Don’t Let The Door Hit You In Your Fat Asses!

TRUMP VS AL SHARPTON 2
Obnoxious Negro Al Sharpton Claims He’ll Leave Country If Donald Trump Wins Election

From INFO STORMER

Black Lezbo, Raven Symone of "The View," vowed the other day to leave the country should a Republican get nominated. The idiot didn't know the difference between "NOMINATION" and "ELECTION."

Lezbo Negro, Raven Symoné of “The View,” vowed on air yesterday to leave the US “if ANY Republican gets nominated.” Apparently, the idiot freak doesn’t know the difference between “NOMINATION” and “ELECTION.” (INCOG)*

Here’s another reason to support Donald Trump: Al Sharpton says he’ll leave the country if Trump wins the election.

Sharpton is one of the most obnoxious Negroes in America. He is paid by the Jewish media to agitate Negroes against Whites. I would like him to relocate anywhere out of this country immediately. Africa would be preferable.

From Washington Examiner:

Rev. Al Sharpton told attendees at a Center for American Progress Action Fund event Thursday he would flee the country if Donald Trump won the election, in order to avoid being deported by Trump.

Sharpton, a Democrat, had positive feedback for many of the Republican presidential candidates until he got to Trump.

“If Donald Trump is the nominee, I’m open to support anyone [else], while I’m also reserving my ticket to get out of here if he wins, only because he’d probably have me deported anyway,” Sharpton told attendees, who responded in laughter.

Sharpton, who has participated in various national protests condemning police brutality, did not explain why he thinks Trump would deport him, though both New Yorkers have publicly shared their differences of opinion on various issues.

JOY BEHAR AND WHOOPI GOLDBERG
*The funky Negroid lesbian insisted she already had her ticket purchased. Right. I somehow doubt any of these filthy blacks would dare leave their cushy lives in America. I bet you can’t find more than one hand’s worth of blacks who ever moved back to Africa. The hypocrites have realized this, that’s why we now have so many of them saying crap all the time about being so responsible for this country’s success! My White ass.

LISTEN TO THIS IDIOT ANTI-WHITE RACIST BLACK:

You can tell the creep has some stolen White genetics, plus she’s straightened her hair to look more White. Hypocrite. Note how she says us Whites came from caves in Europe — militant, White-hating blacks love that idiot line of BS. Hell, many blacks in Africa still live in filthy mud huts right at this very minute!

STOP AND THINK: HAS ANY BLACK COUNTRY EVER BEEN WORTH A CRAP?

BUH-BYE NEGRO AL SHARPCOON SMALL

This entry was posted in Negroes, Politics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

60 Responses to Don’t Let The Door Hit You In Your Fat Asses!

1. Nationalist says:

First off liberals are liars so even if Donald Trump wins they still won’t leave the country although you can count on them to cause even more trouble than before. That video is a good example of Negro intelligence – extremely low and not even comparable to those who are mentally disabled. Our amazing liberal friends in the White community will even after having seen this video still be enthusiastic supporters of Blacks despite all of the evidence that such a position is suicide.

2. Paul says:

The fing problem is that the White people are too caring. Time to move on.

3. Dave says:

She/it is just another jealous nigger trying to look white with her chemically treated hair, weaves, and color contacts. Her jealousy of whites couldn’t be more obvious.

Good catch on this one Incog I caught it too. That nigger Sharpton owes so much money to the irs for illegal tax filings he meets with sanders and clintoris they make him promises you will not have to pay it back if you endorse me then he declares I will leave the country if Trump gets elected. This fucking lying cheating stealing nigger irs pull his passport if he owes money. They say they will do that for white people but not jews or niggers. Remember that slut whore jew bitch lois lerner says we go after tea party ,embers and nobody else and conservatives? Then claimes the fifth and refuses to testify and retires? What more do you need to know about who owns this country. So the nigger says he will leave the country. First reaction is good! One less nigger. Sieze his assets besides his mouth and anything he tries to pass on until he pays his irs debts. What again did hilarious clintoris and the feel the bern of jew promise him But then check his records and freeze that passport of course he wants to leave the country. To get away from all the fucking bills and taxes he owes for that fucking island he bought.

Here’s a Negro that has himself a Rolls Royce Phantom — the planet’s most expensive production automobile — and owes hundreds of thousands in back taxes. Any White guy would have long gone to jail.

This worthless bastard has milked the race card for decades. Besides Ferguson, does anyone remember that ridiculous Duke Lacrosse rape case a few years back? He rushed down there to claim black victimhood, even though he was responsible for the Tawana Brawly rape lie fest PLUS an entire White family in West Virginia locked up over some rape crap an INSANE black bitch accused them of doing.

“Reverend” Al Sharpton sure had better flee the country — sooner or later his black ass is going to pay.

If that loud mouthed stupid ass fucking piece of shit fucking scumbag coward nigger even tries to leave this country cuff him at the airport or boat dock and say oh no no stupid ass fucking nigger you got bealls to pay. I’m sure the irs and doj and Obama are all over the case.

7. The Reverend Nigger leaving the USA would be like Scrooge McDuck throwing all his dosh out the window. Not gonna happen.

I’m just hoping we have the situation where the pig CAN’T get away in time.

Hell, I can call myself a “Reverend.” I have a certificate (suitable for framing) from a church in Modesto, California, I bought years ago for $5!

Let’s hope some Whites are out there keeping up a database on who we arrest at any airport or border crossing!

11. Matt says:

Are we sure really sure that’s nigger pig Sharpton talking? Maybe it’s a trump supporter. I don’t know why Sharpton would say that. To promise the country, he’ll take his foul nigger ass out of America if trump wins, will almost guarantee Trump’s election, by that promise alone.

My only question is where and when I can vote for Trump?

None of these filthy Negroes are going anywhere, unless it’s at the point of a bayonet.

They know they got it too good in White countries.

I’m just hoping things go crazy enough so we can finally round them up and ship them back to where they belong.

13. Olives4Sale says:

Donald Trump says about Israel: They’ve always been there for us, and we should be there for them. LOLOL I get a kick out of that. Yeah, like they were there for us when they savagely attacked the USS Liberty and they were there for us when they blew up the Twin Towers.

The Donald is 1000% better than Rubio and Cruz, but fuck……man up, Trump and tell the truth about IsraHell…..just once. Not holding my breath on that.

14. soandso says:

Where the hell would he possibly by welcomed, the Congo? I’ve decided not to move to Poland with my hot polish wife wife even if Trump loses, cause even though I don’t believe the (Trump Supporters) understand who is who in this world, they still know right from wrong and are armed to the teeth. Unfortunately if to many people start understanding the real truth the goy may acted on jewish one word commands and start shooting at Nazi haters as they misinterpret a bible verse and bless alien occupiers of King Davids castle in the middle east. I’d trust an Odinist over a JewdayO Christian any day.

Filthy Negro just came on my site and said something rude about the girl in my gif. So I replaced it. I can’t have these nasty apes saying such crap, even if only I see it.

16. Ritchard says:

If it was not for the white man’s foolish altruism they would all still be squatting in the dust eating bugs.

This is a NASTY, ugly race. They know they have it good in America. They want to keep us Whites intimidated with race crap so they can keep getting the freebies.

I’VE HAD ENOUGH OF THESE STINKING BLACK APES!

Post the comment from the filthy negro , WTF happened to freedom of speech ?
    Allow the filthy negro to speak for his people.

19. Olives4Sale says:

The fag Rubio and the vampire Cruz shake hands behind the Donald’s back during commercial break at debate. These two spics are total filth.

Also, in this video the “Stump for Trump” gals say they’ve googled Rubio (aka Cornholio) and found out he’s gay. The kike CNN interviewer shuts that down immediately.

20. Jesse says:

Did she really say “black-skinned natives”? Lmfao!!!! The negro IQ shines through again lol. Ugh!!! Sooo tired of whining cry baby niggers!!!!!

21. Ruth House says:

listen-up, and take note, not all your woman are brain dead jewpsy jew lovers gobbling up every word the jew run un spews your way.

I deleted it. It was filthy. Maybe I’ll put the shot back in and see what happens.

I get unbelievably filthy comments from the dirty Neegs all the time. You want me to go ahead and post them here?

I got this from a Neeg just the other day on some old article:

“Fuck you nasty ass low life bitch white bitch nasty hoes brought all the viral diseases common cold all these bullshit ass diseases sorry piece of ass shit do your history… You dumb fucks used to walk outside with your own fecal waste til a brilliant black nigga taught you indoor plumbing also how to store your lifestock but you jealous evil hearted bitch had to imprison us by force to make things great for you worthless piece of turn blue black when life is drained from yall sad ass doing death and who turns black street black real color black when they died white people….so whose the color nigga yall nigga(stupid)”

25. Smitherines says:

Olives4Sale says:
    February 26, 2016 at 10:25 pm

I am a afraid is 1000 % correct!, Baboon hair piece ain’t doing shit in fact he’ll do a 180 on the Border thing, you watch he be another hemorrhoid Bibb’s’ asshole, once
    elected!!!!

26. Smitherines says:

The New World Order Is Losing the War in Syria Really Bad

By Jonas E. Alexis on February 25, 2016

The U.S. always creates “the fecal touch. Everything [they] touch turns crap. You don’t want the United States coming near your country. You don’t want them helping you. Look at the records they left in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya.”

Obamas kid jism gets forty years for raping his teacher and cutting her throat and sticking a tree branch into her vagina afterwards. Oh the wonderfulness of diversity. The poor woman wont be eligible for parole— ever. And she was actually a decent civilized human being contributing to an advanced human society. So suck it up and pay for this niggers existence for the rest of it’s life stupid white taxpayers. Get another job if you need to he has food and air conditioning and heat and medical care and counseling and tv and gym equipment you need to pay for.

Bailey come back. Any kind of fool can see. This site is so wrong. And we just can’t live without you. And you to sog. I thought maybe the scumbag coward traitors committing treason piece of shit zog agents maybe paid you guys a visit and flashed their polluted zog agent badges. Remember, I want the fema cell on the TOP floor. Corner with a large window so I can view America.

I thought about doing a movie project of my own and submitting it the Oscars or sundance under the documentary category. It was going to be called ” Origins of the Planet of the Apes”. Of course I would have some copyright legal battles with some jew lawyers… But here is the script. I drive around detroilet or chimpcago or philly or Memphis or Camden or Newark or dc and film the niggers with my camera. That’s it. That’s the script. Then I call it origins of the planet of the apes. The niggers are complaining now that they are being mistreated in jewlywood ok then I can solve 2 problems at the same time.

30. Luna says:

Plenty of room in Liberia and Apefrica for nigger Al Sharpcoon after he pays the IRS. In fact, every nigger can go back with that obnoxious boot lip.

Yea incogman ,

Good stuff, you should post more of that type of brilliance so new comers can see what their TV’s don’t show them.

Hey pRt , There’s a block party in Atlanta,

32. carnac123 says:

Does Sharpton and that other negro think we really give a damn about them leaving the country? In fact….one day they will all be deported and that will be a great day. Just think of the paradise this nation would be. Schools would become instantly safer and 100% better without blacks. Our kids would be in learning environments and safe. Streets would be cleaner and safer. Crimes would be cut by 60% at least. No more ugly, monkey -like beasts sulking around complaining. Taxes would go down because we would not be taking care of the black’s every need because they would be gone. I get more excited every time I consider what a great place such a country would be

33. Olives4Sale says:

All around the area where I live, there are massive numbers of apartments going up. No doubt, many of them will be going rent-free to ‘groids. What was once a really nice area to live in will now be having all kinds of wonderful block parties.

Thanks, joooos!

If the Sharpcoon promises to take a thousand niggers with him to start a new nigger village in Somalia if Trump gets elected then damn sure I will vote for Trump. Check that sharpcoons luggage before he leaves though and make sure it’s a one way trip for all of them .

Fuck all that political stuff Trump says I will build the wall a hundred feet higher stuff. If sharpcoon says he will try to escape the country if trump gets elected and Chris Christie is his running mate or next attorney general that’s good enough for me. I’m for trump.

36. Smitherines says:

Scalia Murdered After Obama Meeting (updated)

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor on February 26, 2016

White House confrontation over FBI file leads to Scalia killing

URL here:

37. Hoff says:

Donald Trump announced Wednesday night that he will soon travel to Israel to meet with the Jewish state’s prime minister, a surprise move uncorked on the eve of a major Republican cattle-call before Washington, D.C.’s powerful GOP Jewish lobby.

‘Very soon I’m going to Israel, and I’ll be meeting with Bibi Netanyahu, who’s a great guy,’ Trump aid in Manassas, Virginia, a civil war battlefield town that is now a Washington exurb.

They were all fighting about who licks the most jewish ass. So if he makes it out of israil alive then benji came on his face. If not, expect a plane crash or a car crash . I’m funding my own election on jew tv. yeah right.

39. Red Pill says:

Cruz implores voters to say, ‘This is my country, damn it’

“Say, ‘This is my future, this is my kids, this is my grandkids, this is my country, damn it!'” a visibly stirred Cruz said, imploring Georgians to vote with a rare display of profanity. “Stand up and fight for it together.”

JUST LIKE THE TURD WORLDER THAT HE IS, a Cuban anchor baby.
    they all claim this country as there own and tell us whites our time is over.
    speaking of Cubans, there coming over here in mass as the thawed out relations between Cuba and the US may cause the loss of refuge status.

30 men the other day ran from the border patrol. there were 2 helicopters overhead
    and the men dispersed thru our town. it takes healthy individuals to cross the
    border at this rugged location. woman and children never cross here.

i got a feeling this will get worse.

40. Tom says:

OK. Scalia may have been a criminal. But he will be replaced by an even worse criminal. And the stacked Supreme Court will attempt to disarm you and take away any remaining residue of freedom.

Judeo-Cuban Ted Cruz. Is he the Zodiac Killer? According to a poll reported by UPI, a surprising number of Florida residents think so:

41. PRT, he’s roasting the new York times. He’s calling the bought and paid for politicians bought and paid for politicians. He’s saying the people who run the media are so dishonest and the worst people. With all of that there would be no necessity of bringing up building a wall. He is putting smelling salts under the nose of Chistianity, and telling off a phony pope. He is not an insider, not at all. He is presently SLAYING “the establishment.” Godspeed, Trump.

42. Olives4Sale says:

Fucking joos celebrate the destruction of Dresden.

43. Red Pill says:

YOU DO HAVE A CHOICE,
    YOU CAN GO INTO THE WHORE OR COME OUT OF HER

Was Scalia Murdered by Obama, Vatican and King Carlos of Spain?
    Antonin Scalia’s murder was a shembolic sacrifice.
    Is Donald Trump of the Hit List?
    Which Whore will you follow?, Jesus said come out of that Great Harlot mother, Mystery Babylon.

America, I am simply telling you, The WORD is TRUTH and it is written regarding these last days. Serve Jesus the Christ the KING Lord God Almighty, or perish in eternal damnation, for the time is upon you. Your choice.

Ted Cruz is NOT ELIGIBLE to be POTUS, nor is Rubio: Confirmed

YES, WE HAVE A CHOICE, we can believe the lies (shit) that comes forth from there mouths, or we can face the facts. no man is my king.

44. manoflove says:

Donald Trump declines to disavow David Duke and the KKK

Updated by Matthew Yglesias on February 28, 2016, 11:00 a.m. ET @mattyglesias matt@vox.com
    Tweet Share (108) +
    Photo by Benjamin Krain/Getty Images

Appearing this morning on Jake Tapper’s State of the Union, Donald Trump was asked to disavow support from former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke and other white supremacists and politely declined.

Trump, being a cautious sort and not one to just talk without gathering all the facts and giving a matter serious consideration, said he would have to do more research because at the moment he lacked sufficient information to disavow them.

The question arose when Tapper asked Trump about the Anti-Defamation League’s request that he disavow Duke’s endorsement and that of other white supremacist groups.

Here’s their exchange which you can watch here:

Trump: I have to look at the group. I mean, I don’t know what group you’re talking about. You wouldn’t want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I’d have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them and certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. You may have groups in there that are totally fine — it would be very unfair. So give me a list of the groups and I’ll let you know.

Tapper: Ok. I’m just talking about David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan here, but —

Trump: Honestly, I don’t know David Duke. I don’t believe I’ve ever met him. I’m pretty sure I didn’t meet him. And I just don’t know anything about him.

This is the kind of situation where Trump’s lack of support from the broader institutions of American conservatism is going to end up hurting him.

It’s not inconceivable to me that these remarks could be spun away as simply a clumsy answer to a hostile and somewhat unfair line of questioning if there were people out there eager to do the spinning.

But because most of the conservative movement has decided it doesn’t like Trump, conservative pundits are piling on with criticism of these remarks. And that makes it entirely kosher for “objective” journalists to report as a factual, non-contested story that Donald Trump is endorsed by white supremacist organizations who he has refused to disavow.

Here’s the American Enterprise Institute’s James Pethokoukis, for example.

And here’s Republican media consultant Rick Wilson:

At any rate, Trump has certainly said enough things that enough people were sure would make his campaign implode that I am not offering any predictions about the impact of these remarks on the primaries on Super Tuesday. But it’s certainly an indication that he would be a toxic element in a general election.

45. Smitherines says:

WINNING JOKE IN BRITAIN:
    An Israeli doctor says: “In Israel, medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man’s testicles, put them on another man, and in 6 weeks, he is looking for work.
    The German doctor says: “That’s nothing. In Germany, we take part of a brain, put it in another man, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work.”
    The Russian doctor says: “Gentlemen, we take half a heart from a man, put it in an other’s chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for work.”
    The American doctor laughs: “You all are behind us. Six years ago, we took a Muslim with no brains, no heart and no balls and made him President. Now, the whole country is looking for work!”

This joke actually won an award for the best joke in world competition held in Britain!

46. Smitherines says:

manoflove says:
    February 28, 2016 at 12:11 pm

Donald Trump declines to disavow David Duke and the KKK

Dr. Duke hasn’t been associated with the KKK in over 40 years and he’s made
    it clear many times, when he was, he had no part in any violence!!!

I would ask Jake Tapper if Cruz and Rubio had distanced themselves
    from Sheldon Adelson for not only having organized crime ties in Las
    Vegas but also Islamophobic views????

Or Obama, did he ever distance himself from George Soros: who plotted to
    create insurrection against the federal government in Ferguson, and was
    behind busing in factions of The Black Panthers to create riots????

He should of been impeached, if we had a REAL government he would of been!
    Obama that is!

47. Disavow David Duke or “Avow”, who gives a a shit. Does Trump love the nation & will he do what is best for it?
    Yes, I believe so.

48. ProtocolsRtrue says:

This is a true story I swear. Five minutes ago. I have a dog we called Lucky because somebody dropped her off in front of our house. A great dog. Beautiful and smart and loyal but up in age. So whenever Lucky let’s out one her Barrooofs we know something aint right. So I’m watching this bowling show because I like bowling the match up the pros with some niggers with the football league . Seeing a nigger with a bowling ball throw it straight into the gutter then axe what did I do wrong is funny enough. Then Lucky wakes up from her nap and looks at the tv and jumps up and jumps on me daddy there is a nigger in the house! No lucky it’s just the tv. I didn’t raise her that way I guess it’s just her natural instincts.

49. Smitherines says:

The Mad Jewess says:
    February 28, 2016 at 1:22 pm

Yes, I believe so.

We are in agreement MJ Trump is less than savory but he’s the best option
    between “fell the Bern Commie Sanders” Shillary the two Hispanics Dork
    twins, or the Negro that thinks, biblical characters were in hiding from
    T-Rex and Rodan!

50. Smitherines says:

Typo Feel not “fell”

51. Smitherines says:

ProtocolsRtrue says:
    February 28, 2016 at 1:41 pm

I had a half Sheppard and Lab when i was young she absolutely HATED them!!!

She was cool around anyone else, even Hispanics, but when one of them was
    at the door, she went ballistic. We got her young as a pup from SPCA, we always
    thought one of them had her and abused her, she was in bad condition when
    my mom nursed her back to be a big beautiful loving animal except with them??

Most animal cruelty is them too. Like Vick with the Pit bulls, they love torturing
    DEFENSELESS creatures God has put here for our love and care!

52. Olives4Sale says:

Back in the day I volunteered at a few animals shelters where I encountered more than my share of libtards (they tend to gravitate to the field) and horror stories of animal cruelty. Even the libtards at the shelter will tell you that negroes are absolutely insanely awful when it comes to dogs. They are worse than barbaric. The overwhelming majority — if not all — of ‘groids should never be allowed to have a dog, cat or any other pet.

53. Olives4Sale says:

The Donald has now disavowed Duke. http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/271099-trump-disavows-david-duke

Trump would never disavow Netanyahu, but he will disavow Duke. Tells me all I need to know about whose side he’s on.

54. Red Pill says:

politicians talk out of both sides of there mouth.
    the goods ones are the skillful liars that can make you
    believe in contradictory statements.
    this double talk has killed deductive reasoning.
    the TELEVISION has conditioned your brain to accept theory’s instead
    using your god given senses of deductive reasoning.
    most folks don’t know shit from shoe polish and would use either
    for sandwich spread if it was marked as such.

it’s every man for himself now
    and unplug the TV drug. (and that sperm killing cell phone)
    grow a brain and over come the pain.

electronic dependence is a major drug problem.
    I’ve been free since may, 2003.
    now when i have a close encounter with a playing TV ,
    and amazed at the filth that emanates from the Talmudvision
    any bystander nearby will get my 2 cents worth.

fiction is all we were ever fed, and you can indulge in your own favorite
    Fantasy, virtual or otherwise.
    when you wake up, you won’t like where you are.

55. sog says:

INCOG MAN says:
    February 27, 2016 at 8:54 am
    reverand incog brings us humor from a stupid as a box of rocks nigger ..sheeeyit yall white debils yuzta carree yor shit around witcha till the wise african built sewr and pipes and toilets …hmmm ..remember crapper ..he was a white englishman who invented the toilet …yeah when i went to africa ypou can see all the brilliance and dazzle the nigger has crated ..jenkem on tap …biurning niggers on street corners for stealing bread ..ho hum …the idiot mandellape invented the necktie hmm er the flaming necktie and burned other niggers who just disagreed with jewish african communism or were peaceful towards whites ..it happens sometimes …
    the flaming necktie ..add one old tire and fill with gas and pull over a nigger and literup..whoosh ..it will take all the arrogance right outta the beast …
    mandella the nobel peace laureate ..lofl ..niggers invented nothing and africa shows it in stark revealing reality ..whites built all infrasatructures in africa ..niggers showere under cows asses ..they havent figured out how to “pipe” that piss into the hut yet ..
    niggers that belive we came from snakes or whatever are the stupidist sob’s on the face of the earth ….blacks are serial killers serail rapists serial robbers and serial idiots ..there is a whole list of tar colored killuhs on the net ..and the sites that show nigger criminality are uncountable …the inventions in the world listed for the last 300 years have not anything to do with any nig getting sober enough to even take a piss on anythin but himself let alone anywhere but on himself ,but how does an ididot invent anything who is incapable of doing so …oh look another nigger puts 36 inch rims on his fuckin ghetto drive by trigger nigger coach ..and they be rented wheels to ..stolen etc ..sky is the limit …
    yeah reverand incog put up some more idiot nigger rants …heh heh …babble jibber jabber gobbledeegook ook eerk huh oob de woop beep demmfrow hmmmsj nn sheeyit n shit …
    americans are noticing the increase in nigger criminality …this is their true natures …as soon as the obama junta jew controlled fake presidente shit took power the nigger empowerment went a full step past the normal nigger terrorism to what it is now stuck broken on ludicrous speed ..

56. sog says:

scalia dead ..no shock there ..

prt ,we was having technical dif over here ..got cleared away …

this govt body count site shows the callous depraved indifferent disreagard the shabbos killers under jew scumbags have for the real world and real people ,most of them ..
    that stupid race hustler revrear-end sharpcrook is a crack adict and a coke dealer ..he was busted some years back and turned full stoolie ..
    only a nigger or jew or mexican can owe the irs and cheat and manipulate the irs and get away with it ..its actually encouraged …look at the federal reserve ..not federal and no reserves ..jews own it as private stock company for massive jewish dowry for obscene wealth and american tax slave enslavement ..home of the jew land of the slave …mexicans reap billions in illicit irs returns ..the irs knows and allows it ..tax amnesty allowed mexies to fiule 3 year back fake returns ..no proof whatsover ..have ypou heard of tax amnesty for anyone ..you sneak under a fence and feloniously enter thye usa and get special rights and special status with the irs …mexise can claim and do claim up to 10 chirrens and they dont even have to reside in the usa …help mr. wizzzard

57. 0jr says:

I’ll take to the dock to catch the first 1 way banana boat back a freakin wherever that slimey rock he crawled out from under.