What Don’t You Get White People?

LEE ARONSOHN MEDIA JEWLee Aronsohn, the Jewish TV producer behind an upcoming new ABC show brainwashing White people about the illegal alien invasion of America.

I was going to just take it easy today. That was the plan, anyway. I had a bunch of little piddling stuff to do, like fixing minor things around the house and winterizing tasks I meant to do last week. You know, the kinds of things us evil White guys are always doing but no one seems to really notice. If lucky, I might get to watch some of today’s NASCAR race at Martinsville, Virginia while having a few delicious ice cold ones.

Then I log on here to double check my moderation que, or what I usually call my “SPAMblinka” for fun (try to figure that one out). I like to come on, when possible, so I can release comments from new people to my site, especially those who recently woke up to the BS and want to chime in. I hate like hell leaving these people dangling, but I got to since certain devious rotten creeps like to stir up the crap among all us “haters.”

When I came on, I saw a comment from a long-time reader named Frank Fredenburg with a link to the popular White site called “Daily Stormer.” It was to an article about the ABC Hollywood Jews planning a new upcoming “family sitcom” about illegals in America. Of course, we can be absolutely sure it will portray them as clean-cut, honest people with not a word on any criminal Mestizos (Latinos of Spanish Caucasian heritage I brook ZERO issues with and who know exactly what I’m talking about when it comes to Mestizo scum from all over Mexico and Central America).

Oh man, my blood boiled over just looking at the creepy Jew producer behind the show (Lee Aronsohn photo above). Folks, these are NOT White people. No way. They are an embedded, rat-like race, busy destroying America and our race. Media Jews like this SOB have clearly been hard at work brainwashing us White people for literally decades.

Then I turn on ABC’s “This Week with George Stephanopoulis.” I usually watch this show not out of love, mind you, but to monitor what “spin” these brainwashers are going to do over “news” from the last week. Of course, today it was the “lone wolf” Muslim attacks in Canada and that crazed black with a hatchet in New York. They made sure to show you the White guy shots, so the viewers will know it’s only “radicalized Muslims on the Internet” to blame, when crazed blacks kill people (themselves and us Whites) all the time with hatchets, machetes, stolen pistols — hell, anything they get their filthy paws on.

Then Martha Raddatz (filling in for George) does an interview with these two documentary producers for a new film on Netflix about journalists covering wars. Oh God, both of them were creepy little Jew punks, both wearing intellectual designer glasses, sitting there telling her how much they care about children living in war zones and how dangerous things were for journalists like them (look how sensitive and courageous us Jews are!).

What a bunch of GD crap. I sincerely doubt those two did anything at all about Israel bombing the hell out of the Palestinian Gazans recently. These lying hypocrites don’t want the casual American to get a clue to what they do in the world or the root cause of Zionism making us Americans do to Muslim countries that gets these people so bunged up they want to blow us up all the time.

It’s called payback. You would do the exact same thing if you had some foreigners over here killing your people out of the blue.

That’s why these Jews work so hard to control the media. That’s why they’ve created “PC” so they can protect themselves from absolutely anything Jews are involved with. Hell, you can’t say SQUAT even about Israel before these creeps start howling about “anti-Semitism.”

Let me just state something here: You are not going to see any congressman or senator coming on TV to say something about this. They all know well that it would be total career suicide or maybe even worse. Besides, the media won’t even broadcast what they have to say in the first place. It’ll be like the tree crashing in the forest and no one is around to hear it.

Same thing for all the business with PC. You can have all your black groups, your homos, latinos, campus Zionist organizations, Israel lobbies, etc., etc. going on, but anything organized for and among us Whites Gentiles must be labeled “extremist.” Surely you must have gathered all this by now.

They purposefully avoid coverage of any negative news involving these so-called “protected” classes, basically so you don’t get a clue.

Forrest Ison and Alice Stevens murderedThe one photo I could find of the couple was so dark, you could barely make out the two were White (I fixed it a bit above). This is because the media specifically doesn’t take the time to have a photoshop person lighten midtones to amateur family photos of White people who died at the hands of blacks. Sometimes, it even appears they darken photos so they look less White, or at least make the shot less impactful. Most of the time, they only run small, highly pixallated or blurry images (they probably select the worst shots they get, if possible). You can fairly easily notice this going on when you spend time searching for photos of White victims like I do.

Just today I stumbled on a crime that I had never heard one word about. And I try to find out about these crimes all the time! A good-looking young White couple, Forrest Ison and his girlfriend, Alice Stevens, in a place called Thunderbolt, Georgia, were brutally shot dead in their own front yard back in 2013. Ask yourself: How many young black couples get murdered like this by Whites? Or black women raped by White guys?

Hell, anytime Whites do something like this just to other Whites, it gets plastered all over the place for GD years.

Not only do these Jew creeps, along with idiot, brainwashed White liberals, work to hide the amount of black crime, but even promote our race to breed ourselves away; wanting to see all our children and grandchildren born as mud people. Plus, they want you to believe us Whites are not even a race (we’re just a “social construct”). These people are actively working to genocide White people and because of PC, they get clean away with it, too.

I know you don’t like thinking about all this. Whites are pretty much the nicest, fairest people on the planet, regardless of how they want you to think of ourselves. That’s how they got away with all this BS in the first place. THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US. All of them.

And it’s all true. I wrestled with it for years, myself. Wished it wasn’t.

UPDATE: I did get to watch a bit of the race. Happy to see “little E” won. Now I’ve got to do a little photoshopping before I put this up on the net (the montage of the White couple murdered, not the truly ugly specimen of Jewdom at the top).

This entry was posted in Jew Media and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

90 Responses to What Don’t You Get White People?

White America Responds To Ferguson

We are still counting down to the Negrocalypse which will occur whenever the government announces that the Hero Darren will not be charged for defending himself against the rabid ape Michael Brown.

For some reason that link I posted about Ferguson isn’t working. I don’t see anything wrong with it. I wonder if it is because of them screwing with this site. Maybe it will work after awhile. I think I will try posting another article and see if that gets screwed up too.

The bad news for the guys on the international space station is that all the supplies they ordered like toilet paper blew up before the rocket got ten feet off the ground. The good news is that the Russians are sending a relief rocket. Hope you guys like vodka because you have six hundred cases on the way. Anyway who the fuck besides a faggot would volunteer to go stay on an international space station for two years? If I go up there for two years there better be at least one woman on board that aint a lesbo or make sure we don’t have any sharp objects because I will be the first person who committed murder in outer space and them fucking martians better stay the fuck away or the first and only earthling they ever met would cut their martian heads off.

Can anyone tell me how many soldiers of the united states without niggers and jews won the medal of honor? I know I have a couple medals for the wars to make israel safe and build the jewish empire.

Niggers were not niggers back then. They were actually dark skinned humans that could do something meaningful and purposeful with their lives. Nowadays niggers are just fucking worthless fucking stupid niggers that are like jews and other parasites that only suck up and take up perfectly good air and fuck up everything you let them get close to.

And when you really think about the guys on the international space station you cant really blame the guy you better send some female astronoght up here soon because I am about to kill this guy and flush him out our space toilet. And then I will crash this spacestation in chimpcago or detroilet I swear to God.

7. MIKEY says:

AMERICA’S JEW GOVERNMENT STEPS UP SLAUGHTER OF WHITE CHILDREN IN AMERICA

The explosion of an unmanned U.S. rocket to the International Space Station late Tuesday has shone a spotlight on America’s reliance on overseas space hardware, some of which dates back to Soviet era Russia.

Built by Dulles, Va.-based Orbital Sciences as part of a $1.9 billion contract with NASA, the Antares rocket exploded in a fireball just 6 seconds after liftoff from Wallops Island in Virginia.

It’s too early to say what caused the blast, according to Orbital Sciences and NASA. During a press conference late on Tuesday, however, Orbital Sciences executive vice president Frank Culbertson was quizzed about Orbital’s use of refurbished Russian engine hardware.

“We don’t know whether the engine was involved in this or not,” he said. “That’s something that we will try to determine as quickly as possible.”
    _____________________________________

I’m sure they will determine the cause as quickly as 1.9 billion dollars pays for.

9. NWO will rule over all parts of your life:

The Halloween Police – your PC cup runith over…

10. summerled says:

US beginning to ‘disengage’ from Israel: Analyst
    A combination of factors is pushing the United States to “disengage” from Israel, a regime that will not last a month without US support, says an analyst.

Mike Harris, an editor of Veterans Today, argues that the American people — particularly the young and college-educated — have an “implicit sense of fairness” which is driving them away from Israel.

Americans are “fed up” with the significant sway that Israel holds on corridors of power in their country, Harris told Press TV on Wednesday. “Israel has been interfering in the US political process for a very, very, very long time.”

They are also outraged by “Israel’s unjustified war and slaughter of the Palestinian people in Gaza,” he added. “The unmitigated slaughter that Israel has done to the Palestinians, it creates a sense of outrage.”

The analyst continued that the American people are beginning to see through the “lies” that are being fed to them by the “Zionist-controlled” mainstream media.

“Times are changing for Israel, they spend a lot of money to manipulate public opinion, all of Hollywood and mass media is Jewish-controlled (and) Zionist-controlled, and people realize the lies that are being told to them on their Nightly News on a daily basis,” he said.

“But the American people can see through this. The American people, particularly at university level, are smart (and) well-educated and they have this implicit sense of fairness,” he added.

“All of this combined” Harris said, “is adding up to what is going to be a perfect storm for Israel where the people of the US are going to reject Israel, and that is the process that we are beginning to see the early stages of.”

Anti-Israeli events on university campuses across the United States have more than doubled in the fall compared to the same period last year, according to new report.

The New York-based Anti-Defamation League said in a report Friday that anti-Israeli activism has risen significantly on US campuses following the recent 50-day Israeli onslaught on the besieged Gaza Strip.

“This is going to continue for some time, and everyone knows, without the support of the US, Israel will be gone in 30 days,” Harris said. “There is a groundswell that is developing for the US to disengage from Israel.”

HRJ/HRJ

Jim the stepdad who had served on 2 ships that were sunk by the slant-eyed japs had many simple rules of life for staying alive. First– I get up at 4 o-clock in the morning and shave and shower and go to work at the Henry Ford engine plant. I get home about 4 oclock in the afternoon. If you want to stay alive do not park your car in my parking spot. Second. Do not touch my fence or walk on my grass. Those are capital offences deserving immediate death also. Third thing. And this is the one I violated most often. Do not dare touch my cold Genessee beer don’t even look at it.

BUNDY – RANCH – UNDER – ATTACK – AGAIN – !!!

I just found out about this via Jim Stone’s site. I haven’t heard anything directly from the Bundy family (I’m on their mailing list), so I went to their website and found this.

From a quick skim (I’ll read it properly later), it seems nothing’s actually “happened” yet, but that zog is planning to make it “illegal” for anyone to do anything with that land, or even to enter the area.

If this goes through (and it probably has already), it will be “illegal” for the Bundy family to remain on their own ancestral land.

How much more CRAP do the White People of this kike-infested world have to put up with before we eliminate the devil’s spawn?

We wouldn’t tolerate an infestation of rats or rattlesnakes, and they’re only trying to survive, so why tolerate continual interference from an alien species that’s been actively trying to exterminate US for the past few thousand years?

Rodents, snakes and other “pest” species aren’t motivated by malice, and yet we try to eliminate them.

The satanic jew IS motivated by an absolute HATRED for all (non-jew) life, and they’re the most dangerous species of all, so when ARE we going to do what has to be done if WE are to survive?

If the hate-filled jew psychopaths win, the devil wins and this world and everything in it DIES.

If WE win, as we MUST, the world will become the Paradise it was always supposed to be.

What are we waiting for?

I’d have thought it was obvious why that rocket blew up.

Don’t you get it yet?

It was those eeeevil moooslims. Who else could do a thing like that from a cave in the mountains? They used their magic ray gun and a ton of implosives.

Where can I get some implosives? I want to shrink tel-aviv to the size of that dot we used to get on the older type of tel-aviv-zion screens after switching off.

14. summerled says:

NYPD Officer Who Arrested Dancing Israelis on 9/11 Speaks

You should see the nigger lineup they are showing in Nashville today. We are showing you 5 pictures of niggers if one of these niggers resembles the nigger that armed robbed you just circle his face. She circles the whole page and do you know what? She was right.

Feminist Groups Attacked As “Racist” Because Hidden Video Shows Blacks Harassing White Female

A woman’s group wanted to show that an attractive woman couldn’t walk around NYC without being harassed. The woman is secretly filmed for ten hours. One hundred and eight instances of catcalling are documented. However, the project had an unintended consequence. Most of the catcalls, including all of the lewd comments, group catcalling, and aggressive cat-callers are non-whites. Most appear to be black. The woman’s group added a quantifier at the end claiming that harassment came from people of “all backgrounds.”

Those who have watched the video are not buying it.

I find it funny when leftist groups start turning on each other and calling each other names. I hope this link works. The one I tried to post last night wouldn’t work for some reason. With people having problems posting comments lately I wonder if that was why the link wouldn’t work. ZOG!

It works!