Marxists Want to Flood Sweden with Third Worlders

YLVA JOHANSSON SWEDISH NATION WRECKER ART xprt

From COUNCIL OF CONSERVATIVE CITIZENS

Erik Åsbrink and Ylva Johansson

Ylva Johansson with her Jewish husband, Erik Åsbrink, a top Swedish politician and — get this — Goldman Sachs international advisor. Hypocrite Johansson is often seen wearing a feminist pendant, even though Sweden is now the rape capital of Europe because of Third Worlders. Smiling, rich lefty creeps like these two, have been busy destroying Nordic Sweden for years. (INCOG)

Support for the left-wing/Marxists in Sweden among ethnic Swedes is waning. That is why the Swedish left is importing 3rd world immigrants at the highest per capita rate of any EU nation right now. They are importing as many new Socialist voters as they possibly can.

Ylva Johansson was first elected to the Swedish parliament in 1988 as a member of the Communist VPK party. She later switched to the larger Social Democrat party. She has proposed a plan to forcibly integrate all of Sweden. New 3rd world immigrants would be sent to small communities in the north that still remain mostly homogeneous.

Anna Kinberg Batra, the leader of the Moderate Party, has proposed a counter plan on behalf of the opposition in Parliament. Her plan calls for stricter requirements for immigrants that would reduce the number of immigrants Sweden is currently taking in.

Sweden has a complicated system that allowed the Social Democrats and the Communist Green party to jointly run the government despite having only 39.5% of the seats in parliament.

SWEDEN GETTING OVERRUN

Support for Socialist and Communist parties among ethnic Swedes has been dropping each year. As support has dropped among ethnic Swedes the parties have become increasingly hysterical about the alleged need for more immigrants. They have completely shut down freedom of speech. People who criticize immigration are subject to attack campaigns by the media. They are also subject to being physically assault by the hundreds of violent Marxist gangs allied with the Communist parties.

The Swedish Democrats, a populist party that opposes 3rd world immigration gained 14% in the last Swedish election. The Swedish media hysterically calls them “Nazis.” The moderate parties could have formed a coalition with the Swedish Democrats and they would be in control of the Swedish government right now. A coalition between two moderate parties, two center-right parties, and the Swedish Democrats would hold 54.5% of the Swedish parliament. However, the moderates succumbed to media pressure and allowed the Social Democrats and the Greens to take power with just 39.5%.

The Local.SE…

While Sweden has made global headlines for taking in more refugees per capita than any other EU nation, these immigrants are largely clustered on the outskirts of major cities in the south, with some parts of the country currently taking in just a handful of newcomers.

Sweden’s Social Democrat integration minister Ylva Johansson has announced that she is drafting a new law designed to make sure all regions take in asylum seekers and offer help with jobs and housing.

“The distribution is unreasonable. We need to make changes in the law for everyone to take responsibility,” she told Swedish newspaper Sydsvenskan on Thursday.

She said that the bill’s core details were still being worked out, but that the main principle was achieving a “more even distribution” of refugees between Sweden’s 290 municipalities.

“We need legislative changes to ensure that all local authorities take responsibility for refugee protection,” she added.

Ylva Johansson was speaking from Malmö in southern Sweden, which is an increasingly popular location with asylum seekers due to regulations which allow immigrants to stay with friends and relatives who have already moved to the area rather than being allocated accommodation in areas selected by Sweden’ Migration Board.

Johansson described the policy as a “tremendous problem” and said that the government was reviewing the law.

She added that she wanted to cut the amount of time it typically takes a refugee to get a job in Sweden to two years. On average, asylum seekers usually find work after six to eight years.

Linda, a Swedish victim of a Muslim gang rape in 2005Linda, a Swedish victim of a Muslim gang rape and beating in 2005. This now somewhat iconic (at least among us awakened) photo amply illustrates the future for the White race everywhere — unless we put aside petty BS and start working together to end the invasion of our lands. Both Patriotard and libtard White people. (INCOG)

Sweden: A New Hell for Women.

Swedish politician convicted of “Hate Speech” crimes merely because he posted police statistics about rape in Sweden on Facebook.

Swedish Cultural Heritage mansion turned into housing for Third Worlders.

Multiculturalism in Europe: Who is Behind It? by David Duke.

This entry was posted in Immigration, Jew Commies, Liberals and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

140 Responses to Marxists Want to Flood Sweden with Third Worlders

This place is awesome!!! Beautiful late summer evening. Scantilly clad women for as far as the eyes can see. No niggers. Plus they have beer. I never want to leave this place. But then it started dawning on me that there’s something not quite right about these women. My ladyfriend says do you think? I try not to but I can see.

I landed into a lezbo lovefest and that’s the last I need to say about that.

So I ask my wife what’s wrong with these women? I used all my charms and great personality and human relations skills and it still does not have any effect on them. So I even batted my beautiful blue eyes at them and they STILL looked at me like I raped their mother. What am I doing wrong here? My wife said maybe you should work on your personality congeniality skills. So I axed her what the fuck are those.

4. Frederick says:

Smitherines says:
    February 17, 2015 at 11:15 am

JustAGuy says:
    February 17, 2015 at 1:42 am

@ Frederick
    “Not at all Frederick. What I have a problem with is scripture being used as an enabler to bad behaviour. In this case the bad behaviour of certain Christians’ pet people.” – – —
    JustAGuy

And thx for that!

My primary objective is to put a Biblical perspective on all this, not mine as I’m careful NOT to start another cult! Ay just think of all the money we can scam to start a cult?? LOL. The Bible is full of your bad behavior and it is full of good behavior, as stated the Bible records every thing for our own final good purpose! Romans 8:28

If you are saying that you can be selective (cherry pick) or use scripture at your convince when it fits your narrative its okay, but when it doesn’t its bad behavior??

I give you benefit of the doubt and maybe I misunderstand ‘your enabler to bad behavior position?’

I’m also a Biblical literalist, (some scripture is more literal then others) all scripture (every word) in the Bible is inspired and literal, if any are in any organized christian or liberal religions then they’d have a problem with this. 2 Tim. 3:16,17
    Seems very popular to rewrite the Holy Bible these days, because they don’t agree or make other damned excuses!

The great reformer Martin Luther famous quote: “Sola Scriptura!” And it was many of those true Christians battle cry that were persecuted & martyred It really pisses many pseudo christians off!!

I should have made myself clear? Well to go back to the original comment, Gen.12:3 it is clear what its saying, no interpretation necessary. But I’ll explain briefly for clarity!

The seed of Abraham to Jacob then Isaac was given a promise of blessings and not through Ishmael (the future Arabs/ muslim). There is NO mention to the descendants of Ishmael for a promise to future land or anything , ONLY to the Israelites / true Jews. How’s that?

Same descendants of Abraham his seed would be the Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ and that was prophetic. And lastly the promise to us!!
    And the true Jews, Israelites at that time of Christ were given the Gospel and 12 Apostles were appointed from that time period, but some time after after 70 AD most were trueJews / Israelites KILLED and a very small remnant were left and they were dispersed and only God knows where they are!

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s descendants, heirs according to promise. – Galatians 3:28-29

Now ONLY Christians now have that promise of blessings that the impostor / fake jew or pharisaic jews rejected. We ought to be over joyed about this!! If you are not thrilled about this, Christian or not. Then I’d be suspicious whether of those who say they have accepted Jesus Christ as Savior!!!

Now since we don’t know who these true Jews / Israelites, this tiny remnant likely won’t be against us and that as a Christian I ought to preach the Gospel of Christ to them. That is for every believer in Christ to preach the Gospel, Matthew 28:16-20.

Example is this ‘Nathanael Kapner’ not a good example and I disagree with him about his conversion, but he now claims to be Christian. Its possible for a Jew today to be Christian but the exception would be, ‘Christians only NOT Jewish.’ (We are the blessings of promise the spiritual, NOT the Jew or Israelite) Even Mr. Incogman has said that “I hope Nathanael Kapner has received Christ Jesus into his heart” (correct me please if I have misquoted?!), I hope too, but I’m suspicious. And I’m not going to cast judgment on anyone who says that they have received Jesus Christ as Savoir

Again to repeat “Sola Scritura and by faith alone” ( Ephesians 2:8-9) are literally millions of millions of true Christians were persecuted martyred during the dark ages for this alone. This scripture passage is most despised by many organized & liberal church leaders. And still the church of Rome is active persecuting those today!!

“Fredrick most of these Christian Pets by the way LOVE the name, Ford said, ”
    The Christian Puppet will cut each others throats for their Jewish Masters.”- Mr. Smitherines

Who’s this ‘Ford?” I don’t understand or I really don’t think this at all applies to me, as I never did support any Jew, fake jew or zionist or the nation / state of Israel. All I did, do is preach the Gospel and that is the great commission (Matthew 28:16-20) , or challenge, confront those fake impostor rabbis!
    Have you ever confronted a jew or rabbis with anything??

Thx but no thx I don’t listen to Led Zeplin (Didn’t watch or listen to it) or any rock & roll or contemporary so called music! Blue grass or Gospel or Classic music only for me! And what is this,’ My zoinist time will come?” Yeah, because I will die with the name of my Lord Jesus with my last breath! How about you??

Do we think we can fight against the foes of demons and even Satan himself, that’s foolish! It will be as during the dark ages but more wickedness!

Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, “VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY,” says the Lord. – Romans 12:19

Part 1
    Blessings

5. Frederick says:

Part 2 final
    Mr. Smitherines says:

“The first beast (the political power of
    Jewish Zionism eventually will turn on
    the prositute (the world-wide “Christian”
    organized “church”) and, after the
    Jewish Zionist hav USED the
    “Christian” “Zionist” to accomplish the
    goals of Jewish Zionism, they will turn
    on the “Christian” “Zionists” and literally
    destroy them!”

The Beast and the Harlot
    Revelation 17
    Lorraine Day, M.D.
    (This lady is ABSOLUTELY brilliant in explaining biblical metaphors)

The Beast and the Harlot:

Firstly I like to reiterate as many times on this site I DON’T BELONG TO ANY DAMNED ORGANIZED CHRISTIANITY or CHURCH, they all suck! I’ve had way too many confrontations with these so called church leaders, elders and pastors they are all liberal mindsets and there truly are no conservative Christian Churches, if one exists? I & my wife go to an independent Church (small gathering) with no head office for almost 2 years and we are not regular church goes at this time, as we are still checking out this one!. No tax exemption no constitution not even a statement of faith! Which Church do you fellowship, and please the name?? And I’ll gladly tell you mine!

I’m relatively knowledgeable enough about the Book of Revelations and the doctrine on Eschatology (end times). I have mine own theological sources I am most familiar and trust to assist me. But thx for the recommendation, but no thx! But I’ll comment later on your Lorraine Day, M.D.

But I’d wish to briefly comment on Revelation 17 and it strong connection, reference to Ezekiel 16 of future events and many other prophetic scripture in the Old Testament that is very relative for today and future events!

In Deuteronomy 7 it says:
    For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.

Their are literally dozens of Old Testament passages that say similar, (PAST TENSE Chosen) but NOW since Jesus Christ we NOW ARE THE CHOSEN!!

We the gentiles, the Christian have been made and given this promise of blessings from the Israelite who is the root and us now we the Christian are the branches. The zionist christian would give thanks to the Jew, Zionist for this, but we owe them NOTHING! According to this passage in Romans we ought to Praise the Lord Jesus Christ for this, this is most thrilling!! or DOES THIS BOTHER SOME?

17But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the rich root of the olive tree, 18do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you. 19You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” 20Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear!

21for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either. – Romans 11

You are both 100% right, but these are FALSE prophets that have plagued
    mankind then and now, these people preach a FALSE Gospel, they wouldn’t
    know Christ if he was right in front of them. – Mr. Smithrines

Please who is excatly those false gosple and false prohets, name them?

(“The world-wide “Christian”organized “church”) THEY BE THAT LAST TO BE KILLED, because they are useful idiots, its the true Church of Jesus Christ and its members where we’d be singled out first for persecution. Those that preach the Gospel daily!

The Apostle Paul WARNED “Jews will be the enemy of all mankind until the
    end of time. – Mr.Smitherines

Please where does the Apostle Paul say this?

Because you are wrong my friend,. I can show you clearly in the Holy Bible, contrary to what you say, their will be a tiny remnant about the time of Armageddon/ Great Tribulation period that will repent and God will deliver them. If a Holy God should favor them, then who the hell are we?

A Hard Road before Them
    They will make you outcasts from the synagogue, but an hour is coming for everyone who kills you to think that he is offering service to God. John 16:2

16 Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves. 17 But beware of men, for they will hand you over to the courts and scourge you in their synagogues; Matthew 10:16-17
    These 2 passages ONLY apply to the Christian, we get the best scourging! In the Roman coliseums who did they persecute primary?

Some say about the JEW or impostors of today and recent history that they are not redeemable? I have my doubts also!

But it says clearly the “Whosoever” means any one living and according to God we are all equals. I’m not going to over rule God’s word and say that these JEWS can’t be saved never!

The Apostle Paul was the Saul of Tarsus and he in many cases conspired against the new Church and had many believers murdered even partook personally in some, as he was like the police state of the Sanhedrin (the fifthly and most perverted) of the Temple in his day. And he repentant and died a saint! This ‘Nathanael Kapner’ could be one? A saint??

Knowing full well about the likes of Saul of Tarsus and todays and future zoinists and persecution and the horrors that will be inflicted. The Holy Bible from the beginning has clearly stated through to the final day what events and how & why they happen.

Yes the Talmud, Kabbalah the Protocols are explanatory, but a person who has a ear for discerning and study the Holy Bible says it all fully. I got really no time to read fifthly pharisaic books that’s my preference.

So whoever shall rely to this, as I have made my Christian life and world view made know how about you?

Risky Business this Christian, Bible thing?

All Bible quotes from the NASB or KJV.

I’d like to respond to any comments but I’m away for awhile.

Blessings

My divorce proceedings from my first wife were going along just fine. She brought along a couple girlfriends and a lawyer for support. I represented myself. So even as she is on the stand judge asks was he ever mean to you or a bad father to the kids or not a good provider she says no. Then the girlfriend sits on the stand and asked the same questions. Have you ever witnessed any meanness or abuse or bad fathership or any kind of bad husbandness? The wifes ladyfriend says no. He was always a good husband and father and provider for his family. Was he a criminal in any sort of way? No. Is he ugly does he brush his teeth every day? No and yes. So what the beJesus is the problem? He’s an ASSHOLE!!! I say wait a minute transcriber don’t put that into the court records that’s not a legal term is it? Well she said it. OK then I’ll play that game she is a BITCH!!! The whole divorce court proceedings went downhill from there.

7. Schmit says:

The jews are behind the protestant revolution. Martin luther was a freemason (when it was not banned by the Church). He condemned the Church for her harsh treatment of the Jews. He probably did not understand he was doing the Jews a favor by fighting the Pope.

The funny thing is, after some time Luther grow tired of the Jews and even wrote in one of his books that ” we are the to blame for not killing them “.

The protestant Church can easily be labeled as a Jewish fraud. They were trying to divide Europe and start wars. It was a success.

8. Schmit says:

Someone mentions the King James Bible. That makes me laugh. King James was a pervert who created his Church because the Pope did not allow him to divorce King Ferdinand II daughter.

Afterwards he got married many times. And even got one of his wifes killed to marry another…

9. Frederick says:

Schmit says:

February 18, 2015 at 6:24 pm
    King James didn’t translate the Bible, only had it approved or suctioned that the state would allow it. Duhd!!
    What total ignorance, who’s your god you serve?

10. Sam says:

Schmit,
    Aren’t you talking about Henry VIII and the Pope? James I was married to only one woman , Anne of Denmark. They had several children. This man spoke Greek, Latin, French, English. I doubt many of us posting here could say the same. He was extremely well educated and learned. Your accusations are a little off.

11. Frederick says:

thx for that correction Sam.

Just to mention I really don’t care much of King James of England, he really had nothing to do with the Bible.
    Your allowed to criticize Martin Luther, I really don’t care he only coined the phase, ‘Sola Scriptura’ as many times threatened by the church of Rome with his life. He’s also been labelled as a anti-Semitic for the many articles he published about swine jews and zionists. The reformation was great while it lasted and many were martyred who belonged to this movement! Thxs Schmit for your 2 bits and keep serving your god.

I never belong to your protestant church zoinist church. LOL

I got to go!

– Blessings

12. sog says:

i was looking for the jew invasion of hungary back a few years ago ..they sent troops ..gee who runs the world ..anyway some other entertaining stories instead ..
    the bs shining path lol this kike used mercx to kill 70,000 peruvians …that number is redundant in history it seems …

13. sog says:

cerberus comp ownerd by merken bros and other shits bankrupted general motors and gmac …they now own all albertsons and krogers and now all safeway markets …gee i wondee what they will do now …starvation anyone ..the jews also own californias water delivery infrastructure ..and what did they do after the grab ..they drained out all colifornias waters from all n. cali dams during lame rainstorms over 3 years ..empty and the central valley farming is mostly kaput …from being denied water …most of the 1 billion acre feet of water was drained out thru san fran bay …salinity balances were in question with the fresh water purge ..they made lame excuses about it and got away with it ..this is the epitomy of global jewism ,”to get away with it”

14. Schmit says:

@ Sam

Yes I do. I mistook Henry VIII for King James.
    The KJV has been called the wicked Bible for promoting adultery. So I made a link between the first and King James Bible.

@Frederick

Martin Luther was very Jew friendly at first.

” Luther’s attitude toward the Jews changed over the course of his life. In the early phase of his career—until around 1536—he expressed concern for their plight in Europe and was enthusiastic at the prospect of converting them to Christianity through his religious reforms. In his later career, Luther denounced the Jewish people and urged for their harsh persecution. In a paragraph from his On the Jews and Their Lies he deplores Christendom’s failure to expel them. ”

The protestant revolution really kicked in when Luther wrote his ” 95 thesis ” and nailed them on the door of a Church.

At that time he still was Jew-friendly. It is only afterwards that he started resenting them and writing against them.

The protestant revolution was a disaster. The only winner was the Jew who was finally free of some laws of the Catholic Church. Like having to wear clothes so that they can be recognized by Catholics.

And there was the Inquisition they wanted to get rid of.

” it is forbidden: First, to live with them; Second, to eat with them; Third, to bathe with them; Fourth, to call upon them for medical care; Fifth, to accept their medicine; Sixth, to feed their children in their houses; Seven, to serve them, as employees; Eight, to be their slaves; Nine, for them to hold public office amongst Christians; Ten, to eat their azyme [matzo]. To tolerate them in public office is mortal, because this disparages the dignity of the Christian Faith, and for that reason is it forbidden. The same, because this would cause too great a familiarity, and consequently a danger of subversion, as supra. I say the same for the consumption of their azyme. To do all of that is mortal. To eat food with them when one has a choice is never permitted, apart from extreme necessity.” ~ Fra Bartolomeo Fumo, O.P., Inquisitor General for the Duchies of Parma and Piacenza, +1542 A.D

Everything worked like they planned.

You accuse the Roman Catholic Church of being zionist (and since 1958 it is a proven fact, that is why I am a sedevacantist ). You forget to mention the protestant Church has been su**ing to the Jews for centuries.
    Some protestant politicians in the US are crazy zionists ( like Hillary Clinton, if she is not a crypto-jew of course).

15. sog says:

and lebanon ..killed 30,000 and was going to kill 40,000 more ..this dam number again ..instead they bombed the marine barracks killing hundreds of american marines ..
    fuck israel ..the crime hq for the flea bags..
    “””””soviets”””” aka communist jews …..always known as since 1917 comintern zio bs bolshe socialist communist shit seized the power in russia …
    sachenhouse was used post ww2 to incarcerate and torture innocent german teens ..they say 14,000 are buried on the grounds but the amount is probably what they got caught with after the soviet kikes moved the other 100,000 torture genocided german victims of communist jews post ww2 …