and who isnt is time consunmoing ..anyone can be a jew ..just cahnge your name to goldkeik etc and go to temple ..i mean thats about it and take a loyalty oath and eat gentile blood and swindle good people out of their hard earned businesses and etc ..even white trash does that to people ,,there isnt much difference between white trash and jews ,only the name …

41. sog says:

i saw a post do-nate made on his rjn and when i saw it , it was a deal breaker ..it was somethinf completely diametrically oppesed to the truth and to waht he spodedly represents and i cant remember to specific article as there are hundreds ,but yeah maybe the jew kapner should consider getting ssi for mental disturbia ..he has spent time in the rubber rooms and he doesnt street evangelize either ..or does he ..i read he doesnt ..
    he could also get a job ..cut the comment section and go bargain basement blog costs etc..
    he could start dressing normally since he may not even be in good standing or even really afiliated with the orthoo church ..he is disturbed a bit ..

42. Bro Nate is saying the jews did 9/11 enequivocally and loudly and clearly. 9/11 remains the lynchpin the lynch_pin. Good enough for me. I am on record as stating no jew should ever have mass authority, though, because you never can tell.

43. Jimmy,

Bro, on the lol-o-hoax,

COUNTLESS ALLIED WAR CRIMES have been sequestered under the cover of the so-called ‘Holocaust’ which was allegedly perpetrated by National Socialist Germany.

In a global quest to ‘rescue European Jewry’ more than half a million German civilians were killed in Allied bombings of German towns and cities alone, with at least 200,000 them literally “holocausted” in flames and fire storms in Dresden.

(The Jewish-dictated ‘court historians” of the Jewish-created ‘Bundesrepublik Deutschland’ have fixed the Dresden civilian deaths at 25,000. Those who dare question the ‘Jewish’ count are faced with imprisonment and huge fines.)

Moreover, at least nine million Germans died as a result of deliberate Allied policies in post WWII Germany of starvation as well as expulsion from former German-held territories.

And 1.7 million German prisoners of war died of torture and brutality in Eisenhower’s Death Camps. View Allied War Crimes Here & Here.

44. Cleansweep says:

DICARLO!

That was too revealing!

It cant be, but it is!

That Pope truly is a whore.
    The Church of Rome is a false church!

This is tremendous news. This should make major headlines all over the world.

Vatican, the throne of iniquity.

The whore of Babylon.

Pope sucks jew dick.

(replace England with Vatican)

Hey Cleansweep,

Mein Kamp is a best seller in India.

Go outside and have a look at the moon, It’s a Hitler moon.

I have yet to read Mein Kamp in it’s entirety but probably read most of it here and about.
    But it is on my shelf .

46. sog says:

The Police in Detroit are offering armed tours of Detroit. You and a companion can speed through the ghettos of Detroit on any nite. Accompanied buy overly armed police. The cost $250 per person. These heart stopping spine tingling rides through hell are incredible, so long as you don’t crap your pants. We get to witness at least 2 full on beat down arrests of crackhead junkies. Full on taser takedown of bystanders. Warning shots fired every 20 minutes. They even will let you, for a fee, actually interrogate a suspect. You will witness strip search of suspects. All this in the safety of armed police. You will then be whisked back to your hotel. Then experience a fine meal and intertainment, all provided by the city of Detroit.
    So get off the couch and shut off the reality tv. Go and get the real thing.

give modernheretic3000 a visit …..

can anyone identify what fuckin specie this shit buckeit is
    the long dark nite has enveloped chicongo until further notice the lights will be turned off ..

47. DICARLO says:

Glad you found it interesting, Cleansweep

For those who missed it the video, youtube link below. Lots of interesting stuff for those Catholics unhappy with post-Vatican 2 heresy at this site: http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/truthreport/new-4-minute-video-antipope-francis-practices-judaism/#.UmGd2FPCY1I

ANTIPOPE FRANCIS PRACTICES JUDAISM

48. jimbo says:

actually…..just to ‘set the record straight’ as it were…it was a crytpo-kike white PoS who ‘set up’ ES……and…..a neigbour, to boot!!….again: it goes to show that white crypto-kikez are a much bigger danger to us than jewz or, even, nogz……you can see a jew or a nog comin’ a country mile off….in that: you know wtf to expect behaviour wise…….TJB and TNB respectively…..ES would’v known that and been ‘en garde’…..but…..you can’t ‘pick’ a white crypto-kike CUNT…..’cos they look just like us and you can’t know wtf is goin’ on inside their jew-fckd mind….unless, of course, they’re obvious anti-s or commies or some such…..
    (there was a big discussion abt ES’s “set up” on VNN just after it happened; you should be able to !Google! it!)

get the James Murphy translation, if you can……it hasn’t got any politically correct BS intro’ with shock! horror! BS comments abt Hitler and the Nazis…….and……there’s no deliberate mis-translations, either!

one thing: you’ll never be quite the same after reading MK….it sorta ‘seeps’ into yr very soul……i highly recommend the chptr/section called “Race and Nation”…..it’s like a MK within MK!!

(it was MK that turned both George Lincoln Rockwell and William Pierce into ardent white racialists)

49. Israhell on Earth says:

Yep, i’ve said it in another thread before:

I watched the News on Talmud Vision ca. 2 weeks ago, and i was really shocked.
    The new pope seems to have no problems with queers and abortion.

To be honest, i’m no real christian. I was raised in a catholic family and i’m still a church member who pays the tax. I don’t go to church, though. Nonetheless i believe in a higher power and think Christianity is the best choice.

But i know that the kike jews are hellbent to destroy christian values; as a parasite the jew thrives in a society with no morals and ethics.

In the 90s they influenced many young people with the satanic scumbag Marilyn Manson, like Gene Simmons a kike himself..

50. DICARLO says:

Right from the kike’s mouth:

“Religion, too, must be taught, and through this necessity we have labored.

(As the Jew Karl Marx stated: “Religion is the opiate of the people.”)

With our control of the text book industry and the news media, we have been able to hold ourselves up as the authorities on religion. Many of our rabbis now hold professorships in supposed Christian theological seminaries. We are amazed by the Christians’ stupidity in receiving our teachings and propagating them as their own.

Judaism is not only the teaching of the synagogue, but also the doctrine of every ‘Christian Church’ in America. Through our propaganda the Church has become our most avid supporter. This has even given us a special place in society, their believing the lie that we are the ‘chosen people’ and they, gentiles.

“These deluded children of the Church defend us to the point of destroying their own culture.

(Jews need not have their finger on every button that causes a destruction or a Judaization of Christian civilization, as in many cases they have their proselytes or “Gentile fronts” to do it for them.)

This truth is evident even to the dullard when one views history and sees that all wars have been white fighting white in order that we maintain our control. We controlled England during the Revolutionary War, the North during the Civil War, and England and America during World War I and II. Through our influence of religion we were able to involve the ignorant white Christians in war against themselves which always impoverished both sides while we reaped a financial and political harvest. Anytime truth comes forth which exposes us, we simply rally our forces — the ignorant Christians. They attack the crusaders even if they are members of their own families. ”

“Through religion we have gained complete control of society, government and economics. No law is ever passed except its merits have previously been taught from the pulpits. An example of this is race equality which led to integration and ultimately to mongrelization. The gullible clergy in one breath instruct their parishioners that we are a special, chosen people while in another breath proclaim all races are the same. Their inconsistency is never discovered. So we Jews enjoy a special place in society while all other races are reduced to racial equality. It is for this reason that we authored the equality hoax, thereby reducing all to a lower level.”

“We have been taught that our current economic practices are benevolent therefore Christian. These pulpit parrots extol our goodness for loaning them the money to build their temples, never realizing that their own holy book condemns all usury. They are eager to pay our exorbitant interest rates. They have led society into our control through the same practice. Politically, they hail the blessings of democracy and never understand that through democracy we have gained control of their nation. Their book (Notice that Mr. Rosenthal always refers to the Bible as their book — the white people, never as our book or the Jews’ book) again teaches a benevolent despotic form of government in accordance with the laws of that book, while a democracy is mob rule which we control through their Churches, our news media and economic institutions. Their religion is only another channel through which we can direct the power of our propaganda. These religious puppets’ stupidity is only exceeded by their cowardice, for they are ruled easily.” — Harold W Rosenthal, Admin. Asst. to Senator Jacob Javitts 1976

The niggers name was dependant #5 on the extra form the irs sends to nigger bitches so we can keep track of who we pay for cradle to grave.

otherwise aka known as snoopdog.

53. Jimmy says:

Thanks Tbone will have a look at that Steele video

De Carlo, Christianity was infiltrated a long long time ago, the Catholic Church is a Jewish tool today.
    All the western Churches were infiltrated by Freemason scum of the Jews to pervert and twist the gospel to the Jews favour. The Freemason preachers helped establish this idea that Jews are God’s chosen people.
    If we actually read the Bible we see that Jews are not Israel, the tribe of Judah was in the south with the tribe of Benjamin of what is today Palestine and the ten tribes of Israel were in the north.

Harold Rosenthal even states himself the Christians are stupid to agree to usury while their own Bible forbids usury, so we don’t obey our Bible and this causes us harm.
    God’s views on race mixing and homosexuality are clear.

The Jews fear the kind of Christianity that does not regard Jews as friends but as enemys, the Christianity that will forbid usury, forbid race mixing, forbid Jews and blacks living with whites, forbid woman holding positions of power over men, forbid, disarming of men, forbid paying Jew taxes. forbid Jew medicine only good medical practice. What the Jew fears is what Rosenthal mentioned and is echoed in the Protocols. A benevolent Christian heirachy run on the laws of the Bible, a minimum of laws, and righteos judges to rule the people. this is what Jews fear. In this kind of Christian society the Jew will not be able to gain a foothold. No Jew or mason can get into a position of power to rule over white Christians and begin to subvert the Christian nation.

That Christianity is called Christian Identity and was preached by men like Col Jack Mohr, Pastor Peter J Peters, Pastor Earl Jones, Pastor Bertrand Comparet and others.
    The jews hate this kind of true Christianity it is the antidote of Jewish poison and subversion. It ensures true freedom and rights for white Christians.

I actually agree with that dispicable turd Rosenthal, he is right the Jews were able to infiltrate and use the Christian religion as a weapon against us. True Christianity is another matter.

We only have to look at big television and media companies (jew owned) and how they portray Christians and all the negativity they create for Christianity; all the anti-Christ venom they allow from people like Richard Dawkins is all proof the Jews hate Christianity and want to destroy it.
    Watch the Jew BBC TV for a day and you will come to the realisation the BBC portrays Christians as dumb, backward unscientific oafs, Jew puppet Darwin as brilliant, Jews as intellectuals, refined and intelligent, whites as a non entity that just sort of came from somewhere. etc.
    The constant subtle/subliminal , surreptitiously forwarded message you get is “there is no God!” Now why would Jews do this if true Christianity was a Jew tool of control.
    It’s not.

54. Jimmy says:

AOTP I have never seen do-nate come out and clearly spell it out the holocaust was a Jew trick, and proved by Fred Leuchter in his report, David Irving, and by the Australian unversity team of the 70’s.
    Maybe we should carefully look at how he worded it, he uses words like “so-called holocaust” and “allegedly”that seems to smudge his view or to create doubt, it is not a clear statement.

We can find dozens of sites and very good ones with 9/11 truths, even disinfo Jew Eric Huffshmidt has some good stuff on 9/11 no real danger there, this stuff is all over the internet, no big deal. “Did Israel’s Mossad do 9/11” Title of Kapners 9/11 video again he is asking the question with the title it is not an outright attack on Jews and Mossad.
    He seems to create doubt with that title, contrast that with Doctor Alan Sabrofskys 9/11 titles.

The Holocaust is still the hot potato and this is another clue for me as that as Jew he is very reluctant to blow that one, if people really understand that Jews lied wholesale about the holocaust it can cause a watershed on whites opinions of Jews.
    Jews defend the holocaust lie very vigorously see how they imprison people like Zundel, Irving and Rudolf, this is the one they can’t let out of the bag.

Kapners refusal to come clean on holocaust evidence is just one more signal for me.
    He has never spoken about holocaust fraud clearly.

The deal with Kapner is that he is selling himself as the Christian, he pays a lot of lip service to “Christian culture” Christianity he talks of Jews destroying Christianity all true, the Jews don’t fear this.
    He even pays lip service to white Christianity, but in the same breath he will swerve away from talk of establishing the white Christian nation and talk of Christian America and all races together.
    He talks of senseless black music destroying white culture and in the same breath just talk of Jews in the music industry but not about the white Christian race, and Identity of the white Christian race as a nation.

He says these things that prickle the conscience of white people as they realise something is not right but then they trust him and he will lead them nowhere with his free wheeling yarns.
    Just look at his “vision” on his Kapner foundation” website a cretin can see he is taking the piss, it reads like a third world communist manifesto.

Kapner and Makow are two Jew peas in a pod, higl level disinfo.

One could think of Kapner as a redirect computer virus, you look for something about Jews on Google, owned by Jews and up comes RJN then he prickles your ears with all the grumbles you have like black music, Jews running everything, white Christians being effed over etc.
    And then you trust him “nice man” so you will look to him in future on Jew matters but he will never lead you to white Christian truths, the establishment of the white Christian nation.
    White separation, Jew removal, remove Fed reserve, usury, establish the white man.
    This Jew Kapner has even stated words to the effect “Oh the Jews have so changed America with allowing all these non white nations in IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!!!!” He is creating the thougt template you have no choice but to accept a mullatoo nation is the message. He pays lip service to gain your confidence but never has the solution for the white race just more race mixing “all christians” this is Jewish policy for goyim. This how he gains your confidence by telling you things you want to hear. We can’t just take everything at face value.

Christianity is the thing that will help protect he white race. That is why the Jew wants to remove it from the white man and then race mix him and tell him it is all Christians.

What did Jesus say? ” I have come except for the house of the lost sheep of Israel”
    Ten tribes of Israel that is the progenitor of the white nations people, white folks.

This is the core of Kapners poison, it is subtle and aimed at a certain pressure point of the white nation, he is pure Jewish subversive poison. He will make you swallow a lake of truth for one pint of jew race/religion mixing poison.
    I think Rabbi Rabinovitch of 1952 speech fame would have loved Kapner.

55. Jimmy says:

Just to make it clear, this is a question I am asking all white people.

“What is the one thing that when it is lost you can never get it back and the Jew has won for all time, no going back????? tell me
    YOUR RACE!! YOUR WHITE RACE!! when your great grand childrn are all two shades lighter than a niggers dick you have lost!!!!”

56. DICARLO says:

Thanks Jimmy. I agree with you, but no longer practicing religion for decades, I only realized relatively recently that the Catholic church has been totally subjugated by the jews. Churchianity is just another segment of the power structures jews have subjected to their inversion methods. I hope this information will help wake up others to what’s been going on in their churches. I think of devout Catholics who follow the Church as it is today as pathetic idiots. Such hypocrites they are defending the jews. If I were to practice religion, I would certainly move toward the CI teachings. I went to Catholic school, and though I wasn’t the perfect student, I do know the nuns weren’t teaching a damn thing about what’s actually in the Bible, whether one believes it’s words or not. They were teaching us how to become automatons.

57. Jimmy says:

Yes DiCarlo, it’s sad but very true the Churches have been infiltrated by jews and used as part of their mind control program.
    Jews were behind 33 Freemason Billy Graham who preached a false gospel and dumped all the new converts into subverted Churches where they could be no problem to Jews and would also be stopped from joining CI churches etc.
    Always nice to see your comments.

Sog, yeah ol do nate seems like he has a lot to say but when one breaks it down there is not much substance to it, his vision for America is just shocking a joke, along with his comments about “a Christian America” don’t matter if it’s mixed race niggers, spicks and his refusal to call the holocaust a hoax is another key fail for him.
    Looks like the Incog posse has flushed out another yid hiding in the shrubbery.

58. thoughtandmemory says:

Request for information:
    Does anyone have addresses for reliable social sites in Rhodesia or South Africa.
    Motive:
    If I peg out in the next little while (may not be soon, my family is notoriously long-lived), I should like my estate to go to someone who needs it and can use it.

Thanks