Amanda Blackburn’s Killers SO BUSTED

AMANDA BLACKBURN'S KILLERS

HANG THE BLACK SONNAVABITCHS!

By Phillip Marlowe (the INCOG MAN)

Amanda Blackburn’s killers busted — FINALLY. Three “Dindu Obama Sons” were arrested last night and over the past week (on unrelated charges, like parole violations, so typical of the race); with one 18 year-old black punk, Larry Jo Taylor, fingered as the shooter. Turns out, the animal also raped the poor woman (they probably had to wait for DNA testing of what he left you know where). The black trio behind the crime cutely called themselves “The Kill Gang” and committed various acts of criminal mayhem all over town. Tell me: Is this race NOT completely out-of-control and off the rails?

The Blackburns had a baby son, Weston.

Amanda and her baby son, Weston. Doesn’t this photo just piss you the hell off?

Amanda’s pastor husband came home to find his young wife barely still alive — shot three times (in her left arm, upper back and back of head to finish her off). She was also beaten and raped (termed a “sexual assault”). Maybe that’s why they first tried to keep the story on the down low as much as possible — so us Whites stay asleep and stupid to the continuing racial destruction of our lands by the subversive NWO Jews. The demonic bastards have been behind all this black militancy and PC crap from very beginning!

Even though the media did run surveillance shots — the ones where you can’t see much of anything — you can bet they also had ATM surveillance shots, when the black killer and/or his two criminal homies used her bank cards — after they got her pin number by torturing her in some sick way, or threatening to shoot her child right in front of her.

Just try to tell me they didn’t have a photo — no matter how grainy — that showed an ugly black greedily licking his big fat bootlips waiting for the machine to dispense his ill-gotten dinaros?

Hell, almost all of the media neglected to even state the race from the police descriptions that came out within a couple of days of the crime (screen shots below). But that’s par for the course for the White-brainwashing media, as they’ve been hiding black criminality since WWII from us decent White people — or at least trying to. But all Whites instinctively understand deep down the dangers of this filthy, criminal race — just might not have the guts to say so openly because of Jew-instilled PC.

And the police practically had to beg the public for leads — simply because of blacks not wanting to “snitch” on fellow blacks. You see, birds of a feather stick together. They especially don’t care a thing about any White victims. Never have. You see how they acted when OJ was acquitted of slicing and dicing his mudshark whore and a White-looking Jewboy? Or more recently when the Paris Muslim terrorist attacks briefly robbed the “black lives matter” campus trouble-makers of the media spotlight?

No, this little bastard and his fellow homies need to hang. Most definitely. And not 20 or 30 GD years from now, either, but just as soon as the evidence is reasonably presented and they are justly convicted by a court of law (no black jurors, please, since those White-hating racists will try to sabotage the whole thing). After the judge bangs down his gavel, they should be dragged out then and there and hung from whatever handy tree or street lamp as near to the court house as possible.

Let his worthless black family wail away and scream in front of the TV cameras “he dindu nuffin, he be good boy, dis be raycis White mens justis…” which they’ve all been trained to do by filthy damn Jew media over the decades. Hell, if blacks get busted for anything they say the same crap every single damn time. Blacks always “be incent” no matter how strong the evidence of their guilt.

Typical BS to keep us Whites in the dark!

MEDIA TRICKERY IN AMANDA BLACKBURN CASE

Now you may be saying “that INCOG, running his hateful, racist mouth off again!” But GD it — just imagine the utter callousness of this dirty little punk animal to rape and shoot that beautiful innocent White Christian mother in the head, to say nothing about what else he might have put her through. Think of her little boy having to grow up without his mother, for crying out loud.

These ugly, violent animals kill us White people all the time. It’s amazing just how bad it truly is. Whites just don’t get it because of the Jew PC media protecting this lousy, stinking race. I’ve plain had it up to here. It’s long past time we teach this sorry race a thing or two. Absolutely.

I’ve also had it with all this peace, love and understanding BS. The worthless bastards have had decades to get their act together and they’ve clearly failed miserably. It’s time for us to revoke their well-worn race card once and for all. We don’t have time to wait around hundreds of thousands of years for them to evolve — let’s just ship them all back to Africa and wash our hands of this ugly race for good.

I’m totally geared up for what needs to go down (certain details will not be forthcoming). I have equipped myself head to toe. Just so you’ll recognize me, I’ll be the guy wearing OD green Tactical Tailor web gear, along with a rare pewter medallion you’ll immediately recognize as genuine from the days of General Robert E. Lee. As the great man might have once said to nearby officers on the eve of battle: “men, we need to get at THOSE PEOPLE.”

Plus, I’ve started working out (but was never really too out of shape to begin with), even quitting ciggy butts. Now if INCOG MAN can stop drinking ice cold delicious beer and smoking while watching the NASCAR races, then you better GD believe I mean business.

I kindly suggest all my readers do the same. No, I’m not going to harangue you or suggest here on my site doing anything illegal (you can bet the backstabbing Zio bastards watch me like a hawk). Just get ready. Network with your White bros and any tough, racially-aware White gals, so you can immediately form combat platoons (15-30) or at least a squad (4), when the time is right.

Say nothing at all to ANY traitorous, backstabbing Jew rats — doing so will have the feds checking you out. These Jew creeps have tons invested in keeping us Whites from putting a stop to their never-ending nation wrecking and anal perversions.

Hell, I should hope you dumped any subversive, two-faced Jew friends by now.

I only ask one thing of my loyal readers: Let me lead you into battle! I’ve done more than enough propaganda work here on my site to awaken fellow Whites to what the filthy, backstabbing Jews and murderous blacks have been doing to our race and fully deserve a place in the front ranks to get some serious real-world payback.

THOSE PEOPLE (if you can call them that) will hear from us Whites and the INCOG — up close and personal!

We need to start HANGING these worthless black apes, by the neck — UNTIL DEAD.

NOOSE DROP OUT

This entry was posted in Negro Crime and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

115 Responses to Amanda Blackburn’s Killers SO BUSTED

1. Smitherines says:

Karen says:
    November 24, 2015 at 7:14 pm

Smitherines you and Bailey are morons and a discredit to the White race.

ICM I rest my case when you Spamblinka the others she immediately comes back
    coincidence, think not???

Drum roll please, we all know it’s you!

2. Smitherines says:

Bailey says:
    November 24, 2015 at 5:53 pm

Tom , I work with a guy that says that in his church people are told to pray for israel.

That’s not Christ telling them to pray for that Bolshevik atheistic shithole it’s
    John Hagee, Wild Bill, and all the FALSE prophets Christ warned would
    come after him to alter and change the true meaning of his words.

Now Ive turned karen before shell go on and fucking on under her name
    or whatever name she’ll use on here to beat to death the White man
    brought culture and ORDER to all the savages globally!

Now who fuck spread the culture historically Catholic countries like
    France, Holland, Portugal, Spain and England (early on) and that was
    mainly to spread the GOSPEL. THAT WAS THEIR MISSION, STUPID SHIT
    CAN YOUR READ ENGLISH!

All of them usually had missionaries or Catholic Priests on board!!!!

Hey genius, you ever wonder why so many Canadian things have religious
    names either in English of French moron???? Towns, Cities , roads,
    Universities, schools cuz they were FOUNDED in the name of the WORD!!!!!

3. Smitherines says:

Bailey says:
    November 24, 2015 at 5:53 pm

Ps Baily second part of post yelling and screaming was at Karen not you!

4. Smitherines says:

Ive turned Typo Ive told

5. Karen says:

If that was the case dumbbell, then I would automatically be spamblinked as well, duh.

6. Smitherines says:

Old Testament Ezekiel 36:22
    “Therefore say to the Israelites, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: It is not for your sake, people of Israel, that I am going to do these things, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you have gone.”

New Testament: Revelation 3:9

( and the Jew term was added for modern reading it didn’t exist in John’s time on Patmos where he wrote Revelations

“Look, I will force those who belong to Satan’s synagogue–those liars who say they are Jews but are not–to come and bow down at your feet. They will acknowledge that you are the ones I love.”

This is the WORD but most minister/priests/rabbi (Old Testament) will
    CONVENIENTLY OVERLOOK such passages, does this sound like he
    wanted you to see Israel as Holy Bailey or Modern Jews as “God’s holy
    children” do you get that from those two??

7. Smitherines says:

Karen says:
    November 24, 2015 at 7:53 pm

You’ve! been there before who are kidding

8. Smitherines says:

“which you have profaned among the nations where you have gone.”

Which you do now Karen which leads me to think you’re a subversive Jewess
    rat or new age heretic witch???

I don’t really care you shit is old , tired and dried up BLOW away!

We re morons ?
    WTF are you, off your meds again?

You need to service the guards in spamblinka, do em’ good and they’ll give you a cheese sandwich.

I’ m tired of trying to be nice to you, go eff” yourself.

10. Dave says:

I’ve read to much. I tried to make it through all the comments but stopped.

You must recognize and have a personal relationship with The Creator.

He is real and awaits your coms. He and He alone is the judge. That in no way makes Christians the judge or in any way better than you. Those that claim anything different are not Christians. All of us are just men.

Christianity however, was the main catalyst that made what is known as The White Race. We took the word of God and spead it everywhere! If there were actually men on the moon they would know. We picked up the slack after God himself broke His relationship with the “Israelites”. We never stopped at our own, we spread the word as God intended them to do. We mapped the whole world in the process like no other!

Don’t blasphem your Maker! Don’t confuse Him and His followers as your enemy! Take your time. He’ll always be there, unlike any of us, He will remain.

11. Dave says:

God is actually a Germanic word. There are many words for His name. That is the one I happen to use.

The Christmas tree actually has a decent story, though is Germanic as well. Never mentioned in the Bible but a story, nonetheless. This brought us all together though, therefore it is evil. Lol.

I’ve got too many stories to tell. I’ll stop now.

12. bubba says:

I’ve been SPAMBLINKA’D for much less…!!!!

Sure shitty to have to clean the EZ bake ovens , dust the shrunken heads and edit Karens comments !

PS Anybody know a good Kik* J*W Talmudic scholar…err lawyer ?

13. Dave says:

bubba,

I swear I just heard you bitching. I’m the one who cleaned that Spamblika cell up for you with my own tooth brush. I also left another way out under the bed behind that piece of tile.

Yeah, I broke out of Spamblinka before. I’ve been around that long. Now give us a report on the origin of the Christmas tree by the end of the week. Lol. Just kidding.

Stop being a legalistic butt head and move on!

14. Dave says:

Let’s have an “expert” tell us if this is a true phenomenon among those that fought in the jew wars that brought good soldiers against each other…

15. Dave says:

INCOGMAN,

Do you know what happened to Hoff? I’ve not read every comment in every thread here. I’m just hoping that he took the time to bag a gal. I’ve mentioned it to him more than once.

16. Dave says:

INCOGMAN,

Yeah, so I pretty much just comment bombed your blog. I’d say I’m sorry but I’m not. I appreciate your work. What happened to the good woman above was out of line and unnecessary animal behavior. The article was good and I understand your pissed off state. That’s pretty much my natural/at-rest state these days.

What happened to Hoff?

17. Frederick says:

Again something that of remembrance, this ‘Christmas Truce.’

Just checked that link from Dave, it just confirms again that its NOT the men fighting these zio wars, its these NWO /perverted rothschild’s who make war to murder masses of white men, Christian men are the target.

These good men gave their best, for what? So in the future we can have these ‘Planet of the Apes’ with obomo Hussein sons, roaming free and killing us whites! Its sickening, just thinking!

The Christmas Truce from WW1, were there was a break in fighting this dirty war, during Christmas eve or day and the fighting men, German and British* soldiers laid down there guns to sing:
    “Stille Nacht, heilige Nacht, Alles schläft; … Christ the Savior is born Christ the Savior is born Silent night, holy night, Son of God, love’s pure light.
    Only good men could come together in peace and break the chains of murderous NWO demon bastards, until high command ordered them back to the slaughter house.”

I think I heard this happened as such more then once? But again it pains me that these good white men, millions sacrificed them selves for there country, I hope they had God as Saviour and Christ had loving mercy for them all, I can’t see this any other way.

Its really only of of the few Christmas hymns, carols that are pure from scripture that I’d sing!

Damned to hell with this evolution ZIO- perversion! But Darwinism has given us so much, this goy boy white monkey men Dawkins and Harris credit themselves, gloating about positive changes they made, damn them to zio-hell unless they repent!

Our God from the Bible had to be retarded to make all this we touch and see beyond the stars, that it took mega millions of years? LOL!!
    A Holy God made all this in a simple 6 divine days, perfectly designed until satan found a way to pervert it all with his zio=planet of the apes!

I copied from a ok article;

“But something amazing happened on Christmas Eve 1914. Under the deep darkness of war created by human depravity and demonic influence, the message of the Gospel broke through in a brief but memorable miracle of modern warfare.

In a well documented event, across many portions of the front lines fighting ceased as British and German soldiers came out of the trenches in the ‘no man’s land,’ congregated, sang carols and even exchanged food items. This lasted several days to the dismay of upper levels of command.

The Christmas Truce was evidence that the message of the Gospel is embodied in the message of Christmas. War, conflict, and hate cannot quench it. It shines through as a beacon of hope.

Even though the world cannot achieve “the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding” mentioned by Paul in Philippians 4:7, the world longs for it. Secular as well as pagan preach it without being able to attain it. This peace is given to those who belong to God, those who have been renewed by the Holy Spirit, and those who have accepted the message of Christmas as truth:

“Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among those with whom he is pleased!” Luke 2:14″… ends

Blessings

18. Sam J. says:

They’re getting younger and younger too. Nigs stabbing 8 year old White kids.

What should be done is they should be separated from Whites and given birth control shots every month. Control the vicious ones and prevent them from making any more.

19. Harold says:

Christmas is pagan as hell man, what’re you talking about? Name one Christmas song that has to do with the death of Jesus on the Cross. He didn’t come into the world to be worshipped as a babe. Same with Easter or Ishtar, they say Jesus died on a Friday and was risen on a Sunday. I don’t know if people forgot how to count, but that’s only two day. Jesus died on a Wednesday, was buried that night, and rose on the Sabbath, which is Saturday.

Welcome Sam J and thanks for being on topic.

Incogman should create a page specifically for religious debate.

Here’s a couple things to keep an eye on this Thanks Giving Holiday weekend.

#Blacklivesfecalmatter claims this was the work of white supremisists.

And here we have a dindu shot 18 times for not dropping his knife , Rahm Emanuel tried but failed to cover this up.

And don’t forget the shenanigans going on over Syria , when asked about the situation President Obama had this to say , Eeek – Oook – Ooga – Booga , no fly zone !

(I’m back at last after being turned away from the gates of Valhalla.)

Regarding “Open Mic Nite”, I agree with some of the things he says, and I don’t consider myself a Christian. I was brought up with “Christian-like” values, but I’ve since formed my own opinions as to the nature of reality.

We can only believe what we genuinely believe. Anything else would make us hypocrites.

A true White Man (or White Woman) lives according to his own beliefs while respecting the right of others to see things differently.

There’s also the fact that most White People follow some form of Christianity, so attacking Christianity is the most divisive thing we can do, and plays into the hands of the devil jew.

I remember when “James the Just” hijacked the comments section for his personal pulpit, and I applaud IncogMan for putting his foot down before something like that can happen again.

As you said, IncogMan, the problem is one of race, not religion. If we can’t put our petty differences aside and unite against the common enemy, we may as well give up now (something I’ve got no intention of doing).

Back on topic.

Johnny Rebel says it all here. He could just as easily be referring to jews.

24. RedPill says:

WHAT AN OUTRAGES CLAIM MADE HEADLINE
    it never happened like this:
    now the jew cocksuckers want all the credit.

i understand that upon his release and within 30 days
    thereafter the shtf will be engaged.
    less than a month to go.

Israël obtains the release of the spy Jonathan Pollard

25. RedPill says:

I WILL TELL YOU WHERE IT’S AT.

either you worship the God in heaven whom is smarter than your flesh mind,
    or you worship your own mind and what you believe as a replacement for
    the divine spirit

either God is smarter than your own carnal mind or you are smarter than God
    there ain’t no other way.

there are plenty of scriptures that relate these facts.
    you can choose the “tree” of the knowledge and believe you are a god.
    or you can choose the ”tree” of life and go back to God.

i don’t expect more than a few of you understand this.

26. bubba says:

Here we go again on the religion tangent…

I feel like throwing a lightning bolt and building a solar -powered Ark with Internet.

27. Smitherines says:

This very good EXCELLENT A+ couldn’t have said it better!

28. Smitherines says:

“Barney says:
    November 25, 2015 at 11:59 am

(I’m back at last after being turned away from the gates of Valhalla.)

Where we differ is that I don’t try to force my beliefs on others. Religion is a personal thing, and we each have to make our own decisions based on our personal experiences and what makes sense to us as individuals.”

Excellent too, A+ Barney, I’m NOT A RELIGIOUS man either, and Ive told
    Karen 100 times, I believe in the Godhead though not religions!

If she wants to be a Satan worshiper or heretic I don’t F-in care just
    stop bad mouthing Christ, but she will not, which leads me to believe
    it’s a SUBVERSIVE Jewess that can’t help it’s DNA!

Nice to see you back, you are a gentlemen and a scholar.

29. Smitherines says:

bubba says:
    November 25, 2015 at 4:34 pm

Here we go again on the religion tangent…

Yes I agree with Bubba here let’s get back to the threads topic, anymore
    on the Chicago cop the DINDU shot???

30. Smitherines says:

Typo the cop shot the DINDU 15 times?

Yea, i left a link about that and some other potential chimpout episode, must of got lost in the slide

32. Smitherines says:

Bailey says:
    November 25, 2015 at 5:12 pm

It’s gonna be a Grand Mal Chimpout in Chicago you watch maybe T -Day or
    even Black Friday where they can do MAJOR damage!

33. bubba says:

Not sure if this is in the Smithsonian..or even alive…but been seen lurking at all chokepoints of power.

34. Smitherines says:

Chicago protesters confront police, shut down interstate after release of Laquan McDonald video.

CHICAGO — Hundreds of protesters flooded streets overnight after a white police officer who fatally shot a black teenager last year was charged with first-degree murder on Tuesday and a graphic video of the killing was released.

While the demonstrations, which at times blocked some of Chicago’s busy Interstate highways, were largely peaceful, some turned confrontational during the night.

Skirmishes broke out between protesters and police, who surrounded officers after they apparently made arrests. Protesters also tried to stop a police SUV from leaving with arrestees — an effort that failed. As the sound of sirens filled the air, police were met with shouts of “16 shots” — the number of times the officer charged with murder fired at Laquan McDonald, 17, in October 2014 — and “No Black Friday!” Some protesters showed up in gas masks, and some pushed against a police line, but no smoke or tear gas came.
    Play Video1:15
    Social video shows Chicago protesters taking to the streets
    After the release of a video showing a police officer shoot 17-year-old Laquan McDonald in 2014, angry Chicagoans protested for much of the night. (Gillian Brockell/The Washington Post)

In dramatic standoffs, some protesters stared down police as cameras snapped.

“When we say ‘F— the police,’ that’s not just because … we think that s— is something cool,” one protester said. “That is a response!”

The strange, disturbing social media influence of protests: people posing for stare-offs w/police. #LaquanMcDonald pic.twitter.com/JbTAhlx5Bu

— Mark Guarino (@markguarino) November 25, 2015

Around 1 a.m. for about 15 minutes, hundreds of protesters moving west blocked one of downtown Chicago’s main traffic arteries, Interstate 290. While most stopped at an I-290 on-ramp, others broke through a police line to block cars entering and exiting the interstate.

[The chilling video that foreshadowed violence days before Minneapolis shootings]

“You are obstructing the roadway,” an officer said into a megaphone. “If you continue to be up here you will be subject to arrest.”

Aerial view of Chicago protesters blocking traffic on I-290 via @ABC #LaquanMcDonald. Live: https://t.co/e7ex0g3Qip pic.twitter.com/Ddp5nfoRsf

— Brittany Levine (@brittanylevine) November 25, 2015

Police ordered protesters to disperse, evidently arresting some. Eventually, marchers retraced their route back to State Street and traveled north. What had been a march turned into individual standoffs as temperatures fell. The streets quieted: Dog owners walked their animals alongside protesters; a man on a treadmill on the second floor of a building looked down on the rally.
    Play Video1:17
    Protests over Chicago police killing of black teen
    Demonstrators filled streets in Chicago after a white police officer was charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of a black teen. Police dashcam video shows the officer fire 16 rounds at Laquan McDonald. (AP)

Asked early Wednesday for information about arrests, a police department spokesman said no information would be released until morning.

Skirmish amplifying as marchers try to stop police from taking away arrestees. #LaquanMcDonald pic.twitter.com/rnCiCvQ1OJ

— Mark Guarino (@markguarino) November 25, 2015

— Mark Guarino (@markguarino) November 25, 2015

One protestor skirmish in with police and now crowd is surrounding police to demand he be let go. #LaquanMcDonald pic.twitter.com/MS09g442v7

— Mark Guarino (@markguarino) November 25, 2015

Chicago officials were worried about unrest in response to the controversial video’s release Tuesday. The video depicts Jason Van Dyke, a white, 14-year veteran of the police force, killing McDonald, an African American teen carrying a knife.

In the video, as McDonald veers away from officers, Van Dyke begins firing, felling McDonald immediately, and then shoots repeatedly into his prone body. A total of 16 shots were fired — all the ammunition in the officer’s clip. It is rare for a police officer to be charged in a fatal shooting, and the first-degree murder count is the most severe Van Dyke could have faced.
    Van Dyke’s mugshot. (Courtesy of the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office)
    Van Dyke’s mugshot. (Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office)

Van Dyke’s attorney, Daniel Herbert, said the officer feared for his life when he opened fire.

“People viewing this videotape will have the brilliance and benefit of hindsight 20/20 vision,” Herbert said. “… This is not a murder case, despite what you heard in the courtroom. It’s truly not a murder case and we feel that we will be very successful in defending this case.”

Mayor Rahm Emanuel (D) took another view.

“We hold our police officers to a high standards and obviously in this case Jason Van Dyke violated … basic moral standards that bind our community together,” Emanuel said at a news conference announcing the video’s release.

“The officer in this case took a young man’s life and he’s going to have to account for his actions, and that’s what today is all about,” said Garry F. McCarthy, Chicago’s police superintendent.
    Laquan McDonald. (Law offices of Jeffrey J. Neslun)

Van Dyke was the only officer to fire at McDonald, who police said used his knife to slash the tires of a squad car when he encountered the officers. He was on the scene with McDonald for less than 30 seconds before he began firing, said Anita Alvarez, the state’s attorney for Cook County, Ill. She said Van Dyke’s actions “were not a proper use of deadly force.”

“He abused his authority, and I don’t believe the use of force was necessary,” Alvarez said. She also said: “With these charges, we are bringing a full measure of justice that this demands.”
    An undated autopsy diagram provided by the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office. (AP)

Superintendent McCarthy called on city residents to demonstrate peacefully.

“People have a right to be angry,” he said. “People have a right to protest, people have a right to free speech. But they do not have a right to commit criminal acts.”

[The Washington Post’s database of people fatally shot by police officers this year]

In a statement, the McDonald family asked “for calm in Chicago.”

“No one understands the anger more than us but if you choose to speak out, we urge you to be peaceful,” the statement said. “Don’t resort to violence in Laquan’s name.”

In April, the Chicago City Council approved a $5 million settlement to McDonald’s relatives. But some in the community are angry it took Alvarez’s office so long to charge Van Dyke.

“There is no way this length of time should have gone on so long when the video showed all this evidence,” Michael Pfleger, a Catholic priest in Chicago, said Tuesday. “Shame on them for being so late.”
    The heated scene on Chicago streets after video of police shooting released
    View Photos
    Hundreds of protesters marched after the release of a graphic video showing the killing of a black teenager by a white officer.

Mark Berman and Wesley Lowery contributed to this report.

Related:

The Post’s database on police shootings

How The Post is tracking these shootings

Unarmed and Black: unarmed black men are seven times more likely than whites to die by police gunfire

Current and former police officers describe tension in current environment

The rest of the URL here:

Gives black friday a whole new meaning .

36. Smitherines says:

bubba says:
    November 25, 2015 at 5:29 pm

That’s GREAT, i am still laughing I saved that it’s being emailed to my Kwan
    I’m trying to wake!

My stupid comment of the day. I know fux news takes some heat for their reporting, but in my opinion it is the lesser of evil jews sources like cnn abc nbs cbs which is all jews and nothing but the jews (news that is. Everything the jews want you to believe). But this fux news analist legal expert was talking about the chimpcago police officer shooting the pcp out of control dindu-nuffin nigger with a knife 16 times and says this is an atrocity that this cop emptied his REVOLVER and shot the nigger 16 times. Now I don’t know what kind of revolver this police officer had maybe a bb gun but small caliber 22 maybe 9 shots but I’m guessing the cop had a semi-auto with one in the chamber. So the legal expert just reading from a jewprompter also??? I caught the small but important statement just like when bibi nutenyahoo called us the united states of israil on live interview. Other than some gatlin gun type thing does anybody else know of a revolver that holds 16 rounds? Because I want one it does the job on an out of control pcp smoking nigger with a knife.

If hiliry goes to the cage where she belongs being the traitor committing treason that she is (but I doubt it considering what our attorney private is) the jews and niggers and libtards and college kids and unionized government employees and lgbt’s can still vote for Bernie sanders for prez. Thanks to Bubba for this one. Vote for Bernie 2016!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!
    ————————————————————————————————–

39. I will be 100 percent with you, INCOGMAN, in what you have described above. I know who these Jews are. I know what they look like, how they think and how they act. Deep down they are so cowardly. And I am not afraid of the niggers either. I will be ready. Thank you for all you are doing here. You are so greatly appreciated.

40. ICU says:

jewsmedia:
    A)17 year old BLAK Dindu (38 in human years) kooked out on PCP and wielding a knife, loping down a 4 lane street after attempting to break into cars…
    gets shredded by cop gunfire when it, unwisely, turns toward cops…knife in hand… within the 21 foot Red Danger Zone. Cop’s only mistake is running his whole magazine, especially when the Dindu is down. Some fire discipline would have helped the cop escape PC, DWL, nigger, SJW and jew opprobrium..somewhat.
    jewsmedia makes sure the story, the errant nigger’s name and attendant bullshit is jammed into your eyeballs and ears and the kooked out nigger is then elevated to sainthood, a la St. Trayvon of Skittles. The pre-emptory $5 Million broken off by Mayor Son Of Irgun…fo da fambly…gets much less press.

B) The White pregnant female invasion/robbery/rape/murder victim of 3 BLAK Dindus in Indianapolis…whatsername…the wife of Pastor Spacecase “Unlocked Door” McForgiveness gets much less attention, but some because the horror is too extreme even for jewsmedia to ignore.
    The “reports” on that case are over and done now because jewsmedia is rolling around like the pigs in shit that they are “reporting” on the masses of ooking eeking pro-tessin Nigger & Kwan scum further defiling The Earth in and around Chitcago—nigger nest Target of Opportunity #2…after Detoilet…with Neutron Devices.

When The Tipping Point happens…the TalmudVision covens get purged ASAP. The owners and senior management get impaled; the rest merely shot or hanged.
    The concurrent rendering of niggers and their enablers/apologists into bait and fertilizer proceeds by any means…unrelentingly.
    If the Fed minions still loyal and subservient to the likes of Preznit Cokehead Faggot Mulatto and Mayor Irgun jewboy Rahm and Mayor Nigger Whore Banger DeBlasio know what’s good for them, they’ll stay away from The Cleansing and let it run it’s course.

I can hardly wait.

41. squarepegroundhole says:

A homeless veteran has died months after a brutal attack outside a Philadelphia gas station that left him in a coma. Robert Barnes, 51, died Wednesday.

Three filthy Nigger sheboons — Aleathea Gillard, 34, Shareena Joachim, 23, and Kaisha Duggins, 24 – are charged in the case.

Hammers and Rocking Chair leg beat down

Niggers -Integration is real Terrorism.

42. Pingback: Rape & Death of a White Woman | Stand or Die