Crooked Hillary Violated US National Security Laws

HILLARY CLINTON BOOK HER DANNO ARTWORK

By Patrick Howley @BREITBART

Hillary Clinton posted and shared the names of concealed U.S. intelligence officials on her unprotected email system.

Federal records reveal that Clinton swapped these highly classified names on an email account that was vulnerable to attack and was breached repeatedly by Russia-linked hacker attempts. These new revelations — reminiscent of the Valerie Plame scandal during George W. Bush’s tenure — could give FBI investigators the evidence they need to make a case that Clinton violated the Espionage Act by mishandling national defense information through “gross negligence.”

Numerous names cited in Clinton’s emails have been redacted in State Department email releases with the classification code “B3 CIA PERS/ORG,” a highly specialized classification that means the information, if released, would violate the Central Intelligence Act of 1949.

The State Department produced a document to Judicial Watch in April 2014 that identifies different types of “(b)(3)” redactions, including “CIA PERS/ORG,” which it defines as information “Specifically exempted from disclosure by statute … Central Intelligence Act of 1949.”

“That’s what it suggests,” Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton told Breitbart News, referring to the indication that Clinton disclosed the names of CIA-protected intelligence sources, based on the B3 redactions.

The CIA justifies “(b)(3)” redactions with this description: “(b)(3) Applies to the Director’s statutory obligations to protect from disclosure intelligence sources and methods, as well as the organization, functions, names, official titles, salaries, or numbers of personnel employed by the Agency, in accord with the National Security Act of 1947 and the CIA Act of 1949, respectively.”

The State Department declined to comment. “Per the colleague who handles this issue, we are not speaking to the content of emails,” State Department spokeswoman Nicole Thompson told Breitbart News.

Here are some examples of (b)(3) redactions;

Naming the defense attaché in Malta

On October 16, 2011, recent U.S. Ambassador to Malta Douglas Kmiec sent an email to Cheryl Mills with the subject line “TIME SENSITIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL – Malta Trip Backgrounder for the Secretary – Confidential.”

Kmiec wrote to Mills, “I know from current events that your life must be a whirlwind. I know that if there ever was someone who could tame the whirlwind, it would be you. Just read the news report of the Secretary’s stop in Malta next week. Thank you for arranging this. This letter and the accompanying clips I believe will help make the Secretary’s visit a highly successful and well received one.”

In the memo, Kmiec revealed the name of a top defense attaché in the country. That name was later classified by the State Department with three different classifications: 1.4 (D) to connote “Foreign relations or foreign activities of the US, including confidential sources,” B1 to connote “Information specifically authorized by an executive order to be kept secret in the interest of national defense or foreign policy,” and “B3 CIA PERS/ORG.”

“The largest part of our US team in the embassy is the navy/coast guard/ ncis contingent that has established a Maritime training program with the AFM to good success. The defense attaché there now is new [REDACTED] beloved and hardworking – and to good effect, patrolling the waters and the ports for [illegible] traffickers and terror related figures,” Kmiec wrote.

Mills forwarded the memo directly to Clinton’s private email account at clintonemail.com with the note “Fyi background.”

READ REST HERE

Texas Hacking Case Exposes Shocking Hillary Hypocrisy

By WEEV @DAILY STORMER

My former attorney, Tor Ekeland, is in Texas this week to fight US v. Thomas. A systems administrator, Michael Thomas, deleted the infrastructure he built on the way out the door of his job and left a letter advertising his services as an independent contractor. No data lost, but he disrupted the way it was controlled on the network and made it difficult to restore.

He’s been indicted under unauthorized access provisions of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, but those laws should not apply as he only used the access he was lawfully authorized to have in the course of his job to accomplish what he did. They’re making an argument that is quite a bit of a stretch.

What Hillary did is identical in criminal nature. On her way out the door of her job, she deleted data that was earmarked as someone else’s property. Those emails Hillary wiped belonged to any and all interested citizens of the United States of America. They belonged to the historical record. They belonged to regulatory and law enforcement authorities that might want to investigate her. Unlike Michael Thomas, she deliberately made the data impossible to restore.

With his alleged crime, Michael Thomas was hoping to gain a few more hours as a consultant.

Hillary, by contrast, was hoping to gain immense political power and control of the Western world.

While the crime is identical, the motive and scope of the robberies are far grander in Hillary’s case. Yet Obama’s Department of Justice tells us Hillary’s crimes are no big deal whilst in the same breath telling us Michael Thomas has to go to prison. Which he almost certainly will. The hypocrisy here is staggering.

As usual, when a White man acts in a small way against a Jew’s establishment he has to go to prison. When a whore for the Jews robs all of White society, it’s simply no big deal. This is how America works now. This is where our precious republic has arrived.

This cannot stand. It’s time to make America great again.

hillary-prison

This entry was posted in ObamaNation and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

60 Responses to Crooked Hillary Violated US National Security Laws

1. Nationalist says:

As Donald Trump correctly pointed out Hillary Clinton is the worst secretary of state in the entire history of the United States of America. Of course this will not stop her supporters from voting for her being they are hell bent on making sure that we now have our first woman president no matter the consequences.

2. Klaus Koepp says:

What is there left that this cow didn’t violate already? Even the toilet lid she was sitting on has been violated !!

Man Sued For $30K Over $40 Printer He Sold On Craigslist

Gersh Zavodnik, a native of the Ukraine who moved to the United States in 1987 under a grant of political asylum. He has brought dozens of lawsuits against individuals and businesses.

Gersh is allowed to immigrate to this country in 1987 because of political persecution. He brings dozens of lawsuits and he often demands ridiculous amounts to settle the case.
    I’m going out on a limb and accusing Gersh of being a jew. The price America pays because of jews is astronomical.

4. Hoff says:

GREAT HOLOCAUST DEBUNKING VIDEO

(You Tube / 12 Minutes)

This powerful video was just too awesome not to share. Keep it going!

To be fair even the general betrayus left his classified computer out after fucking that honeypot. Clinton lost the nuclear codes for three months while getting blowjobs from monica jewlipsky. rhammy boy was taking safe care of those.

6. Denys Picard says:

Dream on…we all wish upon a star she would get locked in for life…if not only for all the interns she molested while living in the white house…but you know it ain’t going to happen. What is happening is the supposed Donald Gozilla Trump handing out the election to Killary, as did Romney to Obama. What is going on? Well its the establishment having a good laugh at the electorate. What is Trump message at his own supporters: “Hey! my supporters…yes, you! You Losers…You have a lost cause…shut the F…up and adapt…stop whining about race, and the NWO, and all that crap…Because this is what you look like…” and then he goes on saying stupid things in the most stupidest ways. I mean the guy has been a Real Estate promoter for 50 years, and he has never engage in such stupid comments and remarks. Why now? Because he doesn’t believe in the white cause at all, and he is putting a mirror in the face of his supporters and saying: “You think I sound stupid, you think I look stupid..well that is what you look like. You are losers!” The right, center and left is giving him support… Obama is his accomplice as much as anyone on TV that appears to pretend to take his side or pretend to be his opponent. We were all duped again…It’s a joke, and the establishment is laughing all the way to the bank again. Donald “Gump” would have more success than the current Trump! It’s all been a big fat Joke…How do you fell now?

And on the first Tuesday of November, AFTER HIS LOST, if he gets that far…he will tell his supporters: YOU’RE FIRED…YOU IDIOTS.

Charles Ortel: Clinton Foundation Largest Charity Fraud Ever Attempted

This video is 53 minutes long.

Catherine Austin Fitts: Trump Has A Greenlight From The US Military – Intelligence Services

I hope this article is right!

This link should work. Only on the internet can you spell correctly and be wrong! Look at the way the word military is spelled in the two links. It should work now. I think I got the incorrect spelling right.

Bingo.

12. I want to see that wicked Bitch behind bars so bad. Put the vile bull dyke beheld bars so the rest of us can be free, O-bamma, you fucking fag, skinny snake.

13. squarepegroundhole says:

Pollards cell is open….

14. putnamvt says:

Informaton concernng the use of mercenary terrorists (‘rebels’) to overthrow Libya and Syrian governments at Israel’s orders, paid for by US taxpayers, is likely contained which is perhaps why the stooge Clinton used another server. Arrest her and deport her.

Well, the results of my poll are in. The question was: Would you fuck Hilary Clinton? 22% of women said yes. 70% of women said no. The rest I could not tell what they were so I just checked the unknown box. The results among the known males were different. Most said yes. I asked for comments and they were varied by location. “If it’s good enough for Bill it’s good enough for me”. I reminded him that Bill would pretty much fuck anything. Another response from a soldier outside Fort Campbell. Hilary Clinton. Who’s that? She’s trying to be your commander in Chief. Is it a woman? Uh. We think so but now that you asked that question I cant verify that fact. Well then I definitely would fuck her before she fucks me. Is she between the ages of 18 and 90?

16. putnamvt says:

protocols : And so goes the moral deterioration of “The West” , which is why it is dying.

And the General betryus at least he is fucking that woman broad- well. He is like a 4 star General and CIA there aint too many living people on this Earth that were his Boss but if I was…. General…. I know you fucked the broad well…… But you left your classified computer open afterward while you were taking a nap. And I find it hard to believe that you fell for a honeytrap in the first place.

Here’s some of that “change” the nigger in charge promised us.

19. putnamvt says:

The jew media has the herd captivated over presidential semen stains etc rather than the fact they were lied to by another prez into a trillion war for the jews.

20. putnamvt says:

the Internet is the white man’s chance to regain independence from the jew .

So they put me in charge because I had the most stripes. The formation comes out and assembled out in front of me like I am a first sergeant. I start my speech look I don’t want to be here either because this place sucks to high heaven. Sir, Sir?? First of all don’t call me sir do you see any stars or bars on my uniform? I’m very inspirational. You! asshole in the third row. What is your question? Sir? Is it true that you actually had sex with a woman before? The answer is yes and you just earned dirty laundry duty for the rest of your time in this fucked up hell hole. Sir, Sir? I told you not to call me sir do you see any stars or bars on this uniform? Fuck it you are done next question? Sir. What is it about you people that you cannot get? OK sergeant did she have red hair or brown hair? Now that’s better. She had red hair. What color hair does our next commander in chief have? There are some things I do not know and would not tell you even if I did. And there are very many things that I do not know and will not try to lie to you about. There are a lot of things in this world that I do not know. Now get back in line and shut the fuck up and do your job.

22. putnamvt says:

Any country that lets jews control immigration soon has a muslim terrorist problem.

23. putnamvt says:

Bribery is the jews’ preferred tool for controlling goypols. Sexual blackmail also high on list. See Republican Party for examples…

24. putnamvt says:

It cannot be overemphasized that jews are a race of liars. it’s what they do. it’s in their genes, their culture. it defines them

I did such a good job with my inspirational speeches about the woman had red hair that my colonel decided to promote me to be the hnic of the firing range in the swamp 30 miles away. How did I do Sarge? You sucked and I am going to reschedule you for another test with the eye doctor and get you a new pair. We might as well rename you suicide. OK boys you shot your loads now comes the fun part. What do you mean fun part? I mean now you all have to walk down there side by side and pick up your ass I mean brass. OK boys now boys this is where it gets even more fun. You have to clean your weapons. What? Yes you heard me asshole I said you have to clean out your weapons. Now remember this and this is very, very important. The first thing you want to do is open that chamber and lock it back and make sure that there are no bullets stuck up in there. This again is a very important first step in how to clean your weapon. Raise your hand if you do have a bullet stuck up in there and me or one of my fellow instructors will come and clear the jam and try to find out what you did wrong. Next. Each of you have also a packet which we call gun cleaning kit. Now go into that kit and assemble that barrel cleaning tube. Now put that brush on the end of it and squirt that oil on it and jam it into that tube. Yeah that’s the way baby just jam it in there not slowly pull it out slowly. Wipe it off and around the edges and clean it up good and put some more oil on it and jam it in there again. Now pull it back out again slowly and wipe off the dirt. Now do it again. I get this tap on my back shoulder it is the colonel sgt prt are you sure you need to be so graphic while training these soldiers because it’s not politically correct. Whatever works colonel.

26. Smitherines says:

The Donald & The La Raza Judge
    Tuesday – June 7, 2016 at 1:01 am

This post was viewed 5 times.
    1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Rate This Post!)
    Share Pat’s Columns!
    PrintFriendlyEmailGoogle GmailTwitterFacebookGoogle+Reddit61TumblrStumbleUponShare61

By Patrick J. Buchanan

Before the lynching of The Donald proceeds, what exactly was it he said about that Hispanic judge?

Stated succinctly, Donald Trump said U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who is presiding over a class-action suit against Trump University, is sticking it to him. And the judge’s bias is likely rooted in the fact that he is of Mexican descent.

Can there be any defense of a statement so horrific?

Just this. First, Trump has a perfect right to be angry about the judge’s rulings and to question his motives. Second, there are grounds for believing Trump is right.

On May 27, Curiel, at the request of The Washington Post, made public plaintiff accusations against Trump University — that the whole thing was a scam. The Post, which Bob Woodward tells us has 20 reporters digging for dirt in Trump’s past, had a field day.

And who is Curiel?

More @ URL below:

27. putnamvt says:

Go to israel, jew. You’re not an American. You’re temporarily in America, like all your tribe.

28. putnamvt says:

It’s time to call Orkin; we’ve got a sheenie infestation.

I just read on Yahoo News that Dolly Parton supports men using women’s bathrooms. She bashed North Carolina for their transgender law.

30. Hoff says:

I Hoff sign this statement right now!

========

To say that rat-faced Kikes do not control the media apparatus is just pure insanity, and is an argument that can be dismantled by a four year-old child with Down’s Syndrome.

31. Hoff says:

This make sense. White women who never could get laid goes all niggerlovers and ohhhh so good hearted nuns.

================

Caesarius

This reminds me of something that I came across (I believe during the pope’s visit) that indicated that the nuns in the Congo were allowed to have abortions because the subhumans there would always rape them. The key word

32. Hoff says:

Infostormer got the jew MO nailed to the bedrock.

============

And this is just the tip of the iceberg, as Bill Clinton has racked up a history of “muh dik” incidents that would make the most nasty Negro and/or Moslem predator bow with admiration.

33. Hoff says:

Infostormer got the EU gypsy nailed. This is spot on!

============

The problem is that the gypsy population are filled with lazy swindlers and scam artists who don’t want to work.  They are hated because of their own behavior and worse yet many are proud of how they behave.  They are basically a Jew variant.

34. Hoff says:

Documentary – How Gypsies Live in Bulgaria — 50 min

Yes, this is the jew/gypsies in EU 2016.

This is four minute video about gypsy scum in Sweden 2016. Give the gypsy the nicest house in the world, five days later the whole place is even worse than the most filthy dump you ever saw.

In Sweden the gypsy scum is not only allowed, they are encouraged by the swedish state. Given everything from free mobile to free housing. Free medic, free dentist, free public transportation, you name it and it’s free for all the gypsies.

Sweden, the gypsies’ paradise.

Every single store entrance in Sweden has a gypsy

35. Hoff says:

The jewgypsy are the scum on earth. The jewgypsies will loot a dumpster truck.

This is why polish people hate gypsies. (Poland – Maszkowice) Won z tym dziadostwem! — 2 min

36. Hoff says:

Irish gypsy horse race turns to chaos at police intervention. —- 6 min

But the are not irish, the are typical gypsies from Rumania.

37. MonkeysBeGone says:

@Hoff

No, it’s a muzzie having sex with a jew.

38. Red Pill says:

she is as guilty as hell (1min.)
    CLINTON CAMPAIGN: THE DISGRACE OF A NATION

Off-topic, but …

GOOD NEWS. Evalion’s back, as Eva Lion. See here.

Grab everything you can before they shut her down again, and for those who can, keep re-uploading faster than zog can censor her work.

Rest in Peace I always say that. 3 dead in an attack in Tel Aviv. Oh jeez we will never hear the end of this until they find out that it was 3 faggots in a love triangle. Literally. 3 dead? What is that like 20 minutes on a hot Friday night in Chimpcago?

Attackers disguised themselves as orthodox jews. Man that must have took some doing.

42. MonkeysBeGone says:

Three jews dead? Who gives a flying fuck?

43. Smitherines says:

@ INCOG MAN

This below should say “if the child is White” and “Black Childrenz and animals
    have more rights” that would have been more ACCURATE!!!!!!

“Although charges were filed in this particular case, the need to fix Oregon law to protect vulnerable victims remains. Under current Oregon law, animals are more protected from physical injury than many children,” the prosecutor’s office said in a statement to KPTV.

44. Smitherines says:

Babysitter Charged Weeks After Dad Posts Photos of Bruised Oregon Boy, 1, on Facebook
    Posted 3:37 PM, June 6, 2016, by Tribune Media Wire, Updated at 03:38pm, June 6, 2016

OF course it’s Black DINDU BEATING up savagely one year old White baby,
    if it was reverse they KneeGrows in town would tore up the police station,
    had a White beat their baby!

Markell Deon Hilaire was charged with criminal mistreatment and assault. (Washington County Sheriff’s Office)

You tell me if a White man did that to a Black baby he’d be let go??? The police are only charging him due to the father posting graphic images of the beaten child on face book?????
    A babysitter accused of abusing a 1-year-old boy by his parents has been arrested and charged after an Oregon community and countless social media users rallies

More Here:

45. Smitherines says:

Smitherines says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    June 8, 2016 at 6:27 pm

46. Smitherines says:

The bottom post is in honor of DINDU crud Markell Deon Hilaire

47. Smitherines says:

California Hooligans are Anti-Free Speech Thugs

By Sartre on June 7, 2016

Woefully the right to peaceful assembly has forfeited any authentic status when paid troublemakers are used to frighten and threaten opposition to the established order.

calriot

How low can the Lunatic Left go to allow, accept and advance Anti-Free Speech?

If the gang of punks at a Trump San Jose rally in California is an indication, the bottom has a long way to go. Decorum is essential when intelligent protest is the objective. However, when the intent is to disrupt or assault and silence supporters of an anti-establishment GOP nominee, a simple question needs to be asked. Who are these organized goons working for? Once upon a time, the UC Berkeley’s Free Speech Movement “demanded their right to free speech and academic freedom”.

Guess the hoodlums never took a class on Free Speech. Their entire purpose is to stamp out any advocacy that does not conform to their twisted and perverse vision for a sanctuary city state of demented outsiders, who want to destroy any semblance of free markets and capitalist economics.

For those with direct experience or students of the 1960’s the street demonstrations and protests were fundamentally over policy, the Viet Nam War in particular. When youth burned their draft cards or the American flag the motivation was to stop a foreign policy that was designed to fail. Contrast this fact with the deplorable enthusiasm to replace Old Glory with a Mexican banner.

It should be self-evident that the riot that engulfed the streets of San Jose had no intention of engaging in constructive debate. This organized mob of anarchy has all the elements of a traveling show of budding terrorists. Only a fool would defend their tactics and methods.

The rest of the URL here:

48. Hoff says:

6 min video, at 3:10 is mandatory!

Dr. William Pierce – Middle class gets what they deserve — youtube.com

Did I say that there were 3 dead jews? My mistake I fucked up it was three billion dead jews.

50. S O G says:

i cant believe this old whore is not in jail ..treason beastiality being ugly inn public …think shes doing michelle michael ….that fuckin joan rivers died soon after accusing the anti white nigger 1st ape of being a transgender ..shes wrong ..you have to be human to be a transgender ..some other comedian dude died suspiciously after mocking obama on a skit .. http://www.newsfollowup.com/obama_body_count_obama_death_list_re-election_cia_gay.htm
    hasnt hillary done enough damage yet …these people are insane enough to raise cause to believe they are in the throws and control of satanic servitude and in bondage to their base lower natures ….this woman by law deserves to be in prison for llife and then some ..from the looks of her she may well live to be 300 years old ….she is a true sociopath and mass murderer by way of waco and the clinton body count ….what is it about the office of potus that causes these mongrel morlocks to go on wholsale killing sprees…….
    it is the jew under them over them beside them on them behind them in front of them etc ..

51. silvernickel says:

This Susan Rice, the US National Security Advisor is another anti-White European mullato occupying our government and screeching racism. Then she gives a speech like this to the jews at the AJC, who undoubtedly occupy many positions as White males in the US national security hierarchy. Her background and the names of her forbears looks very jewy (see Wikipedia about her):

Susan Rice says to many Males from Yale in national security workforce.

52. guiltfreewhite says:

The three volumes of the clinton trilogy, are MUST read books.Hard to read, because theres just SO much of their vile deeds.But how the left, absolutly adores them! No amount of facts, will change their minds. She is their goddess.

Can you believe this shit? The democraps niggers and jews in congress having a ” sit in” for the last 24 hours demanding that they take away our second amendment rights. This is pathetically sad. Comical. A fucking joke. What do they think they are back at Berkley or whatever jew Marxist commie Bolshevik jew college campus they were trained at? I would say sergeant at arms get the pepper spray and clear these dickheads out of here. And if that doesn’t work use your ar-15. We see on tv and the internet all the time other governments especially eastern Europe and asin countries their parlments get in all out brawls punching each other and shit throwing chairs at each other and laugh at them. Now the people all over the world are laughing at us. And isis is saying to it’s people this is what we are trying to prevent. Is this what you want? Stupid niggers and jews running your country? Hell No! I say. These congress niggers and jews are acting like the black lives matter niggers and jews chaining themselves together across the highway bridge or the ones at Trump campaign speeces throwing eggs and beating up people who attend just doing what jews always do. Fuck shit up and cause problems. Shameful. No wonder I call it jew/stupidnigger.gov. No wonder I do everything I can legally do to stop paying these mfers who are destroying our country. Oh and by the way, this just in. The “supreme” court just ruled that assfirmative action in college admissions is fair and ok. Diversity on campus is more important than selecting people based on qualifications and achievements.