Whites Blamed for Baltimore Meltdown

RAYSIS HATE XPRT

From MODERN HERETIC

There’s not a lot left to say about what happened in Baltimore. Today charges were leveled at the officers, who will now face a trial by media and public opinion. Good luck. They’re putting out the fires, the negro will soon return to its default setting of sullen hostility. Suffice it to say, the obvious lessons will be ignored. No one who wants to keep their job is going to look at this African America mess and argue that the negro has no place in a White civilization and the time has come to remove them. Instead we’ll get the same lies, the same cultural marxist drivel we hear every time the savages that walk among us display the content of their character. It’s the fault of “races” Whites. Just ask Baltimore’s affirmative action “leadership.”

Twice in recent weeks, Police Commissioner Anthony W. Batts has made a startling statement to national audiences: Baltimore is still dealing with 1950s- and 1960s-era racism.

Here’s your reward for a half-century of spending, special programs, groveling, giving up rights, being targeted by racially motivated crime and pathetic negro appeasement. A fortune down the drain, who knows how many ruined White lives and this is the big pay-off. “Dis bee fiddies races.”

It’s time for deportation.

The statement, which comes as the city is seeing population growth for the first time in decades, could have been viewed as a step backward, a self-inflicted wound.

Kind of ironic to phrase it that way, right after the brown monster soiled its own nest.

Instead, it has triggered a wide-ranging discussion of the issue around Baltimore — and met with relatively little disagreement.

“All the expert witch-hunters, inquisitors and representatives of the Holy Mother Church agree! Witchcraft, black magic and demon-caused bad weather is a bigger problem than ever!”

“I agree with him wholeheartedly,” said attorney A. Dwight Pettit, an African-American lawyer who has been a fierce critic of the police force and has represented a number of residents in police brutality lawsuits.

“I also hate Whites, despite their endless sacrifices.”

“Baltimore is still in the Dark Ages in terms of racial and economic disparities.”

More like the negro stone age, complete with poorly-formed living fossils.

“You go feast to famine in a matter of blocks, and it’s very stark for people who are from out of town,” said Bramble, managing partner of MCB Real Estate LLC. “I certainly don’t think that we’re dealing with ’50s racism, but I can tell you we’re dealing with a massive socioeconomic gap of the haves and have-nots.”

It’s almost as if there’s very real genetic and behavioral differences, but that’s blasphemy, so it must be evil Whites and capitalism causing the pathology.

To be sure, Baltimore no longer has the obvious signs of the Jim Crow era: separate water fountains, segregated lunch counters and balcony seating for blacks in theaters. Many other racial barriers have been breached — the city has had a number of black officials, including congressmen and mayors, and Batts is not the first black police commissioner.

If even one White remains, that’s the problem. When we’re gone the wailing will change to “Come back Whitey…we dying hee-ah!”

Batts told The Baltimore Sun that his comments were designed to shake up the city and start conversations to create solutions — not malign Baltimore’s image.

MUCH MORE NEEDS TO BE DONEMuch more needs to be done.

I’m sure there’s a lot more “solutions” we can try that haven’t failed repeated during fifty plus years of investing in a failed race.

“I’m sorry if people are upset,” he said. “These are things that the citizens here have said to me and are echoing from many different parts of the city. … I think we need to be honest on how to move our city forward.”

If you’re expecting any gratitude from the negro you’ll be waiting forever.

“We’re the genesis of where there was the apartheid practice in the United States,” said Lawrence Brown, an African-American community activist and professor of health policy and management at Morgan State University.

“Dis be part-hide an sheet.” Freedom of association is a crime. Every White should be forced to take the worst available negroes into their homes. This will fix everything. Look at how well South Africa is doing today.

In a C-SPAN interview two weeks later, he said moving from California to Baltimore “was like going back in time.”

I’d call it slightly forward in time, to the coming national collapse. We can see this disaster coming in slow motion, but no one in our criminal government cares.

“There’s a little bit of a spark here,” he said. “Now’s the opportunity to make that happen.”

Get out your checkbook, Whitey.

Baltimore’s public schools are among the most lavishly funded in the whole world.

QUOTE:

A staggering $15,483 per pupil per year is spent on Baltimore public school children. This makes them among the most lavishly funded public school children in the entire world.
Among the largest 100 public school systems in the USA, Baltimore is the second most lavishly funded. The students are 83% black. However, most of the tax revenue comes for white taxpayers. Tens of millions in funding comes from the state of Maryland. Millions more comes from the Federal government. The over-funding of majority black school districts constitutes a vast transfer of wealth from white taxpayers to black families in the United States.

Despite this, radical left-wing media outlets are demanding that Baltimore school children receive even more funding.

Lavish theaters, Olympic sized swimming pools, free musical instruments, small classroom sizes and countless other luxuries are heaped on the students. Despite being given every benefit imaginable, tests schools are dismal.

QUOTE:

In the 2012-2013 school year, according to the Department of Education, the city’s schools enrolled 84,747 students. But they also employed approximately 5,380 classroom teachers — meaning they had a student-to-teacher ratio of 15.75 students per teacher.
In addition to the 5,380 classroom teachers, the Baltimore City Public Schools also employed 1,690 “instructional aides,” 422 “school administrators,” 482 “district administrators,” approximately 508 “school administrative support” personnel, approximately 628 “student support services” personnel, approximately 116 “guidance counselors,” approximately 86 “librarians” and “media specialists,” 75 “instructional coordinators and supervisors,” and approximately 1,150 workers providing “other support services.”

In total, the Baltimore City Public Schools had about 10,165 teachers and other staff on the payroll in the 2012-2013 school year — or about 1 for every 8.3 students enrolled in the schools.

This entry was posted in Negroes and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

83 Responses to Whites Blamed for Baltimore Meltdown

1. bubba says:

Bubba’s (UNkosher) cure all …

Wherever you are…find the home addresses ( and phone numbers if possible) of your City/Towns Mayors and Councillors(aka Kosher approved traitors).
    …and also say Top 5-10 Bureaucrats (ie those overpaid inbred nepotists who maybe work 29 minute day 4 day weeks thinking of new ways to screw/extort the taxpayers).

NOTE: It is my experience these parties are literally joined at the hip/ass? for politically- symbiotic reasons, and if one goes the rest are soon to follow, sorta like bowling pins or dominos

Print them on a list , make copies…and either hand them out or be prepared to when SHTF…maybe even send them each a copy.

Think Strategy !!!!

2. bubba says:

Hmmm….wonder what Tribe lived in this nice home?

3. NinjaJohn says:

PRT, that latest shooting in Baltimore was a false report from a lying she-boon who has been caught lying many times before, and of course the Jew media jumped all over it.

4. Smitherines says:

Bailey says:
    May 3, 2015 at 12:48 pm

@ Smithereens,
    Gee, thanks pal.
    Well you too, it’s not Barrrrrney’s music anyway he’d more like Tom Jones
    or British skiffle (although I think Jimmy Page started playing skiffle),
    although known pedophile and satanist, he could play that guitar.

Jimmy playing skiffle late 1950s

5. Smitherines says:

That host from that 1950s clip should of done research in getting a personality!

Talk about monotone boring bag of wind!

lying to the police and filling out false police reports is a felony. So is lying to a grand jury at any level. Just want to make sure the scumbag cowards traitors committing treason know that. The tough guy from jew jersey and jew York city did not even have the sense to check if a virginiia permit transferred to Tennessee before they threw me in the cage and started fucking with me in ways only they and GOD and I know. I even have another va appointment coming up I might mention ptsd and have to talk to a specialist it is military related then I would have to name names and dates and exact facts. I can do that you know. All I asked is for jew/scumbag/cowards commiyying treason to let me alone. But johnny the coward could not do that and had to call his uncle from jew jersey and jew York city tough boys and girl.The scumbag coward traitors committing treason only made me mad. I cannot ever forget what you did scumbag coward traitors committing treason . But I will try to forgive those who listened to a jew they knew what they are doing. And let me make this clear. This is not a threat. But if you scumbag coward traitors committing treason ever think about fucking with my kids or my wife or family as a way to get to me I’ll meet you in hell if I have to jew niggers and scumbag cowards traitors committing treason zog agents with your jew money pollutrd zog badges. Now get back to work reading somebody’s mail peek in the neighbors bedroom window set up a webcam on the neighbors yard put a ve met the enemy and they are cowards. gps tracking device on the neighbors car. Do what you scumbag coward traitors committing do for free jew printed money support and defend my north Carolina beach time share house on the outer banks . Bring it on. I have met the enemy and I know as individuals they are cowards. Especially the ones from jew York and jew jersey. Hi john say hi to the Louis for me!

So to continue my stupid story the scumbag cowards traitors committing treason fucked with my wife and children. I went to hell and dragged this piece of shit out of the eternal flame of fire and beat the shit out of him. Then I threw him back in the eternal pit satan looked at me then his dogs who let this guy in he’s not even dead yet? I said satan I’m about to throw you in that pit in a minute if you don’t quit fucking with me and the rest of us. I’m serious satan I’m about to throw a bucket of cold water over your evil head. Then I said to myself better yet let him stay here. Then I left. That was the day I kicked satan and jew ass.

8. Flanders says:

Shasta is BLACK, poor and pregnant – again, for the 2nd time with an illegitimate baby.

Her first child was born premature in one of the largest public hospitals in the nation, Charity Hospital in New Orleans. Her first baby’s medical bills amounted to more than $78,000. Thousands of taxpayers in New Orleans, Louisiana, and the rest of the USA, must now shoulder the burden of Shasta and her offspring in perpetuity.
    ————

[See the chart in this reprint of a 2010 article and compare your own financial situation with that of those in situations similar to Shasta. With transfer payments from thousands of Shastas made to jew department store and fast-food retailers, and the jewish credit-card usurors and landlords, most of the “government monies” winds up directly back in the hands of the jew. That is the reason the jews originally set the EBTs’ up in the way that they are. – Flanders].

9. Shadowcaster says:

If we are to ever see the end of such nonsense there is but ONE solution:
    REMOVE THE JEW PARASITE.

10. sog says:

right now i cant really express my real animosity to the worthless nigger sub race ..so they want to stomp on the american flag like the pice o shit kayne faggot west ,so then they are saying they dont rights under the flag that are entitiled to citizens of the usa …this shit is off the chart for me here …fuckin niggers are getting bolder by the day …seen some shit brewwin around here and there ..i am at extreme nigger fatigue levels as are most of you ..really dontknow how much more of this we can take without doing anything …feel me ..

11. sog says:

if the flag meant what it meant 200 years ago the niggers would be hanging from any available tree or lampost …
    jails and prisons are full to the bursting point with these vermin …you can be right to say that they do segregate the inmates by color and affiliataions because of the mayhem that goes on if they dont ,not to say it doesnt go on anyway cus of nigger vermin ..
    i recently read where the shitkikes want to take all our flags down and put up the satanic menorah most likely …they hate crosses like vampires do ..lol….and light and truth and and a nd …laws concerning flag desecration ….i hate niggers …..
    if i saw a nigger jumping on a flag i think i would have temporary insanity issues ….

12. sog says:

whites blamed for nigger chimpout ….this has got to be the most obvious outlandish patently false pile of shit i ever heard ..somethins got to change people ….