I Cried Tears for Dresden

HERBERT SMAGON DRESDEN HOLOCAUSTPainting by censored German artist, Herbert Smagon

At the end of the war, for absolutely no strategic military reason at all, at least 130,000 (but maybe over 250,000), White war refugees were purposefully blown to bits or burned alive in the firebombing of the beautiful German city of Dresden by the NWO Jew-manipulated allies. It was a truly hellish scene. Few have even heard of this obvious war crime, since today’s controlled media only wants the brainwashed masses to think of the Nazis and (by conflation) White people everywhere, as evil.

Essay By Louis Beam (2/13/97)

Though I never knew them, though they died months before I was born, I can not help but to still feel the pain of those innocent people of Dresden who suffered so unjustly, unfairly, and totally without fault February 13, 1945. They make me think of abused children suffering for something that they do not understand. Abused children in a small way share with those now departed souls of Dresden the total unjustness of this world. Innocent people would not in a fair world, a decent world, be made to suffer.

They died this night. So many of them. Bombs raining down upon their heads like manna from hell — the heads of defenseless women and children for the most part. Babies in their cribs. Sobbing children in their mothers arms. Little girls without blemish, little boys full of anticipation at the excitement life promised them. The girls became blemished heaps of burnt flesh. The promise was broken by life to the boys. There would be no future for them.

Even now, across time, distance, culture, language, and ocean, I hear their cries. Ten thousand per second raising their helpless, tortured voices for mercy. No mercy. No relief. Only painful death from planes with United States written on them.

Why did my father’s generation do this? How could they kill all these people — then not know about it?

My father a decorated, battle field commissioned, combat hardened infantry veteran of Roosevelt’s army, told me as I lay at his feet as a small child listening that “Hitler was bad but the German people were good.” The Germans were “very smart” they just had a bad leader he said. He was proud of his role as a soldier in defeating Germany. And if soldiers are without responsibilities for their role in history then he had more right then many to be proud of his many decorations.

Then in 1984 after discovering the horrible truth about Dresden I spoke to my father about it. I told him more people were killed there in a single night of fire and bombing then in England during the entire war. He said “that is a lie.” He refused to believe me. I stressed to him that they were innocent people. He became angry with me. I asked him why they were killed. His anger boiled over and he said I was believing Nazi propaganda. I said to him “there are no Nazi’s daddy you killed them all, there are only people who study history” while pulling an Encyclopedia Americana from the shelf. The encyclopedia while only admitting to a numerical fraction of the dead at Dresden was yet sufficient to exceed England’s total bombing dead.

“These were refugees fleeing the communists” I said, becoming angry myself. “Why did Roosevelt order it done?” I demanded of him.

He read it and became silent. He read it again while running his fingers along the words carefully touching the numbers as if to make sure they were there and real. It then dawned on me. He did not know! He had lived through this time and because of a constant flood of propaganda from America’s news media this horrible war crime and others like it had been kept from him.

I could see this troubled him, for it was from him that I acquired the proclivity of taking up the fight for the down trodden, those abused unfairly. He was a kind man and would have never knowingly participated in such cruelty. I left for home then feeling sorry for Dad. I left him to think in peace. My anger at his being a part of those who did this horrible thing abated.

DRESDEN MONTAGE XPRT 4

I swear I will not forget the crime against innocent people at Dresden. I will not forget who is responsible. I will not forget! I am but one small life. One dim light in a world covered with the darkness of cruel machinations by evil men. But this little light of mine, I will let it shine! For only by doing so do I serve my reason for existence, for life, for eternity.

I read as a young person that “all that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.” Those words became a part of my soul, my life. Love is put to the test when one takes on the suffering of others — when one becomes a voice against evil for those who have none, a target of abuse for doing nothing but standing for justice.

There is no reward save knowing you have done that which is right. And there is hope. Hope that others will make the light that truth is a part of their life, their existence, so that together we become a bright ray for the future. A light unto the feet of all our fellow men who stumble.

In distant Dresden park they lie in their graves now. Rest my unknown friends, you downtrodden and despised of this world. Though we could not speak the same language if we stood before each other, though I never knew your names, and while your faces I can only imagine, you are my departed loved ones. My heart beats for yours. My mind remembers for yours. My tears for yours…

INCOG MAN NOTES:

To many Jews, piles of dead Germans like this means nothing to them but justified payback and expect the rest of us Americans to feel the same way, or else the selfish bastards will call you a Nazi!

THE FINAL DEATH toll of Dresden will forever be unknown. The ever-accurate Germans estimated over 200,000 dead (with an unknown number burnt to ash, possibly upwards of another 50,000). Many cellars filled with bodies were simply burned with flamethrowers and covered over, because the Germans did not have the manpower to clear them out (as a American POW, the Jewish writer Kurt Vonnegut took part in the body clearing operations and his later in-depth research after the war showed the totals to be at least 130,000).

Some people blindly discount these figures as mere Nazi propaganda, or blithely label it “fringe group” or conspiracy talk. Funny how they never do the same over Jewish holocaust claims, eh? Even though evidence is strong that it was definitely over 100,000, historians kow-towing to the Zionist-controlled media will only say it was 25,000 to 35,000. In recent years, Zionists and Shabbos goys in the media have been trying to rewrite history to say it was less than 20,000. This is patently ridiculous.

Maybe we should insist on censorship or even jail time for these Dresden death deniers like they do about people who express doubts about the holocaust?

The one thing we do know is that the city was jam-packed with over a half million refugees fleeing the raping-murdering hordes of Stalin. The political and military leadership of Britain and America knew that when they ordered the combined air fleets to drop unbelievable amounts of incendiaries and high-explosive bombs (to ignite the firestorms) right on top of the huddled masses below.

Strategically and militarily, it meant absolutely nothing in ending the war. By that time, Germany was virtually defeated and everyone knew it. Some in the West now try to say Stalin forced Churchill and Roosevelt’s hand, as if that makes a difference.

From what the Allies did to the Germans after the war, we also know the Jew-manipulated American and British governments expressly wanted to murder as many Germans as possible. Somewhere between 800,000 to 1.1 million German POWs were left to starve and die from exposure in muddy fields after the war. Hundreds of thousands of women were gang-raped and over 500,000 innocent civilians were herded aboard trains by the Soviets to live short lives of terrible slavery in the colds of Siberia.

Overall, approximately 5 million Germans were purposefully allowed to starve to death over the next few years by the Zionist Jew-controlled occupiers. The original plan to turn Germany back to the Stone age was quietly dropped (look up the Jew Morgenthau’s plan).

Because of the Jew control of the Western media then and now, Americans generally know almost nothing about Dresden or any of what happened to the Germans. The Jew just cannot allow anyone else to be as big a victim as them and works vigorously to downplay any horrors of other races. Especially Whites. You can see this in how they demand people like the Ukrainians not to equate the “Holomador” victims (at least 7 million dead White Gentiles) with the holocaust. They did the same thing over the Armenian genocide of 1.5 million.

This is because Jewry in those countries had so much to do with both events and knowing this, do everything possible they can to keep it from common knowledge in the public.

Another big reason for the Zionist Jew-Israel brainwashing is that they want us to look the other way as they terrorize and kill Palestinians in the present day. Right the hell now. They expect us to “understand” the Jews need their own “homeland” (which is bogus since most of them are not really the descendants of the ancient Hebrews). Plus, the holocaust industry makes tons of money for Jews all over the world — look at the blackmail operations and how many holocaust museums, movies, books, political groups, etc., etc. they have going on.

One of my biggest breaking points over the “Jew Question” was the release of Steven Spielberg’s blatant Jewish propaganda movie, “Schindler’s list.” This movie had so many patent historical lies and anti-White scenes that I was left infuriated. Unfortunately, the Jew holocaust schtick continues unabated to this day. HBO replays Schindler’s list once every two weeks now and the History Channel is always scheduling Jew anti-White brainwashing.

There’s not a minute that goes by where the Jew does not go on about the holocaust. I’m GD sick of it and I’m sick of them. It’s long past the time for these liars to shut the hell up.

The Allied Atrocity at Dresden

For ten years, German government covered up mass grave of bombing victims and then acted like it was just discovered (German translation).

This entry was posted in History and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

69 Responses to I Cried Tears for Dresden

1. guiltfreewhite says:

Theres a great book and film by Kurt Vonnigut jr.called “slaughterhouse five”that deals with the fire bombing of Dresden.Vonnigut was a pow held there and survived the bombing.He gives an hour and a half speech on his experience on youtube from 1997.Most Americans and Brits today,IF they’ve heard about this deed, discount it as both a miner number killed,and the Germans got what they well deseved anyway.Bring the subject up to most ANY jew, and they will GREATLY praise the deed.

2. AndreInTheMountains says:

Great post. That picture you included, Incog, of bodies stacked across rails, is a classic. It has appeared in many TV documentaries, books and magazines labeled as stacked Jews. It was exposed a decade ago as an actual image from Dresden. I knew a German Luftwaffe scientist-officer who spent the war at Auschwitz, directing the manufacture of vital instrumentation for aircraft. He lost 42 family members at Dresden. The Americans came by day and the British by night. There was no war industry at Dresden.

3. AndreInTheMountains says:

I just read that this Catholic City was destroyed by the Jews on Ash Wednesday.

4. The Elder of Zyklon-B says:

Thanks incogman for posting this.

5. Rufus says:

Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut

6. Frederick says:

Truly beyond horrible, as my German born friend Thomas and his wife explained to me. They are now both in their 80’s and they and many Germans who survived knew the truth of the so-called fake jewish holocaust but who’d believe a German.
    “History is Written By the Winners”
    This now on the brighter side, a famous German classical music composer from poems which the German people loved ‘Carl Orff’, one of the most beautiful pieces of music ever!!

Carmina Burana, http://youtu.be/AO8tZXvFF94

Blessings

7. bubba says:

Dresden will see justice !

8. Pat says:

Here is a radio program that discusses the air war on Germany – from the perspective of what it was like on the ground.

9. manoflove says:

Members of the South African Opposition (EFF dressed in red) Party led by Julius Malema absolutely refused to let SA President Jacob Zuma give his State of the Union Address before Parliament today (February 12, 2015) and had to be forcibly removed from Parliament by Police.

Why can’t our Congressmen do the same with Obama when he gave his State of the Union Adress last month? Show some gumption and stand up for something even if DC police have to remove you from the chamber. We can learn from what these SA Parliamentarians did today. I wished we had Politicians with balls like these:

10. Stevie says:

I am a firm believer in the holocaust. The holocaust happened and everybody needs to understand that. It cannot be denied. Millions and millions of innocents were killed in atrocities beyond belief. It wasn’t the Jews, though. It was the German people. All of this is described in excruciating and painful detail in Thomas Goodrich’s book Hellstorm. If you don’t want to read it, at least listen to some of his interviews on YouTube. And then tell everyone you know about it.

I remember you ran this article some years back, I appreciate it more now than I did then because I now know and understand more, thanks to you and many good people here and elsewhere.
    I wonder what would happen if enough white people woke up to the truth and stood up for the right thing, would there be a real jewish holocaust?
    I like to think so and I know one thing, I wouldn’t cry one fucking tear for any jew or any of their useful idiots – they’de have to go too!

Way before so may innocent lives were snuffed out in Germany the jews back here in the states were already getting the american dupes behind the genocide.

12. Stevie says:

I hope everyone watches the video HWR posted. Great video. It will piss you off. And, yes, the sick bastards did this on Ash Wednesday. No coincidence.

Here Stevie,

I found this link last night.

“Somewhere between 800,000 to 1.1 million German POWs were left to starve and die from exposure in muddy fields after the war.”

Sorry Incoman but isn’t it Holodomor ?

15. sog says:

the cold austere resolve unmerciful satanic anti soul jew communism aka zionism aka bolshevism aka talmudism supremecy by jew ….the calculated inexcorable total anhilation of germany as a nation was lost on americans after pearl harbor …the very country that celebrated its rightful isolationism or as the jew media lambasted the usa …fdr tellin america no american troops will go to europe to help comunism overthrow normal develpoing human cultures ..over 70 major civilian cities metro sizes were demolished so as to eliminate the ability to count murdered citizen casualties in all the cities ..these were all civilian targets …hundreds of smaller german cities were likewise anhilated …Dresden was the nite cap ,the coup de grace the jewish shadenfreud not that traitorous jews deserved any payback against germans for their centuries of hospitality in their nation ..and as a thanks for this the jews tookj over the civil and govtmental controls never mind the financial controls of germany leaving millions of german civilians starving and broke …Dresden was the final blow agianst self rule freedom from kike rule ..germany prospered all the while the world was in a jewish engineered tail spin market failure …Not Germany …Dresden was a hospital city ..a neutral non military target with 700,000 refugees from stalins butchers and a base 700 k population .. would it be any stretch to say 1.1 million were vaporised in the fire storms …
    take nagasaki and hiro ..word has it or at lkeast lovkap dot com says the jap cities had 5-10 million nips per city ..the nukes bought 5 million souls per puff …not inconcievable …and theis was after every visible city and structure in japan was fire bombed ..the civilians dont deserve this scorched earth action ..but i would beg to differ for israel which should anhilayed to the last fake kike ashkanaxxi and shitkike and sephardic kazar sob …dresden was the jewel of the confederated territiories of the rhine now unified germany ..dresden was the seat of german culture a city that produced porcelain and cigaretts .. holocaustianity dot com shows the bombs and tonnages and schedules of the jew reaper forces on germany …and the americans and kikes go on and on about the day of infamy will never be bklah blah blah …
    its a ceaseless wonder americans swallowed the jew koolaide about ww2 propaganda after father coughlin had been warning americans about jewrys plans for war to 20 million listeners via radio and lindbergh etc …then huey long would have proved to be a very anti zionist force to be reckoned with if he had been allowed to live but was shot down by a shitkike assassin …the doctor who performed the operation on long actually killed him with a butchery on him as the doctor who was supposed to be in attending would say after the autopsy …it was the operation that killed him …
    so the jews sieze russia in 1917 in a medieval brutal murderous manner and kill 100 million people as is their histrionic predcitable behaviour…
    the comintern had plans to annex germany and the november criminals and the bait and switch versaille jew extortion were first steps into that ..well at least hitler was aboe to free austria from anschluss dolfuss jew clown politics ..
    german genmocide dressed up as waorld war is typical jew fare
    nuremberg ? mengele anyone ….doctors kill 180 thousand people a year in the usa from incompetence and since this whoel medical license to kill venue is controlled by jews dont expect it to ever change …chemo gives you caner ,vaxxines kill you ,flouride rots your teeth ..mercury in your mouth at 40,000 ppm in amalgum ..hmm safe right ..
    cigarettes kill 600,000 every year …medical prescriptions kill 200,000 a year ..yeah i wanna hear more about mengele and kike soap and lampshades ..all of these stories have been exceedingly proven outrageous and false …

16. Art of Herbert Smagon (The guy who painted the title pic)

https://trutube.tv/item/photos/223/OAH8Y67NK183/Chancellor-Helmut-Kohl-Laying-a-Wreath-in-1989 (Click next to see all pictures)

The quisling German government got Herbert Smagon’s web site taken down lucky there’s Nazi’s like me who have re-posted his work.

17. Holly says:

18. Eric says:

The GENOCIDE of the German people

19. brian boru says:

Every day of our lives we are bombarded with tear-jerking tales about the alleged suffering of Yahweh’s precious pets during the jew’s war against western civilisation in the 1940s. Of all the crimes committed against the people of Germany by the ‘liberators’ of Europe Dresden stands out as the most terrible. What is most outrageous about it is the constant denial that it happened at all, or that if it did, a ‘mere’ 25,000 were killed. Some Americans and British grudgingly admit that there were possibly 35,000 dead but that those Nazi bastards deserved it anyway.
    In February 1945 the city’s normal population of 600,00 had swelled to probably double that number due to the hundreds of thousands of refugees fleeing the bloodthirsty Red Army which was slaughtering and raping its way into eastern Europe at the time. The war was virtually over with Germany completely defeated and its cities defenceless due to Allied air supremacy. There is not the slightest doubt that the Americans and British knew that Dresden was a city without any worthy military significance whatsoever and that it was packed with civilians. The Germans could not have imagined that the creatures who portrayed themselves as defenders of ‘freedom and democracy’ would carry out a war crime that only the most demonic psychopaths would have considered. When one considers that the gigantic firestorm was deliberately created and that the waves of bombers sent targeted only civilian areas then it is clear that the intention was to kill as many non-combatants as possible. At this stage it will never be known how many actually died but the claim that it was at most 35,000 is a disgusting lie. The number had to be at least ten times greater, i.e. greater than the total for both atomic bombs in Japan six months later. The city was utterly destroyed and the remains of hundreds of thousands were simply turned into ash. It was the greatest war crime in history and was planned with malice aforethought. Any civilised person should regard Churchill, Roosevelt, Harris and the jew demons behind them with utter disgust.
    The old adage that the victors write the history books has never been more true in this instance. Seventy years on and we are still drenched with the malignant lies that hide this crime and so many others from the public while at the same time wailing about the vile holocaust hoax that was supposedly committed against the demonic tribe.
    What little moral foundation had supported British and American civilisation up to then vanished forever on that day.
    A true indication of the mentality of these scum was the sending in of American fighter pilots to machine gun the shocked survivors and rescue crews in the smoking, corpse-filled ruins afterwards. Every American and British veteran from that time, especially the air terrorist crews, should hang their heads in shame. But, of course, they won’t. You will still see them standing proudly at the Cenotaph on November the 11th each year, no doubt claiming that they made the world safe from the Nazi ‘menace’, and that we should all be so thankful to them for their sacrifices and courage. At the same time they gaze uncomprehendingly around themselves at the nigger-filled ruins of their own societies that their crimes made possible. That was the reward they got from their jew masters for slaughtering their fellow whites who were trying to save them from jew communism and jew capitalism.
    All the sick degeneracy of our dying civilisation stems from that terrible time. To recover and build a new, jew-free civilisation, we will now have to go through some truly awful times. The crime of Dresden should be burned into the consciousness of all white people so that it can be avenged along with the vast litany of other crimes that have been committed in our name since then.

Thanks Angry White Goy!

I couldn’t remember that guy’s name and had to use a lowres copy.

21. mister bickles says:

why do they keep grossly under-stating the fatalities…..?

the real number should be @ least a million!
    (i think David Irving postulated a ‘very conservative’ figure of 350K in Apocalypse 1945: The Destruction of Dresden; but conceded that it could have been @ least double that!)

This is from the header of this thread.
    ——————————————————-
    ——————————————————————————————–
    I don’t want people to possibly be misled. British Bomber Command was very much involved in this also.

David Irving’s ” The Destruction of Dresden”. I highlighted this on page 150.

…. the very object of the raid was to kill as many as possible of the refugees known to be sheltering in the city, and to spread panic and chaos behind the Eastern front.
    —————————-
    Refugees by nature tend to be aged, women and children. What some of us would call most-vulnerable. It was an atrocity war crime greatest mass-murders in history in such small time frame. But the people who ordered it won the war so no prosecution was done.

24. Smitherines says:

Holly says:
    February 13, 2015 at 4:52 am

“OMG—-I didn’t know…….I never heard, I was born in the late 1950’s, and just like all the other stupid American’s believed the lie. 2 yrs ago I woke up! I absorbed all of this like radiation, at first my head spun and I was sickened, but I had been a John Bircher and knew there was a conspiracy, and nobody could tell me WHO these people were. One truth leads to another truth, and I know God was helping me, I have had many dreams where have heard and felt the Christ. I was pissed the other night and said to God okay fine! Why do you allow such evil entities to flourish? Why can’t you give them their own planet and let the righteous live in peace on their own planet? a voice whispered this is THAT planet! But it is also The Lord Jesus Christs planet, a special place, for the worst of them and for the best of them, a spiritual war. Keep to the light and choose well.”—- Holly

He made it quite clear “Satan is the ruler of this world,” until his return as God,
    not as man, like the first time.

Look what he had to endure coming to this earth and now the Jew reduces him to an action figure, mocks him, blasphemes his name openly.

Their time will come, you can bank on it!

25. Smitherines says:

Putin set to drop “truth bomb” on USA

Posted by Kevin Barrett on February 12, 2015

Will Russia blow 9/11 wide open?

26. bubba says:

Testing 1 2 3

27. bubba says:

Question to anyone:

Regarding the Dresden fires…
    In some photos, the bodies are charred to the bone, but their clothes and hair seem relatively intact…

Anybody have an answer ?

28. skinnylegsandall says:

I’ve always liked Slaughter House Five.the movie,it is about Kurt Vonnegut who survived Dresden.George Roy Hill directed it(he directed Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and The Sting).Anyway here is a comment from this movie and the jews.
    A really good movie you can find the movie sometimes at Putlocker or Viooz.

29. Jo Jackson says:

Bubba

“Bodies charred, clothes and hair intact” – you beat me to it – I was going to ask the same thing !

30. Holly says:

Thanks Smitherines!

31. allovertheplace says:

So well said, Brian Boru.

32. bubba says:

Jo Jackson says:
    February 13, 2015 at 6:29 pm
    Bubba

========

My family were WW2 refugees, living in a German canton….and lived within a few hundred miles of Dresden , yet I only heard about Dresden a few years ago.

Recall that the Shabbas Goy Allies nuked Hiroshima about 6 months after Dresden, knowing full well that the war was over.

QUESTION: Why attack harmless civilian targets?

ANSWER?….perhaps to test new generation of sophisticated weapons before the war ended…like that ain’t happened before. We are told that it was attacked with “bombs”…really is that all?

Suggestion…..was new weaponry tried on Dresden….ala some sort of high energy weapon..perhaps in the micorwave range(stolen from Tesla..or ???)…given flesh(ie 90+% water) literally fried but low water content ie clothes, metal, hair was intact? I highly doubt that the Kikes’ slut Allies would have nuked a European target…given the fallout possibilities that would spread throughout Europe.

Also note that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were the most Christian of Japans cities…

*****BONUS***…both Hiroshima and Nagasaki are very VERY close to…drum roll….33 degree Latitude…OY VEY….what are the odds????

Finally… the Kikes never forget….locked on eternal revenge mode. Dresden held a European conference in the late 1800’s re the Juden(Jewish )problem.

33. Jo Jackson says:

A very brave Christian bishop

Read the comments from ignorant liberal throwaway ‘white’ trash and jewry.
    Fucking scum yet they probably drive German BMWs/Mercs and use Bosch washing machines

34. mister bickles says:

the Brit’ Orwellian rent-a-mob strikes (yet) again!

why Hitler wanted to make ‘peace’ with these clowns is, quite frankly, beyond my understanding…

i wonder how they like their country now……

“rememberance” day!!

35. Ruth House says:

A question that we might ask is: “what is the significance of the ‘Six Million’ figure and where did it originate?”

The mythical “Six Million” figures have intriguing origins indeed. Jews have staunchly emphasized the 6,000,000 figure in atrocity propaganda from the years 1890 through 1945. World War II ended in 1945, and since that time the cabalistic 6,000,000 figure has now reached sacrosanct status.

This was achieved through a sleazy and deceptive campaign of repetitive HoloHoax swindle-speak in the news and entertainment media, centered in Jewish Hollywood.

As the Jewish-Communist mass murderer, Vladimir Lenin, once said: “a lie told often enough becomes the truth.”

This campaign of Jewish deceit has steadily intensified over the years. When Jews sense an increase in awareness of their treachery and global crimes against humanity among the Gentile public (a natural reaction of which is resentment and hostility), the louder they wail about their invented holocaust in the octopus of media organs they control. That’s why they are always gauging the pulse of public opinion.

We all genuflect in groveling reverence of the mythical “6,000,000 Jews” who NEVER perish in “Nazi gas chambers”, as such chambers did not exist and were impossible.

Research shows that the reason for this bizarre Jewish fixation on the number 6,000,000 primarily stems from an ancient religious prophecy in one of the jewish holy books.
    According to said book, the prophecy envisioned that before the Jewish people could reclaim and re-conquer Palestine to establish a Jewish homeland called “I$rraHell”, 6,000,000 Jews would first have to perish in a fiery burnt offering (i.e. “Holocaust”), as a sacrifice to their bloodthirsty tribal deity, satan.

But this is still only half the story, because the Holocaust is not merely a religious dogma intended to weld the Jewish community together in much the same way that the old-time Judaic religion once did, but it is also a fabulous cash cow which has placed billions upon billions of guilt-money into the hands of both the Jewish Establishment and individual Jews. (“There’s no business like Shoah [Holocaust] business” is a common saying among the Jewish set.)

When will the madness end???

36. B-E-Devil says:

Bubba you are probably correct.
    A micro-wave was used. Cook someone from the inside out.
    The rat-face bastards of satan’s spawn have always stolen technology
    that was meant to assist mankind and then use it to destroy mankind.
    They believe that once they destroy all that is good they will have their paradise.

37. Smitherines says:

Just Say ‘No’ to the AUMF! It’s a blank check for endless war

Posted by VNN on February 13, 2015

ISIL has yet to reach Baghdad – so why posit they’re on their way to Baltimore?

38. bubba says:

Judaism:

As Dr Kevin McDonald effectively states…it is a tribal survival mechanism rooted in parasitism. Religion? Well if you consider so called rules and laws that would put the Mafia to shame.

The more you study it, it is simply a hierarchy and legacy of histories criminals who have created some sort of unifying force..the classic blood ties. The Jews close ranks , protect their own and will kill their own if necessary. A parasite needs a host, and throughout the centuries NON Jews have learned this bitter lesson that there is no solution except to kick them OUT. The Jews are shameless, merciless , ruthless and most important of all, patient. If your very existence is based on parasitism, and you are the size of your host, the only things thats works is outright and constant evil.

As Giuliani and others have stated…the Jew Columbus voyage in 1492 was a total Jew mind fuck…Colombus was funded by Italian Jews..the REAL mission was to establish a pirate base in Jamaica so as to plunder Spain. Columbus had convinced the Spanish royals to exempt Morocco and Jamaica from the Inquisition…aka Jew purge of Spain. The Jews have been in North America for centuries (as usual , using other cultures such as the Phoenicians), but as the rest of the Goyim world was advancing, the Jews no longer had the ability to keep North America a secret, hence Colombus voyage staged event.

After the Jews neutered Spain, they had to work on rest of Europe.Long story short, after centuries of wars and revolutions throughout Europe, which were simply to keep the Goyim non- unified and also plunder them, the Jews realized they would need an autonomous safe house outside of Britain which they pegged as Palestine.

Then they ramped up “THE GREATEST PILE OF BULLSHIT KOSHER FAIRY TALES EVER TOLD” re: themselves, creating Christian ID, the Protocols, milions of gullikle Goyim and a horror fable about “6 Million” to scare the lower tier Jews into stealing Palestinian land. If they never had this safe house, now called Israel…the entire world would have woken up faster and rounded them up once and for all.

Thats all Judaism is, an inbred crime family whose survival is based in lies and corruption.All they have done up till now is stay a few steps ahead of the Goyim.They are in so deep for centuries that there is no way out.

The good news is….the goyim are waking up…THE CRUCIAL KOSHER linchpin is the HOLOHOAX, which the Jews are desperate to maintain. Once it goes, and it will, the Jews have no where to hide, they will also have nowhere to run. Remember, they have run out of new tricks, used them all up, its OVER and I want a good seat !!!!.

39. All Eyes & Not Sees says:
  40. RED PILL says:

I Cried Tears for Dresden, Who Will Cry for You?

As the cosmic wheel turns around
    Americas fate has already been determined.
    what goes out must come back.
    for every action, there is a reaction.
    eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.
    the destruction of America and her allies is a forgone conclusion.
    the jew instigated countless wars that only benefited the money machine,
    and will leave America to reap the consequences.
    (as the Germans people did)
    one that is already in progress.
    pray that you will escape the coming devastation.
    it will be many times worse that Dresden.
    put it in your hearts to follow the Christ.
    fear not those that can kill the body.
    fear those that can kill the body and your soul.
    Dresden and Hamburg , Hiroshima and Nagasaki,
    have occurred in my life time.
    I am the witness and the watchman.
    time is running out for us.
    chose you today whom you will serve.
    you don’t need a brain to figure this out.
    nobody gets out alive.
    Satan only builds to destroy.
    the jews and niggers are on his payroll.
    these are the end of days for the experiment called THE WORLD.
    it will be time to move to the spiritual reality, our true home,
    and that is the good news.

41. Sam says:

Hey Mr. Bickles,
    A lot of folks in the USA are of British descent and I haven’t noticed that they were clowns. Oh and by the way, how do the Germans like the Islamisation of the former Reich? It’s proceeding apace, as far as one can tell.
    Both England and Germany and all Europe and the West are being destroyed by a common enemy who has been working on that little project for a couple of centuries at least. If whites don’t stop fighting each other it won’t matter before long. There won’t be any of us left. I weep for what is happening throughout Europe and the West today. We need to unite and stop sniping at each other and stop fighting WW2 all over again. All that does it take our focus off the deadly threat staring us right in the face today: White Genocide and Extinction. I often wonder if all this emphasis on the past and WW2 isn’t another tactic of the white race’s real enemy to keep our focus on old grudges and wars and keep us from coming together as we must. See what Kai Murros says on that subject.

42. Sam says:

Either my earlier comment on Dresden didn’t pass muster or it somehow didn’t get through. (If it was simply delayed, then I apologize for the repetition.) So, I will repeat that we should all cry some tears for Poland. See the website Justice4Poland. Take a look at the bombing of Wielun. Look at the English language articles on the distortion of Polish history. Things in history are never so simple, cut and dried as we are led to believe.
    If killing civilians in war is a crime, then BOTH sides have plenty of guilt to go around. Frankly, war is hell. It is an atrocity and when nations and peoples engage in it really nasty things happen. It’s interesting that people generally only get upset about large “numbers” of victims. 2 people get killed in a tornado, nobody notices. 200 die and the whole world is horrified. Everyone of them in both events mattered. Everyone of them was a living breathing person. Same thing with bombing deaths. Whether it’s 50 or 5,000, if civilians died what’s the difference? Do you folks really think the Germans were all about “helping their neighbors” when they went out looking for Lebensraum? I don’t believe in the Holocaust, but neither do I believe those camps were set up as vacation spots. (If FEMA hauls somebody off to a camp today, but doesn’t have ovens and a carefully constructed final solution plan, then it would be just fine, right?) Most of the German people likely had no problem with war until it came home to roost on their own doorsteps. But that’s the case with most peoples and nations involved in wars when they’re winning. When they start to lose, then suddenly war and the inevitable collateral deaths are dreadful crimes.
    Karma is a bitch and war is hell for all involved. War is an atrocity. It should never be entered into except defensively on one’s own soil when a people is being invaded. I believe General Smedley Butler said something along those lines in his piece “War is a Racket.” With that being said, maybe we should consider what’s going on at our southern border as a legitimate cause to take up a national defense.

43. Sen10L says:

Sam, try to keep up…

44. B-E-Devil says:

The jewSA is heading in this direction Sam. What tribe just might be leading the way.
    Like Sen10L says: “Sam, try to keep up…”

JooTube this—Babylon before Hitler

45. mister bickles says:

hey, “Sam”….

the fact remains that WWII is still, very much, lingua franca when it comes to socio-political memes….

well….actually….no-one ever says “WWII” w/out mentioning the ‘Caust in the same breath……

when they stop droning on abt WWII and, especially, the ‘Caust and the ‘Schwitz and stop using those, now admittedly hoary old events, to justify this, that and t’other social programme that’s “flavour of the month” with the Tribe…then…yeh!…i guess we can “drop off” and get on with the much more important bizz of building white home-lands, eh?

oh……and…..when the stop teaching the ‘Caust to impressionable tots, too!

that’s part & parcel of it all, as well…….

46. LIttleberry says:

Sam says:

“War is an atrocity. It should never be entered into except defensively on one’s own soil when a people is being invaded.”

Well, Sam, that is idealistic tomfoolery.

Take a look, for example, at the South. All they wanted was to be LEFT ALONE. The northerners (damn YANKEES) wouldn’t leave them alone. Upon the fiction that Fort Sumter was NORTHERN territory, they supported Lincoln’s dispatching of an armada at sea to re-enforce their small outpost there, and, since Fort Sumter was truly part of South Carolina, and these Carolineans could no longer tolerate the yankees crashing THEIR OWN SOIL, they evicted them with force – all according to your idealistic plan of, “on one’s own soil”. Well, invaders, and adventurous mercs will always gen up a phony claim that somehow there is something within their target’s “own soil” that belongs to them (the invaders), and go after it with merciless zeal (Sherman’s ‘march to the sea’). All throughout Lincoln’s war, the south mostly stuck to fighting “own its own soil”, to no avail (with a few exceptions such as Quantrill’s raid at Lawrence, and Lee’s raid at Gettysburg – all for good wartime reasons). Right after the first battle of BUll Run, when the northern mercs were totally routed, Jackson requested of Jefferson a mere 10,000 confederates to attack Washington and “put and end to it all right now”. Jefferson, following your notion of only fighting “on one’s own soil”, denied this request, and, allowed the determined bullies of the north, following a die-hard gang around Lincoln, to regroup and eventually devastate the South.

So, take your “on one’s own soil” idealism and smugly dream on as you lose it all to tyrants and bullies who don’t give a damn where or when they attack you – if they got the upper hand, you will be treated like cattle, even in YOUR OWN SOIL.
    Another example is the US invasion of Mexico, ON THEIR OWN LAND. So many examples, throughout history, of big bullies invading weaker nations on their own soil for you, or anyone, to pretend that such idealistic folly carries any weight at all. If there is an enemy that you can identify that has malicious intentions to conquer you, or CONTROL you somehow, then you bring the fight TO THEM, ON THEIR OWN SOIL, or face the plight of the many losers throughout history.

Was is hell, but, usually there is always an aggressor, and, if you are willing to look deeper into it beyond your idealism, you can usually spot the bully early on.

In WW2, the bully was the international bankers (jews), who could see their way, what with all the money and control they had over the other western nations, to eventually conquering Germany (whose sole “crime” was to evict these international jewish bankers from German soil), after they could pollute the minds and hearts of the “cattle” within those nations. Wartime propaganda was where the war was most viciously fought, AND WON. To undo that is why we harp on it – that thorn planted in our psyche MUST BE PULLED OUT, or we can never, as a nation, find our way back.

War is hell, and being duped, before the physical fighting actually starts, is a vital, and devious part, of it.

And, yes, this struggle (for the minds) DOES split us apart. But those who can’t rid themselves of their brainwashing NEED to be split apart from the rest of us – they can NEVER be our ally – don’t you see that?

Yea Sham,

I believe this.———->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensraum

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go meet the Easter Bunny for breakfast.

48. Arch stanton says:

Just think how lucky American’s are they won the war. Think how horrible it would have been if they had lost, we’d all be speaking German today instead of yiddish! Thanks Jews!

Here’s another example of how propaganda, the jew (yellow) press, and false flags can lead a nation into war. My studies of the protocols also led here. Who got us into that war and what were the outcomes. Places like Cuba and the Philippines . This did have future implications for the jew world order.
    ———————————————————————————————
    Feb 15, 1898:
    The Maine explodes

A massive explosion of unknown origin sinks the battleship USS Maine in Cuba’s Havana harbor, killing 260 of the fewer than 400 American crew members aboard.

One of the first American battleships, the Maine weighed more than 6,000 tons and was built at a cost of more than $2 million. Ostensibly on a friendly visit, the Maine had been sent to Cuba to protect the interests of Americans there after a rebellion against Spanish rule broke out in Havana in January.

An official U.S. Naval Court of Inquiry ruled in March that the ship was blown up by a mine, without directly placing the blame on Spain. Much of Congress and a majority of the American public expressed little doubt that Spain was responsible and called for a declaration of war.

Subsequent diplomatic failures to resolve the Maine matter, coupled with United States indignation over Spain’s brutal suppression of the Cuban rebellion and continued losses to American investment, led to the outbreak of the Spanish-American War in April 1898.

Within three months, the United States had decisively defeated Spanish forces on land and sea, and in August an armistice halted the fighting. On December 12, 1898, the Treaty of Paris was signed between the United States and Spain, officially ending the Spanish-American War and granting the United States its first overseas empire with the ceding of such former Spanish possessions as Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Philippines.

In 1976, a team of American naval investigators concluded that the Maine explosion was likely caused by a fire that ignited its ammunition stocks, not by a Spanish mine or act of sabotage.
    —————————————————————————————
    Even more recent studies by naval engineers and scientists using computer technology and simulations has proven that the Maine explosion was an accident caused by fire in coal bunker overheating a wall (bulkhead?) next to the ammo magazine. Most of the pertinent damage areas were carefully salvaged and saved.
    ————————————————————————————————–
    I discovered the protocols over 15 years ago. And like Henry Ford and even Adolf I instantly recognized how they fit the situation past and present. So I dove into the subject not to prove them right. but to prove them false. After all, the outcome they predict is either death or slavery to all non-jews. So I wanted them to be false. But no matter what path it took me down, I could not prove them false, and every rabbit hole they took me down did more to prove them as true. Hence my moniker.
    So what if the protocols closely resemble the Marxist/Communist doctrines and manifestos. Marxist/Commie/Bolsheviks were led by jews and consisted mostly of jews. So that just further helps prove to me that the protocols are true.

We would be doing a grave betrayal of our future Gentile generations if we decide to not remember past wars and history from an objective viewpoint. After all which viewpoint controls hollywood? the press? books? education system? Even so called PBS public broadcasting networks?. Have the jews ceased to bring up their holocaust? Have you not watched any jew network that does not repeatedly show “history” that does not have the words Nazi and evil in the same title sentence? What stories are being passed on most in print, documentaries and movies? It’s definetly one sided. Just like our kids graduate high school believing the war for southern independence was all a bout slavery and all southern white people were evil rich plantation slave-owners the same kids graduate believing jew war two was all about evil Nazis wanting to take over the world and only jews died in this global holocaust. So no. Until the jews give up their bullshit and lies WE have a duty to pass on the truth and facts. There wasn’t even 6 million jews IN German occupied territories in jew war 2 to begin with. So how did six million die and still have so any survivors left over? Estimates range from between 50 to 70 million people died in jew war 2. A one to ten jew verses non-jew. So why is it that only jew lives ever seem to matter?
    ————————————-
    From protocol 16.

… We must introduce into their education all those principles which have so brilliantly broken up their order. But when we are in power we shall remove every kind of disturbing subject from the course of education and shall make out of the youth obedient children of authority, loving him who rules as the support and hope of peace and quiet.

WE SHALL CHANGE HISTORY

4. Classicism as also any form of study of ancient history, in which there are more bad than good examples, we shall replace with the study of the program of the future. We shall erase from the memory of men all facts of previous centuries which are undesirable to us, and leave only those which depict all the errors of the government of the GOYIM.

51. Laydee Liberty says:

Here are some of The Jewish Plans for defeated Germany

What to do with Germany
    by Louis Nizer.*Jewish
    Published in 1944

Extermination and Sterilization
    2. Breeding, a Mendelian Theory
    3. Political Dismemberment
    4. Compulsory Migration
    etc.

Check out this executive order number. See anything scary about it? The slant eyed japs actually had a lot of successful and prosperous business enterprises going on on the west coast. The jews swiped them out of the way there was plenty of money to be made with a new jew war going on in the pacific.

Feb 19, 1942:
    Roosevelt signs Executive Order 9066

Ten weeks after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs Executive Order 9066, authorizing the removal of any or all people from military areas “as deemed necessary or desirable.” The military in turn defined the entire West Coast, home to the majority of Americans of Japanese ancestry or citizenship, as a military area. By June, more than 110,000 Japanese Americans were relocated to remote internment camps built by the U.S. military in scattered locations around the country. For the next two and a half years, many of these Japanese Americans endured extremely difficult living conditions and poor treatment by their military guards.

On December 17, 1944, U.S. Major General Henry C. Pratt issued Public Proclamation No. 21, declaring that, effective January 2, 1945, Japanese-American “evacuees” from the West Coast could return to their homes. During the course of World War II, 10 Americans were convicted of spying for Japan, but not one of them was of Japanese ancestry. In 1988, President Ronald Reagan signed a bill to recompense each surviving internee with a tax-free check for $20,000 and an apology from the U.S. government.

——————————————————————————————
    Don’t worry people, this cannot happen to us. Can you spell FEMA camp?

Yea, But we aren’t going to get a check for 20 grand or an apology from the JewS gubbament.

Nice link Laydee, thanks !

Put on your copy of Black Sabbath’s ” War Pigs” crank it up then read this:

This Day in History
    : Mar 09

World War II
    1945
    Firebombing of Tokyo

On this day, U.S. warplanes launch a new bombing offensive against Japan, dropping 2,000 tons of incendiary bombs on Tokyo over the course of the next 48 hours. Almost 16 square miles in and around the Japanese capital were incinerated, and between 80,000 and 130,000 Japanese civilians were killed in the worst single firestorm in recorded history.

Early on March 9, Air Force crews met on the Mariana Islands of Tinian and Saipan for a military briefing. They were planning a low-level bombing attack on Tokyo that would begin that evening, but with a twist: Their planes would be stripped of all guns except for the tail turret. The decrease in weight would increase the speed of each Superfortress bomber-and would also increase its bomb load capacity by 65 percent, making each plane able to carry more than seven tons. Speed would be crucial, and the crews were warned that if they were shot down, all haste was to be made for the water, which would increase their chances of being picked up by American rescue crews. Should they land within Japanese territory, they could only expect the very worst treatment by civilians, as the mission that night was going to entail the deaths of tens of thousands of those very same civilians. “You’re going to deliver the biggest firecracker the Japanese have ever seen,” said U.S. Gen. Curtis LeMay.

The cluster bombing of the downtown Tokyo suburb of Shitamachi had been approved only a few hours earlier. Shitamachi was composed of roughly 750,000 people living in cramped quarters in wooden-frame buildings. Setting ablaze this “paper city” was a kind of experiment in the effects of firebombing; it would also destroy the light industries, called “shadow factories,” that produced prefabricated war materials destined for Japanese aircraft factories.

The denizens of Shitamachi never had a chance of defending themselves. Their fire brigades were hopelessly undermanned, poorly trained, and poorly equipped. At 5:34 p.m., Superfortress B-29 bombers took off from Saipan and Tinian, reaching their target at 12:15 a.m. on March 10. Three hundred and thirty-four bombers, flying at a mere 500 feet, dropped their loads, creating a giant bonfire fanned by 30-knot winds that helped raze Shitamachi and spread the flames throughout Tokyo. Masses of panicked and terrified Japanese civilians scrambled to escape the inferno, most unsuccessfully. The human carnage was so great that the blood-red mists and stench of burning flesh that wafted up sickened the bomber pilots, forcing them to grab oxygen masks to keep from vomiting.

The raid lasted slightly longer than three hours. “In the black Sumida River, countless bodies were floating, clothed bodies, naked bodies, all black as charcoal. It was unreal,” recorded one doctor at the scene. Only 243 American airmen were lost-considered acceptable losses.

57. AlbKenshiro says:

I cried tears as well and immodesty after this article what came in to my mind was the legendary speech of Hitler
    ‘all we ask is to be left alone ‘

Indeed enough with this Jewing
    how much can a man take?

This world IS hell. It’s a prison world. I’ll give thanks to God/Allah/The Universe when my sentence here is finally over, but I WON’T be thanking Him for putting me here. I don’t care that some would call this blasphemy, but there are times when I dislike the creator as much as He appears to detest everyone here in the devil’s world.

Some say the seemingly endless suffering only serves to make us appreciate the occasional brief “blessings”, but all I can say to that is that it’s (with apologies to the ladies) absolute BOLLOCKS!

It’s the other way round. The few pleasures we’re allowed only exist to increase the suffering when they’re taken away, as they always are.

Even now, this could be a beautiful world, a true paradise, but why would a “Loving Creator” also create a “devil” and put IT in control?

Some would argue that evil exists as a challenge we need to overcome, but again I say that’s utter BOLLOCKS.

We’re here as a punishment, and to make that punishment even worse, we’re not even allowed to know why we’re being tortured.

Every minute of every day, millions of seemingly innocent people are in emotional and physical agony. What kind of “Loving Creator” could sit back and watch all that suffering?

I know beyond any possible doubt that there is an ultimate authority in the universe, and that we’ll all be going Home eventually, but what kind of sadist would put us through all this when we don’t even know why we’re being tortured?

We’re like those innocent victims in Guantanamo, except that it’s a million times worse out here in the main prison.

God really does bless the evil jews (the devil), and curse the rest of us. The numbers appear to be on our side, but we’ll be fighting tanks and nukes with little more than pea-shooters.

The reason there are so many of us on the side of good is so more of us can be made to suffer as cannon fodder.

I know God exists, and I accept Les Visible’s assertion that the devil works for God, but what kind of a sadistic, bloodthirsty creature is this “God”? Why would a “Loving Creator” put us here to suffer at the whim of the evil one?

The jews are the devil in physical form, but why would God create such evil and give it power over all the inhabitants, human and otherwise, of an entire world? Can we really have been so evil in a previous life that we actually deserve to be tortured for up to a hundred years without ever knowing why? Wouldn’t we know if we were even capable of such evil?

I could (but won’t) tell quite a few stories from my own current visit to the devil’s world (this one), but I’ve always been sensitive to the suffering of others. Would I be like that if, in a previous life, I was so evil as to warrant decades of torture without even knowing why?

I’ve known some really Loving people, walking saints or Angels in Human form. They’ve all been tortured in any number of ways. Can they have been so evil in a previous life as to justify what’s been done to them? I don’t think so. People don’t change that much from one life to the next. It isn’t possible.

While we’re here in this prison, we’ve got no alternative but to fight the devil jew in every way we can, and we have to be convinced good will eventually triumph over evil, but I for one will be having a few words with this sadistic “God” when I get back Home from this prison world.

Am I claiming to know better than the Creator? YES! On this one issue, I do believe I’m right and He’s wrong.

Is that blasphemy? I don’t care! I just know I’m right.

Further to Ruth House’s comment (February 14, 2015 at 6:22 am), I read several years ago that some idiot kike was “translating” (rewriting) the talmud or something and left the letter W (vav or wav) out of a phrase like “we will return”.

Return to where? Khazaria? Certainly not Palestine, a country their ancestors never set foot in.

Back to the “translation” though. Because the devil’s vermin worship themselves and each other as “gods” (devils) who never make mistakes, they insisted this error (the omitted W) had to have some significance.

Apparently their invented alphabet uses letters to represent numbers, with W having a value of six (so we know what www means to them).

They then decided the phrase “we will return”, but with a W missing meant “we will return minus six”.

Six? Minus six? We will return minus six? No. That’s no good to us. We need a big number to fool the goyim. Make it six plus six zeros. Yes. That’s much better. We will return minus six million.

I’ve worded that in my own way, to express my contempt for the devil’s gargoyles, but it seems that was the origin of the “six million” number. Some idiot kike omitted the letter W (number six) from a translation, and that was the origin of this particular jew LIE.

On the subject of microwave weaponry, before the laser, there was the maser (Microwave Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation).

Later, someone decided to find out whether they could create an “optical maser”, one that emitted light instead of microwaves, and that became the laser (Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation).

Try to find any reference nowadays to masers, the version that IS a weapon. Perhaps you will, but it won’t be easy. Nowadays it’s all lasers, lasers, lasers. They obviously don’t want us to know there was an earlier, more deadly, version known as a maser.

Pain ray as used in Baghdad? Bodies burned in the Dresden atrocity with clothing intact? Makes sense to me. Pity we can’t Faraday screen our homes. Some people believe that was the real reason for banning lead-based paint, because it could have been used for shielding against “radiation weapons” of various kinds such as nuclear fallout and microwaves.

I wonder whether “red oxide” (a rust-proofer) is still available from car accessory shops, and whether it still contains lead.

61. The Naked Prey says:

Barney:
    Whenever I feel like the devil is getting the better of the good people, I read this treasured story from the Brothers Grimm. I can no longer find it in any of the anthologies that are in print.

Be the “good servant” in this evil world. That’s my motto. I wish I could tell you how many times I “played my fiddle” and made the devil dance.

Thanks for that one, Naked Prey. I could do with one of those fiddles myself, except that I can’t play an instrument.

I didn’t know the Grimm brothers were jew-aware. That’s something new I’ve learned today. I’ve made a note of the URL so I’ll be able to read it again – until it gets censored.