Prince: I’m Glad The Little Freak is Dead!

PRINCE DEAD OVERDOSE PHOTO

By Phillip Marlowe

This “Prince” worship crap just keeps going on and on AND ON, doesn’t it? The media has been on a non-stop roll about this loser freak for days now. I’m like totally sick of the crap. I can absolutely, positively guarantee you they would not go to such lengths if Prince had been a White person. You know it, I know it.*

The whole American media scene is Jew-wacked. Before Prince’s death they had already scheduled for Saturday night on Comedy Central this “comedian” named Rachel Feinstein ironically doing a standup routine she calls “Only Whores Wear Purple” (she’s a nasty, foul-mouthed, Christian-bashing Jewess). I see these strange Jew media coincidences all the time. God is apparently trying to get our attention about these creeps.

You know why the Jew media pushes Prince? Because Prince represents the kind of hero image the subversive brainwashing Jews want us Whites to worship — homo or merely androgynous (which is the same, IMO) and Negro, or mulatto half breed something or other. They are using Prince’s death to push more “black worship” and dirtbag crap the Jews have been up to for several decades. It’s totally obvious that’s what they are up to.

I actually remember the time this guy (if you can call him a guy) was brought out to the masses. Right off the bat, I thought his music sucked. Big time. I wasn’t quite the meanie chili beanie as you know and love today; I used to like MOTOWN because it WAS indeed good (Jews in the music industry promoting gangsta crap have killed many homies and ruined so many things in America — think about it). I didn’t like Prince’s music one bit, but it had nothing to do with his race, or possibly him being a fag or not. “Purple rain” just sounded stupid to me. I freely said as much to all my hipster pals.

Then Prince changed his name to this weird, Egyptian-like symbol not long after he hit the big time. People were left scratching their heads trying to figure out what to call him. They settled on “the artist formerly known as Prince.” When this happened, most people at the time pretty much wrote him off as some weirdo flash in the pan who went off the deep end of self indulgence after getting rich off a couple of hits.

As I recall, the stuck-up little faggot (he was only 5′ 2″) had to give that phrase his princely blessing so people could even write about him. They could copy and paste text on green screens, but that was about it. They didn’t have his bizarre made-up symbol in the non-digital phototype technology of the time. Logo art had to “pasted up,” but that was way too much trouble to do for some nutty Negro probably on his way to becoming a “has been.”

WAS PRINCE A FAGE MONTAGEWas Prince a fag or just faggoty? The media has said he was a big Seventh Day Adventist or something, but still “hip” — which I guess means you can go to church on Sunday after being a big sodomite homo Saturday night. Hell, I don’t know: I’m so CORN-fused!

Prince apparently overdosed on the painkiller called Percoset. I don’t know a lot about that, since my drug knowledge pretty much only includes smoking some wacky weed in the past. OK, sure, I probably also did a few lines of coke back during these “heady” times with some party babes at discos and dropped “Purple Haze” in college before going to a few rock concerts like Frank Zappa, believe it or not (who’s NOT Jewish, BTW). I also saw Sid Vicious and the Sex Pistols in my college gym of all places, while drunk as a skunk.

I think the last time I did any illegal drugs of any sort was smoking a big fat spleef with some hippie friends in a Northern California treehouse about 10 years ago, if you can imagine INCOG in that situation.

Now, we’re going to have a few idiot liberal Whites or militant homo Negroes who see my rude photoshop image of Prince OD’d in image search strings; who then come here and have a major hissy fit about me being such a “terrible human being.” I so love getting such types bunged up. I did it once before showing that pedophile freak Michael Jackson dead and had so much fun pissing off the fags.

Should they say something in my comments section, I’ll release them so we can all have a hearty laugh!

*Although David Bowie was fairly androgynous in his early days, yet the MSM paid nowhere near as much attention when he died recently as they did this freak, even though Bowie had tons more talent than Prince (I saw Bowie in concert twice). Oh yeah, Bowie was a White guy.

This entry was posted in Culture and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

60 Responses to Prince: I’m Glad The Little Freak is Dead!

1. Pictured Lady says:

THANK YOU INCOG MAN!

“IT”,,,, this “Prince” “thing”,,, was just another twisted psycho the “jewstream” media CREATED and used to draw in the idiot SHEEPLE
    who have NO
    “backbone” TO STAND STRONG IN “SELF”,
    “mind” TO DISCERN “RIGHT” FROM “wrong”,
    “spirit” TO REMAIN AS GOD CREATED THEM TO BE,
    or
    “thoughts” (of their own) WHICH WOULD NATURALLY DICTATE TO “SELF” THAT THESE “PUPPETS” ARE “SICK, PERVERTED, MUTATIONS” we should turn from rather than to.

ANYONE who “follows” ,,, “adores”,,, “copy-cats”,,, or “supports” (via purchasing, listening, or emulating) these “FREAK-TYPES” ,,, IS AN IDIOT WHO NEEDS TO SEE A PSYCH DOCTOR OR MAYBE JUST HAVE A “COME TO MEETING” MOMENT WITH GOD.

Either way,,,
    the PLANE is a far better place today because “it” took a new direction (as in going to HELL where ALL ABOMINATIONS belong) yesterday.

“THANK YOU GOD IN HEAVEN”, CREATOR OF ALL THINGS, FATHER OF JESUS,,,
    FOR REMOVING ONE MORE WORTHLESS PIECE OF WASTED MORTAL.
    Now, could you do something about the rest of them, PLEASE?
    ESPECIALLY THE EVIL QUEEN ABOMINATION SITTING IN THE LIARS SEAT – “IT” IS A “ROYAL” PAIN IN THE SIDE OF ALL GOOD PEOPLE,,,,
    BRING “IT’S” END AS WELL.

2. Gary says:

Reminds me of the hoopla about Michael Jackson when he went off to the pedophile hell awaiting him.

One suggestion Mr. Incog. Disconnect with mainstream media as much as possible. Boring, debased, mind-numbing propaganda mostly. haven’t had cable in decades nor subscribed to any mags or newspapers for years.

Keep up the great work.

3. Malie Mapour says:

“Incogman” keep in that, this is nothing, but one these usual cover ups by those demonic fake- jews to distracted attention, criticisms…over this disgusting, UGLY…criminal female ape that, those devils…going to put in the placed of Former Hero President on the twenty dollar bill. Ask yourself why does this. Cloned who should have been named “PRICELLESS” mysteriously found dead on that same day when everyone was shocked …and talking about how those devil fake jews are going too far in spreading those CRIMINALS, UGLY, beasts…demonic MONKEY s in front of us daily? That’s was one of their false flag and those devil fake jews have no limits…no boundaries in creating chaos, disasters… intentionally– to distracted the masses…especially those of us who know who those UGLY CRIMINALS are and all the crimes …and evil they are going and have always done. Prince death is nothing, but a cover for the Harriet tubman, this worthless, criminal female ape on America’$ currency
    . big shame and a should be destroyed if there that many STRONG fighters in America. Now, the whole harriette dubman to replaced an American Hero, has been gone, errased— from the news, people’s minds…and now all that is being talked about is this black demonic cloned’— whom those devil fake jews intentionally killed this Thursday, to cover up their crimes that they should have hung….lynched for. Don’t buy this false flag with Prince death; he was a cloned— not real and was a satan worshiper’— the legitimate father of those demonic…fake- jews, who will all be brutally DESTROYED by THE ALL’ MIGHTY GOD, WHO knew those bastards…keep that news going Incogman, that black female ape…have right, no business being on American currency— let alone to replace an American Hero-President…keep exposing those fake Jew CRIMINALS along their foot soldiers CRIMINAL MONKEY niggers ; until they running out of false flag…and all these other schemes and cover ups they forever being employed…KEEPING IT GOING INCOGMAN, EXPOSING ALWAYS…THIS BLACK APE BELONGS ONLY IN AFRICA—not Europeans countries and our money…keep up the good work Incogman.

4. Karen says:

That nude pinup top right made me gag. He looks like a hairless chimp. All the same, to be glad he’s dead is mean.

5. Hoff says:

Forgot those pic of “it”, Incog. That settles it. As always Incogman is spot on.

6. Malie Mapour says:

Incogman, why has my truthful post about ts false flag death of Prince did not go through? If you truthful comments, my post should not have listed aad being duplicated ; and I found this very odd and wonder if you have that much fear of those little ugly fake jews, how then you expect to SAVE…your country and the European race from their demonic bloody hands? It takes couraged to faced tt enemies—NOT. FEAR…

7. Karen says:

Have you noticed how so many of these ‘stars’ end up hooked on pain-killers? It comes from the pain of their ‘stardom’ being in the hands of Jews, kiss kosher ass or you end up a nobody and fame and fortune are as addictive as pain-killers.

It’s because everything in the USA is so topsey-turvey. Decent family life is a SPAT-UPON thing because of the stinking Jews!

These stinking GD Jews are running the entire country bat-shit crazy. Sure, my post here is MEAN. Why? Because I’m angry as hell and I’m not going to take it anymore!

9. Richard Gearon says:

The little twat could, at best, be called a one-hit-wonder, and that was far from ever being a #1 hit. “Little Red Corvette” was OK, but any B-side of a Bill Haley release was far better. Check this shit out: The artist, formerly known as fag-boy, co-habited with KIM BASINGER for one year. How sick is that?

10. Red Pill says:

when you can’t see white for the black of night
    Yukon Nvrs Tactical 2.5X50 with Internal Focusing Night Vision Riflescope

11. Pictured Lady says:

GOOD FOR YOU INCOG MAN –

MAD IS WHERE WE MUST RESIDE IF WE ARE EVER GOING TO CHANGE THIS DIRE SET OF CIRCUMSTANCE.

IF WHITES DON’T GET ANGRY AND STAND UP TO DEFEND OUR COUNTRY, WE MIGHT AS WELL BE PREPARED FOR THE SAME THING THAT’S ALREADY HAPPENED IN GERMANY, SWEDEN, AND OTHER WHITE-CULTURAL LANDMARK COUNTRIES – THE “DARKEST” HELL WE COULD EVER IMAGINE.

WHICH IS WHY A PEACE-LOVING, CHRIST-ADORING WOMAN LIKE MYSELF WOULD EVEN CONSIDER SUCH A DRASTIC MOVE AS JOINING THE KKK OR ANY OTHER WHITE GROUP WHO CARES TO PRESERVE OUR WHITE AND OUR RIGHT TO IT.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN YOUR ANGER OR YOUR SENTIMENT.

12. Whitepride says:

I was never a fan of Prince. The first time I heard his music was in a Catholic college dorm room. Sure looked like a fag in his attire. Still sick that they are going to put that ugly nigger scowling face on the twenty dollar bill! Damm kikes may they got in hell!

13. ICU says:

Kim Basinger, no doubt, would like the world to not know that she was The Purple Midget’s cokewhore once upon a time…along with Vanity (now a reformed cokewhore that’s got Religion, Sheila E., that Irish howler who’s name I forget and other non-Negro punnani; and that Nudnik Alec Baldwin actually married the deranged, but admittedly formerly good looking and hot, psycho trashcan.
    For an androgynous, self important, minimal talent…that little freak went through a lot of Squishy Sluts.
    I wonder if there were non-publicized Gayboys in the lineup as well; and which of his sex objects gave him Da HIV, yo.
    Actually, I almost give a flying rat’s patootie how he contracted his demise virus.
    For anybody still subjecting themselves to TalmudVision:
    What do you take to suppress the nausea at The Blak & Libtard Bitter Tears Festival now being jammed into your eyeballs over the loss of yet another drug soaked, jew created and managed Performing Monkey ?
    Wait…don’t answer that.
    Rather, turn OFF that Rotten Box and go do something useful with your time.

14. Smitherines says:

Percoset is of an opioid class and like oxycontin another pain killer they
    arevery addictive. I think what Lindbaugh was addicted to, loss hearing, deadens
    nerves to kill pain, heroine or smack is another opioid derived substance
    much it’s much cheaper than these prescription opioids and it’s
    what most junkies die of, from shooting it.

I think, Michael Jackson died from pain killing overdose also?

15. Red Pill says:

Prince: I’m Glad The Little Freak is Dead!
    they all die of a corrupted overdosed ego.
    i noticed alex jonestein is making him out to be a anti nwo warrior
    THElNFOWARRlOR
    Was Prince Killed By The Illuminati?
    to bad jonestein doesn’t do a follow up act himself

16. Red Pill says:

Prince: I’m Glad The Little Freak is Dead!
    Prince Murdered in Illuminati Blood Sacrifice Ritual Conspiracy
    well, if OD’ing on Oxycontin is murder.
    this ridiculous video is put out by non other than, get this shit.
    The Vigilant Christian.

17. Perseo says:

Here it says hw wasn’t a slave to the NWO

18. Smitherines says:

Red Pill says:
    April 23, 2016 at 4:49 pm

Prince: I’m Glad The Little Freak is Dead!
    they all die of a corrupted overdosed ego.
    i noticed alex jonestein is making him out to be a anti nwo warrior
    THElNFOWARRlOR
    Was Prince Killed By The Illuminati?
    to bad jonestein doesn’t do a follow up act himself

Jones is usually a misinformant or Zio shill, that he let Jew come on his show
    imply Israel did 9-11 and Busah and his Zionist neocon shills here helped,
    shocked must means his Zionist masters know with Panama Papers only
    a matter of time before even the dumbest Kwans WAKE up???

It’s one big whistle and finger pointing at them, and these higher level Jews
    will throw lower level ones and their Christian traitor Goy puppets under
    the bus to assure their own asses aren’t run down and hanged!

19. Smitherines says:

unprecedented Access
    By Preston James, Ph.D on April 22, 2016

Never before in history have the masses had instant access to information about the dark side of the Evil Establishment Hierarchy and the Select Few wrinkled up old mass-murderers and perverts that run it.
    by Preston James

INTERNET1

For the first time in history deep state secrets and previously hidden information about the secret Babylonian Talmudic Occult Network has been made readily available to the common man.

This has occurred because of the Worldwide Internet and its Alternative Media.

These disclosures are only going to increase and this will be followed by the whole world turning against the evil beasts who secretly control the levers of power, and there will be increasingly powerful mass demands and efforts to bring them to justice.

This is creating pressure on the existing USG and American societal controllers which are run, lock stock and barrel by the Khazarian Mafia (KM). The KM is best described as the Hierarchy, which is based on a secret Babylonian Talmudic occult network of what most refer to as the Mystery religions.

There is unprecedented access to information about the secret world of the Babylonian Talmudic Occult Network (aka Synagogue of Satan, Illuminati, the Olympiads) that has controlled most human institutions for hundreds of years.

URL

20. Smitherines says:

Red Pill says:
    April 23, 2016 at 4:58 pm

Hey Pill remember Christ saying this one:
    Luke 12:3
    “What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs.”

I think this is EXACTLY what is happening now with the Internet and world
    wide distribution of the TRUTH via the Net!

Their little schemes which were once even shunned to whisper about are shown
    and heard globally now as FACT!

21. Red Pill says:

Smitherines says:
    April 23, 2016 at 6:43 pm
    =======
    i do know God separates the sheep from the goats
    the ones that follow him and the ones that follow their own instincts.
    that is becoming apparent now.
    there sure are a lot of goats out there.

Matthew 25:32
    32 and before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

like every thing in life there comes a time to choose who you will serve.
    we sure know who Prince served.
    no doubt about it.

22. Rory says:

Just another dead nigger here, nothing much to see, move along now.. 🙂

23. Recon Ranger says:

Hey Incog… It’s amazing that I was telling my wife this morning that Bowie who had millions more pounds of talent got little attention on his death… this little half breed nigger gets so much attention anyone with the slightest of brain power should see the bullshit with this faggy prince nig… it blows my mind that so much attention is put on this piece of shit with no talent what so ever…. he was a wanna be Hendrix without the beef… as far as being ” mean”… what the hell do you think? Mean is mean and reality is reality… if people think you and the rest of us are mean let them think so because the truth is the ultimate reality and reality is needed more than ever in this world today… screw the ” sexual intellectuals ” ( fucking idiots ) who think you and or the people that follow your site are mean… OK we are mean… fuck the rest of the idiots who can’t bear reality… Keep up the fantastic work my man… we can’t take it anymore either…. you are not alone and you are not among the few… If you journey to socal please look me up, you have my e-mail… my door is open to you…bring an appetite for good food.. you will be our guest… RR

Chyna And Prince: Two American Icons Dead In A Day

Both were gender benders.

25. Red Pill says:

INCOG MAN says:
    April 23, 2016 at 2:40 pm
    ====================
    yes, the joos and the NWO are the religion and administration of death.
    no salvation is offered, just obey or be killed.
    our only effective option is in whom we serve.

Joshua 24:15
    And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

The Amorites were known as fierce warriors during their prime. Moses referred to Og, the king of the Amorites, as a very tall man whose bed was approximately 13.5 feet long.

today’s descendants of the Amorites (satanic seed), (giants), (jews) are our enemies in power over us and they want us dead, the entire white race.
    revenge is there motivation.

i ain’t talking religion here.
    BTW the English were told that the Irish were the descendants of the Amorites
    and all hatred was focused on them over this false premise.

26. Nationalist says:

The popular music industry which includes most modern forms of music is full of “artists” that are routinely labeled as something fantastic but in reality put out a worthless product. It may take a certain amount of talent to make these songs if you can call them that but the bottom line is we would be a whole lot better off without it. Modern music is at a dead end just like sports is, it is just a matter of how long it is going to take people to realize these forms of entertainment are getting to be boring and a big waste of our time and money.

27. CB says:

MONKEY BRAIN POISON
    If Prince’s music gives one the vibes –
    one could do oneself a favour by sticking
    one’s head into the oven and turning on
    the gas…

@cb. It’s funny you should mention that. I saw a jews report earlier that the prince who would be King has already been cremated. Now that was quick must be some insurance scam or money reason behind this. I’m not an expert on jews either but don’t they have some rules that dead jews must be buried quickly? I’m watching the morning jews and meet the jews shows and they tell me happy Passover. If everything goes well today when I finish installing my new flooring I’m going to fire up the barbecue and have some country style pork ribs. yum yum.

Now I asked my self a question that I have no answer to.. You’re never supposed to ask a question if you already don’t know the right answer. What exactly do they do with people that die from aids? Can the virus still live in it’s host for a few days? It’s a virus and not bacterial infection. If I dig up a dead body that died from aids 30 years ago and touch it would the virus still be in there? Did aids kill off the dinasaurs? I say lets not take any chances. Cremate this mfer right now as soon as possible.

30. George says:

“By 2100 Africa’s population could be three billion to 6.1 billion, up sharply from 1.2 billion today, if birth rates remain stubbornly high” Diversity Is Chaos.

That also is caused by the stupidity of Whites such as these. Disgusting.
    I see Whites where I live, old, young,males and females toting around nigger kids and hauling them around stores, restaurants etc while blacks are hauling around gold chains and EBT cards.

31. Smitherines says:

Recon Ranger says:
    April 23, 2016 at 9:02 pm

Great point about Bowie, his fellow Brit Amie Winehouse like Prince,
    Bowie had more talent but cuz he’s almost “albino white” he gets
    a fraction of the accolades.

Winehouse was billed as the next”Janis Joplin” mainly cuz she was moxie Jew!

Then I post TRIBUTE to Bowie and cuz he’s got liberal politics I got attacked
    well so does like 95% of Rock musicians, you ever hear shill Bono: Kwano talk???

Bastard cries for Africa everywhere except in Israel, their rights there,
    even stayed in The King David Hotel, while Roger Waters pleads for
    artists to boycott due to their Palestinian treatment, Yet Kwano is
    MYSTERIOUSLY quiet on their civil rights?????

32. Great article, Incogman..

I am with you absolutely on this entire “Prince” love in that has blinded so many Americans and diverted them from more important matters.. Like their failing economy….

I had in a previous comment speculated that Prince had died from “AIDS”…. It is still entirely possible that besides his busted hip, this freak of nature had AIDS as well….

I agree with you in that I too could never stand anything that was passed off as “music” from this midget freak of nature….. When a Prince song would come up on FM radio back in my college days, I would simply turn the channel and look for some good old fashioned rock and roll or heavy metal music… That was much better than listening to the yammerings of this pathetic androgenous freak….

33. Hoff says:

Govt Insider Confirms Israel’s Role In 9/11 Attacks! —15 min

34. Red Pill says:

VIRGINIA GOVERNOR UNLEASHES 206,000 FELONS TO VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON
    Clinton praised the move on Twitter, saying: “Proud of my friend (Terry McAuliffe) for continuing to break down barriers to voting.”

35. Smitherines says:

Your heard of “Jewish Lightning” How bout “Jewish Thunder”

Woman In Leading Flint Water Crisis Lawsuit Shot To Death In Home

36. Hoff says:

WOMEN MUST WATCH The Reality COMING TO YOUR TOWNS A MUST SHARE Video

Got nothing to do with Islam. Ohhh no… Or…

37. Smitherines says:

Russia to Benjamin Netanyahu: Take Your Pick—Carrots or Sticks?

By Jonas E. Alexis on April 24, 2016

NWO agents had convinced themselves that they were an unstoppable force, killing men and women and children at will and literally destroying any country they do not like in the Middle East. But they have encountered an unmovable object: Russia

38. Red Pill says:

Drug Dealer: Prince Spent $40,000 At A Time On Pain Pills For 25 Years.
    gee wiz, my heart go out to that little faggot bastard.

i, on the other hand get $15,000 a year between my wife and i retired
    on social security, yes i can feel his pain. right in my ass.
    screwed again by the jews and there niggers.
    if INCOGMAN is pissed, i am fucking ready to rumble.

the VA socked me for back co-pays because i did not fill out the means test
    on time, denied my waver. reneged on my travel pay (a 420 mile round trip)
    and threatened to go after me if i did not pay up.
    and i have a service connected disability, no one answers the phones
    or returns emails. fuck’em all.

anybody that wants me from now on better be ready to pay.
    pay in blood that is.

these are the same moral cocksuckers that killed my commander in chief
    John Fitzgerald Kennedy when i was on active duty.

what more can i say?

39. B E Devil says:

RP — You should know satan and his spawn plan on taking
    everything that we possess. They especially want our soul.

They know the final battle between good and evil is fast approaching
    and they want as many as they can to join them.

Hang in there Brother. The Lord will provide.

40. VoiceofSteel says:

I anxiously await the Jew built statue that will be erected for this faggy little he/she. Shit, Obama will probably put him on the $100 bill.

41. Jeremy says:

Unfortunately Bowie was .50% probably helps explain his androgynous 50%. Also leads further credence he was corning out some hits with Jagger.

42. guiltfreewhite says:

I went to the same schools the anointed one went to,a few grades ahead. The violence against whites there, was off the charts.Hardly a day passed by back then, without seeing a white kid being punched out in the halls. At lunchtime, when students were allowed to play records on the lunchroom player, VERY few white artists were played.Needless to say, the blacks ruled with an iron fist.Im sure now, that the class reunions from years 1968 to 82,from now on, will only play his music.If they didn’t tear down our old school, Im sure that it would be renamed for him. The goverment center was ringing out his tunes, and the twins playing them. Im sure that a big statue will be built by the first avenue building. The blacks are calling his death, their 9/11.

43. Tom says:

GFW: Blacks are mostly useless for anything else but overseeing, turning out largely crappy music (or worse–rap, music’s toxic waste) and can’t punch a time clock because they’re always late. Even in the Old South they were good mainly for intermittent bursts of work harvesting cotton and toting cotton bales. Only the greatest cruelty can get anything approaching useful work out of a black slave–as in the case of King Leopold and the Belgian Congo. White slaves–now that’s another matter. Better still, mulatto slaves like Obongo. Black Eldrige Cleaver in his famous “Soul on Ice” called heboons “supermasculine menials”–which they were, only not for whitey (as he says) but for Jews. So the future for blacks is crackin’ the whip over whitey, making more “Princely” music, and impregnating “dem white bitches” to produce future mulatto workers who will never have the intellectual capacity to rise against the Jew. Prince’s use of a hieroglyph was appropriate–the androgynous mulatto slave worker race envisioned by the Jews will, as Pharaoh was held to be a god by rank-and-file Egyptians, hold the Jews to be their gods.

44. Pictured Lady says:

This is too much. Let us shift our minds.

This “thing” (a term which has nothing to do with skin color) deserves NO ATTENTION.
    His/her/it’s (not sure which, maybe all) soul will be harbored in the den of satan for eternity – there is no place in THE GLORY OF HEAVEN for something like that.
    Everything is about “fit” – where the soul “fits” – whether here or beyond.

They, HOLLYWOOD, THE JEWS, AND THEIR DOMINIONS, all will be where Prince “fits”.

IT IS BY DESIGN THIS “famous freak death-fest” HAS AND IS TAKING PLACE – THE ADVERSARY OF ALL GOOD PEOPLE WANTS OUR MINDS AND EYES OFF “WHAT” IS REALLY IMPORTANT – THE COMING OF A REAL FIGHT WE ALL SHOULD BE FOCUSING ON – GEARING UP FOR.

By and through these deaths of those who matter little in reality, we take up valuable time – time better spent on preparations for the coming days – days of things we can’t imagine.

Watch this https://youtu.be/IoIcwZAG1DY and decide for yourself who our real focus should be on.

The attacks on Whites are the backbone of the strategy – a plan to conquer “all” WHO STAND FOR GOD.

Whites are the biggest threat to “their” plunderous plot.
    We are the least likely to miss the truth.
    We are the least likely to cower.
    We are the least likely to be idle.

THINK BACK TO YOUR FOREFATHERS AND WHAT THEY DID TO SURVIVE AND PROTECT.

Banning together (check out Northwest Front online) to form a unit of strength is called upon us each.
    No more time to pay on these losers – we must be using our minds and time to prepare and save our lives – our heritage – our blood.
    We White’s have MUCH bigger fish to fry.

GOD BLESS US ALL AND KEEP US STRONG – PRESERVING OUR SOULS FOR HEAVEN.

my humble opinion :~)

45. 0jr says:

I thought he died along time ago

46. guiltfreewhite says:

Well, the new issue of the national enquirer is about to hit the stands, and it will greatly piss off the fans of the purple one.They are shocked, that laws against slandering, don’t apply also to the dead.Some fans,think it’s total lies,others don’t care if it’s true or not,if he died of aids.Most people who have even 300,000 bucks, rather then 300 million,and who have been given around a six month notice that the odds dont favor them being around long, have a will made out.It won’t be long, before the internet fights over him, explode in bloody bar room fights.He had a HUGE white fan base in the twin cities area.I expect that there soon will be dozens of statues all over the city.The deification here is terrible.

Cremated. No will. So it goes by the laws in that fucked up cold state. One real sister. 4 half siblings. Court filings and lawsuits over the forty five million dollars ASSetts. The paisley park. What does that tell you. Residual rights to his music. You would think this stupid ass nigger could at least afford a lawyer and file a last will and testament. Whenever a nigger dies or get’s shot by another nigger every surviving fambly nigger comes out and starts arguing about the leftover chicken in the fridgerator. Niggers will argue about the dead guys car and how much gas was in the gas tank. just like jews. The guy aint even cold yet.

48. Pingback: Prince: I’m Glad The Little Freak is Dead! – aladdinsmiraclelamp

Bob: Yep, I said it was AIDS and then drugs. Not that much of stretch when it comes to the boogs!

50. Red Pill says:

God did heal Prince, he’s dead, sounds good to me.

51. carnac123 says:

Some of you said what I was thinking. I cannot prove it but I think the died of a combination of overdosed drugs and full blown AIDS. Look at him. The percentage of Negroes that have HIV and AIDS is astronomical in compared to white people. When you see a negro you can imagine that he/she have a good chance of at leas being infected with HIV. Not only was Prince a negro (mixed) he wore make-up, eye-liner, and was fairly androgynous. He was effeminate though he did date some beautiful women in his day. I think that was because he had good connections and could ply them with drugs. Sooooo…..he was black, androgynous, effeminate, and a drug addict. All of those things are present in most AIDs cases. I did not care for most of his music and did not like him either. He was ridiculous. He acted ridiculously. He was a freak. Only Hollywood types would think he was a genious because they were drug addled. Prince was dog feces.