Youtube Attacking David Duke with Censorship

DER GOYIM GETTING WISE XPRT

From Daily Stormer

David Duke’s YouTube channel – one of the best of all YouTube channels – is apparently going to be shut down by the Jews who run YouTube.

Emergency Alert! — My YouTube Videos Taken Down!

Dear Friend,

This is the most important letter I have ever sent to you! The Zionists have launched an all-out, brutal effort to wipe out my powerful, world-changing Videos and Youtube Channel.

Without your help–  we will lose our greatest tool to expose & depose these tyrants!

Yesterday —  they began their attack by banning my video previewing my very soon to be published — world-changing new book — The Illustrated Protocols of Zion.

Then they immediately removed 7 more of my powerful videos and stop any new uploads!

YouTube then sent me notice that my video channel and all my videos:

“… the David Duke Channel will be terminated in ten days.”

The Jewish extremists are in a hateful rage about my new book — even before its release! They desperately want to keep people from reading my amazing book, and to kill my videos, — the most powerful tools on Earth that expose their crimes against Europeans and all humanity.

They are livid with hatred and rage over the fact that over90 percent of my millions of  viewers rate my videos “thumbs up!  They are determined to wage all out war against me.

The first time the Zionists tried to terminate my Youtube site they claimed my videos were “hate speech” that violated “community values.’ A heroic effort by my most generous and dedicated supporters, expending both time and money — won! — My videos were ruled not “hate speech” and restored.The truth is thatover 90 percent of people simply recognize the truth when they hear it expressed as clearly and effectively as I do!

The Zio-haters are relentless. Failing to silence me with “hateful lies alleging hate,” they now try bogus copyright claims to close my channel and ban my videos. But, under “fair use” I have every right to excerpt broadcasts to expose media bias and use public domain material.

So, now I am in the fight of my life to save my videos and channel – so that you and millions of others can use them to help wake up our friends and families. Without your immediate, most generous support, we cannot win this “David and Goliath” battle.

I have already contacted lawyers, including those who helped me win my last battles against both copyright charges and YouTube takedowns. Unfortunately, great legal help and other costs are enormously expensive. Effective alternatives and strategies to YouTube also demand a lot of money and effort. We must now upgrade our own video server. I will outline my plans and strategies on the next page! Please make a gift and give me your heartfelt commitment to support me in this fight to save my videos which are so critical for our survival and freedom.

Please give your generous support and action, because without your help we will lose our most powerful weapon for our freedom and heritage!

Sincerely, Dr. David Duke

This is incredible. David Duke is a professional person, a politician, who has never included anything foul or offensive on his channel.

You can support his legal battle against these rats here. And I encourage you to do so.  David Duke has remained a light to all of us, a fighter of the good fight. He is a living legend, and a hero of the White race.

His YouTube channel has awakened untold numbers of people to the disease that is international Jewry, and the battle we wage.

And if they win against Dr. Duke, it won’t be long until all “Anti-Semitic” content is fully purged from the service which claims to support freedom of expression.

This entry was posted in Free Speech and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

64 Responses to Youtube Attacking David Duke with Censorship

It’s all jew jew jew jew jew. Never a Human to be found, The devil’s cockroaches are all over everything, and they don’t care any more that we know it.

I wonder how many of these oven dodgers will be as arrogant about their jewishness when the day of the swinging jew finally arrives.

Apparently the vile 45-year-old “holy hoax survivor” milliband(it) wants to be “Britain’s first jew prime monster” (my spelling). I’ve got news for you, millibandit. You’re too late. I don’t know whether the despicable traitor oliver cromwell qualifies, but churchill certainly did, and so does the current occupant of that position – and in terms of jewishness, the scammer moron seriously outranks you.

The robotic mass-murdering criminal “tony” b-liar hid it’s jewishness pretty well, but “by their fruits you shall know them”, and that’s good enough for me.

Never forget and never forgive, and that’s something we’ll keep in mind for a few centuries at least. Once we’re finally rid of you lot, we’ll have an annual celebration to commemorate the day of the swinging jew, keeping the focus of future generations on the dangers of being too tolerant.

Never again! We’re a tolerant race, but your tribe of devils has gone too far in expecting us to tolerate your own brand of pure evil.

Your lot have had us burning Guido Fawkes in effigy now for over 400 years because he dared to make a serious attempt to disempower scum just like the millibandit, the scammer-moron and the repulsive b-liar, but I can promise you that the day of the swinging jew will still be enthusiastically celebrated a thousand years from now. You dare to call Guido Fawkes a traitor, but whatever his faults may have been, he had nothing on the nation-wrecking scum known as jews, the lowest of the low from the deepest darkest depths of hell.

Sorry IncogMan. The devil’s gargoyles got me so worked up I just had to have a rant,

I hope Dr Duke has all those videos backed up on his own hard drive, and that people will download as many as can still be salvaged. I’ll do what I can in that respect.

We’ve got quite a few Brits on here, so I hope our host, that nice Mr Incog, won’t mind if I post something UK-specific.

We don’t have Diebold vote-fixing machines over here yet, but I’ve long believed the votes aren’t counted honestly. As far back as the 1970s I was saying that if we could somehow convince a jewspaper editor that he’d missed a day, he could publish the exact results of tomorrow’s “election” today in the same way the BBC announced the demolition of WTC-7 nearly half an hour before it happened.

Which kike do we vote for?

Kike Cameron?
    Kike milliband(it)?
    (Suspected) crypto-kike Clegg?

Who cares? The outcome has already been decided down to the last “vote”, as we saw with the (fake) Scottish “referendum”, but even if the votes were counted honestly, there could only be one outcome, so the real choice is,

Rothschild
    or
    Rothschild
    or
    Rothschild

Whichever kike-run, kike-infested party we vote for, the insane Rothschild kike retains it’s stolen power.

What about UKIP?

What about UKIP? It’s just another Rothschild front, a vote splitter to reinforce the illusion of choice.

Something’s different this time though, and that’s the part I haven’t quite figured out.

The three main parties (ok, 2½) seem to be doing everything they can to make themselves unelectable, exposing their preferences for little boys, the illegal attacks (I won’t dignify them by calling them wars) on countries that have no interest in, or capability of, attacking us, the obvious lies, lies and more lies, plus every kind of fiddle imaginable, and for once they’re doing it out in the open (some of it anyway).

Could it be that the usual Rothschild stooges don’t want to be “elected” this time? It’s not as if they need the money.

Kike Cameron keeps getting up on it’s hind legs insisting that “we won’t” give in to Europe’s demands for even more truckloads of imaginary judenfetzen, while the kike-owned jewspapers are talking about Britain extricating itself from the EUSSR.

It won’t happen, of course, but that was the cover story behind the setting up of UKIP, which is becoming more popular as a natural reaction to the usual suspects publically smearing themselves with all the crap they can find while UKIP does nothing of the sort, at least not in public.

In politics, nothing ever happens by accident. If it happens, it was planned that way.

Could it that the 2½ main parties are deliberately setting themselves up to fail?

Do they want UKIP to win the election?

Rothschild can’t allow that to happen. Why? Because UKIP is a fraud. The party was supposedly created to “get us out of Europe”, but they never had any intention of doing that. It’s just another kike-worshipping Rothschild front. No genuinely independent party would be allowed to exist in thought-crime Britain.

I see two possibilities.

1 – Hoping to divert voters from supporting UKIP, both Camoron and Millibandit will “promise” (remembering their “kol nidre” oath) to get us out of Europe IF they win the next election, then promptly forget about it once the election’s over, just like they did over the “promised” referendum on Europe a few years back.

2 – It’s been decided, for whatever reasons, to let UKIP form a government.

This is where we come in. To quote the title of Kevin Boyle’s mysteriously defunct website, there’s “no-one to vote for”, never was and never will be.

We were told the sole reason for UKIP’s existence was to get Britain out of the EUSSR, but that was just another jew LIE,

Google “kol nidre” if you need further clarification on this.

IF the Rothschild dynasty allows UKIP to “win”, the one thing that’s guaranteed is that they WON’T get us out of Europe. They don’t even talk about it any more.

UKIP is, and always was, a “dummy” party, but this year’s “election” could provide an opportunity (again if Rothschild wants it) to DESTROY their credibility, and hence the “party”.

We know the votes won’t be counted honestly. They never have been, but we can at least try to vote UKIP into power.

Imagine. A single-issue party is given the power to do what they were supposedly created to do, and then they fail to do it.

What will that do to the sheeple’s blind faith in “government”?

… but you promised

It’s unlikely to happen, but the resulting disillusionment has the potential to bring down the (UKIP) government and seriously damage the entire concept of “government” by wealthy jews at a time when, thanks to the internet, ever more of us are waking up to the jew and it’s lies.

VOTE UKIP as if your future depends on it. Perhaps it does.

(I don’t normally bother to play the tyrant’s silly games (voting), but this time there’s a slight possibility that we do have something to gain if we all get behind UKIP, the fraudulent “4th party”.)

VOTE UKIP and think of all those angry, disillusioned voters joining us when the day of the rope arrives.

14/88/110

3. Schmit says:

No wonder Jews are censoring everyone that dears speak against the “chosen people”.

Jews are slowly, but surely, enslaving us. They do it under our very noses.
    The day will come, when everybody who dears even say “Jew” will be put to death without trial.
    You think this will never happen? Anti-Semitism was punished by death in the Soviet Union.

I do not want to sound pessimistic, but at this point, there is nothing more we can do to escape that sad fate.

Let’s face it :

* Jews COMPLETELY own the mainstream media. They can manipulate us to best serve their purposes. On the other hand, our point of view will never be heard at a large scale.

* Jews brainwashed people to think ” intolerance ” and ” racism ” is bad and should be fought above else. So even speaking to the people around us is difficult.

* Jews brought millions of yellow, brown and black people to use them against us at some point in the future. In the 18th century, Jews used peasants in France to attack rich Frenchmen. Than they took their places and become the new masters.
    Jews will eventually use colored people to slaughter us. THEY are the new proletariat who will lead to a world without oppressors (white people).

* Jews control the money supply. They can crush financially a country because of this.

* Jews own nearly every government in the world.

Awakening other people to the Jewish New World Order is a hard task. I tried and got into trouble because of that. At the very best, people do not mind what I said. Most of the time, they are offended. Some even responded to me I was mentally ill.

Therefore, I admire people like Incogman who try their hardest to wake up whites from their socialist slumber.

I for myself, am preparing myself to the worst possible scenario which might happen sooner than later.

The Vaccine Culture War In America: Are You Ready?

I know this is off topic but I haven’t heard very much on this site about this topic. I haven’t heard much about this topic on any of the sites I visit! This government is getting ready to mandate that Americans are forced to take their toxic vaccines. This You Tube video is 28 minutes long. Barbara Loe Fisher’s son was injured by a vaccine. People better get concerned about this subject! I’ve signed several petitions about forced vaccinations recently.

5. Schmit says:

Frank Fredenburg says:
    March 11, 2015 at 3:40 pm

I have a few things to say about vaccines.
    First, it is funny that the US government wants to force people to accept vaccines.
    There is exactly the same discussion actually about making vaccines mandatory in France.

Second, my job has permitted me to understand some things about vaccines that most people completely ignore.

Many vaccines contain dangerous additives. Like mercury, aluminium, squalene …
    All of those are highly neurotoxic.
    Vaccines have been linked to autism by a medical paper, the Lancet.

Even worse, most vaccines do not work like they want you to believe.
    Even if you happen to be vaccinated, it does not mean you wont get the disease.

And lastly, I know that many vaccines are a scam. Like “gardasil”. Even the flu vaccine is poorly effective.

I also have the feeling their might be something inside the vaccine that could be used to kill you or make you unable to have children.

Schmit I completely agree with you.

7. Banjo_Billy says:

There will never be justice as long as the Jews control anything. YouTube has been banning sites from its beginnings. Once the Jews control an information source, they ban and censor whatever does not please them enough. Burning the books and libraries of all other people, has been a Jewish tradition ever since Moses genocided his first village full of Amalekites. The only solution, really, is the Final Solution of hunting down the various modern day media Moguls and ending their censorship by touching them with the Lead Eraser.

Jesus and Hitler Told the Truth about the Jews; the Jews are Devils — Real Ones!

There can be no peace on earth and goodwill toward men as long as a single Jew is allowed to live and breed and create havoc.

8. David Duke for President in 2016

9. Israhell on Earth says:

Yes, Dr. David Duke is a Hero and exposes these rats non-stop. This man is so hated in Europe(and of course America) – i’ve seen users getting banned just for linking a harmless Palestine video. He attended the 2006 holocaust conference in Tehran and was thrown in prison here in Austria. Since then all the jew-lovers and useful idiots demonized him like a new Hitler.

This is one of the best interviews i ever saw. The jewish modus operandi explained for newjacks in a few minutes. Great stuff.

Jewish Argentine Journalist Confirms That Nisman Was A Fraud

Precommentary – The following article by a Jewish Argentine journalist writing in the Jewish Daily Forward echoes much of what Adrian Salbuchi has long told the audience of the David Duke Show – namely that prosecutor Alberto Nisman was trying to concoct a case against Iran out of thin air.

Why Alberto Nisman Is No Hero For Argentina – Or The Jews

Prosecutor’s Terror Cover-Up Case Is Falling Apart

Article’s like this one is why they want to censor Dr. David Duke.

11. The Naked Prey says:

Schmit and Fredenburg are right about vaccines. Let me add that doctors see it as a way to inflate their earnings, which gives them yet another dubious incentive.

It’s a shame what they are doing to Dr. Duke. I find it instructive to see how they’ve effectively scuttled freedom of speech in the public sphere while still leaving it on the books (in the US).

I really feel for the British…their suffering under the Jews seems eternal. What about that D’Israeli? He was a Baptized Jew but shouldn’t be overlooked.

Some excellent comments from Schmit and Banjo Billy while I was typing this.

—————————

Frank Fredenburg – In case you or anyone else doesn’t know, Edward Jenner, the “inventor” of the vaccine scam was a con-merchant. No vaccine has ever prevented any disease, and the vaccine pushers know it.

Vaccines aren’t just ineffective, they’re dangerous. I read decades ago that even an injection of distilled water can cause cancer, and distilled water wouldn’t contain the mercury, aluminium (UK spelling) and formaldehyde (embalming fluid) that are the main causes of autism and vaccine injuries in general.

A relative of mine was once ordered to have a hepatitis-B vaccine as a condition of employment, despite the fact that he’d never have been at risk of contracting the disease. He is now a helpless invalid, dependent on his wife for everything.

How many times have you heard people say they had “the flu shot” and almost immediately developed “flu-like” symptoms? They’re the lucky ones. Once you bypass the immune system, anything can happen.

The vaccine industry never stops lying. They talk about “live” viruses, but nothing can live in that chemical solution – another reason why you don’t want it in your body.

They say the unvaccinated are a danger to the vaccinated, but how could that be true if vaccines really did give immunity?

Vaccines include the SV40 monkey virus (whatever that is) and “human fetal tissue” from aborted babies. Why? Why let yourself be injected with cells from someone’s murdered baby?

The smallpox epidemic was spread by the Salk vaccine, and the same is true of polio (caused by the vaccine). I read recently that the 1918 “Spanish flu” victims were really killed by an aspirin overdose (several doses a day of about 12 times the current maximum recommended daily dose). Perhaps that’s true, perhaps not, but I haven’t had a vaccine since about the 1950s and I haven’t had flu since some time in the 1970s.

Here are a couple of links worth checking out, but I’ll warn you that life isn’t long enough to read everything there. Just take what makes sense to you and ignore the rest.

I believe the “whale” site is run by an Englishman named John Scudamore, but it’s been a long time since I had any contact with him.

For a long time Jim Stone had a graphic on his site saying the Amish don’t vaccinate their kids, and they’ve never had a case of autism.

Did somebody mention vaccines? From protocol#10. paragraph 19. Amazing how somebody could bring up any subject and I can say that there’s a protocol for that.
    —————————————————————————————–
    WE SHALL DESTROY

17. By such measure we shall obtain the power of destroying little by little, step by step, all that at the outset when we enter on our rights, we are compelled to introduce into the constitutions of States to prepare for the transition to an imperceptible abolition of every kind of constitution, and then the time is come to turn every form of government into OUR DESPOTISM.

18. The recognition of our despot may also come before the destruction of the constitution; the moment for this recognition will come when the peoples, utterly wearied by the irregularities and incompetence—a matter which we shall arrange for—of their rulers, will clamor: “Away with them and give us one king over all the earth who will unite us and annihilate the causes of disorders—frontiers, nationalities, religions, State debts—who will give us peace and quiet which we cannot find under our rulers and representatives.”

19. But you yourselves perfectly well know that TO PRODUCE THE POSSIBILITY OF THE EXPRESSION OF SUCH WISHES BY ALL THE NATIONS IT IS INDISPENSABLE TO TROUBLE IN ALL COUNTRIES THE PEOPLE’S RELATIONS WITH THEIR GOVERNMENTS SO AS TO UTTERLY EXHAUST HUMANITY WITH DISSENSION, HATRED, STRUGGLE, ENVY AND EVEN BY THE USE OF TORTURE, BY STARVATION, BY THE INOCULATION OF DISEASES, BY WANT, SO THAT THE “GOYIM” SEE NO OTHER ISSUE THAN TO TAKE REFUGE IN OUR COMPLETE SOVEREIGNTY IN MONEY AND IN ALL ELSE.

20. But if we give the nations of the world a breathing space the moment we long for is hardly likely ever to arrive.

As it’s quiet right now, IncogMan, I hope you won’t mind me posting a message to Northern Truth Seeker.

I’ve tried three times to post this on your latest article, NTS, but your CAPCHA never lets me post anything nowadays. One thing I’ve noticed though is that after I click on the box next to “I’m not a robot” it only shows one group of characters where before there were always two, one more legible than the other.

Here’s what I was trying to say.

Everything nowadays is over-computerised. Ask Michael Hastings.

Oh, you can’t.

The way I see it, there are two solutions to the stuxnet problem.

1 – Completely rebuild the control computers using new components, and keep them isolated from the internet and all other systems, physically removing any CD/DVD drives and USB ports to minimise any risk of a new infection.

2 – Remove all computer controls and revert to whatever systems were used before all this over-computerisation. Computers are useful things, but they’re vulnerable to attack, and even when they’re working as they should, programmers can’t foresee every eventuality.

Remember the Paris air show crash a few years ago? The plan was to do a “touch and go”, but when the pilot asked for more power, the computer refused because it’s programming told it the aircraft was landing, which it did, in a wooded area with considerable loss of life.

The RAF (apparently) had to limit it’s use of Chinook helicopters a few years ago because of a problem with the computer software, which (apparently) caused one to crash into a Scottish island. Obviously it was blamed, as always, on “pilot error”, but limits were imposed while they sorted the programming out (assuming they did).

A computer should never be given absolute control. There will always be situations where only a living, thinking Human Being can make the right decision, and to enable the computer to over-ride a Human operator is nothing short of lunacy.

The un-illustrated protocols scare the hell out of me. I’m not sure my old heart could handle watching the illustrated version.

16. summerled says:

guess who is in charge of the bbc
    it reads like the protocols
    you have to see the picture of him and his hideous wife just scroll down
    and don’t stare to long you may turn to salt

Auntie’s high priest of political correctness

Danny Cohen pictured with his wife Noreena Hertz

Danny Cohen pictured with his wife Noreena Hertz

If Danny Cohen had not forged a career in television, he might have done well in politics.

The BBC director of television is expert at skirting controversy, helping him to chart an ascent that has been nothing short of meteoric.

At 33, he became boss of BBC3, pedalling ‘yoof’ shows with trashy titles such as Snog Marry Avoid, **** Off, I’m A Hairy Woman, and Hotter Than My Daughter.

It was an odd fit for the Oxford-educated television executive, who is described by colleagues as serious and cerebral.

But Mr Cohen, who is also supremely ambitious, knew that it was necessary for him to get ahead.

His plan worked and he was soon promoted to run BBC1, becoming – at 36 – its youngest-ever controller.

A few years later, he became director of television, earning £327,000 a year. The next goal, friends say, is to succeed Lord Tony Hall as director general.

Certainly, Mr Cohen has the impeccable liberal credentials that usually go hand in hand with the top job at the BBC. The 41-year-old executive is married to Noreena Hertz, a beautiful Cambridge economics professor six years his elder.

The pair have spent years living together in Bohemian splendour in North London, forming one of the area’s most impressive power duos.

When the couple married in March 2012, actress Rachel Weisz was a bridesmaid, and the guest list included Charles Saatchi and Nigella Lawson.

At the BBC, Mr Cohen does his best to avoid offence, often by speaking in television jargon or metaphors – he famously once described BBC3 as a ‘young dolphin’. He has also made it his business to champion ethnic diversity at the BBC, backing controversial quotas to make sure more minorities are hired.

All of which goes some way to explaining why Mr Cohen is less willing than some of his BBC colleagues to tolerate Jeremy Clarkson’s outrageous and sometimes racist behaviour.

‘He’s quite a moral character, so it is very uncomfortable for him,’ said a friend.

But was his eagerness to evict Clarkson from the BBC entirely down to a strong moral compass? Perhaps Mr Cohen’s personal ego and fierce ambition are very much at play here too.

The BBC’s golden boy wanted to suspend or sack Clarkson last year, after he used the racist word ‘slope’ on a Top Gear special in Burma. However, Mr Cohen was overruled by Lord Hall, forcing him to let Clarkson off with a ‘final’ warning. ‘It was humiliating for him,’ said a colleague.

It is not the first time Mr Cohen’s ego has been bruised of course, nor that he has had a frosty relationship with a presenter.

In 2012, when he was still running BBC1, the television executive was snubbed by Jessie J, the singer who became a household name after he made her a judge on The Voice.

Mr Cohen went to greet the bisexual pop star in her dressing room at one of the shows, but instead of welcoming him and thanking him for her big break, Jessie J is said to have refused to allow him in. Instead, she allegedly told staff to inform him that she was asleep, leaving him outside ‘like a lemon’.

For the most part, though, Mr Cohen has made a career of sidestepping contentious issues that could leave a lasting stain on his reputation. Insiders are still incredulous he managed to avoid any blame for the BBC’s apparent cover up of the Jimmy Savile scandal.

The Corporation axed Panorama’s expose of the sexual predator, which had been scheduled to air on BBC1, while Mr Cohen was controller. The apparent cover-up eventually cost the executive’s boss, former director general George Entwistle, his job.

Having dodged those scandals, Mr Cohen is hardly going to allow Clarkson’s antics to threaten his plans to reach the top. He has seen his chance to get rid of the Top Gear presenter once and for all, and this time, colleagues say, he will do all in his power to seize it

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2990616/A-row-steak-luvvie-BBC-boss-wants-Clarkson-Gear-host-said-got-row-producer-finding-hotel-offer-cold-platter-dinner.html#ixzz3U2IRxNnk
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

17. Israhell on Earth says:

Off Topic:

I just saw that the user @JustAGuy linked a Sandy Hook-Video in the previous thread. It’s called “Sandy Hook Hoax-fest”, and i haven’t seen it yet.

If you folks are still interested in the subject and looking for answers, make sure to watch the following high-quality production. Fantastic research done by almost 20 different people. You’ll get full exposure of all the facts available. This documentary is even better than the groundbreaking work of Sofia Smallstorm called “Sandy Hook: Creating Reality”.

The conspiritors made so many mistakes, it almost looks like some were done on purpose b/c these snakes are convinced nothing can and will happen to them. And of course to demoralize the truthseekers.

I’ve no idea what can be done to expose this massive fraud legally, but there is no other false flag i’m aware of with more clues, contradictions, shady characters, and even real evidence.( for instance facebook-pages set up to solicit money/remember the victims a day before the alleged shooting happened or hours of police dashcam footage with no visible mass evacuation of the school building).
    ______________________________________________

Video Description:

“Independent Media Solidarity is a loose knit group of independent journalists that have come together to tackle the issue of Sandy Hook. We are normal people with normal lives, who have families, children, and jobs. Although many of us haven’t physically met each other, we are united. All we seek are answers to the many inconsistencies. But most importantly, we just want the truth made available to all who might seek it.

Over the past 2 years, efforts to explain and expose the Sandy Hook event may seem to have slowed down. We never slowed down.”

Israelis Agree: Americans Are Mindless Dupes

I found this article at Northern Truthseeker. How many different ways do they have to show their contempt for this nation before the American people say enough?

19. summerled says:

Why has so much journalism succumbed to propaganda? Why are censorship and distortion standard practice? Why is the BBC so often a mouthpiece of rapacious power? Why do the New York Times and the Washington Post deceive their readers?

Why are young journalists not taught to understand media agendas and to challenge the high claims and low purpose of fake objectivity? And why are they not taught that the essence of so much of what’s called the mainstream media is not information, but power?

These are urgent questions. The world is facing the prospect of major war, perhaps nuclear war – with the United States clearly determined to isolate and provoke Russia and eventually China. This truth is being turned upside down and inside out by journalists, including those who promoted the lies that led to the bloodbath in Iraq in 2003.

The times we live in are so dangerous and so distorted in public perception that propaganda is no longer, as Edward Bernays called it, an “invisible government”. It is the government. It rules directly without fear of contradiction and its principal aim is the conquest of us: our sense of the world, our ability to separate truth from lies.

20. AndreInTheMountains says:

A little levity – found the following at Zerohedge:

21. AndreInTheMountains says:

Timesofisrael referencing an even more insanely racist rag. Can re-education camps work, or are the Ashkenazis genetically insane?

22. Ed says:

Even tho I’m unemployed, I’ve still given several hundred $$$ to David Duke.

HAVE YOU CONTRIBUTED???

23. MIKEY says:

JEW GOVERNMENT OF AMERICA ORDER WHITE GIRLS TO BE SLAUGHTERED WHERE THEY STAND ALL OVER THE UNITED STATES. VIDEO IS A PURE JEW VIDEO. NOTE HOW JEWS LEAVE ALL THE FACTS OUT TO MAKE SURE WHITES ALL OVER THE WORLD REMAIN “STUPID” THIS IS WHAT THE JEW MEDIA IS COVERING UP EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY IN THEIR DRIVE TO EXTERMINATE THE WHITE RACE

24. MIKEY says:

jew government of America orders all White police to be shot in the back for having white skin

I hope David Duke has a better lawyer than Edgar Steele had.

How long will it be before we log onto our computers and incogman and many other great sites of truth are just gone ?

Excellent poster job for this one incogman , worthy of printing to T- shirts.

As far as anyone can tell at present, this seems unlikely to be true, but it could change everything if it is.

Putin dead?

Here’s a comment found on the following link,

Obama called the target and Holder pulled the trigger, big Al did the cheering. They are the ones with blood on their hands!

Check out the queer Eric Holder pretending to give a shit.

28. Werewolf SS says:

“Should the Jew, with the aid of his Marxist creed, triumph over the people of this world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of mankind, and this planet will once again follow its orbit through ether, without any human life on its surface, as it did millions of years ago. And so I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator. In standing guard against the Jew, I am defending the handiwork of the Lord.” — Adolf Hitler

29. Schmit says:

@Barney

I was going to post the same thing.

Putin has not been seen for one week. The Kremlin denied something happened to him.

At this point, we can not make any conclusion. He might be hiding for one reason or another … But if something happened to him, this might change everything.

Werewolf SS (March 12, 2015 at 1:56 pm).

Quote of the week if ever I saw one. We lost a Great Man in jew war 2, whatever his detractors might say about how he came to power.

———————————-

Schmit (March 12, 2015 at 2:01 pm)

Let’s hope Putin reappears soon. He may or may not not be what he seems, but he’s no idiot and he’s better than anything we’ve got.

Jim Stone’s worried that Ayatolla Khameni (spelling?) could be gone too, but (probably) of natural causes in his case.

I don’t like to say this, but if they’re both gone, we can safely conclude that the creative force that rules the universe has given up on us.

This is all I’ve been able to find so far about Vladimir Putin’s apparent “disappearance”.

A warning.

Anyone who, like me, refuses their (India Times) cookies will be bombarded with about six million of the things.

Accept our cookies, effendi, or we’ll crash your computer!

No you won’t. I’m using Linux.

I’m always disgusted at the malice shown by arrogant scum that try to force people to accept their cookies. I just block them permanently after an attack like that.

They also tried to force me to sign up to their newsletter before I was able to read the story, so I gave my e-mail address as (with apologies to any ladies present)

fuck-off@nignog.com

Do you think they’ll have got the message? It worked anyway. I was able to close the box after that.

Werefolfs quote earlier needs to be disimanted redistributed 10 million times. BY DEFENDING MYSELF AGAINST THE JEWS I AM DOING THE LORDS WORK! The critical wording from Adolf is not that I want to kill jews. Just like I don’t want to kill anybody. My book says live and let live until they come to kill YOUR children. Then I get pissed. But any way the passage was that he was defending himself from jew. Not attacking them. And Mr. Hitler was right. I lost my train of thought somewhere destination asswitch but as Arnold says I’ll be back.

33. IncogNation says:

Yesterday you couldn’t get TheOccidentalObserver.net.
    But you could get to it using the .com.
    Now both of them are down.
    OccidentalObserver is a low-key Jew-aware site, scholarly and polite.
    But it appears to be a DOS attack fast on the heels of their hard-hitting and well-researched articles about Jewish moneylending practices.

34. AlbKenshiro says:

The Jews are all out in arms another DoS attack on the Occidental Observer just now

Filthy Jew rats. They know which sites are most dangerous to them.

Sometimes I follow back hits to my site from various forums. People will put in a link to one of my articles and others will comment — good or bad. Quite a few times, I’ve read member comments where they could not even get to my site to begin with, yet they seem not to get the fact they are blocked from my site on purpose. They just can’t seem to put two-and-two together that forces are out there that work to keep them stupid. Other times, moderators for the forum remove the link to me or even delete the entire thread completely!

36. ICU says:

I-Man,
    The jew scum media maven that runs Comcast, Roberts, has a place on Martha’s Vineyard down the road from somebody I know.
    Comcast blocks your website on M.V.
    The slimey jews can’t wait to get total control of the Internet, despite the fact that the vile Satanic bastards already have Google, YouTube, Yahoo, Huffpost,the social media shit like Facebook, the online editions of their various printed birdcage liners/ fish guts wrap and cable Nooz By Jooz like CNN, the egregious MSNBC, the Phony FOX etc. where their sweaty censors and editors roll the turds that are Tikun Olam and Eretz Israel all over EVERYTHING
    I can hardly wait for The Tipping Point to happen.
    It’ll be like somebody threw a switch.
    GAME ON !
    The Khazar vampire pirates and their nigger and mestizo biologic weapons won’t believe what’s happening to them, even while it’s happening.
    Speed The Day

37. Jesse says:

Just wanna give you props incog. You helped open up the blinders bud. Really does feel like I woke up in the matrix. I don’t consider this a hate site in the least. In all reality, this is the best site for all truth seekers who are aware our country is being destroyed but may have been oblivious as to who was holding the hammer.
    Once again- really appreciate ur effort and I consider you an equal with David duke. Most relevant site on the web bro

Thanks, man, ‘preciate it.

39. The Naked Prey says:

Fellow Incoggers, I noticed a huge change in Ferguson media coverage after the two cops were shot. All mentions of Darren Wilson, and the exculpatory DOJ report have been scrubbed from all kike outlets. Down the memory hole. Now, the only context given for any of it is the second DOJ report, the one that says “Cops iz raycis!” At least this is true for the RT coverage and Reuters, but as you all know it’ll be so everywhere else.

BTW, Barney made me laugh when he said effendi.

40. ihatekikes says:

Them kikes iz gittin noivous

Keep the powder dry
    And remember tucka and roll baby tuck and roll

as ICU says

speed the day( nows theres a great line)

Incog when we eventually meet Im going to give you a big hug even if it may seem gay , for all you do.

If the internet was around during thw battle of waterloo the bastards would have never crashed the english stock market. Then came the printing press so they had to control that, then came the internet…….

…Is Your Family’s Health Being Traded For Profit?

New Bought Documentary Exposes Ugly Truth Behind Vaccines, GMO’s And Big Pharma…

Anyone who wants to watch this movie has two days to watch it for free. I haven’t yet but I will before the two days are up.

42. Schmit says:

Frank Fredenburg says:
    March 13, 2015 at 1:52 pm

I know very well ” Big Pharma ” because of my job. Nowadays, big pharma only thinks about money. Just take a look at the new medications flooding the market to understand …

The pharmaceutical industry gives a damn about health in general. Only profit counts.

I always give the example of the Gardasil vaccine. It is a big scam. Not only does your body destroys the virus responsible for the cancer in 98% of all cases, but the vaccine has serious side effects. Merck tempered with the clinical results to get it into market.

But putting the blame only on the pharmaceutical industry is a little to much.
    Physicians are also responsible for over-prescribing many medications. And of course, sick people are to blame too. They put pressure on you to get those medications.

” Health industry ” is truly sickening. In Belgium they even sell ” kits ” to kill yourself at home in pharmacies.

There are also contraceptives. It is a shame that a foetus is treated like a bacteria that needs to be destroyed.
    No wonder a Jew was behind the ” birth control pill ” and the ” abortion pill “. The best way to get rid of Christians is to kill them before they are born.

I only hope all this will come to an end really soon. I have been taking anti-anxiety and sleeping pills for months now. And the more I investigate the Jews, the more I feel sick to my stomach.

Schmit – Can you get St John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) where you are? I’ve never used it myself, but I’ve heard good things about it.

Here’s a link to a Wikipedia page.

That page has plenty of bad things to say about it, but we know the jews will only allow their own opinions on Wikipedia, so it could be worth Googling in the hope of finding trustworthy information, whether it’s good or bad.

Another option in a few places could be Hemp (cannabis sativa), but rothschild-rockefeller banned and demonised it as a “dangerous drug” in most countries because it presents a potential “threat” to their criminally-lucrative oil monopoly.

A non-polluting annual crop, once used to make sails for ships (apparently the word “cannabis” is Dutch for “canvas”). As well as it’s medicinal uses, products include cloth, plastics, lubricants, fuel oils. What’s not to hate if you want to force the world to use that filthy, polluting, carcinogenic stuff that comes out of the ground?

44. summerled says:

What Do Israelis Think About Americans? Start With Disdain.

By Dr. Patrick Slattery – Writing in the Jewish Daily Forward newspaper, Naomi Zeveloff’s headline asked “What Do Israelis Think About Americans? Start With Disdain.” Maybe if you see yourself as “G-d’s chosen people” it’s kind of hard not to look down your nose at others. Well, if G-d chose them, perhaps he could pay their bills as well. So just how strong is this contempt, and how wide spread? Zeveloff writes:

Israelis tend to agree on one thing: Their strongest supporters are an inherently dupable people.

“Most Israelis think Americans are pro-Israel and we can sell them anything, especially mud from the Dead Sea,” said David Lifshitz, the lead writer for the Israeli comedy show “Eretz Nehederet,” or “Wonderful Land.”

“Or — just regular mud with a ‘Dead Sea’ sticker on it.”

But it’s not just American tourists whom many Israelis see as guileless. American foreign policy is held up to similar scrutiny here, even as Israel receives billions of dollars in foreign aid from the United States each year.

45. Schmit says:

@ Barney

I tried St john’s word in the past. It does not work against anxiety. It is known to be effective against depression and probably a better choice than most synthetic medications to cure depression. But it is ineffective as an anti-anxiety.

Cannabis sativa is not an option for me. I do not want to take something like that because I have a high responsibility Job and can not be to ” drugged “. Also I speak all day long with people and I do not want them to feel I am drugged.

I will stick to my anti-anxiety drugs for the time being. It’s not as if I could stop. Have become extremely tolerant to them. But without them the truth would be unbearable.

I do not remember the last day that went by without me thinking about Jews. They completely screwed my life.

46. Schmit says:

Another piece of proof that Putin is not what many white nationalists believe he is.
    Kim Jong-Un will attend WWII ceremonies in Moscow on May 9. Russia to strengthen ties with the most communist and godless country in the World.
    Putin is just another NWO puppet.

A must read :

Putin nostalgic about communism, wants to boost North Korea ties in 2015

47. Jesse says:

Evolution shows that in the long run, if the superior mixes with the inferior, the product is halfway between, and inferior to what you started with in the original superior group – in other words, mongrelized.
    George Lincoln Rockwell

48. JustAGuy says:

@ Barney

I have heard the same about UKIP. My general perogative is that if a party doesn’t mention key issues, they are controlled opposition. UKIP certainly seems to fit that bill.
    What about BNP? I like Nick Griffin or at least what he has to say. I’ve corresponded with their people on their YT channel and they seem legit to me, but who knows(?)

Also, stay as far away from DebkaFile as possible. It is an Israeli website and proven disinfo merchant.

Thanks for the warning about Debkafile, JustAGuy. It’s not one of my “regulars”.

——————–

Regarding more general, and especially medical matters, one thing I’ve noticed about this world is that we only learn what we need to know after we needed to know it.

It’s the same with just about any subject you care to name. It seems we can’t bypass the blockages by feeding people with good information about anything. Whatever it is, they won’t learn anything new until they’ve gone through the same learning process we went through.

I’ve tried for decades to warn people about the various medical scams, but they never listen. The murderer in the white coat is the “expert”, so it’s “not worth the risk” of trying something natural and effective in preference to big pharma’s poisons.

Even when people know the treatment is doing more harm than good, they come out with crap like “better safe than sorry” or “the doctor knows best”, and then there’s “it’s probably dangerous to just stop it”.

It seems everyone has to learn the hard way, and by then it’s often too late.

I know a very attractive woman who’s recently been conned into having a double mastectomy, followed by all the corrosive poisons (“chemotherapy”) they kill people with. That stuff will take your skin off, FFS, and the murderous bastards inject it into the victim’s bloodstream. It’s sad, but she won’t survive as long as she would have done if she’d stayed away from the medical mafia.

I think she’s starting to realise that now, but it’s too late.

The devil’s gargoyles (jews) do like to murder our most beautiful women. It’s in the talmud and the protocols.

They very nearly killed me a few years ago by not even bothering to check for an allergic reaction to morphine. Making a coffee in the morning tired me so much that I had to go back to bed. I could sleep any time I wanted. What I couldn’t do was wake up. Not fully. I couldn’t eat solid food. I couldn’t see properly (still can’t, but it’s better than it was). Once or twice every day I was “sweating buckets” for up to six hours at a time. My sense of time (days, weeks, months) was screwed, as was my memory. I hardly even knew my own name.

I asked for a non-opiate painkiller. The lying bastards said there wasn’t one.

Fortunately I’d arranged to stay with a friend “for a week” after the operation in case there were “complications”. This friend spent about three months just trying to keep me alive or I wouldn’t be here now.

I’m drug-free now, and I’m staying that way until the pain (multiple causes) gets so bad that I won’t have any choice but to let the devil’s vermin finish me off with their Afghan opiates.

It was pretty bad last night. I was in bed by midnight, but it was nearly 4am by the time I got to sleep. I’d rather put up with the pain and keep what’s left of my mind though.

Sorry. Shouldn’t get into all that. I don’t want sympathy (I’m White). Just using my own situation as an example.

A few years ago I witnessed a deliberate medical murder. I know a lot more about the case than I’m willing to divulge, but I’ve got the proof that it was a murder. I tried various methods to get something done about it, even though it was too late to save the victim, but there’s nothing we can do about the jew-masons and their medical mafia until the long-awaited day of the swinging jew, and that particular jew “doctor” is at the top of my list.

It took some doin’ because I’m not the most talented gifted music student around but here it is: (set to the melody of the Beverly Hillbilly)
    —————————————————————————–
    Let me tell you a story about a man named Adolf
    A poor ex–soldier couldn’t sell any paintings off
    Then one day running through the trenches delivering the General some news
    Almost got his head blown off and took a break and said God I hate these jews
    jews that is, gold, silver, money
    The next thing you know old Adolf is a millionaire
    He wrote a book saying jews get away from here
    Go to madisgascar or anyplace where you can be…
    So he loaded up the traincars and sent them to Beverly..
    Hills that is. Movie stars and swimming pools.

That’s all I have for now folks. I’m still working on the second verse.

51. JustAGuy says:

@ Barney

You’ve sure been through the mill with the Doctors. Not good.
    I recently went through something similar but not as bad as your situation. I went to Dr around 4 months ago becausse of odd sensations in my gut that would radiate into my chest. Not always so much pain, but just abnormal internal sensations. I thought it was trapped gas but it woudln’t go away. He had me scoped and I have a slight hiatal hernia. So the sensations were supposedly reflux. He prescribed tthe proton pump inhibitor meds(acid reducers) and I took them for 2 months. I got WORSE. I could hardly eat, had real pain in uper abdomen and chest this time round and it was a daily thing, sometimes all day. A friend who happens to be very knowwledgeable about natural homeopathic cures/folk medicine said she felt I didn’t suffer from high stomach acid but rather LOW stomach acid and the meds the Dr gave me exacerbated the problem. She suggested I stop the meds for a week or 2 and begin taking 2 tblsns of organic apple cider vinegar a day right after I eat. I did that as she advised and lo and behold my symptoms went away completely including what I had before the Dr stuck me on the pills. All the while it wasn’t HIGH stomach acid, it was LOW. and he just threw pills at it not even bothering to actually figure out the real problem. I’ve read up on it and low stomach acid is a leading cause of gastro reflux but is often misdiagnosed and people are them prescribed these proton pump inhibitors to reduce acid in stomach. I’ve read of people being on those things every day for 10+ years. I have to believe their system is totally out of whack by that point of use. Who would have thought something as simple and off the shelf like ACV could cure an issue like that? But this is the thing. These Drs get kickbacks or some other form of inccentive for prescribing these poisons the big pharma companies churn out for consumption. Yes, I have a few bad habits already such as I still smoke cigs, but in this case I ended up in worse shape than I was before I even went to the damn saw bones. I am not exagerrating when I say I began getting paranoid I had a seriouss life threeatening disease that is how bad I got to feeling after being on those pills for a month or so. That seems to be their answer for everything. Take this pill…

52. JustAGuy says:

@ protocolsRtrue

Haa Haa !! Hilarious

53. Sen10L says:

Very good verse one, PrT

Just A Guy – Just a very quick one. I’ve got to be out soon, and I’ve hardly started getting ready.

I always have a bottle of organic cider vinegar in stock. It’s also said to prevent “food poisoning”, so take a dose as soon as possible after eating (for example) under-cooked battery chicken. It’s surprising how many idiots there are “out there” who don’t understand basic hygiene.

My thinking, Can it really be incompetence that causes quacks to prescribe exactly the wrong thing? I don’t think so. No time now to find a link, but there’s an excellent video (cartoon) on Banjo Billy’s “Bamboo Delight” website.

Keep us sick. Keep prescribing “treatments”, never a cure.

Drug firms offer “incentives” such as holidays, “bonuses”, even new cars to persuade quacks to push the latest and most profitable drugs. That would be called corruption in any other profession, but they don’t even try to hide it.

Got to go now.

Hey Barney,

I’ll drop this in for you,

56. Schmit says:

@ Barney

” Keep us sick. Keep prescribing “treatments”, never a cure. ”

Sad, but true. Most, if not all, medications that have been marketed recently, do not actually cure, but only treat symptoms.

One might ask himself why is it like this. Why don’t they heal the disease.
    Alive = profit
    Dead = no profit

Like you said, physicians get ” bribes ” from Big Pharma to prescribe this or that medication. The bribes can be high.

For pharmacist, it is less interesting. We get free cosmetics, and other testers. We are also invited to conferences with paid meal. But it is nothing compared to what physicians get.
    Physicians have the power to prescribe medications, we do not. So Big Pharma will go after them instead.

57. Nebelwerfer says:

Joogle is tribe owned as well. That is why any page on google is view at your own risk controlled opposition disinfo. I notice Incog never has his hands out for moneyy, has nothing to do with google (joogle) and sometimes the page is down.
    Ever wonder why those joogle pages never go down or have any connectivitiy problems?
    Hmmmm…

58. We’re beset on all sides, when we try to publicise Erol’s work on the big sites. E.g. If we open a site on reddit, it’s shut down in minutes and our twitter accounts are regularly suspended, ‘even~though’ we never write to anyone nor reply, we simply post updates on ‘our own’ page. Our youtube channels are regularly blocked and banned and have videos removed by the sadomasochistic truth~hating hell~bound demons.

Erol exposes the whole story of Zionism in his comedy videos. He uncovered that Hitler was the son of the illegitimate son of Rothschild. You’re seeing the ‘exact~same’ events unfold in the Jewnited state, where Obama {a bath~house homosexual} is fronting for what’s about to ‘befall’ the American people, exactly as you saw in Dresden. {If you’re easily offended or have a closed mind you’ll miss out on 3,000 years of history being squeezed into less than 3 hours, by a comedic genius.}

I rarely post here, yet I ‘appreciate’ what I read here, every time I reach this ‘orbit.’ I’m a neuro~scientist and I publish the work of a Christlike man who’s insights are staggering.

I’ve tried publicising Erol’s work on several Ashkenazi~Jew~run sites and as you’d ‘expect’ for anyone exposes the ‘awful’ truth, in what he calls; “The Mosque of the lie;” we’re beset by bans, mobs of trolls and disinfo; so they can lead the sheeple back into the ‘ring,’ of patronising sadomasochists.

Before I go any further, I’d like to extend my heartfelt empathy towards those running this site; who’ve found themselves being ‘persecuted,’ even~though they’re a ‘minority,’ {hint, hint *!*}

If it’s any consolation, we experience near~constant panting~paraphiliacs targeting us, for simply exposing the ‘neuro~anatomy’ and genetics and history of Ashkenazi Jews.

If you have no emotional~reaction to the beasts, it renders them ‘impotent’ and if you simply ‘continue’ and exhibit your happiness, it ‘infuriates’ them.

In brief; as you may already know; Ashkenazis are ‘European.’ But, the top~secret; they cyber~harrass us for ‘revealing;’ is that neuro~anatomically their ‘Amygdala’ isn’t human *!*

Which may come as a surprise, but it’s ‘really simple.’ In Europe the ‘genes’ for red~hair come from ‘Neanderthal’ interbreeding. But it ‘doesn’t’ mean you have any ‘other’ Neanderthal DNA.

But, in the case of the Ashkenazi their ‘brain’s’ DNA is Neanderthal. Which is the top~secret they ‘ruthlessly’ oppress everything Erol does, for publicising, which we ‘overcome’ regardless.

Because of the primitive ‘strong urges,’ coming from the Neanderthal Amygdala ‘and’ because the Ashkenazi ‘culture’ doesn’t encourage them to ‘build~up’ prefrontal self~controll, instead, they follow the pedophilic~teachings of the Talmud and ‘aggrandise’ being a tribe of sex~offenders by worshipping an imaginary~satan.

Which allows them to dignify murdering children, for sexual~pleasure and sacrificing adult men, hint, {hint *!*}

E.g. The fMRI brain~scans of Ashkenazis ‘prove’ they have only 6% brain~function, compared to a ‘human’ European; who have a Cro~magnon Amygdala. {The Ashkenazi’s brain looks ‘hollow.’}

We’re being ‘genocided’ by Neanderthals. Here’s the ‘fun’ bit; 90% of ‘male’ Ashkenazis are born with the ‘wrong’ sex of brain for their body.

As, in utero, their brain is flooded with the ‘wrong’ hormone for their chromosome, so they make ‘female’ connections. This should make it even~more ‘clear’ about their ‘behaviour.’

It gets ‘worse,’ the womb then tries to ‘abort’ them, but the primitive creature clings~on and if it survives, it ‘sweats’ so much the amniotic~fluid becomes toxic, which then crosses the blood~brain~barrier and ‘arrests’ them, at that primitive stage of ‘evolution.’

So, not~only were they going to have a Neanderthal ‘rapist’s’ Amygdala, it’s arrested at a ‘proto~emotional’ stage of development.

Which, ‘explains’ a great deal of why they’re doing what they’re doing to you. I.e. They’re ‘genociding’ you and 1 of the key ways they’re doing it is by spraying you constantly with nano~bacteria and aluminium nano~particles, which ‘both’ cross the blood~brain~barrier and lodge in the ‘key’ areas of your brain, which ‘make’ you human.

They then ‘eat’ your brain, there, {as they’re doing ‘right now’} and start to zombifying and dehumanising you, until you ‘don’t care’ anymore, about them ‘genociding’ you. {Whilst they believe they’re taking the ‘antidotes.’}

Which they ‘lampoon’ with huge ‘tells,’ in the movies they make. I could list them all. E.g. Invasion of the ‘body snatchers, Planet of the Apes, Zombie movies and so on.

They’re a tribe of ‘assholes,’ to be neuro~anatomically correct. As without prefrontal brain~function ‘all’ they have is a bird’s brain, a ‘solitary’ pathology coming from that, which leads nowhere, like a length of rectum, terminating in an ‘asshole.’

The ‘meaning’ to their life, is the bit in the middle, which is the ‘ventral tegmental reward~centre,’ which they live to trigger, with ‘dopamine.’ Which they get from ‘attacking’ you or betraying you, especially genocidally.

If they murder you or rape you or rob you they get a ‘rush’ which also includes ‘serotonin’ *!*

I noticed an article, on here, a long time ago, pointing out how many Ashkenazis are diagnosed with schizophrenia. But it’s ‘not’ schizophrenia, they’re simply mental~quadriplegics, who talk ‘constant shite’ to themselves, which is ‘why’ they suffer.

Because the more ‘grandiose’ your delusions; since reality remains constant, irrespective of the magical~thinking of a bird’s brain; invariably the ’emotionally~incontinent’ megalomaniac ‘suffers’ and can then be relied~upon to take that out on ‘you.’

Which leads to the hand~me~down tyranny of all the prefrontally morally~vacant, empathically~void, pathologically~dishonest, irrational, unreasoned and ‘mindless’ weak assholes whacking you, due to unconcious and conscious ‘genocidal’ ideation, because you’re a different ‘species’ *!*

Which is ‘existential~envy,’ which every psychopath we’ve studied ‘admits’ to. They also admit to ‘knowing’ they’re going to hell, for eternity. But neither myself, nor Erol, believed in hell ‘until’ the psychopaths we ‘independently’ studied convinced us.

To conclude; They rely on those ‘outside’ of the ‘rings’ of lies to fall~for the mistake of ‘black and white’ thinking. So if we ‘differ’ on major points we part company, thus we’re divided, whilst the Zionists are ‘united,’ across the globe.

Those of us who differ, do so, due to the ‘depth’ with which they ‘plunder’ history to. I.e. ‘If’ you stop digging, it’s wise to still keep an open~mind and ‘if’ you find information which means you’ve to ‘abandon’ everything you previously thought; on that subject; I ‘urge’ you to do so, especially since we’ve ‘no time left.’

Either way, let’s ‘unite’ and ‘distance’ ourselves ‘geographically’ as well as ’emotionally’ and wisely, from what Erol Christened “Neandertrolls.” Without falling into their traps, I.e. It’s 100% fine for you to not be on the same page of whichever books I’m reading and visa~veras.

As we are ‘united’ by our ‘moral’ humanity, whereas they divide us due to their moral~vacancy and sexual~predatory neuro~chemical addiction ‘and’ because they ‘hate’ their own ‘reflection,’ so they want to rid the world of those who can ‘see’ them as they truly are.

p.s. Kindly don’t ‘personalise’ if I don’t reply, I won’t have seen it, as we get 1000’s of hate~mail on a regular basis and it’s impossible to sift~through, to look for the goodies. Kindly support Erol’s work and don’t fall~for black~and~white thinking, he’s truly Christlike and hilariously funny. E.g. When we used to field our mail we’d see the exact~same ‘solitary’ thought pattern, which is why Erol rechristened all psychopaths as being ‘unitards.’

Ciao,