Debate Over, Media Commences Shillary Shilling

trump-versus-hillaryLet’s redouble our efforts for Trump and Duke!

By Dr. Patrick Slattery

The first presidential debate is now over. Hillary was her typical disgusting self, and the good folks at CNN adored her for it. As soon as the debate ended, Wolf Blitzer, Jake Tapper, and John King — all Jews by the way, although in King’s case it is by way of conversion after his marriage to CNN’s Dana Bash — started the spin, saying that Hillary got under Trump’s skin, taking him off message. Then they switched back to the studio, where the Jewess Gloria Borger grabbed the baton. Sitting next to her was the Jew David Axelrod. I switched off the television.

It wasn’t so much that I disagreed with their assessment that The Donald got off course by taking her bate. Add to that my own disappointment that he missed many golden opportunities to hit her on issues from Syria to the content of her illegally deleted emails to her contention of systemic racism in all facets of American society. Trump scored some points, but with the press as against him as they certainly are, he can’t afford to miss opportunities.

What really bothers me is that the discussion on CNN (and I am confident all over the media) is on debating tactics and other superficiality, while the actual substance of what they were saying will be ignored. And on substance, Hillary is a disaster.

The talking heads called Trump a liar for saying that he opposed the Iraq War before it happened, based on some off-hand comment he made to Howard Stern. Trump wound up taking a lot of time citing other interviews in which he did voice opposition, but missed the opportunity to say that not only did Hillary have far more responsibility supporting the war from the floor of the U.S. Senate, but that she has huge responsibility for the war in Syria (although he did briefly mention her culpability for Libya), and that she is recklessly flirting with war with Russia.

Probably the high point of the debate for Trump was when he hit on the issue of law and order, voiced support for stop and frisk, and emphasized the support he is getting from the police, which of course implies his support for the police. Hillary talked about systemic racism in the criminal justice system and throughout society, which should have prompted Trump to ask her how many percent of white people are deplorable racists. Hillary recently suggested on the Steve Harvey show that she might speak “directly to white people, say, ‘Look, this is not who we are.’ We have to do everything possible to improve policing, to go right at implicit bias.” Trump should have said “here’s your chance Hillary, you’ve got a big audience, go talk to white people about their implicit bias.”

Trump probably did score some points with his bleak assessment of the situation in the black inner cities, especially when juxtaposed to Hillary’s insistence that it is thriving due to its vibrant black churches and its fictitious entrepreneur class.

One thing is for sure, the next few news cycles will be about how Hillary won the debate with her presidential demeanor and her grasp of the issues. This was a given from the start. What remains to be seen is whether the voters will buy it. The debate itself had a much larger audience than the various talking heads spin shows will have. Given a choice between a candidate who says we need to change systemic racism in the criminal justice system and one who calls for law and order and is willing to employ stop and frisk to get there, is Middle America really going to want to vote for someone who thinks the reason for the decades-long black crime wave is because white people are oppressing blacks? Even after Charlotte and Milwaukee and trillions of dollars of welfare? How the voters themselves judge tonight’s debate remains to be seen.

What is clear is that, as important as Trump’s candidacy is, electing Dr. Duke to the U.S. Senate is vital. Trump doesn’t always get his message across, he pulls punches regarding race, and he gives unfortunate lip-service to Israel and certain other Zionist obsessions. Dr. Duke speaks clearly and courageously, and we need to get his voice in the Senate, no matter what.

This entry was posted in Politics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Debate Over, Media Commences Shillary Shilling

1. Smitherines says:

Is Charlotte Our Future?
    By Patrick J. Buchanan

Tuesday – September 27, 2016

Celebrating the racial diversity of the Charlotte protesters last week, William Barber II, chairman of the North Carolina NAACP, proudly proclaimed, “This is what democracy looks like.”

Well, if Barber is right, so, too, was John Adams, who warned us that “democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.”

Consider what the protesters, who, exults Barber, “show us a way forward to peace and justice,” accomplished.

In the first two nights of rioting, the mob injured a dozen cops, beat white people, smashed and looted stores, blocked traffic, shut down interstate highways, got one person shot and killed, and forced the call-up of state troopers and National Guard to rescue an embattled Charlotte police force.

This was mobocracy, a criminal takeover of Charlotte’s downtown by misfits hurling racist and obscene insults and epithets not only at the cops but also at bystanders and reporters sent to cover their antics.

We have seen Charlotte before. It was a rerun of Ferguson, Baltimore and Manhattan, after mobs in those cities concluded that innocent black men had been deliberately killed by “racist white cops.”

Yet, one week later, what do we know of the precipitating event in Charlotte?

Keith Scott, 43-year-old African-American father of seven, was shot and killed not by a white cop, but by a black cop who shouted to him, along with others, almost 10 times — “Drop the gun!”

An ex-con whose convictions included assault with a deadly weapon, Scott was wearing an ankle holster and carrying a handgun.

Charlotte Police Chief Kerr Putney, also black, after viewing video from a dash-cam and a body-cam of the officers involved, recommended against filing any charges.

The chief concedes that he cannot, from the video footage, see a gun in Scott’s hands at the time he was shot.

But how is the legitimate investigation of the death of Keith Scott advanced by a mob? And if mass civil disobedience is what “democracy looks like” in 2016, why are we surprised that other nations look less and less to American democracy as their model?

Moreover, if these repeated reversions of the enraged to street action become the new normal, what do they portend for the country?

Read More At:

2. American says:

I agree with the article, and Trump needs to get immigration into the debate, the best window was probably when Billary was waxing about systemic racism in the US. No matter what the topic, Trump looks far better than Hillary and he just needs to keep bringing it around to that. And the deplorable comment is a layup, something like “just look at her smug attitude, after calling half the country ‘deplorables’, enough of this, we all deserve better…”

And it wasn’t just the private server, but the destruction of evidence. Remind the viewers if anyone else did that they would be in prison the next 20 years, not running for president.

It wouldn’t hurt if he slipped in a few comments about her health as well, not only because its a fact she is ill, but she is sensitive to the topic and just mentioning it might be enough to send her into an epileptic meltdown.

Either way, Trump has to quit trying to answer all their petty questions and instead use them as segues into talking about what people do care about, like immigration and criminal Clinton foundation. He needs to start asking the questions, not the in-the-bag moderator.

3. American says:

I’m also confident Trump is already set for the next debate and knows he just has to be on offense, not answering flimsy accusations from 40 years ago.

4. Nationalist says:

Donald Trump is not a great debater however he does offer the White Nationalist community something positive and of course is at least one million times better than witch Clinton. If he wins and if Whites will in large numbers wake up and get going working towards saving our race and nation then we can do something otherwise things are going to get really bad. The philosophy of White liberals is just plain stupid and more of these idiots are going to get themselves in big trouble by associating with third world life forms. The Republican Party is not going to save us, only National Socialism can do that.

5. Karen says:

Watched the debate, Hillary’s phony smile used as a weapon when she couldn’t think of a reply and Trump’s common-sense, her bromides and his honest facts, well, it was a win for him, hopefully anyone with a functioning brain cell who watched it and then read the media hype in her favor will come to see the media for what it is, in which case it’s a double win.

6. Karen says:

Especially brave and honest of him was to mention the 3 trillion dollars the U.S spent on wars in the middle East which as he put it, could have rebuilt America three times over. One of the major news sites, NYT if I remember, headed an article with “Did Trump Show Too Much Testosterone. ” Can there be such a thing as too much testosterone for a future leader of a major nation???? Then another site played up the uppity White Male versus female ditty and the girly commenters jumped in trashing Trump for his machismo. Makes me ashamed at times to be female, much like a decent striving black must feel when endlessly confronted with niggers.

Was Hillary Wearing An Earpiece During Last Night’s Presidential Forum?

Conservative Actor James Woods: “She can’t even lie without help”

I liked the picture Natural News posted better but for some reason the link wouldn’t work. That looks like an earpiece to me! What do you think Incog?

Yep! She’s wearing a blutooth earpiece most definitely. She’s probably got the power unit/tranciever on underneath her commie red pantsuit.

9. T.W. says:

I am new to this site. Came over here on a tip from Breitbart. Definitely think this site gives one a lot to consider, think about, and reflect upon. I am not one of those people who defaults to a knee-jerk indignation simply because I am confronted by information and/or opinions that a)I’m not familiar with or b) don’t agree with, like liberals do. In fact, I am not a liberal, even though I am black. I am completely in favor of, and fully support Donald Trump for president. I think he is a great guy, and can do something to help stem the tide of despair regarding unfettered immigration, encroaching terrorism, and a lackluster economy. I also supported Mitt Romney and John McCain in the previous elections against Pres. Obama. I even campaigned for Sen. McCain, which was my first political foray. That was a tremendous step for me as so many, including some in my own household at the time, were fully supporting Obama as the “first black president.” I have never liked him or what he seems to have stood for. Growing disillusioned with the Republican Party (and how mealy-mouthed and ineffective they are), I transferred my registration from Republican to Independent. But I support Mr. Trump now for many, if not all, of the reasons outlined (from what I have seen in just a short time) on this site. I wish you, the creator of the blog, did provide a way to contact you as I do have several sincere questions about some of the information you present here, and think you could answer them. I do not wish to do it here. First, because I do not wish to expose my ignorance in an open forum such as a comments section. And, second, I do not think it would necessarily interest others who are reading, who would probably rather not read my long reflection (such as this one). But in lieu of that, I feel I can present one of my many questions: Do you have any belief whatsoever that there are exceptions to some of the racial rules presented here? For example, I see that you have said that all blacks are monstrously evil. But that, respectfully, is not my experience of myself, or my immediate family. I have no history of violence (aside from a schoolyard fight when I was 7 years old, when another girl attacked me–I am also female, and we were both going to parochial school), have never been arrested, charged, or convicted of any crime, nor have I committed any crimes. I pay my taxes, work hard, and I have never in my life accepted any form of government assistance, no food stamps, no welfare, no sec. 8, what have you. Nor have my immediate family members. (Though I admit, in my extended family, there are some who have and/or do. But neither I, nor anyone close to me). I did well in school from the time I was a tiny child, and based on my schoolwork and my scores on standardized scholastic testing, my school district had me specially tested for “giftedness.” My IQ was tested at 145, so it is well above average. On that basis, I was permitted to skip 2 grades in school. (From 2nd grade to 5th). I graduated the valedictorian of my high school, went to a top 10 college where I graduated with honors, went to a top law school, where I also graduated high in my class. It was in law school that I started to seriously question the liberal indoctrination with which I had been pounded, and started to venture to conservatism. I read voraciously, and became fast friends with those who were members of The Federalist Society. I got to know and like “radical” conservative folks, and the conversion was complete. I have never looked back, nor voted Democrat again. I would say that I align most closely with the alt-right. My husband and I own our own home, which we take care of, and being faithful Christians, we waited to have sex before we married. So, we have no babies out of wedlock, and no abortions! We did not live together before marriage. I think we are the only people we know (of any race) to do that today! My parents taught me the value and importance of helping others, so I volunteer my time as often as I can between work and looking after family. We give generously to charity, and pay our tithes. Unlike a lot of American women, but particularly black women, I exercise and (mostly) eat right, and try to keep my weight healthy. I am mentally healthy, and keep myself that way by going to church every Sunday, reading the Bible, and praying each day. I have been told by blacks and whites that I am attractive. As a young woman, I did compete in state and national beauty (scholarship) pageants, coming in 2nd in one of them. But I am not vain. I dress modestly. (No close-fitting clothes unless I’m going to the gym. I subscribe to the slogan that “underwear is not outwear.”) I have no tattoos anywhere on my body, and only my ear lobes are pierced. My husband has no tattoos and no piercings. He does not wear his pants hanging down off his rear side. I do not approve of ostentatious hairdo’s or hair colors, nor too much makeup, perfume, or jewelry. I ordinarily just wear my wedding ring unless I’m dressing up for something. Needless to say, I shower and bathe regularly. I do not use vulgar language or profanity, nor try to draw attention to myself with conspicuous gestures or talking loudly. I have never abused drugs or alcohol. I have a glass of red wine with my dinner about once a month, and my husband does not drink at all. Neither of us smoke. I do not have a Facebook account, and never have. I mind my own business. (And, additionally, my husband and I OWN our own business.) I have studied abroad and speak another language fluently, aside from English. I have a basic understanding of a couple more. My husband and I speak proper English, not broken English, pigeon English, black vernacular, or Ebonics. I reject the tactics and philosophy of Black Lives Matter (now that I understand what it is), and I denounce them. I am shocked and appalled by the rioting and hatred of whites exhibited by some sharing my hue. (But I notice a certain number of them now share your hue, too!) I have said to my husband that if we were to have kids I would not want my daughters to date black men (though as I noted, I am black!) My husband does not approve of that comment, and I have relented because as he pointed out, there are always exceptions. My mother who died was a saint. She taught me self-respect, determination, and hard work, and to strenuously avoid those those who don’t display these traits. She was one amazing woman. She earned the respect of whites and blacks, and her funeral was attended by many whites from the community, who loved her, even though she was just a little retired old lady who kept a lovely garden, made soup for neighbors (mostly white) when they were sick, and prayed all the time. The neighbors cried as much as family members. My mother was NOTHING like the she-beasts you feature on here. And my dad, whom God has spared, so is still with me, is funny, gracious, kind, hard-working, humble, very religious, and a committed father and grandfather. He took care of all of his kids. (You might like him as he also used to warn us about Jews, and we used to find that annoying). My brother-in-law, a black man, who recently died, was a giant among men, and not just because of his size. No one I have ever known, nor will ever know, is more courageous, yet sweet-dispositioned, and resourceful as he was. He married his high school sweetheart at 21, and remained married to her until he died at the young age of 45 from cardiac arrest from undiagnosed heart arrhythmia. He left his wife of 24 years, and 3 kids, with substantial assets because he worked hard and denied himself. People of every race (especially his white employees) came to his funeral and there was not enough room to hold them, with attendees spilling out of the parking lot. He was not an “animal.” I know we are not perfect, don’t get me wrong. For my part, I have a stubborn tendency to procrastinate in doing unpleasant tasks (which I’m doing right now in writing this message to you instead of drafting the complaint I need to get to). I can sometimes be too judgmental, and too emotional or impulsive at times, my husband can attest! I am not always as kind or helpful as I can be, and too impatient, especially when someone does not “get” something as quickly as I do. But all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

This long exposition, respectfully, Mr. Incog, is just to say, I don’t see how you can regard me as a monster or an animal because I was born with an unfortunate color or what you would regard as unfortunate genetics. Sadly, it’s not something I can do anything about. (I do have some “bad” family members so I would understand if you abhor them, including a cousin with a long prison record, a terrible temper, and numerous out-of-wedlock children). But I do work on my character each day, and I try to do what the Lord commands, and grow in virtue, even when it is uncomfortable and difficult at times, as it is for everyone. I wish the best for all Americans, and especially am concerned by the hordes of Third World peasants who enter our country, trying to turn it into the wastelands they left. I love Ann Coulter, and read all of her books. “Adios, America,” is perhaps one of her best, which talks about this. (Her second best has to be, “How to Talk to a Liberal.” I know people consider her mean and hateful, but I think she is smart, and frank.) I just don’t see in myself any of what you would see by looking at me. But I’m not naive. I think the quotation on another page about how hard it is to assist Africans on the continent is accurate. (My husband and I have worked and done missionary work in Africa). Africans and African Americans are a tough nut to crack, honestly. But I don’t think MOST blacks are causing the problems that we see in the urban communities. Despite what the media shows, it is not MOST blacks who are rioting. Even during the Civil Rights movement in the 1960’s, it was a minority of blacks. My mother told me that she was told by her parents when she was a teen that if they ever saw that she participated in those civil rights marches, they would punish her or disown her. It is a myth that most blacks were part of that movement. And it is a myth now that most blacks are part of, or sympathetic to, BLM, or commit crimes. It is a minority who are making everything look bad for the rest of us, I think. You will never know the average, working black “Joe” who minds his business, pays his taxes, gets married, gets drunk on the weekends, (but doesn’t commit crimes), and dies not owing anybody anything. But that is most of my male relatives! (Like my brother-in-law, who paid all his bills on time, and did not even have a credit card payment due at his death.) Most black men and women are not antisocial victimizers. Only a small percentage commit and re-commit all of the crimes. To say otherwise, would be to deny the truth. To be fair, 78% of babies are now born to single moms in the black community, so admittedly, the illegitimacy part is correct, and still a frequent problem. (But not as much in my family where we tend to get married. There is still that 22%, remember). Caribbean blacks are also for the most part hard-working, of better than average intelligence, and eschewing of crime and out-of-wedlock births. (There were hardly any American blacks in my college class, by the way; most of the black students were of Caribbean descent). Do you make an exception for those of us who do not fit the molds of the angry, white-hating, self-destructive, unintelligent, uneducated, rioting, thieving, violent, criminal, child-abusing, child-abandoning, always looking-for-a-handout, “dindunuffin” thugs, or the smug, self-satisfied, leftist, selfish, liberal, affirmative-action, irreligious, elite, obsequious, supercilious, “shakedown” artists who are always looking to have a gripe? You know, we regular blacks who don’t make the national news? And if there are no exceptions to the black monster, should those of us who truly do not fit those molds just consider ourselves culturally “white?” I guess if there are no exceptions, and I am a “monster” despite what I have told you about myself (all of which is true), then I guess I cannot get behind the movement you champion. I suppose if you think I am a monster simply because I am black, that is no loss to you. But if there are exceptions to these racial rules, then I would like to read further and give time to think about what you say and tell others to check it out, too. Either way, at least you have provided a good service in generating a thought-provoking and well-written blog, even if I am sure others would go apoplectic about what you have written. I definitely disapprove of those trying to shut you up, or shut you down. I champion free speech to be more than just a platform for the Democratic talking points. As we all should. Have a blessed day. Go Trump/Pence 2016!

10. littleberry says:

Intelligent lady (T. W.), what you are up against is the yearning, from deep inside, we all have, to exercise our right to “free association”. Even when our choice rubs some others the wrong way, and even others think we are ignorant and hateful for our choice, that still doesn’t give the right of the government to run roughshod over our right to free association. That means, by the flip side, necessarily, that we also have the right to NOT associate, and to do so freely, without explanation nor justification.

So many whites feel abused with their rights trampled asunder by being forced to have to mingle, and live in close quarters, with, persons they would NEVER freely associate with and would certainly take care NOT to freely associate with, were they to have that fundamental right ever restored.

What I hear from integrationists is that those of us who would prefer neighborhoods restricted to our own ethnicity, is that we are ignorant and something from the “old south” and many other denigrating terms. All this does is fester the sore from deep inside because we KNOW we are being subjected to tyranny, and, such condescending words only serve to infect this wound further, which will never heal until our right to free association is restored.

Should that ever happen, many of us will NOT BE WELCOME in areas set aside for this group or that group. The intent is not to hem anyone in, but, to allow ALL persons to congregate in some area, with well-defined boundaries, in which ONLY those acceptable to the others will be allowed to take up residence or cause close mingling by the children and young folks looking for a mate. I believe the overwhelming majority of americans would choose, were they not prohibited from doing so, to make sure that their children grow up exclusively around THEIR OWN KIND, so as to prevent interbreeding, which many hold, by a firm belief, to be a sin.

When I grew up, over 70 years ago, I never felt the slightest hate nor resentfulness towards any non-whites because we kept separate and unto ourselves. There was no need for any friction because the mingling was very seldom. And when I would see a car broke down on a lonely road, I’d stop to help, no matter if it was blacks or browns or whites – we just didn’t harbor any hate nor resentment. It was using the bayoneted troops in Little Rock, Arkansas, FORCING young Arkansans of different ethnicity, to mingle, that started all the resentment and troubles we are experiencing today.

This is the hard truth – the problem will only be solved when our right to free association is restored, and, you will see the many ethnicities separating, freely by their own choice, and various neighborhoods and schools, along those differing ethnic lines, will be establish – then the hate and resentment will fall away like a scab on a sore that got healed.

11. dan says:

real racists vote clinton. trump wants to fix black communities, hillary denies there’s a problem and wants to arrest anyone who wasn’t aborted.

12. Hoff says:

In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time.

13. squarepegroundhole says:

A Message from Grandma & Grandpa: We’ve Seen This Before

Shimon Peres is on his way to hell today . 🙂

15. Bailey… Satan rearranged the chairs in the main boardroom in hell for Shimon Peres…

Peres has been worshiping Satan his whole life, just like every disgusting Jewish psychopathic monster out there, and now he can sit next to him….

16. Red Pill says:

UN Panel: U.S. Owes Black People Reparations for History of Slavery

sounds good to me, the only stipulation is they have to go to Africa to claim it

You mean, Satans niggers are rearanging the chairs.

We should have know that obama would pull this reparation BS with the help of the jewnited nations, our divider in chief, cock sucking faggot – he has his chair reserved in hell , the sooner he gets there the better.

18. The opinion you trust says:

In re to bad sheeboon T.W., at September 28, 2016 at 12:40am.

I already explained it ones, but here it is one more time. Niggers, this website is not for you, this social gathering is about you. Here, no one is interested in your opinion. Not only the United States, have seen enough of you, the whole World knows you and condemn you niggers.

You say the “third world peasants come in this country”. Any white third word peasant, of cause except, Poland, Ukraine, and Romania, is still better than neggros, and more manageable, and more welcomed than you. End of discussion.

Long piece of writing of a sheboon nigger. Long like a long nigger body parts, or a long fecaloid.

Kind and nice people on this website call you niggers politely with using scientific terminology “sheeboon” means female nigger. I call you fecaloid. Everything about you people is not only disgusting it is simply unacceptable. End of the story.

You have done missionary work in Arica spending more dollars you extracted from this country, assisting more niggers to replicate. Which is not good. But those people who hired you are even worse. And even worse are those how created a law permitting to hire nigger in this country. If they would not hire you, you would not have dollars to fly in Africa.

I strongly believe that you should make an effort to convinced the other monkeys baboons to go back home to Nigeria, because the slavery is over and it is absolutely nothing for you niggers to do here torturing white people not only with you violent behavior, but with you poorly concealed hate, and even simply your appearance.

Now, I was kind enough to lecture you, and I hope this answers your question clearly.

Please, nigger monkey, do not ever come to that website ever again because to look at your black post is like to clean a sewerage.

Auf Nimmerwidersehen!

The black sheeboons are so out of control that already do not salute the American Flag. Today a sheeboon, which is on active duty refused to salute to the flag. Just a few days ago stupid millionaire sportsmen refused to honor National Anthem. If I would the commander of the sheboon I would fire squaded here right on the spot, end of the story.

19. The opinion you trust says:

I am wondering where are the troops: SOG, RR the Recon Ranger, White Warrior, etc

Are they drinking bear when they are most needed to uphold the movement?

20. The opinion you trust says:

SOG proposed a new term for political science – niggerism. Thank you, it helps. Now we a have a short and concise way of describing what is bad – niggersim is bad.

They firing you, they expulse you from university for saying truth about niggers – that is niggerism. Hiring niggers, letting niggers in service are all bad cases of niggerism.

SOG is smart, listen to him.

21. Joe Btfsplk says:

A Message from Grandma & Grandpa: We’ve Seen This Before

863 down votes, 575 up. . .

22. Joe Btfsplk says:

re right to free association:

This said in the context of forced integration- as if forced integration [forced DISintegration] were the main problem.

The root problem is any coercion used against free-will- including mandatory attendance laws at the s0-called “public schools.” And the forced payment system for such “schools.” Even in an all White society these coercions still violate the right of free association.

These government indoctrination centers were established by the occult [hidden] mafia for reasons of control- that is, for reasons of enslavement.

The West drank the kool-aid about government- that is, about socialism. We were told that the “State” is for the people. In truth, the people actually exist for the State [the mafia], not the other way around.

In 1914, the US Department of Education wrote: “Now the question is raised- do the schools exist for the students, or do the students exist for the schools? The answer is the latter.”

The purpose is enslavement, and always was. America was finished when government schooling was accepted.

btw the government school is tacitly based on the idea the children are property of the “State.” [of the (((mafia)))] That is communism.

23. The opinion you trust says:

Question #11. Do we really need war? Yes.

In re to article by Incog Man and by By Dr. Patrick Slattery, “Let’s redouble our efforts for Trump and Duke!”, Posted on September 27, 2016, at

First, what really bothers me is that the discussion is on debating tactics, subjects of nonimportance such as abortions, sexual minorities, and other triviality, while the actual substance of what we need and actual problems that actually important to all white American People are ignored.

Second, the fact that Hillary supports the war is not such a bad idea. Patrick Slattery says that: “Hillary is recklessly flirting with war with Russia”.

Patric Slattery you have to understand that war is not such a bad idea. You also have to learn to welcome war instead of fearing it. You may be amazed that poor people do not object war at all, and they do not want military at all. On the contrary rich people afraid of war, and want large military to constantly be there century after century. Poor people say – strike already – destroy all our enemies whatever it takes.

Today people of the world do not need small local 3 trillion wars any longer. Instead, we need one, but big one, to clean it up once and for good. A lot of bad staff which needs to be cleaned talking about whole continents here. What the point of having the strongest military in the world and not use it properly – to feed them endlessly for 100 thousand more years with 5 hot meals a day, as humanity historically feeds its gigantic military in all countries respectively for entire duration of humanity, which is about 100 thousand years? And we poor people ain’t get a shit.

No more! It is enough of that absurdity of feeding millions of some fat – faced people with 5 hot meals a day instead of us having 5 hot meals a day for ourselves. Let them strike and clean all the bad staff effectively everywhere on the globe. Even if you are among casualties it is not a big lost, and part of humanity will survive and lead a better live. The new live will be in the world which is not overcrowded, with not niggers, and no more need for the expensive military. All the enemies will be destroyed. Only us. Good War, hopefully WWIII, resulting in complete illumination of bad staff is in order, and no more of the obligation to feed hungry military endlessly, and watching every day that shit about Russian American Presidents creating a visibility of a conflict on the media, to justify for the abnormal DOD expenses on the both sides, in the mean while fucking their own people on the both sides. There is no conflict and all the rich billionaires on the both sides are enjoying the live including Putin.

That shit must stop. You got the military, if there is a conflict then strike and destroy the enemy! What the fuck are you waiting for. Strike whatever the cost is, even if we all die it is still better then to feed fat – faced who go to gym. If there is not conflict dismiss all the military in all the countries and put them to do the real work for the U.S. Department of Agriculture in the field instead of hiring God damned mixican niggers jew latino neggers black african-americans to do the work which fat – faced white dismissed from military can do.

Life will be good for all who survives. That kind of war is much different from the war you are talking about. And we poor people do not care much to die because it is not the live any way. Thus, for as long as there is an opportunity to get rid all bad staff by means of a good decisive war, we are all in support of such a war, for as long as it is a real clean, not a soft shit that rich continue drugging over the dozens of years, while enjoying cushy jobs, including cleaning those same rich who caused all the bad policy causing us poor people to be uncomfortable for 100 thousand of years here on Earth. We are no longer interested in some local hold ups all around the world here and there. We need a war to clean this all up once and for all. How is that for a change?

And I am not against the military spending, and I am for strong military. But not forever. Achieve the mission already, you got intelligence, if you do not want to strike with the full force, then use intelligence to conquest all the enemies. How many more centuries of the good life you want to have serving in military for yourself and for your grandkids? We do not want to watch you having 5 hot meals a day, each having free house, and free educations, two girlfriends per forehead, and 4 hours of gym or physical training every day. We want you to complete the mission and win that War for America once and for all. Strike already! That is all we want to see nothing else, stop that fucking shit political discussions about korea, china, rassia, africa, niggers, billionaires, just win the war peacefully or not peacefully, and let us all start discussing something else like for example scientific progress.

24. The opinion you trust says:

It appears as SOG was kidnaped for ransom of $100,000,000 by black nigger domestic terrorists because he was talking too much?