HELLSTORM: What They Don’t Want You To Know

The Biggest Cover-Up In History

This documentary tells the tale that the victors still do not want you to know.

Learn the terrible truth about the rape, torture, slavery, and mass murder inflicted upon the German people by the Allied victors of World Word II. This is the biggest cover-up in world history.

MAIN SITE GO HERE

Subtitles and translations coming soon.
Buy The Book: http://www.amazon.com/Hellstorm-Death…
Website: http://www.hellstormdocumentary.com/
Quotations & Sources: http://www.hellstormdocumentary.com/q…

This entry was posted in History, Videos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

68 Responses to HELLSTORM: What They Don’t Want You To Know

1. bubba says:

Verr ist everybody?

at the synagogue…???

ahaha !!! dats vat I taut !

OK..remember….before you leave….. spray paint swastikas on Myron’s Deli and Heil Hitler on Aunt Sophies grave….then go cry to MSM !

If you don’t??
    …. you are a self hating Jew ,….anti Semite….. and no more deals at Hymies tailor and shoes!

Now why would I want to waste a perfectly good can of spray paint? Comments like that make us all look bad and give zog red flags. Only jews spray paint swastikas on sinagoges. Only niggers spray paint swastikas and the n-word on peoples garages. As a matter of fact… If it weren’t for niggers and Hispanics and jews I think the whole spray paint industry would take a 50% loss. Only legitimate people could save it at lowes or home depot or auto parts. Tip to graffiti cops in the hoods. Check the colors of the graffiti then check all the videos and electronic receipts of who bought that can of paint. Then note to judge. Tell them spics and niggers and jews You get to clean it off and make it whole again. Plus other charges for destroying other peoples property. I think I get your point Bubba.

3. bubba says:

Apparently…the Kike Jews give themselves away when they do swastika graffiti.

Something about the” Oy Vey”swastika’s start -and- finish motion is consistent with NON Caucasian graphics…aka more typical of Hebraic hand motion(excluding masturbation).

Speaking of making niggers and spics get a license to buy spray paint. This is no shit. I live in a rural county. I drink beer my wife drinks soda my cats eat cat food all out of aluminum cans. (The dog food is in steel cans.) So I do my civic duty recycle aluminum save them up and go to the metal recycle. They make me fill out paperwork and get a recycle license. Apparently too many niggers steal the coils out of peoples air conditioners or the rims off of other peoples cars or the copper wire out of peoples houses. I’ve seen pictures of dead niggers next to high voltage transformers with signs saying danger trying to steal the wires. But like all the first 48 and inter city cop shows in the niggerhoods look at the detroilet and Cleveland houses you will remember that back in the day people used to put aluminum siding on their houses to save painting them forever. Look at the niggerhoods now every one of those houses is missing the bottom 7 feet of aluminum siding. Now why is that I wonder? Because if the niggers had an aluminum ladder they would have already pawned that for drug money. That’s fucked come home from work and find some niggers stole the bottom half of the siding of my house. I hate to even see what the inside looks like.

5. Gus says:

The Talmudic vengeance against humanity is well documented and it reached its peak of genocide against the European White race in WW2.
    They, the Jews, orchestrated a satanic ritual of genocide against the German people who supported them and allowed them into Germany as equals.
    This is the Jew who has destroyed many Nations for millennia by his cunning and whilst supporting his host nation always plans to destroy it.
    America is now and I fret for my own country Australia as these parasites already control our government…. Gus

6. Hoff says:

Mandatory read on Lend-Lease. No jew instigated Lend-Lease, the jew ruled Soviet would have lost ww2! Mandatory read!

In December, 1940 President Roosevelt proclaimed the U.S. would be the “Arsenal of Democracy”

Book about Lend-Lease by air. Mandatory read!

MAJOR JORDAN’S DIARIES

7. Hoff says:

Read Major Jordans book. And who is the key jew in it all? Harry Hopkins.

Lend-Lease aid to the Soviet Union was nominally managed by Stettinius. Roosevelt’s Soviet Protocol Committee was dominated by Harry Hopkins

8. Hoff says:

I read the whole Major Jordan book cover to cover. It’s mandatory!

9. Hoff says:

The USSR was highly dependent on rail transportation, but the war practically shut down rail equipment production: only about 92 locomotives were produced. 2,000 locomotives and 11,000 railcars were supplied under Lend-Lease. Likewise, the Soviet air force received 18,700 aircraft, which amounted to about 14% of Soviet aircraft production (19% for military aircraft).[18]

Although most Red Army tank units were equipped with Soviet-built tanks, their logistical support was provided by hundreds of thousands of U.S.-made trucks. Indeed by 1945 nearly a third of the truck strength of the Red Army was U.S.-built. Trucks such as the Dodge 3/4 ton and Studebaker 2½ ton were easily the best trucks available in their class on either side on the Eastern Front. American shipments of telephone cable, aluminum, canned rations, and clothing were also critical.[19]

10. George says:

The jews have had Whites killing Whites for thousands of years. It is not getting any better. Here in this country jews have taken over and put the negro in charge.

11. bubba says:

Shock report about secret Obama Treaty: “Unlimited migration from Mexico…gun import bans…ammunition bans”

====================================
    QUOTE:

The Obama administration is feverishly working with foreign lawmakers and officials on a new Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade agreement. Yet what may seem like business as usual is anything but.

The President has made it a point to keep any details of the agreement completely secret, so much so that what amounts to a gag order has been placed on anyone who has anything to do with the bill.

Even members of Congress are unable to discuss the contents of the bill with each other or in public, and anyone who is invited to discussions over the bill must leave cell phones and staff members behind. Since not even Republicans have yet to spill the beans about the details of the agreement, one can only assume that those attending the meetings are doing so under threat of criminal prosecution or worse if they talk.

QUOTE:

Clinton confidant Dick Morris explained in 2012 how restrictions outlined in a foreign treaty such as the new trade agreement might work:

It’s entirely a backdoor effort to force gun registration and eventually bans and restrictions with the act of the United States Congress – to do it with international treaty.

One of the deadly parts about this is that when a treaty is signed and made binding in the United States it acquires the force of a Constitutional Amendment. Under the Supremacy Clause, every Congress and every state legislature has to honor that treaty, unless a Constitutional Amendment is passed to the contrary or unless all the other signatories let the U.S. out of the treaty.

So this would be permanent, long-term gun control…all done without Congress.
    ==========================================================
    COMMENT:

Gee…who was that guy with the small moustache (1945 R.I.P(?) )that kinds warned about this Kike Jew BS.

If one has a bit of a handle on how treaties work, one realizes they can supercede whatever laws a NATION…repeat sovereign N-A-T-I-O-N has.

Its basically Neo Cons on steroids… whereby multinationals and UN merge into a NWO gov’t. There is no limit to what they can do as they interpret all laws that exist and can make them null and void.

The old trick of slip in changes at the last minute or VOTE, then read…etc are common…if not simply bring in martial law.

THE JEWS ARE LITERAL VAMPIRES, WHO REQUIRE THE LITERAL BLOOD OF OTHER HUMAN RACES IN ORDER TO PERPETUATE THEIR RACE

I’ve heard this theory before. This must be where the legend of vampires originated from.

Moldova: 28-Year-Old Israeli Jew Banker Apparently Steals A Billion Dollars

14. bubba says:

Kosher and shabbos goy Vampires?

More and more convinced that it was mythology throughout history literally and figuratively analogizing Judaism.

A recent anecdote I heard was Dick Cheney was quite ill a while back. When next seen he was re-invigorated and blood noticed on his lips. Apparently drinking blood will give you a very quick healing boost(ie high in various things like endorphins etc.)

Regardless, when one is a psychopath, there is nothing that is too depraved to indulge in.

Even Frankenstein was apparently inspired by the Jacobins in the French Revolution, ie a monster unleashed on society.

I promised myself I would watch this video tonight , right after BBQ.

Here’s a little diddy that is 100% entertainment for the white people, jews can not compete with this stuff and it’s why almost nobody knows that such wonderful sessions existed.

Eff’ the jew and it’s pets that now think it’s cool to kill police officers.

Tick – Tock niggers , when we do wake up as a people YOU are all fucking toast !
    and we’re taking the spics and the all mighty master , the jew with you.

The white people will have no choice but to decide that we’ve had enough of you shit, it’ll happen in my life time too and I can’t wait for it to start.

16. Hoff says:

Doug

May 10, 2015 at 8:40 pm

What do jews say about a 28 year old jew who steals a billion dollars?

“He’s still young, he’ll get better at it.”

17. Karen says:

Jeesh, I remember back 6 or 7 years ago when this site was hopping. Now, just a few sub normals left. Incogman, you gave it your best shot, but at this point I think it should be buried under a mound of dogshit.

18. Karen says:

and you know fucking well I’m not jewish!!!! that you would say I was shows you to be a liar.

19. NinjaJohn says:

Where’d that come from, Karen? There’s still lots of good posters and info on this site.

20. bubba says:

See…

……..I told you Joan Rivers faked her death !

21. LIttleberry says:

But I look forward to your posts – you got a level head, and I’ll bet your good looking to boot (don’t ask hubby, he’s probably gotten used to you by now).

Incogman is not going away, and he’ll continue to have a following, which he manages to keep up to date anytime something worthy happens – go to incogman pretty quick to see from his perspective and that of the many posters.

But I am a silent reader (very FEW posts), and I suspect there is an army of silent readers who get a kick out of incogman’s articles and the very entertaining posts that follow – and yours are top notch – I’ll not miss a one, thank you very much.

Keep ’em coming, gal, don’t let anyone discourage you – we swell with your nuggets of wisdom and that razor sharp tongue – around you, I’ll bet there is never a dull moment.

22. bubba says:

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL-ETTES

23. Frederick says:

LIttleberry says:

May 10, 2015 at 10:34 pm

“No, Karen, we know you are not a jew, but you run into the christian thing here, since incogman, in spite of his otherwise very good common sense, is hamstrung with christianity (white man style).”

I would think you wouldn’t have the guts to repeat this hamstrung thing to Mr. Incogman in person? Just what do you mean “the Christian thing?” If it wasn’t for the Lord Jesus Christ (who first lead the Christian cause) and many of His disciples firstly exposing those bastard pharisees you wouldn’t have nothing! They also died for their faith protesting against the jew!!

Oh yeah your hilter the hero, he hardly exposed the jew, and he persecuted and put to death many white Christians as fifthy lenin and stalin.

History only repeats itself cause people just don’t know how to grow up and respect.
    To Mr. Incogman you are fair and unbiased, you are likely the man the Lord of Hosts will use for His divine purpose!

Taking lots of PC rabid jew flak and white people ignorance lately, bloody BS. And I come here to get some relieve? Even here there is no escape of insults for the white Christian. Thanks to some white folk here to make the Christian life more miserable, but yet I with Christ I can overcome them all!!

Blessings!

24. sog says:

karen you suffer from mpd ..alcohol induced ..get a bigger vibrator and some stronger hooch that renders you completely motionless …i know you post a lot of alcohol induced sentiments ..slurring reality with depression and mania …get some help ..
    @hoff ..nice ,,lol ,,the shitkike will always get better at evil with the village of the damned behind him all the way in many more ways than 1 or two indecent sentiments …fuck jews ..dump israel ..the name is even a plagiurism ..the flag is the satanic star of ashtoreth….
    the people are not even in the realm of wishful thinking at being decended from anciant semite isralites ….fake bull shit …

25. LIttleberry says:

Hold on there, Fredrick, you are one of my favorite posters. I just never swallowed that story as actually being factual, but I do hope that is not a REQUIREMENT in order to be an ally in this struggle for white liberation and nationalism. We do both believe in THAT, don’t we?

Its OK by me if the majority of my fellow whites are Christians, and, even if some are zealously so – I just hope you don’t mind if I take the sage advice of Polonius – “this above all, to thine own self be TRUE” (caps added for emphasis). I just don’t believe the story – it sounds like something a jew would spit out for the benefit of those they consider to be gullible simpletons who need a good story to hang on to while getting fleeced every damn day of the year.

I got no fight with Christians – who knows? You might be right. And if so, I’ll surely get what’s coming to me (you won’t have to lift a finger).

Peace.

26. summerled says:

Davis-Guess Wendy · Follow · Top Commenter · Albert Gallatin Area Senior High School · 115 followers
    Yours and all of ours. There was a conference in Evian France and of the over 100 nations that attended, only 1 agreed to allow Jewish people in, and that was only 20,000 (surely the richest). Meddling is the cause, stirring up trouble. This minority of people who demand to have our nations loyal to their thieving ways is an affront to anyone who isn’t waiting for the arrival of the Messiah, or is being paid/bribed/extorted in some manner. Deplorable business ethics results in chaos of course. and they have their chaos. To think all the work done to reach a place of serenity (retirement after a life of work) is being destroying by a handful of people despise us with such a passion, we are in their holy book and described as little more than cattle, preferably their slaves. Unfreakingbelievable. As is Jade Helm and the fear it is invoking – rightfully so – when investor protectionism and corporatism are the theme in a democratic nation. We are paying for our own destruction.

27. Frederick says:

Mr. LIttleberry

thx for that, I’ve never advocated or mentioned nor expected anyone to join or share my faith my cause or the Christian one. “We do both believe in THAT, don’t we?” Yes!

As I’ve mentioned before it gets really annoying to hear this negative comments about Christians as myself as there are many so-called Christians in Christendom. It won’t be much trouble to ask those of maturity on this site to be slightly specific, rather then general statements about Christianity, am I asking for too much? Not expecting to be special, but I also make an effort to respect those here.
    As I know those that have some revere Hilter here but I don’t go making off the cuff statements about this person even though I detest him for my own reasons and purposes to do such.
    I guess we could look at the person of Jesus Christ or Christians myself as controversial but why is that? Or the controversies surrounding Hilter!

I heard the other day that Christians are now playing the victim as jews have from my atheist neighbor, that’s a new one on me!
    He saying that we are the ones preaching anti-gay (homo) and going to hell on street corners, city center Edmonton and that we deserve to be arrested and charged for these crimes, then we complain later about the abuse of going to jail
    I replied: Well for those that do such, its still a right of law, until the laws are changed then we’ll see who’s still complaining! So we are getting flak from the homo, atheist, jews, even secular people and its not like I’m preaching from street corners!

I guess my problem is that I may not always be showing respect for my neighbor as in, Matthew 22:38-40 (its a hard act to follow at times) but when their is negativity and abuse of the Gospel and I don’t go looking for trouble but its seems to provoke a reply and I go on the defensive, I admit that, as how awkward that is!

As about this, Christian says:
    May 1, 2015 at 9:36 am

I felt some conviction about overtly defensive about my comments, but until someone says so. I won’t correct myself, I still think I’m rather correct about my remarks about Christian?
    Also I don’t necessary think the God of the Bible needs defending, (His mysteries) He can do that Himself, but a response is necessary when in accurate statements are made against the gospel. I admit I don’t have all the answers but I know the One who does!
    —————————————————————————————————–
    About the topic, yeah very horrifying, as my German Christian friend would say, Karl was a German soldier and he wishes more North American people would know and see the truth about how history was written in favour of the victor, and how horribly distorted it is. Very excellent insight from a German soldier, only problem he won’t comment or answer many of my questions, as about killing the enemy whether Soviet or Allied. I understand as he and his wife are almost 90 years old and I don’t wish to distress him. But just knowing him personally of the his experiences shows me that we are very privileged, and should have nothing to bitch about, at least not yet.

Blessings

28. bubba says:

Rhetorical Question:

If you came to your vehicle, and saw a DVD with the Title ” HELLSTORM ” on the windshield…would YOU watch it ?

29. bubba says:

I think it is extremely important for people to talk to those that lived through the WARS…that is irrefutable testimony that should be recorded, in order to counter the Kike Jew ” Shoah business” liars.

I am a 1st generation “New Worlder” aka…….parents and their families were WW2 ” DP’s ” …..displaced persons.

Until one becomes a truther, one is neutralized by propoganda, and we should be “thankful” they could escape the war.

No…the facts are they wanted to DEpopulate Europe…ethnic cleansing(ie DE Nazify)…steal our ancestral lands…and then F*ck us all over again over here.

I am getting my “War stories” ……how about the rest of you ?

30. World Changer says:

The Final Solution for Jews is in but you won’t like the results.

Subject: The Beast (Part II) | Veterans Today

The Final Solution to the Final Solution will be the victory of Good over Evil.

31. summerled says:

rat fuck Harper shows what a TRAITOR HE IS

I’ll never listen to hey jude again !

33. bubba says:

Netanyahu’s Wife Responds to Employee Abuse Allegations

=======================

Can someone convince me that Bibi’s “wife” is not a MAN…

eccchhhhhhh…..

Uncontrolled tongue lashings ?
    Maybe mrs netanyahoo would have been nicer to poor neftali if he returned the favor.

35. Hoff says:

summerled, video don’t work.

36. Schmit says:

Interesting article. This one really shows how wicked Putin really is.

” Vladimir Putin, the president of Russia, came under criticism from rights activists on Tuesday after he compared Vladimir Lenin’s embalmed corpse to the holy relics of Christian saints. ”

This monkey is comparing Lenin (a filthy jew commie who killed more millions of Christian Russians) to a holy Christian relic …

I hope this one will open the eyes of people who still think crypto-Jew Putin will save their white asses. That guy is as wicked as any western leader if not more.

37. mikey says:

JEW GOVERNMENT FAILS TO STOP VIDEO OF SLAUGHTER OF WHITE SKIN IN PARKING LOTS ALL OVER AMERICA, LAST NIGHT

Jews fake outrage over Obama “teens” beating White Man in Baltimore.

39. bubba says:

Cemetery Surrounded by Auto Plant Opens, Briefly

=========================================

Guess (rhymes with whose) cemetery ?

40. B-E-Devil says:

Frederick– Ask any rat-face bastard who calls himself
    a jew, but is of the spawn of satan what they think
    of Adolf Hitler and they will speak almost as much
    hate and vile of him as they do of Jesus Christ.

The National Socialist Stand on Christianity

41. B-E-Devil says:

I still have this from a year and a half ago.
    Keep it in front of the kitchen window.
    Works at keeping any rat-face bastards from entering the yard.

42. Bailey… Did that ruckus at Red Lobster erupt because the waiter forgot to bring out the complimentary biscuits?

Or did the waiter accidentally say to the black patron… “How is your shrimp?” and the fight ensued because the black guy thought he was implying about his junk?

Fight at Red Lobster probably better than the one going on down the street at Outback Steak House, I bet!

Damn… Go to Red Lobster for the seafood and stay for the complimentary brawl….

BTW… Great video that everyone should watch and pass around…

43. summerled says:

HOFF here is another version of that vid

44. Frederick says:

Mr. B-E-Devil,

Thx for that, but I don’t have to ask these or any pervert jews what they think of Hilter. And the hatred of Hitler and Jesus Christ is much different. As they truly despise Jesus Christ!

I only know from limited sources that Hitler did in fact persecute the independent Christian Church, Hitler was interested in organizing the protestant and catholic churches and they’d likely be spared. As individual and independent thought was not acceptable?
    From my German Christian friend Karl, he admits that all Christians were in favour of Hitler as it only made since, as he restored the economy and returned there pride in there nation!
    Now I’m studying this next part in great detail, why did Hitler persecute the Christian, as this came later during the war. So my limited info is of testimonies as ‘Dietrich Bonhoeffer,’ and checking some other testimonies out. But this is a fact of first hand accounts at least 20 Pastors (I’m sure there are many more) were sent to labor or concentration camps according Karl. And why? Basically if you didn’t agree with Hitler you opposed him.
    This other point I need to make, its ‘John 3:16,’ it called a classic scripture text.
    ‘The Whosoever’ meaning in this text is? You go figure! But I know for a fact no Jew or fake jew, pervert rabbis have ever known to embrace/ believe on John 3:16, other then the exception is this ‘Brother Nathanael’ who says he’s part Jew? I will not comment any further on him, I’m just saying. Other wise I don’t know personally of any jew who has accept Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord period.

Now if you keep in mind John 3:16 as it is preached in many Christian Churches of all Christendom, but only some truly apply it properly. Now in Germany, Hitler ruling you had to be of ‘Aryan ancestry?’ Other wise you were deemed suspicious? So many scripture texts as John 3:16 according to the Aryan ancestry would likely be in opposition to Hitler? Even though I’m of German Aryan ancestry? But likely not pure my mother’s maiden name was ‘Neuses’ my fathers side came from now western Poland, all prior before WW1. Same region as Karl and his wife.
    In true Christianity we are not to judge another, unless with a just reason? This is a teaching from Jesus Christ alone. I guess now that I being a literalist Christian I’m in quite a spot here? But at the same time I’m NOT going to be disingenuous, even if it would kill me. I will die for that name of Christ, and that’s it.

I’m sure that if it wasn’t for Hitler, there would have been someone else, even though I detest him, God did permit him to rule, now whether that is God’s divine will or His permissive will, we likely won’t know. The God of the Bible is sovereign, His purpose is much greater and higher then we can ever imagine. We are but a vapor James 4:14.
    My Christian friend Karl in his late 80s, he knows clearly about the allied mass bombing of German cities and towns and Eisenhower (he was German also, and fake jewish ancestry) VS General Patton. His advice just forget it (war) its going to happen again so trust truly in God, let God take care of it!

I really like to conclude my study on this topic some day, as to what was with this Hitler, who really was he?

Blessings

45. bubba says:

Red Lobster..

Most of those feral apes probably had “crabs ” after going ” muh dick” fishing.

46. Don Turnipseed says:

White elderly man nearly beaten to death by 50 Baltimore High schoolers.
    US Kosher Media is silent..

47. bubba says:

summerled says:
    May 12, 2015 at 5:06 pm
    ==========

Harper has all the ZOG warning signs…like the USA Bushes.
    He’s from the East, but claims he is a westerncowboy.

His dad was a WW2 vet, who …according the Harper…instilled in him the Holocaust myth.

The Canadian political scene is one big mind f*ck.
    In the 1960’s, Marxist Pierre Trudeau started kissing the asses of the ethnic enclave of French Canada…(Quebec)…then used that crowbar to open up 3rd world immigration.

In essence, he created a wedge between white English speaking Canadians. In the midst of this, he created all sorts of Hate Crime laws that , as usual…favoured the Kike Jews, given Toronto is apparently the HQ for North American Jewry.

After that, Trudeau quit in 1982… and then the great “Right Wing” saviour Brian Mulroney came in…and effectively sold out Canada with Free Trade agreements and NAFTA under his Kike advisor/master Simon Reisman.

Hence the mirage of opposition…..as the borders are effectively removed socio-politically and economically.

After Mulroney, his party which once had the largest majority in history, crashed and burned. The so called right wing rose from the ashes slowly, under some person named Preston Manning…with Harper in the mix.

However, Manning, Harper and crew seem to be affiliated with some offshoot CI groups, which is simply Scofield Bible f*cktards kissing Satans kike ass..

After a succession of more losers…Harper is the final death blow…a neocon signing away whats leftover of Canada. His mission now , as a fall 2015 election looms…seems to be to act as Kike Commissar and protect Satan’s children from Truthers…

48. kerdasi amaq says:

On the Internet: no one knows you’re a dog, also, any denials of kikeyness must be taken with a grain of salt.

Looks like there are some trolls up above.

Everybody here knows that I cannot let a single day pass by without saying something stupid. I was thinking about my stepdad Jim had 2 ships sunk out from under him by the slant-eyed japs. Then I was thinking about the army air corps.. Now we call it the Air Force. They told those guys that if you can survive 25 bombing missions over Germany then you can go home. Gee Thanks at least I have something to look forward to. The Navy should have had the same type of policy that if you can survive the slant eyed japs sinking your ship 3 times you get to come home. Or until we get this atomic bomb thing figured out whichever comes first.

The most heartwarming speech ever given by an army General.. If you boys can survive 25 bombing missions over Germany then you get to go home. Thanks General I feel better already.

51. B-E-Devil says:

PRT — I have yet to read anything by you that I would consider stupid.
    I would like to see people call slant-eyed japs what they actually are.
    Slant-eyed “jews”. Just compare their behavior and you will find
    they are “One and the same”.

I remember how the bastards flooded the US with those cheap ass little
    shit cars. When I think back it was always some jew or cheap gentile
    who purchased one.