Call Me a Commie: Here’s to Mother Russia!

VLADIMIR PUTIN WITH DOG

NOT POSITIVELY VERIFIED: On February 4th, 2013, Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, addressed the Duma, (Russian Parliament), and supposedly gave a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia:

“In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live  in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that’s the state law. Russia does not need minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell ‘discrimination’. We better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of most minorities. When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the national interest first, observing that the minorities are not Russians.”

The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a five minute standing ovation.

CONGRATS TO RUSSIA ON THE WINTER OLYMPICS!

Even though the liberal, Jewish/Zionist-controlled media of the West would obviously love to see it fail, or suffer a terrorist event. They hate to see the homos so publicly dissed.

To slap Russia in the face over it, friggin’ Obongo needlessly sent some homos over there to lead our team. What kind of crap is that? Maybe the stories about Obama hanging out at a Chicago gay club were true, after-all. Nothing surprises me anymore.

I agree 1000% with Russia’s anti-Gay propaganda laws. I like how Putin said the laws were meant to protect children from brainwashing. Oh boy, did that get the fags and Jews over here all torqued up. Russia is damn right, too.

Homos love twisting up kid’s heads. They want them to join the pink team as soon as possible. The International Jews, too, because it will mean less goyim being born. Besides, most of your filthy homos are Jews and blacks in the first place. Why do you think blacks have so little problem going to prison? They don’t mind going “on the down low.”

Anyway, here’s to Mother Russia and Putin!

This entry was posted in Homos & Sickos, Immigration and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

150 Responses to Call Me a Commie: Here’s to Mother Russia!

One Question,

What does Hoax-Slayer say about the Holocaust?

We know that’s a hoax but Slayer has nothing..

2. HKW says:

Gosh!

I started to like Putin…..

And now….I don’t know…

3. sog says:

key questions would be ..mr putin is the gulag system still in operation ,,?
    mr Putin what do you think of the jewish communists killing 80 million of your countrymen after the coup of 1917 …
    Putin is not rich he is obscenely wealthy and that outs him in the ivory towers looking down on the proletariet and kulaks like the monarchy of russia did ..
    allegedly csar nicholas II was a satanist who kept it under wraps for appearances sake ..??
    one religion that is never banned from any regime is satanism mainly because the revolutionary coer of these movements are satanic rabbis and satanic worshippers jews .
    so uh halina how do you know where jerry is ..and it doesnt mean that the polish holocaust is not fake ..the more i read your posts the more i realize you are truly a socialist political propaganda agent of some sort ..
    in short ,wtf are you even doing here …i ask a question i have already answered ..
    you hide behind 3 + names and hey heres an idea ,why dont you go supprt brendan Oconnel publicly and say you agree with him 100% ..put up or stfu ..
    no one cares if people want teir privacy or need to remain unseen from the jew eye ,except people like you who not only dont measure up to what you demand and shame other people to do ..

4. HKW says:

at 9:09 pm

“socialist political propaganda agent”?
    You say; ‘socialist ‘?

Aaaah! Hah ha ha! Me?

Geez! I wouldn’t mind that at all!

That would make me rich!!

And therefore perhaps more respected…?

Ouch! I have to look out for the onslaught now.

Ouch! Ouch!

5. HKW says:

First of all, SOG
    lets set things straight foR everyone to see.

I naively started off with my real name still very inexperienced with forums like that one.
    YOU were the one who warned me about such exposure.

So, learning MY first lesson I gave it another thought and truly had trouble coming up with another nickname. Having some good Italian friends I’ve eventually created an Italian sounding name; bergamo, which is an old Italian, historical town in Italy.

Who was the first one I informed about the change?

YOU!

And what did you do?
    Exposed my first name again.

Can you be trusted? I’ll leave it for other to judge.

I didn’t go too far off changing it once again to; HKW, which you tried to decode ‘seeing’ there my surname as well.
    No! The other two initials are those of my close friends first names.

And I never denied it. …. UNLIKE YOU!

CHEEZE OFF sog!

6. HKW says:

you dare questioning my political activism and courage , sog?

why don’t you join Billy?

It does not surprise me that people of immense wealth seem to gravitate to the top halls of power. In America the jews bribed traitors committing treason into creating a jew federal reserve money printing establishment and soon after installed an income tax to force working Americans to pay the jews back the fake money plus interest. Today, nearly 100 years later, we have an entrenched class of people who live solely on other peoples money, never to leave that comfort because politicians keep it going in return for votes. We have trillion dollar annual deficits with seventeen trillion hard debt that cannot possibly be repaid along with 60 trillion in unfunded liabilities. The jews keep the system alive only because the traitors committing treason in jewshington make sure the 500 billion in interest money always gets paid to the jews first. They will raise the debt ceiling again because the jews get their free usary interest money first. Interest money paid to jews will soon consume most of our federal jew budget. The irs will destroy anyone who complains or speaks out and pay bonuses to themselves with taxpayer money for stealing taxpayer money and destroying the lives of ordinary Americans who dare speak out. America is really far worse beyond what we fought to overthrow in our founding. Remember the men who risked life and property for liberty? They really did. I ask you– Who let the jews in? It’s the jews stupid.

from protocol 20:

36. How clear is the undeveloped power of thought of the purely brute brains of the GOYIM, as expressed in the fact that they have been borrowing from us with payment of interest without ever thinking that all the same these very moneys plus an addition for payment of interest must be got by them from their own State pockets in order to settle up with us. What could have been simpler than to take the money they wanted from their own people?

37. But it is a proof of the genius of our chosen mind that we have contrived to present the matter of loans to them in such a light that they have even seen in them an advantage for themselves.

from protocol 20:

10. HKW says:

Western mainstream media has been desperate to make Russia look bad.

In the lead up to the games, till now, the western mainstream media has been desperate to make Russia look bad at every opportunity.

Everything from trying to generate terrorism fears about made up toothpaste bombs, NBC caught faking stories about Sochi being cyber attacked and spreading disinfo about Russia’s stance on homosexuality, here is the the reality on that issue you won’t see the media cover and even non stop coverage about the toilets.

But ever notice how the western mainstream media won’t cover real stories like how Russia is looking to completely ban GMO food?

It seems the western media will cover everything about Sochi except the games themselves.

Clearly Russia, although not perfect by any means, is not going along with the New World Order plan as was seen with Putin stopping WW3 from occuring. While John Kerry, Obama, UK’s David Cameron and others were looking for an imediate strike on Syria, Putin called out the evidence of chemical weapons as having no validity which later turned out that Putin was correct.

Even people in the US like Ron Paul and Pat Buchanan called out the attacks as a false flag, also later proven to be correct. Ron Paul even asking the question why the US is arming and funding al Qaeda to take down the Assad government in Syria.

Either way, whatever happens at the Sochi games you can be sure that if it can be spun to make Russia look bad the dying mainstream media will pounce all over it with their propaganda.

11. Tyron Parsons says:

While Russia should be applauded for returning to its Orthodox Christian roots don’t forget who controls Russia’s money system. It’s the same who control America’s and most of the world — City of London Corporation (Controlled by the “Jews”).

Gorbechov said before the fall of the Soviet system (paraphrase) Do not worry. This is all cosmetics. Those who control Russia will continue to as we make this transition. The collapse of our system is a ruse. It is designed to make the west drop it’s guard”.

So while on the surface Russia may seem more like America was and America seems more like Russia was under the Jewish Soviets, it is designed this way. It is designed to strip us of our moral authority. It is like a massive psy-op.

Russia has Spetsnaz troops in America, brought in by KGB trained Obama. Chinese troops are in America as well. Chinese and Mexican military are massed south of our border who’s air defenses have been shut off for almost a year now.

Now, what does this tell you about the fact of our military is being systematically destroyed overseas for “Israel”? What does this tell you about the erection of a domestic military (all but in name) right under our noses? What does this tell you about what will happen when the dollar collapses?

America the UK and their colonies (Ephraim and Manasseh- of the REAL Israelites) have INHERENT RIGHTS as part of our BIRTHRIGHTS through Abraham, Isaac and Jacob- Joseph, onto his Sons to rule in this present age but prophesied to be usurped by Esau (Imposter “Jews”/”Israelites”) as per their token blessing to rule at the very end of the age(s) before their utter destruction.

We with inherent (bloodline/race) un-lien- able rights(cannot be taken,given, transfered, indebted, or contracted away) are the REAL target of a literal genocidal attempt by the fake “Jews” who control the 3 city state Corporations (Vatican City-City of London-DC/US Corporations). They desire to erect a JWO out of “Israel” on our ashes but they will fail at the very end.

Do not let Russia fool you. YOU are the TARGET and this will become painfully obvious, real soon.

As far as Olympics go I submit this from protocol 13. I also remember this when watching any other sporting events on jewtv.
    ————————————————————————————————

WE DECEIVE WORKERS

3. In order to distract people who may be too troublesome from discussions of questions of the political we are now putting forward what we allege to be new questions of the political, namely, questions of industry. In this sphere let them discuss themselves silly! The masses are agreed to remain inactive, to take a rest from what they suppose to be political (which we trained them to in order to use them as a means of combating the GOY governments) only on condition of being found new employments, in which we are prescribing them something that looks like the same political object. In order that the masses themselves may not guess what they are about WE FURTHER DISTRACT THEM WITH AMUSEMENTS, GAMES, PASTIMES, PASSIONS, PEOPLE’S PALACES …. SOON WE SHALL BEGIN THROUGH THE PRESS TO PROPOSE COMPETITIONS IN ART, IN SPORT IN ALL KINDS: these interests will finally distract their minds from questions in which we should find ourselves compelled to oppose them. Growing more and more unaccustomed to reflect and form any opinions of their own, people will begin to talk in the same tone as we because we alone shall be offering them new directions for thought … of course through such persons as will not be suspected of solidarity with us.

4. The part played by the liberals, utopian dreamers, will be finally played out when our government is acknowledged. Till such time they will continue to do us good service. Therefore we shall continue to direct their minds to all sorts of vain conceptions of fantastic theories, new and apparently progressive: for have we not with complete success turned the brainless heads of the GOYIM with progress, till there is not among the GOYIM one mind able to perceive that under this word lies a departure from truth in all cases where it is not a question of material inventions, for truth is one, and in it there is no place for progress. Progress, like a fallacious idea, serves to obscure truth so that none may know it except us, the Chosen of God, its guardians.

The above paragraph 3 also applies to casinos, grammy, emmy and Oscar shows etc.

14. Mossad Did 9/11 says:

If some or even all of don’t believe some of what I say I can’t say I blame you. But when you see the video you’ll believe it.
    You just don’t know what a sarcastic , wise ass , stubborn asshole I can be.
    Was out 4 an hr & a 1/2 w/ just sign just now. Was
    thinking of going home , when
    2 White guys , young ( could have been joos. Didn’t suspect so until reaction…which I guess you could say I provoked ) ” What are ya sellin’ ?” I’m not selling anything. ” What are you talking about “? Well , it’s a jewish global takeover etc. and him and his friend are grinning. Like it’s funny. This bothers me more than anything. ” Ya know I think ppl like you are pathetic. Walkin around w/ your head up your ass like nothing’s happening ”
    Well , needless to say , I pissed him off. Lucky for me his friend decided to move the car cause the light changed. He was starting to get out of the car. And was younger , bigger and stronger than me. I’m only 5’5″ 130 lbs ( including the chip on my shoulder ).
    I’m gonna take a break until some of my friends can help me do a better video w/ the mike & amp.
    I have to learn to watch what I say & to who.
    I’m sure you all understand how frustrating it can be when some brain dead idiot laughs or even just grins about this like it’s funny. You’ve all been there many times I’m sure.
    In the meantime , I’m work on getting this thing off my shoulder.
    But , I’m respectful and considerate most of the time. It’s really just stuff like that that flips my swich. But gotta watch it.

It takes guts to do what you do Billy that’s for sure. I used to spend a lot of time on the road to/from work and traveling and would discuss the protocols with truck drivers on my cb radio. Two years ago if I were to tell Americans that zog/nsa scoops up and records EVERYTHING that is put into the ether they would have called me a tinfoil hatted fool. Today I think Americans would believe it thanks to Snowden.
    Remember, our jew,gov has no problem lying to the American people. Lie Lie Lie deny deny deny until someone with balls exposes the truth/proof. Then they claim the fifth and move on to the next thing to lie about.

16. daveinozz says:

@ MD/911 ..3 29 pm
    Had good chuckle at that post but you’re a bit of a worry, don’t get you’re lights knocked out.
    Incog early in January put up a post called …Americans don’t know how murderous jews can be, well I wanted to post this link then but could not find it till I dug out my printed version , it’s titled….. German Soldiers in the Soviet Union …. a compilation of letters sent to family, friends and work mates telling how it really was in Russia and the Ukraine, a true hell on earth. A. H. knew only to well that they planned on, bringing the same to Europe, without what he did many of us may well not be here….,,,communism = globalism= communism

17. Karen says:

Bubba, hubby and I opened a bottle of Beaujolais and then hubby posted here not because he disapproves of Incogman, actually he’s a fan, but repercussions. He’s a very straight-laced beautiful old school type of man.

18. Luke says:

Sounds good, but the reality of the situation is entirely different.

First of all, non-whites are horny, undisciplined sonsabitches and most of them can outbreed rabbits and cockroaches. That means, even if you tried to keep their percentage of your White nation’s population limited to 10 or at most, 15% – to maintain that percentage, you’d have to sterilize the sonsabitches or eventually, they would simply fuck their way to the majority percentage of your White nation’s population.

If this talk by Putin is legit, its tough sounding talk – but, it is wishful thinking at best. The only guaranteed policy to deal with non-Whites is to keep them all out of your nation, no exceptions.

Whites are never going to win a fucking contest with shit skins.

19. John says:

Thanks “daveinozz” for that link.
    Nothing compares to the letters those young men wrote home!

20. Israhell on Earth says:

“You Never let a Crisis go to Waste”; The Jew Mantra peddled by Rahm Emanuel and others is in full Effect here.. I’ve heard about Shepard when he was murdered, the Story was big, even in Europe.
    ___________________________________________________________
    BOMBSHELL: Matthew Shepard A Drug Dealer Murdered By Gay Man Over Meth Stash – Whole ‘Homophobic’ Hate Crime Story A Lie

___________________________________________________________
    Seven Phony Hate Crimes Trumpeted By The Media

___________________________________________________________
    Young and Gay in Putin’s Russia (Part 1/5)

21. Israhell on Earth says:

22. Putin didnt have to make this ‘anti minority’ speech.
    Any idiot can see that he will not allow minorities and freaky homo fruitcakes take over Russia.

Unlike USSA who coddles these brainless wetbacks and bends over—literally— for the homofascist slobs.

23. Julie Mitchell says:

WTF? Russian bloggers are CERTAIN Putin is a goddamn jew. And PUTIN THE JEW has destroyed Russian in unprecedented time. Moscow is no longer a “Russian” city, and Russia has the 2nd highest number of immigrants in the world after the U.S. Putin is as anti-white as they come. Are you aware they now have negroes in Russia?