Jew Feminist Honcho Hates Having “White” Skin

ROBIN MORGAN JEW CREEP XPRT“My white skin disgusts me. My passport disgusts me…”

INCOG QUICK NOTE: Take notice of the last name “Morgan,” yet she’s really Jewish.* This kind of thing about Jew names is a huge reason for all the PC-BS now afflicting White people and America — because they just don’t know who or what they’re dealing with!

From Council of Conservative Citizens

Robin Morgan is one of the most high profile “feminist” leaders in America. She is an atheist from Ashkenazi Jewish parents. Since the 1960s she has co-founded a laundry list of “feminist” organizations. She is credited as the founder of “second wave feminism.”

This is how Critical Theory, devised by the Frankfurt School, works. You attack religion, culture, heritage, and the family. You break down these bonds in order to make the people more willing to embrace international Communism.

Here is how she feels about all white people:

“My white skin disgusts me. My passport disgusts me. They are the marks of an insufferable privilege bought at the price of others’ agony. If I could peel myself inside out I would be glad. If I could become part of the oppressed I would be free.” – Robin Morgan

She also openly admits to promoting class warfare and anti-male hatred:

“I feel that ‘man-hating’ is an honorable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them.” — Robin Morgan

“We can’t destroy the inequities between men and women until we destroy marriage.” — Robin Morgan

“Sexism is NOT the fault of women–kill your fathers, not your mothers.” – Robin Morgan

More Straight Up from INCOG:

Morgan says: “My white skin disgusts me. My passport disgusts me.” PASSPORT is part of the “White privilege” mantra — our White skin is “our secret passport” to all sorts of special perks and privileges that all us evil Whites are supposed to enjoy simply because we’re White-skinned (nothing else about us can ever be important).

Bill_de_Blasio_family_inset

The guy is such a huge Jew World Order punk, he’s got himself a black wife (rumored to be a lesbian) and two mud brats!

Funny, I’ve never, ever, received JACK for being a White guy. Unlike all the Affirmative Actions programs everywhere — handing out jobs, promotions, school slots over us White people just because “dey be black,” or the constant, never-ending worship of this obviously worthless, violently criminal race in the media. It’s GD ridiculous anymore!

And how about the recent story where blacks are getting financially compensated for failing the NYC firefighter exam just because they deemed it “racist”? The new commie NYC mayor, Bill de Blasio (right), is now doling out 98 million in taxpayer dollars to blacks and hispanics who failed the test. Crack dealers: Better stock up!

If anything, Morgan’s “passport” is her JEWISHNESS. Like so many Jews over the years, she’s had herself a long career NATION WRECKING America and the White race. She’s lives in highly expensive Manhattan — tell me the creep is not getting major buckage from somewhere in the Jew network, besides selling an occasional book to a few frumpy city lezbos and wild-eyed goy libtards in suburbia? It just kills me the International, Zionist, Globalist Jews can get away with twisting us around like pretzels.

And the woman is NOT WHITE in the first damn place.

Nor is she a “Ancient Israelite Chosen One,” but a Southern Russian KHAZAR “Jew” (a converted race from around 740AD) — with enough stolen White genetics over the centuries to camouflage her international tribalism, economic parasitism and inner penchant for agitating the barest whiff of social trouble, so each of them can feel superior and take advantage. Get the deal, Neal?

HERE’S WHERE MORGAN DESCRIBES HERSELF ON A JEW SITE:

“‘Robin Morgan identifies her religion as Wiccan and/or atheist. She writes: “When compelled to define myself specifically in ethnic terms—I have described myself as being European American of Ashkenazic (with a touch of Sephardic) Jewish ancestry.’”

Basically, she’s a White-hating, male-hating Jew witch, who can’t really decide if Wiccan will be fashionable enough later on. Mainstream will call her “a brave activist and voice for women’s liberation, blah, blah, blah…” She’s also bisexual, or at least tells people that.

* Her father’s real last name was Morganstern, so you can see how easy it was to mask her Jewishness from the goy public.

JEW FEMINSTS
Donna Deitch is a big time media Jew creepess who makes movies pushing feminism, the usual anti-White themes, homo crap, the holocaust — you know, all things Jews hold so dear. Click on her name to see a film clip of evil Nazis hanging some poor Jews — it’s so insanely cliché it’s actually quite hilarious (but I’m sure done in all Jew seriousness). And we all know of former CIA agent, Gloria Steinem’s Jewy efforts down the decades in screwing with White women’s heads.

Haven’t YOU just plain had ENOUGH of these self-absorbed, Nation-Wrecking creeps?

This entry was posted in Jew Subversion and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

222 Responses to Jew Feminist Honcho Hates Having “White” Skin

Still working my way through the comments, but I’ll post these two before it gets too late (11pm here).

————————————————

Mossad Did 9/11 (March 21, 2014 at 8:12 pm), also Steamed McQueen – I just want to add something to your discussion as I’m working my way through the comments.

In the early days of all the pro-queer BS, my local BBC radio station had a ‘phone-in every morning on the subject of whether queers were normal and whether we should worship the disgusting perverts, with the only permitted answer being “yes” on all counts. No real “debate” is ever allowed by the Bolshevik Brainwashing Crapheads.

They use a lot of paid propagandists, then as now, to ring in and pretend to be “ordinary members of the public” who invariably push the official line, but one morning a real member of the public got through.

He was polite and inoffensive, even to queers, but then he committed the “unforgivable” crime of pointing out that help was available for any queer that wanted to become normal (my words, his were far more “PC”).

He was cut off immediately, and the presenter said something like “I don’t need idiots like you on my programme”.

So much for honest debate when zog sets the limits. It’s the same with the holy hoax and any jew/queer/nigger criminality.

My point though is that anyone who does manage to get through needs to keep the real message very short, knowing the presenter (or should that be “preventer” [of any dissent]) will terminate the call at the first sign that your mind isn’t fully under zog’s control.

If you want to put a comment “out there” to get people thinking, say it in as few words as possible, and be prepared to just drop your bomb and leave, knowing you won’t be allowed to elaborate (but be prepared to do just that if you do get the chance).

Free speech? What’s that?

———————–

Excellent addition by Ron (March 22, 2014 at 9:23 am). Good for you Ron.

As for the jews being ugly, that is a warning we should all heed.

I once knew a pair of sisters (not jews), possibly twins and very nearly identical, – – – except …

One was an angel, and incredibly beautiful.

The other is a devil, and as ugly as sin, though her features are so similar to those of her beautiful sister.

The ugly one knowingly and willingly played a part in her sister’s murder.

If it looks ugly, it is ugly because both true inner beauty and inner evil show in the face and in everything about a person (or a jew in the case of evil). It’s nature’s way of warning us. If it’s ugly on the outside, it’s ugly on the inside, so leave it alone.

Ignore those idiots and propagandists that spout crap like “the less physically attractive one may have a nicer personality”.

BULLSHIT

We are naturally attracted to people we are compatible with, so go for the beauty every time. The reason we find her more attractive is because she is more attractive – in every way.

The “rejects” won’t be on the shelf for long. There really is someone for everyone, so there’s no need to feel guilty about making the best choice for ourselves.

Another of Nature’s warnings is the kike mouth. To choose one example among many, this female is named “Alex Jones”, and is better known in Britain than the one we normally discuss here at Incogland.

Look at her mouth. It’s too wide. She’s not too bad looking so far, quite feminine, but that mouth isn’t right. When she gets older, she’ll turn into Joan Rivers.

3. Flanders says:

“When Mark Byrge had a minor traffic accident on a street in American Fork, Utah, he did the “responsible” thing by reporting the incident to the police. He has never stopped paying for that mistake.”

(This is the first in a series of stories describing rampant police abuse in Utah.)

4. Karen says:

“If it looks ugly it is ugly” that’s nice, like “At 20 you have the face God gave you and at 50 you have the face you deserve”. Maybe that explains why almost no one finds pug or bull dogs ugly, they’re always cute.

5. Flanders says:

We must all be wrong. The “US Congressional Guide to SUBVERSIVE Organizations & Publications, 1951″ does not even mention jews or jewry. It tells about “communism” and lists many “subversive organizations”, but I couldn’t find an explicitly jewish front group for communists among them. I guess I should go back and do what the US government and all of the former “EXPOSERS” of communism used to do when teaching the American people about “communists”, and just concentrate only on that generic word “communists” while leaving those pooooor reeeligious joooos alone so they can pray so huuumbly for having survived the hooorrible holy cost.

We know that communism IS internationalistic and monolithic because it is jews and jewry who perpetuate and lead it, and who have installed the jews versions of communism into “American” government and using that combo of jew communists and controlled government to force communist deviancy into our everyday “American” society and culture.

6. Hoff says:

Communism and liberalism are twins and both are jew frauds. Take any issue a hardcore communist promote and even a soft liberal have will promote the very same stance.

7. summerled says:

titanic america
    “is that an iceberg i see before me”
    well it is a berg

8. Flanders says:

“White people are laden with white guilt, due largely to Hollywood myth-making, and convinced their worrisome concerns regarding black violence are over-blown to the phobic proportions. In reality, the overwhelming majority of white Americans can be observed with an incredible lack of comprehension regarding the extremities of black criminal violence.

Hollywood lies. A white person dies.”

“White man killed giving refuge to black mob victim” – The “victim” nigger then shot him.

9. silvernickel says:

That Morgan is a jewbitch. I can see it in her eyes and what she said was only meant to demoralize young white women, imo……

Check out this jew bolshevik state senator from RI basically telling America to “Go Fuck yourself” That is over the top!!! They need to be hung ASAP.

10. Th3 mous3 says:

The bacon-dodger wants her white skin peeled off.
    Any takers?

11. Canadian says:

Jewish sponsored feminism is a stain on Canadian society.

Even foreign men consider Canada’s financial capital city to be the worst for men because of feminism.

Canada imports 300,000 immigrants a year, and most of these immigrants are fed a diet of pro-Zionist, pro-feminist and Jew sympathy material in public schools and universities.