Half Breed Freak Did The Oregon Shootings

chris-harper-mercer-montage

Man, you could really tell the media were licking their chops when they heard one of the witnesses say it was a White male they saw doing the shootings at Umpqua Community College in Oregon! Turns out the guy was a half breed mulatto (often called a High Yellar) — a type well-known for going off their rocker!

Chris Harper-Mercer, 26, shot 17, killing 9, in a single classroom where his victims were sitting ducks. Sounds like he hated Christians, too, asking his victims what religion they were before putting a round into them. Plus, he appears to have written in a blog post that he was impressed with all the media notoriety over Vester Flanagan — the ugly mulatto-looking faggot who shot the three Whites on live local Roanoke, Virginia TV back in August.

Thankfully, cops put the Oregon freak down, saving taxpayer dollars down the road. Now the media is going to describe him as a “Neo Nazi” simply because he once bought a Nazi hat online years ago and called himself “conservative” (means JACK). Harper-Mercer was no “Neo Nazi” but a Neo Nutcase.

You just can’t be a half breed Nazi. That’s simply ridiculous. Sure, maybe he wanted to be one, but couldn’t and so his puny brain shorted out at the futility. Nazis do represent a kind of tough, no-nonsense coolness, thanks in no small part to Jew holohoax propaganda over the years. Hell, even pervert S&M Jews get off on wearing Nazi uniforms and stuff!

These half breeds can’t seem to feel comfortable with either blacks or Whites, or very possibly have a dangerous kind of genetic DNA mismatch, resulting in a predisposition to anti-social violence. Maybe it’s simply seeing their ugly, yellowish skin in the mirror every morning before going out into the world. Such types often grow up crazy.

Another thing most Whites don’t know about, is that blacks have some bizarre thinking when it comes to skin tone. The more White you look, the better. Or at least that’s what it used to be. Nowadays, black blacks think of themselves as “more gangsta” and half breeds as pussy boys. Maybe he was dissed by some brothers. No telling what issue twisted up “hiz haid” — thanks to the crazy multiculturalism turning White countries into zoos and the ever-more extreme Hollywood violence every time you turn on the TV.

One L. GohThe guy who shot all those kids at Virginia Tech in 2007 was a psycho Korean, mentally unsuitable for living in conjunction with decent White people. When Koreans snap, they really do snap. Big time.

Another Korean, One L. Goh (right), killed 7 at Oakland’s Oikos University only back in 2012. National media dropped the story like a hot potato as soon as they found out it wasn’t a White guy. Most people never heard of it.

The world record single instance spree killer was a Korean in Korea, Woo Bum-kon, who in 1982 shot 56 fellow Koreans with a M1 Garand rifle. The crazy bastard also used hand grenades, too. The reason you heard nothing about the story is because they want people to think it’s only Whites who do these kinds of things. It’s one of the Jew’s MEMES installed in our population as part of their PC brainwashing efforts.

And violent blacks here in the US “go postal” on Whites all the time — you just hardly ever hear much about it. Read from my embedded link — blacks are indeed huge psychos!

Now you might tell yourself I’m just a mean “hater” SOB. Yeah, I certainly am mean as a snake when it comes to this matter — I can’t stand seeing the Jew media driving us insane, while at the same time promoting MY GREAT RACE to breed away! Nor can I sit idly by as the evil NWO Globalist Jews turn our lands into filthy racial mud holes in their long-running quest for controlling our countries and eventually the planet.

So call me a “White supremacist” all you GD want!

Now we’ll get a bunch of media preaching about gun control. Hey! I got a great idea: Make it illegal for blacks to own firearms! Hell, I got an even better idea: Why don’t we just ship all these animals back to Africa and be done with it?

This entry was posted in Social Crash and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

100 Responses to Half Breed Freak Did The Oregon Shootings

1. bubba says:

Re O.J.

My understanding is he is still well off via his retired NFL players pension, which in my understanding is NOT an asset that can be forfeited in a court judgement

2. The Elder of Zyklon-B says:

“I know it’s true, oh so true, because I saw it on TV…..”

Looks like they got Council of Conservative citizens site taken down.

I don’t know why you people don’t get it that the White race is under attack. I keep working to spread this news before it’s too late.

I believe oj is in the cage. And since he killed a goldman you can bet that when he get’s out with that civil judgement hanging over his head he wont be getting rich soon. Unless he can find the real killers. Maybe a book or jewlywood movie? Nope. He killed a goldman.

6. Smitherines says:

INCOG MAN says:
    October 4, 2015 at 2:15 pm

“Furthermore, OJ’s acquittal should be clear evidence White lives DON’T matter to the stinking blacks in America. It’s obvious these animals hate Whites. I personally witnessed a giant crowd of apes screaming with happiness when the verdict was read”
    ICM

This was EXACTLY my point of the post, I don’t care about Brown: he beat her silly
    and she kept coming back for more of that Black dick. They showed her boyfriend
    too, looked like an LA Jew, and of course friends with Kardasians, more N lovers!

So I’m not shedding tears for her, Ron Goldman was in the wrong place, wrong
    time. He wasn’t getting any, cuz Nicole was attracted to GREEN more than Black
    and he was just a waiter, they showed her boyfriend, the one OJ watched through
    the window in the shrubbery, she was giving him some serious head, and this
    dude looked like a classic WEALTHY LA Jew.

Bubba had mentioned Rodney King, and of course OJ hitched the wave of the King
    nonsense. Like Mike Brown, some 20 years later, King was high on PCP, probably
    the same way you see Denzel do it in Training Day movie, they get cigar and
    unroll it, pour tobacco out, then roll PCP laden weed up in it and smoke away,
    it’s an Adrenalin rush, similar to what Trayvon got from LEAN, it makes them
    go “Super Chimp-out” with the strength of 3 or 4 men. He picked up George
    Zimmerman and slammed him like a rag doll leaving all that damage to the back
    of his head and face and would of gotten his gun and shit him dead if he didn’t kill
    him, same with Mike Brown and the cop.

They said, OJ had been freebasing cocaine and smoking rock cocaine, so who knows
    what Negro cocktail of drugs and alcohol he could of had prior to going
    homicidal Chimp-out. They don’t say in documentary about OJ’s drug use, but I
    had heard it for years, it was common knowledge in the LA area.

And he looked like “Uncle Tom” Negro in all their Hollywood shit, shows you
    THEY CAN TURN ON A dime!

Most of the people that visit and comment on your site INCOGman DO get it. Trying to penetrate the brainwashed skulls of other stupid white goyim is the hard part. They don’t want to hear it they don’t want to believe it they just call us evil white racist Nazi supremacists conspiracy theorists and go back to watching dancing with the stars or survivors in Africa.

October 4, 2015 at 5:16 pm

Looks like they got Council of Conservative citizens site taken down.

_———————————————————————————————-

It’s still up, I just went to it. Sometimes it’s a server glitch.

9. The Elder of Zyklon-B says:

I have come close to getting run off from my employment for trying to reach the willfully duped that pRt mentions above.

I have no desire to run with the herd. The herd is headed to the wide gate, which leads straight to Hell.

The next few years are going to be very, very difficult times for us.

One must get spiritually, physically and mentally right today before getting swept away by the coming mass kosher deception.

Most who still don’t get it, those who incog eludes to, probably never will.

10. Smitherines says:

protocolsRtrue says:
    October 4, 2015 at 5:31 pm

Incog Man and the rest of you:

Ive dealt with this problem long before there was a Jew-wise Internet and I think
    to the average Kwan, it makes little or no difference when you put FACTS in front
    of their faces. I REALLY, HONESTLY believe it’s “State Induced Stockholm
    Syndrome” where they’ve brainwashed, predominantly western people, that
    Jews are their “savior” somehow, their only hope, so they aid and help and
    ATTACK anyone that challenges their BS narrative, with things like the
    Hollowhoax, without realizing these monsters are destroying their culture,
    their people, and their civilizations, and they are TOTALLY clueless to it.

Ive always said to get rid of pesky telemarketers, door to door salesman, and
    the occasional Jehovah and Mormons is tell them how Jews and Zionists are
    “The Synagogue to Satan” and are sabotaging our race our people , our
    believe systems and they’ll look at their watches and within 10 minutes
    they’ll leave and NEVER return!

Muslims be it here or European or Nation of Islam are about the only people will
    even listen to you outside of these sites! White Christians 90% FORGET they
    are so Jew brainwashed they are HOPELESS!

11. Smitherines says:

“I am in very good physical shape, especially for my age, and never in my life had a problem with finding attractive and intelligent female companionship, but now I am a social pariah. I found who I wanted early and together we remain. She sees what is going on and gets it, but not to the extent that we do here. The times to come will harden her though.

I am the only one in my family who is jew-wise, so you can guess where I stand with them as well. “The Elder of Zyklon-B

This is soooo true, my wife left me then died in Florida, my family avoids me like
    the plague for the simple reason I tell them the TRUTH, and like Christ WARNED
    in The New Testament, “remember, they hated me before you ” which means
    people don’t want to hear the TRUTH or REALITY. It’s gotten so bad, their
    kid can get beaten shitless in the Knockout Game by these animals and they
    drink the PC police Cool-aid, “Ohh we see no racial component to the attack”
    when it’s all Blacks, a gang or herd, attacking a White person purely cuz of their
    race, but people accept the PC crap, they don’t want to make waves, THEY
    DON’T WANT TO BE SOCIAL PARIAH like us. Believe me it’s not fun.

But I get the same thing, there is always an excuse at Christmas, birthdays,
    weddings, you become persona non grata REAL FAST!

“It’s still up, I just went to it. Sometimes it’s a server glitch.”

— Cartier McCloud

INCOG:

Looks like they dropped one of their Domain names (CoCC.org). My address in my link section was different from the one showing up in search engines. They probably had a bounce from there to the one they kept up. I got the same thing going on here. I own two domains, incogman.COM, but my site where I put up my articles is incogman.NET. If people do a search and go to the COM, they are automatically redirected here.

It does cost more money owning two domains.

One thing I noticed on the COCC site, is they’ve turned off comments and cut off doing any Jew stories since that Charleston shooting where the site got a lot of attacks by Jew media.

This Jew BS on us Whites gets worse by the day. That’s why I was in such a pissy mood earlier.

13. bubba says:

Well…O.J. ain’t totally bad…

He was in the cast of movie Capricorn One…which helped proved the Moon Landing was a HOAX…

14. Dave says:

bubba,

If it’s that important to you to maintain your belief that the moon landing was a hoax then I suggest you do real research in regards to the subject. It’s not that important to me besides the fact that we need to keep the jewish disease from spreading to the universe.

REMEMEBER THIS, the influence of the satanic jew is destroying this world. Your world and by definition the world your children will grow in. If you don’t have children nor the capability or intention to have them then your opinion matters less. Don’t waste time spreading your views if they have no meaning.

The attack on Whites and ALL Gentiles, including your negroid OJ are more significant to OUR future. Don’t waste your time on stupid shit or I’ll just checking you as a stupid shit.

Don’t represent my Great White Race as morons! You hear me little bubba?

15. bubba says:

Take a coldshower humourless Dave…
    Your using up more energy than was used in the entire Apollo Mission.

16. Dave says:

Today while commuting I noticed a car had a bumper sticker that said 9/11 was an inside job… Next to it was a bumper sticker that said Bernie Sanders for president.

There were a couple more. I stopped reading at that point. Perhaps the others mentioned big foot or the moon landing or the lock ness monster. The point is that I stopped reading.

17. Dave says:

A cold shower it is.

I hope you get the gist of what I’m saying though.

18. Dave says:

19. Dave says:

BTW, I remember this joke named Julian Lee. He bought the incogman.com domain name. Lol. The mug lived in Oregon at the time. I even researched and posted his physical address and INCOG rightfully deleted that info. That’s why this blog of INCOGMAN’s has a dot net suffix. I was there, too.

I laugh at jokes all the time. If you were lucky enough to live amongst my kin you’d know. If you want me to laugh, continue being a moron. It works.

20. bubba says:

I guess humourless Dave had a cold shower..
    …..after watching out -takes of Stanley Kubrick holding up the cue card for Neil Armstrong:
    ” That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.”

Anyway get most of your points Dave, and won’t belabour the facts that prove certifiable HOAXES.

21. bubba says:

‘He Has No Offers’

The reality is that from the Pop Warner level on, whites are racially slotted in football. It is only when there are few or no blacks that whites are “allowed” to play running back, wide receiver, defensive lineman, safety and cornerback. And even though every year there are roughly as many whites who star at those positions in high school as blacks, the “scouting services” are racially biased against whites, and so is the recruiting by the major college programs. That is how travesties such as the 2015 NFL Draft come about, when just one white player was drafted in the first round.

There is no shortage, for example, of excellent white high school running backs who have been told flat-out by college coaches that they do not recruit white running backs. They can say this and get away with it because no one who is prominent will speak out against it; in fact anyone who did would himself be called a “racist” just for pointing out anti-white racism. The reality is that big-time college football programs and the NFL practice extremist “affirmative action” policies in favor of blacks and against whites (and everyone else).

======================================

Yeah…kinda had this suspicion….

22. bubba says:

Minnesota Man Arrested, Sentenced to 6-Months in Jail for Having a Windmill On His Property

Orono, MN – For more than a year, we have been following the story of a Minnesota man, Jay Nygard, who is routinely risking jail time because he refuses to remove a wind turbine from his property.

Nygard has been in and out of court over the years, and despite a short-lived victory in October, he was recently back in front of a judge facing a contempt of court charge for refusing a court order to remove the turbines from his property.

He did eventually remove the turbines, leaving only the cement bases because removing them would cause structural damage to their house. This was not good enough for the local government, who ignored the advice of three different engineers and demanded that they remove the bases, despite the risk of damaging the home.

On Friday, Nygard was arrested and, according to his son, has been given six months in prison for refusing to remove the base.

According to Kahler Nygard, Jay’s son, his father even attempted to make peace with the county and compromise on a number of different issues, but they ignored his appeals.
    =========================

You can’t make this shit up..(OY….Not even in your mind !!!)

The roots and seeds of tyranny are in full bloom…

23. Smitherines says:

“The Saturn V rocket was the most powerful thing built by man besides the fission and fusion devices that have been made. The amount of energy it produced is nothing to laugh at. I’m well traveled. I current reside in Texas but have been Coco Beach for a launch of lesser rockets.

Space travel is real. Stop wasting your energy. Swiping the screen of my device expends no energy. Making a living supporting my family does.”— Dave

I don’t think he’s questioning space travel that’s obvious, you wouldn’t have the
    communication satellites up there, thank you, Aurthur C Clark.

What is it “The Van Allen Belt” radiation that is deadly to ” living things ”
    and the light in some of the moon shots, aren’t suppose to be there, that
    is what I have heard from other moon walk deniers.

I am not saying I buy it Dave , I’m clearing it up, there is shit on a lot of
    their shots and photographs don’t line up as spacial dynamics dictates.

Again, I don’t know, and don’t fucking care: them WALKING on the moon is of
    no relevance to us and our problem with Zionists control of our world!

Bubba, I think what Dave’s point is, it’s HARD enough trying to WAKE up
    brain dead Kwan without the moon stuff or Nazi glorifying. Because either
    one will instantly turn them off and they’ll lump it in with Holocaust denial
    and say “see this conspiracy nut Nazi lover just hates Jews.” I think what
    Dave is saying, their acceptance of a lying Narrative since birth is already
    stretched to the limits and whether we walked on the moon or not isn’t
    relevant to the mission of this site, and could CHASE away neophytes
    trying to learn the truth and understand what charade has been pulled
    on them.

24. Smitherines says:

Alexander Solzhenitsyn on Western Decadence and Its Remedy
    By Jonas E. Alexis on October 5, 2015

Alexander Solzhenitsyn: The press “has become the greatest power within Western countries, exceeding that of the legislature, the executive, and the judiciary.”
    “I have already given my approval to Vladimir Putin. If you appreciate my work, then you will see my writing in action in the life of Putin. If you call him a Hitler, then I am also a Hitler. Is that the route that you want to take?”

“I have already given my approval to Vladimir Putin. If you appreciate my writings, then you are seeing them in action in the life of Putin. If you call him a Hitler, then I am also a Hitler. Is that the route that you want to take?”
    …by Jonas E. Alexis

In the summer of 1978, Alexander Solzhenitsyn delivered a stunning lecture at Harvard University, during which he declared that the West was on the path of decadence. First, Solzhenitsyn posited the undeniable fact: “truth seldom is sweet; it is invariably bitter.”[1] He then proceeded to say that

“A decline in courage may be the most striking feature that an outside observer notices in the West today…Such a decline in courage is particularly noticeable among the ruling and intellectual elites, causing an impression of a loss of courage by the entire society.”[2]

This decline in courage progressively led to “a lack of manhood,” and a lack of manhood bred cowardice. “Thus mediocrity triumphs under the guise of democratic restraints.”[3] Solzhenitsyn moved on to drop the moral and political bomb:

“Society has turned out to have scarce defense against the abyss of human decadence, for example against the misuse of liberty for moral violence against young people, such as motion pictures full of pornography, crime, and horror.

“This is all considered to be part of freedom and to be counterbalanced, in theory, by the young people’s right not to look and not to accept. Life organized legalistically has thus shown its inability to defend itself against the corrosion of evil.

“And what shall we say about the dark realms of overt criminality? Legal limits (especially in the United States) are broad enough to encourage not only individual freedom but also some misuse of such freedom.

“The culprit can go unpunished or obtain undeserved leniency — all with the support of thousands of defenders in the society. When a government earnestly undertakes to root out terrorism, public opinion immediately accuses it of violating the terrorist’s civil rights. There is quite a number of such cases.

“The press, too, of course, enjoys the widest freedom. (I shall be using the word “press” to include all the media.) But what use does it make of it?

“Here again, the overriding concern is not to infringe the letter of the law. There is no true moral responsibility for distortion or disproportion. What sort of responsibility does a journalist or a newspaper have to the readership or to history? If they have misled public opinion by inaccurate information or wrong conclusions, even if they have contributed to mistakes on a state level, do we know of any case of open regret voiced by the same journalist or the same newspaper?

“No; this would damage sales. A nation may be the worse for such a mistake, but the journalist always gets away with it. It is most likely that he will start writing the exact opposite to his previous statements with renewed aplomb.”[4]

Solzhenitsyn called this kind of decadence “the psychic diseases of the twentieth century and more than anywhere else this is manifested in the press. In-depth analysis of a problem is anathema to the press; it is contrary to its nature.”[5]

The Press, Solzhenitsyn continued to say, “has become the greatest power within Western countries, exceeding that of the legislature, the executive, and the judiciary. Yet one would like to ask: According to what law has it been elected and to whom is it responsible? In the Communist East, a journalist is frankly appointed as a state official. But who has voted Western journalists into their positions of power, for how long a time, and with what prerogatives?”[6]

Well, we have enough information today to answer Solzhenitsyn’s puzzling question. Jewish scholar Benjamin Ginsberg of Johns Hopkins tells us that “Western journalists” have fallen into the able hands of the Dreadful Few,[7] who now control much of the media and who give serious journalism and free speech no chance.

In a similar vein, Jewish historian Yuri Slezkine makes sure that readers get the thesis of his book (The Jewish Century) correctly by positing on the very first page that “The Modern Age is the Jewish Age” and “the twentieth century, in particular, is the Jewish Century.” Slezkine adds: “Modernization, in other words, is about everyone becoming Jewish.”[8]

If you doubt this, then pick up some of the recent articles in the New York Times and you will see how NWO agents and Satan worshipers pay some Goyim to say some of the most disgusting things about the Middle East and Russia.[9] Here is the funny thing. Just three days ago, NWO agents and Satan worshipers in the U.S. and Europe warned Putin of civilian casualties in Syria. But those jokers have recently dropped bombs at a hospital in Afghanistan.

“Early this morning, in the Afghan city of Kunduz, the U.S. dropped bombs on a hospital run by Doctors Without Borders (Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)). The airstrike killed at least nine of the hospital’s medical staff, and seriously injured dozens of patients. ‘Among the dead was the Afghan head of the hospital, Abdul Sattar,’ reported the New York Times.”[10]

There is more. You remember how NWO agents and Satan worshipers blasted Putin for his alleged persecution of homosexuals in Russia? Well, one of America’s greatest allies, Saudi Arabia, “literally hands down death sentences for homosexuality.” There are other things about Saudi Arabia that you probably did not know:

Where are those NWO agents who promiscuously ridiculed Putin? Will they ever say a word about all of this? The answer to those questions should not be a surprise to VT readers here.

Solzhenitsyn said,

“Your scholars are free in the legal sense, but they are hemmed in by the idols of the prevailing fad…

“In America, I have received letters from highly intelligent persons — maybe a teacher in a faraway small college who could do much for the renewal and salvation of his country, but the country cannot hear him because the media will not provide him with a forum. This gives birth to strong mass prejudices, to a blindness which is perilous in our dynamic era.”[11]

My good friend, Dr. Fredrick Toben, who has been mercilessly and relentlessly persecuted virtually around the world, said something similar a few years ago: “The only freedom we have in the west is the freedom to go shopping.”

As an alternative to Western decadence and corruption, Solzhenitsyn appealed to “a spiritual blaze,” which ought to give “rise to a new height of vision, to a new level of life,” where existence has eternal values and where our “spiritual being will not be trampled upon, as in the Modern Era. The ascension is similar to climbing onto the next anthropological stage. No one on earth has any other way left but — upward.”[12]

Elsewhere, Solzhenitsyn put the issue into proper perspective by bringing in the moral dimension:

“The goal of human evolution is not freedom for the sake of freedom. Nor is it the building of an ideal polity. What matter, of course, are the moral foundations of society.”[13]

In other words, if morality does not exist, then people become subjects or instruments or machines which can be programed or reprogramed. If morality is out, then we are back to Enlightenment and materialistic ideology, which states that man, in the words of La Mettrie himself, is just a machine.[14]

By appealing to morality, Solzhenitsyn is refuting and repudiating the ideology that NWO agents and Satan worshipers have been propounded for years. Watch their language very carefully and you will often hear words like “democracy,” “freedom,” “universal rights,” “fairness,” blah, blah, blah.

Yet underneath those intoxicated words are blood, the killing of innocent civilians at hospitals,[15] demonizing countries they do not like, allying with terrorism,[16] etc. In describing degenerate moderns, E. Michael Jones writes,

“The modern intellectual is, for the most part, a lecher and a fool. His theories are propounded for everyone but himself. So Rousseau, the writer of Emile, the first modern book on child rearing sent all five of his illegitimate children to the orphanage shortly after they were born, which, given the condition of orphanages in the 18th century, meant to their deaths.

“Marx, the champion of the proletariat, knew only one proletarian in his life, his maid, Lenchen, to whom he paid not one single penny in wages. In addition to this economic exploitation, there was also the sexual exploitation. Marx fathered an illegitimate child by her and refused to acknowledge it.”[17]

Jones moves on to make this powerful point:

“The intellectual life is a function of the moral life of the thinker. In order to apprehend truth, which is the goal of the intellectual life, one must live a moral life. One can produce intellectual product, but to the extent that one prescinds from living the moral life, that product will be more a function of internal desire—wish fulfillment, if you will—than external reality…In the intellectual life, one either conforms desire to truth or truth to desire.”[18]

This is certainly an apt description of what NWO agents and Satan worshipers are really like. Instead of submitting their corrupt lives to the truth and allowing the truth to transform them for good, they deliberately take the truth and twist it for their own ideological purposes.

So, when they say that they are fighting terrorism in places like Syria, you know that they are doing the opposite. If you doubt this, then take a look at what the Syrian rebels/terrorists have recently said:

“Syrian insurgent groups including the powerful Islamist faction Ahrar al-Sham have called on regional states to forge an alliance against Russia and Iran in Syria…”

It looks like they are getting their butts kicked by Putin and Russia.

URL here:

25. sog says:

whats really unbelievable is that ccc just reports the news that mainstream media wont ..
    it reports the hate that is directed at whites …and they call it a hate site ……truth is hate in their twisted scenarios …the war is on …

a lot of sites are going away ….

26. sog says:

yeah OJ was guilty ..kato made statements that put the chimp in the frame ..
    the new pilot fopr oj”s new series called “frogman” was due out and he had learned how to handle a kabar by sf consultant to the film ..get theis the feature picture for the pilot shows oj standing behind a woman with the knife in the special forces cut position ,etc ..they buried that shot fast …the film was aseries based on some majic nigger mythical super spy shit as usual …
    he was buying cocaine from his childhood buddy over in frisco who was a huge peddler in the hood ..he was goin there every week and right up to the point of his drug and nigger and chimpout he was being chastised all over las vegas for snorting coke out in the open all the time cus after all he was the juice ,right and super nigger dickhead can snorts dat kuhkaine wherevers i done feelz like n shit honkeeee…
    he was basically found innocent because officer mark fuhrman was found guilty of using the word nigger …hell there isnt a nigger alive who doesnt or hasnt used that word every day to hail his fellow chimp …they call each other nigger all the time but its only racist when we apply this appropriate label to these evolutionaory dead ends …for the record i dont belive in evolution but inn niggers cases thay evolved from apes or vice versa but i dont want to insult real gorillas ….
    so then they went about setting stupid oj up ..dropped him in it ..put em in the frame so to speak and he fell for it hook line and sinker …lol …fuck that nigger …nigger can throw duh ball real gooood n sheeyit so he becomes a celebrity ….shame about the usa as it becomes more tribalised and african ised ,islamic and jewified …gee where will it all end ….heh heh …god help us …i hear he helps thoise who help themselves ….
    plus the dream team where kardashian bacteria came from and all that shit ..they wwere relieved when he was found innocent but there was no other optionn as LA would have beurned again and like rotnee king the nigers would have slaughtered inn ocent whites again …look at reginald denny who apoplogises to the filthy nigggers who crushed his skull …obvious proof of brain damge ..boy should have down shifted his rig and run the niggers over ..i would have ..anyone with a lick of damn sense would have to ..was it 67 people who were killed by stupid niggers for that one ..
    all that shit and now the likes of step aside gone wrong in baltimore and remember the watts riots where the national gaurd actually did the right thing by shooting rioting looting niggers …it was the order “shoot to kill” ….amen

Hey sog,

I saw that on TV when it happened but i’ll be damned if I can find it now on youtube or anywhere else.

People don’t believe that , they think it’s tin foil hat stuff but I fuckin’ saw it with my own eyes and heard it too.

Obvious proof of brain damage ? Absolutely , and obvious proof that some jews offered up a big check.