Orlando Fag Bar Massacre: Libtards Now Going Crazy

THE MUZZIE HORROR PICTURE SHOW

By Phillip Marlowe

Ever since that Muzzie Mudslime shot up a pervert nightclub in Orlando Florida, the TV has been going bat crap crazy. Oh, right, the Afghani killer was born here — making him a US citizen. Notice how the TV told us that from the very minute they knew who he was.

They did the same thing with the killers in Paris, France, last year. They make sure to say these terrorists are citizens of our countries in the lame attempt we don’t associate in our minds immigration with acts of mayhem. Yeah, right, all these dirty Hajis are American, French, British, Swedish, German. Sure. Whatever you say. Funny how these liberals and Jew rats are all for letting violent non-White races move over here into our lands.

I’ve been to a few of these fag nightclubs before. One was back in my crazy college days when I was going out with this super cute little honey with red hair she wore in a “prince valiant” cut. She was a student in the painting and print-making department and sometimes liked to “walk on the wild side.” The things I’ve done for love.

Anyway, she took me to this after-hours homo club (can’t remember the name off hand) where you could join and bring your own bottle to keep behind the bar with your name on a piece of tape. They would provide the mixers. Since local city bars could only be open till 2AM, they came up with a clever legal workaround so you could drink and dance into the wee hours of the morning. Of course I joined on the spot!

This was back in the disco days, right before AIDS showed up to kill a boatload of homos with some seriously nasty diseases. They expected us all to be so saddened. Hell, I personally thought they had it coming. Just like black criminality, media people back then and to this day carefully hide exposure to the general masses of how immoral and filthy these homos can get. The dirty freaks are totally sick puppies.

City authorities closed the place not long after. I remember going to the closing party. The place was packed. I guess you could say it was a “target rich” environment for Muslims, “haters” or the wrath of God (a 2 pound meteorite coming in from space at 50,000 MPH would have done it). Two very young blond gay boys wearing nothing but beehive wigs and jock straps were dancing on top of the bar. Several something or others dressed as cheap sluts tried to hit on me.

Or maybe they were your typical Jew women. These Jew broads are some truly sleazy, easy strumpets. I’ve had them come on to me all the time. Jew weddings, bar mitzvahs, grocery stores. Just the other day, I got this one old henna-haired Jewess all twittered up when I told her the chicken salad was good at the deli. Maybe it’s because I might look sexy in a black SS uniform with leather boots. I’ve heard these Jews have some sort of psycho-sexual thing going for Nazis.

I saw two gross little faggots necking just the other day. You know, the type that looks like a strange fungus is starting to germinate on their faces. I was parked in front of my vaping store (I started vaping to cut back on going bonkers over not smoking ciggy butts). The place didn’t open till 11:30AM. The homos were waiting in front of the door when they started getting lovey-dovey with each other. They probably just met the night before at a Greyhound bus station or Target women’s bathroom. I contemplated getting out of my car and projectile vomiting all over their heads. They make you want to puke!

Of course I didn’t. If I did, I might have gone to prison for a “hate crime” for 20 years. For real. They really protect these minorities all the time. It’s us White people they could care less about.

What they really want is to get as many of us White people to become gay so less of us reproduce. They definitely don’t want our population to become a future threat once their Agenda becomes too obvious — which it already is, matter of fact.

The reason why the Muzzies hate “our freedoms” so much is because of Israel. That connection is NEVER, EVER discussed in the US media, in case you’ve noticed. Most people think it’s because we wear jeans and bikinis everywhere we go.

The Muzzie who went postal in the Orlando gay bar was the son of Afghani immigrants. Apparently, he did it because of radical Islam and simply being disgusted with faggotry. A two-fer, you could say.

But the Jew-controlled media wants the American public to focus on two things: Homophobia (a ridiculous made-up word like we’re supposed to be so scared of the pink team) and gun control. Never a damn thing on stinking goat-herder Hajis from Sandnigger lands living over here in our own White lands.

Funny how the filthy Jews get away with treating Muzzies in Israel like dogs, huh? Never a word out of the hypocrite libtards in American media about any of that. They know what side their bread is buttered on.

The regular libtards out there can’t seem to put two-and-two together. They need to have TV tell them what’s up.

America has had guns since long before the founding of our once great nation by White Christian men. We never had these kind of things happen until the Jews started destroying our brains in the last 50 years or so. You can flip your channels from the news talking about the latest real life event like this fag bar massacre to a channel showing a Jew Hollywood movie where the supposed hero wastes dozens in hyper-realistic “gritty” gore. Happens all the time.

Exactly who a hero is can get mixed up in the brains of stupider people. Just because a White person is speaking out in the defense of his race is NOT reason to believe he is a “domestic terrorist” or whatever it is the Jews label us pro-White patriotic Americans.

With that in mind, I suggest you don’t mention any illegal acts here. I’m certain the Zionist corrupted traitors and Jews watch me like a hawk.

The dirty Jews have so flocked up America it’s sickening. What these Jew bastards really want, is to disarm the White race ASAP. They are extremely worried our race is going to get it before it’s too late.

Once you start thinking of the “big picture” you’ll see that the Jews have pretty much been the worse thing that has happened to America since bringing in the GD blacks to pick our cotton.

ADDENDUM:

Some Jew homo came on here saying a bunch of crap about me in the comments. He comes by every so often to give me hell, saying I’m a liar, etc., etc. I let him stay in my SPAMblinka, at least until I send his comments to the showers, once and for all.

Anyways, one of his BS comments happened to remind me of that little homo freak Andreas Lubitz, the Lufthansa Germanwings Flight 9525 co-pilot, who flew a plane into the French Alps, killing 150 innocent people.

The gay killed three times more than that Muzzie in Orlando. Of course, the media didn’t report him being gay. Not part of the “narrative.”

FRANKNFURTER ITS NOT EASY HAVING A GOOD TIME

This entry was posted in Homos & Sickos, Liberals, Social Crash and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

103 Responses to Orlando Fag Bar Massacre: Libtards Now Going Crazy

1. Red Pill says:

The Orlando Massacre: The Lies, The Exploitation and Unasked Questions
    a compilation of head lines (front pages)

Simply by allegedly claiming allegiance to both Hezbollah and ISIS, this mentally crazed man contradicts himself since the two groups are enemies already, the one being Shia the other Takfiri (rabid Sunni).

What this means is simple and leaves only a few options:

1. Either Omar Mateen knew nothing about Islam
    2. Or Omar Mateen was coerced into making this statement and he deliberately made it absurd
    3, Or Omar Mateen never said any such thing

Pick your favorite hypothesis, but what is darn certain is that the contents of his alleged statement leave the “Islamic theory” shattered into pieces. There is simply absolutely no way any real Muslim would simultaneously pledged allegiance to ISIS and Hezbollah at the same time.

2. Red Pill says:

Happy Flag Day: 100th anniversary of Woodrow Wilson’s proclamation

HERE IS ONE OF AMERICA BIGGEST TRAITORS.
    WHAT WOODROW WILSON DID AFTER HE SHIT ON AMERICA.

This year marks the 100th anniversary of President Woodrow Wilson’s proclamation establishing June 14 as the day the United States commemorates adopting the Stars and Stripes.

Happy Flag Day: 100th anniversary of Woodrow Wilson’s proclamation

by this time W.W. had Syphilis of the brain.

The U.S. flag remains a symbol of democracy and freedom seekers, a memorial to those who have defended our country, a backdrop to political events, and a symbol proudly displayed by the U.S. in the world of sports.

THEY CAN PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO A RAG AND CRAM IT UP WHERE
    THE SUN DON’T SHINE.
    of course the government controls all sports
    we didn’t desecrate the flag, the government did.
    thanks jews

3. Bob says:

Don’t feel sorry for Omar. He died doing what he loved.

4. Red Pill says:

Here’s What Happened When A Terrorist Attacked LGBT People In A Country With Strict Gun Laws.

ACTUALLY THEY MEAN A COUNTRY THAT,
    does not allow any other kind but there own in and has a wall around it.
    a country that was stolen from an indigenous people.
    a country that conspires against all other countries.
    I wounder who that could be?

So me and my wife get into a discussion about things. A discussion usually leads to an argument. She reminded me about the girl that took third place on a jew tv music show the voice was shot by a stranger for no known reason in Orlando. And then 100 faggots get shot in a gay bar in Orlando. And now a 2 year old kid gets carried off by an alligator in Disneyworld in Orlando . Now I aint no marketing expert or college educated salesperson but even I know that if you are trying to bring attention to yourselves and draw in more tourists this aint the way to do it.

Yea, the dupes will hold the vigils at Disneyworld.
    They’re gonna definately sell out of mickey and mini candles.

Checkout this nonsense outa Michigan,

Was the gator bait a black baby or White ?
    Most people dont let their two year old play around the gator swamp at 9:30 PM

FFS! I’ll have to find a less poxy proxy. Every time I load a new page, HMA has suddenly (today) added pop-ups that my built-in pop-up blocker won’t block, and that’s in addition to an advert on every page and an unwanted banner at the top of the page.

I suppose that means the free version of HMA won’t be available for much longer. They’re trying to nag people into buying the paid version.

It’s no great loss, assuming I can find a suitable replacement. As well as showing intrusive adverts, it doesn’t show videos, most graphics are blocked with no clue that they’re even there, and links are hijacked, making them unusable.

HideMyAss? Stick it up your ass more like.

I don’t know what happened to TOR, but that stopped working months ago. At least it showed the URL of blocked content so I could paste it into a new tab.

I’m not desperate enough to reinstall AdBlockPlus. That thing’s more trouble than it’s worth, and I’m still getting messages saying “AdBlock detected” long after I (thought I’d) got rid of it.

Note to other FireFox users. DON’T install AdBlockPlus. It must be well over a year since I tried to get rid of it, but FireFox is still telling sites I’ve got it.

I don’t get the benefits (adverts blocked), but I do get the problems it causes with sites that won’t work because they “think” their adverts are being blocked.

Pity I ever installed the thing.

I vaguely remember a time when FireFox was a lot more user-friendly. It would let me keep the cookies I wanted and reject the ones I didn’t. Now it just deletes everything. It was also possible, about ten years ago, to block images (and pop-ups?) individually. Not now. It’s all or nothing using ImageBlock. Block everything or allow everything.

Even the up and down arrows have gone from the scroll bars, so I have to drag the slider, which involves a considerable loss of accuracy when trying to navigate, such as when I’m trying to position the comments box on this page.

I hate FireFox as it is now, but I’m still using some of the add-ons, and I haven’t yet found another browser I’m comfortable with.

8. Karen says:

@Red Pill your June 14, 4:58 comment, what I was able to read of it before gagging, proves my pet theory that Jew gatekeeper Makow with his fixation on prepubescent brown girls and hatred of women has homosexual tendencies, as NO STRAIGHT MAN COULD WRITE SUCH A DETAILED DESCRIPTION. Impossible!

9. Karen says:

cowards….you know it’s true…..no straight man could or would!

10. Karen says:

sorry about the “coward” I thought you wouldn’t print my comment

11. Karen says:

Most straight men couldn’t even read it through without blushing.

All I can say is that I hope they had an insurance policy on that kid. A really good one like state farm. Ok let’s check. We cover earthquakes and landslides and hurricanes and tornadoes. Nuclear meltdowns. Let’s look deeper we cover being run over by a car or a truck. We cover being killed by a lightning strike or a deer jumping out in front of your car on the highway. We cover all kinds of nasty murders but not suicides. Oh wait let me look again in the A section. Airplane crashes airplane disasters at airshows. Nope. I don’t see anything in here about alligator attacks and do you want to know why? DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY??! ARE YOU READY FOR THE TRUTH YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!! BECAUSE IN THIS COUNTRY WE DON’T ALLOW OUR KIDS TO GET SWALLOWED UP AND EATEN BY ALLIGATORS THAT’S WHY! Because only an idiot stupid fuck once in a million years comes by in America and lets his kid get killed by an alligator for Heaven’s sake. That’s why. Your problem is with yourself first and then beg Disney for money it costs 200 bucks a day to start with I bet a lot of little jews will be traumatized for life also after seeing this.

13. Bob says:

The video game developers ought to develop a first person shooter video game with the muzzie Mateen mowing down queers with his machine gun. Queers blowing apart in bloody chunks with penises flying everywhere. It would be a hoot.

14. S O G says:

i dunno barney ..maybe hotlinking will work …go to iceland proxies 4 free- find any country you want to use their linked proxies …copy link location for 1 with mouse and click direct on another in another tab …after clicking on proxy then paste the one you saved f first site onto url then click …then whenn it comes up use another different link from same country proxies on the list to paste into the new url that comes up …so it is one proxy and hot linking 2 more onto it …see if it does the trick or try incloak or hideme or masses of others ..use a ip port proxy or get a vpn ..vpn with ssl encrypted tunnel is beter than the alternative …
    TOR got complicated and hard to install on linux …try running a “LIVE” dvd or flash drive ..be very careful if ever installing knoppix 7 from live disc to falsh drive ..you can wind up over writing your op sys by accident …go to virtual windows …comodo has a virtual window cloud page for use on thier not their package manager but the anti virus they give for free …one of the best systems ever belive it or not was windows xp in 64 bit on a AMD 64 bit quad core chip system …run this mofo in virtual windows …vm ware galore on oracle or open sources …try who-nix ..it is tricky to install ..they are extremely vague on the issue but it all has to be done in proper sequence ..make sure you have at least 4 gig of ram memory for any virtual set up ..so with a xp client on your linux host in virtual mode you can down load the tor real easy ..they dont call it the obfuscation distribution for nothing ..i dont even fuckin bother with the new tor exept to put on win 7 or vistal ..it loads seamlessly ..hotlinking tor is wise also if you had a vpn you could alos run tor out of the hole over it …..some hide me sites wont let you hotlink …..yes and yer right about hma ..it has goner the way of the jackass they show on the page specifically they rear part of the donkee…
    http://www.proxy4free.com/list/webproxy1.html…..you have to experement out ofd the box a little …in a few years the net will be walled in like germany was or palestine ..
    jews love walls for themselves and to tear everyone elses walls down …life in the world today is a jew illuision ..no security no privacy no safety or future

15. S O G says:

http://www.proxy4free.com/list/webproxy1.html … another list

Between my stepdad Jim two ships sunk out from under him by the slant eyed japs and my older brother 4 years marine corps engineers up and then 16 years coast guard. Stepdad Jim says join the Navy they have the best food but if your ship is ever in danger of sinking throw the officers overboard first and then you will at least have a chance. Then my Brother Coast Guard in the situation room What is the situation? The situation sucks and believe me we wouldn’t even be here if it were up to me. WE would be back in a tiny port in Saigon. What is the situation. The situation is that there are too many officers on this boat and not enough people keeping it afloat. Every navy officer should be given 2 things. A life jacket and a bucket. Here put this life jacket on and go down 3 levels below deck and start bailing out the fucking seawater that’s what our situation you were checking our situation is in.

Asking Coast Guard weather rescue people how is the weather out there? You can read the radar too it sucks and it sucks pretty fucking bad! We wouldn’t be here anyway if it didn’t fucking suck. Just like police and fire and other first responders.

18. Smitherines says:

Smitherines says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    June 15, 2016 at 6:47 pm

19. Smitherines says:

Michelle Gregg: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

The mother of the 3-year-old boy who fell into a gorilla enclosure at the Cincinnati Zoo has spoken out in a Facebook post, saying “accidents happen.”
    Click here to read more

Matt & Melissa Graves: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know (Alligator grabbed their
    boy in Disneyworld)

20. Smitherines says:

This this shit is NEW??? Sick KneeGrows on Y-T, think again?

A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century (occasionally A Radical Program for the Twentieth Century) was written in 1912 by Israel Cohen, a British Jewish Communist, the text first gained public notoriety on June 7, 1957, during a debate on the Civil Rights Act of 1957, when Rep. Thomas Abernethy of Mississippi read a reputed quotation from it into the Congressional Record:

“We must realize that our party’s most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party.”

“In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause.[1]”

21. Smitherines says:

Smitherines says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    June 15, 2016 at 7:07 pm

This this shit is NEW??? Sick KneeGrows on Y-T, think again????????

22. anon says:

HOMOHOAX
    See This 100% PROOF Orlando Shooting Was a STAGED HOAX…This Is All You Need To See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiLk-V9DFpc

And This Orlando Shooter Employer Stages Crisis Events

And This The Smiley Faces and Arch Smirkers of the Orlando Shooting Hoax

And This Orlando FALSE FLAG HOAX Confirmed

23. Red Pill says:

MORE BAD ACTING
    ORLANDO MASS SHOOTING FALSE FLAG: SYNTHETIC TERRORISM
    ron johnson

24. S O G says:

yeah im gonna go with fake homohoax to at this point even tho a witness said it was real ..
    who they gonna shoot up next with cameras and blanks ,the shriners or the bilderberg meeting ..why wouldnt a muslim want to take thet on ..or anyone else for the matter of global cleansing …
    seems like niggers let thier keeds jump in gorilla pits and play with alligators ..
    sheeeyit nawww she gowwwn habbs tuh leet laerroy injismnate her ass again to produce another welfaayyyeuh shitlain //lawwwrddee bee ..
    give that alligater a rolaids or tums …
    right bailey i bet it was nigger off of his leash thinking shit this crittuh gots a squared away grill .uh needz tuh chekkit out n sheet ..in the dark he probably thot it wwas his dayddy…
    the exploitation of niggers came at the hand of niggers and still does ..todays ghetto nuggz instill mortal fear in their own naberhoods …
    in slave days the niggs were already taken hostage by tribal niggers and sold to north africaqn muslim niggers to sell to the jew kikes …not that mauslimns didnt eventually ship a toatal of 20 million shitberds since earliest times ..muslims had ships and did spaniards and jews …inn the americas most of the sklave owners were jew plantation owners and about half of the slave owners evenmtually were black freedmen who had worked for their freedom and got it….99% of the people in the sout did not own slaves..
    99% of the people inn the north did not own slaves but at the time of the civil jew war there were approx the same amount of freed niigs in the south as in the north aqnd slave owners in the north and south ..hmmm …
    14 million knuckle heads were transported to south america for the jewish cofee plantations …
    it is true to say that most decendants of slave trade arr jews and niggers ..irish were slaves in america and the indies and elsewheres under british rule …
    i know my forefathers wernt even here in theose times and wouldnt have owned niggers anyway …might just as well say they were imported labor to keep operating costs down for the jews and their industries and then creating all this fucking false propaganda about how it was back then …niggers had it way better than the white slaves …plus their were laws protecting them from bad treatment ..nig slaves aka laborers were 10 x more expensive than white slaves …and there is every indication that niggers even owned white slaves …so if there is anger to be dished out we should be angry at the nigger decendants of the niigger slave owners of whites …telling these truths is like throwing pearls before swine when it comes to africlowns ..and the jews ,fugheddaboudit …they dont want the official commie jew party line to be disturbed ..

SOG – Thanks for that. I don’t pretend to understand it all, but there’s enough I do understand to get me started. The medical appointments have slowed down recently, just three coming up (that I know of so far) in the next couple of months, and at some point I expect to find out when they’ll be doing my other eye, but I’m getting more time on-line now. I’ve copied your post into a text file for when I get a bit of time to experiment.

———————

Karen – I agree with you about Henry Makow. He tells a lot of truth, but he does like to push the holy hoax, which he must know didn’t happen, and he likes to include regular Hitler-bashings.

He seems to be having trouble finding a brown female that can put up with being married to a jew, but then, jews race-mixing shouldn’t bother us too much. It’s not as if he’s a White Man.

The jews do seem to have a fascination with bodily wastes and the places they come from. If anyone really wants to be disgusted and outraged, click on the link below, and then on the “Little Black Book” link on the right of the page (I think that’s the one) to find out the kind of filth Massachusetts school kids are having rammed down their throats. I found that jew-inspired crap several years ago, but I don’t think my damaged heart could stand another look (In case you don’t know, I ended up in hospital last year suffering from “heart failure”, but I’m ok now).

There was once a site called NAARTH (North American … something) to help queers that wanted to grow up and become normal, but I believe the devil’s gargoyles (jews) forced it off-line several years ago. Can’t have perverts coming to their senses, can we?

———————

Smitherines – You’re not alone. I made a brief visit to Spamblinka yesterday. Perhaps IncogMan’s being unusually cautious in case we say something that could get him shut down, or worse, for “incitement”.

26. Tom says:

@SOG
    Check out the Sept. 2015 music video “Spirit of Orlando–Shooting up Orlando” (see first 16 minutes of the following):

Some of those involved in producing and acting in the above-referenced video also actors and crisis actors from in Orlando on 6-11-2016 (event began on the 11th):

(The above video also shows Omar Mateen’s short filmography.)

27. S O G says:

yeah tom i have to slide over to the homohoax by crisis acting like aurora and the guy shooter was not the guys face on compare ..his father was involved in the NIBOR scandal as was adam lanzas father …sandy hook was not even open anymore some say ..but the crisis acting is a jew tool like shit on tevve like office or reality shows that are not reality ..leave it to ajew to say hmm yes based on a true story this fairy tale was …if ever youve had the priviledge of seeing a media jew story from the inside than seeing the news you can see the “artistic” or “jouirnalistic” aka communist license with which they twist stories to helland gon ….the fags arent mad at muslims ? //even tho it is a well i guess it is rrality to people who live in a fantasy or delusion what the fuck can you say to that …cities condemning the “shooting” per se ..fags ahve killed more fags than anyone by sticking their =shitcocks in their asses and spreading aids …self inflicted disease with a little help from behind ..lol….condemning the shooting instead of condemning limitless lawless no rules immigration is par for the brainwashed american mentality ..condemning the shooting is condemning the fact that no one had a fucking gun to defend themselves if say the event was true …remember james huberty in san ysidro calif …he shot the fuck outta a mcdonalds and if someone had had a gun they coulda stopped this shit ..how about the fuck in killeen texas who drove into the lunch cafe and shot the fuck outta that place ..yes dummasses please keep your weapons in your cars when you go into the builddings ,,,safe is armed ..
    the teaxs tower shooter the grandaddy of the swat creation impetus ..fuck was his name ..wicked shot groups ..not a nice guy ..also on anti depressents ..but they rally on the brain tumour shit ..personally i dont think he had a brain tumour and it would have been bad for jew pharmacy to blame anti\ dees for the recless loss of life that day …only probblem is now there are clear obciousl glaring connections to anti dees and school shootings and other massacres ..blame that shit ..jew chemicals ..people in the antidees control groups back when even committed suicide and they were happy …maybe not so much …smoking cessation drugs can cause deep seated feelings of depression and i know a person who hung themselves onn that shit and they were as n ormal as you and the other guy …
    the shitkike jews are after the guns again .. one dam false jew flag after another ..
    an assault weapon in my mind id any weapon that is capable of full auto …responsible gun owners dont v=convert the sear pins or posess such weapons cus the govt in violation of the true meaning of the second amendment does not allow for the american citizen militia member to posess military grade weaponry …etc …ar-15 is a single shot 22 cal rifle that looks real cool etc and scary to sissies and faggots who should more afraid of their partners aids infected cork being jammed in places not intended for such activities ..
    america is not great ..america is deeply sick and fucked up ..jews are the sons of whores who have fucked our world up to hell and gone …every ameican can only think retalliation and against niggers for their mountains of crime against us …nbpp and noi should be anhilated …got to start…. somewhere …
    thanks tom for the link ..i have to put it up on the screen later for now ..but yeah the same people can be seen many times over or smiling or like the boston marathon fake bomb and the guy in the wheelchair with the leg bone sticking out ..lofl …jimstone has good picture galleries of all that shit …the marathin was chilling in that watertown was extrordiarily renditioned at gun point ..the 4th amedment truly died that day for them ..
    the 2 rubes who got smoked for the bombing did not do it anyway and it was fake anyway ….i feel the whole engineered socially retarded jew construct collapsing under its bloat and multi directional confusion ..i doubtr they can hold this shit together much longer …and so be it ..a time for opportune events …err uhh hmm heh heh ..natural disasters wont be pretty either ..people will go apeshit and start killing each other for food and water etc …best be armed to the teeth and have a back up plan ..if you buy survival shit use cash and a borrowed vehicle ..the guv will seize your shit and have many times ..they passed a law 3 years ago making it illegal to grow food in your yard but making you quaff down gmo shit food is a- ok ..mosanto has only health non gmo foods inn their cafeterias probably kosher to ..monsanto is a crypto jew converso spanish surname ..like montefiore the shit kikes who slithered into aurtrailia a few hundred years ago and etc on and on ..itss easier to tell you what they dont presently control …
    Apr 27, 2013 … DHS web page found with job applications for Boston bombing, including requests for amputee actors, and for people to arrive with shredded …

28. S O G says:

Why no ambulances? Why no fire trucks? Why no stretchers? Why ZERO real emergency response?

ANSWER: Because it was only a DRILL, AS ANNOUNCED ON THE SPEAKERS REPEATEDLY BEFORE THE BLAST, AND EVERYTHING WENT AS PLANNED. Crisis Actors were AWESOME.
    Think about that.
    jim tends to defend moslems too much for my satisfaction but is an astute and intuitive decipherer of modern news bullshit …some peop;le think there some good muslims out there ..i say exterminate all of them ..peacful muslims always get radicalized …the friendler mooslim will apologize while he helps to cut your gourd offf …yeah ..

Two Marines about to be kicked out ex-marines. You really have to enlarge the photo to see what the caption says.
    —————————————————————————————-

To all the whiners, bitcher’s moaners and complainers. And the naacp and nigger black caucuses in jew.gov. also. Hop on the bus, Gus. Make a new plan Stan. No need to be coy, Roy. Just listen to me. Slip out the back, Jack. Get on a plane, Jane, Just drop off the key Lee. And set yourself free.

There must be fifty ways to leave America.

Simon and Garfinkle. Just saying the name makes me giggle. No wonder he turned out to be a faggot. Does anybody remember that movie with Ben Stein in it called Ferris Buhlers day off? They steal the kids dad’s prized race car and skip school? And Ben Stein the teacher is there taking attendance roll call Buhler? Buhler? Buhler? Allright already he aint here can we move on with our lives. But If I ever get to a Garfunkle you know I would need to take a break because I am laughing so hard. And back in those days we used to separate the boys from the girls in gym classes and when we boys played dodge-ball the gym instructor picked two team captains and then said you get to pick your players one at a time. So they made me captain once and when we got down to the final kids in the gymnasium it was garfinkle and a blind kid in a wheelchair. I said ok blind kid in the wheelchair I’m picking you at least you now have a chance.