White Minority No Biggie Says Smart Jew

RICHARD ALBA JEW

Jew Explains That Coming White Minority Doesn’t Matter Because Non-Whites “Look White to Me”

From DAILY STORMER

Even while it is an obvious and admitted fact that all White nations are being purposefully multiculturalized to the end of making them racial melting pots, a New York Times op-ed writer named Richard Alba, in a piece pretentiously entitled “The Myth of the White Minority,” has taken it on himself to explain that this isn’t actually happening and those who think it is are paranoid racists who can’t understand math (that’s “maths” for the the fag-smoking stick-shifters out there).

Alba is – you’re not going to believe this one – a Jew. Alba is a sociologist Jew who has written for the Jews about the plight of Jews assimilating into American culture.

It’s great that we have these Jews, so much smarter than us, to explain to us our faults as White people.

In 2012, the Census Bureau announced that nonwhite births exceeded white births for the first time. In 2013, it noted that more whites were dying than were being born. In March, it projected that non-Hispanic whites would be a minority by 2044.

But the forecast of an imminent white minority, which some take as a given, is wrong. We will seem like a majority-white society for much longer than is believed.

“Seem like”? Does that mean that it will be real in our minds?

I thought this was about math, Schlomo.

The predictions make sense only if you accept the outdated, illogical methods used by the census, which define as a “minority” anyone who belongs to “any group other than non-Hispanic White alone.” In the words “group” and “alone” lie a host of confusions.

The words “group” and “alone”?

yNen4e9

Schlomo, I know the meanings of those two words. I know the meanings well. Those words do not confuse me. I myself am a part of a “group” which is non-Hispanic White “alone.”

Where are we going with this?

A report the Pew Research Center is releasing today on multiracial Americans demonstrates how problematic these definitions have become. Pew estimates that 8.9 percent of Americans now have family backgrounds that involve some combination of white, black, Latino, Asian and Native American.

“Mixed” unions — intermarriages and long-lasting cohabitations — have become far more common. According to a 2012 Pew report, 15 percent of new marriages cross the major lines of race or Hispanic origin. Some 70 percent of these relationships involve a white partner and a minority spouse. The most common minority partners for whites are Latinos, followed by Asians, though the frequency of white-black marriage also continues to rise.

Wait, so the confusion is along the lines of “well, there will be people who are part White”? That doesn’t confuse me either. It does infuriate me.

But even as the on-the-ground understanding of race and ethnicity becomes more fluid, contingent and overlapping, our public conversation lags.

Take, for example, the claim that “minority babies are now the majority.” Analyzing data from the 2013 American Community Survey, I found that it identified only about half of infants (children under 1) as non-Hispanic whites — though 60 percent had at least one non-Hispanic white parent. The discrepancy arises because of demographic convention: The census counts as minority anyone of mixed race or ethnicity.

That is not a “convention,” it is a fact.

A half-White person is not White.

obama1

Case in point.

Schlomo, I am starting to think you may be trying to use words to purposefully confound your readers. If you weren’t one of God’s chosen people, I would presently be questioning your integrity.

Next you’re going to start calling me a racist for doubting your positions.

Just joking, Schlomo. Deceitful as you may be, I know you wouldn’t ever sink that low.

For much of our racist past, all partly white, partly black individuals were socially and legally defined as black. The “one drop” rule was absurd, of course, yet it has effectively returned, with a vengeance, via statistical categories. There is no justification for viewing as not white all children who are partly white and being raised in a family that includes a white parent and two white grandparents, to say nothing of aunts, uncles and cousins.

Ah.

The Jared Taylor method.

obama1

“He looks White to me!”

Interesting angle.

Some of the mixed children now classified as minorities surely will think of themselves mainly as whites when they grow up; researchers have already found a significant group of American adults who declare themselves as non-Hispanic whites to the census, but acknowledge having some Mexican ancestry. Others may have mixed or even minority identities, but will be “sociologically white,” integrated into white communities and family networks and seen as essentially no different from anyone else.

We are becoming a more diverse society, but not a post-racial one. For that reason we cannot abandon ethno-racial categories. They register legacies of slavery, conquest and oppression that have enduring effects. They are still useful, to measure and redress inequalities.

But we need to admit that these categories are at best rough approximations when it comes to understanding who we are becoming. Our society, transformed by immigration and new forms of assimilation, hasn’t yet developed the vocabulary to capture the nuanced realities of this evolution.

So, in summation, the White minority is a myth as long as we change the definition of White.

Changing the meaning of things has been a long-running Jewish strategy for attempting to alter basic understandings of reality, so Dr. Alba’s position here is not surprising. It is, however, a stupid lie.

The Pew poll referenced in this Jew’s article allowed people to self-report, and these days people are much more likely to claim they have some Native Indian background, even when they actually don’t, as a means of alleviating White guilt.

Whites breeding with other races does not make the country more White, it makes it less White. It pollutes the gene pool. The Whiter these people look and act, the worse it is, as the more likely it becomes that a full-blooded White person will breed with them and destroy their own genes.

This entry was posted in Jewish Supremacy, Whites and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

191 Responses to White Minority No Biggie Says Smart Jew

1. Duane says:

Trump was a handsome guy 25 years ago….
    Now he’s starting to look like Sumner Redstone (Murry Rothstein)…..

you must have a cheap gun. The smith and Wesson I have is older than both of us probably. But still works. Usually when the magazine is out of bullets or a bad bullet misfire the slide locks back. Sometimes you have to jack a bad bullet misfire out of the gun. But presuming the magazine has been maintained and fits the gun.. and the bullets are good… once all the bullets in the magazine have been fired the slide will lock back. Then you push the magazine release button and the magazine will try to come out. Now again depending on conditions if your at a firing range and holding the gun upright the magazine will fall out due to the laws of gravity. Perhaps if you are crawling in mud and the whole gun is mucked up or you don’t maintain your firearm or magazines or bullets who knows what might happen. Anyway. Once the new magazine is smacked into place with good bullets you hit the slide release lever and a new bullet will be in the chamber. And you can start shooting again. If you pulled the slide back again you would be ejecting a perfectly good bullet plus wasting time and action. Two other important items I notice about handguns. First, of course is the safety switch. Second, is single action or double action. If the safety switch is in the ON position it means the gun will not fire. If the safety switch is in the OFF position the gun will fire. But never test these with live rounds at live people. The double action thing is more difficult to understand. But it basically means if I had a semi-auto pistol with a round in the chamber and safety off it would take more trigger pull to fire the first round. After the first round the trigger pull would be very light. Dropping the gun would make it fire and trying to pick it up may make it fire again. Until all the bullets were gone.

Single action verses double action. The old Clint Eastwood movies. Whether he was a cowboy or 44 magnum make my day. But all the movies made sure to watch and hear the guy cock the hammer back chick chick go ahead punk make my day. Once the hammer is cocked back it would take very little trigger pull to fire the gun assuming all else worked right. Double action would mean the hammer is not ALLREADY cocked back and he would have to pull the trigger hard enough to advance the cylinder and make it move clockwise and fire the next bullet.

4. NinjaJohn says:

PRT is correct. That is the main purpose of the slide release lever. It’s about convenience so you don’t have pull the slide again by hand. The slide release button on an AR15 works in this same way.

Niggers being niggers again. You cant take your kids to a pool You cant take your kids to a park. You cant take your kids to a shopping mall, a walmart, or a grocery store. Your kids are not safe at school or at bustops or on schoolbusses. You cant walk down the street because your tax money pays for the house next door for niggers on section 8 housing. As a matter of fact… You pretty much pay for ALL of the niggers who are destroying what was once a civilized world.

6. Frederick says:

“Fredrick, we’re sorry that we’re not as wonderful as you”. that’s ok, I’d take that with a whiff of sarcasm! But some are more wonderful then others you just haven’t realized that yet! God says to you, ” for I am fearfully and wonderfully made” – Psalm 139:14

“” only do what he’d advise!”” fuck that..
    – thx Eric
    Then what jew (boss) controls your life to its end?
    You all can give me all a hard time about Trump, he’s not my friend and this to boot, I owe him nothing, and no one in my team paid him including me to advise us!
    And yeah its great to listen to a winner then a couple or so losers here.
    Then go F…. yourself bitching and complaining to the poor house and don’t do it on my tab!

The hard bloody truth!!
    This is the big problem here with most gentiles or white folk, we volunteered to let the jew succeed us with short lived power and control over us! Take money principles from the Bible OT / NT as the jew uses as for there momentary gain for convenience, why are we rejecting the teaching about wealth, we have only our selves to blame!

White Christian pastors don’t even get it, why? Simplicity is the answer to most things!

And another thing I almost really hate having to say such, but it really pisses me off that all jew control crap and power could have been easily avoided if we good white folk were really reading our Bibles, including me!!

Yeah the jew used the Bible for their personal agenda, they also used corrupt means for momentary gain. Does that excuse us from prosperity? The Bible can be used for pure purposes or can be perverted as Satan does all the time. Gods Word alone would have all been necessary for us white folk nation to guide us to take control of our lives. But who wants a God that was crucified as King for us? So we also said; “we want Caesar, there is no king but Caesar, we cried!”

“So often times it happens that we live in chains, and never even know we have the key”

Blessings

7. Eric says:

blessings to you too/to/two/gotta love the english language..forgive me frederick for i just had a spliff..damn debil mates…i shall give you a more coherent response tomorrow.. one word should be enough..its more than i usually post anyways..

8. Frederick says:

thx Mr. Eric,

also my apologies to those not polite or unchristian responses, didn’t intent to disrespect those that have jobs. I guess I’m not so wonderful after all.

Blessings

—————————————————————————————————
    Separate from above.

This work / business I do, basically is to beat the jew at there own game. (Is now a learning curve, training for me) These rabbinical, religious and leaders are primary my point of contention. They are the ones with money + power = control. But not if but when I can further Gods kingdom with the Gospel message this will have a negative effect on there over all agenda. This was never my idea, but its my goal now!

If more people would take notice of wealth principles in scripture we may have a chance of overpowering them! But It may be too late? Either way a Holy God will deal directly with these jews at a latter time with severe wrath.
    Eternity in Gods wrath who can endure?

Away for a while.

Blessings

9. Eric says:

Flatus..

I had a run in with a gum flapper the other day. The same day that the black humans were killed at the church. I had to go to town and get some lumber and other building supplies from a store that rhymes with blowes. I’m at the register trying to check out and I hear this rambling bumbling in my ear from behind me. I turn around some fucking nigger gum-flapper is yelling about something I say who the hell are you get the fuck away from me I’m doing business here. I had my wallet and credit card and IDs out talking to the cashier. So the nigger gum flapper does what the jew taught niggers always do he retreated back to the other isle and said why you talking to me you white racist shit. Another jew taught nigger blame it on the white guy nigger diddin du nuffin cause a disturbance in the store under the cameras maybe get a jew lawyer to edit the video so it looks like nigger didden do nuffin. So part of what I was buying is 4X4X8 which they keep outside the store building supplies like concrete mix because it is frequently bought and easier to load. So I could hear this loud mouth gum flapping diddn do nuffin nigger flapping his gums the whole time behind my back to anybody that would listen to the stupid drunk nigger about he was going to kick my ass my white boy punk ass when I get out of the store. While I was finishing my transaction. It took some doing I take my stuff out to my car load it in the car then pull around to get my 4X4s. There’s the stupid gum flapper with his truck trying to block the 4X4s trying to look all menacing and shit. But he’s such a stupid nigger and drunk he’s blocking the 2X4s instead. So I back up my station wagon get out load up my 4X4s and get back in the car. Believe this. That stupid gum-flapping nigger did not open his mouth and say a single word to me when we were outside all alone and he thought he couldn’t have a backup or witness. Of course I know every second in that place inside or out is on camera. Believe me I know that from being stalked by scumbag cowards traitors committing treason piece of shit zog agent boys and girls for 12 years. So I think the stupid drunk nigger gum-flapper was just trying to set up an “incident” to cause me problems. I’ve seen it before.

Another day (night) on the job for law enforcement.