Spend an Afternoon with INCOG MAN

ANGRY GEORGE WASHINGTON DRIVING

OK, so I’m shopping at the Costco warehouse the other day and I swing by the book section, but don’t know why I even bother — there’s rarely anything I want to read. Looking at the book stacks next to me is this older White guy and woman, who’s maybe a few years older than him. The two were talking about something or other, but it seems they’re not together as a couple.

Listening closer, I heard him telling her about FOX’s Bill O’Reilly having a new book out called “Killing Patton” (certainly written by his ghost writer, Martin Dugard). It’s about the famous tough guy WWII general, George C., getting knocked off on orders of Josef Stalin, the Soviet Union’s dictator at the time. Since I know a bit on the subject, I chimed in by telling the two that Patton was murdered, just not by the Soviets. It was embedded traitors on our side, simpatico with commies, to be sure. They just didn’t want Patton back in the states talking about certain, to this day, inconvenient subjects.

I left it at that, hopefully planting enough of a seed to spark a little digging. Incredibly, Patton’s numerous comments about dirty Jews in letters home to his wife and describing the Nuremberg war crimes trials as “semitic in nature,” plus other obvious signs of his Jew awakening are completely ignored in the book (illustrating well what a giant Jew suck-up and disinfo agent O’Reilly truly is).

In fact, the idea of a war hero and hard-charging super patriot like Patton discussing such things publicly, especially if he ran for president, scared the bejeesus out of certain hidden, powerful circles; almost certainly informed of his thoughts by intel people surreptitiously reading his mail and bedside diary, to say nothing about what he said to reporters. Such an incorruptible big mouth would probably put a serious monkey wrench in the already planned post war “holocaust” brainwashing of the West for Zionist Israel — maybe even stop the upcoming takeover of Palestine.*

But I said nothing about all that to them. Didn’t want to scare off the Kwans too soon yet with evil Nazi talk.

The older gent changes the subject by asking me what I thought about Hillary Clinton’s new book sitting in a big untouched pile nearby. I suppose it was because he thought I might say something “conservative,” which I did. I think I said “I can’t believe they seriously consider that woman as presidential material” or something of the sort.

The old lady is not saying anything, probably because she’s a big flower generation Hillary lover. But she doesn’t seem too angry with us talking smack about her Jew tool hero, just had on that disdainful Mona Lisa-like smile, which I get from White libtard women a lot. The old guy says something about Benghazi — being a big FOX news viewer, of course. Then I ask both of them “did you know Hillary corresponded with Saul Alinsky?”

The old lady ignores me. Maybe she doesn’t know anything about Alinsky or if she did, could care less. After I quickly explain Alinsky was a subversive Chicago commie activist (making a conscious effort to leave out the Jew part) who also influenced Barry Boy Obama; she says something about it being so long ago, and to make her point asks the old man what he was doing 50 years ago. He says “flying army helicopters in ‘Nam.”

I don’t know if he’s BS-ing us, but I flash him the thumbs up sign anyway, because I know he’ll dig the ‘spect whether he’s a big fat liar or not.

Then the old guy starts in on ISIS and Iraq and how Obamy dropped the ball. So I tell him it’s all to turn these Arab lands into powerless, bickering mini-states. He agrees with me, but you can see has no idea why. So I come out saying it’s all to protect Israel’s hegemony in the region — our bestest little buddy in the Mideast. He’s not quite sure if I’m being sarcastic or not, so he switches over to Parrot mode, saying tiny Israel needs to protect themselves from getting overrun by Palestinian terrorists.

What a dumbass. I’m literally shocked on how stupid that sounds.

So I tell him, “all the Palestinians got are AK-47s and garage-built bottle rockets.” Then Kwan boy asks me in all seriousness how I’d feel if Mexico was firing rockets into the US of A. Oh God, I’ve heard that idiotic MEME a lot lately, one specifically created by clever Zionist PR people for Israeli Gaza killfests.

I tell him emphatically the Israelis have treated those people like dirt for years. I think I even pumped my right fist up and down for effect.

The poor SOB looks perplexed. He’s probably thinking: Here’s a regular-looking White guy and fellow conservative Hillary-hater who’s also apparently an A-rab Pali terrorist lover. It just doesn’t compute with his life-long programming. To save the idiot further confusion, I simply turn around and leave. I also know so-and-so nearby wants to shop elsewhere in the warehouse and she’s probably ticked about another of my off-the-cuff speechifying to perfect strangers — of which I’m so inclined.

God knows why I even come to this stinking place begin with (just being rhetorical — I’m kind of forced into it). A Jew homosexual liberal in California owns the company and many of those working here are big faggots, too. It’s a microcosm of today’s so-called “wonderfully diverse” America — impolite, mean little asiatic foreigners, jibber-jabbering Mestizo wetbacks and spoiled black brats jostle around, each thinking they own the GD place. Whatever White people on hand look distant and distrustful.

So I decide it might be best for me to just go out to the car and wait for her to finish shopping while I smoke ciggybutts, maybe read a little from this old hardcover book of Alfred Hitchcock short stories I found at a yard sale a couple of weeks ago and left in the backseat. Today, I just jam out with my new IPOD nano to Led Zep and Ludwig van (OK, so I’m wacked, music-wise); while observing the comings and goings of the unwashed mass consumers out in the parking lot.

It’s so so obvious the subversive, possibly demonic, Globalist Jews have been turning this country into a Third World pisspot. They could care less about the real America of our forefathers, let alone a planet left in peace. Unless it’s fighting hugely profitable wars for the NWO in the Mideast, national patriotism means JACK to these historic Nation Wreckers, who have no ties to any land but Israel.

To them, we’re all just niggers.

I notice the well-fed middle-aged black woman who parked in the handicapped section when I first got here, has now returned to her new Jap SUV — most likely after pigging out on giant hotdogs or pizza in the food court. I guess she just dropped by for the cheap food since she didn’t come back with any shopping cart filled to the brim with mass consumer goods brought to our shores by the wonders of globalization.

Walking perfectly fine and wearing tacky, but still nice new threads, the big Negress does have a refilled super-size coke cup and a giant ice cream sundae dessert in a deep, clear plastic takeout container, smothered in syrup and curly chocolate shavings. She promptly starts eating it in her car; probably because she didn’t want anybody witnessing her slobbering that whole thing down while in the food court — especially not after stuffing two or three giant foot longs, covered in free condiments, into her big pie hole.

Sasquatch woman finishes her double-sized ice cream sundae in record time and backs out of her handicapped spot. I can just make out her greedily smacking her big fat bootlips through the driver’s side window. As she drives off, I notice the lazy-ass slob left the big empty plastic container for the sundae down on the blacktop just outside her car door for someone else to pick up.

Almost immediately, another well-fed black mama — also with a handicapped placard hanging from the rear view mirror — takes her empty spot. Ignoring the litter left by the first piggish sheboon, she heads on into the Costco. She, too, looks and walks perfectly fine, even has a nice new Lexus sedan and clothing.

The ever-whining blacks sure do have it bad in America, don’t they?

After today’s typical BS, I do see a few things that put a smile to my face.

I spot an older, sinewy White lady with a shock of long gray hair in a ponytail get out of her nondescript car in the regular parking area 50 or so yards away from the main entrance. That tough old bird purposefully striding across the tarmac sure doesn’t need any special privileges to take care of her business.

Not too far away, a handsome-looking White couple climbed up into an old, mid-sixties Ford F-100 truck with antique car license plates. The whole rig was not only beautifully restored in a royal blue metallic paint job, but also jacked up with a high lift kit and crazy-as-hell giant knobby off-road tires. As they drove past me sitting in my car, the truck’s engine purred out a deep throaty rumble — evidently, the two made a few kick-ass mechanical improvements as well.

I smile. Effin’ a-tweet.

The sight makes me happily think: Soon, we’ll all be out doing some serious monster trucking over the stinking, worthless parasites now infesting our lands. It’s only a matter of time before enough of us White people finally have it “up to here” with all the BS and do something about it.

Crank it up!

* I just explained to you the real reason for Patton’s killing and did it all for free, instead of charging you the twenty bucks Bill O’Reilly’s book publisher is making you pony up for some disinfo. Am I a nice guy or what?

One Afternoon in the Life of INCOG MAN

This entry was posted in Waking Up and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

59 Responses to Spend an Afternoon with INCOG MAN

1. bubba says:

Not sure why you have a picture of Robin Williams in colonial garb driving a horseless carriage.

2. Black Swan says:

I really like these articles the best, Incog, you need to write them more often.

All of us are forced to suffer through days like this, in close contact with uncivilized blacks, mexicans and other non-Whites who have more rights than we do, in this increasingly anti-White, Jewified police state but few can express ourselves as beautifully as you have. Glad y0u were able to find something good in the multicultural hell hole once known as America.

Excellent article about Patton from Subverted Nation:

3. summerled says:

Prothink Radio: Andrew Anglin on Splits in the White Movement

4. summerled says:

for the above post thay talk about how to approach layman about the jews

I LOVE that picture of GW steaming in the car. Why? Is he mad because a coal or oil train is going through? No looks more like he’s mad that an lgbt celebration day parade or Hispanic American or African American day parade is going by. Maybe an obamma motorcade or rham emannuell or Bloomberg motorcade or maybe netenyahoo is in town.

If it was an lgbt parade going by holding him up I think he would just naturally hit the gas pedal and mow down as many of those freaks of nature as he can.

It probably would have took some doin’ to get George to put on his three point seat belt. Or even better yet one of those safety checkpoints excuse me sir since you look like a white man we can ask to see your drivers license and registration and proof of insurance. If you look like a nigger or an Hispanic or a muslim terrorist we cannot profile you you go ahead and drive on by. We can only legally stop white people.

8. John doe says:

A homo jew liberal living in california…….Ha……Haaa…..Haaaaa. I laughed my ass off….And many of the people that work there are all faggots too……..great shit I say this to myself under my breath every time I go there ….I am always muttering to myself ……….F…Ing Jew …….F…ing fag…………..F..Ing idiot …….soma bitch…..what planet am I on?????

9. Lorna says:

I was wondering if in O’Reilly’s book there would be mention of the yellow bellied jew,
    which some same it was made up, and how Patton really died, on orders of FDR and
    Eisenhower and how Patton was sent to a hospital further away so the commies
    could put a bubble or concoction in his IV tubing. And, how he told his wife he
    would never leave the hosp. alive, “They’re going to kill me.” And his disgust when
    he attended a synagogue with Eisenhower and he almost lost his lunch.
    Such a coward and a disgrace to history (O’Reilly). Did O’Reilly write about how the Germans were ordered out of their homes to make way for a bunch of jews?

Great article by the way.

10. Yates says:

Good post, Incog.

Oh lord, I just stumbled on a shot of the giant ice cream sunday thingy, the piggish black sheboon was gorging on. Take a look on how big it is:

She ate it in less than 10 minutes. She might have had a special spoon she kept in her car — hell, maybe a damn shovel.

12. bubba says:

Was listening to a recent John Kaminsky interview…

Who do the Jews and their shabbas goy take out ?
    It appears that lower level sh*t disturbers like this blog and others are left alone…. they are predictable and too many of them. aka “Ignored”

HOWEVER…..totally different at the upper echelons ie MSM, celebrities, etc.
    It’s like MK Ultra…once they step out of line, do not follow the script…they are perceived as a threat, a loose cannon….ie like Joan Rivers. They need to be STFU.

Patton….is an interesting case…a last minute epiphany.
    At one level, Patton believed he was doing the right thing and performed his tasks at a high level. However, after it was mission accomplished , he realized he had been used and deceived….really all this carnage for nothing except for assisting the true enemy.

He brought his own men into battle, many died, and killing the faux enemy
    To be in his shoes and what he was thinking at this eyes wide open moment.

He joined a litany of others in history whose epiphany was accompanied by suspicious R.I.P.

13. bubba says:

Re: Norman Lear

Personally , I think his aim at leftist programming backfired….it was edgy humour and many of us were tired of the older sitcom genres.

Regardless, I was starting my subliminal Jew awakening…realizing that Jews were in charge of many of these 1970’s sitcoms and postulating that why is mostly Jews that can take controversial issues….claim to be enlightening the world, but make Big $$$’s off it at the same time….seems hypocritical.

“Dave McGowan radar”…..its become almost a knee-jerk reaction that any Jews etc that were big players in the media propbably had some “military background”….aka part of the CIA etc. psy-opps whose aims were cultural marxism through the Jew Tube etc.

Lo and Behold….

QUOTE:

Lear went to high school in Hartford, Connecticut, and subsequently attended Emerson College in Boston, but dropped out in 1942 to join the United States Army Air Forces.

During World War II, he served in the Mediterranean Theater as a radio operator/gunner on Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress bombers with the 772nd Bombardment Squadron, 463rd Bombardment Group (Heavy) of the Fifteenth Air Force. He flew 52 combat missions, for which he was awarded the Air Medal with four Oak Leaf Clusters. Lear was discharged from the Army in 1945.

He and his fellow World War II crew members are featured in the book “Crew Umbriago” by Daniel P. Carroll (tail gunner), and also in another book: 772nd Bomb Squadron: The Men, The Memories by Turner Publishing and co.

QUOTE:
    Throughout the 1950s Lear was partnered with writer Ed Simmons, and they turned out comedy sketches for television appearances of Martin and Lewis, Rowan and Martin, and others. In 1954, Lear was enlisted as a writer hoping to salvage the new Celeste Holm CBS sitcom, Honestly, Celeste!, but the program was canceled after eight episodes. During this time, he became the producer of NBC’s The Martha Raye Show, after Nat Hiken left as the series director. In 1959, Lear created his first television series starring Henry Fonda, a half-hour western for Revue Studios called The Deputy.

=====

Side Comment:
    Jane Fonda recently came out and claimed her birth mother committed suicide due to sexual abuse as a child. Well…old Henry Fonda was in military intelligence. Well…Jane Fonda was another stupid feminist b*tch (on par with Gloria Steinem) who with her brother Peter were in all likelihood MK-Ultra’d

Henry Fonda’s family bio reeks of Jew background(aka original settlers in New York area?)

Are we seeing connections here?

Egyptian Storefront Advertises Hitler The Cockroach Killer

Even though there is no evidence that Adolf Hitler turned 6 million Jews into soap, the use of his likeness to advertise a cockroach extermination service is a relatively unique marketing gimmick.

And pretty hilarious.

No doubt the Jews will hate this.

If anyone tried that in this country the jews would charge them with a hate crime.

Get The Gringo [‘s Money Through EBT]

Over half of all Latino immigrants are on at least one form of welfare. That includes those that are legal and illegal. The most common form of welfare that illegal aliens can qualify for is food stamps. Today food stamps are controlled electronically with EBT cards. These cards allegedly force the holder to only spend the money on food. However, more and more states are allowing food stamp recipients to withdraw their benefits as cash. That way they can spend it on lottery tickets, liquor, cigarettes, prostitutes, and illegal narcotics.

In New York and California, ATM machines can be enabled to allow food stamp recipients to withdraw their benefits in cash. In NYC, many strip clubs have ATMs that allow customers to withdraw their food stamp money to spend on lap dances and shots.

Apparently Georgia is among the states now allowing food stamp recipients to get their benefits in cash. This “Latino Super Foods” in Rome, Georgia is advertising that they will cash out customers food stamp benefits if they make a purchase. The same shop advertises international wire transfers, which is a service most often used by illegal aliens.

16. bubba says:

Watching some NFL….

Oh…its” wear pink” week….

NFL = Newly Faggotized League

17. That big fat baboon ate that whole frigging thing in ten minutes? That is absolutely disgusting! I could see a pig or a hippo doing that. Then the boon leaves its trash on the asphalt for someone else to pick up: TNB. The kikes get us coming and going and so do the damn niggers. I hope you’re right about whites declaring their independence from these parasites sometime soon. I was talking about the stepped up assaults on our natural right to keep and bear arms with a freind of mine and hecsaid he isn’t too worried about the matter because revolutions and revolts follow closely on the heels of denial of these rights. I didn’t check his facts, albeit he said he wasn’t going to worry until the time came, and at that time he would know who to go after.

18. Charlieboy says:

Phillip Marlowe –

Thank you!! It would be gratifying to let you know my familial connections to George Patton, but I cannot, here, on this blog site. However, I will tell you that you have NOT ‘missed the mark’! Lol

Anyhow, the predicament in the parking lots and the stores of contemporary America has not escaped my notice – as I am sure it has not escaped many of us, here. All I can say is:

DITTO!!!

Jew Mossad Agent Rita Katz Releases Another Fake Beheading Tape

Does this lunacy never end or does the Jewess Katz and her Mossad employer keep releasing these phony beheadings until the USA puts a large number of ‘boots on the ground in Iraq and Syria?

Sorry about that, I missed the blogspot. This one should work.

US Rabbi: All Muslims Guilty, Should Be Exterminated

A notable American Rabbi says all Muslims are criminals, and calls for a global genocide against them.

Why isn’t the ADL and other jewish groups speaking out against this hatred?

22. Anton Chigurh says:

I can’t believe that idiot repeated the kike mantra, “What if mexico started lobbing missiles into the U.S.?” Mexico has thrown their human garbage into the U.S.! They bring crime, stupidity, and disease with them and it’s 1000X more effective than cluster bombs!! Illegal immigration is the SLOW destruction of society, but the kikes call it “enrichment!” I’d like to send every illegal POS to peenchy israel and let them deal with it!

23. mchawe says:

Fuck Patton !
    I have never met any army officer no matter what rank who wasn’t propagandised up to the eye balls.
    So he twigged too late. Tough!
    Fuck the US Army ! What scum ! Walking into Europe clueless, oafish and ungentlemanly. Shooting honourable soldiers on the other side after they had surrendered. No idea of the concept of honour.
    Viet Nam. Aussies hated fighting with them because of the risk of getting shot in the back. Friendly fire ? Shit!
    A two day ambush is set up and some idiot Yank lets off a transistor radio !
    “You can’t make this stuff up folks !”
    Fuck the US Army !

24. mchawe says:

Also, Baghdad. They drive up to the Museum in their tanks and priceless relics are getting looted, and do nothing about it because they haven’t got the orders what to do.
    What fucking idiots.
    Sorry guys, your army is crap.

25. Hoff says:

Dumbfucked white retards at work, the jews proxy useful idiots.

Marines Boot Camp – Meet the Drill Instructors (Part 1)

be.com/watch?v=PN_us-YBMZM

26. Hoff says:

Go kill Arabs! YES SIR!

GO KILL YOUR WHITE GERMAN BROTHERS!

YES SIR! Whatever you say my jew master.

I bought a sign at a yard sale yesterday , green with white lettering on plywood.

It says,

MILITARY PERSONNEL NOT PREMITTED BEYOND THIS POINT.
    Order Of TAG

What the eff’ is TAG , anyone ?

The woman I bought it from said it was her grandfathers and she remembers it from when she was a kid.

28. Rainbow says:

Everyone must see this.
    Even the Zionist/Jew that lost the $2.3 trillion is mentioned a few times. That was mentioned in the news the day before 9/11 and never mentioned again.
    If the US government covered all this information up, then we know, who is really behind the cover up and I can bet the money trail leads to the Zionists as well.
    Now as we all well know fake stuff is made or created such as the fake Bin Laden videos and well the Beheading ones which are all mirror images of one another really seem to be fake as well, but there is more.They come from SITE and well we know that is an Israeli/Zionist thing. Also is where the fake Bin Laden videos came from.
    Check this out and I bet you will see the same sort of thing.
    Everyone do screen captures of it and keep copies.
    Look at the truck one especially although the others are suspicious in nature and could have been taken any where in California.
    So you have a screen capture of the truck. Enlarge it and check the plate.
    I and others have all came to the same conclusion it is from California and the photo was taken in 2011 as the red sticker at the top right would match that year. Top left is the Month part and the writing in the middle at the top would match the word California.
    The plate whatever you may think is in English and absolutely not from Syria.
    It can also be found here as well. Well it was there a couple of days ago it is the last pic on the page.
    So everyone check it out and if you find others like this make sure you keep a copy, Screen capture, the site it was found etc. If there is one there are more. Seems this isis thing was planned way back in 2011. And we probably all know by who???
    With this guy seems some of his pictures have been photo shopped.
    Has anyone ever seen a woman with hands that huge
    From
    or here
    Here is a guy being search, his left foot in the yellow seems to have been altered.
    Why anyone would do that is strange. I could be wrong on that one but it sure looks strange.
    Anyway you have to enlarge the photos and check out ever inch of them to find stuff that doesn’t add up.
    I know for sure the plate on the brown truck is all wrong.

29. Rainbow says:

Bad enough John McCain was doing a photo op with terrorist seems there is also a US ambassador as well.
    And here
    US Key Man in Syria Worked Closely with ISIL and Jabhat al Nusra

From 2002
    A quote from the report
    The nephew is Efraim Halevy, the head of the Mossad, Israel’s espionage agency, or as he is usually introduced in English, the chief of the ISIS (Israel secret intelligence service). SIS is the official name of MI6, the British version of the Mossad; Halevy was born in Britain and came to Israel as a youth.
    Hence the cover up by the US government and the jailing of the Whistle blowers, who found a money trail to the so called Terrorist organizations.

30. bubba says:

I think what we need is a wetback launcher based in Palestine.
    Multi caliber..fire up to 600 mm beaners.
    Hast La Vista Iron Dome….

31. Rainbow says:

Isis fighters, pictured on a militant website verified by AP. Photograph: AP
    Here we have a bunch of trucks lined up.
    Traveling down a road. That picture could have been taken anywhere.
    Anyway if any of you have older stories saved from 2011 on, do check them out for
    photos that may or may not be legitimate. The more of us looking for bogus stuff, the more we might find. We all have stuff saved, links on our blogs etc.Unless you really scrutinize any one of us could have posted or seen pictures that are fraudulent Reuters did have a a photographer that was caught photo shopping pictures once before..

32. MIKEY says:

JEWS ALWAYS HAVE 5 VOTES ON SUPREME COURT, ANYTIME THEY WANT THEM

33. bubba says:

Demonstrators ‘disrupt’ STL symphony singing a ‘Requiem for Mike Brown’
    (Ramping up the NO place is a sanctuary from commie psychos)

Notice the picture of that truck has the Chevy bowtie trademark covered up ?
    You see that a lot in jew Hollywood and TV commercials, the use of corporate logos must be approved.
    I doubt the evil ISIS would give a shit about that.

35. please place a name here says:

“Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.” –General George S. Patton, Jr.

Those rascally federal judges again. The people of the states said Hell No! federal judges said oh yes you will! supreme court rejects state appeals. I’ll get the role call later but knowing the makeup of the supreme court we knew how that would go anyway.
    —————————————————————————————
    The Supreme Court on Monday turned away appeals from five states looking to prohibit gay marriage, effectively legalizing same-sex marriage in those states and likely others — but also leaving the issue unresolved nationally.

The justices rejected appeals from Indiana, Oklahoma, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin. The court’s order immediately ends delays on gay marriage in those states.

Couples in six other states — Colorado, Kansas, North Carolina, South Carolina, West Virginia and Wyoming — also should be able to get married in short order. Those states would be bound by the same appellate rulings that were put on hold pending the Supreme Court’s review. That would make same-sex marriage legal in 30 states and the District of Columbia.

37. Rainbow says:

Bailey
    Good catch
    Two heads are better then one.
    I never thought of the logo being covered.
    It pays to have a few eyes looking at the same thing.
    We each catch something different.
    Your right ISIS could care less about that with all the Toyota’s we have, they never ever cover the logos.
    I also thought all the sand on the guys in one of the other pics was weird as it was a hot sunshiny day and sand was bone dry. Sand does not stick like that. Seems all the pics are just prepared photo ops to me. They all could have all been taken in Cali in one of the desert areas.

38. Hoff says:

Ebola in Spain: Nurse ‘infected in Madrid’

Just search it.

I haven’t read the comments yet, but I wanted to be sure of saying this while I still can.

When the internet goes down, the balloon goes up. No more internet, no more waiting. It will be TIME.

Ever since their failed attempt at creating their sick “golem” fantasy by linking all the world’s computers turned and bit them in the backside, the devil’s vermin have been creating excuses to bring it under their control, mainly by banning truth sites like this one.

As I remember, Curt Maynard was shut down several times, and when that didn’t work, the bastards murdered him.

I believe Patrick Grimm was shut down about three times before he just got pissed off and gave up banging his head against that brick wall.

Edgar J Steele was murdered recently, as we all know.

I never really knew anything about Bill White, but he’s been sentenced to spend the rest of his life in the gulag for imaginary “crimes” they admit he didn’t commit. Since when has been telling your ex-wife what you think of her been a crime? How could he have e-mailed her anyway when he was already in one of zog’s cages at the time the “offending” e-mail was supposedly sent? What kind of “person” complains to the cops anyway?

The despicable kike, queer and (probable) child abuser (oops! I’m getting a bit repetetive there) camoron (intentional spelling) recently denounced people who think for themselves rather than swallow the jew BS as “non-violent terrorists”, whatever TF that’s supposed to mean, coming out of the lying mouth of a proven terrorist that’s guilty of mass murder.

What the kike said was that we thought-criminals, now designated “non-violent terrorists”, are to be hunted down and “dealt with” as if we really were terrorists.

Apologies in advance for directing people to the devil’s own mouthpiece, the jewish chronicle, but brace yourselves, have the barf bags ready and see what the evil scum are up to now.

Everyone really does need to read that crap. Another week and it may not be possible.

As I said at the top of this post, when the internet – or even just our part of it – goes down, it’s TIME. We’ve waited long enough for that balloon to go up. This could be it. If you’ve got the means to defend yourself, make sure it’s ready for immediate use, and that every member of your household knows what to do in the coming emergency.

Eyes and ears open. Mouth firmly closed. Don’t tell the enemy what you’ve got or what you intend to do with it.

Btw, I had a nice long conversation today with an aware train guard. We on here are not the only ones who can see the truth, and ever-increasing numbers of White People are prepared to talk about it. When that balloon finally does go up, any time now, talk will translate into action.

I’m not a bible believer, but this really will be the final battle between good and evil, and we already know the outcome. The Good Guys win and the devil jew will be no more.

Are you reading this, Ape FoxFart? ALL decent people DETEST you evil scum known as jews. Is that “hateful” enough for the hate-filled jew?

ADL = All Devils Lie.

No more lies. No more jews.

Free at last from the devil jew, this world will become the Paradise it was always supposed to be.

In case I havent made myself clear enough to the moronic devil spawn that calls itself jew,

I HATE JEWS.

Yes, I’m a hater and proud of it. I hate those that hate me and mine. I hate scum that wants to torture and kill those I care about. I hate scum that wants to destroy My People.

40. bubba says:

protocolsRtrue says:
    October 6, 2014 at 12:54 pm

================================

Beware of the “Canada” example.

The way is see it….the Jews had North America under control long ago….Canada and Us were set up as a means to create an illusion .

Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau was elected in the late 1960’s….and was the key agent for Canadas demise as a White country. Before being elected, he was interviewed in 1962 and said that Canada must be “darkened”. Once elected, he surrounded himself with Jew advisors.

In the early 1970’s he set up ” Hate Crime ” laws in the Criminal Code which of course protects the Jews…given Toronto is deemed the Jew headquarters for North America. Soon after..he opened up the gates to really darken Canada.

NOTE: One thing that caught them off guard was the Ernst Zundel trials. He and an excellent lawyer, Doug Christie, were able to bring the Holocaust matter to Canadian court and kick serious ass and exposed a lot of kosher BS….all on the record. I highly recommend people research this case…

In the early 1980’s , and before he quit in 1984….he created a ” Made -in -Canada ” Constitution and the “Charter of Rights and Freedoms”. Given 99% of Canadians are brain dead LibTards , they cheered this on not knowing the future consequences.

What has actually happened is that the Supreme Court ultimately decides on or creates “the laws.” …4/9 of the Canadian Supreme Court is Jewishe. Your elected officials are neutered and take up space as illusion of democracy. All politicians do now is try to out LibTard each other..more marxist BS..open the borders..fund LGBT…..Non White History month…etc etc.

What is happening is a Sanhedrin is evolving, where the Kike Jews will control ALL the courts and become the De-Facto Gov’t…and then ultimately the De Jure Gov’t, in conjunction with Martial law…nouveau Bolshevik Russia.

IMHO, once these Jew- run courts are established globally, they will be accountable to the Head one built in Israhell.

41. Those racist Israelis. Don’t they know that cultural enrichment is good for their nation like all the Jews who occupy European governments?

42. Hoff says:

You can exchange Canada with Sweden. Same jew shit here and there.

The jews have had a century of jew tide.
    Either we break the jew tide or we lose.

Dr. Duke’s Book Sweeps Across Hungry!

This article is from 2006. Duke was on a book tour in Hungry. He talks about Hungry after World War II and the communist takeover. He points out that the communist government was a jew controlled government. With the news the other day of the Hungarian government banning that group from meeting in Hungry, I thought this article would be a good idea to post, even though it is an older article.

I take exception to an earlier poster who damned all American soldiers to hell. Please don’t do that and not all Officers are bad either. Brainwashed? Mostly but so are all enlisted that’s what basic training is all about. The media? What we knew back then was 99.9% what jews wanted us to now. With the internet now that percentage has been reduced to 98 percent jewish. And three more valid points. 1. United Kingdom soldiers from Canada and Britian and Aussie and many others fought the evil jew-hating Nazis also. Not just Americans. 2. Many Americans, Most Americans could give a shit less about what was happening in Europe and if the ruskies and Germans divided Poland at the time. Many were from farms and not that well educated in world affairs in the first place . Anything they knew came from jew radio or jew tv. That’s why it has traditionally taken jews some sort of false flag attack like the uss Maine or Lusitania or pearl harbor or gulf of Tonkin or iran hostage crises or 911 or isis beheadings to get Americans to keep building the jew world order israeli empire . Third— Many were drafted. They didn’t have a choice.

Israel’s Long-Time Strategy To Destabilize The Middle East

The Zionist Supremacist plan to encourage war in Syria – and the entire Middle East – forms part of a long term strategy going back decades, as detailed in the February 1982 Zionist journal KIVUNIM (Directions).

The study, titled “A Strategy for Israel in the nineteen eighties” was written in Hebrew, and only translated into English by courageous anti-Zionist Supremacist Israel Shahak.

” The following essay represents, in my opinion, the accurate and detailed plan of the present Zionist regime (of Sharon and Eitan) for the Middle East which is based on the division of the whole area into small states, and the dissolution of all the existing Arab states,” Shahak wrote in his introduction.

“The idea that all the Arab states should be broken down, by Israel, into small units, occurs again and again in Israeli strategic thinking.”

This explains why Iraq is now broken up into pieces and they are planning to do the same thing to Syria.

46. pacobell says:

Lawrence Patton McDonald was a member of the U.S. House of Representatives
    from Georgia’s 7th district, In office January 3, 1975 – September 1, 1983 (died in office)

He was a cousin of General George S. Patton.

He was a passenger on board Korean Air Lines Flight 007 when it was shot down by Soviet interceptors and presumed dead.

There’s not much video of him that l have so far found, but from what l have seen he must have been deeply influenced by his cousin.

Anyway, been lurking here for a month or so and look forward to each new post (and going back into the archives when jonesing).

47. Charlieboy says:

pacobell –

They tried to get both Larry McDonald AND Jesse Helms on the same flight. Senator Helms got an urgent call just before, and did not board (it was just luck on Helms’ part, because they wanted HIM dead, too – and he knew it). Throughout his life, Helms knew the score, too, and did as much as he could to use his position to oppose the JWO. He was really angry about McDonald’s ‘murder’. It just goes to show how little the bastards care about collateral damage/manslaughter.

48. bubba says:

Re: Lawrence Patton McDonald

The scoop I heard was he was going to make a serious run for higher office…ie President…but was taken out….ie he was THE reason that flight was shot down.

Like JFK Jr…..that was no accident…he was going to run for President and open a major can of worms…lots of good analysis available on- line that his crash was an assassination

The lesser known first born of Joe SR. Before he left on the mission a grounds crewman warned him the frequencies between the bomb arming switch and remote pilot are screwed up. Don’t do it. They were supposed to flip to remote pilot and bailout but as soon as he flipped the switch vaporized along with the rest of the crew (3?) Their intended target had already been destroyed by British bombers 2 weeks earlier.
    ————————————————————————————

jews hate Catholics especially Irish ones. The feelings are mutual.

51. silvernickel says:

Incogman, great story from the Costco. This is how I experience it as well.

Also, I make notice of all the sheboons with their handicap placards in my area as well. It’s just sickening. Blacks are notorious public litterers like it’s second nature to them. I have seen it firsthand many times.

52. kerdasi amaq says:

The point about Patton is that he is an American icon. To think that he was killed by his own side is just mind-blowing, or should be.

53. mikey says:

Whites are safer if they hang around incog, as he fights injustice and tyranny all over the world, not just the United States. He is Kryptonite to Jews, and they know it.

Whites in Kentucky need to be aware of this fact.