SHORT NOTE TO INCOG READERS

Sorry, I haven’t been around lately. Been extra busy with CHRISTmas holiday stuff, you understand.

However, I did manage to find a little time to revamp my pages “White Victims” and “MORE WHITE VICTIMS” up under my crazy-looking masthead. Basically, I added short details to the killings of Whites by the brutal black bastards — like what I’ve done on my MUDSHARKS page. I think it’s more impactful that way. Plus, I weeded out a few unnecessary Jews (who I have little sympathy for) and mudshark victims (they have their own section, along with associated White people who suffered because of choices made by the Jew media-brainwashed idiots). Understand the distinction?

For whatever reasons, all these pages get continual, steady hits from around the Internet. You can see them listed a lot over in my “Most Traffic” thingy on the left. Copy and/or link to these locations, just in case of additions, corrections and updates.

And a special thanks to those who support my work and a merry CHRISTmas to all my WHITE brothers and sisters!

This entry was posted in Tactics. Bookmark the permalink.

50 Responses to SHORT NOTE TO INCOG READERS

1. Ronnie Waters says:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Pro-white counter-revolution now!

2. AndreInTheMountains says:

Merry Christmas (and thanks for stressing the Christ in it). If we ever need to act as warriors, His Spirit will give us the strength we will need.

3. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Incog Man!

4. ihatekikes says:

A merry and blessed Christmas to you and your family Hero Incogman. and a peaceful and prosperous new year as well. The same goes for everyone here, yall know who yall are.

Oh and to those Whites who dont celebrate Christmas, Come on wheres your spirit of brotherly love. Join us.

Your work is much appreciated sir.

Hey, Do you think this would be possible if not for the white man ?

6. That is an amazing Suburban/goofy camper trailer combo, Bailey. Simply brilliant – the apogee of White achievement (forget about the space shuttle or the CPU). Pre-1990 American autos were quite reliant on metal, weren’t they? It’s like it took five million cubic yards of ore just to make one of them. What did you end up with? A big old heavy reach on wheels that preferred to roll straight, rumbling over potholes and bumps with that hoody gaze. Hit the gas. Are you going 50? Or 80? Put that sucker into a turn and it would screech in protest–would you roll? Or spin out? Anyone’s guess. I could never figure out why American automobile manufacturing couldn’t turn the corner. No pun intended. Anyway I love looking at any and every old piece of steel rumbling down the road. I am grateful to all those guys who put in greasy hours to keep these pieces of pop art on the road. I have seen some beauties.

7. summerled says:

HA HA !! friggin karma

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s teenage son is recovering from injuries after ‘being mugged and put in a chokehold by two men’ near family’s home

Mayor Rahm Emanuel says the mayor’s 17-year-old son Zach was robbed near his family’s home on Friday night
    Zach, had ‘injuries that required medical treatment, but was able to join the family for a long planned trip,’ said Spokeswoman Kelley Quinn
    One mugger allegedly ‘threw him in a chokehold’ while the other allegedly punched Zachary to the ground

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2882332/Chicago-Mayor-Rahm-Emanuel-s-teenage-son-recovering-injuries-mugged-chokehold-two-men-near-family-s-home.html#ixzz3MUaRELHR
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

8. As I said in the other article.. MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone…

Remember the importance and significance of CHRISTmas, and never ever let the Jews get their way in destroying its true meaning!

9. Heart warming little bundle of black will soon be in contact with your White children.

No child left behind.

Merry CHRISTmas Incog and everyone at Incogland. Hopefully 2015 will bring an awakened European people.

11. Dave says:

Much thanks for your efforts

Merry Christmas, All!

12. mikey says:

i agree as Jew’s could still be successful at stumbling over themselves, using Jew incitement [JEWS WERE ONLY A HANDFUL OF THE PEOPLE IN FRONT OF PILATE WHEN HE WAS SUCCESSFUL AT KILLING JESUS ON THE JEW’S 3RD ATTEMPT. 3x of the crowd were non-Jews the jew paid and flooded into the court yard after training them to cheer everytime Caiaphas yelled “Crucfify Him” Pilate should have figured it out, but thought they were all Jews.

13. mikey says:

DRESDEN– JEWS CLAIM THEY KILLED MORE WHITE PEOPLE HERE, THEN THEY KILLED IN BYZANTINE AND OTTOMAN EMPIRE

14. mikey says:

incog, you have done much to save White people, and hopefully you will be mentioned in world history.

15. mikey says:

Moonless darkness stands between.
    Past, the Past, no more be seen!
    But the Bethlehem star may lead me
    To the sight of Him Who freed me
    From the self that I have been.
    Make me pure, Lord: Thou art Holy;
    Make me meek, Lord: Thou wert lowly;
    Now beginning, and always,
    Now begin, on Christmas day.

16. Banjo_Billy says:

Merry Christmas, Incogman.

Here’s a link to my new book, sure to tickle your fancy.

How the Jews Betrayed Mankind

Peace on Earth and let’s sweep the planet clean of the nasty vermin for Family, Race, Country and for God.

17. Louis in Montreal says:

A Blessed CHRISTmas to you and yours INCOGMAN and the same to all like minded folks reading this.

18. Laydee Liberty says:

We need to always take a look at everything from the whole perspective and ask the KING of kings and LORD of Lords to allow our hearts to receive the TRUTH. It is absolutely surreal how Satan’s kosher deception has woven it’s way into our Christian psyche, heritage and culture.

CHRISTMAS EXPOSED! Occult Alchemical Meaning

EX-WITCH EXPOSES CHRISTMAS

December 25th: Holy Bells of Satan Worship Day

WHITE Christians need their own traditions that form unity among our kindred but are NOT tainted and corrupt and this is always the challenge for every race and culture.

Satan wants to mix and distort everything into ultimate worship of his kingdom which is Babylon. He is the master manipulator and the god of all deception, he is very good at it since he has been at it for a very long time.

Humility is still the virtue of those who are teachable and reachable. Not to be confused with gullibility and stupidity .? God Bless my KINDRED and may the TRUTH SET US ALL FREE!

19. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Merry Christmas to everyone at Incogland!!!!!

-Dianna

20. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Chloe Agnew / Celtic Woman – ”White Christmas”

This is what we all need: a *WHITE* Christmas – and I don’t mean snoweither!!!

White Christmas

Where the tree tops glisten
    And children listen
    To hear sleigh bells in the snow
    I’m dreaming of a White Christmas
    With every Christmas card I write
    May your days be merry and bright
    And May all your Christmases be White!!!!!

21. gman says:

Here is a typical mudshark story just out today, Incogman. Typical abusive nigger BF, white woman with two nice white kids from a previous relationship. She wants to break it off with the nigger, nigger chimps out and kills her and her two beautiful white children. Local press only of course. Such a predictable cycle of behavior here.

Will our women ever learn? Your mudshark montage should be required reading for all white girls starting at an early age!!

22. Smitherines says:

Chloe Agnew / Celtic Woman – ”White Christmas”

This is what we all need: a *WHITE* Christmas – and I don’t mean snoweither!!!

Lovely Dianna, my Celtic sisters are always heartwarming to watch there.

23. Smitherines says:

RIP Joe Cocker

Joe Cocker dies of cancer at age 70, ill always love your version “With a little
    Help From My Friends” the best version ever loved you as teen and still
    today one of Rock’s best Blues voices!

24. hens are liars says:

The following link is a friends anti-PC, western heritage site, she could use support, thank you and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

25. sog says:

im not commenting this month .but wanted to say .sazzy ,thanks for those nice xmas images last year and this ..

26. sog says:

just remember the niggers are killing whites with more ferocity and frequency here and south afff and europe ….nigger muslims are the mortal enemy of whites and they have been targeting us for centuries not just years or decades ..muslims and jews have been our enemies ..as in never can oir will be allies or associates ..niggers need to be .hmm well lets say the earth needs to be purified of these fucking commie red jew fed monkeys and their masters need to be emasculated and disemboweled ..the death book is filling up and our revenge book is still empty ? ..really after the holocaust of russians by jew communists and the jewish created holocaust of germany ..and the shit in the african nation of ididots where all the stupid shit licking niggers and their fucking disgusting rituals and jenkem and cow piss showers etc are replacing the benevolent creative peaceful white populations by neans of jewish iplemented nigger communist regimes ….i dont want to take any prisoners ,do you ..these niggers are killing white people which means you or i could be next on te voodoo canibal menu …like the young man and woman who apenapped and raped and kiled and mutilted and burned ..actually there have been many of these nigger beasteality tales against whites revcenetly ..never forget ..we are under a huge talmudic jewish propaganda shit storm creating anti white animus and getting the natives worked up against us ..we need to be as random and remorseless as they are ..get my drift …nothing else will ever work ..
    fuck niggers and kikes and shitbag muslims …there is mountains of evidence documented that these miscreant subhumans have been targeting us for ages …
    yeah i saw a movie or 2 lately and the cracks against germany or ireland and white nationals is incredibly obvious ..the other thing is the injection of sexulaization and homo refernces on the movies aimed at children ..utterly unforgiveable and repugnant ..jews and niggers have no remorse and muslims have no brains …

27. Sen10L says:

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

Merry Christmas!

28. manoflove says:

Sen10L says:
    December 22, 2014 at 8:34 pm

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

Merry Christmas!

Here. here Sen10l, goodwill to all mankind except the Chosen until they repent for all of their crimes against humanity and God.

29. Sen10L says:

True m. 🙂
    Most other translations add men of goodwill, etc. We all know it’s not the parasitic juden demons.

30. Ruth House says:

@ Incog man
    If this is a repeat . . . please discard, if not, my 3 previously posted responses just vanished in cyberspace . . . Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is Enemy Action.”

An oldie just to remind us why we’re having a feast day.

I normally don’t do “New Years resolutions” as the KOSHER SEWER OVERFLOW . . . and those of us who does the Talmudic handiwork, irrespective of who directly made it happen inevitably make my wish to naught.

The Tribal Talmudic blood is obviously thicker than water.
    No doubt, sucking blood together makes for an unbreakable bond.
    The only problem is that all societies are now tainted by this communist zion and Liberal Judeo-Christian nightmare.

I will now send my comment in parts, if it does not come up I’ know my thoughts on the kikes were right all along . . . they fear the truth.

31. Ruth House says:

@ Incog man,

Am I blogged by you?
    As try as I may my comment just don’t appear, and I have calmed it down to the extend that it’s almost a “sugar coated” kike loving pill.

The only other reason could be the link to a very awakening site, why “they” want to black-list this site is as clear as the nose on ones face.

Please try and get behind the valuable info om that site . . . boy do they have plans for us!!!
    If the video don’t come up . . . google the page mentioned.
    If that don’t work, get to the 2nd video and find and take note.

32. Ruth House says:

WOW!!!

The one got past the PC crappers but the 1st one is still a problem.

And the poor “nativity scene [video] had to suffer as well.

33. Ruth House says:

I give up . . .
    Those who are interested in “their” plans for the future, just Google the website.

One more try [sic.]

34. Ruth House says:

HALLELUJAH!!!
    Thank you.

35. ICU says:

sog, that’s pretty good for a non-comment.
    Where ya been ?
    Don’t answer that, jews and their stooges are monitoring this.
    Merry Happy etc.
    I miss your posts here. I always like a challenging read. It helps me stay awake.
    I just got a smokin’ deal on 12 ga. 00 Buck…175 in a MilSpec can for $90. + tax…that part for the vampire pirates so they can fund the EBT cards.
    That’s pre-Shady Hoax pricing.
    I can’t wait to decorate a tree, or 10, with Black and red wet trimmings with some of them.
    It’ll be fun, especially the part where I hang kikes at the tops of the trees by their beaky nostrils…or their necks.
    Machts Nichts.
    It’ll be like Christmas in Hungary 1956…hanging jews everywhere.
    There’s a song lyric in there somewhere…
    “Talmudic swine roasting on an open fire, jackoffs hanging by their nose.
    Slimey kikes all heaped in a pyre, burning next to filthy neeg-a-roes.”
    The Hungarians were blessed that year; they didn’t have niggers to hang.
    They could concentrate on the core problem, mercilessly.
    Oh well, I must get back to planning what I’ m going to do when the SHTF.
    I’m thinking about an island…Martha’s Vineyard.
    There’s a lot of jews there, like that yid bastard Brian Roberts of Comcast and Incogman blocking infamy. Skinny nigger Soetoro also goes there Summers to hang out with other mulatto millionaires in Oak Bluffs, screwing up the whole place with anti-assassination personnel…like Joe Biden isn’t enough Life Insurance for the cokehead faggot.
    That’s OK, the yids and the nigs can be processed as Striper and Bluefish bait.
    It’ll be a Win-Win…for the humans and their pets that get to eat the trimmings and leftovers, of the fish.
    The kikes and the niggers will FINALLY get to do something useful.
    That’s A Good Thing.
    Don’t be such a stranger.
    See ya laytah.

Hey sog !

Yea, I get yer’ drift.
    And don’t be such a effin’ stranger , this month is almost over.

ICU, ——–> …like Joe Biden isn’t enough Life Insurance for the cokehead faggot.

LOL , but for his masters that may not matter. To them it will be a good thing.
    With all the chimpouts going on lately over criminal niggers getting exactly what they ask for it may be in the cards for the jew masters to blow that empty skull to little bits.
    The dirty bastards know that their little war will be on.
    Just look at all of the white dupes marching and “peacefully” protesting along with the Obama cousins, when the shit hits the fan the jews will scurry like rats.
    We’re gonna have a lot of enemies – very stupid ones.
    This should be a breeze.

AOP,

There’s nothing like old iron on the edge of control , anyone can drive a race car to it’s limit but when you do it with a 1963 Buick Le Sabre sedan it really is something.

Anyway, Maybe this will handle a little better for you.

38. sog says:

them 2 cops that got slauhterd by odummies son ..odd …maybe the stupid niger killed imself after he realized the cops wernt white …why did he kill himself (who really gives a shit)but..it doesnt make sense ..but then again nothing does lately ..heh heh icu that would make for a nice yule tide treee …the people in my past that have keeled nigers and spics out of justice and justice only never lost a wink ..somethin to smile about for sure …
    all the uppers you can order are out there,leeeeegal ..uhmm hmm …unfinished lowers and tools to finish them ..niiiiice ….-ar- -ar- -ar- ..lol …
    now all we need is to find commie jew homoland sekuritat ‘s ammo supply the usa tax payer bought …
    yeah Bailey i needed to take a month off from thinking …too much thinking …it didnt stop me from thinking of our problems in the wrold er world …
    it is good to ssee banjo billy here ..the sumerian swinlde and kike shit storm #2 he linked is great stuff ..
    as always respect and appreciation to the INCOGMAN …..keep up the good work..

39. Whitepride says:

Merry Christmas Incogman! As a White, Christian, I say Merry Christmas, not Happy Holidays! Kikes have their Hanukah crap and the apes have their Kwanzaa! Hope the white Christian wakes up and realizes that we are in a fight! Kikes and apes are the worst race! And Sog, I like the way you think! Stupid nig nogs are pansy for the slimy Heebs! Hope all the nig nogs and kikes get their comeuppance in the lake of fire!!!

40. Eastside School says:

Merry Christmas to all. If anyone says “Happy Holidays” to you, you may want to reply “it’s OK to say Merry Christmas to me”. Optionally drop in something about the “war on Christmas” or even “it’s hard to believe, but some people actually hate Christmas, and these people have a lot of power in our society”.

41. JP says:

So white females who have been indoctrinated with the Jewish culture are MUDSHARKS. What do you call white males who haven’t defended our territory?

42. silvernickel says:

a Merry and joyous Christmas to you Incogman, and to all here in the Incogland!

ohh…….’Gib me dats’, got dat!

43. ICU says:

-ar- -ar- -ar- Mateys !
    Thar she BLOWS…that nigger’s brains out !
    WOW ! Did you see those timbers shiver ?
    I didn’t know they could move like that after their eggplants were peeled.

-ar- -ar- -ar-
    Good One, sog.
    You get a blue six pointed star on a cookie…for a 100 yard target.
    Hang an over-ripe banana next to it…as a substitute for a kike beak.
    Wait, Wait…why don’t we just go and……a-hem, “sing some Christmas Carols”…
    you know, around a roaring free fire zone.

‘scuse me, I have to draft this…
    Dear Santa,
    WTF is UP with that crate of Stingers that you didn’t bring me last year ?
    Oh, and I want Gen 3 Night Vision…with integral ranging…
    and a PONY !
    and a new sled…a ’59 Impala convertible in National Socialist colors: Black body, Brilliant White top, Primary Red leather interior.
    Don’t forget the 1/4 race cam tweak on the engine.
    I’ve been a very good boy.
    That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it.
    Thanks a bunch.
    Your Bud,
    -ICU

PS: The smokes, brownies, cognac and Reindeer feed will be on the kitchen counter.

44. Laydee Liberty says:

Why “Christmas” is in December (R$E)
    Published on 25 Dec 2014

The real truth of CHRISTmas
    and the false deception behind it by the enemies of Christ.