Anti-Trumpers: Brainwashed RACIST White-Haters

TRUMP WHITE GUY BAD

Commentary by Phillip Marlowe

I can’t believe the amount of insane White-hating BS they are broadcasting on national TV these days about Donald J. Trump. The mothers are acting like the man is another Hitler and Anti-Christ all rolled up into one. I’m sick of these lousy creeps and their obvious hate for us regular White people who made this country great.

STUART-STEVENS-cuckservativeSo, I’m watching CNN (I know I shouldn’t) and slickster NYC homo Anderson Cooper has on the remote feed this smug guy named Stuart Stevens (right), who was the political strategist for failed candidates Bob Dole and Mitt Romney (lots of political street cred there). Seems brainiac boy recently wrote some sort of snarky political book about party conventions and the media is smacking their lips that the upcoming republican convention will be a doozy.

I’m watching Trump-hater’s smarty face on TV as he saying there isn’t enough Whites to elect Trump in the fall. The creep actually appeared all satisfied and gleeful about the prospect, no lie.

Have you noticed these liberal Whites? This Stuart Stevens guy, too, is a lousy liberal — regardless of calling himself a Republican (there’s plenty of such RINO creeps in the Republican party. These traitors are actually happy about Whites becoming a minority in our own lands. Look at their self-satisfied totally PC-brainwashed faces as they stupidly gibber out multicult crap. It’s effin’ ridiculous!

WHITE PEOPLE: Fight The Power! The REAL POWER.

Ben Ferguson is another PC f**k face CNN brings on to brainwash Whites.

Ben Ferguson is another fat-faced traitor mouthpiece CNN brings on regularly to attack The Trump. Well-paid punks like this guy, know well what topics to stay silent about — you never, ever see any real opposite viewpoints exposing black criminal behavior and White genocide.

I get so pissed and downright furious listening to these multicult punks, I fantasize all sorts of criminal acts that I won’t repeat here in the wish to keep myself from arrest or censorship by the rats in our government facilitating these White haters. I’m telling you: I probably hate these lefty Whites more than the murderous, criminal boogs or subversive joos and that’s saying something!

These White-hating Whites will say to your face that you are the one who is ignorant. Have you heard that line of BS before?

Us innocent White people are ruthlessly and brutally murdered by blacks all the time (please click on that embedded link and take a minute to scroll down through my photo montages for a minute and back-arrow here). Every week I read about some absolutely incredibly horrible crime blacks have done to White people and not a word is said by these overpaid rats.

And these fools support operations like “black lives matters?” Just the name of that rotten lousy group proves what huge hypocrites these people are. Like White lives don’t matter? Ever think of that? Of course you have.

So I’m the ignorant one? Please.

And then we have these blacks killing each other left and right on the streets every damn day. Everybody knows it. Then these fools try to tell us White people do the same kinds of things. Total… unmitigated… BULL CRAP!

National-Review-Online-ANTIWHITE ARTThen we have CUCKservatives at supposedly “conservative” organizations like “National Review” (NR) attacking Trump and us White people who support him. Just look at the artwork from their site on the right and analyze it for a minute. Just try to imagine them doing a cartoon of black people, grinning stupidly while sitting on Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton’s knees?

Imagine the firestorm in the media calling them racist!

Notice how the NR artwork somehow forgot to include a buxom blond White chick wearing tight Daisy Duke jean cutoff shorts. They know if they did that, they would risk getting called “SEXIST,” so they just made it a couple of White dudes with goofy faces in working-class guy outfits.

These are the Americans who work hard every single day making and doing things, keeping this country going. These are the guys who gave 418,000 of their lives freeing the backstabbing Jews from Hitler. These are the Americans who fought to create this country in the revolutionary war and wrote the brilliant constitution, who the racist rats laughingly call “old dead White guys.” These are the Americans who died all over the place in a civil war freeing the spoiled rotten, criminal blacks from slavery. What more can us Whites do for this country?

GD IT! I’ve plain had it with these sorry sacks of fecal matter trashing us Whites.

These hypocrite bastards feel free to slime us White men anyway they like, anytime they like. Need I remind you, it’s us good White guys who come over in the middle of the night to fix those broken toilets, get your car going when it won’t run, or install for free that fancy new kitchen faucet you saw in a TV commercial the other night?*

Or fight your GD Jew Zionist GD wars in the Mideast, you GD mother effers!

You hear me, you suck-up “National Review” bastard, Rich Lowry, or that smug fat f**k Jewboy with that phony-ass Fu Manchu, Jonah Goldberg, you see on FOX News all the time — telling us what to think? I bet both of those sorry SOBs have never spent one minute in any combat zone or doing one GD lick of manual work!

This was a front cover of Newsweek magazine just a few years ago. The glee of White-haters is obvious, but notice how they confine it to "males" so they can claim it's not anti-White "racist." Read the subhead.

This was actually a front cover of Newsweek magazine just a few years ago. It’s not only working-class White males the racist White-haters feel free to attack.

Notice the TV creeps are also pulling the same kinds of tactics in separating out which Whites they attack; calling supporters of Trump “blue collar” Whites, but not college educated. That’s code for Whites who don’t have enough intelligence — what they want is for you to think only “ignorant” Whites can be racist, etc., etc.

They make such assumptions for you to pick up on, because that’s what they really want you to think in the first place. See how clever the PC brainwashing is?

Damned if they’ll say the same things about welfare street blacks gibbering in gutter Ebonics about Hillary. Sanders would love that black vote, but blacks think Hillary will be better for government “gimmee dats” in general. You won’t hear them touch that angle with a ten foot pole!

Hillary promises to be Obama 2.0, or maybe even better for the black race!

At first, the traitorous media hesitated to delve too deeply in the race aspects of Trump voters. They were scared of where it might lead or alert too many of us of the real deal on these backstabbers. But now that Trump is wildly succeeding among Whites, they have gone into panic mode, fearing their years of PC brainwashing has finally reached the saturation point among the White proletariat and is now swinging back hard in the other direction. Good!

Let me tell you, us White people have long been getting totally screwed in rear by the Marxist Jew NWO. You know it, too.

MEGYN KELLY ATTENDING FAG FUNDRAISER

Now the media is going off about Trump’s spat with Megyn Kelly. FOX is supposed to be so conservative? My pearly White ass! Here’s Kelly strutting into a homo fag fundraiser all dolled up. Us White guys dig her because she’s a hot little blond — we badly need to stop thinking with our little heads when it comes to these overpaid brainwashers, if you get my drift.

These Jew rats have been quietly brainwashing our race for decades. The whole business with “White genocide” is a carefully orchestrated guerilla “PSYOPS” war against our race to whittle our numbers down and destroy our demographics just so we can never get powerful enough to go all Nazi on their backstabbing asses; while they work to turn our lands commie, our children into half-breed idiot slave workers and take over Palestine from the A-rabs (the “promised land” Jew BS). They want to build the world capital in Jerusalem for Moolach, Baal, or whatever weird anti-Christ satanic crap they really believe.

Everything going on today totally fits this perspective. I’ve studied this matter quietly for decades from all angles. And no, I’m not a poorly educated ignorant White redneck. I’m a college graduate professional and reasonably well-read, too. Sure, I’m not a big TV brainiac and put my pants on one leg at a time.

From day-one, my only wish and motive here at my site was to awaken fellow White people to the insidious “Agenda” of these lousy stinking Jews before it’s too late for Whites and the planet. Yes, I mean planet since these evil SOBs have no problem seeing masses of Goyim bite the big one.

There can be no other explanation for what’s going on these days. Absolutely nothing else fits present day events and history. The GD Nazis and skinheads were right all along about these Nation-Wrecking, holohoaxing Jews!

If possible, I wish to be granted the honor of leading a battle-hardened combat team as we take back control of our lands. I wish to be at the head of my troops as we burst into these dirty rat’s swanky offices and fancy TV studios. Please remember that when the time comes. Trust me: The mothers will not like it when INCOG and his comrades come a-knocking!

And should I fall in battle, mark the shallow grave you rolled me into during a lull in the fighting and continue on with the advance. Stick it to ’em, boys and girls!

*Just stop and think about all the disastrous frictions PC has done to our relationships over the decades. There’s a probable chance that anyone reading here — male or female — has been screwed up royally in the head at some point in their lives when it comes to the opposite sex. Men think women are pieces of meat and women think men are “oppressors.” Fight the power! The REAL POWER.

This entry was posted in Anti-White, FIGHT THE POWER, Politics, Rants and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

149 Responses to Anti-Trumpers: Brainwashed RACIST White-Haters

Excellent post Elder !

2. Banjo_Billy says:

Incogman, your anger and frustration is shared by millions of Americans and white Europeans. But your tactics need to be redefined as you say:

“If possible, I wish to be granted the honor of leading a battle-hardened combat team as we take back control of our lands. I wish to be at the head of my troops as we burst into these dirty rat’s swanky offices and fancy TV studios. Please remember that when the time comes. Trust me: The mothers will not like it when INCOG and his comrades come a-knocking!”

All of this is far too much work. It is much more effective for the small combat cell or even an individual to approach the nearest rabbi or Jewish financier or TV creep and repay all of the stabs in the back these monsters have perpetrated upon the white race with something more real. Like the Muslims say: “It is easier to stab a big, boss pig in the back than it is to battle the the entire piggery.” The Muslims tend to resort to poetry like this.

Let the Lone Wolves Howl to ravage the kikenvermin most foul.
    Be they rabbi or smugly talking head,
    Let none of them sleep soundly in their bed.
    Though they have wealth and so invulnerable seem.
    None of them are proof against a flaming bottle of gasoline.

3. Aservant says:

Pictured Lady,

I’ve been coming to this site for about 4 years now, don’t comment too frequently these days but did a lot when I was a newbie……

Anyways, I moved to rural, east TN in 2010…..was in rural Oregon before that. Oregon was beautiful but way too liberal. This has been the best move I have every made and I’ve been around a bit……5 states, 2 Canadian provinces plus a foreign nation. Of course you are still in the Jew S of A, so you’re going to still find your freaks anywhere you go, but the percentage of them is very low here and although it isn’t like you come across openly white nationalist people or Jew-wise every day, there is a very high percentage that are very conservative and don’t bat an eye if you bring the topics up.

Furthermore, the economy and cost of living here are among the best in the country. I bought a 3 bedroom, 2 bath 1997 doublewide on 2 acres for $57 grand (interest and all). $330 a year in property tax. I live rent free, mortgage free in an area that is 95% white where you can leave your doors unlocked if you so desire. People are generally very friendly and welcoming as well.

If you want to know more let me know and we can set up a correspondence if you wish. I’ve corresponded with others in the past and facilitated one move here already.

4. Hoff says:

Tomorrow the jews Purim starts at dawn.

5. KiteFlyer says:

Take your privilege somewhere else, please. OMG, that fuckin’ bitch makes me sick. If there’s one thing worse than a jew, it’s a friggin white libtard.

6. KiteFlyer says:

Vile piece of filth teaches young kids to hate Trump supporters.

7. Pictured Lady says:

Because the jews are forcing all the White Nations to take in the coloreds of nations who should be taking care of their own peoples, this is what we read of:
    WHAT HAPPENED TO BRUSSELS?
    IT USED TO BE A COUNTRY OF WHITES?
    LIKE SO MANY OTHERS, IT IS QUICKLY BEING DESTROYED FROM THE INSIDE OUT.
    Just disgusting what the jews are being allowed to do to ALL the countries of White heritage and origin. PUSHING THE COLORED RACES ON THEM.

Highly recommended: copy this and paste into your browser –
    “was Hitler trying to save the white race?”

,,,, put the pieces together – the most bottom-line of ALL this is not color of skin but color of heart – EVIL AND WRONG OR GOOD AND RIGHT.

I don’t fly a Nazi flag and I’m not into Hitler per say; but I do know God and our enemy and I know “it” always does “it’s” best to convolute what God inspires.

EVERYTHING within this realm,,,, that really isn’t a ball at all,,,,, can be and is reduced to good or bad – GOD OR SATAN.

,,,,,,,,, like that or not,,,,,,, it’s UNIVERSAL TRUTH.

Obviously, there’s something about us, The Whites, the enemy wants to completely destroy via discriminating against first followed by decimating next – the race all the coloreds TRY to emulate,,,,, they can’t do it of course,,, which is a main reason they inter-bread with us,,,, THE WHITE NATIONS OF THE WORLD.

The jews have cleverly turned all the coloreds against the Whites.
    If they were WHITE, would they do this?
    Would they turn darks against lights if they were light themselves?
    I don’t thinks so,,, but then,,, they’re kind of strange to begin with so ,,, they might.

I suppose they must, in their perverted way of contriving and thinking,,,, figure if they PITT COLOREDS AGAINST WHITES it will take focus off their own truth – they are the product of darks and lights : – that is, if this information is accurate:
    This is the story of a kingdom of belligerent, warlike Caucasian nomads, having no linked ancestry with anything Israelite this side of Noah, yet adopting Talmudic Judaism and becoming the dominant — and virtually only — current force in twenty-first century international Jewry.

,,, to be continued

8. Frederick says:

Maybe not a wise thing to post an email here, Incog gets all kinds of dirty bags trying to post stuff. I wish there was a secure way we could contact other posters? Blessings

9. Pictured Lady says:

note: when I say “Inside Out” I mean,,, the jews are cramming coloreds into the heart and core and they are pushing the White man out from the core level to the outer edges.
    ,,, as well as the jews ARE at the core of this breech.

10. Pictured Lady says:

WELL, I know the email is now compromised,,, but it can’t hurt me other than become a nusance. I’m only speaking truth. I don’t degrade or call names – I refere to reality so if others are having issue I’ll have to respond with the same words I do here.

I don’t want anyone to have it bad ,, of any nationality.
    I want all peoples to have it good – and that includes Whites.

If someone wants to be upset with my viewpoints they are welcome to address it right here. I offer my private email to those who still have moral fiber and concrete thought of what is right and what is not.

Thanks though,,, I thought the same.
    This is a sick place but truth will win!

11. Annie Oakley says:

Right now the plantation whites and jews like having a large body of ill-fed, sick, tired and desperate whites to work for them. Just go to Wal-Mart and see those poor beaten down whites who are working for $8 and hour. Contractors like having a plethora of slave waged Orcs working for them. No insurance, no benefits, just cash per hour with hard sweaty work.

Many pro-white leaders IMO probably voted for O’Nigger both times. This way they can keep on with their silly conferences, radio shows, that go absolutely no where. They make money off of chaos.

Many blacks don’t want him to win as they’ll have no excuse not to work. The people Trump will affect in a positive way are decent whites who want a good life.

12. Red Pill says:

Man says he slashed woman because she’s white
    Gregory Alfred, 25, told police he set out to find white people to slice back on Mar. 10 because he blamed them and “the system” for preventing him from freely smoking weed, sources said.

13. Smitherines says:

3/22 false flag! Gladio strikes Brussels on satanic holiday

By Kevin Barrett on March 22, 2016

If you believe “radical Muslims” observe satanic holidays and name their groups after pagan goddesses, I have some real estate in Mesopotamia to sell you

322

“Radical Muslims” (meaning fanatical wahhabis and other extreme-puritanical types) do not celebrate other people’s holidays…least of all the holidays of satanists.

Yet we are told that ISIS, whose acronym invokes a pagan goddess, has just conducted a big human sacrifice in Brussels on a major satanic holiday.

And it’s somehow all the fault of “radical Islam.”

Yeah, right.

The date 3/22 (322) is not only the emblem of America’s leading CIA-Freemasonic elite group, Skull and Bones.

SkullBones322

3/22 is also the culmination of the three-day Satanic Feast of Pelusia, consisting of – get this – “the invocation of Isis.”

When Jim Dean says “you can’t make this stuff up,” he is understating the case.
    Ole Dammegard discusses the “satanic blood heart” smeared on the floor of the Bataclan theater – which looks suspiciously like the Brussels Airport log – in ANOTHER French False Fllag

Ole Dammegard discusses the “satanic blood heart” smeared on the floor of the Bataclan theater – which looks suspiciously like the Brussels Airport logo – in ANOTHER French False Flag

As the freemasonic Satanists invoke Isis (or ISIS) on 3/22, they also pay homage to another female deity: Ishtar, the “goddess of fertility, love, war, and sex.”

And it gets better (or worse, depending your point of view): Ishtar “was particularly worshipped in the Upper Mesopotamian kingdom of Assyria (modern northern Iraq, north east Syria and south east Turkey).” That would be the territory that is currently ruled by … you guessed it … ISIS.

If you aren’t rolling your eyes and screaming WTF?! you’re not paying attention.

I’ve been a Muslim since 1993, and have a Ph.D. with an Islamic Studies component. One thing I can tell you is that observing satanic holy dates associated with Isis and Ishtar is just not “Islamically kosher.”

Muslims are not big on pagan goddesses. Trust me.

ISIS is a US-Zionist group. It has nothing to do with Islam.

Muslims are not into human sacrifice. The biggest Muslim holiday, Eid, celebrates THE END OF HUMAN SACRIFICE. It commemorates the moment when monotheists broke with the sacrificial practices of pagan-god-and-goddess-worshippers, who were in the habit of burning or burying their own children alive as offerings to their deities. (For a convincing analysis of human sacrifice and paganism, read René Girard.)

And Muslims do not kill innocent people:

Whoever kills an innocent…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)

Satanic human sacrifice, as opposed to Islam, revels in the sacrificial killing of innocents. The more innocent the victim, the better, from the satanic perspective…and from the perspective of freemasonic-satanist New World Order operatives.

9-11 (1)kkk

That’s why terrorism – the intentional killing of randomly-chosen innocent victims – is primarily practiced by government-linked satanists (and their dupes).

Most of the 50 million people murdered in American CIA and military “interventions” since World War II were innocent non-combattants. It is no coincidence that the American government, the world’s leading terrorist group, is infested by freemasonic satanists at the highest levels.

If you don’t believe me, just ask Kay Griggs.

US-military-linked freemasonic Satanists secretly orchestrated virtually all of the “left-wing terrorism” that ravaged Cold War era Europe. This is not a “conspiracy theory,” it is historical fact, proven by the careful, detailed work of folks like Daniele Ganser, eloquently explained by Paul Williams, Richard Cottrell, and others.

The same people are now running Gladio B. It’s the same terrorism, committed by the same people. The only difference is that they’re falsely blaming it on “Muslims” rather than “leftists.”

Brussels is a natural place for the Gladio B freemasonic satanists to stage a big false flag on the satanic holiday of 3/22.

Brussels has always been the main headquarters of Gladio, which is a NATO program, run out of NATO headquarters. This time, they conveniently staged the false flag “just a few miles” from NATO’s HQ:

NATO headquarters, just a few miles from Brussels attacks, boosts alert status

During the Cold War, NATO operatives massacred ordinary people in Belgium, shooting them down in supermarkets and on sidewalks, then blaming “leftist terrorists.” Google “Brabant massacre” for details.

The purpose was to prevent the rise of the left in Europe.

Today, the next generation of NATO operatives is blowing up ordinary people in airports and train stations, and blaming “Muslim terrorists.”

The purpose is to prevent the rise of Islam in Europe.

If these freemasonic-satanic false flags, including the 2015 Paris false flags exposed in We Are NOT Charlie Hebdo and ANOTHER French False Flag, as well as all of the orchestrated “rape” incidents and the like, were not happening, Europe would have kept its borders relatively open, and welcomed the demographic rise of Islam in Europe. European Muslim voters would have ensured that Europe would be pro-Palestine, rather than pro-Israel, by around 2020.

Likewise, European Muslim voters would have put an end to the usury-based currency system of the central banks.

And American Muslim voters – who elected President Bush in 2000, which turned out to be a bad move – would have ended US support for Israel, and put the Zionist entity out of business, had there been no War on Islam disguised as a “war on terror.” They would also have led the movement to end the Rothschild-Zionist owned Federal Reserve and replace it with honest, transparent, non-usury currency.

Check out my interview with Sami al-Arian, the Palestinian-American political organizer who put Bush in the White House, then lived to regret it.

That’s why the Zionist central bankers, and their Israel-linked crime network, created the War on Islam by staging false flags at the World Trade Center in 1993, Oklahoma City in 1995 (originally intended to be blamed on Muslims), the African embassy bombings in 1998, and the USS Cole attack in 2000 – the “precursor” false flags that created a plausible patsy for the Big Event of 9/11/2001.

Since then, they have kept the pot boiling, and the War on Islam moving full steam ahead, with more false flags in Bali, Madrid, London, Mumbai, Paris, San Bernardino, and now Brussels, as well as many other locations.

Will this latest false flag lead to a call for “boots on the ground” in Syria, to take advantage of the Russian withdrawal? Will it exacerbate the ongoing construction of Police State Europe? Or will it just enhance the push to lock down Europe’s borders and prevent those Rothschild-Zionist-hating Muslims from achieving numerical and electoral significance?
    Get up to speed on recent Euro false flags – read “We Are NOT Charlie Hebdo” and “ANOTHER French False Flag”

Get up to speed on recent Euro false flags – read “We Are NOT Charlie Hebdo” and “ANOTHER French False Flag“

URL here:

14. Red Pill says:

EVEN MORE FROM..Jeff Rense & David Duke – Zionists Want Trump Gone

15. Karen says:

Maybe if those “poor beaten down” Walmart workers showed a little gumption, drank less, stopped drugging, watching tv and got an education they wouldn’t be working at Walmart, right Mad Jewess? Then again, unlike the jews, they weren’t bombarded with mind and soul destroying jew propaganda from the time they opened their goyim eyes.

16. Red Pill says:

Smitherines says:
    March 22, 2016 at 6:30 pm
    ===============
    should we just realize that every negative action against civilians
    is and always has been the actions of a people that are in opposition
    to every thing that could be positive.??

these negative personalities (Archons) are a species of inorganic beings that emerged in the solar system prior to the formation of the earth.)
    these archons have polarized with their human counter parts on earth,
    many more are in the pipe line due to arrive soon.

WTF TO DO?
    positive polarized humanity must reunite with his/her spiritual counter part.
    this is not so hard to do.
    but it won’t work as long as you believe yourself smarter than God.

white people at this time need more protection that ever before.
    this God of the white man is Jesus Christ, his followers wrote a book on it.
    this is where you run into problems, preconceived notions of what you think it says were ideas that were related to you from another human being.

THIS IS THE DECEPTION. you can not receive knowledge from others ,
    it must be EARNED. you must earnestly seek it and study to receive your gift from God. it’s called WISDOM and wisdom can be used to redeem one’s sorry ass.

you can download this knowledge direct because it’s the only way you can get it.
    for any more information i can be contacted at redpillmill@mail .com
    i don’t care who emails me or knows where i am.
    i reside in a minimum security prison surrounded by sixty five miles plus
    of uninhabited rugged land loaded with human movement detection monitors.
    (this is truthful).
    as Fredrick always says..
    BLESSINGS

17. Red Pill says:

Smitherines says:
    March 22, 2016 at 6:30 pm
    ===============
    should we just realize that every negative action against civilians
    is and always has been the actions of a people that are in opposition
    to every thing that could be positive.??

these archons have polarized with their human counter parts on earth,
    many more are in the pipe line due to arrive soon.

WTF TO DO?
    positive polarized humanity must reunite with his/her spiritual counter part.
    this is not so hard to do.
    but it won’t work as long as you believe yourself smarter than God.

white people at this time need more protection that ever before.
    this God of the white man is Jesus Christ, his followers wrote a book on it.

THIS IS THE DECEPTION. you can not receive knowledge from others ,

for any more information i can be contacted at redpillmill@mail .com
    i don’t care who emails me or knows where i am.
    i reside in a minimum security prison surrounded by sixty five miles plus
    of uninhabited rugged land loaded with human movement detection monitors.
    (this is truthful).
    as Fredrick always says..
    BLESSINGS
    (resent)

18. Red Pill says:

what does this mean?

Warning: Missing argument 2 for polldaddy_show_rating_comments() in /home/incogma/public_html/wp-content/plugins/polldaddy/rating.php on line 6

Warning: Missing argument 3 for polldaddy_show_rating_comments() in /home/incogma/public_html/wp-content/plugins/polldaddy/rating.php on line 6

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/incogma/public_html/wp-content/plugins/polldaddy/rating.php:6) in /home/incogma/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/subscriptions.php on line 732

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/incogma/public_html/wp-content/plugins/polldaddy/rating.php:6) in /home/incogma/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/subscriptions.php on line 737

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/incogma/public_html/wp-content/plugins/polldaddy/rating.php:6) in /home/incogma/public_html/wp-includes/comment.php on line 496

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/incogma/public_html/wp-content/plugins/polldaddy/rating.php:6) in /home/incogma/public_html/wp-includes/comment.php on line 497

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/incogma/public_html/wp-content/plugins/polldaddy/rating.php:6) in /home/incogma/public_html/wp-includes/comment.php on line 498

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/incogma/public_html/wp-content/plugins/polldaddy/rating.php:6) in /home/incogma/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1228

19. S O G says:

trumps enemies are lower and more diryt then they alledge trump to be ..
    these enemies dont offer us our rights or the jobs that left the country ..they dont offer to make the irs go away or the fed reserve to be disbanded and for the congress to mint money ..these enemies of trump dont offer to put a stop to the nigger violence and runaway illegal immigration and decomposing rule of law ..
    then neither does trump either so then why is he a threat to the other commie camps in the presidnetial end game ,game ….
    i’ll be honest ,i think all of em are rotten and corrupt thru and thru ..
    will trump remove all illegals despite their claim to be here …many woyuld call a person who could do this heartless …if all illegals were returned to their country of origin woyuldnt their countries benefit from the mexicans who were educated here ..we would benefit from the riddance of job parasites and economical parasites and the massive criminal influx of mexicans and their misogynist and anti white racist indoctrination …
    immigration is one thing and to keep it rartional ..letting 10’s of millions in here is sinking the boat ..many of them have diseases ..this is all redundant info ..
    brussels was a jew job …jew flag ..jew job …purim sacrifice …jew job …jewish type of wording and cloak and dagger jew crap operation ..stinks of gefilte snapper …..
    jews kill one ay and islamic mohammedans kill another albeit alsmost similar …jews and muslims have been responsible for histories most horific body count massacres and genocides …mulims slaughterd every christian after the sack of constantinple ..they marched across north africa and slaughtered millions of white christians and did the same in europe and killed 9 million centuries ago …i suspect jews were at the recruiting and enforcement arm positions for this mentally deranged lot …like in armenia in 1915 the jews were secretely working the turks into a genocidal rage against the armenians ..hence the genocide of 4 million armenians by the turks under crypto jew leadership …most of the so called terrorist groups tday and yesterday are all led by crypto jews …then there were the direct action jews communists who murdered 10’s of millions in russia and spain and palestine and were the main instigators of ww1 and ww2 …the torture and murder of germans was the main motivation pre ,during and post ww2 …now jews claim that many of the jews killed alledgedly in ww2 were not really jews ..heh heh ..jews not being jews is what jew is all about ..turkey to this day is poor nation but has the 5th mnost sophisticated military in the world …it is israels militia state and supported by american zio dollars ..
    we dont need a presidency we dont need a congress or a senate ..when a king decreed an order it was done ..when a law is created in te hell of congress or senate it is further subjected to jewiosh mishandling and influence ..
    we need a interim installed council of constitutional schaolers (no jews)(or niggers)and besides we need a national referundum to exterminate all moslems like the deisease carrying rodents they are ..
    and a council that could proactively enforce all laws on the books meaning all iullegals have to go and try for natursalization immigration …get these parasites the eff outtahere ..onlymass exectuions would solve the myriad problems at hand ..trials and hearings are awaste of time ..millions have committed treason and are felons and economic parasites and violent psycopaths …wouldnt it be wonderful if the world forced all jews back to the pale of settlement thus emptying palestine of the caustic neandertal kikes ..in the pale they could all kill each other all day long like overcrowded rat cages ….
    the problem with trumpo is all his support and business connections are ALL jews ..his kids are married to jews ,,,his grandkikds are jews ..
    hitler had the same problem with high ranking military germans being jews many of them ..and rich jews were afforded luxury and protection ..even post ww2 the jews still owned over 30% of commercial real estate ..you do not want to offer concessions to a snake or a scorpion ..or try to make a pet out of a chimpanzi or hyhena …

20. Annie Oakley says:

Karen, I’m not mad jewess. If you meant that as a jab to me, then piss off. I’m 100% white, not a kike.

These poor whites who live in my town are good whites. One older male cashier we talk to on a regular basis is in extreme pain from injuries he suffered on the job, hardly some pill popping druggie.

Having a college degree doesn’t mean jack shit anymore. There are plenty of young men and women with masters degrees working at Target and Starbucks.

The labor pool over the last 30 years has been saturated with illegal spics from Mexico. In addition with the off shoring of good jobs (that giant sucking sound Perot talked about) has created a disaster. We now have 100 people grabbing the crumbs off of the table that is meant for 1 diner.

I’m quite weary of elitist whites (many of whom themselves don’t have a pot to piss in) bad mouth poor whites. Give me a poor bad toothed white over 10 jews, spics or niggers any day.

21. Annie Oakley says:

22. S O G says:

whites should get reclassified as endangered salmon or a endangered forest or critter ..then we could get protection ..like the endangered
    like us ,many of these species are being hunted or killed for sport illegally ..
    if it was jews or niggers being hunted for sport i think the clever shit jews would come up with a totally unrealted law to protect themselves not unlike the hate laws and the anti semite laws …or they would spew yid jibberish about how whites are privelidged and racist and how ,reason is a white construct …
    we cannot become extinct under this current communist muslim anarchy ..

23. Annie Oakley says:

Incog, delete my repeated comments. I didn’t think they were posting, got an error from go daddy.

Annie , You’re not the only one who sees Karens stereotypes as a little jewy.
    A supposed white woman should know better about what white folks are up against in this JewSA and maybe the kanook should just stfu about americans.

25. canac123 says:

It is OK for the liberals to rant and rave and talk about killing Trump or anyone else they do not like. Its OK for libs to even talk about killing a sitting president like they did Bush. When, however, conservatives even raise their voices in anger we are called madmen, racists, and Hitlers. The MSM will show us with Hitler-mustaches and talk about getting us arrested. Libs…in turn, can keep us off their shows or when a conservative is on a lib network he is asked leading questions to make him/her look coarse or uneducated. The truth is conservatives and conservative people (whether blue collar or white collar) are the best educated of the bunch. THe libs are made mainly up of people who cannot hold a job or are too lazy to get one; …of people who have arrest records;….and of black racist who hate just because of jealousy. The few of them that are educated or pointy headed news media teleprompter readers or commie professors. The libs are the uneducated and the coarse. I am sick of the white-hating left and the mainstream media. I say conservatives need to make their own conservative media and newspapers. We also need to make our own organizations and get our own lawyers that will constantly sue for us to make the field and even one. If none of this works there is always room for a revolution.

26. Ruth House says:

@ The Elder of Zyklon-B says:
    March 22, 2016 at 11:55 am

Thank you for showing out the jews behind this, what I thought off as a great song.

I’ve mentioned before that I’m from South Africa, and the jews have raped my country bare – Zimbabwe is starting to look normal compared to my country.

And what are even worse is that almost all my white brothers and sisters do not see the danger of the jews. The latest talk making the circuit is – the dead brained idiots, and they’re white, plans to turn to IsraHell for help for the 1.8 million whites left here.

Forgotten is the jews who started the ANC. And without wanting to sound peevish the gross assaults and gruesome murders of the white populace, just swept under the carpet, wishfully looking towards our biggest enemy the communist jews.
    Forgotten is the 200 billion Rand worth of gold the last jewish bitch stole during her spell as managing director of one of our biggest jew owned banks. What short memories the whites of South Africa have!! – then again it could be ignorance as we lived for so long under the protection of Apartheid – so secure that we never saw the traitors in government selling us out for filthy shekels.

Now during this month a jew named Gould and his partners called on our head chimp to discus water issues – and what do you know – South Africa now have a water shortage, and each household must cut water use by 15% – the cause given for the water shortage, believe it or not is the previous Apartheid’s fault, they build the dams too big.

What a web we spin, hope for us is the USA, standing up in the name of YAHWEH/GOD, strong in patriotism as you are the only country with the man power and weapons . . . I’m aware of the saying that “South Africa is the poster picture of what will happen to all other white countries” – But the few of us with 2 brain cells still working realize that our only hope is the USA taking care of the snakelike jews and their cannon fodder.

So yes – take the jew out the picture/song and it’s a fine song for a country who should stand fast – if not for themselves, then for all the white folk worldwide.
    Thank you for reading.
    PS – Allow me to present South Africa’s president . . . Jacob Gedleyihlekisa Zuma