Money Bag Jews Deciding Next GOP Zio Stooge

MONEY BAGS JEW ADELSON

From David Duke

In yet another indication of the farcical nature of US presidential elections, the major Republican Jewish lobby is holding its first “primary” from which the next set of pro-Israeli candidates will be chosen as “candidates” for the 2016 election.

In what is openly being called the “Jewish Republican Primary,” the Times of Israel, a newspaper based in Israel, has proudly announced that “GOP hopefuls” have come to Las Vegas to “court [Sheldon] Adelson” in order to get enough money to win the Republican nomination.

According to the report, which is based on an Associated Press wire story, “Republican super donor Sheldon Adelson is the main attraction for White House hopefuls as the Republican Jewish Coalition begins its annual ‘spring leadership meeting’ Thursday along the city’s storied strip, the site of Adelson’s Venetian resort hotel and casino.

“With an eye toward the 2016 presidential contest, prospective candidates and their aides have been aggressively courting such donors for months, but not like this. Already being called ‘the Sheldon primary,’ the four-day event features Scotch tastings, private roundtable discussions and golf and poker tournaments that bring together politicians and some of the GOP’s top money men, a powerful list Adelson leads.

The 80-year-old Boston native almost single-handedly bankrolled the group behind Newt Gingrich’s presidential bid in 2012 before shifting his personal fortune toward Mitt Romney’s campaign.

Neither Gingrich nor Romney is at this year’s gathering, which features prospective presidential contenders including former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker and Ohio Governor John Kasich.

Other high-profile participants include former Vice President Dick Cheney and former UN Ambassador John Bolton. House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, is also in Las Vegas this week.

Adelson, known for his devotion to Israel, is the Republican Jewish Coalition’s most influential benefactor. He donated more than $90 million to political candidates and super PACs in the last election cycle. His total donations may never be quantified publicly because various politically active groups that operate as nonprofit organizations don’t have to report the sources of their funds.

Adelson is considered one of the 10 richest people in the world, with a net worth exceeding $40 billion, according to Bloomberg Billionaires Index. He is also the driving force behind the push to bring the Republican National Convention to Las Vegas in 2016.

The Republican hopefuls who are in attendance at the “Sheldon Primary” are the only ones who will receive enough money to vie for the GOP nomination—and will therefore all be compliant to the Jewish Supremacist demands on Washington DC politicians.

With the Democratic party under similar control, Americans might think they will be given a “choice” in 2016, what they will in fact be getting, once again, is a “choice” between one set of fanatically pro-Zionist stooges, and another set of even more fanatically pro-Zionist stooges.

SHELDON ADELSON ISRAEL FLAG

Sheldon Adelson visiting Israel. This rich SOB isn’t for America — like virtually all Jews, his only real loyalty lies with ISRAEL. That’s why he’s ready to spend tons of his ill-gotten casino dough on AMERICA’S next election. I’d like to see the creepy old Jew bastard CHOKE on his GD shekels! [INCOG]

This entry was posted in Israel Lobby, Shabbos Goys, Zionists and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

173 Responses to Money Bag Jews Deciding Next GOP Zio Stooge

1. Mossad Did 9/11 says:

Barney ,
    You’re a hell of a lot more than you give yourself credit for.
    I’m standing outside where I work now on break.
    After the Mexicans leave in thier Tahoe , a Groid pulls in a nice Mercedes. Then , two minutes later a new Kia parks right next to it. Who gets out ? A Groid and his ‘White’ coalburner. I feel like I’m really being tested. Everything is dead ass backwards !

2. JR says:

Mossad Did 911,

Correction.
    Mexicans DID try to take their nation back. It was called the Cristeros who were the freedom fighters.

The USA was bombing Mexico and the freedom fighting revolutionaries. And the USSR was also supplying aid to the Mexican Govt.
    A peace treaty was signed when the Govt called a truce (They were losing) but it was a stab in the back. It was brokered by the US Govt and the Vatican. Churches reopened but nothing in reality changed.

The USA is the pressure release valve for the immigrants that invade here, lest Mexico Have another long overdue Revolution and take it back from the Marranos that run it.
    The first University in North America was in Mexico, it was actually more developed than America for some time.

3. Mossad Did 9/11 says:

Yes Bagel , you’re in the jew Twighlight Zone and I am the coordinator. It is me who breaths life into the Kike. And I do it so I can come here to Incog and drive you mad. It is my sole purpose in life.
    I have sit downs w/ the Rothschilds on a regular basis. The world will be mine. I only work as a stocker in a grocery store as a front. See , I’m DEEP under cover. It was me who financed the Bolshevick revolution. I set up the FED along w/ my friends on Jeckyll Island. I am not even a physical being. Only when I manifest myself in this skinny short guy named ‘Billy’. I hold all the cards and this is my fun. Fear me Bagel. Fear me.

4. Denys Picard says:

Kikes have infected both parties, made them associations of sodomy and analingus. A leadership of corrupt kikes everywhere we turn our eyes. And now for the first time in history, a KIKE rules the armed forces of NATO. America lost a long time ago to those rats. In fact all of Europe and America lost WWII to those fucking vermines. Look at the fat obese cunt at the FED, Yellen the Yid, already as corrupt as her 2 predecessors, living for financial bubbles. At least we have PUTIN!

5. $10 Bagel says:

LISTEN UP EVERYONE

I took an internet break for a bit because I needed to clear my head and this is what I came back to???

Remember when there were others telling us that we should work with Blacks and Hispanics against the jews? And we told them, “No, Whites need to work only with Whites because none of these other groups have the preservation of Whites in their interests.”

Well, even those idiots knew not to get involved with jews. Has the Incogman comments section gone into complete regression?

Doesn’t anyone remember that jews like to brag themselves up? Look what I’m doing!!! Well, we got a guy that came here years ago pretending to be White and doing the work of White men. And everyone praised him regardless of what shit came out of his mouth. Don’t think so? Look again carefully. Jews are the masters of twisting words and meanings.

And then guess what, he’s a jew! And everyone here is like, “That’s ok, you are a good jew” even after we all agreed there is no such thing as a good jew! Afterall, it’s easier to accept the jew than to admit you got duped! This guy has got inside your heads.

Not to mention every jew loves some sympathy. Epilepsy anyone??? How can you turn that one away?

I know everyone likes to come here to read and blow off some steam. We all do that. But it’s time to get SERIOUS folks. If we are going to turn a BLIND EYE to JEWS and HALF-JEWS and QUARTER-JEWS or ANY-JEWS, then we aren’t ready to get serious.

It’s not like we have any time left. So what are we waiting for?

6. Hellene says:

I`m happy for you Billy realizing the jewish cancer that eats up the world, and being jewish must have been extra tough on you… I think it`s courageous, how many jews do that? The ones that did they`re all famous like Jesus, St.Paul, the Desciples… and that`s why they`re so despised by jewery.

Bubba (April 1, 2014 at 2:28 pm) – Stop missing that kissinger creep and get your sights adjusted so you can put one right between it’s beady little snake eyes. :-)

As for kissinger having better legs than AH, what about these?

8. sog says:

i think maybe enough for now mossad911 ..bagel is also a patriot ..we have to get along which means first tiny steps for all and toleration to a point but there is too much defending coming from your end ..i dont speak for incog but this site is not for gladiator training in the comments unless it involves impaling impster communist jew kazzars …since no jew is an israelite and vice versa there has to be common ground among the white caucasion patriot entity …imho ..my 2 cents ..
    sog says:
    March 31, 2014 at 11:05 pm
    so if sons and grandsons of jews who allegedly survived the holocrap want reparations let them also bear the brunt and responsibility for their foreturds war crimes against germany and russians in russia communist genocide during jewish communism ..seems

like everyone survived the holohoax ,and if someone died of a heart attack or old age it was der holocauvst ..the article i linked yesterday shows that aALL partisans were communist jew thieves and murderers and they would kill other jews if it was deemed

profitable ..most partisan action was to steal and murder all thruout ww2 ..like they did to the vichy’s in south france but have the temerity to say the vichys were persecuting jews ..not true ..everything along the jew narrative is a huge lie “the big lie” Hitler

warned about …peopel are so stupid when they babble about the big lie hitler was talking about like it had to do with lying to germans and if so then germans were guilty of beliveing propaganda so why kill all germans like the jews wanted to ..anyway the

big lie was a warning about how jews lie to everyone and germany had been thru it with the november kriminals who signed a differne t versaille treaty then the one that wqas quoted to germans for peace etc ..the criminalks were influenced by jews and at a

time when germany could have won the war in ww1 ..why would Hitler stand up in front of the world and germany and tell them ,uh yeah im lying to you all so dont believe a word of what im sauying cus its all a big lie ..caqn you see anyone doing that
    ..lol…
    a nigger and a muslim and a communist and a fag walk into a bar and ask what time it is ..oh hi mr president ..
    400-500 ..hmm memory is a precious commoditiy ..trtuhfully speaking ..as a deterrent to dangerous and 100% deadly handling procedures of mis-handling cyanide it would have very german and safe to simply administer cyanide injections or capsules ..ok well

never mind all that since there are no bodies buried at any camp in germany anyway to tst for cyanide infiltration or bones , or ashes ..at the rate of burn in the refractive brick ovens it took enough time that if there was 6 million shitkikes stacked up like cordwood

waiting for cremation we would still be incinerating kike corpses till 1987 …6 million ? lol …where was the stacks of 5.8 million bodies as the rate of burn and wood supply would have under the best of conditions only allowed for barly 150,000 to be

creamated at the end of the war when the epidemic took place .at one time the creamtion ovens at auschwit were shut doen for 6 months and when 1 side of an oven was broken they had to shut down both sides to re brick ..hmmm very unsophisticated

way to rid oneself of diseased bodies to dissemenate the risk of pathogenic exposure to uninfected inmates ..which is why there were 20,000 dead people at belsen and most of em not jewish ..speaking of which ,,the word antisemite was invented to discourage

people from using the word jew ….belsen ran out of medicine as the typhus epidemic raged thru the camp because thats what epidemiologists will tell you that epidemics rage they dont stroll thru and sight see they take names and kill ..plagues and flues

have killed hundreds of millions but not nearly as many as jewish commnuism has ..and for futher fucking more it wasnt hitler who wanted war at all ,,at fuckin all ..
    it was bloated living homo corpse churchshill that bombed germany for 3 months before germany ever retalliated ..and that dunkirk business …the expeditionary forces

of britain contained many communist french troops ,since france was overthrown by kikes during the revolution and all gaul dynasty was erased and french history rewritten and all streets and towns and places and coinage were renamed according to jews

whims the jew jacobins(aka the international aliens) they were the early manifestation of organized communism in france …so france also atttacked germany inn 1939 and got smoked ..may hitler did not want to appear as a monster trying to save the reich ..sarin

would have anhilated the dunkirk crowd and the d-day crowd ..fine by me ..then they shopuld have dropped sarin on the kremlin and te pale of settlement ..what so monstrous about eradicating jews kazzar kikes ..the mention of a town in ancient

Phrygia, called Cimmeris; and the Cimmerians and Cimbri are derived by some from Gomer, whom Herodotus makes mention of as in Asia and Scythia, and speaks of a country called Cimmerius, and of the Cimmerian Bosphorus; and these seem to be the

Gauls before mentioned, under a different name; and it is to be observed, that the Welsh, who sprung from the Gauls, call themselves to this day Cumero, or Cymro and Cumeri……19 versions of the bible and more no less ..in clownifornia there are 17

languages spoken and it does not enrich anyone …,instead it is a printing nightmare ..next all the differnt species will want there own money printed in their own language .
    jews wanted germany destroyed …even if 6million kikes were killed and they were

commies ,so what ,why send 80 million people to their deaths and kill 40 million ethnic and indigenous germans just to get even ? ..theoretically the kikes would already be smoke ,uh if you belive the death camp nonsense and so why lock the henhouse after

the fox gets in ..why wasnt a unilateral ad hoc non biased expeditionary group sent to germany to see if any rumours were true as the jews who fled the moral cleansing of berlin and elsewhere were going to (no surpries) holloywood and nyc ..seems only certain kikes were allowed to emmigrate to palestine thru havaara ..hitler didnt

establish israel he simply deported jews to palestine as it was on of the few places that wanted these creeps and so he sent them ..what happened after the jews got there was all aBOUT jeowsh bolshevik communism and noit about mr.herr adolf hitler or

germany ….so why then arent jews thankful that hitler created israel ..if it was true at all ..like schindler crap that they are tahnkful for and have a tree in his honor etc in israel where kazaars stole the land from the semite palestinians ..etc on and on ..
    why would hitler condone another communist proxy state in israel if he was busy atacking and trying to neutralize the one in ussr …hur hur hur ..

9. bubba says:

Hitler said “I want a glass of juice” …….and NOT ” gas the Jews “

10. JR says:

The Mantra Perfected.

The Mantra
    ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, ISRAEL FOR JEWs, But WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.
    The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.
    What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?
    And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?
    But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals, Marxists and Neo Cons, all agree that I am evil.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
    Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white. Diversity = White Genocide.
    Share it now. Like it while you’re at it.

11. Mossad Did 9/11 says:

Thanks sog ,
    But I’ll stop defending myself when I am no longer attacked and called a liar.
    I’ll tell ya’ though , it’s great to know I don’t have epilepsy after all…and to think after 30 years , these seizures were just in my head ! Now all I have to do is convince my Dr. and the DMV. Maybe I can get my licence back !

Incogman says :
    Febuary 12 , 2014 @ 11:52
    “As long as their mother isn’t full blood jew , I consider them to be White.”
    Well , the jews and Incog agree on one thing.

12. bubba says:

sog…

I agree…..lets quit the infighting.
    Nobody’s gonna send proof if they are a Jew or not…besides it gets irrelevant.

Besides that, we get so wrapped up in detail, we lose the big picture of ” IT’S THE JEWS ……S-T-O-O-P-I-D !!!!”.

Problem is, people can’t think logically anymore.
    Hitler could have taken a page or two out the Kike Jew Bolshevik manual.
    Most efficient way to Kill is STARVE….aka Holomodor.
    Round up people… put them in an open pen…no food or water …say in winter…won’t last a week.

Germany did NOT have a lot of resources…it had to be efficient and innovative…why do the majority of the best chemists come from Germany….much of what they needed they were forced to synthesize…….to kill 6 Million is a huge endeavour when you are fighting a war on all fronts.

Probably the major mistake was to NOT ship all the Jews out of Germany ASAP……let them be someones elses’ problem. (Never EVER host a parasite, it always comes back to bite you badly).

Then Hitler and crew could be sitting drinking schnapps laughing their asses off while the Kikenvermin are exposed elsewhere .

13. Karen says:

@Summerled, my husband and I would like to know the name of the piece and the performers in The March of the Templars?

14. Mossad Did 9/11 says:

Thanks for the info JR. I was unaware of that and have always wondered about it. Do you know if the controlling family you mentioned are bankrolled and/or controlled by jews ?
    Hellene , I appreciate your supportive comment to me , but I do not believe that Jesus was a jew. I believe that to be another jewish lie.
    I am also not a jew. I am 1/2 jew on my fathers side. I have also openly denounced ‘judaism’ as a front for a supremacist , evil cult who have operated throughout the centuries to aquire power through lies , manipulation and proxies.

15. Karen says:

“Same with the neo-cons and Christian Zionists. Some can be helped”. The neo-cons don’t want your help, they have their jew supremacist agenda and would take great pleasure in murdering your goy/cattle ass. The Christian Zionists are subnormal borderline retards who probably should be murdered like any other non-functional detriment to its own race/species.

Mount Soledad Cross

Judge Orders Mt. Soledad Cross Removed, But Saga Probably Isn’t Over

I received an email from the Public Advocate this morning warning that the jews are back at their favorite past time, of banning crosses. I added jew to their email. They said the courts were trying to remove the Mount Soledad Cross. They wouldn’t dare utter the word jew. I started wondering if it was the same cross that was in the Dirty Harry movie. I checked and Mt. Soledad is in San Diego and the Dirty Harry cross is in San Francisco. It is called the Mt. Davidson Park Cross. That caused me to wonder what happened to the cross in the movie. My next comment.

17. Hellene says:

No Billy it`s not a jewish lie, Jesus was,is the Messiah the ancient prophets talked about
    from the line of David on His Mother`s side. Denying this is essentially nullifying the prophecies. It would have been so much easier for the jewish rejection if Jesus was a goy. Him being a royal jew burns a hole in their brain, it is an eternal checkmate.

Dirty Harry On Location

The Cross

Mt. Davidson Park

Originally built by local Christian groups as a lasting icon to their faith, a cross of some form has been present on the site since 1923. The concrete one we see today dates from 1934 and is essentially unchanged to this day. From the 1940s through the 1970s Easter sunrise services were held here and broadcast nationwide by CBS.

Following a series of lawsuits filed by non-Christian groups who took offence to the cross, the City was forced to sell it together with 38 acres of surrounding land to the highest private/commercial bidder. It was bought by the Council of Armenian-American Organizations of Northern California in 1997, which now owns and maintains the cross as a memorial to the 1.5 million victims of the Armenian Genocide perpetrated by Ottoman Turkey between 1915 and 1923. A memorial plaque was added to the cross base in 1998.

Who do you think those non-Christian groups were America? The same non-Christian groups that outlawed prayer in our public schools. That was 1963.

19. sog says:

Royal and Pontifical University of Mexico…….
    Royal and Pontifical University of Mexico Real y Pontificia Universidad de México was founded on 21 September 1551 by Royal Decree signed by Charles I of Spain, in Valladolid, Spain…..by spain to teach who the mestisos or the children of spanish settlers ….
    they speak spanish from castille ,of spanish origin …
    Spanish’s Arab Connection: Spanish Words Derived from Arabic…many as well as many english words
    if “mexico” had a college it was onbly because of the spanish commisioning of said construct ..
    There are more than 400 million people worldwide that speak Spanish, which makes it the second most natively spoken language.
    After Latin and English, Arabic is probably the biggest contributor of words to the Spanish language, and a large portion of English-Spanish cognates that don’t come from Latin come from Arabic.
    People living in what is now Spain spoke Latin at one time, of course, but over the centuries Spanish and other Romance languages such as French and Italian gradually differentiated themselves. The Latin dialect that eventually became Spanish was highly influenced by the invasion of the Arabic-speaking Moors in 711. For many centuries, Latin/Spanish and Arabic existed side by side, and even today many Spanish place names retain Arabic roots. It wasn’t until late in the 15th century that the Moors were expelled, and by then literally thousands of Arabic words had become part of Spanish..
    like in the usa today that has all the so called messikin named places and towns etc ..these were named early on by spanish franciscan monks ..spanish not messikin ..messikins are a eugenic social engineering costruct by the coagulation of infectios global jews who have been organized since before christ …the talmud and the rabbis are the malignant immoral compass of the multi cultural massive dna mixed mexicans with jewish heretage and jews all of which are not remotely related to ancient israelites anyway ..its a wild jew chase for nada ..
    see the jews emigrated to future mestizo desert mehikko in 1542 in monumental numbers ..it was always their agenda to discover new ands and contain them ..control and engineer any indigenous peoples to extinction by either slaughtering them of mixxing them out …the messkins never inhabited california or north of rio bravo grande in seriuos numbers until after the decimation of the apache nation which controlled their ancestral indigenous tribal lands above the rio all the way from california to texas from the encraoching meskin tribe from messiko ..there were many raids back and forth by apaches against shitskin messkins and vice versa …the people of what is now referred to as mexico are a multi mixed people ..there never was a group of people who were ancient mexicaans ..the evolved as people intermixed over time …the apaches controlled the lands above what is now mexico with a fervent homicidal pitch against the invading cockroaches from latino hell …of course russians also settled in calif as well early on probably earlier than most …it is spanish conquistadors whop likely trained the commanche in bloodthirsty violent confrontations with them ..commanches were a mega violent grouop of murdering indians who wiped out many tribes all on their own merits in the west north and midwest …spanish conquistadors savaged many tribes ..most americans alive today in america have no forefathers they they are decnede from who were here at thos times nor here when nigger slavery and white slavery and sex slaves were beinf imported to all parts of the world and america …
    look at how well hitler catered to jews ..when he went with the aristocracy and elites of germany he also supported deporting jews to safe places ..no one is going to stop bashing jews just becusae there are kazaar persons about …the reality is there are no israelites left and all else is a waste of time ..either you are with the kikes or against meaning todays so called faux israleit …with them or against it does get that simple and billy is against but that should be all that needs to be said in a real world sitch ..reality is all around us ..
    if jesus as millions believe existed then he was bound by what history and the new testament put forth as there really is no other root source of real info taught from anyother source but the bible ..to wit jesus was born thru the house of king david specifically the tribe of judah from the lower kingdom and hence the phrase the lion of judah shall break every chain …he was born out of the lineage of one of the 12 tribes of original gangsters judah ..hebrew was the language not a people ..israleites were the people and they were of plausibly dark skinned variety .there were a people who grew from 1 of japheths 10 sons askenazz ..the wordology and the group of askenazzis seem to be on a differnt plane of development .if the original tribes were white it doensnt say or mean a dam thing today as well if abraham was white. so were millions of other people in thet region ..or around that region if abraham came from a white neighborhood maybe …the races would have to have already been articulate and compartmentalized as adaptative sequence and racial transitioning would take over 100,000 years if races were developed by locational differnces and the adaptative process to bring the changes about …seriously ,the races had to have been separate constructs from the get go ..was it only adam and eve 10,000 years ago i think not .it would have taken much much longer for races to develop their specific difeerences…..like perhaps the written language of japan may have emigrated from cuniform (wedge like ) insciptory markins as their language is one of the hardest to learn besides mandarin ..thier written language is more like etchings than strokes and lines
    these languages would have taken tens of thousands of years to formulate to where a spoken language was a written one ..
    since there are no israelites left even on a massive lenient curve by bible mosiac levitical standards and have been mixed out and gone this is one thing but the 90+ % of kikes today in the world are not decended from any israelit at all ..and this is the spinning wheel doctrine we get caught up in …none of it matters …you are either aginst the shitkike commies or for them ..the middle ground the grey area is the communist domain area and is dangerous as well …much of the khazaar race or the kingdom was blighted out by 1100 ad by ws it the mongol empire which gradually got edged out by the growing russian empire ..it has always been the kaliphate against the byzantine and then you had talmud judeasim as well creating forces and armies ..

20. Commander Goyim & His Lost Sheeple Airmen says:
  21. Commander Goyim & His Lost Sheeple Airmen says:

Dad why aren’t there any Jews on Jupiter?

Because it’s a gas planet

22. summerled says:

why are thair so few Jews in German

Wait a minute,

Just skimming through the comments and I see Billy has outed himself as a jew.
    I kinda’ thought so Billy, not like a hasbarat jew bastard though but something about you sometimes had my jewdar bleeping.
    Gotta agree with incogman and others and take it that if your mother was not jewish that means the kikes say you aint jewish either.

I’ll remain neutral on this issue and carry on as usual but one thing bothers me, are you now saying that you don’t have epilepsy?

24. t bone says:

I’m going to speak in general here (so I’m not singling you out, Billy).

But if it takes a jew mother to make a jew (and a jew father is irrelevant) then we have to recognize Wynona (Horowitz) Ryder, Sarah Jessica Parker, Ben Stiller…and many of who we call ‘jews’, as Whites.

Suddenly, the problem does not seem to be top heavy in jews as I can provide a very large list of these celebs/politicians who only have jewish fathers (e.g. William Cohen – ex-Rep. Senator, Mark Potok, etc…)…or just a little jew blood from grandparents, et al (e.g. Sean Penn, Gwyneth Paltrow , John Kerry, etc…and I believe, Karl Marx).

I have to agree with Bagel (i.e. I wont change my stance on how I feel about jews). If everyone else really feels that only jewish mothers make jews, then you have to own it. If theres a scumbag in office, or a celeb, with ONLY a jew father, then they should be referred to as White.

I will beg to differ. But I will respect each person’s integrity and conviction to their beliefs (even if they conflict with my own) as opposed to being fickle, which is, something I wouldn’t expect from this fine group.

I wanted to remain silent about this as an opposing, unpopular view could be looked at as shitstirring. That is not my intention. I’ve been convicted with my views and feel like I now have an obligation to speak up about it.

Man, Adelson is one ugly SOB,
    Republicans sucking jew cork.

Maybe Billy will come here today and say, “April Fools” ?

This is no joke.

27. Karen says:

Someone with a jew father can be even more ‘jewey’ than someone with a jew mother. Jewiness is a frame of mind and unfortunately most jews, whether half or whole (that sounds weird, like a recipe) choose to embrace the tribe and it’s values, so are jews. I knew a ‘full blooded’ jew , a dentist, and his brother a cop, who were more white than most whites, totally turned their backs on the tribe and they were decent guys. Of course, they are the exceptions. Then too, bound to piss off a few Incog readers, there are whites who have embraced jewish values and culture to the extent that they’re more jewey than white. Jiggers they are, like Wiggers who embrace black culture.

Exactly the situation, Karen.

Karen, Most white people suck, if they didn’t we wouldn’t be in the mess we’re in today.

30. Karen says:

Bailey, in my experiences I haven’t found that most white people suck, only some of them, but I have found that most jews suck. The whites that do suck are either genetically stupid (bad breeding see the movie Idiocracy), brainwashed from an early age by jew media & miseducation (kwans), aggressive and angry, or narrowminded. Most jews however seem convinced of their Chosenness and are arrogant, pushy, dishonest, hypocritical, hypersensitive yet insensitive to others.

31. Karen says:

…and the most unpardonable jewish sin, Bad Taste.