Greedy Disney Jew Replaces American Workers

BOB IGER GLOBALIST JEW XPRTI guess I should say they care about our tax dollars going to Israel every year and our boys continually fighting wars for the NWO so Israel will be the safe — while creeps like him support Third Worlders coming over here to take American jobs. But that’s a little too much Jew crap to put into one photoshop artwork. [INCOG]

Top Disney Jew Bob Iger took home 46 million last year as he replaces White American workers with foreigners

From: Daily Slave

$46 million for the Jew CEO of Bob Iger in just one year alone. With that type of salary you’d think he’d be happy and do everything he can for his employees. Nope, instead he decides to fire them and force them to train their foreign replacements. It doesn’t get much more Jewish than that.

The bottom line is that Disney is an evil Jewish run entity that has been completely subverted and Jewed. People should boycott Disney until they rid their enterprise of all the Jew profiteers running it.

From EPI:

There was a lot to celebrate in the Magic Kingdom this year. The Disney Corporation had its most profitable year ever, with profits of $7.5 billion—up 22 percent from the previous year. Disney’s stock price is up approximately 150 percent over the past three years. These kinds of results have paid off handsomely for its CEO Bob Iger, who took home $46 million in compensation last year.

Disney prides itself on its recipe for “delighting customers,” a recipe it says includes putting employees first. They tout this as a key to their success in creating “a culture where going the extra mile for customers comes naturally” for employees. One method of creating this culture is referring to its employees as “cast members.” In fact, Disney is so proud of its organizational culture that it’s even created an institute to share its magic with other businesses (for a consulting fee, of course).

So, you would expect a firm that puts its employees first to share the vast prosperity that’s been created with the very employees who went above and beyond to help generate those record profits.

Well, how did Mr. Iger repay his workers—sorry, I mean cast members—for creating all this profit? Not with bonuses and a big raises. Instead, as the New York Times just detailed in a major report, he forced hundreds of them to train their own replacements—temporary foreign workers here on H-1B guestworker visas—before he laid them off.

BOG IGER WITH MICHELLE OBAMABob Iger posing with Michelle Obama and someone in a Mickey Mouse costume. Besides whoever this is (might be laid off by now), neither one of these smiling creeps have ever cared one GD bit about regular America — especially any White Gentile. Hell, they hate White people and have zero problem screwing us over. NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING DISNEY OR GO TO ONE OF THEIR MOVIES! [INCOG]

INCOG MAN: Had enough of these filthy, arrogant Jew bastards yet?

This entry was posted in Jew World Order, Social Crash and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

90 Responses to Greedy Disney Jew Replaces American Workers

Subhuman Immigrant In Sweden Raps-About “Exterminating” Whitey

How much more will it take to wake the whites in Sweden?

2. Flanders says:

“Barbara Spectre – “Swedish” Zionist

This is a topic you ABSOLUTELY are not allowed to talk about in Sweden”
    ——

“Most “folks” in Sweden who are state and media “educated” (programmed and indoctrinated) through the tax funded socialist media such as SVT & SR WILL go into “auto-pilot” mode when you try to talk about these things. You will not be able to actually communicate with the person you first raised your initial point with. I’ve seen this “switch” taking place in people. This is something that happens in the mind but you can actually see the “switch” in the eyes. The blinders go down! They lights are on … but no one is home.”

3. bubba says:

Tsk tsk tsk….
    ..but then again not surprising.

Giuliani did another great job exposing yet another Kike Jew false flag, based on Perloffs work re: ” American Revolution”…100% certified BULLSHIT at hand of Kikes and Masons.

My God….this script has gone on for centuries.

As prelude, one has to understand the Kikes and Masons”Third Way”..ie undermine Monarchy and Church, and have some Kike Jew creation fill the void..like”democracy” as a poison pill.

As Giuliani noted re:Bolsheviks uprising…the Kike Jews were exploiting and oppressing the Russians, then using Hegelian Dialectic…then tried to get the people to organize revolt against their Oppressor, which they deemed was the Czar, when it was the Kike Jews all along.

Once you take down the historical underpinnings of the social order…Chaos and K-I-K-E-S (3rd way) fill the power vacuum in brutal fashion .

Further to today’s discussion…American Revolution to shed British Oppression was total hogwash , nothing but lies and propoganda instigated by Samuel Adams and his Freemason colleagues .

There were some minor yet avoidable taxes…but nothing even remotely to the degree faux history states.

Adams basically spewed lies…gave some lackey free booze and set them amongst the public, making it look like it was the Brits doing..then intimidating anyone that spoke out(an elderly widow was tarred and feathered). Adams goons were told to rape and pillage as they pleased…

Does this not sound familar..like KristalNacht….Germany via Hellstorm….Kike Jew Ilya Ehrenburg

Boston Massacre…provocation and overblown

See the pattern…Cromwell lets the Kikes back into England….Jacobin(Kike Mason) French Revolution and American (Mason)Revolution…all within a relatively close time frame.

Doesn’t matter right or wrong..all you need is a violent amped up mob that intimidates the majority and you can end up in charge ….and YET have history look kind on you.

4. Karen says:

Someone mentioned Disney buying Marvel comics in 2009
    -Archie, my fellow ginger, died last July protecting a gay politician but his freckles, well not his freckles, live on in his son a mulatto he spawned with his black girlfriend. He shunned Betty and Veronica, preferring dark meat.
    -Captain America, White hunk since 1941 is retiring, passing on his title to a black man from Harlem.
    -Thor, Nordic he-man since 1962 got a sex change last October. He is now a she, sort of.
    -Catwoman, a White woman with an attitude since 1956 sold her soul to the devil and became a Jewish Lesbian.
    -The Green Lantern , hetero stud, came out of the closet a few years ago and is now married to another man.
    Fucking Jews crapping all over my childhood!

5. Eric says:

bubba,thanks for the history lesson..much appreciated..

6. bubba says:

QUESTION:

How would history have been altered if Mickey Mouse had a black face and white body ?

7. bubba says:

Karen says:
    June 15, 2015 at 5:08 pm
    Someone mentioned Disney buying Marvel comics in 2009
    ================================
    Who needs comic books ???

We see most of these freaks exist in the real world 24/7/365

Maybe we should create a comic book called ” The Normals”…now that would be a blank cheque in defining.

Maybe have a traditional family(say from 1950s) was frozen in time that has awoken in 2015….are immortal…and their action and commentary of ” WTF has happened” ?

8. Eric says:

The Three Little Pigs – jew Scene (1933 audio)

9. bubba says:

Eric says:
    June 15, 2015 at 5:13 pm
    bubba,thanks for the history lesson..much appreciated..

=============================================

No Problem…here is the link to the show

The Judeo-Masonic American Revolution

========================================

What is intriguing is if you follow history in the broader context.

Historical records, if properly accessed and researched, based on numerous Non Mainstream historians, have concluded that the” Tribe ” aka Kike Jews and their satanic ancestors, were aware of North America c-e-n-t-u-r-i-e-s ago.

Through their backstabbing alliances and inherent deviousness,this secret was kept from most of the world (thats another looonnnggg story).
    As noted previously Kike Columbus voyage masked a much darker agenda.

*****NOTE: Kike Jews do think looooonngg term, grant them that.*******

Early colonists like Puritans were simply some off -shoot whack -job Kike creation…heavily into…drum roll…the Old Testament.

Salem..as in JeruSALEM and their witch trials….evidence indicates it was actually done to cover ritual child abuse….the “possessed” were simply traumatized abuse victims

Lie -after- LIE- after- LIE – after- LIE…..

I’m musing here…but lets look at a pattern.

Kikes have been bounced out of numerous countries , from some countries several times. Europe was info-advancing (ie Gutenberg press) and the public would be increasingly aware of the Kike threat as different nations compared notes,it was becoming blatantly obvious

(…ie how long does it take before bouncers meet and discuss the same assholes ???)

The Kikes were running out of safe houses…and had to develop a long term Master Plan which we are seeing unfold still today.

It appears to be a multi -pronged strategy.
    Use British as a launch pad…given it was a major seafaring power.

Send Kikes , Crypto Kikes and Shabbos Goy over to the New World under various guises (ie Puritans etc .)and establish a toehold in BOTH North and South.

Get SLAVES to
    (i) to displace white workers
    (ii) seed future race wars

Consolidate the North and South into a major “USA” GOLEM with the Civil War , and establishing precedent where civilians raping and pillaging are fair game.

Use Britain till WW1 and Woodrow Wilson…, establish Federal Reserve…and convert once neutral and self determining USA into Kikes “NEW WORLD Bitch” and thus ramp up the NEW WORLD ORDER .

Finally,establish the fraud of “Israel” safe house as satanic culmination after 100’s of millions of dead/tortured /raped Goyim over the centuries via Kike Jew and Mason planning…and with Communist China as the new USA err…”JEW” SA.

Canada is KikeLand (Israel North) and Mexico is all wrapped up in tortillas called bagels.

Fill in the blanks_________
    (and man…..there is SOOOO much info coming out continually……..),
    but there is a framework to expose the Master Plan

..it really isn’t that hard to read and see through.

10. Hoff says:

That’s my girl. This is in Helsinki, Finland. She pepper spray the nigger, then drag the didndonuffin back into the store. One min.

K Kaupan varas jää kiinni Orginal

11. Where are all the true blond white people? I take it as a compliment when people ask me what country I’m from. Last year when I went with my 11 year old blond haired daughter, people, usually gooks and sometimes white people would ask what country we are from. They did not think we were American. When I watch videos like the one from Finland, seldom do I see white, I mean true white people anymore. It’s pretty sad. But it doesn’t bother me one bit when people ask what country I am from, not one bit at all.

12. One other thing I must say. When I was in that rat hole Somalia, the nicest people there were the Pakistans. Don’t know if I spelled that right. Anyway, they were actually very kind and humble. They were the ones getting shot at left and right. But they were ALWAYS giving us Americans gifts, you know, like food, or cups, just simple things. One man asked if I would like to have this cute, baby white goat to take home to America. He kept insisting that I take this gift from him. A goat. I tried explaining to him that I could not take the goat back on the plane to America. He was kind of insulted. He just did not understand that America does not allow us to take pets back to the U.S. But the offer was really sweet and I hope that as time went by, that nice, humble man understood this.

13. Sorry, but I meant to say that when I took my 11 year old blond daughter, I messed up the sentences. I took her to Oahu, Hawaii. That place was sooooooooooo crowded! Every place we went we literally were the only blond tourists. My kid even asked me why we stand out, and why do the people just stare at us. At crosswalks, waiting for the light to change, there were NO light haired people. In the elevators, which were jammed packed with gooks, we were the only white people. But I must say, gooks are smart and they caused no problems to us. At least they work and know how to save money for trips like that. I shouldn’t call them gooks. This is wrong on my part.

14. Bailey, I meant to tell you that in all the wars I was in, like Gulf War one and Somalia, I and other troops kept questioning why we were there. We often felt like it wasn’t our war to fight. I’ll tell you what, many nights over there in Saudi Arabia, I’d lay awake in my cot, cold as hell out there in the middle of the desert during those freezing, winter nights, and I’d ask myself, who in the hell are we fighting for? I’ll tell you something else: the thought of the Jews crossed my mind several times. I’d think, are we here losing good, American lives for the Jews. Whose war is this, anyway?
    Before we were sent out on dangerous missions, we’d get these long, drawn out briefings. I recall now, looking back, that during these briefings, we were told that we have to protect Israel against Saddam Hussein because if we didn’t, the Iraqis would pulverize them.
    Of course, we would agree like a bunch of brainwashed morons. But still, I’d often ask other troops that if things are really so bad, how come Israel is not fighting with us? We never saw one Israli troop, not one. As time went one, I started realizing that were shooting at the wrong people. This became very, very depressing. And the crap that’s going on now over there, is even more depressing. Well never, ever win any of these wars because they are stupid, ridiculous PC wars, and were losing good people for nothing. This causes major depression.

15. Smitherines says:

Michele Ellis says:
    June 15, 2015 at 7:36 pm

“Bailey, I meant to tell you that in all the wars I was in, like Gulf War one and Somalia, I and other troops kept questioning why we were there. We often felt like it wasn’t our war to fight. I’ll tell you what, many nights over there in Saudi Arabia, I’d lay awake in my cot, cold as hell out there in the middle of the desert during those freezing, winter nights, and I’d ask myself, who in the hell are we fighting for? I’ll tell you something else: the thought of the Jews crossed my mind several times. I’d think, are we here losing good, American lives for the Jews. Whose war is this, anyway?”
    Michele Ellis

I explained that to Bailey and Bubba, he isn’t dogging you anymore, I explained
    two sides of the same coin: my dad in Burma jungle WWII O.S.S. guerrilla
    warfare miles behind Japanese held territory and my cousin Mickey in 68
    TET Offensive in Vietnam.

Dad figured out later the kike was causing wars and making money on them,
    Mickey is still mom’s apple pie and Old Glory, you couldn’t pipe wrench
    reality into his head, he has a “belief system” and the Zionist Jew running
    the world doesn’t jive with it!

I explained: most of these kids feel they are fighting for us, they buy the
    propaganda, not cuz they are stupid, their heart is PURE and INNOCENT
    and it’s the first time in their lives for most, they are making difference
    in things,” Ohhh Lord, they know not what they do!” And yes, I’ll honor
    everyone just like my pop and my cousin until the day I die!

PS just look for “red curly line under the word” in Firefox browser anyway,
    its shows you the word is spelled wrong and Blond or blonde is accepted
    spelling for that color.

Or copy and past paragraph in Word: spell and grammar check it then copy
    it back if you are worried, most looks fine what you write, you just write fast
    and that’s OK.

Please, I didn’t get any “As” in English.

16. Smitherines says:

Pakistani and most other Muslim people are humble and reserved the
    total opposite of Zionist Jews, but through Hollywood and TV brainwashing
    24-7 the Western World sees them all as evil Jihadist!!!

Like Henry Ford, stated, back probably close to 100 years ago now,
    “The Zionist’s Christian puppets are worse than their masters, they’ll
    cut each throats for them.” What we call “Zionist Christians” today and
    there are a lot more of them than Zionist Jews!

By the way if you want to know spelling and what word means you can Google
    it first, it gives you proper spelling, and definition, I always confuse
    “affect” and “effect.” Still don’t know proper time for one or the other?

Michele is cool , i caught what i thought was a slip early on.
    We’ve all taken our lumps here , i’ve taken many.
    So to Michele i offer an apology, stick around Michele you are among the most jew wise on the net .

18. samuel says:

incogman have you seen this one jew Bernie Sanders a duel citizen born in Israel running for American presidency .

Disney Blacklisted Displaced American Workers

20. Wow! Thanks, Bailey for saying I’m wise about Jews. Maybe it’s because I’ve been all over the world, and as you know, my my is Austrian and as a kid, I’ve picked up things about Jews here and there. The other day, I put that stupid Jew movie on called, Meet the Fockers. Everyone of those characters is a Jew. My daughter was watching some of it. I pointed out to her the sick, Jewish, toilet humor. I turned that garbage off and threw out the DVD. But you see, see, how they want to pollute young minds with that sick toilet filth? I sure wish whitey would wake up. They fall for that crap. That is NOT white humor. Anyway, thanks, Bailey. I also like to study the pictures on this site. Man are they great.

21. Thank you also, Smitherines . I’ve actually learned a lot reading what you write, and bubba and bailey and SOG, etc. Then I put it all together and figure things out. This site has opened my eyes even more. Another thing I have figured out, but you guys already know this. The Jews actually use their filthy, toilet trash humor against us, to keep us dumbed down. When we are dumbed down, we can’t think. And I know that Jews know we are smart, or we could be smart, so that’s why they want to keep our minds cluttered. I bet deep down they are terrified of us because we are not afraid to stand up, at least we are not afraid when our minds are uncluttered. They MUST keep us stupid. And sorry,guys, I know I write like I’m speaking fast. Ok, talk to you later, and thanks.

Michele, good read here for you.

Enjoy!

23. debbie says:

have you not heard latest news?disney halted the replacements—-also my daughter works for Disney as an agent,,and I can tell you WE ARN’T JEWISH!

Got a link to a news story that says so?

The only source comes from the Jew York times , buried in it is a first hand account by a techy who was forced into retirement (see the link to his blog.)

Global jew can do anything it wants and then print anything it wants in a global jew rag , it’s up to what you believe. But it doesn’t matter because the damage has already been done at Disney and just like behind any curtain there lurks a jew.
    Jews overreach to the point of exposure and then just say something else and it all goes away.
    You may not be a jew but your daughter certainly works for jewry, Not Walt Disney or his greedy sell out sons.

Don’t feel so bad Debbie , most everyone who has a job in Amerikwa works for jewry in one way or another and with our earnings we get to pay global jewry and we get to pay for generational welfare and immigrant invaders.

Perpetual motion – jew style !

26. John Taurus says:

In Charleston, SC last evening a “Blond head man in his early twenties” allegedly shot and killed 9 Black people. Sounds like a false flag event arranged by the Jews or our government to incite more Black anger at White people. This has been going on for over two years, starting with Zimmerman. Even Blacks can get “Blond” hair. Some Jew bleached his hair to look like an “evil Nazi” and staged a false flag event to incite race riots. Also, this was called a “Hate Crime” . Blacks kill and murder Whites every day in every city in America, yet, they are called robberies and no Black is charge with a hate crime. Whites, WSHIT, the brown spot on your dial is hitting the fan. Prepare.

@ John,
    Agreed, total jew op.
    Look at the video i left on the next thread, smells like BS.

28. Holly says:

So sad because Walt Disney could not stand the jews. They boycotted him out of Hollywood, because he would not give them the rights to his films. He struck a bargain with Howard Hughes, who loaned him the money for his own studio. They never stopped ragging on Disney. They hated Hughes too, wanting a piece of his airline- I personally believe the jews drove him nuts, which is why he became so paranoid.