Globalist Jewry Turning White Germany INTO CRAP

GLOBAL JEWRY TURNING GERMANY TO CRAPGERMAN MINISTER ADMITS NATION BEING TRANSFORMED BY INVASION

From INFO STORMER

ABARBARA SPECTRE STAR OF SATAN German Minister named Horst Seehofer has openly admitted that Germany is being transformed. Using modest calculations, the nation will be over run with up to 9 million shit skinned desert monkeys.

Is this worth it Germany? You are committing racial and national suicide and because of what? A bunch of lying Jews told you that your ancestors gassed 60 trillion? Please come to your senses and get rid of that traitor bitch Angela Merkel.

INCOG NOTES: The US media is hiding all this from White America. Doesn’t this one fact alone prove to you what the filthy Jews have been doing to our race? The goal has always been to destroy White people’s political and demographic capacity to stop the NWO Globalist Jew Agenda. Wake the hell up White people!

VIDEO BELOW “CONTINUE READING”

WATCH THIS PSA VIDEO HERE WHERE THE MERKEL GOVERNMENT TRIES TO TEACH GERMANS THAT JIHAD REALLY MEANS GOOD — SO THE GERMAN PEOPLE ACCEPT THEIR LANDS BEING TURNED INTO A RACIAL CRAPHOLE.

UNBELIEVABLE!

MEANWHILE, ISRAEL SPENDS BILLIONS ON A FENCE TO KEEP OUT NON-JEWS!

merkel-propagandaNEW GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN PROMOTES THE RACIAL DESTRUCTION OF THE GERMAN VOLK

More INFO STORMER

The traitor regime of Angela Merkel is now pushing a propaganda campaign which promotes the racial destruction of the German volk.

It tries to guilt Germans into accepting unlimited third world hordes because their ancestors allegedly gassed trillions of Jews.

This propaganda is doomed for failure. These savages are not going to stop their insane behavior making it impossible for them to ignore the situation.

From Kikebart:

A German government ministry has begun an aggressive advertising campaign urging citizens to overcome their “dark side” and embrace open door mass migration and multiculturalism.

“Germany, stay strong! With humanity towards your dark side” and “Against Hate & baiting – no ifs or buts” read the propaganda billboards.

The text is written over a German flag dripping with black paint. Organisers say they hope to “retrieve” the flag from “right wing” and “nationalist” groups such as the PEGIDA and the Eurosceptic Alternative for Germany (AfD), represented on the poster by the encroaching black paint.

ANGELA MERKEL STAR OF SATAN

“For anti-Fascist Global Jewry, I call on all Goyim vaginas to submit to back alley gang-raping from Third Worlders.”

This entry was posted in Immigration, Jew World Order and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

135 Responses to Globalist Jewry Turning White Germany INTO CRAP

1. Smitherines says:

@ Mat

This is why we are fucked and people like Karen LAUGH at Christians, a poor
    French girl with nothing, God sends a messenger to, and you see it as
    “fraud” yet you get down on your knees for that charlatan and see
    him as God’s messenger???

Are we fucked or what people????

2. Matt says:

Smitherines,

BN has exposed a lot of stuff about Judaism, many would never know. I know him to be real. You’ve said nothing convincing.

I know you and Hoff have had some words. Personally I think Hoff does more for Christianity’s struggle against the Jews than almost any Christian I know. Most are to weak or deceived to be effective against a people whose main desire is to exterminate Christians and Christianity.

From all my sense the Jews have declared war on the lamb, and are planning no good.

Hoff openly said he saw or stayed in a Kubutz in (I believe) the early 80’s in Israel. So what. You know how many young Europeans traveled at that time.

My spirit in me says nothing negative about Hoff and only an appreciation for his knowledge, work, and effort.

I personally think you need to drop it, there are real enemies out there, and they’re not Hoff.

3. bubba says:

I am getting very tired of a certain poster who seems to wish to engage in pissing matches.

I thought the majority of us have an unwritten agreement that we can agree to disagree, but not engage in continuous ad hominem attacks.

4. Smitherines says:

@ Mat

For the record if you look back on the post HE ADDRESSED me, first, which I
    asked him like you’ve done with Fredrick, not to address me on here.

I would love NOTHING better than to have no communications with him, I try
    to avoid him or his same “communism, I know all on the subject” posts, cuz I don’t
    give a shit what he thinks or his ideas on me, communism or Kapner are!!!!

He’ll attack me, then when I respond he ask Incog to “Spamblinka me!”

Hey if you want Kapner as your personal prophet or Guru, to each his own!

I don’t care ABOUT Kapner and his site THEY are in my rear view mirror,
    same with BNP. I come here, sometimes Duke’s site, Ted Pike when it was active,
    Lasha Darkmoon occasionally, and that ‘s it. VT Today sometimes too.

5. Smitherines says:

bubba says:
    February 13, 2016 at 4:57 pm

See my posts to Mat, last one.

6. Smitherines says:

Dr. Duke and Pastor Dankof Prove Ted Nugent is Right about Jewish Led Gun Control & more on Superslut Gaga at the ZioBowl!
    February 9, 2016 at 11:46 am

Today Dr. Duke started the show by explaining that the Jewish people cannot be thought of simply as members of a religious community, but rather as members of a tribe with a genetic connection to each other and sharing a tribal religion.

NugentGuitarGun

Then he brought on Pastor Mark Dankof, and they discussed a range of issues, from Ted Nugent’s recent Facebook post regarding Jews being behind gun control to E. Michael Jones critiques on Jewish power from a Catholic perspective.

This was another informative and insightful show that you won’t want to miss. Please share it widely.

Click here and look for the show dated 2-9-16.

Our show is aired live at 11 am replayed at ET 4pm Eastern and 4am Eastern

Be sure to watch Dr. Duke’s new video!

Print Friendly Version of this pagePrint Get a PDF version of this webpagePDF

7. Smitherines says:

bubba says:
    February 13, 2016 at 4:57 pm

And if I remember your were in Spamblinka for just that, I don’t bother
    people but if they attack me, they’ll get it and then some.

8. Smitherines says:

Also snide post to dressed to me and Karen a few threads back, practice
    what you preach!

9. bubba says:

Dear robo poster…

If the shoe fits…shove it up yer @ss…

………along with the rest of Imelda Marcos’ collection

Boy, that sure is convenient a supreme court justice croaks before Obongo goes out. Now he can put in a new SOB and really stack the deck. The old Jew lady might croak soon too.

11. Frederick says:

Mr. Smitherines you’ve explained your self very well, unfortunately it falls on deaf and dumb non- rationale, its hopeless.

“Who can convince a man against his own will, he will be of the same opinion”

Mr. Red Pill had this Matt figured out long ago, his scripture quotes are not in context in most cases. Even the devil can quote scripture to his own schemes.

This Matt will back stab ya Smitherines!

Your self and Dave had some excellent comments.

I with Dave about the too many traitors in the white race, and I’d say many are on this site. They are truly the mini anti-christs who will betray us in the end.
    If they would just be half genuine to all that Incog has stated and in his vast recourses we Christians wouldn’t have to defend ourselves against these Dawkins, Harris redundant attacks on our faith and Lord.

And for the worshippers of exterritorial and green aliens the are the true cock sucking talmudic satan lovers.

All these are the true intentions of their heart have said, fuck the God of the Bible and lets kill there Christ. Sounds Talmudic to me?
    I’m afraid these are the white folk here, sickens me and breaks me!

Smitherines says:
    February 7, 2016 at 10:20 am
    Bailey says:
    February 6, 2016 at 6:23 pm
    Smithereens.
    You’re spinning you fuckin’ wheels.
    The way you have it is that ANYONE who has ever consumed ANYTHING is a jew , a jew lover , a mudshark or a communist.
    Calm down man.
    ““ANYONE who has ever consumed ANYTHING is a jew”
    This is the EXACT point I bring up with Christianity, It’s not “spinning wheels” it
    shows hypocrisy: when several come on and say, “Christianity is a Jew
    religion, “NONE offer your response, you don’t tell Karen that. or
    Barney, to sog’s point, if he stops associating TRUE Christianity with these
    FAKE dumb down Zionist Christians, then I’ll stop painting with a broad
    brush, English and other Europeans!!!! Anything, I said, about England is true,
    they were the first to turn their faces on WHITE Christians for these
    Satanic devils.””
    Barney constantly puts Christians references on here: tying them to Jews,
    with their some malevolent hateful God in the sky, yet he never mentions
    Christ saying “Satan rules here, (why Jews run this world , his children) and
    will do so, until I return.” His country has helped these Satanic monsters dating
    back to the early 1800s.
    I’m stating fact sog, you don’t think Rothschild and Disraeli purposely starving
    3 million Irish, then 12 million Ukrainians. Last time I checked they still have
    their castles there, England, and Scotland, no anger towards them, where is his
    posts complaining about that, not helpless defenseless REAL Christians?????

Olives 4 Sale says:

February 12, 2016 at 6:16 pm

Why whites fall for semitic religions is beyond me.

ChristInsanity is a jew scam to take you down, so you’ll eat all the bullshit the jooos feed you… And in the process you love them and thank them for it. Yes, Lord! Give me more.

Whites, get off your fucking knees!
    —————————————————————————–

I’m on my knees bowing to the Lord THY God, the King of Kind and Lord of Lords

Olives 4 Sale, confused atheist can suck satans kosher cuck standing up!! And burn later for that!

Dave says:

“There are too many traitors in the white race. Many will side with us as spies or to inform the feds. It will be hard to know who’s who when these traitors look just like us. We do need a revolution whether Trump wins or not because a good thing does not last forever. The problem will be organizing state by state and weeding out the race traitors in our midst. The others will be easily identified by color”

Just found out all the bloody dam traitors these atheists little ant- christs!

That’s why I pretty much give up on this site, too many traitors, lovers of satan!!

Thank Incog for your awareness and a few here also!

Blessings

It looks like they have taken down Info Stormer.

13. Matt says:

Smitherines,

the bible says live in peace with all men, as much as possible. With most people of Europeans decent it is possible. With Jews, Muslims and third worlders, we can see the end result and know it’s impossible, they won’t allow it. Therefore, they should all be deported.

Can you imagine what would happen, if the next time the Jews decided to mass murder a people, the people decided not to fight the Jew’s proxy goy armey, but instead they went after the head of the dragon, the Jews themselves?

The Jews don’t mind if we kill our own people in their wars, there’s tens of millions of expendable goys, then after that, there’s tens millions of more expendable goys.

Solzhenitsyn said while he was in prison, he thought maybe it would have made a difference had they waited in stairwells and ambushed the arresting officers. I doubt it, the Jews would have just sent more expendable goy officers until they finally got them.

The Russian masses were kept in the dark, to them, the murderer was a beast without a head. But had they had the knowledge and information we have to today, they could have known who the head was and struck it.

In the year 1,066 a band of approx. 10k French Normans took control of approx 1.5m people in England from the Saxons. They struck the head.

The Jews have been doing this for centuries, they don’t fight the masses, they hijack, they infiltrate, they divide and they band together by their Jew blood, rarely breaking ranks.

The Jews have started from small wars all the way to world wars, they’ve done satanic sacrificial murders on children to mass murdering tens of millions. While all the time sitting safely on the sidelines, while proxy goy armies kill each other.

What would happen if the next time the Jews start a war or try to genocide a people, the goys struck the head, instead of fighting each other?

14. Matt says:

I see we have members of the Synagogue with us today.

Before Jesus went on his ministry he fasted forty days in the wilderness. At the end the devil came and tried to temp him. Every time Jesus used the word of God to defeat the devil. The bible is referred to as a two edged sword.

Now, the devil’s spawn in back, demanding I put away the power of God’s word, typical Jew. It’s not going to happen.

Rest in Peace Scalia and uh-oh. The HNIC may get to try and appoint a bonus jew into the supreme court now. And if they cant get ginzberg to stay awake for more than ten minutes without a defribulator jumper cables and she croaks before Obama leaves office oy vey we be fucked forever kiss that old and outdated us constitution goodbye.

Ooops I see that Incog beat me to the comment again. Sorry.

Now is his time to fundamentally change America into a third world nigger shithole planet of the apes just like he promised he would do. And people actually voted for this guy? Just shake the head and walk away. Far, far away.

protocol 1 paragraph 5. I started with paragraph 3 because it to is so important to make the whole thing work and I refer to it so often people will sell out their own country and fellow citizen Americans as long as the jews keep printing more fake jew money and paying them along with all the great benefits. So what cases are now pending before the supreme court? I’m guessing some gun rights and second amendment arguments along with some first amendment free speech ideas also.
    —————————————————————————————————
    3. It must be noted that men with bad instincts are more in number than the good, and therefore the best results in governing them are attained by violence and terrorisation, and not by academic discussions. Every man aims at power, everyone would like to become a dictator if only he could, and rare indeed are the men who would not be willing to sacrifice the welfare of all for the sake of securing their own welfare.

4. What has restrained the beasts of prey who are called men? What has served for their guidance hitherto?

5. In the beginnings of the structure of society, they were subjected to brutal and blind force; afterwards – to Law, which is the same force, only disguised. I draw the conclusion that by the law of nature, right lies in force.

19. bubba says:

Re: “Judge” Scalia

QUOTE:
    Antonin Scalia, associate justice of the Supreme Court, has died at the age of 79. The news was confirmed by Texas Governor Greg Abott Saturday afternoon.

The judge was reportedly taken ill while on a hunting trip in Marfa, Texas.

Marfa is close to the Mexican border and has a population less than 2,000

YOU be the Judge of WTF ?????

PROTOCOL No. 11

1. The State Council has been, as it were, the emphatic expression of the authority of the ruler: it will be, as the “show” part of the Legislative Corps, what may be called the editorial committee of the laws and decrees of the ruler.

2. This, then, is the program of the new constitution. We shall make Law, Right and Justice (1) in the guise of proposals to the Legislative Corps, (2) by decrees of the president under the guise of general regulations, of orders of the Senate and of resolutions of the State Council in the guise of ministerial orders, (3) and in case a suitable occasion should arise—in the form of a revolution in the State.

protocol15 paragraph 10.

10. Under our influence the execution of the laws of the GOYIM has been reduced to a minimum. The prestige of the law has been exploded by the liberal interpretations introduced into this sphere. In the most important and fundamental affairs and questions, JUDGES DECIDE AS WE DICTATE TO THEM, see matters in the light wherewith we enfold them for the administration of the GOYIM, of course, through persons who are our tools though we do not appear to have anything in common with them – by newspaper opinion or by other means …. Even senators and the higher administration accept our counsels. The purely brute mind of the GOYIM is incapable of use for analysis and observation, and still more for the foreseeing whither a certain manner of setting a question may tend.

22. …Am watching a Secrets of the Thitd Reich right now…how I can stomach it I hve no idea… ”Hess thought Britain would make peace with Hitler, yet abandoned the reich at the height of it’s power…” OMG, these kikes are AWFUL.. Fuck You KIKES.

23. What do you think, idiot Amercans? As your country gets run over by – how many? – 100 MILLION inimical immigrants? The jews, I guarantee you, are laughing in your FACE. What useless TOOLS yoy Are!

24. Flanders says:

All Over The Place, Here is a good statement you had once made that I thought was very good and have kept for my files. In case the link doesn’t load right it is your comment at August 2, 2010 at 11:21 pm.

25. soandso says:

Sorry to disappoint the neo nazi’s or whatever, with their stupid jew comment systems that can’t be broken into, but I swear I might have heard Ted Nugent say he was a jew about 5 years ago on the Alex Jones show.

26. Flanders says:

PRT, Somewhere in the Protocols, those jews go on about how they train people fr0m a young age to become experts at the politics of deception. I don’t remember where that is or remember just what it says. Do you have the location and-or any materials about that.

It is difficult for anyone, us included I think, but especially hard for people who don’t know about the Protocols or the jews to understand just how much jewry invests, and for how long they do, in setting up programs whose ultimate end game is to kill and destroy Whites. If we could show the ways and the extents that jews go through to do that, and to keep it hidden, that might help awaken a few more people.

27. Flanders says:

So and so, I did a search and I’ll bet this is what you are talking about. It seems Nugent is as most of us were, “conservatives” who didn’t understand how the jew works against us. I didn’t really check but I think this must be one of those Soros sites.

28. Flanders says:

I’d heard of Nugent, BE Devil, but only in the context of NRA. I don’t pay attention too much on who sings or plays what. I just listen to what I like and turn it if I don’t. I was raised to be around the musicians who wanted YOUR attention, not the other way around. I still couldn’t tell you another thing about him other than what I learn thru searches.

29. Flanders says:

You may want to check out the e-books here. Some look very good.

30. Flanders says:

Here is just one page [Pg 9] from a 25 page PDF , “The German View of Judaism Joey McGoebbels
    [Jett & Jahn Media http://www.JettandJahn.com ]

Martin Luther attacked the Jews for their arrogance and financial greed. He declared
    they were “full of malice, greed, envy, hatred toward one another, pride, usury, conceit, and curses against us Gentiles.”

He claimed they were driven by their “lust for the Gentiles’ gold and silver” and that
    “no nation under the sun is greedier than they were, still are, and always will be, as is
    evident from their accursed usury.”

He also believed “they are venomous, bitter, vindictive, tricky serpents, assassins, and
    children of the devil who sting and work harm stealthily wherever they cannot do it
    openly.”

He feared what would happen to society if he did not expose them and hope his writing would “cleanse and exonerate his conscience.

”Therefore, he outlined a detailed plan to eliminate Jewish influence throughout
    Europe. The first step was “to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn.” The second part was to destroy their homes. The second part was to destroy their homes. The third was to outlaw and destroy all their “prayer books and Talmudic writings”.

The fourth was to amputate the arms and legs of Jewish rabbis that continued to spread the teachings of Judaism. The fifth was to forbid Jews from traveling on the roads. The sixth was to prohibit them from money lending and confiscate all of their gold and silver. The seventh recommended Jews should be forced to earn financial wealth through manual labor.

”The entire source is posted on the University of Idaho website, UIdaho.edu.
    (http://www.class.uidaho.edu/monsters/drake/Lecture%20Notes/Holocaust/martin_luth
    er.htm)

The Protestant Reformation may have divided Europe, but all Germans still agreed on
    their view of the Jews.”.

protocol 1 paragraph 11. But there are other protocols addressing how our leaders are to be chosen due to a “stain” or other thing in their background that is used to blackmail and control them.
    ——————————————————————–

11. The political has nothing in common with the moral. The ruler who is governed by the moral is not a skilled politician, and is therefore unstable on his throne. He who wishes to rule must have recourse both to cunning and to make-believe. Great national qualities, like frankness and honesty, are vices in politics, for they bring down rulers from their thrones more effectively and more certainly than the most powerful enemy. Such qualities must be the attributes of the kingdoms of the GOYIM, but we must in no wise be guided by them.

from protocol 10.
    —————————————————————————–

WE NAME PRESIDENTS

11. In the near future we shall establish the responsibility of presidents.

12. By that time we shall be in a position to disregard forms in carrying through matters for which our impersonal puppet will be responsible. What do we care if the ranks of those striving for power should be thinned, if there should arise a deadlock from the impossibility of finding presidents, a deadlock which will finally disorganize the country? …

13. In order that our scheme may produce this result we shall arrange elections in favor of such presidents as have in their past some dark, undiscovered stain, some “Panama” or other—then they will be trustworthy agents for the accomplishment of our plans out of fear of revelations and from the natural desire of everyone who has attained power, namely, the retention of the privileges, advantages and honor connected with the office of president. The chamber of deputies will provide cover for, will protect, will elect presidents, but we shall take from it the right to propose new, or make changes in existing laws, for this right will be given by us to the responsible president, a puppet in our hands. Naturally, the authority of the presidents will then become a target for every possible form of attack, but we shall provide him with a means of self-defense in the right of an appeal to the people, for the decision of the people over the heads of their representatives, that is to say, an appeal to that same blind slave of ours—the majority of the mob. Independently of this we shall invest the president with the right of declaring a state of war. We shall justify this last right on the ground that the president as chief of the whole army of the country must have it at his disposal, in case of need for the defense of the new republican constitution, the right to defend which will belong to him as the responsible representative of this constitution. (Iran? Grenada? Kuwait? Iraq? Panama? Somalia? Bosnia? Kosovo? Indonesia?)

14. It is easy to understand that in these conditions the key of the shrine will lie in our hands, and no one outside ourselves will any longer direct the force of legislation.

———————————————————————–
    16. The president will, at our discretion, interpret the sense of such of the existing laws as admit of various interpretation; he will further annul them when we indicate to him the necessity to do so, besides this, he will have the right to propose temporary laws, and even new departures in the government constitutional working, the pretext both for the one and the other being the requirements for the supreme welfare of the State. (Presidential Decrees such as F.D.R. employed to debase the US dollar and steal the gold and to place the U.S. under a permanent State of Emergency and War against its own citizens?)

WE SHALL DESTROY

17. By such measure we shall obtain the power of destroying little by little, step by step, all that at the outset when we enter on our rights, we are compelled to introduce into the constitutions of States to prepare for the transition to an imperceptible abolition of every kind of constitution, and then the time is come to turn every form of government into OUR DESPOTISM.

18. The recognition of our despot may also come before the destruction of the constitution; the moment for this recognition will come when the peoples, utterly wearied by the irregularities and incompetence—a matter which we shall arrange for—of their rulers, will clamor: “Away with them and give us one king over all the earth who will unite us and annihilate the causes of disorders—frontiers, nationalities, religions, State debts—who will give us peace and quiet which we cannot find under our rulers and representatives.”

19. But you yourselves perfectly well know that TO PRODUCE THE POSSIBILITY OF THE EXPRESSION OF SUCH WISHES BY ALL THE NATIONS IT IS INDISPENSABLE TO TROUBLE IN ALL COUNTRIES THE PEOPLE’S RELATIONS WITH THEIR GOVERNMENTS SO AS TO UTTERLY EXHAUST HUMANITY WITH DISSENSION, HATRED, STRUGGLE, ENVY AND EVEN BY THE USE OF TORTURE, BY STARVATION, BY THE INOCULATION OF DISEASES, BY WANT, SO THAT THE “GOYIM” SEE NO OTHER ISSUE THAN TO TAKE REFUGE IN OUR COMPLETE SOVEREIGNTY IN MONEY AND IN ALL ELSE.

20. But if we give the nations of the world a breathing space the moment we long for is hardly likely ever to arrive.

@ Flanders. And then there is this. The protocols searching takes you into all kinds of rabbitholes like freemasonry and bildergergers and skull and bones and council of foreign relations and all these other “secret” society behind the scenes world government shit. But the protocols mention the masons so often and even reveal that most freemasons themselves know not what the real purpose they are being used for until they get to the highest degrees. This whole secret society stuff makes people suspicious. If you are doing GOOD things then why the hell do you need to be so secret about it? There was actually an anti-mason political party movement in America for a while when the people started realizing just how many people in key positions were freemasons.
    —————————————————————————————-

PROTOCOL No. 8

1. We must arm ourselves with all the weapons which our opponents might employ against us. We must search out in the very finest shades of expression and the knotty points of the lexicon of law justification for those cases where we shall have to pronounce judgments that might appear abnormally audacious and unjust, for it is important that these resolutions should be set forth in expressions that shall seem to be the most exalted moral principles cast into legal form. (Genocide Convention? U.N. Declaration of the Rights of the Child?) Our directorate must surround itself with all these forces of civilization among which it will have to work. It will surround itself with publicists, practical jurists, administrators, diplomats and, finally, with persons prepared by a special super-educational training IN OUR SPECIAL SCHOOLS (Rhodes Scholars? London School of Economics?) These persons will have consonance of all the secrets of the social structure, they will know all the languages that can be made up by political alphabets and words; they will be made acquainted with the whole underside of human nature, with all its sensitive chords on which they will have to play. These chords are the cast of mind of the GOYIM, their tendencies, short-comings, vices and qualities, the particularities of classes and conditions. Needless to say that the talented assistants of authority, of whom I speak, will be taken not from among the GOYIM, who are accustomed to perform their administrative work without giving themselves the trouble to think what its aim is, and never consider what it is needed for. The administrators of the GOYIM sign papers without reading them, ( As Margaret Thatcher signed-away British sovereignty by the Maastricht Treaty? As Australian Parliamentarians signed over 2,000 U.N. Treaties . . . unread?) and they serve either for mercenary reasons or from ambition.

34. Smitherines says:

Matt says:
    February 13, 2016 at 6:48 pm

“Smitherines,

Not every white person is going to believe in Jesus, that doesn’t mean we can be rude to them. The bible says do good to all men.” — Mat

Ive told you before i could less what that hateful old European, what I think, is
    a “Jew” pretending to be White does or thinks. I post he’ll sell shit, about
    “copying and pasting” when he does it himself or sog will paste a whole page
    on here at time, yet he’s SILENT to that???

He has an agenda: he did it with Kapner over there and here, he accuses
    people of being Jew, dogs them, like he did with Julian on here, an articulate
    White guy, use to post, but since Hofflinger labeled him a “Jew,” they all
    attacked him, until he fled.

He’s a RAT, and he disgust me, and I want NOTHING to do with him, but
    he keeps posting @ me, trying to get a rise, then like the Jew he is, tells
    the owner of the site to “Spamblinka me.”

This is my last post on him, it’s waste of time, don’t ask about it again.

Fredrick thanks for the kind words!

35. Smitherines says:

Would Bernie start World War III? Only if sanctions, freezing assets fail to subdue Putin!
    February 13, 2016 at 12:01 am

By Dr. Patrick Slattery — Even intelligent, otherwise well-informed Americans show a breathtaking lack of understanding regarding foreign policy. No doubt the all-image, no-substance Zio media is responsible for this. Progressives and others who identify with the “left” naturally assume that an elderly Jewish socialist MUST be the peace candidate.

Granted, he is not calling for a no-fly zone (at least “not at this time”), the way Hillary and the non-Trump Republicans are. However, while Trump explicitly declares it would be crazy to start World War III over Syria and states that there is no reason the U.S. and Russia should not have good relations, Sanders is much, much closer to the Zionist mainstream regarding Russia.

The rest of the URL here:

36. Smitherines says:

From The Times of Israel
    Russia PM warns foreign offensive in Syria could spark ‘world war’
    Dmitry Medvedev urges ceasefire talks, advises against Arab forces entering years-long conflict
    By AFP February 11, 2016, 10:38 pm

Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev (Alexander Astafiev/AFP)

Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev warned Thursday that if Arab forces entered the Syrian war, they could spark a “new world war” and urged ceasefire talks instead.

“The Americans and our Arabic partners must think hard about this: do they want a permanent war?” he was quoted as telling the German Handelsblatt business daily. “Do they really think they would win such a war very quickly?”

He added: “All sides must be forced to the negotiating table instead of sparking a new world war.”

Despite calling for peace talks, the most recent Russian-backed offensive, near Aleppo, prompted opposition groups to walk out of peace talks last month while forcing tens of thousands of civilians to flee toward the Turkish border.

Click here for the full story:

I forgot to mention the illuminati. A person could spend a lifetime researching all this stuff. Thank Goodness I’m retired now.

38. Smitherines says:

Note to Incog and others on here, see it’s fine if Beyonce preaches a”Water- down
    Spike Lee version of Black militancy which BLAMES White Christianity for all
    their fucked up problems, but reality is real Panthers , like a Black the
    NOI Muslim, Louis Farrakhan, knows the predominate Jewish role in their
    oppression, or couldn’t she view Dontell Jackson” site
    “We Thought They Were White”

Zio Jew Traitorous Media at it again

Real Time
    SNL nails white people freaking out with ‘The Day Beyoncé Turned Black’

Posted: Sunday, February 14, 2016, 9:49 AM

image: http://media.philly.com/designimages/partnerIcon-Phillycom-2014.jpg

Last week, there was a collective freak-out after Beyoncé’s performance in the Super Bowl half time show. Critics, who ranged from former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani to seemingly the entire Fox News network, slammed the performer as “pro-Black Panther” and “anti-cop.”

The folks at Saturday Night Live decided to have a little fun with the outrage, mocking the hysteria last night with a horror film parody where white people “lose their damn minds” the day they find out one of their favorite performer (along with other celebrities they consider “theirs,” like Kerry Washington ) has somehow become black.

“Guys, I don’t understand this new song,” a frightened woman says after listening to Beyoncé’s “Formation.”

“Hot sauce in my bag, swag… what does that even mean?” another man adds.

“Maybe the song isn’t for us,” a confused co-worker says, causing the increasingly hysterical woman to reply, “But usually everything is!”

Watch the video above, via NBC.

SNL skit and article here:

39. Smitherines says:

Dontell Jackson” site
    “We Thought They Were White”

40. bubba says:

Re: Supreme Court…and Scalia’s death.

Ultimately, that is THE end game for the Kikes and NWO to have a bunch of Judges be the Gov’t. This will end up in Israel as they already have the building in place.

You will have the old 2 rabbis = 3 opinions…all subjective bullshit.
    Scalia types were all for show…there are so many backdoor routes to achieve the agenda.

People were fooled via the fantasy of democracy.

Over time the politician created laws you could drive a truck through, and then left it up to the UNelected bodies of the courts to set in stone what the law would be … such as Obamacare.

As the current Supreme Court dies off…you can bet a generation of Marxists will fill the vacancies.

41. Matt says:

Germany’s, along with America’s only hope is that God raise up Trump or somebody similar.

Trump could potential free the German people from US/Jew occupation, and bring the players together that would give the German people a constitution that mirrors the US constitution, reinstate free speech and gun rights, then the Germans could rid them selves of the Jew fostered parricidal Muslim disease.

And I’m sure the Jews already know it.

Merkel, what a Jew clown she is. Nothing but the court fool. https://youtu.be/Jl5CuCmePBw Hahaha. LOL

42. Matt says:

I believe that Trump’s election might be the only thing that saves Germany’s from instituted Muslim conquest.

43. Olives 4 Sale says:

I despise the filthy joo kike race. I am a member of the white race, which has absolutely fucking nothing to do with any semitic religion, be it jooodayfuckism or ChristInsanity. ChristInsanity made the white man weak — ALL are equal under ChristInsanity. The black man is 100% equal to the white man under ChristInsanity. Slick move, jooos.

A white man can never meet his full potential if he bows down to any semitic god. In fact, he is degraded to the point where he is in complete harmony and fellowship with all his Christian brethren, be they brown or black or yellow or red.

44. bubba says:

Sure glad my family did a tour of Europe a few years back before the SHTF…

Now…An African safari may be safer now.

45. Frederick says:

‘ChristInsanity’

Just as the pervert pharisees who blaspheme the Lord Jesus Christ we got one here!

Did Jesus hurt your feelings when you were growing up, made you some angry? LOL!!
    Prepare, take your last breath now and for eternity with the Pharisees, you’ve may have just brought the wrath of a Holy God on your self, fool!

As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Blessings

46. bubba says:

WAS JUSTICE SCALIA MURDERED?

47. silvernickel says:

Look out for jew David Barron for SCOTUS.

“Professor David Barron (Harvard) co-authored the ‘kosher’ Justice Department opinion authorizing Barack Obama to run drone war over Muslim countries. Sherwood Ross has called Barron a War Criminal.”

48. Matt says:

Olives,

The problem is that much of Christianity has been high jacked by the Jews and their false teaching and fables, and the church has deviated from God’s word. Much of Christianity has been turned into a milk toast, weak, everybody gets a pee wee trophy religion.

When there’s meant to be winners and losers, it’s far from what God had intended it to be.

Here’s what it should be.

THE BLACK MAN

God cursed the black man to be the slave of the white man. Blacks wouldn’t be rioting and running out of control, lazy, robbing and rapping. This was not God’s plan.

It’s the devil’s Jewish children’s plan to bring the cursed black beast to America, then free them, and then twist the scriptures so the deceived will think the black man is the white man’s equal.

Again, God said the black man is supposed to be a slave. Anyone who’s spent any time watching blacks can see why.

THIRD WORLD INVASION
    The bible tells us to be separate. Why would any Christian in their right mind allow our country to be filled with third world demented garbage, that thinks a rat or a cow is sacred, or that Mohamed is a real god? Additionally, want to kill us.

A Europeans natural reaction when they see a rat is to kill it, not make it a god.

At the last supper, Jesus told his disciple to sell their coat, and buy a sword. Why?

Before the Jews convinced the people to over throw our Christian kings of old, a Muslim invasion would have been met with swords, knives, bows and whatever else we could fight with. Like Vlad the impaler did, a 100k Muslims staked in the fields for God and man to see.

If Christians were doing as God commanded, we’d line up in force and drive the filthy third world invading hordes from America and Europe.

THE JEWS
    Jesus said of the Jews, their father is the devil, they’re liars, murders, brood of vipers, white washed sepulcher full of dead men’s bones, and wolves who disguise as sheep.

Jesus couldn’t have made it any clearer what he thought of the Jews. That’s the reason the Jews murdered Jesus.

Paul the apostle in 1 Thessalonians 2:14 said the Jews killed Jesus, killed the prophets, the Jews do not please God and are enemies of the whole human race.
    In Romans 12 Paul also said the Jews are the enemy.

So, it begs the question, with the great weight of scriptures against the Jews, how do the zio-Christians ever find the justification to allow the Jews to run our country, or fight their wars, or acquiescence to the fleecing of America?

When it should have been an automatic boot for the Jews.

The Jew’s agents twist primarily 1 scripture in the Old Testament, and assert they’re the chosen people. Paul explains this scripture in the book of Galatians, which the zio-christians fail to see. Galatians 3 & 4.

I’ve been in churches approx. 50 years. There’s almost not a single church that I’ve been to, that that I can have a decent conversation about the bible with anyone in the church. Because almost none of the people read the bible. Most virtually only know the simplest of what I’d call baby scriptures.

They listen to the pastor, who most of the time is fairly ignorant himself. This is the root cause behind the Jew inspired deception of Christianity. Had these Christians studied God’s word and knew for themselves, they wouldn’t be letting some misguided minister sell them a false bill of goods.

The problem isn’t Christianity, the problem is that American and much of the church isn’t following what God decreed.

Imagine in your mind what America would have been like had we listened to God, instead of the Jews. A country without blacks or the blacks here in slavery, virtually no crime, no Jews fleecing our country, prosperity, beauty and a new renaissance age. A place of joy and beauty for our children. This is what God intended.

Instead we have the Jews who are the devil’s children sitting over us, trying to genocide and impoverish our people, while giving what should be ours to third world mongrels.

What type of Christian in their right mind would think this is OK?

49. Matt says:

Olives,

One last word. Paul in Titus 1:14 said do not pay attention to Jewish fables.

Unfortunately, the church isn’t listening to that either. The Jews as the chosen people, is simply another Jewish fable.

50. Hoff says:

The answer Matt is that most white people are retarded.

==========

====

Again, most white people are retarded. Most white people are IQ shoe size. You Matt have been around church going white people. What IQ would you give the avarag white church goer?

I give them IQ 40. Nice and decent, but IQ 40.

51. Hoff says:

The AIPAC Policy Conference is the largest gathering of the pro-Israel movement. Thousands from all 50 states come to participate in “three of the most important days affecting Israel’s future.”

Little Sweden has taken in far more refugees per capita than any country in Europe. But in doing so, it’s tearing itself apart.

52. Matt says:

Hoff,

The church, I would give them at most a spiritual IQ of 40 or less, severely retarded.

53. Hoff says:

Januari 2016 Germany had o,1 million invaders. The total toll will be at least 2,5 millions intruder to Germany this year.

Sweden will take a half million intruders 2016. Twice Germany per capita. You do the math.

When Sweden break down – all of Scandinavia will break.

54. Hoff says:

Okay Matt, then we level.

The nigger is IQ 60. Who lose?

55. Hoff says:

Most white people are the IQ of and behave just like an Uncle Tom, decent but retarded.

56. Tom says:

Direct action by Israelis and their proxies is the direct cause of the refugee crisis…This IS “Jewish justice” as defined in the Talmud. Similar “justice” was meted out to captured German military and civilians in Europe. Earlier, Trotsky (Bronstein) administered such “justice” in Russia.

57. Scott Frenzy says:

View recent posts from sites like Daily Stormer, Info Stormer, Renegade Tribune, Stop White Genocide in South Africa, Smoloko, White Nation Network, Vdare, Ugly Truth, Dr. David Duke, New Observer, National Vanguard….etc to include the one and only INCOG MAN. This site combines all of these feeds and podcasts for easy reading.

Check it out at infowarp.net

INCOG MAN — Please consider adding a .jpg or .png with your posts so when the posts come across in the RSS feed the picture will be displayed.

58. Flanders says:

Incogman, I would be a little wary of that invitation from Scott Frenzy and take some time to check it out. There are several [Scott’s and at least one other (Shitlord Hub) that I’m aware about] of these types of operations going around right now, and they look appealing on their face. I’m wondering just how and why they are making a sudden appearance and incorporating all aware sites in one space. It may be innocent, but I cannot help to be suspicious. You know better than I do, but thought I would express my opinion.

59. Pingback: Globalist Jewry Turning White Germany INTO CRAP – aladdinsmiraclelamp