Happy Birthday GYRENES!

CHESTY PULLER ART

Happy 238th, Jar Heads!

Time to turn a few efwads into pogey bait, if you know what I mean.

Goodnight, Chesty, wherever you are.

This entry was posted in Holidays and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

70 Responses to Happy Birthday GYRENES!

1. Flanders says:

I’ve exhausted for tonight, T-Bone. Here are a couple of more current links, but no indication of the ones you were talking about.

_______________

School prayer.
    Attributed to an Arizona Student

Now I sit me down in school
    Where praying is against the rule
    For this great nation under God
    Finds mention of Him very odd.

If Scripture now the class recites,
    It violates the Bill of Rights.
    And anytime my head I bow
    Becomes a Federal matter now.

Our hair can be purple, orange or green,
    That’s no offense; it’s a freedom scene.
    The law is specific, the law is precise.
    Prayers spoken aloud are a serious vice.

For praying in a public hall
    Might offend someone with no faith at all.
    In silence alone we must meditate,
    God’s name is prohibited by the state.

We’re allowed to cuss and dress like freaks,
    And pierce our noses, tongues and cheeks.
    They’ve outlawed guns, but FIRST the Bible.
    To quote the Good Book makes me liable.

We can elect a pregnant Senior Queen,
    And the ‘unwed daddy,’ our Senior King.
    It’s “inappropriate” to teach right from wrong,
    We’re taught that such “judgments” do not belong.

We can get our condoms and birth controls,
    Study witchcraft, vampires and totem poles.
    But the Ten Commandments are not allowed,
    No word of God must reach this crowd.

It’s scary here I must confess,
    When chaos reigns the school’s a mess.
    So, Lord, this silent plea I make:
    Should I be shot; My soul please take!
    Amen

2. t bone says:

Thx Flanders

Thats helpful.

I’ve been wracking my brain over the article for over a year now.

Someone posted it about 2+ years ago. It was well documented. I bookmarked it but I’ve accumulated a ridiculous amount of bookmarks since then.

I knew it was very important but, at the time, I was reading a lot of very important things.

The article was so powerful that it could be a real game-changer if it ever went viral.

I’ll know it when I see it.

I remember that too t bone, about Wilson allowing the jews to print the text.

It is probably something I saved, when I have time i’ll look through the mess.

Great poem Flanders and links as well, you have been missed.

Hey t bone,

Check this out,

Why Woodrow Wilson should receive the undivided support of every jew in America.
    1916 !

If there is any truth to Wilsons allowing jews to edit the books it may be in here.
    It’s jew bragging, The never figured a hundred years ago that a goy like me can find this while I drink a beer after work.

I’ll have to give this a read, I can print it off of the full text version and read it at work .

5. t bone says:

I dont know, Bailey, but its a damn good find.

Page 29 talks about WW helping the ‘suffering’ jews.

It talks about WW and the jew quest for Palestine.

Etc…

Its short too – about 50 pages.

Keep in mind, the time when Woodrow Wilson was top puppet.

I wonder if the 6 million figure comes up.

I’ll be reading this one.

Yea t bone, I skimmed over that and seen nothing about jew subversion of American text but look at the last two pages of all the jews Wilson appointed to high position.

I’m sure I have that link you’re searching for, when time allows i’ll find it.

7. Israhell on Earth says:

bubba says November 11, 2013 at 11:14 pm

“Sad tale, but honour him by exposing the jew”

You can count on it; in 2-3 days i get my new PC and i’m gonna order a new internet provider.
    This means i can troll “my” old german mainstream forum; they banned me b/c i suggested that ISRAHELL is to blame for 9/11. Bringing the “dancing israelis” into the equation is the only chance to really prove something…

They try to deny or ridicule every other argument/smoking gun, but they can’t debunk the mossad kikes.