Joan Rivers: Jew Media Hypocrisy on Display

JEW JOAN RIVERS STAR OF SATAN

From David Duke

The Jewish Supremacist media’s coverage of the illness of Jewish “comedian” Joan Rivers—which consists exclusively of praise and celebrity endorsements, while ignoring her hate-filled and pro-murder comments about Palestinians—serves as yet another classic textbook case of hypocrisy and racist Jewish tribalism.

Rivers, 81, who is, as this article was written, in a medically induced coma after stopping breathing during throat surgery, has long been a media darling and has been widely promoted by the Jewish Supremacist controlled press for four decades, despite her “humor” most often consisting of vulgarities and insults.

The reason for her endless promotion is, of course, the fact that she actually is Jewish, and was born with the name Joan Alexandra Molinsky, the daughter of Russian Jewish immigrants.

It was therefore no surprise to informed observers when Molinsky spewed typical Jewish racist supremacist hate and venom against the Palestinians at the height of the most recent Israeli attack on the civilians of Gaza.

When asked about the Gaza Holocaust, Molinsky told a TV interviewer that she did not feel bad because civilian victims “deserve to be dead”, that the ones killed had “very low IQs.”

“Good. Good. When you declare war, you declare war. They started it. We now don’t count who’s dead. You’re dead, you deserve to be dead. Don’t you dare make me feel bad about that.

Later she released a statement saying she stood by what she had said.

There was, of course, no media condemnation for her hate-filled outburst, even though the Israeli “forces” killed hundreds of babies, children and non-combatants when they attacked Gaza.

Now that she is seriously ill, the same media is full of sympathetic stories on her illness, and even repeats all manner of (mainly Jewish) celebrity endorsements (for example, from Bette Midler, Courtney Love Cobain, and so on) praying for her to recover.

The Jewish Telegraphic Agency (JTA) even went as far as publishing a headline piece “Wishing Joan Rivers  Speedy Recovery” and wishing her a “refuah shlemah”—a Jewish prayer for recovery in the name of God.

Consider for a second what these same media outlets’ coverage would have been had any other person made comments in public to the effect that Jewish civilians “deserve to be dead”, and that the Jews killed had “very low IQs.”

What would the media’s reaction have been to anyone—say a Palestinian—who declared about Jews in occupied Palestine that “They were told to get out. They didn’t get out. You don’t get out, you are an idiot. At least the ones that were killed were the ones with low IQs.”

This same media would have condemned any person making such hateful remarks—and, if that same person had then fallen seriously ill only a few weeks later, when discussing the illness, the media would have most certainly dragged up and replayed such hateful remarks.

There would be no queues of “celebrities” lining up to endorse such a person either. . .

Once again, it is one rule for the Jewish Supremacists, and another for the hated Goyim.

* Please note that we here at DavidDuke.com do not wish illness or death upon anyone, Joan Molinsky included. This article only points out the disparity in coverage given to Molinsky as opposed to other people who are critical of Jewish Supremacy.

This entry was posted in Jew Media and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

114 Responses to Joan Rivers: Jew Media Hypocrisy on Display

Hooray!

You beat me to it, Red Pill, and with a better version of the song.

If I could, I’d buy everyone here a drink so we could celebrate together.

Who says there aren’t any good jews in the world? There will be until the genuinely good, though still obscenely ugly, molinsky is cremated or whatever. I wonder what colour the smoke will be? Black if the evil thing’s behaviour is anything to go by. I almost feel sorry for beelzebub now that one’s back home.

Imaginary drinks all round, and if I meet any of you (where are you, GTRman, Cannibal Rabbi and anyone else?) I’ll buy you a real drink.

Israhell on Earth (September 4, 2014 at 4:55 pm) – I’ve seen this kind of thing before (Obongo going round the twist).

We now now he was, at the very least, a serial child abuser, and probable murderer, but we Brits saw “Ted” Heath (no, not the bandleader) go mad in office. He couldn’t handle the power, and in the end he seemed to think he was a god.

He was so convinced of his infallibility and god-like status he had a tantrum, called an early general election (or should that be “erection”? I remember we were all pretty hard up at the time) and got this response from the electorate.

It seems that video of Rita Katz admitting to having released the fake beheading video “before ISIS could” is already being censored from YouTube. No video, just sound, and I doubt whether that much will be available for much longer.

I’d previously seen a photo of Katz looking like Maureen Lipman (another of the devil’s own), but in this video she looks as if she hasn’t washed her face for a month or six. She’s not only ugly, but filthy.

As far as I know, you can still see the video at the following link (posted earlier by Frank Fredenburg).

4. summerled says:

thats right bubba all marching down the yellow prick rd (see congress) to our OZ_FEMA emerald shitty camps to be orally introduced to the rabbi behind the curtain
    starring the tin man Obama,scarecrow Michell,cowardly lying politicians,and Dorothy yes thats us. and we all know who the flying monkeys are

5. Sen10L says:

Thanks Barney; cheers to you!

September 3rd, Bloody Sunday http://www.saveyourheritage.com/bloody_sunday.htm

Just when you were wondering what else could they could promise niggers for free to get their votes ding dong here it is. Pure brilliance. I”m glad I aint paying them anymore you can go ahead if you want to.
    ————————————————————————————-
    Weed welfare?

That’s what the Berkeley City Council in California has unanimously approved, ordering medical marijuana dispensaries to donate 2 percent of their stash to patients making less than $32,000 a year.

The new welfare program in the liberal-leaning city is set to launch in August 2015.

The ordinance, which passed in August and is the first of its kind in the country, comes at a time when several states are debating how to handle a growing movement to legalize marijuana for both medical and recreational use.

But Berkeley’s decision to effectively order weed redistribution is prompting a vocal backlash.

Bishop Ron Allen, a former addict and head of the International Faith Based Coalition, told Fox News he doesn’t understand why the California city would want to dump pot on the impoverished.

“It’s ludicrous, over-the-top madness,” Allen said. “Why would Berkeley City Council want to keep their poverty-stricken under-served high, in poverty and lethargic?”

John Lovell, a lobbyist for the California Narcotic Officers’ Association, agrees.

“Instead of taking steps to help the most economically vulnerable residents get out of that state, the city has said, ‘Let’s just get everybody high,’” Lovell told The New York Times.

7. GTRman says:

This one’s for you, Joan:

“I DID Survive, Oi Vey” (revised)

“First I was a shade, I was thus deified
    I knew my Tribe and I could never thrive
    without this massive lie

I spent Oy Vey so many nights
    plotting how to do Goyim wrong
    and I grew strong!
    My rotten flesh would carrion!

So now Im back! (disco beat)
    Eternal jew
    Im still that fucked-up bitter twisted
    whining phoney ass hebrew

I learned to cut my stupid locks
    and hide my tell-tail beany hat
    If you’d have known for just one second
    I was a kike
    You’d smell a rat

So, let’s ignore
    Holodomor
    and all the millions of non chosen cattle
    killed in jewish wars

I was the one you tried to save
    through Jesus Christ
    But I am of my foul father and
    so it’s no fun being “nice”

No, I wont go,
    Im here to stay,
    as long as I can fool the Goyim
    I will prey and pray
    That they dont wake up from the slumber of the dead
    If they knew for just one second what Ive done
    IM CHOPPED LIVER AND LOPPED HEAD!

It took all the guile I had to tear your world apart
    Kept trying’ hard to fuck the White race and to break their heart
    And I spent oh so many nights
    Just feeling sorry fore my skin
    I used to cry
    But if its anal, then I’m in!

Can you see me, some whiney jew
    I’m still that hook-nosed little pervert counting shekels ,
    taxing you
    And so you felt like saying “NO”!
    And just expect me to be agree
    Ive got news for you Goyim
    “Over my dead body!”

I DID survoive, oy vey, kvetch, whine, etc, to fade ”

Inglorius Gaynorm – I DID Survive

8. summerled says:

GTRman brilliant that is a hit!!

9. GTRman says:

Thanks Summerled: I had to make it up from memory, I did a version here a few years ago..this one is actually better I think. SHARE IT!

I did an Adams Family (Edom Family) spoof here a few years back, Id love to read it, something like:

“They’re sneaky and they’re freaky, their noses kinda beaky,
    Delete the facts on Wiki:
    The Edom Family

Cant trust as far as throw’em
    Not Nate, nor Norm or Noam,
    dont let em in your home-
    the Edom Family

I wish I could remember the rest. Maybe a savvy use of a search engine could dig it up.

10. GTRman says:

Their dome is safe from “rockets”
    Their home is in your pockets
    Rabbi Zak will suck your cock it’s
    The Edom Family.

Captivating actors, illusionists,distractors
    : deceitful filthy bastards!
    The Edom Family

11. NinjaJohn says:

Lol. Edom Family?

Summerled is right. Fucking brilliant, GTRman.

I can smell that rotting jewess corpse now, I’m not in Hartford but close enough.
    The smell is somewhat like Les Visible described.

The maggots are feasting tonight !

Barney ,

” I wonder what colour the smoke will be? ”

LMAO !

Yea, Where the eff’ is the good rabbi ?

14. bubba says:

In typical Kike fashion…Joan Rivers daughter Melissa pulled the plug the nanosecond the insurance ran out.

Only other obstacle is that Joan still won’t STFU…..even after the requested Zyklon B/Auschwitz oven funeral officiated by Rabbi’s Howard Stern/Mandel

Great find bubba,

Here’s a replay.

Sorry to ruin the celebrations with sad news, but now we’ve lost one of our own.

Edgar J Steele has finally left us, poisoned by zog, as many believed he would be.

It makes me mad that the bastards can get away with caging and murdering an innocent man, a true White Hero, and my thoughts are with Cyndi for all the good that will do her. There’s nothing anyone can do to ease her suffering. All we can do is note the names of those who framed him for a crime the world knows he didn’t commit, and hope that one day he’ll be avenged.

Better not name any of the scum responsible or IncogMan could end up in the same situation for “allowing” us to “incite” something or other, so I’ll leave it at that for now.

Six million dead jewesses like that foul molinsky creature could never hope to equal a single hair from Ed Steele’s head.

Yesterday was a day of celebration. Today is a day of mourning. Will tomorrow be a day of action?

17. MIKEY says:

AMERICA’ S JEW GOVERNMENT AND ABC NBC CBS NPR FOX PBS NPR ORDER STEPPED UP SLAUGHTER OF WHITE RACE ALL OVER AMERICA BY THE SECOND

18. MIKEY says:

WHITE POLICE OFFICERS WHO DON’T STOP JEW-POWERED BLACK RACISTS IN FERGUSON MISSOURI, WILL END UP DEAD FOR SURE AS JEW GOVERNMENT MARCHES TO KILL ALL WHITE POLICE OFFICERS

Just found this.

Not my idea of music, but it shows it’s not just us who can see through the lies.

20. Truth says:

Interesting that Joan Rivers spills the beans on the Pres. and 1st whatever and then shortly thereafter dies as a result of a botched “throat Operation”. DO YOU GET THE MESSAGE IMPLIED WITH THIS SCENARIO! These people are sick!

There will be no mourning here in America , no celebration of life.
    I doubt our jew media will even report on the passing of Mr. Steele , if they do it will be done gleefully.

We are not many Barney , we are but a few who even knew who Edgar Steele was and what was done to him. The common dupe will barely remember him or care , as he is best known as the white supremacist who tried to blow up his wife.

To think that these bastards have the power to do what they did to an innocent man , a man who stood for what was right and turn the public against him based on their lies is beyond belief.

My Prayers go out for Mr. Steele and his family, My thanks go to Mrs. Steele for never giving up on her wonderful husband.

My utter disgust goes out to all of those responsible for the hell Edgar was put through and for my supposed “American” brothers and sisters who allowed it to happen.

Proud to be American , MY ASS !

We got jews who kidnap old men and put them through hell in the last days of their lives , abduct them to Germany for holocaust show trials and nobody gives a shit , I don’t even see direct family members protest the “Nazi hunters”.

This is what happens when the people can no longer think for themselves.

A day of action ? Long overdue but when it comes I’m there.

From the above link , you wont see an obituary like this in any jew rag.

Update, 9/5/14: Sadly, Mr. Steele is no longer with us. The tragic news was posted at the Free Edgar Steele site, and a search for Edgar James Steele at the Federal Bureau of Prisons inmate locator returns him as “Deceased: 09/04/2014”. Shortly before that, it was showing his release date as 2044. That’s more than thirty years for a totally phony ‘crime’; a fictitious murder-for-hire. Although no one was bombed or run off the road, there certainly were victims – Mr. Steele and his family. However, they, and any thinking person, know that he was entirely innocent. The guilty parties are the global criminal gang who are bent on taking even more of the world’s assets (when they already have the lion’s share), the politicians who do what is best for their careers rather than what is right, and the entire chain of self-serving officials and flunkies down to the grasping bottom feeders.

The FES site says that “Mr. Steele’s health ha[d] been in a sharp decline for the past month”, and “Based on the best knowledge at hand, the following are the most likely causes of death: drug overdoses, persistently delayed, insufficient, improper medical treatment and medical neglect.” The Victorville prison officials did not even have the guts to call his wife about his death; they left it to the mortuary to inform her.

There is no doubt that the incarceration of an entirely innocent man on trumped up charges, a political prisoner whose broadcasting of politically incorrect material was not what the ruling elite wanted to hear, and whose support for the downtrodden and the politically incorrect was not what they wanted to see, a man who was already in poor health yet denied the care he should be entitled to in any civilized society, hastened his death.

Although the criminals succeeded in shutting up Mr. Steele, and eventually in killing him, they have merely won a battle. His legacy will live on in those whom he has helped awaken to the corrupt system around them. Some day, the truth shall prevail, and the rotten edifice will come crumbling down.

The criminal gang shall know to whom they have declared war!

@ Truth,

Even on the jew news they’re wondering how a routine procedure could have caused the complications that’s caused the death of that stinking jewess.
    They know but will never give their audience of dupes the dots to connect.

I knew that after reading Barneys news on the loss of Mr. Steele that this will be a day of sadness and anger for me but after seeing MIKEYS 8 am video I am fucking pissed off.

24. RED PILL says:

i have tears in my eyes, RIP Edgar

25. Guest says:

The jews aren’t God’s chosen, more like Satan’s favorite pets! They don’t even try to hide their evil now!

I dont think Mikey gets enough credit for all that he does too. That video he posted of the couple getting attacked by a pack of wild niggers was typical of nigger behaviour. White people are subject to attacks anywhere, anytime. It looked like a couple of nigger control officers were trying to chase the niggers near the end of the video I would be interested to know if they were caught. The white guy and gal put up a pretty good fight against the odds maybe keep this in mind white people if you get the chance turn the tables take the niggers free sailfone and throw it on the railroad tracks next to the third rail or watch or wallet or piece of its shirt and demand dna database search. Pull out some of it’s nappy hairdoo dreads. The odds are good their dna is already in the database but if not it will be there too soon enough.

So lets do the math. 6 “unarmed” teenagers X2 equals twelve “arms” . Plus the legs and feet and hands. That’s a whole lot of unarmed attacks. I did not see any wheelchairs or prosthetics so the niggers didn’t seem to be completely disabled unarmed-unlegged.

28. Hetzer says:

The jews are the reason there is a half breed kenyan muslim faggot POS in the white house.

29. Israhell on Earth says:

Goddammit, time to clean house. How many more of those atrocities does it take for english politicians really do something? This is the second beheading after a young soldier was killed ca. a year ago.

The man believed to have ‘decapitated’ 82-year-old Palmira Silva in a suburban garden in North London has been informally identified by locals as a 25-year old recent ‘Muslim convert’, with one neighbour saying: “He was a black man young about 25 to 30 wearing all black, black t-shirt and jeans, about 5’10” and looked like he went to the gym”.

read more:

30. Israhell on Earth says:

Wish you were here… to watch the jihad! Fierce three-way battle just over the border in Syria attracts ghoulish Israeli daytrippers armed with binoculars

Thanks for letting us know about Mr. Steele, Barney. I’m sorry to hear that! Incog please either write a new article about Edgar Steele, or post the old one over again. There are people visiting this site that wasn’t around when you posted that article back at the time our lovely criminal government framed him.
    I hope his wife has an independent autopsy done on his body. They can’t hurt him anymore. He is free from prison. Those that are believers should keep his family in their prayers.

32. summerled says:

Edgar Steele: Murdered by a Corrupted and Anti-White Government

Free-Edgar Steele
    September 5, 2014

Edgar Steele was framed after standing up for the truth and defending White people in the Courts.

Today, September 4, 2014, early afternoon, a California mortuary notified Mrs. Cyndi Steele that her husband Edgar was dead. Since that time, specific circumstances regarding Mr. Steele’s death are being confirmed. This web site and the Edgar Steele Defense Fund (ESDF) will release more information as it becomes available.

Mrs. Steele contacted the ESDF Board, saying she was utterly devastated by this information, and is furious that no Victorville representative contacted her in the last few days regarding his failing health and did not even call her regarding the death of her husband. It was cruel to allow the mortuary to make the call.

Based on the best knowledge at hand, the following are the most likely causes of death: overmedication, persistently delayed, insufficient or improper medical treatment, medical neglect.

The federal government and Victorville Penitentiary bear responsibility for the lives of the inmates who reside there and have refused to be accountable for the decline in Edgar Steele’s health. Some hours before Mrs. Steele was contacted by the mortuary, ESDF President Robert Magnuson received an email corroborating Ms. Steele’s concern for her husband’s health and safety, validating the suspicion Mr. Steele’s health had been in a sharp decline for the past month. This fact was obscured, if not hidden by the federal government.

First, Mr. Steele was the victim of a false prosecution, then he was imprisoned in the most dangerous prison here in America. Then his wife was never allowed to visit him despite a court order allowing visitation. Then, his health was compromised because of neglect, and finally, the reports came in that he had been drugged out of his mind earlier this week, which was the final blow that killed him. Call it anything else you like, but it is murder.

The facts of this tragic situation will be disclosed as the information is gathered.

(Please be patient as we gather more details to present to you all… Keep the Steele family in your thoughts and prayers. -Admin)

Edgar Steele was deliberately neglected and finally drugged to death, by the White-hating Jew-run Government of the United States.

Busy day tomorrow, so I really should be getting to bed now, but in case anyone doesn’t know who Ed Steele was, his two sites are still up, but for how long is anyone’s guess. Perhaps Cyndi will take them down, or she may decide to leave them up as a memorial to the great man. Her mind will be all over the place for a while, so I doubt whether even she knows what she’s going to do.

A lot of good stuff on those two, including audio files that were probably where Larry Fairfax’s handlers got the “ingredients” for those fake recordings that were so clumsily put together that not even a complete dumbass would believe them. I only heard one of them, and it was so bad that not even a 5-year-old would have accepted it as genuine.

A complete bastard (Fairfax) steals $60,000 worth of silver from the Steele family, plants a bomb on Cyndi’s car – and admits it – and he’s free after only 16 months in a minimum security “prison” (probably more like a luxury hotel).

Fairfaxpoints at Ed and says “he told me to do it”, and Ed, already in his 70s and recovering from a heart operation, gets 50 years on the word of a known liar, with no defence allowed.

He wrote about the heart problem here

Pity we’re not living in the time of Leo Frank, when the people knew what to do when the system failed to deliver something resembling justice.

Google Mary Phagan if you don’t know what that’s about.

34. BrianSoCal says:

Spread this video everywhere! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LObFGwSLHY

35. Bad day for Jew haters.. Anti-semitism in France making Jews flee to USA. (Jews with lots of $$$, the Obama/hillary types)

See how your Jew hate does not work?

SUPPORT ALIYAH to Israel and support the existence of a Jewish state. That will be the only happiness for The Aryan Bro hood & the KKK !
    😀

36. sog says:

they should have turned this old cum guzzling media kike whore into a fukkin pinata ..know a good taxidermist …heh heh
    jew hate doesnt work becaus jews are allowed to live …the lessons of history and communism and the deaths of hundreds of millions of innocent gentile whites is a god dam good point for jew extermination …or gaza where kikes destroyed 100 square kilometers of gaza last month …slowly ansd surely tey will decimate and eliminate gaza ..there are christians in gaza ..dont much care for the moslems ..

37. 4ePlay says:

she’s lower than Paris Hilton, which is worthless ..

38. sog says:

edgar steele is a good case in point ..give me liberty or i will give you death …idf they er if they are coming to take you to a private extermination gulag like a prison then what is the point of not shooting it out and having a complex plan of counter damage and heavy enemy colaateral anhilation …wtf ..why not ..its all or nothing in the islamic kike usa under jews and communism ..same shit in south affrika and post 1917 russia ..and other places ..serve the jew ,my ass ..fuck the jew ,fuck socialism and reds and commies and all the rot ..fuckin niggers to ,,as well as fuckin worthless bolshevik american congressmen whiny ass suckers ..it couldnt be clearer ..they want to africanize ,balkanize ,terrorize ,divide ans starve and imprison americans ..you know ,the mother fuckers we see around us all the time doin their thing ,gpoin about there brainwashed business …do we or dont we save them when the time comes ..do you jump in and save a drowning white man or child from rough waters ..etc ..get to know by studying all white people around you in your day to day shit jew grind ..we have 50 dead cities in america that have been africanized …when the shit hits the fan the color of your xskin will be your uniform ..no place or time for niceties ..no prisoners …tis why we lost the asian conflict to guerilla war …it works ..oh gee maybe im having a low blood sugar episode again ,lol …uhm hmm ..anyway ,on here its like the kettle preaching to the choir when i comment ;ahhhye .or something like thet ..ally oop

39. sog says:

they did the same thing to the shit bag jack ruby aka rubenstein …and the ididot in the whitewater scam with clinton ..wuzzizname ..they gave him a shot they wernt supposed to give someone on heaert meds …rip …heh heh ..they shot ruby up with cancer cells ..hell the coommie gvt has offed over 200 scientists and brainiacs in the last 10 years ..our iq quotients are dropping as we are forced to endure niggerization and islamic moronic jibberish and dummbass mentalities ..these peeopl are a heinious insult to white intelligence …
    i know these links are rehashes but you never know who doesnt know the sites yet ..
    i used to sit up all night and post site after site when i had time ,and they were all good sites ,and it dont hurt to re post soemtimes ..etc ,on and on …
    you know they offed edgar …who knows what went on in there in the private gulag ..
    i hope his wife has a complete autopsy and tox screen done …i would bet the rest of my teeth that they tortured and stsrved and poisoned him slowly …so this was my point ….when the russian jew commie cheka picked people up thet was a death sentence ..
    i know people they let die in prison because they had special medical needs only on that level ,you know …so they just ignoe special medical needs people to death ..its all jewy shit …

40. sog says:

uhmm heh heh ,uh `ding dong the witch is dead the with is dead ,,lol …impale the pig and let the niggers eat her ….it is odd how she recently spoke out about bar-ak obumma being a cock in ass kind of qweer and michayle being a transgender frankenstein job …look up thet arty somewhere on the digital orbit …was a footballs playa male monkey den gots heem a deccokadictomee etc …its entertsaining and could be true but bone rivers was gushing on the subject on national jew media and 2 weeks later . . . . . . . .hmmm ..
    some subjects are just taboo and even a shitkike will be sacrificed to moloch ..lol…ahh just ramblin …

41. Ding Dong! The Witch is dead.

Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!

Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.