Another Typical Week In Today’s JEWMERIKA!

KANSAS HIGHWAY SHOOTEREnlarged capture from local news video of the suspect at the police station (my red circle).

Black Busted for Kansas Highway Shootings

For the last couple of weeks or so, ABC’s “World News with Diane Sawyer” has been running reports on a highway shooter out around Kansas City. About 20 incidents of people getting shot at while driving down the road, with three wounded in the legs and arms. It’s actually a bit of a miracle someone didn’t get killed.

Now watch the story disappear down the rabbit hole faster than you can say “oy vey.” Yep, it’s another Obama son!

Oh, they might do a brief report saying they caught someone, just so they can take credit calming public fears. They might even flash up his picture for a few milliseconds and then quickly cut to the BLACK chief of police making a statement. That will be the extent of it. No coverage of his trial for the next million years, no reporters pounding on the front door of where he lived to get interviews from his black family, no shrill talk on all the networks of him possibly harboring White-hating motives.

Crazy black crime happens all the time, nowadays. Just two years ago, someone shot dead a couple of innocent people (later revealed as White) while driving on the highway out in Mississippi. Police initially thought it might be a random serial killer dressed as a cop, who pulled them over. That particular “modus operandi” made the media suspect it could be a White nutcase (being Mississippi, they probably also hoped it was someone in the Klan, too). So the national news covered the crime on the national dinner time news right on up until they busted a black scumbag named James Willie, then dropped the story like a hot potato. It was so obvious.

Sure, I can’t stand these two-legged, free-ranging, feral apes one damn bit. But what I’m trying to get through your fat noggins (not my regular readers, please) is the control of the US media in protecting the violent and crime-prone black race, along with tons of other NWO Jew BS turning America into a filthy, Marxist Third World state – with us Whites a spat-upon minority.

Things are so bad I have to double up on my posts to keep up!

Homo Jew Director of X-Men Raped Teen Boy

BRYAN SINGER JEW PEDO RAPISTThe deviant Jew homo has a new X-men movie coming out next month.

X-men Director, Byran Singer, has been charged for raping a 15 year-old boy named Michael Egan III, at his California mansion back in 1998. It appears the homo had been doing this same kind of thing to other poor kids trying to get a decent break in Jew-controlled Hollywood. Below is a description of what Singer did to the kid that clearly shows just how sick Jew faggots are (you may not want to read it).

Also, make note in the below excerpt where the accuser said Singer told the boy “this group controls Hollywood.” My guess is the big shot Hollywood Jew was referring to PEDOPHILES, but that might also mean SATANIC JEWISH PEDOPHILES, which is pretty much one and the same.

Now you may have heard of this thing going on out there long ago and blew it off (excuse the pun) as being “conspiracy nonsense.” I mean the story about young Jew actor Corey Haim from the movie “The Lost Boys” and some TV show, overdosing on drugs. His buddy Corey Feldman (another Jew) darkly alluded to a pedophile power nexus in Hollywood taking sexual advantage of fame-hungry youngsters, but he wouldn’t name Haim’s molester. Same thing is rumored about that Saturday Night Fever guy, John Travolta, getting his start back in the 1970′s by putting out to faggot media Jews.

Although you may not want to, read this excerpt from NY’s Daily News:

Singer gave “an alcoholic beverage . . . and mentioned finding a role for him in an upcoming movie that he was directing,” the suit says. “Defendant Singer told plaintiff how ‘this group’ controls Hollywood.”

“Singer masturbated plaintiff and then performed oral sex upon him. Defendant Singer solicited plaintiff to perform oral sex upon him, which plaintiff resisted,” the suit says.

“Singer flagrantly disregarded plaintiff’s unwillingness to submit, and forced plaintiff’s head underwater to make plaintiff perform oral sex upon him. When plaintiff pulled his head out of the water in order to breathe, defendant Singer demanded that he continue which plaintiff refused,” the suit went on. “Defendant Singer then forced plaintiff to continue performing oral sex upon him outside of the pool, and subsequently forcibly sodomized plaintiff.” READ MORE

Joel-Schumacher

Joel Schumacher, another Jew pedophile sodomite and big time movie director.

Singer’s also the guy who directed the 2008 movie “Valkyrie,” the one with Tom Cruise “valiantly battling evil Nazis” after trying to bomb Hitler at his frontline headquarters “Wolf’s Lair.” The media really played up this movie big time when it first came out, if you remember.

Haven’t you noticed how much Jews are obsessed with the Nazis? The freaks never seem to let up. Singer did a movie in 1998 called “Apt Pupil” where an old hidden Nazi war criminal has a homo relationship with a teen boy. The kid actor, Brad Renfro, also ended up killing himself on drugs at 25. Renfro’s first Hollywood role was at 11, directed by another Jew faggot named Joel Schumacher (right), that many think was the one who buggered young Cory Haim.

And if you pay attention to Singer’s X-men movies, you’ll notice tons of Nazi/Fascism undercurrent type things. But then again, this is really all through out Hollywood movies, because Jews get kind of paranoid masochist-excited seeing us Goyim wearing uniforms.

That’s why you see so much effort spent by these creeps attacking conservative political groups in the US. They seem to think such groups are only one step away from wearing matching clothing and ass-kicking boots. Then the Jews really would have conniption fits!

Once you connect the dots on these Jews, you’ll see that Hollywood movies are full of sick, stupid Jew crap. From teenager hero fantasies (Marvel comics stuff), anti-Christian innuendo, black worship, to the usual never-ending PC brainwashing of us White people. Lots of people are finally now noticing.

Every single country these rats have ever lived, sooner or later they’ve turned into a hell of some sort. Now they’re going for the whole ball of wax by turning ALL White countries into Jew-hells!

Hat tip to The Daily Stormer on this sick Jew boy director.

– Phillip Marlowe

PHOTOS OF SINGER WITH HIS CATAMITES

This entry was posted in Homos & Sickos, Jew Media, Negro Crime and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

45 Responses to Another Typical Week In Today’s JEWMERIKA!

1. Rosomaha says:

They are disgusting perverts.
    I knew personally a couple old jews – 95 and 96 y.o. and they still talk about sex.
    Almost all the movies now makes you feel as a Peeping Tom.
    Idolization of blacks, promoting sex with they – it’s bestiality craving.
    How I hate them, cannot even say enough !
    Thank you for your great work and information !
    Glad I found your site.
    Best regards !

2. Our life becomes a living hell in direct proportion to the number of niggers, spics, muslims, chinks, pakis, indians and jews there are. Why must they glom on to what we have created? They want our land, our stuff, and our awesomeness. And it us, and not the jews, though the jews think they are so fantastic. (and they are the only ones) I have read in a couple of places that the jews have an exceedingly thin archaeological record. They have never left anything behind, except to downgrade what others have built.

3. summerled says:

i like anglins site but listen to the whole thing

4. Sen10L says:

Filthy disgusting vermin.

5. Bobby says:

Let the exile begin.

6. Jason says:

Just watch this disappear from sight in the MSM.
    But bet your arse they will be going on about Frazier Glenn Miller for years!
    Burn this into your brains fellow thinking people, so when some shrew talks of the antisemite Miller in the future you can counter them with Mohammed Pedro Whitaker!

7. Charlieboy says:

On the front page of one of our Virginia newspapers, yesterday, was a headline which manifests the lament described, here. It reads: ’7 students lash out at W&L’s Lee legacy’.

It seems that seven law school students (niggers, or wannabes) calling themselves ‘The Comittee’ have DEMANDED that the school’s namesake, Robert E. Lee, be relegated to campus obscurity. They ‘feel’ that Lee – having been a Confederate, negro slave owner, and admired for his honor (which they contend is, of course, NOT true!), should be defamed. (My apologies for being unable to articulate the disdain I feel for those dregs.) (Thanks for allowing me to use the word ‘nigger’, here, btw.)

Being an alumnus of the Washington & Lee University undergraduate college in the days before it even became co-ed (as were others of my family, living and deceased), I have an idea that, if the school doesn’t flat-out IGNORE these demands, alumni gifts will dramatically diminish. I hope so. It’s just another microcosm of the Jew-inspired destruction of traditional, white America. This type of perfidy is happening all over the country.

Charlieboy: Feel free to call a spade a spade. Thanks for visiting and commenting, too. Pass the word!

Nothing I hate more than these freaks coming down on RE Lee. Probably one of the greatest Americans ever born. A true class act gentlemen.

9. Ruth House says:

The nigger is the beast of the field and should never have been allowed to live among White folk, never mind run our countries.

The kikes are the same and bar the fact that the kike have half a brain cell more than the nigger they share the same desire to wipe out all traces of the Whites who Identifying as the ancient Israelite’s of the Bible the Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, Germanic, Scandinavian and Kindred peoples.

All because we the Whites who Identifying as the ancient Israelite’s of the Bible the Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, Germanic, Scandinavian and Kindred peoples have a YAHWEH God given light within, and this light does not bode well with the beasts as all they desire is darkness – because that’s where and how they function best . . . undercover and well hidden.

A poem all White teenage girls [and some older woman] should read.

The Agony of a White Bride
    Author unknown

When a White girl marries a Negro, her sun of life goes down;
    glaring spots of sin appear on her wedding gown.
    White and Black men stand aghast, while viewing this strange role
    and mutter “they will wreck themselves, and damn each other’s soul.”

They know a carnivorous bug has crept into her brain
    and she gave away her self respect, which left her half insane.
    Now all her racial pride has flown beyond redemption’s fold,
    and she begins life’s saddest tale that ever was told.

Three days and nights she felt black lips pressed smug against her own;
    on the fourth, her troubled soul let out a frightful groan.
    So the weeks and months flew by, and then a baby came.
    She looked at it with tearful eyes and hung her head with shame.

Then she dreamed of other days, sweet girlhood days gone by;
    of the White friends left behind, and so we hear her cry,
    “Oh, could I turn life’s pendulum backward a few short years,
    I would not bear this cross today nor shed these bitter tears.”

My baby would be white as snow, and sleep upon my breast,
    like a fledgling robin hat slumbers in its nest.
    While now, oh God, my mongrel child just whimpers through the night,
    till in my sleepless dreams I scream, “Not White; oh God, not White!”

I stagger through my days, far from God’s love and grace,
    and now I know no black face can take a White man’s place.
    My offspring shall be mongrel bred. Their dark skin shall forever remain.
    God, with all His power, cannot remove the stain.

I sold my birthright for a mess, I mixed my White-born blood with Black,
    and so I languish here bogged down in sorrow.
    Though God may grant me pardon, I never can retrace
    my footsteps down life’s narrow road, back to the White man’s race.

So now I groan, it might have been, had racial pride been mine:
    today I’d hug a pure White child and call him half divine.
    I’d lift him up before the world and praise his father’s name,
    while now my baby’s mongrel face reminds me of my shame.

All other crimes may be forgiven when prayer its power fulfills;
    the scheming crook may find new hope, and even the man who kills.
    All my prayers can never clear my baby’s mongrel skin,
    nor make him White as driven snow, nor cleanse my soul of sin.

I was my father’s future hope, my mother’s joy and pride,
    but I got lost on life’s dark road, and there my spirit died.
    I smeared my all White heritage and left the White man’s track.
    Now my descendants, for all time, shall be black.

I try to hide from all the stars, the moon and setting sun;
    for all mankind of my White race condemn what I have done.
    I tremble and my teardrops flow, I pray in vain
    for never more shall I be one with my White race again.

And so, dark clouds above me roll, deep waters crash below.
    I sink and reap what I have sown and drink my cup of woe.
    My mother sleeps deep in her grave, my dad lies at her side.
    For both were crushed when I became a Negro’s common bride.

Now should I decide to leave him, where could I choose to go?
    My misspent life will follow me like footprints in the snow.
    Before me lie dark jungles where paramours seek prey;
    behind me death’s deep whispering, “I am the only way.”

This Black and White prenatal mess; this racial suicide
    is forbidden by the Bible law. Where is the White man’s racial pride?
    Then, never again, forever, shall tales like mine unfold,
    with all its shame and sadness, that ever yet was told.
    Plagiarised from http://the-atrocities-perpetrated-against-th.blogspot.com/

10. Whitepride says:

Wow Charlieboy! My brother went to W & L Law school in the late eighties! Is there anything that these Effin niggers and kikes are not destroying! White pride! I do not trust Jews and niggers! Thank you Incig Man for all you do! FOX News is my main source if news. F@@@ the liberal jews media!!!

11. WHITEMAN says:

Dig the pit deep. Line the pedophile KIKES up at its edge and shoot them through the face from 10 paces – .30-06 220 grain preferred. Nothing less is what these JEWS deserve. Nothing less.

12. bubba says:

WTF?

The Chosenites are NOT guilty of such cesspoolish immortality accusations !

( However…if we are invoking a spiritual/political discussion of the Kike Jews…well….thass diiferrunt…fire up de Hibachi and pass duh keg uv Manischewitz )

13. Hoff says:

In a development which could be straight out of the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, the Jewish strategist widely credited with running Barack Obama’s election strategies has been hired by the Jewish leader of Britain’s Labour Party in the run-up to the UK’s 2015 general election.

14. Leif Oldhart says:

No more “dual citizens” in positions of power in America! Now that I got that out of the way, it’s time for the good news. Hey Incogman, a while back, I suggested that the novels of H. Rider Haggard are good, clean reading and instill true values. However, there was a question that maybe he was a Jew (Not good!). I recently read that some of Haggard’s opinions, especially his belief of a Jewish world wide conspiracy, have shadowed his later reputation, so it looks like he was cool after all. His main protagonist, Allan Quatermain, was a great marksman, so what’s not to like :-) In other news, it’s said that part Two of “The Sumerian Swindle: How the Jews Screwed Mankind” will be out within the next month or so. It’s over a year late, so let’s hope so. Maybe you could review it here on your blog. Just a suggestion. Happy Easter, one and all!

What’s wrong about not trusting people who since time began have been perfecting lying, cheating and stealing? Is that not my natural instinct now? Especially since I have had direct and personal interactions with these liars, deceivers, cunning deceitful evildoers? No. That’s not hate or white supremacism. It’s reality based on real life experiences. Is it wrong to hate or distrust people that have a religious belief that they are the chosen ones by GOD? That all others (Gentiles) are to either be killed or slaves? No. I don’t think it is wrong to distrust a race of people who want to kill you and your children or make your children their slaves. Is it wrong to hate packs of uncivilized niggers roaming the streets raping, robbing, assaulting and killing innocent law abiding citizens at random without any repercussions or punishment just because they are black and therefor not raised right in a civilized fassion? Is that the white mans fault? Apparently everything is the white man’s fault. But I cant think of anything I ever personally did to make these niggers so fucked up. Only thing I can think of is jew.gov takes money from my paychecks to give money to underserved underrepresented disadvantaged underprivileged less affluent niggers as a temporary program to lift them out of poverty. The temporary program has lasted my entire working lifespan. That’s 3 generations in nigger bitch time. I better sign off before I time out. I’ll be back

16. Mergatroyd says:

This story was already old before the killer was caught. When it “broke” on the back pages of the local Pravda right next to the obits at the bottom of p. 14, no one here on the West Coast knew a thing about this case.

Mentioned once, disappeared.

Ho, hum. “What Difference Does it Make?”

I hope some prairie justice is dispensed to this whore.

17. MIKEY says:

JEWS RUNNING AMERICAN GOVERNMENT SLAUGHTERED 79 PEOPLE IN TEXAS, THIS DAY

It was the jews. But it was also the scumbag coward traitors committing treason that did it. Just for the money. Protocol #1. They will sacrifice the benefit of all just to make money and secure their own personal welfare.

If you add protocols #1 with paragraph 3 with stupid niggers you end up with what we have now.

. It must be noted that men with bad instincts are more in number than the good, and therefore the best results in governing them are attained by violence and terrorisation, and not by academic discussions. Every man aims at power, everyone would like to become a dictator if only he could, and rare indeed are the men who would not be willing to sacrifice the welfare of all for the sake of securing their own welfare.

20. bubba says:

Re : Waco tragedy

Listening to another archived Giuliani show, this time about the 33 degree of latitude (North and South of equator ) as a historical blood sacrifice zone.

I had heard about this re: every State at the 33 degree has the death penalty.

—-When the Illuminati assassinated President Kennedy, he was killed according to the occult number signature of eleven [11]. He was killed in the 11th month, on the 22nd day, and on the 33rd parallel. He was also killed in the Masonic Dealey Plaza, the most powerful secret society in the world today to whom the number 11 is extremely important. We shall revisit this subject later on, as we discuss the number ’33′ from a different angle.

—-1968 On June 5, 1968, shortly after winning the California primary election, United States’ Senator, Robert F. Kennedy, was killed at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles, California, close to the 33rd Parallel and near a Masonic Lodge.

—- 1861 On April 12, Confederate forces fired on the Union’s Fort Sumter in Charleston Harbor, South Carolina, igniting the Civil War. Charleston, at the 33rd Parallel, is known officially as “the Mother Lodge of the World.” This Lodge had been founded by Moses Lindo as the King Solomon Lodge. Thus, the Civil War was started at the 33rd Parallel, a very Masonic thing to do!

—1990-1991 Gulf Storm I occurred. Both Baghdad and the U.N. “No Fly Zone” is located at the 33rd Degree Parallel. Who chose this parallel to be the exact demarcation line as to be the line which marked the line beyond which Iraqi airmen cannot fly?

——Nagasaki, Japan is on the 33rd Parallel. Hiroshima is 100 miles away. Historians have always been perplexed as to why the U.S. chose Nagasaki to hit with a nuclear bomb, since no meaningful military or political targets existed in this city. However, you can see how 33rd Degree Mason, President Truman, might have made the decision to attack Nagasaki, located on the 33rd Parallel.
    (** Also, the Enola Gay was on its 33rd mission when it dropped the bomb.**)

=============================================
    SO when I read re Waco I…..found this

—–1993 Waco, Texas, just south of the 32nd degree of north latitude, is the site of the Masonic Grand Lodge of Texas. On April 19, 1993 the Clinton Administration murdered adults and children in the Branch Davidian group at Mount Carmel, a compound about 10 miles from the city of Waco.

— 875-848 B.C. The Biblical Mount Carmel is south of the modern city of Haifa and west of the Sea of Galilee in Israel. Mount Carmel is less than 20 miles south of the 33rd Parallel.

—- 1946 On August 19, 1946, Bill Clinton, the 42nd President, was born in Hope, Arkansas, at the 33rd Parallel. His parentage is disputed. As a young man, Bill Clinton was a Master Counselor of the Masonic-connected Demolay.

=====================================================
    —-Of course, the 33rd parallel runs through Israel, Syria, Iraq, Iran and VERY close to Banghazi , Libya

21. summerled says:

surprise surprise !!

‘Grotesque’ anti-Semitic flyer handed to Jews in Ukraine was a fake aimed at stirring up trouble and discrediting pro-Russians

Leaflet in Donetsk, Ukraine, ordered Jews to register or face deportation
    Flyer condemned by US as ‘grotesque’ and ‘beyond unacceptable’
    Pro-Russian forces deny responsibility for leaflet, handed to Jews outside synagogue
    Local rabbi now claims handout is a fake aimed at heightening tensions

Niggers and niggerettes, don’t want to buy more niggerettes. Hey 36 shot in 36 hours. Who pays for that? OH yeah we do. Medicaid and my social security (disability ) money pays for it. Chimpcago. where guns are illegal. No I am not on disability. But aint it funny that from the day a nigger bitch becomes pregnant at age 14 she will pump out 15 niglets automatically on disability for some reason or the other? adhd disfunctionally brain damaged stupid ass nigger disorder or some other made up jew Medicaid paid doctor bullshit?

Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy frequently insists that warm weather does not cause shootings. However,the last week’s temperatures support the notion that a break from the cold brings gun-toting gang members back to the streets.

Vendettas, which were on ice over the long brutal winter, are hot and fresh again.

Temperatures on Thursday nudged up into the 60s and eight people were shot, including a 12-year-old boy.

Last weekend, restaurant owners scrambled to set up their outdoor dining in the sunshine. At the same time, 36 were shot in 36 hours.

“We’re making progress but we need to do more,” McCarthy said.

However, an investigation published by Chicago Magazine claims that the “progress” is an illusion. The article says that under pressure from Mayor Rahm Emanuel, Chicago cops have been reclassifying murders and violent crimes. The result is a nearly unprecedented drop in numbers.

Go to chapter two. Read it. Pass it around. Teach your kids.

Gay Episcopal Bishop Leads Prayer At White House Easter Event

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this yet. I just received an email mentioning it. It’s the first time I heard anything about it. They can’t even leave Easter alone.

In my link to the Talmud above . Again. Go to chapter two. When a jews lips are moving and sounds may come out. But what is really going on in their jewbrains is what they are taught from earliest jewdays. When a jew opens its lieholes noises come out and some people actually believe what the jew is saying as long as the jew is holding out printed paper money. This is what jews believe. This is what jews are taught to believe. This is the real jew. It’s the jews stupid. Billionaire Bloomberg dedicates 50 million of his own hard stole money to take away American Gun rights and destroy our second amendment. Destroying any and all constitutions and replacing them with one world jewish government is in the protocols too. Look it up by all means. From now on I think whenever I say the word jew I will follow the word jew with the word supramicist. jews seem to like the word supremacist so much when followed by the word white. Like this guy the other day white supremacist killed people outside jewish SINagauge but odd only Christians died. So from now on I’ll try to put the word supremacist after the words fucking jews whenever I post. It will take a little more time and doing, but I’m the right guy for the job. I am an old dog but this aint new to me either. Let’s put it at that.

That fucking jew supremacist bloomberg is something else. even jews would have to admit that. First he wants to tell people what kind of oil the resteraunts can use to cook French fries. Then he tells people what kind of salt they can put on the French fries. Then he tells people what size soda they can drink. And of course says illegal guns kill people. Illegal Guns? How can a gun be illegal? Unless a PERSON does something ILLEGALLY with the gun. Or a nigger or criminal does something illegal WITH the perfectly innocent gun? It’s already illegal to rob rape murder or assault other people whether you use a gun or a knife or a baseball bat . This fucking bloomberg guy is just another example of psycho fucking jew supremacist and he’s got to go. Spend your billions of stolen money Bloomberg and I bet you will also send some fucking crack headed nigger to come kill me. with an untraceable gun. Why don’t you come do it yourself scumbag coward fucking jew supremacist bloomberg?

I have an even better idea. Lets put the illegal guns on trial. Mr. Gun–Do you admit to bring at the scene of the crime. Mr. Guns lawyer steps in with an objection but prosocuter says it was a bullet fired from Mr. Gun. Mr. Gun says well your honor Jewishness I was at the scene of the crime but before that I was minding my own business in the glove compartment of a niggers stolen car. Here here objection your honor on advice of Mr> Guns rights and taxpayer funded council I appeal these deliberations forever.

28. sog says:

wetback spick cops love to get in white peoples faces violently ,ive seen it upclose and personal …they let wetbacks join the infernal military and recive citizenship and so a worthless illegal can become a cop ..not a pretty picture ..

29. sog says:

if cops beat a nigger to death we would have the usual clown show race pimps jackasscoon and sharpstein on the parade circuit …
    it seems the police fraternoity as a wholwe is above the law and was created for ultimately a uncoinstitutional army against citizens ..more and more raids and arrests are lethal by cop …no knock raids are pompous and presumptuos facades somwhow pertaining to law enforcement ..pompos because they doint knock ,they dont shout police loud enough by design ..they just kic=k the door in like common bruglars or home invaders and shoot innocent people more opften than not ..i thought the supreme court have mandated knocking first ..what gibes cops the right to destroy private property …karl marx says that abolition of private property is the basis of communism ..and the lack of respect for others rights and private properrties ..this is in monumental violation of ebven the most basoic rights of humans …ya think cops would like to come oundwer the same tyranny they implement against american citizens ..so the cops are ready made communist soldiers with sayanim jews in high places among law enforcement ..this police problem is so huge in usa that it is a neccessity to look at it ..it is part of the communism and jewish agendas for america ..police state ..federaL constitution free zones in america ..only 6 % of america has people on it ..the jews are crafting a multitude of clever agendas for turning american land into no go zones by using the innocent seemingly “protect nature” slogans and orgs…prteey much now wehn cops show up at your house they can call it anyway they see it ..you can either be killed or maimed or arrested for not allowing police to enjoy beating you senseless or interfering with a police beating on your self by trying to block the blows ..it is a sick and disgusting level of filth this country has sunk to ..alot of the anti white agenda is innocuosly inserted into american law enforcement …police are almost never held accountable for their violent behaviour and rarely prosecuted most of theime when they are arrested .. http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/kelly-thomas/
    and we still have niggers ,religious nut niggers in islam filth shooting at whites ..this shit started in the bay area calif in 71 and has never abated ..so the 77 or so whites the nigger muslims killed for fun was really 200 or more in the state and perhaps thousands across the usa and the death toll is rising …that beltway nigger sniper and his helper were islamic nut cases ..
    and all this time all the jew crap corrupt kike political arm in wash dc can do is sneak laws into states to undermine the 2nd amendment ..then there is that stupid old retired fudge packer judge who wants to gut the constitution and second amendment ..
    when the cops who murdered the man in the link here walked away free it tells of judicial corruption and collusion and did any whites riot …if it had been a nigger the cops beat down there would have been endless parade of the usual political communist media fireworks and anti white racism being rammed down americas throat …

30. Charlieboy says:

Thanks, Incog Man. I see some of your posters to whom the ability to respond would bring out some interesting points (such as discussion regarding the Protocols, etc.). I find this ability to be very edifying on other blog sites, where I have asked questions of the more learned audience, e.g., Darkmoon, and have stimulated lively and fun discussions – especially about Jewry and its contingencies! (Yes, there, too, are some insane people occasionally dominating the discussions – but, hey! – they are ENTERTAINING!) :).

Maybe you can someday arrange your site to accommodate responses to posters (?).

31. Charlieboy says:

@ protocolsRtrue

In this site there is a VERY well-done piece under the ‘History’ heading, called ‘The Protocols History’. I have studied the Protocols for a long time, relating each one to world events – and especially to events here, in America. The writer of [the] piece has done an OUTSTANDING job of covering his topic!

32. Karen says:

Bubba your comment on 33 degrees, sacrifice etc. was originally dealt with in detail by James Shelby Downard in King Kill 33 and Call To Chaos. I read his autobiography and he came across as a Walter Mitty kook, but his research is impressive and if he’s even half right, we’re riding a Downardian Nightmare on a speeding flatbed wearing blinders.

Too much today in history to go with. Of course Easter Sunday tops the list. But Columbine and other things. How about the Mariel Boatlift. Now that was another great fucking zog idea. Oh and Happy Birthday Adolf at least you tried to save us from jew world order enslavement.

————————————————————————————————

The boatlift also began to have negative political implications for U.S. President Jimmy Carter. When it was discovered that a number of the exiles had been released from Cuban jails and mental health facilities, many were placed in refugee camps while others were held in federal prisons to undergo deportation hearings. Of the 125,000 “Marielitos,” as the refugees came to be known, who landed in Florida, more than 1,700 were jailed and another 587 were detained until they could find sponsors.

Rest in peace Koreans. April just seems to be a scary month for Gentiles. WACO, Oklahoma city. Columbine, Virginia Tech. I told you the jews get all stirred up in April and fucking cause problems somewhere.

35. Smitherines says:

Remember again, on this Easter morning Sunday if Jesus isn’t/wasn’t real
    why do the Jews spend so much MONEY and EFFORT trying to convince you otherwise?

Remember, and don’t lie, at one time, they had you buying the Hollowhoax story
    hook, line and sinker as a child?

I grew around a lot of Zionists, the worst kind, from the camps, and
    the Litmus Test for something being real or not is take the opposite of what
    those born liars are telling you as FACT!

36. ihatekikes says:

happy birthday adolph, wish you were here, its going to be fun.

tick tock

37. bubba says:

Just some tidbits…

The (2) Columbine shooters(Jews) apparently were planning to fly to Israel.

Bernie Madoff was once the head of the American Jewish Congress…and Edgar Bronfman (now deceased) was the head of the World Jewish Congress and owned a major bank in Israel. Records show Madoff wired much of his embezzled billions to the Bronfman’s Israel bank.

(2) Jews ripping off Jews?..well Bronfmans falsely accussed the Swiss of holding Nazi money taken from Jews…and the Swiss caved in to shut then up….but Bronfman never distributed the money.

38. bubba says:

Karen says:
    April 20, 2014 at 10:07 am

====================================================
    This “33″ and other occult numbers inferences are stuck on the walls of the rabbit holes.

To have the type of evil occurring under our noses for centuries has to involve organization, membership control and bonding rituals(think Jonestown, Moonies, Manson… etc.)

I also found that any US ambassador to China has to come from Yales skull and bones.

If one even tries to research and understands the basics, things start to make sense, connections deduced(ie no concidences) and extrapolate further .

The 33 degree thing is major part of FreeMasons.
    Look at all the shit that emanated from Charleston South Carolina..on the 33 degree parallel…a Jew foothold…Fort Sumter..Civil War brother versus brother bloodbath..Albert Pike…coincidences…buy me a lottery ticket.

Freemasons are simply Jews organized Shabbos Goy mafia/puppetts. You lure in Gentiles and see which ones are the best malleable psychopaths, and recruit them . They are simply following the Jews Talmud and Kabbala without being Jews…perfect for Jews..chew up and spit out if need be.

Like the movie “From Hell” ..about Jack the Ripper.
    It was full of “in your face” Masonic references.

There was one Jew reference in movie but it was dismissed as poor Jews as scapegoats
    I saw the movie before I was Jew Wise, but in hindsight it was probably another psy-opp to deflect blame.

Now after I am more Jew Wise, and having read more on the case..are the Jews connected ?

Apparently there were a lot of Polish and Russian Jews(often THE worst) that had migrated to Whitechapel.

Lots of white Anglo Saxon women working as prostitutes. One member of the Royal family apparently married a pregnant lady outside Royals Protestant faith , which would be a major scandal to the Royals.(doesn’t this sound like Lady Diana,allegedly pregant via Dodie Fayed..ie the future King/s of England could have had an Arab half brother/sister ?).

The Royal Family is inbred with Jews, but the facade is they are pure Aryan WASPS..but scared about their WASP lineage..hmmmm so the Royals are front people for the Jews who also have ethnic lineage concerns…hmmmm

Queen Victoria apparently had FOUR assassination attempts aka Rothschilds warning re who is the REAL boss in Britain.

This makes sense, as most of Europes peasants and serfs were getting fed up with Royalty and the class system, but the Jews were welcomed with open arms by the Royals and their Lord and Ladys clings – ons, which the Jews played like a fiddle ever since.

So..what I am getting at is there is much more that meets they eye with Freemasonry

(To Be Continued)

39. Laydee Liberty says:

Pedophilia by Jewish media moguls widespread in Hollywood culture

In an interview with ABC’s “Nightline,” Corey Feldman says that a pedophilia epidemic in Hollywood is widespread and led to the death of Corey Haim.

Hollywood is totally controlled by the Jewish Oligarchy.

” I don’t care IF Americans think? we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that WE GET TO keep? running them.”

- Jewish Columnist, Joel Stein, LA Times, Dec 19, 2008.

40. Israhell on Earth says:

Re: (Lack of) MSM Coverage of black KC Highway Shooter

Of course incog was right, they dropped the story like a hot potatoe and many MSM outlets didn’t even show his mugshot.

In 2012 a white-looking guy (judging by his name he’s hispanic…) committed the same crime in michigan and the media tried to profile him like a serial killer.
    All the information concerning the perp was available.