I Cried Tears for Dresden

HERBERT SMAGON DRESDEN HOLOCAUSTPainting by censored German artist, Herbert Smagon

At the end of the war, for absolutely no strategic military reason at all, at least 130,000 (but maybe over 250,000), White war refugees were purposefully blown to bits or burned alive in the firebombing of the beautiful German city of Dresden by the NWO Jew-manipulated allies. It was a truly hellish scene. Few have even heard of this obvious war crime, since today’s controlled media only wants the brainwashed masses to think of the Nazis and (by conflation) White people everywhere, as evil.

Essay By Louis Beam (2/13/97)

Though I never knew them, though they died months before I was born, I can not help but to still feel the pain of those innocent people of Dresden who suffered so unjustly, unfairly, and totally without fault February 13, 1945. They make me think of abused children suffering for something that they do not understand. Abused children in a small way share with those now departed souls of Dresden the total unjustness of this world. Innocent people would not in a fair world, a decent world, be made to suffer.

They died this night. So many of them. Bombs raining down upon their heads like manna from hell — the heads of defenseless women and children for the most part. Babies in their cribs. Sobbing children in their mothers arms. Little girls without blemish, little boys full of anticipation at the excitement life promised them. The girls became blemished heaps of burnt flesh. The promise was broken by life to the boys. There would be no future for them.

Even now, across time, distance, culture, language, and ocean, I hear their cries. Ten thousand per second raising their helpless, tortured voices for mercy. No mercy. No relief. Only painful death from planes with United States written on them.

Why did my father’s generation do this? How could they kill all these people — then not know about it?

My father a decorated, battle field commissioned, combat hardened infantry veteran of Roosevelt’s army, told me as I lay at his feet as a small child listening that “Hitler was bad but the German people were good.” The Germans were “very smart” they just had a bad leader he said. He was proud of his role as a soldier in defeating Germany. And if soldiers are without responsibilities for their role in history then he had more right then many to be proud of his many decorations.

Then in 1984 after discovering the horrible truth about Dresden I spoke to my father about it. I told him more people were killed there in a single night of fire and bombing then in England during the entire war. He said “that is a lie.” He refused to believe me. I stressed to him that they were innocent people. He became angry with me. I asked him why they were killed. His anger boiled over and he said I was believing Nazi propaganda. I said to him “there are no Nazi’s daddy you killed them all, there are only people who study history” while pulling an Encyclopedia Americana from the shelf. The encyclopedia while only admitting to a numerical fraction of the dead at Dresden was yet sufficient to exceed England’s total bombing dead.

“These were refugees fleeing the communists” I said, becoming angry myself. “Why did Roosevelt order it done?” I demanded of him.

He read it and became silent. He read it again while running his fingers along the words carefully touching the numbers as if to make sure they were there and real. It then dawned on me. He did not know! He had lived through this time and because of a constant flood of propaganda from America’s news media this horrible war crime and others like it had been kept from him.

I could see this troubled him, for it was from him that I acquired the proclivity of taking up the fight for the down trodden, those abused unfairly. He was a kind man and would have never knowingly participated in such cruelty. I left for home then feeling sorry for Dad. I left him to think in peace. My anger at his being a part of those who did this horrible thing abated.

DRESDEN MONTAGE XPRT 4

I swear I will not forget the crime against innocent people at Dresden. I will not forget who is responsible. I will not forget! I am but one small life. One dim light in a world covered with the darkness of cruel machinations by evil men. But this little light of mine, I will let it shine! For only by doing so do I serve my reason for existence, for life, for eternity.

I read as a young person that “all that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.” Those words became a part of my soul, my life. Love is put to the test when one takes on the suffering of others — when one becomes a voice against evil for those who have none, a target of abuse for doing nothing but standing for justice.

There is no reward save knowing you have done that which is right. And there is hope. Hope that others will make the light that truth is a part of their life, their existence, so that together we become a bright ray for the future. A light unto the feet of all our fellow men who stumble.

In distant Dresden park they lie in their graves now. Rest my unknown friends, you downtrodden and despised of this world. Though we could not speak the same language if we stood before each other, though I never knew your names, and while your faces I can only imagine, you are my departed loved ones. My heart beats for yours. My mind remembers for yours. My tears for yours…

INCOG MAN NOTES:

To many Jews, piles of dead Germans like this means nothing to them but justified payback and expect the rest of us Americans to feel the same way, or else the selfish bastards will call you a Nazi!

THE FINAL DEATH toll of Dresden will forever be unknown. The ever-accurate Germans estimated over 200,000 dead (with an unknown number burnt to ash, possibly upwards of another 50,000). Many cellars filled with bodies were simply burned with flamethrowers and covered over, because the Germans did not have the manpower to clear them out (as a American POW, the Jewish writer Kurt Vonnegut took part in the body clearing operations and his later in-depth research after the war showed the totals to be at least 130,000).

Some people blindly discount these figures as mere Nazi propaganda, or blithely label it “fringe group” or conspiracy talk. Funny how they never do the same over Jewish holocaust claims, eh? Even though evidence is strong that it was definitely over 100,000, historians kow-towing to the Zionist-controlled media will only say it was 25,000 to 35,000. In recent years, Zionists and Shabbos goys in the media have been trying to rewrite history to say it was less than 20,000. This is patently ridiculous.

Maybe we should insist on censorship or even jail time for these Dresden death deniers like they do about people who express doubts about the holocaust?

The one thing we do know is that the city was jam-packed with over a half million refugees fleeing the raping-murdering hordes of Stalin. The political and military leadership of Britain and America knew that when they ordered the combined air fleets to drop unbelievable amounts of incendiaries and high-explosive bombs (to ignite the firestorms) right on top of the huddled masses below.

Strategically and militarily, it meant absolutely nothing in ending the war. By that time, Germany was virtually defeated and everyone knew it. Some in the West now try to say Stalin forced Churchill and Roosevelt’s hand, as if that makes a difference.

From what the Allies did to the Germans after the war, we also know the Jew-manipulated American and British governments expressly wanted to murder as many Germans as possible. Somewhere between 800,000 to 1.1 million German POWs were left to starve and die from exposure in muddy fields after the war. Hundreds of thousands of women were gang-raped and over 500,000 innocent civilians were herded aboard trains by the Soviets to live short lives of terrible slavery in the colds of Siberia.

Overall, approximately 5 million Germans were purposefully allowed to starve to death over the next few years by the Zionist Jew-controlled occupiers. The original plan to turn Germany back to the Stone age was quietly dropped (look up the Jew Morgenthau’s plan).

Because of the Jew control of the Western media then and now, Americans generally know almost nothing about Dresden or any of what happened to the Germans. The Jew just cannot allow anyone else to be as big a victim as them and works vigorously to downplay any horrors of other races. Especially Whites. You can see this in how they demand people like the Ukrainians not to equate the “Holomador” victims (at least 7 million dead White Gentiles) with the holocaust. They did the same thing over the Armenian genocide of 1.5 million.

This is because Jewry in those countries had so much to do with both events and knowing this, do everything possible they can to keep it from common knowledge in the public.

Another big reason for the Zionist Jew-Israel brainwashing is that they want us to look the other way as they terrorize and kill Palestinians in the present day. Right the hell now. They expect us to “understand” the Jews need their own “homeland” (which is bogus since most of them are not really the descendants of the ancient Hebrews). Plus, the holocaust industry makes tons of money for Jews all over the world — look at the blackmail operations and how many holocaust museums, movies, books, political groups, etc., etc. they have going on.

One of my biggest breaking points over the “Jew Question” was the release of Steven Spielberg’s blatant Jewish propaganda movie, “Schindler’s list.” This movie had so many patent historical lies and anti-White scenes that I was left infuriated. Unfortunately, the Jew holocaust schtick continues unabated to this day. HBO replays Schindler’s list once every two weeks now and the History Channel is always scheduling Jew anti-White brainwashing.

There’s not a minute that goes by where the Jew does not go on about the holocaust. I’m GD sick of it and I’m sick of them. It’s long past the time for these liars to shut the hell up.

The Allied Atrocity at Dresden

For ten years, German government covered up mass grave of bombing victims and then acted like it was just discovered (German translation).

This entry was posted in History and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

69 Responses to I Cried Tears for Dresden

Nice link Laydee, thanks !

Put on your copy of Black Sabbath’s ” War Pigs” crank it up then read this:

This Day in History
    : Mar 09

World War II
    1945
    Firebombing of Tokyo

On this day, U.S. warplanes launch a new bombing offensive against Japan, dropping 2,000 tons of incendiary bombs on Tokyo over the course of the next 48 hours. Almost 16 square miles in and around the Japanese capital were incinerated, and between 80,000 and 130,000 Japanese civilians were killed in the worst single firestorm in recorded history.

Early on March 9, Air Force crews met on the Mariana Islands of Tinian and Saipan for a military briefing. They were planning a low-level bombing attack on Tokyo that would begin that evening, but with a twist: Their planes would be stripped of all guns except for the tail turret. The decrease in weight would increase the speed of each Superfortress bomber-and would also increase its bomb load capacity by 65 percent, making each plane able to carry more than seven tons. Speed would be crucial, and the crews were warned that if they were shot down, all haste was to be made for the water, which would increase their chances of being picked up by American rescue crews. Should they land within Japanese territory, they could only expect the very worst treatment by civilians, as the mission that night was going to entail the deaths of tens of thousands of those very same civilians. “You’re going to deliver the biggest firecracker the Japanese have ever seen,” said U.S. Gen. Curtis LeMay.

The cluster bombing of the downtown Tokyo suburb of Shitamachi had been approved only a few hours earlier. Shitamachi was composed of roughly 750,000 people living in cramped quarters in wooden-frame buildings. Setting ablaze this “paper city” was a kind of experiment in the effects of firebombing; it would also destroy the light industries, called “shadow factories,” that produced prefabricated war materials destined for Japanese aircraft factories.

The denizens of Shitamachi never had a chance of defending themselves. Their fire brigades were hopelessly undermanned, poorly trained, and poorly equipped. At 5:34 p.m., Superfortress B-29 bombers took off from Saipan and Tinian, reaching their target at 12:15 a.m. on March 10. Three hundred and thirty-four bombers, flying at a mere 500 feet, dropped their loads, creating a giant bonfire fanned by 30-knot winds that helped raze Shitamachi and spread the flames throughout Tokyo. Masses of panicked and terrified Japanese civilians scrambled to escape the inferno, most unsuccessfully. The human carnage was so great that the blood-red mists and stench of burning flesh that wafted up sickened the bomber pilots, forcing them to grab oxygen masks to keep from vomiting.

The raid lasted slightly longer than three hours. “In the black Sumida River, countless bodies were floating, clothed bodies, naked bodies, all black as charcoal. It was unreal,” recorded one doctor at the scene. Only 243 American airmen were lost-considered acceptable losses.

3. AlbKenshiro says:

I cried tears as well and immodesty after this article what came in to my mind was the legendary speech of Hitler
    ‘all we ask is to be left alone ‘

Indeed enough with this Jewing
    how much can a man take?

This world IS hell. It’s a prison world. I’ll give thanks to God/Allah/The Universe when my sentence here is finally over, but I WON’T be thanking Him for putting me here. I don’t care that some would call this blasphemy, but there are times when I dislike the creator as much as He appears to detest everyone here in the devil’s world.

Some say the seemingly endless suffering only serves to make us appreciate the occasional brief “blessings”, but all I can say to that is that it’s (with apologies to the ladies) absolute BOLLOCKS!

It’s the other way round. The few pleasures we’re allowed only exist to increase the suffering when they’re taken away, as they always are.

Even now, this could be a beautiful world, a true paradise, but why would a “Loving Creator” also create a “devil” and put IT in control?

Some would argue that evil exists as a challenge we need to overcome, but again I say that’s utter BOLLOCKS.

We’re here as a punishment, and to make that punishment even worse, we’re not even allowed to know why we’re being tortured.

Every minute of every day, millions of seemingly innocent people are in emotional and physical agony. What kind of “Loving Creator” could sit back and watch all that suffering?

I know beyond any possible doubt that there is an ultimate authority in the universe, and that we’ll all be going Home eventually, but what kind of sadist would put us through all this when we don’t even know why we’re being tortured?

We’re like those innocent victims in Guantanamo, except that it’s a million times worse out here in the main prison.

God really does bless the evil jews (the devil), and curse the rest of us. The numbers appear to be on our side, but we’ll be fighting tanks and nukes with little more than pea-shooters.

The reason there are so many of us on the side of good is so more of us can be made to suffer as cannon fodder.

I know God exists, and I accept Les Visible’s assertion that the devil works for God, but what kind of a sadistic, bloodthirsty creature is this “God”? Why would a “Loving Creator” put us here to suffer at the whim of the evil one?

The jews are the devil in physical form, but why would God create such evil and give it power over all the inhabitants, human and otherwise, of an entire world? Can we really have been so evil in a previous life that we actually deserve to be tortured for up to a hundred years without ever knowing why? Wouldn’t we know if we were even capable of such evil?

I could (but won’t) tell quite a few stories from my own current visit to the devil’s world (this one), but I’ve always been sensitive to the suffering of others. Would I be like that if, in a previous life, I was so evil as to warrant decades of torture without even knowing why?

I’ve known some really Loving people, walking saints or Angels in Human form. They’ve all been tortured in any number of ways. Can they have been so evil in a previous life as to justify what’s been done to them? I don’t think so. People don’t change that much from one life to the next. It isn’t possible.

While we’re here in this prison, we’ve got no alternative but to fight the devil jew in every way we can, and we have to be convinced good will eventually triumph over evil, but I for one will be having a few words with this sadistic “God” when I get back Home from this prison world.

Am I claiming to know better than the Creator? YES! On this one issue, I do believe I’m right and He’s wrong.

Is that blasphemy? I don’t care! I just know I’m right.

Further to Ruth House’s comment (February 14, 2015 at 6:22 am), I read several years ago that some idiot kike was “translating” (rewriting) the talmud or something and left the letter W (vav or wav) out of a phrase like “we will return”.

Return to where? Khazaria? Certainly not Palestine, a country their ancestors never set foot in.

Back to the “translation” though. Because the devil’s vermin worship themselves and each other as “gods” (devils) who never make mistakes, they insisted this error (the omitted W) had to have some significance.

Apparently their invented alphabet uses letters to represent numbers, with W having a value of six (so we know what www means to them).

They then decided the phrase “we will return”, but with a W missing meant “we will return minus six”.

Six? Minus six? We will return minus six? No. That’s no good to us. We need a big number to fool the goyim. Make it six plus six zeros. Yes. That’s much better. We will return minus six million.

I’ve worded that in my own way, to express my contempt for the devil’s gargoyles, but it seems that was the origin of the “six million” number. Some idiot kike omitted the letter W (number six) from a translation, and that was the origin of this particular jew LIE.

On the subject of microwave weaponry, before the laser, there was the maser (Microwave Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation).

Later, someone decided to find out whether they could create an “optical maser”, one that emitted light instead of microwaves, and that became the laser (Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation).

Try to find any reference nowadays to masers, the version that IS a weapon. Perhaps you will, but it won’t be easy. Nowadays it’s all lasers, lasers, lasers. They obviously don’t want us to know there was an earlier, more deadly, version known as a maser.

Pain ray as used in Baghdad? Bodies burned in the Dresden atrocity with clothing intact? Makes sense to me. Pity we can’t Faraday screen our homes. Some people believe that was the real reason for banning lead-based paint, because it could have been used for shielding against “radiation weapons” of various kinds such as nuclear fallout and microwaves.

I wonder whether “red oxide” (a rust-proofer) is still available from car accessory shops, and whether it still contains lead.

7. The Naked Prey says:

Barney:
    Whenever I feel like the devil is getting the better of the good people, I read this treasured story from the Brothers Grimm. I can no longer find it in any of the anthologies that are in print.

Be the “good servant” in this evil world. That’s my motto. I wish I could tell you how many times I “played my fiddle” and made the devil dance.

Thanks for that one, Naked Prey. I could do with one of those fiddles myself, except that I can’t play an instrument.

I didn’t know the Grimm brothers were jew-aware. That’s something new I’ve learned today. I’ve made a note of the URL so I’ll be able to read it again – until it gets censored.