Bush Republicanism is Dead and Gone

JEB BUSH CRYING LIKE AN IDIOT

By Patrick J. Buchanan

“The two living Republican past presidents, George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush, have no plans to endorse Trump, according to their spokesmen.” So said the lead story in The Washington Post.

Graceless, yes, but not unexpected. The Bushes have many fine qualities. Losing well, however, is not one of them.

And they have to know, whether they concede it or not, that Trump’s triumph is a sweeping repudiation of Bush Republicanism by the same party that nominated them four times for the presidency.

Not only was son and brother, Jeb, humiliated and chased out of the race early, but Trump won his nomination by denouncing as rotten to the core the primary fruits of signature Bush policies.

Twelve million aliens are here illegally, said Trump, because the Bushes failed to secure America’s borders [I think it’s 20 plus million ILLEGAL ALIENS here –INCOG].

America has run up $12 trillion in trade deficits and been displaced as the world’s first manufacturing power by China, said Trump, because of the lousy trade deals backed by Bush Republicans.

The greatest strategic blunder in U.S. history, said Trump, was the Bush II decision to invade Iraq to disarm it of nonexistent weapons of mass destruction.

The war Bush began, says Trump, produced 5,000 American dead, scores of thousands wounded, trillions of dollars wasted, and a Middle East sunk in civil-sectarian war, chaos and fanaticism.

That is a savage indictment of the Bush legacy. And a Republican electorate, in the largest turnout in primary history, nodded, “Amen to that, brother!”

No matter who wins in November, there is no going back for the GOP.

Can anyone think the Republican Party can return to open borders or new free-trade agreements like NAFTA?

Can anyone believe another U.S. Army, like the ones Bush I and Bush II sent into Afghanistan and Iraq, will be mounted up and march to remake another Middle East country in America’s image?

Desert Storm and Operation Iraqi Freedom are history.

What the Trump campaign revealed, as Republicans and even Democrats moved toward him on trade, immigration and foreign policy, is that Bush Republicanism and neoconservatism not only suffered a decisive defeat, they had a sword run right through them.

They are as dead as emperor-worship in Japan.

Trump won the nomination, he won the argument, and he won the debate. The party is now with Trump — on the issues. For GOP elites, there can be no going back to what the grass roots rejected.

What does this suggest for Trump himself?

While he ought to keep an open door to those he defeated, the greatest mistake he could make would be to seek the support of the establishment he crushed by compromising on the issues that brought out his crowds and brought him his victories and nomination.

Given Trump’s negatives, the Beltway punditocracy is writing him off, warning that Trump either comes to terms with the establishment on the issues, or he is gone for good.

History teaches otherwise.

Hubert Humphrey closed a 15-point gap in the Gallup poll on Oct. 1 to reach a 43-43 photo finish with Richard Nixon in 1968.

President Gerald Ford was down 33 points to Jimmy Carter in mid-July 1976, but lost by only 2 points on Election Day.

In February 1980, Ronald Reagan was 29 points behind Jimmy Carter, whom he would crush 51-41 in a 44-state landslide.

Gov. Michael Dukakis left his Atlanta convention 17 points ahead of Vice President George H. W. Bush in 1988. Five weeks later, Labor Day, Bush had an eight-point lead he never lost, and swept 40 states.

What this suggests is extraordinary volatility of the electorate in the modern age. As this year has shown, that has not changed.

How then should Trump proceed?

Unify the party, to the degree he can, by keeping an open door to the defeated and offering a hand in friendship to all who wish to join his ranks, while refusing to compromise the issues that got him where he is. If the Bushes and neocons wish to depart, let them go.

Lest we forget, Congressman John Anderson, who lost to Reagan in the primaries, bolted the party and won 7 percent of the national vote.

Ted Cruz, who won more states and votes than all other Trump rivals put together, should be offered a prime-time speaking slot at Cleveland — in return for endorsing the Trump ticket.

As the vice presidential nominee remains the only drama left, Trump should hold off announcing his choice until closer to Cleveland.

For while that decision will leave one person elated, it will leave scores despondent.

And the longer Trump delays his announcement, the more that those who see themselves as a future vice president will be praising him, or at least holding off from attacking him.

Ultimately, the Great Unifier upon whom the Republican Party may reliably depend is the nominee of the Democratic Party — Director James Comey and his FBI consenting — Hillary Rodham Clinton.

TRUMP GIRL HOLDING SIGN SILO

This entry was posted in Politics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

53 Responses to Bush Republicanism is Dead and Gone

1. Hoff says:

Mile, by mile, by mile of tombstones where most dead are … was retarded Americans who died in the jews neverending wars …

2. Sam J. says:

I’m going to make a prediction. I’ll bet when Trump is elected he will go after Bush for 9-11. The only problem is if he does not name the Jew and go after them at the same time. If he doesn’t go after the Jew it will be Hillary, Bush and Saudi taking the heat. If he doesn’t name the Jew then we know he’s a dark horse for the Jews. The Jews know that their behavior rises up Hitlers every so often. Psychopaths are that way. Maybe they decided to prop up their own Hitler this time.

On the other hand Trump doesn’t seem corrupt and doesn’t drink. Most Jew corrupted people drink and have all kinds of other disgusting habits the Jews can use to blackmail and corrupt them.

That being said anything is better than Hillary.

3. Hate fucking bush. Chinese man kicks White boy down hard who was just trying to say hi.

4. Hoff says:

Brother NathanaelMay 10, 2016 @ 2:52 pm

To All Trump Lovers –

Trump Says Settlements On West Bank Must Keep Going And Expand

(Scary, unjust, jew-pleasing, very sad, heartbreaking)

5. Whitepride says:

Traitors!

6. Red Pill says:

don’t miss this 29 sec. video
    Ted Nugent Posts Video That Shows Hillary Clinton Being Shot

7. Red Pill says:

submitted for your discernment (think about it)
    How Hitler Sabotaged Nazi War Effort

Australian history buff, Geoff Ferguson, gives a host of reasons
    why he believes Hitler was controlled opposition, i.e.
    an Allied (Illuminati Jewish) agent.

“Only a traitor to Germany and to Europe
    and a lover of Communism would do as Hitler did…
    Overall, no man has done more harm to the present
    and future of the White Race than Adolf Hitler.”
    – See more at: http://www.savethemales.ca/#sthash.iEnJRRti.dpuf

I know the Palistinians got fucked over big time and still are. But if I could swap one jew leaving America forever without the privileges of being a dual American citizen for a pali coming here I would do it in a heartbeat believe me we would all be better off. I was in vegas once trying to enjoy my dinner and a pack of about eight jews were at the table next to us. You cant even enjoy your meal with the jews squabbling over the butter is to warm or too cold. No the buns are to warm or too cold. Is there enough ice in your water look at my water there is only 4 ice cubes. Waitress can you rewarm my coffee . How many green beans did you get I only have 12. Just a constant quibbling, bitching, moaning and complaining I bet they were holocaust survivors aren’t they all? Worse than niggers.

9. Littleberry says:

Red Pill, that web article is like saying Robert E. Lee was a secret agent for the union, and Hannibal was a secret agent for the Romans, and Napoleon was a secret agent for the British, etc. etc.

Pure bullshit.

Take a look at the online book about Hitler up until the 1920’s at:

A good read.

I tried to be a waiter once this time I quit I didn’t get fired. I walked back to the matre d and snapped my name badge in half and said that’s it I quit. He said what do you mean you quit this is your first day? I said that table of 8 rubenstien jews over there just convinced me that I aint going to be a jew slave for another minute of my life. I’m moving on.

Open appeal to Donald Trump. I have no money to give you. I am like a squirrel stashing away all my nuts because I know wintertime is coming. Plus, I have already gave you money I have been in atlantic city jew jersey a couple of times. In a trump casino. Watched a football game in the trump and played some machines. atlantic shitty jew jersey. Look at it now. The place sucks and do you want to know why? Too many niggers and jews and spics and ahabs just like the whole fucking state and every state around it including jew York shitty. You want my vote that’s all I can give you mr. trump one man one vote not whoever gives you the most money. Chris Christie for vp he’s been fighting these teacher and jew.gov unions but look at that guy named Trey Gowdey from South Carolina. I see him from his younger days as a prosecutor on forensic files and on some committees in congress. Make him your vp and you got my vote. If he was on the ballot for president in November he would get my vote.

Didn’t the most recent powerball winner 460 million dollar jackpot come from jew jersey? He gets lump sum of 280 million the government gets the rest? Thank God the winner was in jew jersey now we can keep the street lights on and pay the toll takers for another week. How were they able to rig that shit up? Toll booths. You pay for the roads in the first place then they charge you 25 cents per mile to drive on them

13. Red Pill says:

there won’t be and more segregated bathrooms, segregation is bad.
    just one big shit hole of sexual disorders, legalized and enforced.

“This is so beyond sick I have no words!
    It would seem to be the first step in tolerating the sodomizing of our children!
    It’s not pedophilia anymore, it’s being a ‘minor-attracted person’.”

Legalizing Sexual Child Abuse: Pedophilia Now Classified As A Sexual Orientation

we are all in a prison and there is no way out alive.
    take this advice.

14. Red Pill says:

Littleberry says:
    May 12, 2016 at 10:04 am
    ========================
    if Hitler actually lived in Argentina after ww2 with out any intervention by TPTB
    then he had there approval.
    my personal thoughts are he was compromised some where along the path to ww2.
    nothing happens unless it is approved and sanctioned by TPTB.
    every leader and political entity is under there control.
    fast forward to Trump, they will put a mustache on him before it’s over.
    there are 2 sides to every story and a whole lot in between that never gets
    brought to light.
    myself, i do not villain-ize Hitler.

pRt ,

25 cents ?

Try 75.

I used to watch the niggers at the parkway toll plazas, they’ de put cups in the baskets in the exact change lanes and wait in the bushes for the to fill up and then run out and empty them in to their monkey paws.

I shit you not!

Isn’t it jew jersy I stop for gas and get out to pump my own gas and the guy says oh no no you cant pump your own gas we have to do it it’s the law. There was some fucked up state that said that. I think it was jew jersey. It might have been delaunderware or connecttoacunt I cant remember now and I wont go back they are some thoroughly fucked up people. Take me back to Saudi Arabia.

17. Bob says:

That’s a classic photo of pantywaist, candyass Jebbie having a good cry. I never saw it before! My first reaction was; Damn! The cogman’s photoshop skills are increasing at a quantum magnitude. But it looked so real. Just to make sure, I googled “Jeb, hugging, crying” and the photo appeared in a Jeb photo search. He was at some Town Hall and started crying like a baby! Why didn’t the jew media show this photo?! Or rather, why did they hide it? Obviously, this photo would have done much more damage, sooner to his doomed campaign. I remember when Edmund Muskie shed a few tears on the campaign trail and his candidacy was immediately over. Well, obviously the jew supported the Jeb Bush puppet because there is nothing the jew would like better than to have a crybaby poodle in the WH obeying their every command. That is why the jew media never showed the photo. Can you imagine having such a crybaby pussy in the WH obediently trotting behind Satanyahoo and his jewish masters/handlers? Thank god Trump flushed him out of the race like the turd he is. Now he can have more time to blow Lindsey Graham.

18. Bob says:

The only improvement on the Jeb photo that I can suggest might be a cartoon speech bubble saying something like, “Mommie! Mr. Trump is making fun of me! Tell him to stop it!”

Yep , that’s Jersey.

Another liveleak video, another new low for the #Blacklivesfecalmatter niggers.

Mothersday graveyard brawl leads to shooting but the jews want our guns?

21. Thor says:

Rumor: Trump has Shortlisted David Duke as His VP Pick – #TrumpDuke2016

please, spam this!!!

22. Smitherines says:

How Putin Decimated NWO Agents and Satanists with a Bang (Part II)

By Jonas E. Alexis on May 12, 2016

Putin: “It is not for nothing that ‘big brother’ is spending billions of dollars on keeping the whole world, including its own closest allies, under surveillance.”
    po
    …by Jonas E. Alexis

Two of the most frivolous and irresponsible charges that were leveled against Putin when he began to challenge the New World Order were that 1) he was Hitler reborn[1] and 2) that he would not sit down and have a frank dialogue with people who disagree with him.

The Ukrainian journalist Vitaly Portnikov, editor and the columnist of the Israel’s most-popular Russian-language newspaper Vesti and Moscow-based Evreiskie novosti, perversely declared last year:

“Dialogue with Russia is possible only if the West approaches it as ‘a normal country’ and refuses to ‘indulge [Moscow’s] madness’ that Russia must have a veto over the actions of Russia’s neighbors.”

Nothing could be further from the truth. Portnikov can get away with saying crazy things like this because he is obviously an Israeli agent. He also has to ignore everything Putin has said and done and come up with a patently incoherent system. How is it incoherent?

In his October 2014 speech, Putin again put the intellectual equation on the lap of New World Order agents by saying:

“We will have a free discussion afterwards and I will be happy to answer your questions and would also like to use my right to ask you questions. And during the upcoming discussion let someone try to disprove the argument that I just set out.”

URL here:

Germany: “I Also Hate The Refugees. I Want Them All Out”

Make sure you watch the You Tube video down at the bottom of this article. It is called, The Lion.

Legalizing Pedophilia, The Next Jew Perversion After Legalizing Gender Confusion

25. Nationalist says:

The number of illegal aliens is at least 30 million thanks to most Whites not doing anything to protect their country. If you don’t have a country you don’t have anything and it is about time we all get together and do something about it. Race traitors will have to go, one way or the other.

26. ICU says:

If Trump is not just placating the USA jews…to get The Presidency and to keep them from doing a JFK on him, and he proves to be yet another stooge for jewry and hands the nation wreckers everything they want; it’s Game Over, the gloves come off and it’s time to break up the beached and rusting hulk of The Ship of State.
    Der Erwige Jude and it’s Shabbos Goyim hired hands had better have their escape routes and methods well planned and in good working order.
    Otherwise…

27. Rory says:

In order to gain the power to make the changes needed, some preliminary ass-kissing has to be done.
    A good businessman that Trump is, of course knows this.
    And lord knows, the CHANGE we were brainwashed to think we’d get from Obongo, yep, we got!
    Nevertheless, Trump, while gaining the enormous acceptence of The People, knows what he must do, in order to turn this sinking ship around again.
    The behind-the-scenes stuff we don’t see or hear of all contributes to the end result, naturally.
    But speculation on here or anywhere is just that, speculation.

28. Red Pill says:

The USS American Nation
    we just get the leaders we deserve, and that ain’t saying much.
    America as a nation deserves Hillary, what would we expect after Obama?
    the sleeping american populous will receive their nightmare.
    sinking ships are incapable of turning around.
    they just go to Davy Jones locker.

Davy Jones’ Locker, is an idiom for the bottom of the sea: the state of death among drowned sailors and shipwrecks.[2] It is used as a euphemism for drowning or shipwrecks in which the sailor(s)’s and/or ship(s)’s remains are consigned to the bottom of the sea (to be sent to Davy Jones’s Locker).

what did the Captain and crew of the Titanic do?
    they saved their own asses only.
    the passengers had no vote.
    what will the Captain and crew of America do?
    does 2+2 =4 or is it 5?

29. Hoff says:

Hehe … ?
    Read the text at bottom. Picture.

30. Hoff says:

So far I only read the intro, but I will give you a few short excerpts and you get the picture.

==============

The Zionist Infestation Of Africa: Zimbabwe To Uganda, Congo To Somalia And Beyond

There are hidden hands behind every bit of genocide and suffering in Africa, past and present alike.

The Jewish exploitation of Africa has not ended; it has simply changed faces from the Talmudic financial expansionism of the House of Rothschild to the Zionism of the usurping Jewish entity in Palestine.

Yea Frank , pedophelia is not far off.
    Here’s the queer niggers new demand for trannie freaks .

This faggot nigger and his admin. demand this nonsense for public schools but i don’t see mention of private schools, hypocrite jews and elite scumbags must not want trannie freaks jerking off in the stalls along side their daughters.

What we need is rope, lots of it!

Change we can believe in , in nigger obamas amerikwa.

Welcome to the jungle.

I had a good LOL at your 5:26 Hoff. They say laughter does have positive health benefits. The issues we are dealing with, the deliberate sinking of the USS America at the hands of its traitorous captain and crew are no laughing matter.
    ——————————————————————————————-
    @ Bailey. I saw the story about Obama and his Department of jews DOJ ordering EVERY school district in the nation to let kids use whichever bathroom they want to. Using the usual carrot and stick extortion the limitless federal jew printed money. When you can print monopoly money and don’t have a care in the world about debts and deficits it’s only a matter of time until you own and control the whole nation. Just like Rothschild said. This gay promotion agenda has been going on for so long now. It used to be keep it to yourself in the privacy of your own bedroom. But NO! They have to force this agenda onto other people, some who have deeply held religious convictions against this stuff. Remember the bakery that didn’t want to bake a wedding cake for homos? Then they got sued and boycotted and were made the villians bigots and shit? The queers could have went to a different bakery. They could have went to the Kroger bakery and picked out a cake from the showcase. They could have baked their own cake hell even I can bake a cake the instructions and ingredients are listed on the box I’m sure the two lezbos or faggots could do it. But No! They have to make a federal case out of this shit. Whatever happened to that old saying that your right to throw punches in the air ends where my nose begins. America will wake of sooner or later I wonder how Obama the tyrant kings order will go over in my school district. He’s really just doing what his Marxist commie Bolshevik jew masters are telling him to do.

I guess the order extends to locker rooms also. I don’t think the parents in my school district will go along with this easily. So reject the federal money it only goes to pay for minorities slow learners and illegal immigrant kids who don’t speak English and free breakfasts lunches and snacks for kids of baby mommas and baby daddies who don’t work wont work and never plan on working anyway.

So fuck the federal department of education (federal means jewish and their stupid nigger puppets) The feds don’t give any money that would help white kids anyway . The Obama admin hates white kids we are all born with white privilege remember. So reject the federal money it’s the niggers who will scream the loudest. The original Constitution had ten amendments. The tenth said anything not specifically assigned as a federal responsibility in this Constitution is to be left up to the states. Our current attorney private I remember when she was up for appointment it was chucky jewmer from jew York pulling the race card if you don’t make her our attorney private you must be a racist white supremacist Nazi. The same race card they pulled when installing Obama as their puppet. No. It’s not your skin color that matters it’s shit like this transfaggot bathroom bill that your going to force your radical left-wing libtard crap down our throats. Just like the activist judges try to make their own radical viewpoint the law of the land for everybody else. I remember seeing chucky jewmer standing behind lynch licking his lips like the jew snake he is saying ahhhh yesssss, she will serve us jews well…

36. Hoff says:

Bailey, comment at the niggervid :D)

Savwafair 1 hour ago

Black Lives Matters committee meeting…

37. Hoff says:

AFRICAN JEWISH CONGRESS

??????? ?????? ????????

ESTABLISHED 1994

At the risk of talking too much this Obama thing telling all public school districts that they have to let kids use whichever bathroom or locker room they “identify” with is just another states right issue the feds have no fucking business in . Don’t bully me or intimidate me blackmail me extort me mfers get the fuck out of here. Take your fake jew printed federal money with you. We have ways of fighting back against these bullies with real money also. OK asshole the law says we have to provide an education for children. Here’s what that means now. We teach reading, writing, and arithmetic. All in English. If your illegal kid don’t speak English tough shit get a private tutor to teach them English first then send them to our schools. Next, it doesn’t mean band, dance, art, orchestra, choir or how to speak foreign languages. You want your kids to learn that stuff get a private tutor. Teach them how to blow a horn or beat on the drums. They only have those classes anyway to raise the grade point averages of minorities to barely above the minimum standard. Nextly. (I made that word up) We don’t have money for basketball uniforms or umpires anymore football uniforms and maintaining the fields soccer or the tracks and baseball and softball fields. You want that shit find a separate budget and private leagues it’s not going to be in the school system budget anymore. We are forced to go back to our core responsibilities, which is to educate our children not how to play with balls. No pun intended I’m sure the niggers will love that one but how is Leroy going to get a free pass to college and the nba or nfl? That fucking district in Texas says yes to a 69 million dollar football stadium for high schoolers for gosh sakes by the time it is finished it will be 100 million. You bet if I was a taxpayer I would not have said no. I would have said HELL NO! Are you people out of your mind out of control? I live in a state that has no income tax. By law the yearly budget has to be balanced. Wow. Common sense. This aint illinoise or California or detroilet or Memphis run by niggers who think credit cards don’t carry interest and don’t have to be paid back and that free checking means the money is free. In my county the people pay attention to how their tax dollars are being spent. The local government says we need more money the costs of maintaining roads and schools and other government responsibilities are going up. So how do you want to do it you have 2 choices raise property taxes or increase the local sales tax by a percentage point. Us property owners homeowners are getting tired of footing the whole bill for the others that live in free public housing and shit and pay no taxes. I don’t have any kids in these schools anyway never had. So we say increase the sales tax so everybody has skin in the game and shares the cost of government services. The niggers of course say raise the property taxes on white people. The niggers being the very same people that cost us the most money in police, fire, emergency services and schools. We passed the sales tax increase now when the niggers take their welfare money to Walmart to buy a new rap music cd or 50” TV they get to pay a little to support themselves also.

39. Smitherines says:

Saint Trayvon lives on , do they ever stop with this shit Bailey???
    ‘Trayvon Martin’ at New Freedom: Drama in the service of social justice
    Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/entertainment/arts/20160514__Trayvon_Martin__at_New_Freedom__Drama_in_the_service_of_social_justice.html#j6IIqw1Rlh3ZCP1F.99

Mandatory ,

Straight out of Compton has a new meaning now, the mexcriment is chasing out the niggers who rapped about the once white, working class neighborhood.
    Personally i enjoy seeing niggers and spics going savage on each other.

I flushed a Trayvon this morning and i’ll flush a Mike Brown after dinner.

42. Smitherines says:

Bailey says:
    May 13, 2016 at 2:19 pm

I flushed a Trayvon this morning and i’ll flush a Mike Brown after dinner.

And an Obama later tonight will Bailey flush after dessert !!

43. Smitherines says:

Maybe an Eric Holder tomorrow???

Z-man has put the gun that killed the skittle nigger up for auction. I think the minimum bid was 2000 (or 100 tubmans). Not sure what the bid is now.

45. Israhell on Earth says:

Hoff says May 13, 2016 at 6:13 am:

“The jews and their doings in Africa. I have no idea who wrote this long article, but he sure did his homework on the jews and got the jews nailed to the bedrock.”

The author of that article is Jonathan Azaziah. I first thought he’s a Palestinian because he often wears a”Keffiyeh” (the famous Palestinian scarf Arafat and many anti-Israel activists sport) and he refers to Israel as the “Usurping Zionist Entity”.
    But he’s the son of an Iraqi father and a Russian mother.

I’ve read the post before and it’s great. Once you keep digging you’ll find the jews everywhere; Israel is their crime base from which they prey upon humanity like a bunch of vampires with impunity now.

I often hear liberals and marxists argue that Europeans plunder African resources and therefore have only have themselves to blame that these poor people come to us now. Of course that’s a typical jewish lie straight from the Frankfurt School’s critical theory scam of the century.
    They’d never admit that the main reason why Africa is doomed and poor is due to racial differences and corruption. It’s true that European colonialism and ruthless capilalism makes matters worse, but the Chinks and Jews are down there as well, and they are way more ruthless when it comes to plundering resources.
    Did the Chinese or Israelis accept refugees? No.
    Do they have White guilt? No.

Only Whites have been conned by the jews to feel guilt for stuff our ancestors did hundrets of years ago. Time to reject that BS once and for all.

46. Red Pill says:

HOW DISGUSTING (snicker, snicker)

Man Urinates on Holy Books in Hospital Synagogue !

The Dan District Police is searching for an approximately 50-year-old man, who was recorded urinating in the Sheba Medical Center’s synagogue.

When synagogue attendees arrived for prayers on Wednesday, they smelled a strong stench of urine and noticed that a number of holy books had been desecrated. They subsequently contact the hospital’s security services, who reviewed surveillance footage and discovered the shocking images.

47. Hoff says:

Agree Bailey, mandatory video.

Thx IsraHell. He is anti-white thou. Read about Mugabe and the white farmers.

============

Typically, it reneged, in a deliberate attempt to break the back of the Zimbabwean government and send the country into chaos.

Mugabe, who built excellent programs of national health care and education, resulting in a literacy rate of 95% among indigenous Zimbabweans, the highest in Africa, as compared to an abysmal 39% during the apartheid years, resisted in the name of his people.

And as a result of his sincere resistance to the Western plot, the American and British governments, as well as the IMF, an institution dominated by Zionist Jewry, imposed devastating sanctions on his country.

The sanctions have prevented the Mugabe government from importing raw materials, laying the agricultural and industrial sectors of Zimbabwe to waste (19).

You can be sure that the jews have a file on every single country on earth. We are fighting a GLOBAL jewish mafia.

Anyone want to help?

48. Smitherines says:

Red Pill says:
    May 13, 2016 at 4:12 pm

HOW DISGUSTING (snicker, snicker)

Man Urinates on Holy Books in Hospital Synagogue !

When he’s caught they’ll’ charge him with hate crime, which carries heavy
    sentence, while some asshole was caught to asexual act on a Catholic statue
    and he gets misdemeanor???? Like Pussy Riot when they defiled a Christian
    church it’s “freedom of speech” and all the puppets went along, like Hillary,
    yet if that had been a NY synagogue, it would of been a “hate crime” not
    freedom of speech! Hillary would of condemned the Russian whores in Pussy
    Riot, not found solidarity in their DISGUSTING act!

49. Israhell on Earth says:

Hoff says May 13, 2016 at 4:43 pm:

“Thx IsraHell. He is anti-white thou. Read about Mugabe and the white farmers.

He describ Mugabe lika he is a saint. I don’t know the truth, but Mugabe was shunned in jew”media” wholesale, and by simple jew-wise logic you know the jews ALWAYS lie.”

————————————————————————————————-
    I’m not sure if he’s really anti-White, he could be a humanitarian who sees those White farmers as intruders in a county like Zimbabwe. He’s the embodiment of an Israelhater and Antisemite providing valuable information, and that’s good enough for me.^^

As for sanctions imposed on Zimbabwe: the main reason, correctly pointed out by Azaziah, is Mugabe’s support for a nuclear program in Iran.

“Would the jews bat an eye if six million blacks in Zimbabwe would die from starvation? Typical jew mafia MO when a leader don’t obey the jewish mobsters.”
    —————————————————————————————————-

No. If you read the whole article you’ll actually find evidence that an Israeli businessman/Chabadnik and other jews are actually responsible for the death of at least Six Million black people in the DRC(Congo) and for much bloodshed in Sierra Leone, another infamous African country known for “conflict diamonds”.

If you google “Dan Gertler six million dead congo” you find this(it’s also worth to check out google pictures for a satirical picture depicting the “Congo Holocaust”

“I’m thinking about to start a new thread at Hofflandia, where all 200 countries in the world is listed, and then we look at what the jews did to all countries.
    Anyone want to help?”

Sure, why not. Let’s start with the Rwanda genocide 1994 and the role jews played.

From Azaziah’s article:

“Steinberg is hated across the African continent for his role in the Rwandan Genocide, in which he advised the Jewish-run, philo-Semitic, war criminal Clinton administration to ignore the terrible bloodshed that would unfold. Steinberg now serves as Deputy President of the International Crisis Group (34), a mightily influential Zionist think tank founded by neoconservative hawk Morton Abramowitz and the aforementioned George Soros. Despite his “humanitarian credentials,” it is clear from his positions and associates that Steinberg is a top rank agent of the Cultural Zionism project in Africa. And as a commander of the powerful USAID, there is no doubt that Steinberg ensures a policy that grants loans only to those groups who are willing to pursue the Zionist agenda.”

First of all, it’s obviously a bad idea for any western military to intervene when a conflict goes on in Africa. US soldiers had to learn that fact the hard way 1993 in Somalia.

I tried to get to the bottom of the Rwanda genocide yesterday, and it’s more difficult than it thought to get detailed infos due to dozends of sources with different accouts.
    Of course almost any western military could have stopped the ongoing tribal warfare, but problably not without casualties.
    At least two sources claim that the US could have done more diplomatically, but refused to do so at the behest of Steinberg.

And here is why:

The Israeli Role in the Genocide in Rwanda

I recently happened to notice an article in the Israeli daily paper Haaretz, which detailed something of which I had been hitherto unaware. Namely that Israel had a significant auxiliary role in the Rwandan genocide in 1994: where Hutu tribal militia famously killed five hundred thousand to a million of their Tutsi tribal rivals over the course of one hundred days.

It turns out that the Israeli government happily sold large quantities of 5.56 millimeter bullets, as well as guns and grenades captured in the Yom Kippur war in 1973, to the Hutu forces with no questions asked about what they were going to be used for. (1) The Israeli left-wing newspaper Maariv has even suggested that the Israeli government continued to sell the Hutus weapons and ammunition during the genocide. (2)

Also worth noting is that the Tutsis actually claim to be partially descended from jews (3) and the fact that the Israeli government knowingly (and with malice aforethought) connived in their brutal near-extermination by their tribal enemies: is another bit of evidence against Israel’s allegedly ‘multicultural and diverse’ nature.

After all: who cares if a million Tutsis die?

As long as Israel makes money: right?

This morally abhorrent attitude in actively assisting the Hutus in their genocide of the Tutsis has actually helped Israel establish close relations with Rwanda (as well as other African countries) and profit from it diplomatically with the most notable instance being Rwanda’s recent vote against the recognition of Palestinian statehood in the United Nations. (4) This is a significant and decided change from the 1960s and 1970s when Rwanda, for example, repeatedly voted against Israel in the United Nations (5) as well as severing diplomatic ties completely in 1973. (6)

It just goes to show that the Israelis are only interested in two things:

A) Money.

B) Gaining political and diplomatic currency that can then be spent in the future.

In other words Israel is deliberately profiting from tyranny, repression and genocide just so long as it is in line with its strategic goals.

50. Tom says:

As Mark Twain once said, “the reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated!”

Despite his promises, Trump will take millions from SHELDON ADESON, the prime backer of Israel and Netanyahu in the U.S.:

And, guess what? Next you’ll see the guy who muff dived an Israeli airline exec (on his desk) while his soon-to-be-divorced-wife was suffering with cancer–NEWT GINGRICH–brought forward as Trump’s V.P. Remember the “Contract for America?” How did that work out? I remember many people correctly calling it the “contract ON America.”

So Bush Republicanism will simply get a new face.

(For those who may wonder, the Adelson-Trump connection is easy to understand. It goes back to Jewish-gangster Meyer Lansky and Resorts International.)