ADL’S Foxman Rejects Gary Oldman “Apology”

FOXMAN ATTACKS GARY OLDMAN

Abe Foxman, the fat-faced head of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), recently got a tad upset at big time actor Gary Oldman for what he dared to say in a Playboy interview about Jew control of Hollywood (he was right), but when the poor guy tried to apologize (he’s wrong to bother), Foxman said it was bull.

Just who do these nervy creeps think they are? God? Hmmm.

Unless you keep your mouth shut, you can’t please these people, no matter what. Like I say here at my site all the time, “they’re going to call you a hater — so you may as well go all out.” Basically, I’m saying let’s dispense with all the tricky intellectual subtleties and talk straight up — loudly. You already know the INCOG MAN has had quite enough of the BS.

These filthy Jews do control the narrative, and definitely don’t want the “unwashed masses” to know that, at least not until it’s too late for us to do anything about it. Plus, Jews are often paranoid psychos and arrogant holier-than-thous, which equals nothing but never-ending trouble out of the creeps.

Here’s Gary Oldman’s apology to the ADL:

Dear Gentlemen of the ADL:

I am deeply remorseful that comments I recently made in the Playboy Interview were offensive to many Jewish people. Upon reading my comments in print—I see how insensitive they may be, and how they may indeed contribute to the furtherance of a false stereotype. Anything that contributes to this stereotype is unacceptable, including my own words on the matter. If, during the interview, I had been asked to elaborate on this point I would have pointed out that I had just finished reading Neal Gabler’s superb book about the Jews and Hollywood, An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews invented Hollywood. The fact is that our business, and my own career specifically, owes an enormous debt to that contribution.

I hope you will know that this apology is heartfelt, genuine, and that I have an enormous personal affinity for the Jewish people in general, and those specifically in my life. The Jewish People, persecuted thorough the ages, are the first to hear God’s voice, and surely are the chosen people.

I would like to sign off with “Shalom Aleichem”—but under the circumstances, perhaps today I lose the right to use that phrase, so I will wish you all peaceGary Oldman.

Some people are saying Gary Oldman’s apology was a clever attempt at subtle sarcasm. Maybe so. Nevertheless, Abe Foxman had no business whatsoever giving him hell in the first place. It’s supposed to be a “free country” right? Ha ha.

Look at the situation: The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) is a huge anti-White policing operation, with a 52 million dollar yearly budget in America alone. Foxman has a $700,00 dollar a year salary for keeping us in line, supporting a foreign nation (Israel) or going to fancy soirees in Manhattan, DC and LA so fellow Jews can pat him on the back, or Shabbos goys can kiss his pimply fat behind.

Actually, these Jews have well-funded operations all over the place. I think I read somewhere recently they spend 12-14 BILLION a year “PC” policing White people like this, pushing for Third Worlder immigration into America, or protecting sacred Israel’s PR and corrupting America’s elections (lots of dough there). I don’t doubt it for a minute.

This is why we get good Americans killed and messed up like hell over in the Mideast. Don’t think so? Well, that’s because the creeps do control the narrative!

Just think about all the tens of billions the media spends on “entertainment” productions in the US — much of it has clear, obvious, Zionist Jew propaganda and liberal brainwashing up the ying-yang.

ALL OF THE pro-White truth sites have practically no money at all. It’s all done by folks like me who are tired of the bull and want to get the truth out there.

I should know, since I get about $20 a month in donations and I’m like in the top 30 sites. I’m not trying to hit you up for “mo money,” just stating facts, ma’am, so you understand the “big picture.” Hell, if anything, it’s GD embarrassing!

So the least you can do is tell your friends and family. Not asking a whole lot, pal.

David Duke explains what Gary Oldman did.

This entry was posted in Jewish Supremacy and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

81 Responses to ADL’S Foxman Rejects Gary Oldman “Apology”

1. TheRealOriginalJoe says:

@ Karen

My Policy Is : I don’t answer any question or questions from anyone while I have posts in Spamblinka. In this case today, I still have a post languishing in Spamblinka. While it’s a long post, on the other hand, it’s not a 20 volume set of encyclopedias either. Doesn’t take that long to read. It’s also not some sort of profound tome on the history of Existentialism in medieval marrano Spain or anything like that. Or about Sufis, bektashis, what have you.

It’s rather straight-forward, cogent, post. Written in simple basic English and doesn’t take a long time to read it and figure out my point. My point is very clear, yet the post still languishes in Spamblinka.

No questions will be fielded until above said post In-Languishment is released so all Incogman readers can have the opportunity to benefit from my intelligent, articulate, FACT-BASED, Objective, cogent, articulate, straight-to-the-point, post still unfairly being held In-Languishment-Spam.

So far, I haven’t been given any good reason , any incentive whatsoever, to forgo my policy. The Policy remains and shall be vigilantly enforced.

And also, Karen, Oh Karen, everyone else talks about the history of Hitler and the Third Reich and WW2 ALL THE TIME NON-STOP . I never hear you tell anyone else, “Oh, that was a long time ago, that was 70 years ago, forget about it” . You give me NO incentive whatsoever to answer your question, Karen.

But Yes, Karen, you’re right about one thing, however, my take on Operation Barbarossa is definitely “interesting”, as you freely admit. That’s why my post In-Spam-Languishment should be released so all readers could benefit my “interesting” take on Operation Barbarossa. . My post now in Spamblinka is also about the “interesting” Operation Barbarossa and my “interesting” take on IT.

2. TheRealOriginalJoe says:

If my post I sent-in today concerning Operation Barbarossa, my first post I sent in to Incogman about Operation Barbarossa { @ 1:35 pm} : I will consider it an egregious breach of The Agreement Incogman and I made the other day — which it would certainly be an egregious breach of the mutual agreement if Incogman doesn’t release my @ 1:35 pm post concerning my interesting take about the interesting topic we call Operation Barbarossa : It would be an egregious breach of The Agreement on Incogman’s part, certainly NOT mine. I adhered to my side of The Agreement, very much so, very exactingly, vigilantly. Then again, I’ve always been a very Good Sport.

3. TheRealOriginalJoe says:

Excuse me!!! Oh “please” du! My first interesting post about the interesting topic we call Operation Barbarossa is @ 1:25 pm, NOT 1:35 pm.

I sometimes get confused ’cause there’s a long Incog history of throwing my posts into Spamblinka. Difficult to keep track of sometimes. There’s so many Languishing, the more I think about it. But for now, for today, I’m only interested in seeing Incogman be THE MIGHTY MAN he says he is, KEEP THE AGREEMENT INCOGMAN HIMSELF INITIATED, BE A MAN OF HIS WORD, and release my @ 1:25 pm interesting post/take on the interesting subject of Operation Barbarossa.

4. TheRealOriginalJoe says:

Methinks “Karen” is still pissed off because yesterday I called her a Red Heifer. I don’t know why she should be so pissed-off : After all, the Red Heifer is like some sort of “blessed” “holy” “sacred” “messiah” in the jewish snake shit “religion”. She really should take it as a compliment I called her a Red Heifer as she so does want to be the “savior” , “messiah” of her hebe sheenie tribe of sagiz habirus.

Sounds like madjewess dyed her hair from red back to Penultimate Nordic Blonde this morning. Did the mighty red skin injun squaw lose her nerve as “messiah” and “savior” of her beloved habirus? Golly Madison!!! WTF????

5. TheRealOriginalJoe says:

@ Karen

I haven’t come to any definite and final opinions/ conclusions about what’s going on in Ukraine, Crimea, Russia. The situation is very complicated and involved, and I’m still studying and contemplating the situation there. Will keep you updated as to my take on the Ukraine/Crimea/Russia situation as I study the matter further. For now, for today, suffice to say, and enlightening and beneficial for all of us it is, my forte is history.

I like history, that’s why I read Incogman all the time. That’s cause many times the focus here at Incogman is on history– especially the history of Hitler, the Third Reich , and WW2.

In addition to studying the history of WW2 — one reason I like Incogman so much — I also very much enjoy studying the history of the American 19th century South, and the medieval period of Roman Catholicism, especially the history of how the Roman Catholic Church and the Whites of that time Launched and Waged Reverential Devout Holy Roman Catholic Crusade Against Both jew and saracen.

All I know about Ukraine/Crimea/Russia is that ZOG is involved in fomenting big trouble and upheaval there big-time. I know a lot of Jews from all over the world — including lots of Jews from Israel — are in the Nazi Party in Ukraine and the Nazi Party there is bankrolled by Jew mobster Mishpuckas. I don’t know all the details and the hows and whys of it all, not yet. I will keep you updated to as my opinion on this topic.

I’m glad you found my take on the interesting subject of Operation Barbarossa interesting, for it truly is an interesting topic, and my take is interesting indeed. I’m glad you were able to see that clearly.

Videre Licet.

6. RED PILL says:

TheRealOriginalJoe is quick on the draw and ready to shoot.
    if you don’t know who you are, the TheRealOriginalJoe will give you cause
    for thought. the burger man once lit in to me and proceeded to give his rendition
    of my faults and beliefs, he wasn’t even close but he did me a favor.
    in this world there is warfare, not every one needs to like what you say,
    and we need to hear that part also.

personalty i believe TheRealOriginalJoe is smart and savvy with a lot of acquired knowledge so i will read his post carefully and with Discernment

Discernment is the activity of determining the value and quality of a certain subject or event, particularly the activity of going past the mere perception of something and making detailed judgments about that thing. As a virtue, a discerning individual is considered to possess wisdom, and be of good judgement; especially so with regard to subject matter often overlooked by others.

7. Yahtzee Party says:

“Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way round, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.” — Adolf Hitler

8. Smitherines says:

Karen, Joe, Red Pill, remember one fact, if the European Talmudic bankers didn’t
    want an Adolf Hitler, there NEVER would of been one, same for Lenin, Stalin,
    Mao, Pol Pot, list is endless.

Like Joe Kennedy told FDR, and it was the final straw, and why FDR called him
    back from ambassador to England, like 1940ish, Joe told him, “Talmudic bankers
    RUN Europe, not Adolph Hitler.”

9. TheRealOriginalJoe says:

I never said, nor did I ever imply in the least bit, that anyone read my posts without discernment. NEVER. In fact, I appreciate discernment, that’s exactly why I’m “smart and savvy” as you put it, Red Pill. Please remember : I didn’t say that, you did. One doesn’t become intelligent and “acquire a lot of knowledge” without discernment.

I share the knowledge I glean by being discerning in everything I read and hear and see.

One should be discerning with everything one reads, one hears, one sees. It’s true now in this age of the internet, but it has always been a good rule to go by, always. And always , I’m discerning. Because I am discerning, I’m now “smart and savvy” as you put it, Red Pill , and I can share my “lots of acquired knowledge” I gleaned throughout the years Exactly because I’m discerning ; And I can share that with the readers of Incogman.

People who are discerning themselves always appreciate others who are discerning, so I would hardly suggest the readers read my posts without discernment. Quite the opposite, I want everyone to be as discerning as possible when reading my posts. Everyone would learn more the more discerning they are as they read my posts most fastidiously and most conscientiously, because as you put it, Red Pill, I’m “smart and savvy” and I have “a lot of acquired knowledge”.

I would have appreciated it a lot more if you used the word “intelligent” instead of “smart and savvy”. “smart and savvy” is an expression that has some negative implications. Negative implications I do not appreciate. I’m not a shopper at a mall, I’m a worthy contributor to Incogman with my acquired knowledge. Very underhanded of you, Red Pill. But yes, I’m intelligent if that’s what you meant to say, but are too inarticulate to word it correctly, or are articulate enough to word it with a little put-down thrown in, so subtle, so under-the-radar.

So yes, of course, it’s important to be discerning in everything one reads, hears, sees. That’s for sure. I want everyone to read my posts with the most discernment they can. I’m not worried about it, hardly.

“Docendo Discimus”, we learn as we teach. I would hardly throw in lies into my posts as I myself learn when I do research to share with others. I would only be lying to myself. In that case, as you put it in a rather inarticulate manner, or a little bit of an under-handed manner, either way, I wouldn’t be “smart and savvy”. Or, what you really mean to say, “Intelligent”. You did have enough presence of mind, however, to see I have ” a lot of acquired knowledge”, so it’s good to see you’re cultivating the virtue of discernment. One of the virtues, as far as I’m concerned.

Keep cultivating discernment Red Pill, practice makes perfect. I have many years of practice under my belt. Or, if you prefer, many years of practice with my gun I keep in my gun belt/holster.

10. TheRealOriginalJoe says:

If you were truly interested in discernment, Red Pill, you would have addressed the issues and the points I mentioned in my two posts about Operation Barbarossa and my first post to Incogman today about Roman Catholicism. Either positive or negative, or simply in a neutral, disinterested, manner, or maybe asked me some questions about the subject matters I touched upon.

“Disinterested” means Objective, it doesn’t mean “‘Not’ interested” in subject matter, by the way.

11. Smitherines says:

“first post to Incogman today about Roman Catholicism” -Joe

Please Joe, Roman Catholicism is Zionist controlled, JUST LIKE EVERY
    other religion here, and Europe, and elsewhere.

You will not find one religion that openly contest the Jew and that goes
    for Hindus and Buddhists too,. THEY ALL KNOW THEIR TRUE GOD
    IN THIS WORLD and it isn’t Jesus or Buddha or Vishnu or Yahweh
    it’s the Zionist and his money and power!

Same for atheist, their god is Zionist J too, they just don’t openly know
    it, but they do his will just the same too!

12. TheRealOriginalJoe says:

You weren’t very discerning when reading my post about Catholicism, Smitherines. Read it again, this time discerningly. We appreciate discerning readers. We appreciate discerning readers much more, a lot more, than those who can’t figure out what they’re reading. It’s called being sub-illiterate, if not downright illiterate.

And someone just reminded me I should remember Hitler was put into power by Jew bankers. I forgot who it was who said that, I don’t feel like re-reading the thread of commentary to find out. Such a one also has very severe issues reading with discernment. Such a one just dumped/lumped me together with the very ones who hassle me when I mention Hitler was put into power by Jew bankers, especially when I include solid factual source references. So such a one is also yet another sub-illiterate, or possibly downright illiterate. Who the fuck knows. What I do know is he reiterated what I said in his own words, and then tried desperately to make it “appear” to the readers I was on the exact side I’m actually Opposed To all along from the very start. Not appreciated. Though it’s an absolutely Perfect example of why Discernment in everything one reads, one hears, one sees, is Very Important, Nay Imperative. I don’t even care to know the name of such a one who tried to usurp my words and my points and my message. That’s why I can’t be bothered to re-read the thread of commentary to find out his name. I forgot his name. Good Riddance is what I say.

I don’t know, and I don’t care. I only know — and this is what most important to me — my words stand on their own merit — and I do not need to do any kind of bull-shitting around to desperately try to convince anyone my words are true, for my posts are always objectively true. Nor, do I feel the need to desperately try to usurp other reader’s posts and try to put words in their mouths and twist their message around. I NEVER do that, not in a desperate way as I’m coming across here by certain types, nor any other kind of way , in any way. Never.

Have a good day, a nice day, and Remember Everyone : Do please make some sort of attempt to be discerning, to figure out what the hell you’re all reading, to figure out the meanings of English words. Dictionaries are readily available, they even have online dictionaries now, so U don’t even have to get off your lazy butts to figure out what the fuck it is you all are reading.

REMEMBER NOW DON’T FORGET : Discernment is One of THE Virtues. Do please try to cultivate some virtue in your lives, however small the chunk of virtue your intelligence , such as it is, is capable of cultivating and acquiring, whatever your IQ allows for ; For in cultivating the virtue of discernment, however difficult, whatever struggle you must go through, whatever little discernment you actually win : It will make you a lot happier, less stressed out, easier to think clearer, less constipated, and more “smart and savvy”. The winning is in the actual trying, the actual attempt, the actual striving, many times that’s the case.

Though, perhaps, perhaps those who try to usurp other commentator’s posts and twist their message around and upside-down, perhaps they are most likely totally incorrigible. Incorrigible means “incapable of learning” ; “Moronic”, if you will. If “moronic” will cause a flame war — just pretend you didn’t read it, just like so many pretend they didn’t read this, they didn’t read that, they don’t understand this, they don’t understand that. If “moronic” bothers you, just revert back to being un-discerning readers. Certain ones here shouldn’t have the slightest problem, the least bit of a qualm, nor any problem whatsoever with pretending they didn’t read IT, or really didn’t understand what they were reading. Such ones should go to Hollywood — they’re missing their true calling ; And after all, they LUV Morons in Hollywood.

We don’t want morons here, we want readers who truly know how to discern what the fuck they’re reading. Have a nice day, as they say in talmudvision teevee land.

13. sog says:

oh shit heh heh ..prt i broke out laughing in this quiet place im in when i read yor post ..yes i may haev broken your record for nigger nigger niiger ..niggering ..unlike karen who can be a broken record ..i mean what the fuck is the deal with you kareen (m) ..we all have given you the benefit of refrigeration an all but you continue to amaze me with some of your repudiations ..
    great posts by
    prt
    bailey
    barney
    incog
    aotp
    summerled
    and others ..
    except for the usaual disagreements .etc from some …blah blah blah ..
    yeah i noticed t-bone is in the wind but etc ..
    i do appreciate some of karens ego stroking in my direction in the past ,,lol..but she does rock das boot ..
    just remember white pride is endemic ,it is truly on dosplay all over the woprld ..google russian cheurches ..european archetecture and think for a minute about all the infrastructure that connects us to each other be it a road way or a phone line or a water aqueduct or dam or electric generator ..white men built this shit ..no fucked up nigger cockaroach ever built shit ..look at haiti or n on white south africa ..only god knows what became of white rhodesians akak nigger anc comunist zimbobwe…
    all major inventions in the world were white men ..look at the nice kalshnikov automat 47 ..white man …the only decent educational systems and churches aka religinos were white ..all shit eating fly covered moslems and kikes and their goddam talmud are all fucking crazy anti white death sqaud religious nut case cults ..
    that should be a yiddish greeting karen “hoi polio”
    and may all jews get polio ..hoi vey ,,lol
    operation barbarossa is truculent enough in and of itself and the reasons for it ..
    what isnt as truculent is todays power wars in russia today ..corporate ,jewish ,muslims ,moderates ,harliners ,galisheners ,etc ..it is truly a kingdom divided …this is the bottom line ..it is divieded and has been since the communist bolshevik jewish death sqauds took power and assassinated the monarchy ..this is what jews do ….what ever is going on in russia and the issis bs is a ll kike led opposition to normal govt and human rights ..kikes and muzzies are inbred cousins ……

14. Karen says:

WTF? First off, I’m not jewish. That anyone would say so seems suspicious. Joe, you mentioned in a previous post that you admired Rabbi Antelman, a nasty and medieval-minded Zionist. have never professed admiration for any jew. It does stink of gelfite here. I sometimes think that I’m the only Gentile posting, which spurs me on and keeps me posting as the jew is the fly in my ointment, the sore on the roof of my mouth.

15. Karen says:

Joe, Hitler was put into power by industrialists.

16. Karen says:

I’ve never professed …

17. Karen says:

Financial backers of the Nazi Party
    Krupp
    Hugo Stinnes
    Fritz Thyssen
    Albert Vogel
    Adolph Kirdof
    Kurt von Schroder
    Henri Deterding
    Harrimans

18. summerled says:

good post over at the rebel

Posted: 6 months 2 weeks ago by admin #32001
    rebelofoz’s Avatar
    Amazing the arrogance of Abe ‘mad as a’ Foxman. This self-appointed Orwellian thought policeman goes arround and tells people what they are allowed to think and say. If they don’t comply with his instructions, he smears them in the poo media who – of course – always have for that cockroach, being one of them. Having said that, I don’t agree with everything that Roger Waters has said that in the interview Foxman has spit the dummie about. To compare Israel to Hitler’s Germany is an insult for all the sacrifice he and the German people have made in their effort to stem back Judeo-Bolshevik world domination.

19. Don in Taiwan says:

I remember years ago they jumped all over Marlon Brando for saying, The jews run Hollywood . Never apologize for speaking the truth! All evil needs is for good people to do nothing.