101 Responses to Blacks Have Brutalized Whites For Decades

1. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

“District Court Declares Obama Immigration Action Unconstitutional”

12/17/14

Earlier Tuesday, a federal court in Pennsylvania declared aspects of President Obama’s executive actions on immigration policy unconstitutional.

According to the opinion by Judge Arthur Schwab, the president’s policy goes “beyond prosecutorial discretion” in that it provides a relatively rigid framework for considering applications for deferred action, thus obviating any meaningful case-by-case determination as prosecutorial discretion requires, and provides substantive rights to applicable individuals. As a consequence, Schwab concluded, the action exceeds the scope of executive authority.

This is the first judicial opinion to address Obama’s decision to expand deferred action for some individuals unlawfully present in the United States. [I’ve now posted the opinion here.] http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp-content/uploads/sites/14/2014/12/Juarez-Escobar.pdf

The procedural background of the case is somewhat unusual. The case involves an individual who was deported and then reentered the country unlawfully. In considering how to sentence the defendant, the court sought supplemental briefing on the applicability of the new policies to the defendant, and whether these policies would provide the defendant with additional avenues for seeking the deferral of his deportation. In this case, however, it’s not entirely clear it was necessary to reach the constitutional question to resolve the issues before the court with regard to the defendant’s sentence.

The hidden time bomb or “Trojan Horse” (no pun intended) is the illegal in the case above fathered a child who is now considered and American citizen. That is the hidden (to stupid people) eventual outcome from the HNICs executive orders. Just like the dream act and opening the border for all the so-called children. They will all have babies that will be declared citizens and future jew libtard democratic party voters. So be it. Let them work hard and pay for the worthless niggers and my retirement pay.

3. RED PILL says:

GET IN YOUR PLACE, BOY
    Obamas on Race: We’ve Been Treated Like the Help

You’re Invited to Follow Along on President Obama’s 2014 Hawaii Vacation

SO WTF IS IT? YO GOTS 2 B MF BLACK 2 UNERSTAN TIS SHITE.
    CRYING BLACK DICTATOR TAKES 17 DAY VACATION, NOT BAD FOR BEING
    “HELP” FUCK THE OBAMA’S , THE FUCKN AFFLICTED NIGGER ELITE.
    @ POWER BY HIS INTERNATIONAL JEWISH HANDLERS.

gotta go now, a black suv with blacked out windows
    just pulled up in front of my house.
    they may need directions, to hell that is.

4. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

F*** You Obama! You’ve ruin this country! You’ve instigated more racism on behalf of niggers than existed before. Go back to Africa and take your nigger family with you!

Just look at that ugly tranny Michelle Obama, WTF is that, the militant nigger look?

I wouldn’t have either one of those niggers clean the dog shit off of my lawn, no thanks niggers i’ll do it myself .

Well anyway, That is one issue if People magazine i’ll have to buy – for target practice !

There are a FEW black GENTLEMEN, but that doesn’t change the fact that the vast majority of blacks are nothing but niggers, lower than animals, dangerous creatures that should never have been brought to our countries. Let them eat each other where God or Nature intended.

What’s lower than a nigger? The jew of course, those evil, soul-less, destructive, non-human THINGS, satanic robots with just one mind between them, that of the devil itself. They’re lazier than a nigger, less intelligent than a nigger (despite their claims of genius-level IQ) and more dangerous than a nigger because they’re too COWARDLY to fight their own battles, so they infest our countries with dangerous wild niggers.

(Admittedly a few of the devil’s own break free and become more-or-less Human, but they’re such a tiny minority as to have little to no effect on the overwhelming guilt of the jew.)

Niggers are stupid, unthinking creatures that have no sense of right and wrong. The devil’s gargoyles knew that when they brought them here, so on the day of the rope, the jews must be held accountable not just for their own innumerable crimes, but for the crimes of their pet niggers as well.

The jews committed the murders shown on this page, but being cowards, they did it by proxy, just like Dresden.

Hang each jew six million times, and then spray them with Zyklon B.

Q – How do you get a nigger out of a tree?

A – Cut the rope.

Q – How do you get a jew off a bridge?

A – Same answer. Cut the rope.

—————————-

I wonder how long Gordon Duff has got left to live after making that speech. I’ve downloaded the video.

The British politician Robin Cook died of a “heart attack” (how can anyone prove otherwise?) shortly after telling the truth about Al-Qaeda.

David Kelly “killed himself” just as he was about to reveal something the murderous (crypto-jew) b-LIAR didn’t want generally known.

The repulsive (jew) Joan Rivers died shortly after telling the truth about Obongo’s boyfriend, Michael/Michelle.

Arthur Koestler and his wife were murdered. The list just goes on and on, like black crime statistics.

Those lying jews REALLY don’t like the truth. It offends their sense of wrong and wrong, and threatens to expose their g-d (g MINUS d, meaning ANTI-God, the devil itself). Can’t have that. Tell the truth about the devil’s vermin and you suddenly stop breathing.

The clock is ticking. People are waking up en-masse, thanks mainly to the internet. Their days are numbered.

Leep your powder dry, your knives sharp and your wits even sharper. They can’t continue to get away with it for much longer.

Pity it’s a nigger-ess singing it, but our day WILL come.

youtube.com/watch?v=qw9RVjEN9OI

Miss World. Nice!

Over here in the shithole that was once England (and will be again), we’re not allowed to see anything like that on the tel-aviv-zion any more. No beauty. No comedy. No music. It’s all gone. Just whigger whores interbreeding with jungle animals, unintelligible, nasal “songs” without tunes and devoid of hard consonants, and queers picking a turd up “by the clean end” and laughing at it like two-year-olds.

I haven’t had a tel-aviv-zion for years. I see more than enough of that crap when I visit friends.

—————————-

The Beatles! Pure Tavistock.

A hard day’s night.

I am the walrus.

Eleanor Rigby.

Sgt Pepper’s lonely hearts club band.

Yellow submarine.

What a load of CRAP! Is any of it supposed to mean anything?

Imagine. No country. No possessions. No religion. Pure communism (code for jewism).

—————————-

RED PILL

… every thing sucks, i want to go home. i am only a visitor.

You and me both, Red Pill. I’ll be no good in the final battle. Can’t walk, so I’m finished as soon as the power goes out (No sympathy needed though. I’m a White Man). I’m no good here, so I’d rather go Home and watch it all in comfort.

8. The nigger infestation should be entirely eliminated in response to the violence niggers have committed against White children. The same for the Mestizos. Of course, the Jews & big time White race traitors that are behind this whole mess deserve severe & final punishment. In a sane world this mess would have been cleaned up long ago, but our people (most all of them) are insane, weak and perverse. However, more & more of the reachable (our better elements) are being reached, and eventually there will be enough Whites on board to clean up this whole mess once and for all. http://mightisright.net/

9. Frederick says:

Barney says:

I agree & thx!

About 3 years ago I cancelled our cable TV, my wife wasn’t impressed.
    But I started on this journey many years ago when I confessed Christ as my Lord & Savior! I began asking hard questions and that’s when my relatives started there subtle mocking since finding the truth of 9/11 and sharing that with my relatives and friends (or so-called) and even most of my Christian friends, its now I’m the delusional.

We left our last 2 local churches because of this crap, (again my wife wasn’t impressed) we are currently fellowshipping at a smaller independent local church and again this ignorance is happening. I understand that world events isn’t what the church primary function is, the focus is Our Lord Jesus, Amen & Hallelujah!! But there are some in the church who are notorious for complaining about world events that it sucks, I tell them the truth and yet I’m screwed over it.

And over 4 years ago I got in a real contention with my new supervisor over political correctness, was disciplined many times and suspended, piece of little shit immigrant got the best of me. I had that job for 12 years and now I’m waiting on my severance pack. Got some better work now!!

My friends in the Roman Catholic Church, I would go to there so called religious classes or Bible studies, got kicked out of them. If any one doesn’t know but the Vatican is a huge part of this conspiracy. There’s a Knight of Columbus in every town and city in North America, one of my cousins was a grand knight locally

Simple as this: the likes of Pastor James Manning get some information correct but fails miserably on everything else & I hate saying this but this is most Christians I know! I’ve been politely to some but to church leaders I call them frauds, (I almost feel that I could curse them though). Most have never heard or don’t know what’s in the Talmud and Kabbalah.

And therefore these Christians or sort of continue direct support to Israeli organizations, it sickening!!!.

I do truly thank Mr. Incog Man and many on this site for my continued search for truth & personal freedom!! I wish I had more time to visit every comment.

Also sick, like beyond sick but it is written for us that follow Him. I have trust and hope, we are going home some day!!

Luke 21:1-37
    27 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Blessings to all!!

10. RED PILL says:

AH, THE HORRORS OF THE WHITE WORKING CLASS.
    (p.s. detergent in never on the top shelf)(niggers lie)(they fuck’in hate you)
    PUKE ALERT!…….PUKE ALERT!……..PUKE ALERT!…….PUKE ALERT!

Michelle Obama: America Is So Racist, A White Lady At Target Asked Me To Reach The Top Shelf

The current People will sell better than the Hillary Clinton issue, because Hillary Clinton isn’t on the cover. And when readers turn to the magazine’s latest hard-hitting look at the Obamas, they’ll learn that even the First Lady of the United States isn’t immune from racism. Remember when Michelle went to Target to prove she’s just like anybody else? She talks about that harrowing experience in a very serious story titled, “The Obamas: How We Deal with Our Own Racist Experiences.” “I tell this story – I mean, even as the first lady – during that wonderfully publicized trip I took to Target, not highly disguised, the only person who came up to me in the store was a woman who asked me to help her take something off a shelf. Because she didn’t see me as the first lady, she saw me as someone who could help her. Those kinds of things happen in life. So it isn’t anything new.” “No one knew that was me because a woman actually walked up to me, right? I was in the detergent aisle, and she said — I kid you not — she said, ‘Excuse me, I just have to ask you something,’ and I thought, ‘Oh, cover’s blown.’ She said, ‘Can you reach on that shelf and hand me the detergent?’ I kid you not…And the only thing she said — I reached up, ’cause she was short, and I reached up, pulled it down — she said, ‘Well, you didn’t have to make it look so easy.’ That was my interaction. I felt so good.” And everybody laughed. Because they’re racists.

11. RED PILL says:

The Obamas: How We Deal with Our Own Racist Experiences

I WOULD DEAL THEM SON’S OF BITCHES A RACIAL EXPERIENCE,
    but then i would be playing right in to governments hands.
    I DON’T HATE THE OBAMA’S, just every thing they stand for.
    i saw city’s burn in the sixty’s, they will again. (for even less cause) .

That’s why just about every “religious” group nowadays has been subverted by the devil’s own. They don’t want us believing in a life beyond this one, but if this short visit to the devil’s world was all there was, nothing would make sense. The universe would be a waste of space in the most literal sense.

We’re spiritual beings temporarily imprisoned in a lump of meat (the body), and when it dies, we go Home.

Jesus would NOT approve.

We don’t need great buildings, now turned into SINNER-gogues, to be close to the Creative Force, whatever we imagine that force to be. The best way to get to know a person is to study his work, and the same goes for The Creator.

We’re closer to God in Nature’s (or God’s) “wild” places than we can ever be in some cold stone building, ritually chanting words we may not even understand.

Keep your faith, but be aware of “Project Blue Beam” so you won’t be deceived.

If you prefer videos, you’ll find plenty on YouTube, but so far I haven’t found one that explains it as clearly as the link I’ve given here.

13. Smitherines says:

“Frederick – I don’t share your faith in “that book”, but I respect your right to believe what makes sense to you. Hold on to your faith. Our beliefs may differ, but they are our strength.

I’ve been to the Vatican, and all I saw were spiritually worthless “treasures” looted from all over the world. No sign of any spirituality there, not that I could see anyway, and the entrance resembled an airport more than anything else. Statues. Gold. A few paintings, including the sistine chapel ceiling. Worth a visit, but it was obvious that their “god” is gold, like too many other supposedly “Christian” buildings, and all with beggars outside.” – Barney

Barney, the Vatican and priests are ruse, like Mel Gibson’s father stated, “The
    Masons and Zionists took control of the church during the Second Vatican Council.”

I’m an old alter-boy and back in the 60s: pre- V-II , they use to still warn us about
    the Jew: the Synagogue to Satan. Now the Jew is the next holiest thing to God,
    these Christians are FAKE only “Christian in name.”

But what you have to understand is this should make you believe more in the
    existence of higher being: Jews and Zionists don’t WASTE money on frauds and
    scams unless it’s their own scam. If Jesus wasn’t real, they wouldn’t spend all
    this time, money and effort, if he was fake like you have assumed, trying to call
    him a fraud, and make Christians believe he is a pipe-dream, think about it?

And science doesn’t lie, people do, just look at the “SCIENCE” here in URL below
    you can’t argue numbers or science:

14. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

“Blacks Falling Behind Under ObamaCare”

12/16/14

African-Americans are less likely to see benefits under ObamaCare compared to other racial groups, according to research released Tuesday.

While Hispanics, American Indians and Alaska natives have seen “dramatic” increases in healthcare coverage over the last year, obtaining coverage has been tougher for black Americans, largely because they disproportionately live in states that have not expanded Medicaid, according to an extensive 65-page report by The Urban Institute, a nonprofit research group.

Most of the states that have not adopted a central ObamaCare provision that helps low-income people qualify for Medicaid have Republican legislatures or governors.

More than half of all black individuals and families live in the 21 states that have not expanded Medicaid eligibility, according to the report. As a result, about 1.4 million black individuals are stuck in an eligibility gap where they make too little to purchase coverage but too much to qualify for Medicaid.

The report projects that White Americans will see the biggest gains under ObamaCare, with the population’s uninsured rate falling by nearly 52 percent.

Among minority groups, Hispanics stand to benefit the most, though the population continues to have the highest uninsured rate, at about one-fifth. A total of 6.6 million Hispanics gained coverage, a jump that is expected to drop the group’s uninsured rate by about 40 percent by 2016.

Out of the 10 states with the largest Hispanic populations, three states–Texas, Florida and Georgia–have not expanded Medicaid.

That compares to the 10 states with the largest black populations, of which only Maryland and Delaware have expanded Medicaid, according to a separate analysis by The Hill.

If all states expanded Medicaid, the percent of black Americans without insurance would drop to 7 percent, compared to its current rate of about 11 percent.

Still, The Urban Institute says its findings show proof that ObamaCare is helping a majority of Americans.

“Even with current Medicaid expansion decisions, the ACA [Affordable Care Act] is projected to shrink many of the long-standing racial/ethnic differences in health insurance coverage,” the report states.

15. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Terrible: Young White Boy Gets Beat Up While Trying To Call 911

Michelle Obama’s Racist Encounter At Target

Michelle Obama told People magazine about a great racial indignity she once suffered at a Target store.

A white woman asked her for help reaching for something on a store shelf. Michelle Obama is 5′ 11″ and towers over most other women. Michelle describes this as a racial indignity that a short white woman would have the audacity to ask her to help her reach something.

How do you live with people that have their feelings hurt this easily? Talk about thin skin!

Ohio: College Blacks Demand They Pass All Classes Because Feelings

18. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Sheesh Frank. Let’s face it. Nigger Obama’s wife thinks she’s too good to even help someone. Simply providing someone simple assistance (as far as she’s concerned) is an act of slavery!

19. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Sorry Frank. I don’t have anything to do with the Daily Stormer or that person who calls himself Andrew Anglin!

20. ICU says:

I know a way for the Oogah Boogah Crowd at Oberlin to assuage their suffering…
    run out onto the highway in front of big trucks.
    Glad to help, monkeys.

21. RED PILL says:

SPIRITUAL VISION
    some people have it and most don’t.
    the term “spiritual vision” means to view the “world” and all it’s physical tributes
    from a spiritual response and in that response you move your reality
    to a different level.
    as this takes place, the physical based reality people view spiritual based people
    as a bit strange. to say the least.
    as the separation takes place between the two and the gap gets wider,
    the physical based thought controlled people will seek to kill the spiritual
    free thought response people (going on every day).

you can find RIGHT brain/LEFT brain tests on line.
    but we need each other like a battery must have a positive and a negative
    to be any good.

it’s the God damn jews and their spiritual leader they call Lucifer.
    and all the evil upon the face of this once beautiful earth is their byproduct,
    if not their full intention.
    this is not religion, it’s whats going down.
    if you don’t believe it, why are you here?

22. Frederick says:

thx for that Barney and Smitherines!

I get it, as I don’t and never expected anyone to see it my way or the gospel of Christ and I do respect your beliefs also! I was an alter boy too in my early teens, we used to sneak, siphon off the wine. And the nuns used soap to wash out our mouth for swearing.

So you both have been to the Vatican? Your comments are almost identical (am I mistaken?) regarding your visit to the Mecca of the Synagogue of Satan.

A few years ago as my wife (Russian speaking) is from eastern Europe, visiting her parents and on vacation (Moldova) and since being so close to Italy. We had some extra time so we did a quick tour. Turin where my wife has a cousin, went to Rome and returned skipping the Vatican. Most beautiful country seen so much in 3 days!! Upon returning to Chisinau and back to Edmonton did we get some really ugly responses from our friends and Catholic relatives, some were actually shocked we didn’t visit the Vatican. I said we tried to make reservations many times to tour the Society of Jesus but they wouldn’t confirm, I said what’s the big secret!! LOL

Realizing and knowing the blood thirsty Church of Rome (COR) from Nero to early 1800s with literally millions of millions of my former brethren persecuted & murdered by COR and there Jewish cohorts in the name of their god! All the blood money to build the Vatican and all their Cathedral’s is for real!! – ‘Foxes Book of Martyrs – John Fox’ and ‘By Their Blood- James & Marti Hefley’, out of print. And I have them both, older copies.

And what happened during that time period will happen again primary to the Christian here, so were not so surprised! (History will repeat itself) But for me the end doesn’t change the end game, we are ready! Its how this blood thirsty perversion will play out!

Oh we all know that Hanukkah is here and now again my wife and her so called Jewish friends (yeah we have a few) didn’t get the message from 2 years ago that that Christmas & Hanukkah are both fake, so my wife doesn’t let me see or talk with them on Skype or phone. But I have told them the Gospel of Christ and “if they don’t stop persecuting Jesus Christ our Lord your not going to heaven to see God period!” They don’t what to talk with me neither.
    Some may question my integrity here, yes we have some Jewish friends mostly from my wonderful wife and we have a new (work) business and some are in business with us, true and I have been to the local synagogue and non-religious meetings (Most bizarre and confused people) also been to the local mosque. But as a evangelist type if all possible and opportunity permits I get to stick them with my sword the Holy Bible, right in their synagogue!!

I don’t partake of any of their customs, I ask questions about Messiah in the OT (Tanach), but careful what you ask, they are extremely clever! So it is possible to trump them if I can get the name of Jesus mentioned or discussed, (very rare) I win because then my Lord will make them accountable at ‘Judgment time!!’ Death is my equalizer for them and then a just punishment!! I was kicked out of their community center once for seeking a comment from a Rabbi about Isaiah 53, they really despise that scripture!!

Has anybody on this site has directly challenged a Jew or Rabbi? I’d like to know the experience! Discussing our enemy and confronting him are two very different outcomes!

Matthew 10:16-20; ‘is my intentions’

If you wanna get a Rabbis bent out of shape, really angry then present them the gospel of Jesus Christ, I really think they are demonic!! I know my wife isn’t Jewish or even so called because her father is very much kinda, pre-started all this search for truth.

And thx again for the ‘ Educate-Yourself’ site, something I may be looking for?

-Blessings

23. Frederick says:

my apologies to Barney and Smitherines, about Vatican thing, I read your comments incorrectly. sorry!

No problem, Frederick.

———————-

Smitherines – (December 17, 2014 at 7:17 pm)

You misunderstand me. I’d never call Jesus a fraud. I keep an open mind where He’s concerned, but I wouldn’t insult a White Man’s beliefs. Perhaps Jesus was (is) real. Perhaps the story is nothing but a many-times-recycled myth from centuries earlier. I don’t know.

What I DO know is that life is not limited to the life of this body, and that we HAVE got a Home to go to when our time here is over. There must be an ultimate authority of some kind (God), and we all have a “score sheet”. Serious wrongdoers will have to make amends in some way, and it makes sense to me that pychopaths, such as the jews, having no soul, cease to exist when the body dies.

None of us has any memory of the world beyond, so we all have to decide for ourselves what makes the most sense. Christianity may well be the “one true religion”, if only for White People, but the bible contains so many contradictions and so much evil presented as good that I’d rather believe in what we call “Nature”, which IS “written in God’s own handwriting” because God doesn’t write books. That’s why we have a conscience, a pre-programmed sense of what’s right and what isn’t.

I’m not trying to change anyone’s beliefs because none of us can know the whole truth, and we each have to decide for ourselves. We know, and I accept, that there are “miracles”, things science can’t explain, and I’ve occasionally received non-spoken “messages” from the “other side”, an example being a feeling of “don’t do it” if I’ve been considering an unwise act of some kind. I never ignore those warnings.

I couldn’t change people’s beliefs if I wanted to, and it would be wrong to try. What’s right for me may not be right for others. I just try to explain a small part of my beliefs from time to time, but I’m NOT saying I’ve got the answers and everyone else is wrong.

I respect ALL genuinely-held beliefs, as long as they teach respect for life and our God-given rights, because religion IS our strength, but I don’t have to believe everything my neighbour believes because what’s right for him (or her) may not be right for me.

———————-

One final comment. I won’t be able to get to IncogLand very often over the next two or three weeks, so in case I don’t get another chance to say this before the day, I’d like to wish everyone here who believes in it a very …

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

… and good things for 2015.

Nobody can prove anything about what will happen after we die. That’s why it is called FAITH. Either you have it or you do not. Some people actually do worship satan. Some people are jews. some people worshiped the sun. Which I do like by the way because it keeps me warm. But I like rain also because it brings me water and helps grow food. So MY OWN personal opinion is that it is all a great gift from a GOOD GOD. Not a bad god. Don’t like it move to mars or venus or the moon.

26. Smitherines says:

“I make that last comment because I can’t believe the God who created such beauty would torture anyone forever with no hope of release. Not even the bible says that. Preachers do.

“The wages of sin is death” doesn’t translate to “I’ll torture you forever, you evil bastards”. A loving God wouldn’t do that. Neither would He put us here knowing nothing, and give us only one chance to get it right.” Barney

Again, I have to leave you with a quote from Christ to the Apostles ” Remember,
    Satan will be the ruler of this world until I return.” It’s why you see these
    ruthless frauds and impostures posing as his “holy children.”

It’s why the monsters rule everything they are his children, you can see this
    metaphor, i Mel Gibson’s movie, in choosing the murdering militant
    zealot Barabbas, the choose actually chose Satan, and rejected God

About 1 minute in look at the Devil with the baby: it’s symbolize,
    The Jew with his new father, not that of Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

And God cast no man into hell, his not wanting to tolerate the brilliant
    light of TRUTH, he walked in darkness in this world such he wants to do
    in the next.

27. Smitherines says:

Barney
    Testimony Sadhu Chellappa: Finding Jesus Christ from Vedas

The Rig Vida is Holy Hindu scripture has zero to do with Old
    or New Testament or the Koran, and whom does this story sremind
    you of??? The testimony below.

Testimony Sadhu Chellappa: Finding Jesus Christ from Vedas

Vedic requirements for the Sacrificial Purusha

The Rig Veda specifies ten important requirements for the sacrificial Purusha.

1. Should be without a blemish (Nishikalanga Purusha)

Kaatyaayana Srautasootram describes in chapter six, that the water and fire were to be used for the purification of the animals, since blameless (defect less) animals are not available in this world.

2. The Purusha has to be separated from others

While sacrificing the horse, the sacrificial horse is always separated from other horses. A bush of thorns is usually placed on the head of the horse to inform the people that this horse is separated from the sacrifice.

Also the head of the horse is considered to represent the Purusha (Sathapatha Brahmana 13th kanda, 6.22).

3. The Purusha has to be rejected by his own people

In Itareya Brahmana it is written that the sacrificial animal should be rejected by its father, mother, brother, sister and friends (2.16).

4. The Yagna Purusha has to suffer silently

Rig Veda 5.46.1 says, “Like a horse I have yoked myself, well knowing to the pole. I seek neither release nor turning back”.
    5. The Purusha has to be tied to a post

In Satapata Brahmana it is written, never do they immolate an animal without tying it to a pole. “Na varute yapaat pasum alabhate kadachana (III -7.3.1)”. It is important to tie the animal to a sacrificial pillar before it is sacrificed.

This pillar is called “Yupastampa (sacrificial pillar)”, which has now become a flag mast.

6. The blood of the sacrificial man should be shed

Bruhad Aranyaka Upanishad (3.9.28.2) says, “Tvacha evasya rudhiram, prasyandi tvacha utpatah, Tasmaattadarunnaat praiti, raso vrukshadi vahataat”,

As the sap comes out of the cut tree, blood comes out of the Purusha who is cut.

7. The sacrificed animal’s bones should not be broken

In Itareya Brahmana 2.6 it is stated that the sacrificer separates the twenty-six ribs of the animal without breaking them

8. The sacrificed Purusha should return to life

The Bruhad Aranyaka Upanishad says,

“Yad Vruksho vrukshano rohati, mulannavatharah punah, martyah svinmrutyuna vruknah, kasmaanmulaat prarohati, Retasa iti maavocata, jivatastat praja yate, dhanaruh a iva vai crau vruksho, anjasaa pretya sammbhavha”,

which means, if the tree is cut, it will grow again from its root. But after the man (martyah) was cut off by death, from which root does he come forth? Do not say that has is from the ratas (seed or semen) because ratas comes from the one who lives. Remember this man is dead. But this man (Purusha) comes alive, on his own.

9. The flesh of the Purusha should be eaten by his saints

In Satpata Brahmana(5.1.1.1,2) we find that Prajapati gave Himself up to them, thus the sacrifice became theirs, and indeed the sacrifice is the food of the gods (saints).

10. The sacrifice is for all

Verse 8 in Purusha Sukta explains,

Tasmaad yagnatsarvahutah, pasuntamscakre voayaryaa, naananyaan gramyaasca ye.

By that sacrifice, all these originated: sprinkled ghee and all kinds of animals of the sky, forest and country. The significance of sprinkled ghee represents the original sacrifice.

Verse 9 of Purusha Sukta says:

Tasmaad yagnat sarvahuta, nucha samaari jagnire, Chandaamsi jagnine, tasmaad yajustas naada jaayatah.

From that sacrifice, Purusha offered everything that he had, including the Rig, Sama, Yazur Vedas and the Chandas (sacred writings).

Testimony Sadhu Chellappa: Finding Jesus Christ from Vedas

28. Frederick says:

Smitherines, regarding your last post. Your really on a mission for truth. Showing me a thing or two.
    “Testimony Sadhu Chellappa: Finding Jesus Christ from Vedas.”

Yes it is very possible to find the name / person of Jesus Christ from other religious holy books, also Jesus in the Koran.

The pervert Rabbis had the person of Christ in their Torah/ OT but denied Him. Then that wasn’t enough they conspired and had Him murdered, but He didn’t stay dead!!
    Then when Jesus rose from the dead, they tried to slander Him.
    But they even went a step further and slandered & mocked Him again in their Talmud & Kabbalah.

Since Jesus Christ knew their (rabbis) hearts they lost their birthright and now it our turn! We have NOW all the rights & I believe even more due to the accessibility to their rejected Savior, Jesus Christ. This is another reason the Lord Jesus was born into this world to proclaim to all the gentile world that now the Israelite / Jew is now invalid, and He can be our Savior directly!! This is really extraordinary . We don’t need a man / Jew or priest, Pope mediator any more!

We see more comforting proof of this truth in Hebrews 9:15: “For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance – now that He has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.” It is because of the great Mediator that we are able to stand before God clothed in the righteousness of Christ Himself because on the cross He exchanged our sin for His righteousness (2 Corinthians 5:21). His mediation is the only means of salvation. – copied from another site.

The pervert Rabbis wanted momentary gain from having faith / trust in Christ, and Jesus said NO, go suck Satan’s dick! That goes for anyone that thinks he can profit in anyway, like manipulation for selfish gain, mind control etc. from Christ or the Holy Bible they are doomed in the end. Death will be the great equalizer for them, then the judgment day!

Also to mention that I really do appreciate all on this site, some more then others for not attacking my faith and more so not attacking the God of the Holy Bible. Respecting the persons right to freedom of expression is fading fast. Soon as we know, ‘ mere survival before He returns!’

To all, Have a good Christmas day & Happy New Year, I’m away for awhile!
    – Blessings

29. Truth says:

@ Smithereens:

these books are a must read:

http://www.bamboo-delight.com/raxbiljo/Monsters_of_Babylon.pdf http://www.bamboo-delight.com/raxbiljo/Sumerian_Swindle_V1_2nd_Edition.pdf

@ Sazzy
    Is there something about AA that I should be aware of? Thanks in advance!

30. Nig Nog says: