Dumb American Twit in Italy Murdered By AFRICOON

ASHLEY OLSEN MURDER IN ITALY

By Phillip Marlowe

I thought so! The minute I saw the mystery murder story first come out on ABC World News Tonight, I said to everyone around me “I bet it’ll be a black who did it. And once that happens, the whole story will go down the rabbit hole.” Oh, they might report it ever so briefly, but that will be the end of it. Only the occasional, even minor White-on-White crimes can be turned into non-stop News media circuses, “Dateline” and “20/20” true crime-style shows on prime time (they have the target market brainwashing down pat).

She might have only been trying to make a drug transaction when the Senegalese Savage suddenly decided he wanted get to “get some trim” and she fought back. Because of PC brainwashing, White women just don’t know how dangerous it is to have the least dealings whatsoever with these murderous animals. All she could have done was try to score a dime bag of weed, for crying out loud!

Plus, the media creeps might spin it to say she had consensual sex with him BEFORE he murdered her, or it happened during some bizarre sort of freaky sex (nobody except the dead victim or the lying perp can ever possibly know if that’s true). Anything to inject more brainwashing of White women to have sex with blacks, while still cutting the ugly apes this weird, bizarro world, hypocrite kind of slack.*

FOX news reported on the story earlier in the day, but somehow “forgot” to show the perp’s mug shot (they showed it hours later for about two seconds). That’s because FOX news is every bit as traitorous to the White race as all the other channels — probably even more so since they try to come off as “conservative” and claim they are not the “mainstream media” (what a laugh that is). FOX spun it to make it sound like the woman was practically out on a date with the ape. After bashing in her head, raping and finally strangling the woman dead, the Africoon stole her cell phone and left DNA evidence, including a condom flushed down the toilet (which he could have worn and still raped her — ask any forensic people about the trick).

Click “continue” for another murderous “Italian” Negro job!

FOXY KNOXY MONTAGE

It’s a whole lot like that story of Amanda Knox getting tried and retried by obsessed prosecutors in Italy (I offered on my site for “Foxy Knoxy” to come hide out with me). The good-looking but naïve young White girl, Knox socialized and maybe smoked a little ganja with the black rapist killer of Merideth Kerscher — a British Jew girl. By arresting Knox, the Italian authorities were trying to score brownie points with anti-White PC forces in Italy — who have been brainwashed by Italian Jews, too (yep, the subversive creeps are over there doing the exact same crap just like in America).

After her black husband killed his ex and cut up her body with a power saw, US media only reported on her trial -- even though she only helped the guy get rid of the body parts.

After her whacked black husband murdered his White ex girlfriend and cut up her body with a friggin’ power saw, US media only reported on the trail of Amanda Hayes (above) — even though the idiot Mudshark just helped dispose of the woman’s body parts.

While the Italian courts had already long put away the real killer with a fairly light sentence, the US media only covered the woes of Foxy Knoxy because she was White (being kind of cute and sexy helped a lot too). They actually do this kind of thing all the time, if you pay attention (right).

Most of the time, the media reports didn’t even mention once the black Ivory Coast African who did the actual killing of Kerscher, or even showed his ugly, bootlipped Negroid mug shot (above).

Now a lot of racially-awakened Whites coming to my site waste no tears over Mudshark idiots murdered by blacks. I fully agree. I only use stories of Mudsharks to alert fellow Whites to the true nature of these beasts, in the hopes of getting Whites to come to their senses before suffering from a horrible death at the hands of brutal savages, or to sit back while our country is further over-run by crime-prone Third Worlders.

I’ve realized for quite some time the subversion of the White race from Jew brainwashing when it comes to blacks living in our lands. And I’m not being all “hateful” of them because they have dark skin or nappy hair, it’s simply because of the criminal behavior of these beasts. And they have their own GD continent for crying out loud!

WHITE PEOPLE: You got to step out of the box for a minute and look at the big picture going on. Stop and think about blacks from Africa being allowed to flood White nations like Italy and the rest of Europe for that matter.

Our race is indeed under attack by Globalist Jewry. There can be no doubt whatsoever, now.

*The insane hypocrisy of liberals in the media is literally breathtaking in scope these days. Dozens of White German women were raped in the streets of Cologne, Germany by non-White “refugee” Muslims this past New Year’s Eve, but liberals and Feminists said not a word — even though “female victimization by males” is a big component to PC bull crap. Hell, the PC liberals are even calling victims “racist” for telling their stories!

This entry was posted in Negro Crime and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

129 Responses to Dumb American Twit in Italy Murdered By AFRICOON

1. Olives 4 Sale says:

6.000,000 Lies: Don’t you love Montel flailin’ around there like chittlins throw in the air. Don’t want nobody talkin’ smack about the joooos on his show.

2. Hoff says:

Who would ever thought that about the jew scumbags …. ehhhh … The self choosen pos Jews

3. bubba says:

Northerntruthseeker says:
    January 15, 2016 at 10:32 am
    ===============================================
    Thanks…good scoop.

There is no such thing as not enough of these Holohoax expose’s

Came across a Dr. Pierce video about The Frog and Scorpion..will post later…it adds a good spin to .

As per usual the Kikes have dealt themselves the usual payback…they always go too far…this time there will be no dumb frogs…when SHTF globally…a major wake up for the purge of the historical scourge.

Invest in ROPE

4. Flanders says:

The jews encourage importing the muslims into Europe, but many “refugees” while trying to skate into Europe – bomb.

5. Hoff says:

THAT’s cool.

Spectacular Vertical Takeoff MiG-29 | ???-29 ???????????? ????? — short video.

This was in the today in history history.com website. I read it earlier thought it was so absurd and ridiculous not even worth commenting on. I especially like this sentence: Ilse, a large woman with red hair, was given free reign in the camp, whipping prisoners with her riding crop as she rode by on her horse, forcing prisoners to have sex with her, and, most horrifying, collecting lampshades, book covers, and gloves made from the skin of tattooed camp prisoners. … Couple things. Even more horrible than forcing prisoners to have sex with her… and now does that even make any sense? If you supposedly hate these people so much now why would you be beating them with whips and FORCING the poor prisoners into having sex with you? I’ve had sex with red headed women before it wasn’t all THAT bad and horrible. It’s what happens when you piss them off that turns your life into a living hell.
    ———————————————————————————————-

1951
    The “Witch of Buchenwald” is sentenced to prison

On this day, Ilse Koch, wife of the commandant of the Buchenwald concentration camp, is sentenced to life imprisonment in a court in West Germany. Ilse Koch was nicknamed the “Witch of Buchenwald” for her extraordinary sadism.

Born in Dresden, Germany, Ilse, a librarian, married SS. Col. Karl Koch in 1936. Colonel Koch, a man with his own reputation for sadism, was the commandant of the Sashsenhausen concentration camp, two miles north of Berlin. He was transferred after three years to Buchenwald concentration camp, 4.5 miles northwest of Weimar; the Buchenwald concentration camp held a total of 20,000 slave laborers during the war.
    A German inmate gave the following testimony during the Nuremberg war trials: “All prisoners with tattooing on them were to report to the dispensary… After the prisoners had been examined, the ones with the best and most artistic specimens were killed by injections. The corpses were then turned over to the pathological department, where the desired pieces of tattooed skin were detached from the bodies and treated further.”

Karl Koch was arrested, ironically enough, by his SS superiors for “having gone too far.” It seems he had a penchant for stealing even the belongings of wealthy, well-placed Germans. He was tried and hanged in 1944. Ilse Koch was tried for crimes against humanity at Nuremberg and sentenced to life in prison, but the American military governor of the occupied zone subsequently reduced her sentence to four years. His reason, “lack of evidence,” caused a Senate investigation back home. She was released but arrested again, tried by a West German court, and sentenced to life. She committed suicide in 1967 by hanging herself with a bedsheet.

It’s gotta be true , a jew said so.

8. Olives 4 Sale says:

SmartMurderMeters. Pray you aren’t one of the 1 in 500 customers who gets the Medusa meter. Then you’re really hosed.

Interestingly, the “smart” murder meters are not UL (Underwriter Laboratories) approved. No wonder all the smart murder meter fires.

9. Olives 4 Sale says:

Amazing video of death meter fire.

10. Olives 4 Sale says:

Thousands of smart meter fires. This is scary stuff. Get a good extinguisher for electrical fires. They are NOT UL approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When was the last time you saw any electrical equipment that wasn’t UL approved?

Thanks, joooooooooooooooooooooos!

Maybe niggers are installing them upside down or pounding them in with rubber hammers. That could be why they catch on fire. I watched your video earlier on the death meter stuff. The so called radiation protection meter stuff the guy was wearing was just standard safety equipment when changing out a meter when the incoming power is hot in case of an arc. And the yellow vest is standard also to identify you some times these guys work in the dark late at night and in rain and snow and ice storms. Many times they work in the worst conditions imaginable when most of us wouldn’t want to be anywhere near being outside of shelter right now. The yellow vest would protect your thyroid from radiation like my pistol in the garage protects me from niggers or zog agents who just kicked in my front door. And if you can come up with any evidence that these ELECTRICAL METERS are not UL listed approved sign me up for the class action lawsuit. Do you even know what UL stands for? It stands for underwriters laboratory. The people that have to pay out insurance claims when shit burns down. So they hire really smart guys to test this Chinese made junk to make sure it don’t catch on fire when you turn on the switch. And they come up with standards and rules that “SHALL” be followed.

12. Karen says:

Mad Jewbag, I know that you’re out there, sticking your big shnoz into everything as though you hebes had dibs on the world. Well, people are waking up to your shenanigans. I don’t hate you. You’re a sick people. Mentally ill. Suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. An entire mentally ill race, with a few, very few exceptions and I realize that it must be very difficult to break free of a mass psychosis that’s been ingrained into your collective psyches for over 2000 years, but the fact that most of you mentally ill don’t even make an attempt at improving your mental health behooves me to say that your race is a lost cause, a threat to the world and to life in general. In other words you’re obsolete and without value.

I had this one lamp in the living room and it had a light bulb in it. It worked perfectly fine for about 2 years and then one day I turned on the light switch and the bulb made a small noise and did not come on. So I threw out the lamp in the trash and took the light bulb to work and told the young guy that if he wants to be a millionaire figure out how to fix this light bulb and make it work again. That kept him busy for weeks.

14. Olives 4 Sale says:

ProctologistsRTrue, go stand in front of your “smart” meter for an hour or two and try to find the UL mark. If you think these are safe, you are absolutely friggin’ insane. Get an RF meter and take readings and tell me if you still think they are safe.

15. Olives 4 Sale says:

ProctologistsRTrue, if you live in Illinois you may have a UL-approved “smart” meter which you are so fond of. The very first UL approved smart meters were released in April 2014!!!!!! How many millions of these were installed without the UL certification???!!!??? Six companies make smart meters. One is now finally putting out a UL-approved “smart” meter.

Proctologies, you remind me of one of my favorite Mark Twain quotes: Never argue with stupid people. They will only drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

You may have a point there. I actually DO have an RF meter. Also have a certificate of passing rf training in the military from needing to work around radars and radios and antennas and shit. The power pole outside my house has a smart meter on it and it’s just outside the bedroom window of my double wide mansion. Maybe that’s why I am so fucked up. My joke about the lamp was simply that. Of course I didn’t throw out the lamp because the light bulb burned out. And it only took one person to change it. Me. My stupid point about that is that sometimes things just break. One day they work and the next day they don’t. My sink works fine one day and the next day the faucet starts leaking because the washer worn out. I turn the key and my car starts one day and the next day it doesn’t because some nigger stole the battery. Or it rides funny because some nigger stole the back wheels. Let it go try to opt out and ask for your old power meter back jeez Louiz.

17. Olives 4 Sale says:

ProctologistsRTrue, the safety issue is not the only concern with your beloved “smart” meters. It is also a grossly invasive wire-tapping device. What I do with the power I pay for is no one’s business but mine.

Let me guess, you think illegal surveillance is wonderful, too. Great. Have another glass of fluoridated tap water. It’s working!

18. Bubba… Amazing tale about the Frog and the Scorpion… And I hope you do not mind me telling its story, for it definitely is aimed at the scumbag Jews…

One day an scorpion was moving through the woods when it came across a stream… The scorpion was wanting to get to the far bank, but it was stuck…. It could not swim, and there were no convenient pieces of wood around for it to climb on board and hopefully have it carry it to the far bank…

However, the Scorpion noticed a frog swimming lazily in the waters of the stream, and the Scorpion called out to the Frog… “Can you help me, for I need to get to the far bank and I cannot swim. Could you give me a ride on your back to the far bank?”….

The Frog came up to the Scorpion and said… “Why would I help you? You are a Scorpion and you would sting me and possibly cause me to die and/or drown?” … The Scorpion replied.. “I would do no such thing, for I need your assistance. I guarantee that I would do you no harm!”…

The Frog then figured he would do a good deed, and allowed the Scorpion to climb on board his back… The Frog then proceeded to cross the stream with the Scorpion clinging to his back….

But halfway across the stream, the Scorpion suddenly stung the Frog! The Frog then began to sink as the Scorpion’s venom filled his body, causing him to die…. The Frog turned to the Scorpion and said “Why did you do that? Now we will both drown and die!”

The Scorpion then replied…”I could not help myself… IT IS IN MY NATURE!”

The moral of the story is NEVER EVER trust anyone who has evil in their nature, especially the Jews! It is in their upbringing and their nature that they will destroy and subjugate the rest of mankind…..

19. Someone a very long time ago when I got Jew wise told me about the tale of the Frog and the Scorpion, and he told me to always remember it when you deal with these scumbag Jews… They are indeed the evil Scorpions of this planet, and the parasites of mankind!

20. bubba says:

How many INCOGLANDERS does it take to change a light bulb ?

Karen my old flambe’ has the answer

21. bubba says:

As promised…(PART 1)
    Again..analyze the gradualism Dr. Pierce uses

22. The visuals from those youtube links to Dr Pierce’s story say enough…

Yes, William Pierce did his damn best to try to alert the planet to these scoundrels and parasites… It is too bad that so many people simply are too stupid or brainwashed now to listen…

Thanks Bubba…

Man that lady has me so totally confused. Let’s start that all over again from the beginning. Talmud. ProtocolsRtrue. jews. Lady I’ve been in jail held without bond for three days and then a hundred thousand dollars bond on false gun charges while jew/stupidnigger.gov agents mentally torture me enhanced interrogation and rendition stuff that most Americans would never even believe unless they were subjected to it or doing it to a prisoner. Intentional infliction of emotional distress would be a mild way to put it. Mental torture is more like what it actually was. I was still in inactive retired reserve military what they did to me was a gross violation of the ucmj criminal violations. But they did it anyway and got away with it and now here I still am. Only worse.

So to sum up my military career I was really good at my job for fifteen years and then they tell me we have to move you into a different career field. That only involves moving your family 3 times and you going to electronics school for 6 months. And by the way you have no choice in this matter or get out now after 15 years of service. So we did it I passed the electronics radio maintenance class but it was hard. My heart was not really into it. I already had six stripes because I was good at my last career field I end up in dc radio maintenance field I am the supervisor a colonel has a weekly meeting with all the supervisors goes around the table and asks what did your troops do this week? He get’s to me and I say I have no fucking clue they unplug shit and plug it back in and turn knobs and put meters on the back of it other than that I don’t know what the fuck they are doing some come in on time in uniform and others come in unshaved and wearing earings. Sergeant prt do you know that you are talking to an Air Force Colonel? Well yes, I do know that. I just didn’t give a fuck back then and I still don’t. I do still care about my country though and will always try to support and defend it against all enemies foreign and domestic.

25. Flanders says:

This following link doesn’t discuss this aspect, but I suspect that the Rothschilds’ are involved behind the scenes of this stealth buyout of farmlands in the Southwest US, by Saudi Arabia. The Rothschilds are on a mission to control the water resources of the world, and this would fit those purposes well, even if it is not the prime reason, or stated in this report.

Saudi Arabia buying up farmland in US Southwest

I can also say that if this Saudi buyout was discovered from known records, there is probably a 100 times greater amount of purchases that are unknown. I know that from personal experience, because I discovered a trend from a position of access which I then held to confidential records, where the Saudi’s were doing the same type of buyouts in a central southern state many years ago. I was able to piece their activities together from their purchases of bargain lands from distressed and foreclosed farmers in that state. It was a process (maybe illegal) where the Saudi’s were using a proxy shell corporation set up by the Saudi’s lawyer. The lawyer, or a shell company set up by him, would be the agent of record, which avoided the actual purchaser’s identities from having to be publically disclosed.

People would have been so angry that they would not have sold to them. The Saudi’s thus were also not required to be present at any point in the process. I disclosed this information to lawyers for the bankrupted farmers who stopped those purchases. This stopped the banks from being so eager to foreclose, since they no longer had a deep pockets purchaser to dispose of the properties to for them to turn a quick and easy profit. The banks then had to take better care of their local clients and farmers.

26. Hoff says:

Who could see this sheeeet coming?

==========

For a fourth straight time, Detroit students have scored the lowest among big-city districts in math and reading, according to national test results released Wednesday.

27. Hoff says:

FURY was growing in Germany tonight over mounting evidence of a cover-up of migrant sex crimes after it emerged a welcome party for refugees held two months before the Cologne rapes descended into a mass groping session.

28. SOG says:

the real deal
    her hisnand taught at oxford ,hmm and poland sought her extradition for decades ..but communists terroized and murderred in dozens of countries ..as in more than a dozen ..
    russian jew bolsheviks were the ones who made priest soup aND lampshades of russian victims ..so its no wonder they have to pawn the shit off onto the germans …

everybody alive back inn the 10-20-30’s knew what jews were doing to russia
    …”This is not surprising, as it is exactly at the “??czka” meadow and in S?u?ewiec, Warsaw, where Woli?ska’s victims still lie in their unmarked death pits. It is not an accident that the victims’ families called her “a monster in a military uniform…..”

dont forget katyn ofr btomberg or breslau where the sovites came in ww2 aqnd ethnically cleansed all germans …15 million germans disappeared withoiut a trace form many places while millions fled to germany or were deported to germany from out lying country ancestral properties tasken by poles checks and soviets …

at dachau what i menat was that the ss men who were slaghtered by allies summarily executed were many pulled from hoslital there as this was a hoslpital recovery place for soldiers and they had nothing to do with the camp ..do you think the slimy jew inmates who would have died under allied bombs like the `rest of germany bothered to point this out to alleged allied liberators ..no ..in fact some of them got guns and went around delivering head shots to dying germans whom the fuvkin americanos executed by

machine gun …i said 500 but i think it was 3 50 or so ..and anyway all the camp gaurds had hauled ass for the woods when the americans came so americans pulled hospitAL patients out to the long wall there and started shooting the germans ..
    and on the water thing control by devil childs it is true enough ..in calif they nlet all the water out of some key n.cal dams there by dumping 1 billion acre feet of water under the golden gate bridge ..when asked about suspicious raging flood waters comin down the san jo and sacro rivers the dicks said we r flushin out the delta smelt fish ,like gifelt fish ….so no fore bays for san joaquin acqeducts were filled form thei madness and a large portion of americas last bread (crop) basket died …i know many peole who drove thru there and said it was all dead ..jews did this ..cal dams are over designed to withstand 5 years of withering drought and still deliver water to its souther crop customers ….yeeah somthin smells like commee jew …san fransicko has mark leno assembly or now senate queer who is pushing the nambla agenda …if jews control water you can belive they will do what they did to major pally cities in the 40-50″s ,that is cut them off but in chicago they want to pay for the niggers water that dont pay there bills .
    go figuer ..when the jews attack dog nato attacked libya they dumped a nukuler bunker buster in the nubian aquifer that some french toads wanted to irrigate the big desert over thaer eand create a utopia for ffod but the jews aint havin that shit ..like iraqs 100 year old bl,ended wheat crop seeds were all confiscated or gmo and monsanto madness everywhere but the one deal is many a civil war is waged in many countruies who just happpen to have their farmlands all cluster bombed and with millions of clusters still in tjhe ground so like lebanon the jews did thet to s.leb only a couple year ago and so what happens to these countries is the have to borrow and buy imports ..etc …the jews have controlled alot more shit than we realize for hundreds of years and even new orleans was founded by jews and the rich old money families there are kikes so it was easy for them to pull off catrina ..many an old nigger got put out of their himes by JEWS and jew controlled fema becausre the jew controlled ferds put a 200,000 dollar clean up fee tax lien on their property even if the place just got a little wet …jew controlled las vegas wanted to control and gentrify aka jewify norleans with casoinos and such and wanted the swartzas out of norleans as they are dangerous fucikng monkeys an all …
    dont let your daughters date niggers ..now i knoiw a vguy who killed a nigger once for dating his daughter ..the old man wasnt havin it and he did time but the nigger was still dead …an old frind o mine killed 3 niggers for raping his sister and he was glad to do 7 years for it ..they deserved to die for damn sure …i know a woman who was raped by 5 mexicans and they all got shot in the baCK of the head.. lol…its justice ..it isnt nice ,it

isnt supposed to be but this is how savages need to be dealt with …another ol friend o mine cut a niggers off with a sword once when they tried to mob up on him in a parking lot ..lofl …nothin moere uselss than a nigger is anigger with one arm ..did they sew it back on ..hell i foirget iut was decades ago now ..maybe backwards or somethin ..
    if americans were armed when the out of control niggers try to fuck with us well use you imagination …would you rathr be dead carried by 6 or tried by 12 ..

niggers dont care and arent really caught rarely for their massive crime wave here ..
    nigger doesnt get with a white lady to have a relationship ,no it becomes outright slave ownership.. ..when a white woman enters a niggers gravitational orbit she becomes hazy ,foggy and drugged litteraly and psycologically as she is pulled in to a stockholm syndrom typpe of symbiotic co enablemnet sick negative owned status and we see how niggers treat shit they own or live in section 8 huts ..
    these muzzloons are for real a first wave invasion and takeover shock and awwe stealth shit ..muslims are on the move and the jews have always helped them all the way back to spain where spain tolerated the backstabbing gate opening antis of the creepy people which is wht they were put to the rout in 1492 ..oh yeah and this is the same cohencidental time columbustein left spain …a little strange …
    the one dad mentioned above freaked out when his daughter was going to marry the ape ..
    terroist nation of apislam and new nigger panther potty always crowin on about keelin ahhh duh whhhytes n shiyyt ..and that is acceptable even to stupid whites ..
    we owe these terrorist entities a lot of payback for all the people they been killing and inciting to kill …there was nigger death cult in jew yourk in 60’s and surpries surpries they went around killing whites then to .,you know instead of goin to school and educating their retard asses …
    niggers arent showing any sign of becoming intelligent or stopping their anti white genicidal beahvioures either towards themselves …
    and we got jews flooding europe with clearly miltant muslim insult..this a planned and regimented carefully planned and implemented operation agaisnt white nations by jews in charge ..a massive revolution to reinstate intelligence in politix is sorely needed

across the global board …europe should exterminate all muslims for starters ..
    hey olives do you need a proctologist over there ,have you had a stroke or what man ..
    you need to be onn the blogs where the activists are complaining aBOUT shmart meters ..instead of taking them off their houses and shoving them up power companis ass …take em off and toss them out into the street ..go around and spray glue on them and wrap them in foil ..
    the niggers and jews and razas and ayrab excrement are whinning ..help mr. wizzer
    http://www.revisionisthistory.org/zebra.html farrakoon was their at the beginning of all this shit and he knows where the bodies are buried …the body count is in the thousands across the usa since the 70’s and beyond the count is very high ..the beltway shoter was probably bringing differnt nigger moslims to the shootings and getting crdited killes so the worthless nigger could join an anti white hate group …the more you look around and the more you read the more you realize the true nature of every damn thing goin on around us …..
    yeah so it was general fieldorf’s daughter that led the crusade to hang helena brus wolinskike ..fieldorf was an anti german home poland army general ,one of 400,000 people the communist jews exterminated post ww2 ..when russia fell to jews 70 millons died and when germany fell who can count the losses ..im thinking the totals are close to 40 million …including expelled ethnic germans from outlying areas …..
    …… my 2 cents …..

29. ew says:

I had girl say to me once you go black you never go back. My reply was cause no white guy wants you and I’d trade you in for an outhouse because the holes smaller and it smells better. Incog your not a racists your realist who shoots from the hip maybe may be someday literally .Is it racist to call someone racist?

30. Olives 4 Sale says:

We’ll spy on you through your dishwasher. – David Petraeus, former head of the CIA

Anyone who cannot see the agenda behind “smart” meters and “smart” products is nothing but a damn dupe.

31. manoflove says:

Trump is running a train on Cuban/Canadian Cruz’s ass on twitter

Donald J. Trump ?@realDonaldTrump 38m38 minutes ago
    Ted Cruz was born in Canada and was a Canadian citizen until 15 months ago. Lawsuits have just been filed with more to follow. I told you so

Donald J. Trump ?@realDonaldTrump 30m30 minutes ago
    Ted Cruz said he “didn’t know” that he was a Canadian Citizen. He also FORGOT to file his Goldman Sachs Million $ loan papers.Not believable

Donald J. Trump ?@realDonaldTrump 26m26 minutes ago
    Was there another loan that Ted Cruz FORGOT to file. Goldman Sachs owns him, he will do anything they demand. Not much of a reformer!

Donald J. Trump ?@realDonaldTrump 6m6 minutes ago
    The Ted Cruz wiseguy apology to the people of New York is a disgrace. Remember, his wife’s employer, and his lender, is located there!

Donald J. Trump ?@realDonaldTrump 2m2 minutes ago
    Oh no, just reported that Ted Cruz didn’t report another loan, this one from Citi. Wow, no wonder banks do so well in the U.S. Senate.

This is how the military was. I was probably one of the best in my career field . Pretty damn good. Then they yank me from that career field and say we’re putting you in this one instead. After 15 years on the job experience and multiple deployments including actual war with real missiles and chemicals they say ok you are a Master Sergeant now you know everything you can supervise anybody anywhere we give you 6 months electronics maintenance and then you now run the radio maintenance shop in dc. But the truth is I do not know everything. They dropped me off into a position without a parachute. Average guys e-3 and E-4 get out of tech school and they keep on training them. Keep on developing them to learn more and get better. Air Force even have training officers to make sure we keep Airmen getting trained and educating them more. But with me it was drop the fucker in there without a parachute. He’s already an e7 no more fucking training. I DID pass the 6 month electronics school and was pretty good jack of all trades but I go to the training office and ask isn’t there more higher levels of cdcs or something I should be enrolled in? Thank God I had a Tech sergeant and a couple staff sergeants said this fucking radio is broke and we tried all we could but it will cost 14 thousand dollars to order all the new parts to fix it. So I tell the tech sergeant than just give the fucking thing a bash with a hammer and a one way trip to the dumpster on the other side of the base. Well Sarge it’s not that simple this is a piece of military equipment. No fucking kidding but it don’t work so throw it in the trash can. I had e4s and e5s knew more about fixing radios than I did. Like I said I went to the training office and asked for my next level training they said who the fuck are you?

33. bubba says:

Flanders says:
    January 16, 2016 at 2:42 am
    ===================================

Re Oregon standoff…

It was reported that the ranch land the BLM wants is rich in various metals etc. The use excuses like trying to create parks and wildlife reserves…but its really to allow cronies in to rape the land.

34. 4ePlay says:

well, yeah, but well, she was so sophisticated, so libeRATed from the civilized world norms that she decided that sucking stinky blacks is progressive and feminist.

Yup, sucking a porcupine’s rectum would also put a blonde slut in da news. I also stopped reading daily stormer once I noticed that Anglin is either a fag or a filthy muslime for being terrified by women’s nudity (some Austrian artist, I’m too drunk to recall right now ..)

35. Red Pill says:

this pisses me off
    WHITE PRIVILEGE EXPLAINED
    What is white privilege?
    i will tell you what it is.
    it’s jews masquerading as white people causing shit and pointing the finger
    at the gentiles.
    more lies and crap here:

36. Olives 4 Sale says:

“They Live”. If you’ve never seen this movie, you need to.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I’m all out of bubble gum.

37. Smitherines says:

Olives 4 Sale says:
    January 16, 2016 at 11:43 am

“They Live”. If you’ve never seen this movie, you need to.

God moxer

38. 4ePlay says:

Smitherines: see the GIF (an update of “They Live”) at the bottom of http://www.libeRATs.com

39. Red Pill says:

they live full movie, darkened screen

40. bubba says:

I earned my White Privelege…

..mostly be default..nobody else could even qualify as an entrant.

41. bubba says:

6 Million gassed ????!!!!

Just thought I would look into Holocaust a bit more…what a gas !!!!

Clearly gas chambers are an extremely INefficient way of killing people……ie even just one.

Like the article mentions, gassing has a lot of disgusting by- products..who the hell would gas 1000’s at a time and have to clean up all the piss, shit and puke.

Zyklon B was created to be relatively safe fumigation…a slow release upon activation.
    IF 1000’s were gassed… how much gas would be a lethal dose ?
    ….what levels of contamination would be there be in the air for the rest of the camp ? ….Picking up a “gas-contaminated “bod could be lethal for the staff.

One would think the Kike Jews in Bolshevik Russia would have gassed people if it was so efficient, but they used other means to slaughter tens of millions…like bullets and starvation.

BUSTED !!!!

42. Smitherines says:

@ Red Pill says:
    January 16, 2016 at 12:56 pm

Footnote it’s whom Red Pill has been telling Karen about in all her “alternate BS
    God” theories, the reason they cover it up doesn’t fit evolution and supports
    the Book of Enoch
    Did Ralph Glidden find bones of giants on Catalina Island?

Glidden with skeleton
    Ralph Glidden was digging on Catalina Island in the Gulf of California between 1919 and 1928. He found, according to newspaper articles, numerous skeletons 7 to 9 foot tall. But where are those skeletons today? Was it just a publicity stunt – or did he find the remains of a lost race of human giants?

Catalina is just but one of many North American areas where these giants have
    been found, they were so prevalent, their finds, before Zionist controlled media
    silenced it, promoted President Lincoln, to say, see below

See cuz Karen’s communist Canuck teachers never taught it, so naturally it isn’t real
    it’s conspiracy theory???

The rest of the URL

43. bubba says:

There’s Now a Masturbation Booth in NYC Made for Men to Relieve Stress During the Workday

QUOTE:
    Hot Octopuss co-founder Adam Lewis had this to say in a press release:

“There’s no denying that working a nine to five job can be stressful on both your mind and body, especially in a non-stop city like Manhattan. It’s really important for guys to look after themselves so that they can stay healthy and focus properly on the task in hand. We’re told time and time again how beneficial it is to have a break away from your desk. At Hot Octopuss we are all about looking for new solutions to improve everyday life and we feel we’ve done just that with the new GuyFi booth. We hope the city’s men enjoy using the space we’ve created in whatever way they want. It’s completely free of charge… all that we ask is they thank us when they get their promotion!”

44. Flanders says:

White American gun owners are well aware about jewry and the leftists intents to take away the firearms of Americans (the jews always have token groups of 2nd Amendment “protectors”, as the jews always do, for deniability purposes, and to lead and control dialogue on all sides of an issue.). This is part of an overall plan to divest White Americans, and to make Whites extinct.

In leftist Sweden, there is now an opposite tack – but it is designed for that same purpose – extinction of Whites. A Swedish lady tells us that the left loves guns – so long as they are in non-White hands!

Lana Lokteff: “Sweden: State-funded Muslim Sniper Training! The left luvs guns if they’re in nonWhite hands.” http://bit.ly/1KhAmMd

45. Red Pill says:

Here’s how to tell a psychopath from a sociopath.
    that’s the title of this study, but who the fuck needs a study.
    these people are the jews, niggers, and soulless , godless mental deviants.
    or just think scum of the earth.
    then read the descriptions given below, and it will cover my above statement.

46. Flanders says:

“If the Negro had proved himself the master of things and the Caucasian had proved himself dependent upon the Negro’s progress, we should readily concede superiority to the Negro. But as the history of civilization shows the white man to be the master of things and the colored races merely the beneficiaries of the white man’s progress, we cannot deny superiority to the white man. Such conclusion is not a sentimental arrogation of the white man. He who would construct a race sociology will seek the facts of race history from which to induce generalizations. The sentimentalist [LEFTISTS AND JEWSMEDIA, TOO] will ignore the facts. The just man will see, in the white man’s age-long domination over things, undeniable implication of the white man’s custodianship of creative genius; the negrophilist will ignore the white race as the sole cultural factor in progressive civilization and glibly descant upon the attainments of mankind. The negrophilist will attribute to the human race those achievements that have been attained by a particular sub-species of humanity. The negrophilist has not the vision of the scientist, and cannot have, for he is color blind.

White sentimentalists and the Negroid writers of America will trace to the institution of slavery the American Negro’s cultural incapacity. Unmindful of the truth known to ethnology; that the cultural status of the American Negro has antecedents in Africa, they ignore the fact “that in his own country the centuries have rolled away, finding him always in the same condition of dense ignorance and unalleviated savagery,” and that “the Caucasian race has been for centuries, in one or another capacity, the superior guiding or controlling force in human history, and its records contain the epitome of human achievement. During the same period, on the contrary, the Negro has occupied in every relation of life a subordinate position, whether as a savage awaiting the touch of civilization, or as a servile people, existing under the control and direction of the more highly civilized race.” (The Negro Problem: Abraham Lincoln’s Solution, by William P. Pickett, pp. 8 and 30.)

Slavery, in America, left the Negro in an infinitely better condition than it found him, but “The institution of slavery has loomed so large in our horizon that is has completely over-shadowed that which went before it in African history. At every mention of Negro inefficiency, improvidence or immorality, it sufficed to recall slavery and the characteristic was explained.” (Tillinghast, The Negro in Africa and in America, p. 5) Slavery not only left the American Negro more advanced culturally than the African members of his race, but did this, notwithstanding the fact that the American slaves were recruited from the “sweepings of the Sudanese plateau” (Keane), where the inferior tribes “had been crowded to the impassable barrier of the ocean” (Brinton). Slavery found the Negro an animist and left him a Christian. Slavery found him a cannibal and provided him with the meat of domestic animals. It found him a naked savage and left him clothed and civilized. The apologists of the Negro ignore the fact that the Negro’s aptitudes as exemplified in America are a product of race as well as of environment.

The institution of Negro slavery resulted in greater harm to the white race than to the black. The Negro has profited through contact with the white, the white has suffered loss through contact with the Negro. Contact with the white man has affected the Negro through environment; it could not and cannot affect his heredity,..”.
    ———
    “Time-serving and timid individuals will tell you that repatriation of the American Negro is an impossibility. Ask these individuals for their solution of the problem. They have none! There can be but two solutions; separation or amalgamation. Those who do not advocate the first are to be classed as adherents of the latter.”

47. Flanders says:

———
    —–

48. Craig mitchell says:

You guys are ignorant and insensitive to the problems all minorities around face.

49. sog says:

craig what an idiot …whites are the new minority ..and as eric nigger holder said “whites aint got no cibil rights n shiyit somewhere around the time he armed narco terroists in mexico with fast and furious weapons the govt forced gun shop owners to sell to them and then tried to file charges against them later for selling the guns …
    you think blacks are a pitiful minority ..from te size of them like orca winfree widesize 16 windbagbag ho and other tribal africaqns in america t6hey look pretty obese..
    you gotta be joking right craigy ..lol ..go ahead and go down to your local nigger community and start preaching your aching asshole liberal shit and see how fast some sociopathic african jitterboogie puts a full clip in your dumb ass …in fact i bet your favorite color is pink and black …people like myou i would not lift a finger to help ..
    i know what must have happened ..i-man must have let you in as a form of humor or something ..
    people out there hate you when you use the word nigger ..so what ,niggers use it every day all day long and there isnt one nigger born that hasnt been called that word or used that word at least a 100 times per week …is it worse to be called a lazy good for nothing useless raping murdering serial hom,e invading piece of shit or called a nigger …heh heh actually they mean the same ..
    hey craiggy go suck a mofo …yer probabaly some fag who likes nigger dick up your busy ass …assfukkinhole

50. sog says:

its past the time and point where you must shoot first and get out of there when niggers approach you ..hell they got niggers everywhere now ..europe is lousy with niggers ..britanistan the uk all ,south america etc …canada news report a guy walkin his dog at 4 am and 2 worthless niggers come up to him and point a gun at his eye and pulls the trigger ..gun wouldnt like like the nigger doesnt work and so they commence callin himm cracker and beatin him ..this senseless nigger bullshit must be avenged and stopped at every available opportunity…if you have any niggers comin toward you the odds of your demise is exponential with the number of ignorant white hating niggers in t6he feral pack …
    niggers arent human so this shit hopin we will escape unscathed is stupid ..all niggers hate us because they always did even before obamananny tol all the po nigger downtrodden rocket scientists that it was ok dokay to hate whites an in fact dont wait for the big rush yall gewt some whitee nawh n shit …remember obamananny is 1/4 jewling ..the jews crated the social engineering aka social stage for the nigguh players to act out their satanic urges and get valuable coupons in the process ..yall knowzz laaaawrdy lawwrdy dem nigguhhz lubzz dem cooponzz n sheeyith…
    when i look at all these jew and muzz and nigger mother fuckers all i see is a target and a threat to my safety and the safety of others with the likes of homo farrakoon and king shamir shabastaerd always goin on about keelin duh white mudder fudduh…
    its obviuois that jewish elite privelidge and power allows for this shit behaviour …
    obamanannys next move is to cofiscate all guns because jews who are armed want it done …
    this guy has been assaulted before to ..time to arm up or move ..white flight ..
    and people still make excuses for stupid niggers behaviours ..
    martin looter king day seems like its been all year long …
    how many niggers will shoot other niggers this holiday er day off and since everyday is a day off for niggers the shooting never stops …
    except when they riot then they crawl out of their ghettos and kill whites ..plenty of real documentation on thet ..niggers havent changed at all and only have gotten worse and will never get any better …

51. squarepegroundhole says:

Hillary is a master at destroying people and evidence largely due to her Jewish backers.

In a rare interview, Linda Tripp, a pivotal figure in the Monica Lewinsky scandal, revealed on Sunday it was common knowledge while she worked in the West Wing that Bill Clinton had affairs with “thousands of women.”

Speaking on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” Tripp for the first time divulged that she personally knew another White House staffer aside from Lewinsky who was also having an affair with Clinton. That unnamed staffer was mentioned by Tripp in various depositions but she has not spoken about it publicly.

She charged that Hillary Clinton not only knew about her husband’s exploits, “She made it her personal mission to disseminate information and destroy the women with whom he dallied.”

52. Outta says:

Millions of syrian bastards are storming through the gates of Europe, in numbers that is imponderable for an average common man. Even the most vicious Saudia Arabia’s muslims have CLOSED the border while stupid Europeans are sowing the seeds for genocide of their culture.