Feds and Media Helping Africans Get to America

AFRICANS GETTING IMPORTED

From Council of Conservative Citizens

The media never tells you this. They don’t want you to know that your Federal tax dollars are being used to bring African refugees to the United States and that private citizens make money off of it. The Federal grants pay for the salaries and administrative costs of the profiteers who bring the refugees to the USA.

Chatuka

The media touted him as an “engineer,” but he’s really a glorified repairman.

Then the media prints dramatically one-sided arguments to promote the refugees. The overwhelming majority of African refugees already in Maine collect welfare. A large percentage have committed serious criminal offenses.

Yet the Portland Press Herald interviews Maxwell Chikuta. They insinuate that he has a master degree in Engineering and works as “an engineer” at a Portland hospital. We found his resume online. In reality, he has a masters degree in Industrial Management & Finance. His Bachelors and Masters degrees are both liberal arts degrees. He went to HVAC school to repair air conditioners and boilers. That is what he does at the hospital.

So Maxwell Chikuta has some liberal arts degrees and an HVAC certification and works fixing air conditioners. Does this sound like the same thing as having a “job as an engineer.” In fact Chikuta never describes himself as having an background or education in “engineering” or having ever worked as “an engineer.”

The Portland Press writes “many asylum seekers are educated and have work skills.” What is “many,” one percent? Most African refugees in Maine collect welfare.

Portland Press Herald….

Maxwell Chikuta’s native country had devolved into a civil war that claimed millions of lives and displaced millions more when he decided he had no choice but to leave the Democratic Republic of Congo and seek asylum in America.

He landed in Portland in 2003 and ended up in the city’s Oxford Street shelter, where the staff connected him with General Assistance vouchers that enabled him to get an apartment, buy food and take English classes while he waited for the federal government to grant him a permit to work.

Chikuta went on to earn associates, bachelor’s and master’s degrees, become an American citizen and get a job as an engineer at a hospital in Portland.

On Friday, he was among more than 100 people who turned out to oppose a proposed rule change that would prohibit hundreds of asylum seekers and some other immigrants from receiving General Assistance while waiting for their work permits.

“This is what the program was designed for – to help people with similar situations become self-sufficient,” he said.

Many asylum seekers are educated and have work skills but are not eligible to take jobs until 180 days after they apply for asylum.

INCOG NOTES:

How many White Americans out there miss out on decent paying jobs and well-deserved promotions* because of all this never-ending Jew multiculturism/black/PC crap? Ever ask yourself that one? It’s absolutely now clear the traitorous US government, media and White-hating multicults are hard at work destroying White demographics in America.

Have been for quite some time.

Even your so-called “conservative” FOX news doesn’t report on this kind of thing. Oh, sure, some will blame it all on “PC” and would be right to a point. But the fact of the matter is, all of mainstream media carefully keeps the White race in the dark — as they rapidly work to turn our White race into a spat-upon minority.

These lousy bastards have no problem with us White men dying in foreign wars for the Zionist agenda (ginning up patriotism to kill enemies of Israel); while back at home they feel free to slime our race (just look at TV commercials, for crying out loud), open our borders and push immorality and faggoty crap all over the place.

The lefty Jewish media and Zionist-corrupted US government have been quietly at war with the White race. No doubt, whatsoever.

I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to put a stop to the BS.

NOW!

* I can’t tell you all the stories I’ve personally heard of White people getting screwed over because of Affirmative Action. And it’s getting worse, people.

CHUCK SCHUMER STAR SILOAfrica for Africans, Asia for Asians, Israel for Jews and White countries for EVERYONE!

This entry was posted in Anti-White, Immigration, Jew Media, ObamaNation and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

100 Responses to Feds and Media Helping Africans Get to America

1. Mossad Did 9/11 says:

MBM – While you are definitely correct in some cases concerning the police , I can tell you from my experiance over the past several years that they have never given me a hard time. One time when I was trying to get in front of a local news crews camera w/ my sign & they called the police the cops just told me to stay out of their way. Another time a young jew girl who confronted me on the sidewalk & called the police to have me silenced , they came and reminded her that I have the legal right to do what I am doing. They told her that if she didn’t like it , she should make her own sign.
    When asked to show my ID , I generally do because I don’t want to get on their bad side. I ask if I am being detained but show them respect. I use it as an oppertunity to speak to them…”You guys have families don’t you ?” ” You know when the SHTF it’s going to be up to guys like you to do the right thing…” ect. Sometimes they wave to me from their patrol cars. I am careful to an extent , but it’s time to throw caution to the wind.

2. Mossad Did 9/11 says:

Oh , and then there was the time a jew was crossing the street while I was standind in front of the red light in front of all the cars and he punched me in the head when he was behind me. I retaliated and knocked him to the ground. A cop happened to be about three cars back and saw the whole thing. He put the guy in cuffs , detained him and asked me if I wanted to press charges for assault. I said no as long as he apologizes. So the cop told him apologize or you’re going to jail ! Sweet !

3. Mississippi Burning Man says:

MD 9/11

The bad ones far outnumber the few. You’re far more likely to end up being Kelly Thomas than a freedom loving patriot to them. Especially as far as the judenvermin go. Most will not tolerate “You fucking Nazi! You wanna burn some little jewish children with bug spray, huh!?!”

4. Joe says:

If Kapner doesn’t like Jews so much, and thinks we need to do everything we can to put an end to Jew influence, why exactly is he pushing Napoleon on us? Napoleon was a Jew lover extraordinaire. Everywhere Napoleon went in Europe, he “liberated” the Jews, while simultaneously Napoleon put the Catholic Church in Europe under siege. Napoleon was a Jew “liberator” extraordinaire.

In many ways, especially vis-à-vis Catholicism and the Catholic Church, Napoleon was a continuum of the French Revolution. Napoleon was part-and-parcel of the force in Europe that wanted to overthrow Catholicism forever. Napoleon put the Catholic Church under siege. The Church has been under siege since the time of the French Revolution and Napoleon. Napoleon wanted the Catholic Church destroyed and the Jews “liberated”.

So why exactly is the “Christian priest” Kapner lauding Napoleon? I though Kapner was against the Jew NWO. The French Revolution was the first Jew Communist “revolution”, by the way, and Napoleon was a part of that Communist Revolution/onslaught against Catholicism and the traditional culture and heritage of WHITE CATHOLIC Europe, the foundational Religion and Church and Culture of the WHITE Europe and WHITE Western Civilization. The French Revolution and Napoleon was a major step for the Jews in bringing about — “manifesting” as the Existentialists would most likely put it — The FR and Napoleon was a major step for the Jews in bringing about their Jew New World Order. First things first ; And first things first for the Jews in their quest for a Jew NWO was to destroy the Catholic Church. Napoleon served the Jews well in that regard. The Catholic Church has been under siege since the French Revolution and Napoleon. The siege the Catholic Church has/is under includes military siege.

Many have a lot of negative things to say about Catholicism and the Catholic Church, but many don’t know how intensely Catholicism and the Catholic Church has been attacked since the French Revolution. And then there are those who do know.
    The ones who do know, but never tell their readers, as they act appalled by the corruption of the Church, they never explain how the corruption came about. The intense attack upon the Catholic Church in the last 2 centuries, longer really. They intentionally leave the impression with their readers the corruption is somehow inherent to Catholicism and that we must abandon Catholicism entirely. They pretend to be appalled by the corruption, but really love the corruption.

Their friends inside the Church destroy from within through corruption, and then they point to the corruption their friends are causing, act appalled and horrified, and then tell us we must abandon Catholicism entirely. Which is exactly what the insiders causing the corruption want : For all of us to disdain and scorn and abandon the foundational Faith of the WHITE West and Western Civilization.

They never mention that the Catholic Church came under intense siege again during the Italian Risorgimento, remained under siege, and came under an even more intense siege under Mussolini and the Fascists.

The Jew Kapner, who was never even baptized into the Christian faith period [ in any Christian church or sect or denomination ], Yet insists in egregiously feigning to be a “Christian priest” , pushes Napoleon on us. The very Napoleon that was the Jew “liberator” extraordinaire, the very Napoleon that put the Catholic Church under military siege for the sake of the Jews, Kapner’s Jew tribe. The very Napoleon who was one of those who helped bring about the Jew New World Order. How Kapner lies to us as he feigns to tell us “the truth”. How he lies as he feigns to be opposed to his Jew tribe and his tribe’s NWO. Hence the incessant eternal SMIRK on his Jew slakthal face.

~ adulaundi gens prudentissima laudat Sermonem indocti, faciem deformis amici ~

Kapner is NOT a “priest”, nor any sort of ” brother” in any Christian religious organization period. The Russian Eastern Orthodox Synod of Bishops in the US have specifically requested Kapner TO STOP pretending to be an “Orthodox priest”. Of course the JEW Kapner scorns The Request. The JEW Kapner feigns to be an “Orthodox priest” while simultaneously spitting in the faces of the true Russian Orthodox Church in America. Kapner also hates true Roman Catholics [ pre-Vat 2 Catholics ] and one is banned from his “ministry” if one is a true Catholic. I know that to be fact. The JEW Kapner was never even Baptized into the Christian Faith — let alone is the poseur a “Christian priest”.

My all-time favorite vaudeville Jew was George Burns. Burns had class. Kapner is a monkey jew. He’s a giant liar. He doesn’t lie in what he tells us. He lies by omission. Millions of lies of Omission. A true hymie vaudeville road act. So many lies — Lies of Omission — Hence the incessant monkey SMIRK on his JEW slakthal izzy chimp face.

The “Aryan” “Nordic” “Teutonic” “Celtic” Nazis present us with a hymie vaudeville Jew who pretends to be a “Christian priest” as our major source of information and our major “spiritual” inspiration and “religious” “guide”. Nazis are a hoot, 🙂 . This is more fun than Hogan’s Heroes even.

~ ….. there’s no business like show business, like no business I know… ~

~ hit the road nat, and don’t you come back no mo’ no mo’ no mo’ no mo’ ~

It’s like a fly buzzing around the monitor and it won’t go away.

6. t bone says:

Joe

7. t bone says:

“My all-time favorite vaudeville Jew was George Burns. Burns had class.” – Joe

Correct me if I’m wrong, but this seems to indicate that there is a list of “favorite jews”.

Its bad enough that even one jew can be held in high regard, but a plethora?

George Burns is a jew.

That’s all I need to know.

Dump ALL jews!

And yes, I mean ALL!

8. Mossad Did 9/11 says:

MBM – I can only speak from my personal experiance. And in my opinion , it would benefit us greatly to do our best to bring the cops to our side. This is what I try to do when in contact w/ them. I am not saying you are wrong. I just remember I am doing nothing wrong and stand tall. On several occasions I have told them ” You know guys I am doing this for your families too”. Remember , a lot of these guys are probably getting tired of risking their lives to apprehend niggers & spics and then seeing them out the next day etc. They are ppl too and have the capability to possibly wake up and do the right thing.

9. t bone says:

Hoff

Thanks for posting that ‘negroland’ PDF. Looks like a good read.

Incidentally:

TWC said when a mixed couple has a baby, that baby isn’t mixed, its a black baby. She’s right. You’re either White or you’re a shitskin – or a jew.

I’ve seen White women with their quadroon/mongrel baby-daddies pushing around baby carriages and the niglet inside is indeed a niglet. That Buckwheat-baby hair and gorilla expression come through strong on these little mongrels.

Actually I was banned from prison planet around 2007 .

And what does Bro’ Nate leave out?

Yea t bone,

The jews job in comedy is to make the fools laugh, distraction always was and always will be the jews method.
    How can the jews be so evil and be responsible for the greatest crimes the world has ever seen when they’re so damn funny?
    Real white people shouldn’t pay attention to funny jews unless it is to expose their filth.

Sorry t bone,

“Seeing how Incog lets your comments through, does Alex Jones afford you this same courtesy?”

I had a moment of brain freeze and thought it was Joe who said that.

But i’d still like Joe to tell us what Nate is leaving out.

12. Joe says:

Yes, T-bone. Jones is very considerate and tolerant of me. So far, he’s only banned Oh, about 2 or 3 of my posts during the past 6 months. Otherwise, he’s very easy-going , very “courteous” with me. I only started posting at Jones’ website 6 months ago.

@ Bailey

You’re being a bit Apophantic with me, don’t U think? I mean, I’m just trying to be as Ontic as possible in Manifesting my Being-Here and being Present-at-Hand doing some work Clearing as I make Disclosure so as to make everything come into to view a bit clearer, to Manifest Ereignis for everyone , as we all head for Sein zum Tode in-the-sky-or-Hei-Unto-Kolob-wherever , someday.

Gee. I hope my Disclosure is not causing to much Destruktion. That would be awful.

Someone was asking to learn more about Existentialism and the roots of Existentialism the other day. I believe it was Karen who was the inquisitive one.

More on Existentialism, including Dasein Existentialism , and from whence it derives :

I have more websites for those who wish to learn more about Existentialism, including Dasein Existentialism. Dasein being the “religious/spiritual” foundational ontology of Nazism. ALL Existentialism, including “Aryan” Dasein, is a fusion of Kabala and Islamo-Sufism. The “religion” of the Jews in Europe who ALWAYS wanted Islam for WHITE Europe. The Jews, with lots of help from their Mohammedan cohorts and historical ALLIES , conjured up their Kabala-Islamo-Sufi Existentialism during the European Medieval period. It didn’t start in the 19th century as many think.

Also, very informative ;

“The Sabbatean Prophets PDF”

Like I said, I have more websites about this topic for anyone interested. Or, I guess one can always read Majority Rights out of mormo Provo to learn more about Kabala + Islamo-Sufism = Existentialism.

“Haaretz + How Kabala Shaped Mormon Faith”

” Mormon Temple Records + Hitler”

” Debbie Schussel + Why Are Mormons John Conyers Funding Islamic Terrorism”

“Shriner Oath Is Islamic”

All Freemasonry, by the way, is EXISTENTIALIST, ALL Freemasonry is based on Kabala + Islamo-Sufism, ALL Freemasons take an ISLAMIC OATH, and ALL Freemasonry is owned-and-controlled by Jew Sabbatean Mishpuckas. How the Jews do love Islam and the Arab-Jew Mohammed. Hence, the RED fez tarbooshes.

One would think the Nazis would be focusing on the above all the time, considering the Nazis tell us their Hitler didn’t like Freemasonry. Yet, Nazis never mention any of the above.

13. Joe says:

@ t-bone

I mentioned I like George Burns. Nothing about that implies, even in the least bit , that I somehow like a “plethora” of Jews. I happen to like George Burns [ and Lauren Bacall was kewl ju tu]. That’s all. Geeesh. Throw me into an IG Farben slave-work camp.

Oh wait a minute!!! I also like Benjamin Freedman and Rabbi Antelman.

Let’s see now T-bone. That makes 4 ; Burns, Bacall, Freedman, Antelman : 4 does NOT a “plethora” make. U stand corrected.

@ Bailey

When I said you were being Apophantic with me, that was directed to your “fly” comment. You’re now back in my good graces. Thanks for clearing up that matter.

Beware the rise of the military-industrial-banking complex.
    ————————————————————————————–

On this day in 1961, Dwight D. Eisenhower ends his presidential term by warning the nation about the increasing power of the military-industrial complex.

His remarks, issued during a televised farewell address to the American people, were particularly significant since Ike had famously served the nation as military commander of the Allied forces during WWII. Eisenhower urged his successors to strike a balance between a strong national defense and diplomacy in dealing with the Soviet Union. He did not suggest arms reduction and in fact acknowledged that the bomb was an effective deterrent to nuclear war. However, cognizant that America’s peacetime defense policy had changed drastically since his military career, Eisenhower expressed concerns about the growing influence of what he termed the military-industrial complex.

Before and during the Second World War, American industries had successfully converted to defense production as the crisis demanded, but out of the war, what Eisenhower called a permanent armaments industry of vast proportions emerged. This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience Eisenhower warned, [while] we recognize the imperative need for this development.we must not fail to comprehend its grave implicationswe must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence…The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. Eisenhower cautioned that the federal government’s collaboration with an alliance of military and industrial leaders, though necessary, was vulnerable to abuse of power. Ike then counseled American citizens to be vigilant in monitoring the military-industrial complex. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

15. bubba says:

Mississippi Burning Man says:
    January 17, 2014 at 10:08 am
    ============================

Oh no no no……

I will not “stand around”…

I will say ride a bike ….place them under windshields……have flyer insert with web sites….

I figure if I can get 1/10 interested…they will spread the word.

Maybe 9/11 is a good start.

16. Joe says:

@ Bailey

Re-read my post about Kapner and Napoleon. It’s very clear, abundantly clear, I explain in the post the things Kapner leaves out about Napoleon. I even left some links to source references.

I’m not going to write a post explaining what Kapner leaves out of all the chapters of history. It would be an extremely long post. One would have to write a tome. I shall take it as it comes.

But don’t worry, don’t fret, don’t sweat. I shall always remember to detail for everyone the things, the facts, Kapner LEAVES OUT of his historical “narratives”. Every time he’s presented here, I shall point out all the things he LEAVES OUT of his “version” of history. You have my word on that.

I’m certainly not going to go though his website and then come back here and explain what he leaves out of so many of his history stories since he stared his “ministry”. That’s unreasonable to ask of me. Anyway, who has the patience. I can hardly be bothered .

If someone features Kapner here, and when Kapner inevitably leaves something out of his history stories, then I shall fill you in with what Kapner leaves out. How’s that. Is it a deal?

17. bubba says:

Curious how J*e is able to post high volume posts within relatively close time frames.

Re: Brother Kapner….I am more interested in what he posts.

Joe,

You ARE the fly.

Who the eff’ uses Heideggerian terminology anyway?
    You’re a forum slider Joe, Do you really think I give a shit about being in your good graces?

Even the fbi takes it’s marching orders from the all-powerful jews.
    —————————————————————————————–

A former director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation provided a keynote presentation on the same event that a local lawyer was honored.

Louis Freeh

In honor of the Anti-Defamation League’s centennial, Louis Freeh, former director of the FBI, provided the keynote address during the annual Miami Jurisprudence Award Luncheon at InterContinental Miami. Lewis S. “Mike” Eidson of the law firm Colson Hicks Eidson in Coral Gables received the ADL’s 2013 Miami Jurisprudence Award during this luncheon.

Hava Holzhauer, ADL’s Florida regional director, mentioned the importance of Freeh delivering the keynote address.

“A big piece of the ADL’s work involves working hand in hand with law enforcement and partnering to keep our communities safe,” she said. “It’s an ongoing role of the ADL to work on relations with local law enforcement, federal law enforcement and the FBI, so we consider him part of the family and I think that his message was very interesting to this group in part because of the partnership that ADL and the FBI have had over the years and also because many of the people in this event are from the legal, corporate and financial communities.”

During his keynote address, Freeh mentioned how he facilitated the incorporation of ADL’s Law Enforcement and Society initiative into the mandatory training requirement of all new FBI agents during his tenure with the bureau. This program, in conjunction with the United States Holocaust Museum, teaches law enforcement officials the significance of their role in protecting democracy and the Constitution. Freeh also remarked that the ADL has stood and represented to him three essential characteristics that are the ingredients to the organization’s success and that they have helped it fight hatred, bigotry and terrorism.

20. Joe says:

@ Bailey

I don’t wish to get into any arguments or flame wars.

Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem, Bailey.

AND moving on, the latest news from jew york shitty :

I like First Light Forum. sog writes for First Light Forum from time to time.

21. t bone says:

Rabbi Antelman, Joe?

He’s a lying jew. No wonder you’re always posting anti-Hitler stuff. He also believes that communism is non-jewish and is aimed at destroying jews. The jew loves to obfuscate so that the masses become diverted from the not-so-visible ulterior motive.

Burns and Bacall are what you would call ‘entitled jews’ – as so many jews are. Burns is hardly what I would call funny and Bacall is a substandard actress at best, esp. when you consider how much judenfetzen the jews dump into their ilk (at the ‘Goyim’s’ expense) just to get them any notoriety at all.

When the masses are entertained by these ‘funny’ jews, they disconnect from the underlying malfeasance that the jewish collective does as a whole. They soften the ‘Goyim’. Its how the jew plays possum.

When the masses continue to see jew faces as iconic, they become convinced that these are the faces of authority – that the jew face is the new standard.

The jew is, by far, over-represented when you look at the worldwide jew populace juxtaposed with their domination of every staple industry and media outlet, as well as their political influence.

From that perspective, I don’t see these “good jews” as significant. In fact, most (if not all) “good jews” will ultimately do more damage than good in the long term.

We need to start thinking long term as opposed to the momentary chuckle that the masses get from these ‘funny’ jews. We have to stop focusing on decoys and open our eyes to the real deal.

22. Hoff says:

NathanaelBrother NathanaelJanuary 16, 2014 @ 12:42 amDear Real Jew News Family,A “New Napoleon” is a CONCEPT and NOT a vision for a “duplicate” Napoleon.The “concept” is clearly outlined in the Video:A military leader who arises from the officer class to head of a nation who effected MAJOR changes with the FULL support of the military.This is as far as the comparison goes.As regards Napoleon making overture to the Jews and granting them civil rights, he realized later that he was wrong and enacted an ordinance against the Jews and the Sanhedrin.I covered this thoroughly in my past Article:“Prelude To The Protocols – Napoleon & The Jewish Sanhedrin” @http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=525

Get it Joe?

23. bubba says:

Re: Celebs

I always had a feeling something wasn’t right on WHO made it and who didn’t.

I ‘ve seen and known a lot of REALLY talented people but they don’t seem to make it big. Carolyn Yeager did a series re: ” International Jew”….and how the Jews take over various sectors.

They would set up trusts and take over theatre venues and drive the real talent out. Then they would create dumbed – down and pornographic plays with their tribesmen as writers producers and on stage celebs.

Any Goy that are celebs have sold out.

24. Joe says:

Yes, Hoff, I get it. I shall never allow myself to be fooled by any Jew decoy or any group of Jew decoys.

If it helps any, I never saw Burns or Bacall as “iconic”.

My all-time favorite sTaRs are Rita Hayworth and Gary Cooper. That should pass “Fr. John’s” WHITE litmus test. Oops, probably NOT! Scratch that. Hayworth wasn’t a full and complete Aryan.

Oh well, at least I may have some sort of chance with Chechar, there’s a bit of a chance I would pass Checharito’s WHITE litmus test as Chechar is part Mexican tu, as was Rita Hayworth.

I might not pass deNugent’s WHITE litmus test either, however, as still think the part-Mexican/Spanish Rita Hayworth was always a lot sexier than the ultimate penultimate Blonde, Marilyn.

I’m beginning to see The Light. Have patience with those of us who just stepped out of Plato’s Cave, I implore. Plus, I promised Incogman NOT to get into any “fights”. It’s part of The Deal we made. I think we’re both doing extraordinarily well keeping our respective side of The Détente.

25. Hoff says:

Thx, the nogger book was a stumbleupon.

26. Joe – Eisenhower warned us of the complex in order to take the heat off of the MEDIA INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX that he was part of – ever heard of Billy wilder in Buchenwald? a media industrial complex brought Eisenhower to power – Syke War C D Jackson whose SYKE WAR group planted fake evidence in Buchenwald and also produced the fake billy wilder film – C D JACKSON purchased the Zapruder film

MEDIA INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

27. SirKevin says:

I was banned from Alex Jones’s forums for bringing to light that one of his reporters (LeeAnn McAdoo) is a “Coal burner” (miscegenist, nigger lover).
    Jones is nothing more than a “chicken little” fear mongering jew lover. I’m sure that his kids can become Israeli citizens due to fact their mother (Jones’s wife) is a jewess.
    Anyway, Jones never offers any solutions to the NWO, it’s as if he is supposed to keep his “fans” cowering in fear while the globalist machine runs them down.

I apoligize if my post makes no sense, I’m in the second day of fighting this influenza virus and my brain is scattered.

I worked with a kid who was a Jones fan, A registered hand gun owner who was on psych meds. a dangerous combination made worse by him swallowing Alex Jones bullshit.

He used to rant to me about all of the usual Jones topics that don’t mean shit if the jew isn’t named.
    When I tied to tell him Jones was a jew whore and that he needed to do more homework I watched as he got angry, it was the last time we spoke, the dupe wouldn’t even look at me.
    Thank goodness he was laid off shortly after.

Alex Jones creates hate, hate for those who speak the real truth.

Your post made perfect sense Sir !