I Have A Dream…

i-have-a-dream-MISSPELLING

BAD MLK ART SILO…that one day these spoiled black freaks shut the F&*$ up about Martin Luther COON!

This entry was posted in Holidays and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

138 Responses to I Have A Dream…

1. Greg says:

The liberals have sucked down the jewish ‘White guilt’ propaganda to the max. They believe in it all WAY too much.

The Christian right has been brainwashed by the jewish corruption of the church to wait and be rescued instead of taking personal responsibility and standing up against what is happening to our race and nations….and to obey ‘authority’ to avoid an overly warm afterlife.

The path of truth is in the middle and it is straight and narrow.

There can be no compromising, no softness, and no weakness on the path of truth.

The truth is not a people pleaser. The truth doesn’t worry about hurting people’s feelings. The truth doesn’t compromise.

The truth just is. One can either accept it or reject it.

from the country. He based his attitude upon the experience of the nations of Europe in dealing with this problem.

Charles Pinckney of South Carolina, one of the framers of the Constitution, is said to have kept a diary of the conferences of the convention, in which Franklin is credited with the following statement:

“In whatever country Jews have settled in any great numbers, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation is founded by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within a state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially as in the case of Spain and Portugal.”

“For over 1700 years the Jews have been bewailing their said fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland, as they call Palestine. But, gentlemen, did the world today give it to them in fee simple, they would at once find some cogent reason for not returning. Why? Because they are vampires, and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only among themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other peoples not of their race.”

“If you do not exclude them from these United States, in this Constitution, in less than 200 years they will have swarmed in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land, and change our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives, our substance and jeopardized our liberty.”

“If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to furnish them substance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves.”

“Jews, gentlemen, are Asiatics, let them be born where they will, or how many generations they are away from Asia, they never will be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American’s, and will not even though they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots. Jews are Asiatics, are a menace to this country if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this Constitution.”

3. Mossad Did 9/11 says:

Nice Greg…another Gem from the Great Motivator W. Pierce. I was just thinking before about this. I was thinking that the democrats are communists and the republicans are conservative communists. They expand and fulfill the jewish agenda by playing off each other as if they are ‘rivals’. And the Amerikan Moron just keeps playin’ along and never notices a thing…except something Maddona may have said or w(h)ore…or what Jennifer Aniston ate for breakfast. Maybe we are living w/in some kind of Dark Divine Comedy that has to play itself out.

Same thing you all know. Memorize it and tell new jew awakeners.

Rabbi Emanuel Rabinovich”This program will achieve its objective, the Third World War, which will surpass in destruction all previous contests. Israel, of course, will remain neutral, and when both sides are devastated and exhausted, we will arbitrate, sending our Control Commissions into all of the wrecked countries. This war will end for all time our struggle against gentiles. wiping out inter-racial tensions, forbid whites to mate with whites. The white women We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia and Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generations of white children are being born. Our Control Commissions will, in the interests of peace and must cohabit with members of the dark races, the white men with black women. Thus the white race will disappear, for mixing the dark with the white means the end of the white man, and our most dangerous enemy, will become only a memory.”

“We will embark on an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judaica, and our race will rule undisputed over the earth. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark peoples.”

————————————————————————————————
    “We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia and Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generations of white children are being born.”

OK I’ll try that again.

“Our most pressing problem at the moment is to inflame the lagging militaristic spirit of the Americans. (The failure of the Universal Military Training Act was a great setback to our plans, but we are assured that a suitable measure will be rushed through Congress immediately after the 1952 elections.) The Russian as well as the Asiatic peoples, are well under control, and offer no objections to war, but we must wait to secure the Americans.”

Rabbi Emanuel Rabinovich”This program will achieve its objective, the Third World War, which will surpass in destruction all previous contests. Israel, of course, will remain neutral, and when both sides are devastated and exhausted, we will arbitrate, sending our Control Commissions into all of the wrecked countries. This war will end for all time our struggle against gentiles. We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia and Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generations of white children are being born. Our Control Commissions will, in the interests of peace and wiping out inter-racial tensions, forbid whites to mate with whites. The white women must cohabit with members of the dark races, the white men with black women. Thus the white race will disappear, for mixing the dark with the white means the end of the white man, and our most dangerous enemy, will become only a memory.”

6. Greg says:

Billy,

I have a family full of Christians or they call themselves Christians.

Their attitude is:

“Just go along with it. Don’t judge. Don’t be hateful. There is nothing we can do about it.”

One told my dad: “But you have a black president.”

They obey ‘authority’ out of fear. They’re timid and spineless to say the least. I would not want them having my back in combat. I would be better off trying to ‘Rambo’ it by myself.

They will most certainly hate and judge that which the jews give them permission to hate and judge though.

They see Susan Smith or Casey Anthony on the news and they will constantly gossip about it. They will be on the phone talking about it.

I show them black on White crime and they will barely bat an eye at it and certainly will not gossip about it.

I talk about jews in a crowd of them and they’ll get quite and act like their dog died.

They think I’m a lost soul.

I’ve had them laugh at me and mock me because I don’t go along with what everyone else thinks. They have done this in my face.

Its that whole lemming thing.

Funny thing is, when they need help with something they always call me.

Good thing is I have one jew aware buddy and my dad. He’s been watching Pierce videos and reading at Incogman.

BTW, gman, my dad loved your “quote of the week.”

7. bubba says:

Sigh…

I am REALLY getting disappointed with God’s Chosen…..something wrong with soul quality control.

8. Axe Man says:

t bone says: January 21, 2014 at 9:00 am
    Why do gorillas always look so pissed off?
    Because they know they’ll be niggers in a million years.

I object! That is an insult to gorillas because niggers evolve into gorillas. Gorillas are higher on the evolutionary scale than niggers. They are also cleaner and more civilised than niggers.
    Great comments everyone. I read all your comments and find them funny and enlightening. I have learnt more about real history and world affairs from this site and similar ones than all the jew bullshit that was taught to me at school. It was a private school as well. Screw the Jew!

9. $10 Bagel says:

Hehehe… love the article Incog 😆

10. Cleansweep says:

Drop an email to JB Campbell and join the American Defense Party.

People lets try to find solutions.

The time is right for a radical plan of action against the de facto dictatorship we are under. This plan is exactly what the totalitarians fear – a military revolt and counter-attack. This is why Feinstein and her totalitarian colleagues are disarming the veterans, and why military bases such as the Navy Yard are disarmed by the prohibition on ammunition, and why ammunition itself is being monopolized by the government and probably destroyed.

We must all think big and take our places as the genuine leaders of this country – if only in self-defense.

11. Israhell on Earth says:

Yes, only a Movement like the American Defence Party can save America. Traitors looking for financial Gain or personal Fame have no Place in that Party. If a Member breaks one of those basic Rules, he will be dealt with.
    Jews will have no Chance to undermine the Party, these effing Control Freaks will hate it.
    The Tea Party was controlled by the Koch Brothers, two rich Jews. They exploited all these People for their own Goals, then they used the MSM to defame the Movement and destroyed it. I believe it was a diabolical Jew-Hoax from the Beginning.

I found a german Link with many Kike-Quotes, it’s definitely worth a Look.

Hey Greg,

Tell them to call the jews or the niggers that they so worship the next time they need help with something.
    Your time will be better spent feeding a stray cat some turkey scraps.

I think Israhell is right about the tea party being a hoax from the get go.
    Which reminds me of this video from the last page about the “Diversity is code word White Genocide” banner hanging from an overpass.

You see those jew whores telling people how and what to think and in a still behind the queer reporting you see a sign,

Africa for Africans
    Asia for Asians
    America for Everybody

What we don’t see is perhaps the most important part, Israel for jews !
    Even as the kikes in the devil state are expelling their very own Ethiopian jews to Sweden.

This sure looks like the work of the jews to direct public opinion to me while they take the spotlight off of themselves.

14. summerled says:

the Jews have a dream too
    ============================
    Money is the God of the Jews

The following is from Julius Streicher’s children’s magazine, Der Giftpilz.

This partial translation was issued in 1938 by the “Friends of Europe” in London.

***

Liselotte looks out at the cottage window towards evening and talks to her mother about the hard way in which father has to work. She says:

“Do you know, mother, what I sometimes wish? I should like to be rich. Very rich! And with my money I would make people happy. I should love to help the poor!”

They go on talking. Liselotte asks:

“Tell me, mother, how does it happen that the Jews are so rich? Our teacher has told us at school that here are thousands of Jews in the world who are millionaires. And yet the Jews do not work. It is the Gentiles who must work. The Jew only trades. But one cannot become a millionaire by trading with paper, bones, old clothing and furniture!”

Mother explains how it is done.

“The Jew is quite indifferent when the cheated non-Jew goes hungry. Jews have no pity. They strive for one thing: — money. They do not care two hoots how they get it.”

Liselotte asks how they can behave in this mean way.

Mother answers:

“Child, one thing you must realise. The Jew is not a person like us. The Jew is a Devil. And a Devil has no sense of honour. A Devil deals only in meanness and crime. You have read your Bible, Liselotte. There it says the Jewish God once said to the Jews: ‘You must eat up the people of the earth!’ Do you know what that means? It means the Jew should destroy all other peoples. They should bleed and exploit them till they die. That is what it means.”

Liselotte tries to understand these things.

Mother continues:

“Yes, my child, that’s the Jew! The God of the Jews is gold. There is no crime he would not commit to get it. He has no rest till he can sit on the top of a gold-sack. He has no rest till he has become King Money. And with this money he would make us all into slaves and destroy us. With this money he seeks to dominate the whole world. All that is contained in the following saying:

’the Jew has only one idea in this world;
    It is: Money, Money, Money!
    By every kind of trick and device
    To make himself immeasurably rich.

What cares he for scorn and contempt!
    Money was and is his God!
    Through money he hopes to lord it over us,
    And achieve the mastery of the world.’ “

15. t bone says:

Re: Draem/Deram sign-holders

The 2 negroes were just finishing ‘they Kool-Aid’ and fixing to go picketing when they had this conversation:

negro 1 “Do you know how to spell dream”?

negro 2 “I think its D-E-R-A-M”

negro 1 “But it could also be D-R-A-E-M”

negro 2 “Hey, we’ll do both. One of us has got to be right”

You see, folks, even 2 negro brains cant muster an IQ of 40.

They should have just paid a White 2nd-grader a buck and be done with it.

BTW – my apologies to the gorilla community for comparing you to the truly worthless negro.

16. Smitherines says:

“Yup , right on Smitherines. As an example of the reality tv thing , I can tell you that here in Vegas , I have taken the bus past that pawn shop where they film that stupid reality show ( I forget the name ) And there is always about 50 people out front just waiting there turn to go in. Stupid Fucking Morons. Pathetic.
    Those two lefty ‘journalists’ talking about ‘hate speech’ and ‘White supremacy’ REALLY got on my F’in nerves. Lip tv ? How bout a busted lip just for starters ?” Mossad did 9-11

You mean Rick the Pawn Stars, Hillbilly dad, from N.C. and fat son and friend
    Chumley: Joos idea of fat DUMB done Gentile Goyim, more interested
    in food, sneakers and video games, then his race’s future.

A couple of others spawned from that one: Count’s Restorations or cars and
    another guy out there that restores anything like coke machines, old vehicles,
    bicycles, carts, really anything you bring him.

They have few with Jews in them the pawn guys in Detroit: The 8 Mile, that
    is like “our Beirut” here, Les and his kid Seth.

Also a spinoff one in Chicago, they are Jewish, and Hillbilly (Greek?) down in the
    Louisiana area???

They spread like viruses.

Hey t bone,

The #BBUM niggers at the U of Michigan can use colored chalk.

A niggers idea of progress?

18. t bone says:

Bailey/Flanders

Physical action?

I guess all the TNB that the jew doesn’t report, isn’t ‘physical’ enough.

In meeting their ‘demands’, we’re damned if we do, damned if we don’t.

And I’ll be damned if I ever let a negro get the best of me, at least, without me giving it everything I got.

The feral negro will NEVER be happy, simply because its a negro.

Its coming.

There’s nothing we can do to stop these beasts of the field.

The question is:

When will the libtards grow some balls and deal with these yard apes accordingly?

My money says they’d rather bend over and take what’s coming.

But there are a handful of us who will serve the negro its just desserts at that moment of TNB.

Better to be judged by 12, than carried by 6.

Yea Smithereens,

Funny how the pawn stars, the count and rick from ricks restorations all know each other huh?
    And don’t forget that the Amerikwan pickers also do business with rick the resto jew and rick the pawn shop jew.

Those shows get more jewed with each passing season.

Gas Monkey Garage , Richard Rollins is portrayed as a functioning alcoholic acting like a drunken fool at high end car auctions, misleading the kwan viewers into believing huge profit is made in the collector car hobby.

Two words t bone,

“Its coming.”

21. Flanders says:

JUSA, ABC, NBC, FOX, CNN, CBS, NPR and PBS – SLAUGHTER WHITE MAN USING BLACK RACISTS

22. Flanders says:

I don’t follow niggerball, but for those who do: “LOS ANGELES, Ca. – Former Saints defensive back Darren Sharper, a prominent member of the Super Bowl winning team in 2010, was arrested Friday on suspicion of rape, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department’s web site.

Law enforcement officials in Los Angeles said he has been accused in two sexual assaults, one in Oct. 2013 and the other in Jan. 2014.”

23. t bone says:

Bailey

First off, if Tim Wise (jew) changed his views, we’d be the first to know.

Secondly, there is not a single one of us who would see something like that as credible (i.e. we would identify that as controlled opposition).

Notice how the jewboy closes his comments section.

Never buy into the illusion that TW and his ilk has any balls. They don’t. When the SHTF, they’ll all go run to their honeycomb hide-outs.

It their “magic” negroes and wetbacks who they’ll have to worry about more than us.

24. Flanders says:

So long as the present JEWMSM EXISTS – “Liberals” (too dumb for realities) will never awaken. Nothing will reach thru that jewinduced fog which lulls them into a false sense of well-being and the nirvanic feeling that “all I have to do is to do no wrong and everyone else will be the same”. Actively cutting the jewmsm nerve centers strangling the base of their brains and preventing a sense of even wanting to know about reality is all that we can hope will ever give some chance to rescue them.

25. Flanders says:

I was not referring to the jew propagandist Wise as being a “liberal”. He is an intentional traitor. Just wanted to clarify that my comment about liberals wasn’t about that scumbag. It was about the everyday people who are so hooked on MSM that they cannot understand reality even when it is confronting them.

Yea t bone,

Notice how he wont mention the site that he’s supposedly suing.
    It’s all jewish fiction.
    I just went to his site to see if he was buds with the #BBUM boot brigade.

Niggers in work boots, WTF?

Flanders,

There is no hope for most liberal dupes, only WE can hope.
    Hope that they get what they deserve, and they will.

27. Smitherines says:

“Those shows get more jewed with each passing season.

Maybe so for rich jews but for the average car guy it’s usually a losing venture, I should know. But, I mess around with classics just for a hobby, not to get rich quick.” Bailey

British guitar legend Jeff Beck does this too, he actually takes the engines apart
    and RESTORES that also, with classic sports cars, I’m sure the valves
    in the head,s he has a machine shop do that, and resurfacing the heads
    and boring the cylinder walls also? Beck is genius below “A Day in The
    Life” check out the Who’s Who of British rick in attendance?

When I was young Bailey I worked at NAPA for two years, they sent me out
    once to pick up Detroit Cummings crankshaft, for the shop in the back that
    MFer was so heavy it almost had my tires on the small Toyota riding flat.

Must of come form 18 wheeler, out big diesel engine?

28. Greg says:

I don’t have much to do with any of them Bailey.

I can’t stomach their perverted mentalities.

Most of these brainwashed dupes (esp. marxist liberals) carry around an arrogance which elevates their status from ‘ignorant’ to ‘fucking idiot.’

29. Smitherines says:

On other clips of that night, I saw not only jimmy Page and Robert Plant
    but David Gilmore from Pink Floyd, I think up front, the dude from Foo Foo
    Fighters, (Nirvana drummer). Might be others too, Beck has
    ALWAYS BEEN A MUSICIAN’S MUSICIAN.

30. Smitherines says:

Someone said he was a Brit Jew, Keith Moon too, on here I don’t believe it,
    neither acted like them?

31. Greg says:

Flanders,

Those raping niggerball boys are heroes to White America.

Sick and sad.

DICARLO is right.

No White person should be watching this crap.

The NFL is nothing but a bunch of niggers on steroids with QB’s who are following a script to make sure the point spread is covered or not covered and a certain number of points are scored to fill jewish pockets with more money.

Its a pathetic joke.

Watching NFL football is like watching porn.

Its all masturbation draining White men of their manhood.

32. Greg says:

If our ancestors were obsessed about watching niggers play with a ball we would have no White nations or anything else.

Now the dupes think niggerball is a sign of freedom when its really a mindless distraction to keep their attention away from the fact that the walls are closing in around them.

Are REAL men concerned about playing with a ball?

Childish kwans certainly are.

33. Citizenfitz says:

Jewish-English Dictionary

Antisemite: Someone Jews hate
    Freedom: Depravity
    Equality: Favoritism
    Tolerance: Debauchery
    Holocaust: Sacred money cow
    Holocaust denial: Blasphemy!
    Freedom of speech: Shut up!
    Hate speech: Truths Jews hate
    Negro (schwartza): Sub-goy
    Christian Zionist: Imbecile
    Antisemitic canard: Indisputable truth

34. t bone says:

Negroball

What is negroball?

We know that the ball is the object of attention.

We know that it is a negro who runs with a ball.

The negro who brings the ball to its destination most, wins.

This is when White kwans from one state have bragging rights over White kwans from another state.

They can now say “Our niggers are bigger than your niggers”.

One must ask oneself:

Who really wins?

35. t bone says:

Yard ape negroballer with “bright future” will NOT be charged with a hate crime:

36. bubba says:

t bone says:
    January 22, 2014 at 3:57 pm

===

Oh shit…they arrested one of the BeeGees !

37. Citizenfitz says:

Greg: “Knowing they’re going to have to deal with the reality they’re ignoring keeps a smile on my face.”

The best line I’ve heard in a while.

38. summerled says:

i laughed and laughed and laughed good one for the criminal news network
    the fuckers are getting desperate
    ===============================================
    Israel: Arrested ‘terror cell’ planned U.S. Embassy attack
    By Ben Wedeman. Michael Schwartz and Chelsea J. Carter, CNN
    updated 4:02 PM EST, Wed January 22, 2014
    STORY HIGHLIGHTS

Israel’s intelligence agency says a three-man operation was planning a coordinated attack
    Among the targets were the U.S. Embassy, Jerusalem Convention Center, the agency said
    Iyad Halil Mohammad Abu Sara was one of the alleged operatives, authorities said
    Authorities allege Abu Sara was to undergo terror training in Syria

Jerusalem (CNN) — Israel has broken up an al Qaeda terror cell that planned a coordinated attack that included bombing the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv, Israeli authorities said Wednesday.

Three men — two from Jerusalem and one from the West Bank — have been arrested in connection with the plot that called for a double suicide bombing targeting the embassy and the Jerusalem Convention Center, according to Israel’s Shin Bet intelligence agency.

The intelligence agency alleges Iyad Halil Mohammad Abu Sara of East Jerusalem is “the relevant member” of the three-man operation, a statement released by Shin Bet’s media office said

39. summerled says:

talk about death by propaganda hears some mind bending shite

40. t bone says:

I just read some of summerled’s 5:18 link.

I think I vomited a little.

The comments, for the most part, were absolutely absurd.

There are way too many negro lovers out there.

Quite sickening.

41. Anti-zionist says:

The jew has no heaven or hell or is gonna be judged by god. He has to control the world in order to achieve an afterlife. The jew is simple setting the world up right now for the arrival of his messiah. No messiah no afterlife. This is what motivates the jew. He has no choice. The jew messiah is our antichrist. Rapture believers will wisked off to heaven as they supported israel and will be spared the endtimes. So will jesus return to save us? This is the plot that is playing out. I dont really need to be a jew slave just so jesus may return.

42. Greg says:

t bone,

I read some of those comments.

Those Whites defending negroes are the insignificants who still can’t walk and chew gum at the same time.

Their jewish manipulated minds argue with their eyes and ears about the plain truth they can see and hear for themselves. It must be excruciating to have to fight so hard to stay in denial and lie to themselves.

Incogman will probably have at least one of their pics on here for a negro on White slaughter one day.

43. bubba says:

I read that comic summerled submitted as SATIRE…which goes over the heads of most of those submitting comments…even though the cartoonist name is in the Jew Wise zone.

But hey….the torch of the fewture will be in their edJEWmuckated hedz a4tur dey beez gradJEWated frum JEWniversity.

Tink (+) !!!!

PS Peace out and 4Q

44. Flanders says:

The big jews behind the World Economic Forum and other Fabian Socialist One World groups such as the CFR have a dream.

“The government also plans to use the database to monitor bank transactions, cell phone purchases, and the movements of individuals and groups suspected of fomenting terrorism. In January 2010, the Ministry of Home Affairs began collecting biometric details of people in coastal villages to boost security; the gunmen in the 2008 Mumbai attacks, which killed 165 people, sneaked into the country from the sea.”

45. t bone says:

I don’t see summerled’s comic link as “satire” – not when that many people subscribe to it.

I would think that any White in his/her right mind would find that comic to be a threat.

Not everything’s a joke. Sure, its good to be funny at times, but this shit is getting serious.

46. t bone says:

I’m trying to find out a little more about that cartoonist. So far, all I found is this. It seems a bit vague, maybe even ambivalent:

“Please do not send me any more messages about how awful it was that I received death threats. I am beyond pissed that everyone has taken my comic about white privilege and the effects of institutionalized discrimination, and has turned it into a rallying cry against online bullying. This was not the point I was trying to make. Stop making me the face of bullying, and do NOT make me the face of “White Allies”. ————-THERE ARE COMICS AND POSTS LIKE MINE BEING MADE BY PEOPLE OF COLOR ALL OVER THIS WEBSITE, AND THEY DON’T RECEIVE 1/5TH OF THE ATTENTION THAT I HAVE GOTTEN. THE FACT THAT MINE GOT POPULAR SPEAKS VOLUMES TO WHAT EXACTLY WHITE PRIVILEGE IS. I may not have deserved this hatred, but I do NOT deserve ANY praise. I want you all to know that Education is NOT where oppression ends, it’s where it begins. Thank you all for your kind and thoughtful words, but it’s over now. There’s nothing left for me to say.”

47. Karen says:

Anyone following mainstream news? Here in Canada the National Anthem is being changed to the theme song from Fiddler On The Roof.

48. summerled says:

its all part of the brainwashing and social conformity people feel thay have to
    prove allegiance to PC so “bashing the whites” becomes the norm

good one bubba got to wash our whites !!

49. t bone says:

Greg

The only thing that looked positive about those comments was the high amount of “likes” that were on the very few, seemingly pro-White comments.

50. t bone says:

Yeah, I’m privileged.

Its such a privilege to see my people kiss up to jews and shitskins as opposed to jews and shitskins kissing up to Whites.

51. Greg says:

Those kwans would be goose-stepping by sunrise if the media and those around them suddenly turned ‘pro-Nazi.’

52. Smitherines says:

Nice List Fitz, I’m still laughing.

In honor of Karen’s post:

Canadian National Anthem:

53. bubba says:

FYI:

Al Capp(Caplin)…aka who did the L’il Abner cartoons…was a Jew

The cartoonist for summerleds link was “Kapp”…likely another Jew who does the name hybridization thing.

Anyway…to each their own re:” interpreting the message”

…if they are aiming at slagging whites….so what???? …they have a short hymn book /manual anyway.

…..if they are ad -nauseum repetitive….(aka “white privelege” blah blah blah blah blah”)….. then they are running out of ammo……even better

Remember Kike Jew Zionist Icon Theodor Herzl…. he said Anti Semitism is a positive for the Kike Jews…”.Jew Kung Fu”….. re enemies momentum used against them

…..WHITES should use the same tactic for THEIR advantage

54. Cleansweep says:

JB Campbell on AllDayLive (program host willpwilson)

55. Hoff says:

There is nothing complicated about the jew conspiracy. The jews plan is to exterminate the white race.

First step is to takeaway all political power from the white man. No, you have political power? Okay, then explain to me why all white countries are invaded by arabs and negroes.

Your country is you home and you have zero control of who can stay and be feed by you in your own home.

Next step is to make white people a physical minority in their own country. The question is not if but when this will happen in all white countries.

summerled,

“the kwans trying to be racial hermaphrodites to fit in are quite simply fucking themselves ==no pun intended ”

Racial hermaphrodites? LOL!!

57. Hoff says:

Hitler’s primary aim in the Second World War was the eradication of the world threat of Soviet Bolshevism. By halting General Eisenhower, Roosevelt enabled Stalin to conquer Berlin and thus establish an Asian presence in the middle of Europe. When Roosevelt and Churchill met off Newfoundland in August 1941 to plan their common war strategy, they sang “Onward Christian Soldiers” before the cameras.

Their exhortation later became, in practice, support for the anti-Christian Red Army in its subjugation of half of Europe. In 1945 the German commander invited U.S. General George Patton to seize Prague, but Patton’s superior, General Eisenhower, forbade it,

58. TS says:

Probably the greatest Telecaster player alive, but no J EW Mgr, means you never make it. But he was a guitarists guitar player…

—————————————————————————————————-

Jan 23, 1941:
    Lindbergh to Congress: Negotiate with Hitler

On this day, Charles A. Lindbergh, a national hero since his nonstop solo flight across the Atlantic, testifies before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on the Lend-Lease policy-and suggests that the United States negotiate a neutrality pact with Hitler.

Lindbergh was born in 1902 in Detroit. His father was a member of the House of Representatives. Lindbergh’s interest in aviation led him to flying school in Lincoln, Nebraska, and later brought him work running stunt-flying tours and as an airmail pilot. While regularly flying a route from St. Louis to Chicago, he decided to try to become the first pilot to fly alone nonstop from New York to Paris. He obtained the necessary financial backing from a group of businessmen, and on May 21, 1927, after a flight that lasted slightly over 33 hours, Lindbergh landed his plane, the Spirit of St. Louis, in Paris. He won worldwide fame along with his $25,000 prize.

In March 1932, Lindbergh made headlines again, but this time because of the kidnapping of his two-year-old son. The baby was later found dead, and the man convicted of the crime, Bruno Hauptmann, was executed. To flee unwanted publicity, Lindbergh and his wife, Anne Morrow, daughter of U.S. ambassador Dwight Morrow, moved to Europe. During the mid-1930s, Lindbergh became familiar with German advances in aviation and warned his U.S. counterparts of Germany’s growing air superiority. But Lindbergh also became enamored of much of the German national “revitalization” he encountered, and allowed himself to be decorated by Hitler’s government, which drew tremendous criticism back home.

Upon Lindbergh’s return to the States, he agitated for neutrality with Germany, and testified before Congress in opposition to the Lend-Lease policy, which offered cash and military aid to countries friendly to the United States in their war effort against the Axis powers. His public denunciation of “the British, the Jewish, and the Roosevelt Administration” as instigators of American intervention in the war, as well as comments that smacked of anti-Semitism, lost him the support of other isolationists. When, in 1941, President Roosevelt denounced Lindbergh publicly, the aviator resigned from the Air Corps Reserve. He eventually contributed to the war effort, though, flying 50 combat missions over the Pacific. His participation in the war, along with his promotion to brigadier general of the Air Force Reserve in 1954 by President Dwight D. Eisenhower, a popular Pulitzer Prize-winning book, The Spirit of St. Louis,, and a movie based on his exploits all worked to redeem him in the public’s eyes.

60. t bone says:

Telemaster!

TS

I think Gatton lost his house, had lots of jew debt, etc… hence the suicide.

I’ll double-check it though.