HELLSTORM: What They Don’t Want You To Know

The Biggest Cover-Up In History

This documentary tells the tale that the victors still do not want you to know.

Learn the terrible truth about the rape, torture, slavery, and mass murder inflicted upon the German people by the Allied victors of World Word II. This is the biggest cover-up in world history.

MAIN SITE GO HERE

Subtitles and translations coming soon.
Buy The Book: http://www.amazon.com/Hellstorm-Death…
Website: http://www.hellstormdocumentary.com/
Quotations & Sources: http://www.hellstormdocumentary.com/q…

This entry was posted in History, Videos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

68 Responses to HELLSTORM: What They Don’t Want You To Know

1. Frederick says:

Mr. B-E-Devil,

Thx for that, but I don’t have to ask these or any pervert jews what they think of Hilter. And the hatred of Hitler and Jesus Christ is much different. As they truly despise Jesus Christ!

I only know from limited sources that Hitler did in fact persecute the independent Christian Church, Hitler was interested in organizing the protestant and catholic churches and they’d likely be spared. As individual and independent thought was not acceptable?
    From my German Christian friend Karl, he admits that all Christians were in favour of Hitler as it only made since, as he restored the economy and returned there pride in there nation!
    Now I’m studying this next part in great detail, why did Hitler persecute the Christian, as this came later during the war. So my limited info is of testimonies as ‘Dietrich Bonhoeffer,’ and checking some other testimonies out. But this is a fact of first hand accounts at least 20 Pastors (I’m sure there are many more) were sent to labor or concentration camps according Karl. And why? Basically if you didn’t agree with Hitler you opposed him.
    This other point I need to make, its ‘John 3:16,’ it called a classic scripture text.
    ‘The Whosoever’ meaning in this text is? You go figure! But I know for a fact no Jew or fake jew, pervert rabbis have ever known to embrace/ believe on John 3:16, other then the exception is this ‘Brother Nathanael’ who says he’s part Jew? I will not comment any further on him, I’m just saying. Other wise I don’t know personally of any jew who has accept Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord period.

Now if you keep in mind John 3:16 as it is preached in many Christian Churches of all Christendom, but only some truly apply it properly. Now in Germany, Hitler ruling you had to be of ‘Aryan ancestry?’ Other wise you were deemed suspicious? So many scripture texts as John 3:16 according to the Aryan ancestry would likely be in opposition to Hitler? Even though I’m of German Aryan ancestry? But likely not pure my mother’s maiden name was ‘Neuses’ my fathers side came from now western Poland, all prior before WW1. Same region as Karl and his wife.
    In true Christianity we are not to judge another, unless with a just reason? This is a teaching from Jesus Christ alone. I guess now that I being a literalist Christian I’m in quite a spot here? But at the same time I’m NOT going to be disingenuous, even if it would kill me. I will die for that name of Christ, and that’s it.

I’m sure that if it wasn’t for Hitler, there would have been someone else, even though I detest him, God did permit him to rule, now whether that is God’s divine will or His permissive will, we likely won’t know. The God of the Bible is sovereign, His purpose is much greater and higher then we can ever imagine. We are but a vapor James 4:14.
    My Christian friend Karl in his late 80s, he knows clearly about the allied mass bombing of German cities and towns and Eisenhower (he was German also, and fake jewish ancestry) VS General Patton. His advice just forget it (war) its going to happen again so trust truly in God, let God take care of it!

I really like to conclude my study on this topic some day, as to what was with this Hitler, who really was he?

Blessings

2. bubba says:

Red Lobster..

Most of those feral apes probably had “crabs ” after going ” muh dick” fishing.

3. Don Turnipseed says:

White elderly man nearly beaten to death by 50 Baltimore High schoolers.
    US Kosher Media is silent..

4. bubba says:

summerled says:
    May 12, 2015 at 5:06 pm
    ==========

Harper has all the ZOG warning signs…like the USA Bushes.
    He’s from the East, but claims he is a westerncowboy.

His dad was a WW2 vet, who …according the Harper…instilled in him the Holocaust myth.

The Canadian political scene is one big mind f*ck.
    In the 1960’s, Marxist Pierre Trudeau started kissing the asses of the ethnic enclave of French Canada…(Quebec)…then used that crowbar to open up 3rd world immigration.

In essence, he created a wedge between white English speaking Canadians. In the midst of this, he created all sorts of Hate Crime laws that , as usual…favoured the Kike Jews, given Toronto is apparently the HQ for North American Jewry.

After that, Trudeau quit in 1982… and then the great “Right Wing” saviour Brian Mulroney came in…and effectively sold out Canada with Free Trade agreements and NAFTA under his Kike advisor/master Simon Reisman.

Hence the mirage of opposition…..as the borders are effectively removed socio-politically and economically.

After Mulroney, his party which once had the largest majority in history, crashed and burned. The so called right wing rose from the ashes slowly, under some person named Preston Manning…with Harper in the mix.

However, Manning, Harper and crew seem to be affiliated with some offshoot CI groups, which is simply Scofield Bible f*cktards kissing Satans kike ass..

After a succession of more losers…Harper is the final death blow…a neocon signing away whats leftover of Canada. His mission now , as a fall 2015 election looms…seems to be to act as Kike Commissar and protect Satan’s children from Truthers…

5. kerdasi amaq says:

On the Internet: no one knows you’re a dog, also, any denials of kikeyness must be taken with a grain of salt.

Looks like there are some trolls up above.

Everybody here knows that I cannot let a single day pass by without saying something stupid. I was thinking about my stepdad Jim had 2 ships sunk out from under him by the slant-eyed japs. Then I was thinking about the army air corps.. Now we call it the Air Force. They told those guys that if you can survive 25 bombing missions over Germany then you can go home. Gee Thanks at least I have something to look forward to. The Navy should have had the same type of policy that if you can survive the slant eyed japs sinking your ship 3 times you get to come home. Or until we get this atomic bomb thing figured out whichever comes first.

The most heartwarming speech ever given by an army General.. If you boys can survive 25 bombing missions over Germany then you get to go home. Thanks General I feel better already.

8. B-E-Devil says:

PRT — I have yet to read anything by you that I would consider stupid.
    I would like to see people call slant-eyed japs what they actually are.
    Slant-eyed “jews”. Just compare their behavior and you will find
    they are “One and the same”.

I remember how the bastards flooded the US with those cheap ass little
    shit cars. When I think back it was always some jew or cheap gentile
    who purchased one.